AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

Tel: 1-858-578-3336

arnoldh29
Arnold H.
3/9/18

Easy to order service; Friendly knowledgeable staff; Competitive price.
Pickup in good time. Motorcycle was strapped down securely on a pallet.
Delivery on time. The bike arrived in same condition it left.
I would recommend 1aamotorcycles.com and will use them again if needed.

ushipo
USHIP O.
3/9/18

Because I'm shipping a UTV, it was a little confusing on the instructions about the keys, so I had to call, but they were quick to get me the answer.

stephaniev40
Stephanie V.
3/9/18

The ordering process online was simple, and easy to understand. Price Quoate was straightforward and simple. A great experience!

stevew299
Steve W.
2/24/18

Went pretty good. The tracker is useless. The main issue was you did not put my bike in travel mode and the battery dies and froze so bike would not start and i had yo spend $200 on a new battery. If you would have put it on travel mode it would have been fine. I could understand if it was a shipper that did not know bikes. But when you claim to be a bike shipper you need to know that stuff.

lees172
Lee S.
2/23/18

Hope You Guys Can Get My New Bike On Friday. The Guy Your getting this bike from ships a lot of bikes monthly. Thgis could be a good thing for you guys.

jamesi44
James I.
2/21/18

so far, so good. you shipped a bike to me a few months ago. process was smooth. some minor damage on bike on arrival though. hoping for 100% no damage this time!!!

jonathonm26
Jonathon M.
2/21/18

You've always delivered for us in a consistent fashion which is huge for our long distance bike deals.

marks686
Mark S.
2/19/18

Was very easy to set up the date and service someone did however misunderstand me and put my motorcycle in as a bigger cc but we fixed it lol

dougw71
Doug W.
2/17/18

Yes I like the website very user friendly I also like how quick the quote came back. I also rang and spoke witn you on the phone that also was help full. I'm looking forarwad to seeing my 2 bikes get over to LA on time and with out any issues. meny thanks R/Doug

rickm191
Rick M.
2/4/18

A little tough to order service from this web site. I imagine frequent users would have a clearer understanding.

mauricior16
Mauricio R.
1/28/18

The user experience on this website is horrible. The form keeps auto-filling the wrong info, you can determine card type from card number and the general html and CSS are not that polished.

russellw42
Russell W.
1/28/18

It's great to be able to reach someone by phone with questions as I've experenced tremendous delays tryting to use other transport companies

miked366
Mike D.
1/24/18

All good so far. Someone also answers phone quickley when making an inquirey which is good. Still no link to transport company to cordinate pickup.

anthonye45
Anthony E.
1/20/18

glad I found a place to ship. My friend used this company to ship his bike from FL to NY and was flawless!

darlenec42
Darlene C.
1/19/18

So far so good. Site is easy to navigate and instructions are clear enough. Very happy as of today. Hope the delivery goes as smoothly.

drj52
Dr J.
1/15/18

This site was easy to understand and any questions I had were answered immediately with one phone call. I had a relatively narrow window to receive my motorcycle at its destination and my needs were met perfectly! The pricing was very reasonable and everyone with whom I had interactions were very nice and professional. I highly recommend this 1AAMotorcycles.com.

miken147
Mike N.
1/2/18

This was my 1st experience with shipping a bike so I was somewhat nervous about "what if" . But I was pleasantly surprised with AA Motorcycle Transports service and price. My bikes transport went well.. My machine arrived at a nearby shipping depot in perfect condition and the folks handling it were professional and helpful. I elected to pick the bike up at the depot to avoid a schedule conflict with my job. I would recommend AA Motorcycle Transport.

rickj74
Rick J.
12/26/17

It's fine but I want to make it easy on me when hand-off the bike. I'd rather have the bike picked up at my work location (10260 Campus Point Dr, San Diego, CA 92121) if during business hours. Otherwise it could be picked up at my Santee location.

clarrendam
Clarrenda M.
12/21/17

so far the process has been straight forward the receipt of the bike was very good. Would use you again

brianr199
Brian R.
12/9/17

Quick and easy quote that is better than most companies could offer. Simple ordering process and very helpful customer service.

testt62
Test T.
12/8/17

Fantastic company . I never use anyone else tfor shipping love 1aa. Thanks Isaac for all your help !!

mistymikeb1
MistyMike B.
11/27/17

This is the 1st time using your service, for far it has been easy and customer service rep was also very helpful and kind. Hoping we get the same experience with our shipping order. Thank you

royc87
Roy C.
11/18/17

So far everything has been great except for the quote I was sent said I could call and set up the shipping then when I called in after waiting on hold I was told I had to go online and set up shipping they could not do it over the phone.

scottt125
Scott T.
11/10/17

Cost is great but I am concerned that my bike will not get here in time and that it will have scratch's and scrapes and it will not be covered?

michaelb795
Michael B.
11/5/17

I can't comment because the shipping process has not taken place. However your web site was excellent. MDB

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?