AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

Tel: 1-858-578-3336

charlesm291
Charles M.
11/5/17

I just Purchased a ride for my bike out of Rock Tavern, New York wishing the driver a safe drive, and my bike a safe ride. quote was fast as my booking

petera144
Peter A.
11/4/17

Bikes were delivered 1 week later than initially scheduled. Took 23 days for a 2000 mile shipment. The rest of the overall experience was excellent.

haroldb63
harold b.
10/28/17

I emailed my order and waited 4-5 days and when I called to see when they would pickup they said it wasn't received. So now have to wait longer.

arthurf37
Arthur F.
10/28/17

To early to be asking for feedback. The ordering process itself was very straightforward, thank you.

robertm717
Robert M.
10/26/17

good so far ,very easy to navigate through.when the bike arrives i will send additional feedback.Thank you

charlieg35
Charlie G.
10/23/17

The dispatch rep gave me a call giving me a status of the delivery which was very helpful. The day before, Sean gave me a call with his delivery schedule. On the day he was arriving we made a time to meet and the delivery took less than 15 minutes. The bike arrived in great shape.

dustins47
Dustin S.
10/23/17

The website could describe the pickup date a little better so consumers could understand better. However, the people on the phone were very helpful.

juliej109
Julie J.
10/18/17

booking and phone contact was easy the true result will be when my bike arrives and that its in same condition it left cali in

williamb408
William B.
10/13/17

1aamotorcycles.com transported my motorcycle from Maryland to Texas as promised and very quickly. Pick up had to be re-scheduled a couple of times (first time was due to minor leak on the bike that I noticed a couple of days before the scheduled pick up date. I had to reschedule so that I could fix the bike. Second re-schedule was due to not enough bike skids being delivered to the transport team...not their fault.) Through out it all, 1aamotorcycles.com was professional, courteous and extremely helpful, even letting change the delivery address on short notice. The bike was delivered well within the time frame quoted and in perfect condition. Thanks, guys!

daisym39
Daisy M.
10/10/17

The shipping is not yet done but so far I have a pleasant experience booking the shipment of my motorcycle. Perhaps when all is done I will once again have the opportunity express my thoughts and experience.

tonyh129
Tony H.
9/30/17

My experience thus far is great. Excellent ordering system online. As far as recommending you to others or how likely I am to buy from you again, I am unable to answer those questions until I take delivery of my motorcycle. I think those questions should be asked once the job has been completed. Thank you.

cesarp25
Cesar P.
9/27/17

Just wanted to say Thank You for the excellent service. Great communication. Excellent tracking. Picked up and delivered with in the date windows.. Wouldn't hesitate to use you for future shipments.

marks685
Mark S.
9/23/17

Recommend better credit card encryption on the website. Everything else is really user friendly and phone customer support was very helpful. Will use again (as long as my bike gets to me safe and sound).

jessew48
Jesse W.
9/23/17

Spoke with an agent on the phone before payment, and everything was explained excellently. Well done!

vishalg11
VISHAL G.
9/20/17

The website can use some security testing. Do no pass parameters in URL. Web application is subject to many security related attacks. I suggest use a third party vendor to process payment.

billyt38
Billy T.
9/14/17

Please be careful with my bike . This was actually pretty easy to do thank god because I'm not very good on a computer or phone

donaldb132
Donald B.
9/13/17

Thank you a lot for the service you provided to me. I will use you and refer you again if I need to.

ragye
Ragy E.
9/10/17

Excellent overall; straight forward shopping experience and responsive customer service. They are also knowledgable.

johnm1488
John M.
9/9/17

Very good and quick delivery. Prior vendor took twenty one days to deliver. You company deliver the bike in six days

brodiew1
Brodie W.
9/6/17

When I went to edit my shipping info the information from the 'Ship From' fields autopopulated the "Ship To" field and I almost messed up the specified delivery address. Recommend verifying the code doesn't make the same error for future customers.

christopherf60
Christopher F.
9/3/17

iwas having problems with credit card payment and the gentleman seemed to be agitated that I was having problems.he was very cold and removed .it,s the first impression that people remember.i was able to correct the problem and placed order.looking back that's the main thing I remember.it is people like me who pay his salary.other than that I am very pleased with your service.i will spread the word about the great service.( THE FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE ONE PEOPLE REMEMBER ).

stephenl127
Stephen L.
9/1/17

good price. great reviews. easy to work with.
My motorcycle arrived exactly as it was shipped. (quick too...it beat the keys that were mailed!)

davem299
Dave M.
9/1/17

shopping pretty easy don't much care having to 100% up front....we'll see what happens on the back side of this transaction...

toddn25
Todd N.
8/31/17

Tracking didn't update and it came a little later than projected, but no other negatives. Good price, no damage, no hassle.

mikew345
Mike W.
8/31/17

I would have liked to use Discover to pay with, but I happen to have AMEX also. Everything else was good.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?