US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 207 reviews)

jeanr12

My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. (in 642 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tammyb14
1/11/14

I ordered 5 tablets from this company 11/29/13. I finally received 2 of the tablets 12/16 one seems to work fine so far and the other will not take a charge. They advertised that they ship 10 to 14 working days. After my 2 tablets arrived I began calling them about my other three tablets. They told me for four days they would be arriving six days after the first two. That was a lie. I finally received the other three tablets 12/24 while I was out of town with my grandchildren they were meant for. I had to buy new presents for them and returned the 3 tablets to sender without opening them. I have called and emailed them several times for a refund for the three tablets with nothing but excuses from their customer service.
They signed for the tablets I sent back through UPS but still will not refund my money. I have filed with buysafe which is a joke and BBB which nomorerack won't respond to my complaint. They are running a scam and hope you just give up so they can keep your money. I won't attempt to send the one that doesn't work properly back because it would cost me the shipping and I refuse to spend one more penny on this fraudulent company. On my order status they provided one tracking number for all tablets but the tracking number was only on one of the first I received. I feel this misrepresented when my order was actually shipped and received. I will never do business with them again.

jeremiahj5
1/10/14

The quality of the items I ordered was horrible. I kept one, and returned another.
Customer Service tedious to work through for a return. I received detailed and confusing return instructions for me to ship the item back. And then two days later, received a pre-paid label by email. Be advised, if you do not specifically request a credit to your original form of payment, you will receive a site credit. I've never heard of any website doing this, and find it to be deceitful and wrong.

ashleyg26
1/9/14

WORST COMPANY IN AMERICA!!! I don't have the time to write a novel on all I have had to go through, as I have had every minute of my free time sucked up from dealing with this MORONS. They are the most deceitful company I have every dealt with. I write them about my tablet not working no response no response, but within a couple hours after opening my pay pal claim against them, WOW what do you know, I get an email with a RMA and shipping label. This is how they deceived me once again! Unbeknownst to me, I would be receiving an email from pay pal several days from this point in time telling me that I needed to send it to a DIFFERENT address than the one nomorerack provided on my Return label, and that I would need a tracking number. Well i had already sent it back with the free label provided by NMR, while they did acknowledge they received it, THEY GAVE ME A 60 DOLLAR INSTORE CREDIT!!! are you F*$&%*NG KIDDNG ME!!!! KIDS LEARN A LESSON HERE....BUY WITH A METHOD OF PAYMENT THAT IS EASY TO DISPUTE...AND IF YOU BUY WITH PAY PAL AND HAVE A DISPUTE WAIT UNTIL YOU GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM ON HOW TO RETURN THE ITEM! I DESPISE NOMORERACK.

josej9
1/9/14

I ordered 1 item and I received a different thing what I ordered , the shipping was delayed then when I emailed them to complaint about the item they reply telling that unfortunately the time for returning and refunds was expired. I wrote the same day I received. I would never recommend this website and definetely never will use it again,
a total rip off. I would give one just because there's not numbers less than that.
Poor Customer service and pure scam.

karens52
1/9/14

I placed an ordered on 12/29/13. I received an email on. 1/2/14 saying my order had shipped. When I still had no tracking info, I emailed them an inquiry on 1/6/14 and received an email on 1/7 that stated my order was still being processed and would ship soon. How can I get an email on 1/2 that it shipped when they are still "processing" it? How can it take a week to process one item?? I still have no merchandise, but they have my money!!

alexd39
1/9/14

I receive my order on time at Christmas Eve which is good but I decided not to open it until my son birthday. When I open the box and plug the PSP for the first time it did not work. I decided to charge over night and it still does not work. I am very disappointed because my son birthday party is this weekend. The product I received is not new like I thought it would be, it does not even come with a manual. I contacted but has not hear from the customer service yet.

scootern
1/9/14

HORRIBLE experience. I purchased a pair of boots for my wife for Christmas and had her try then on when they came in to make sure they fit. They did not fit and she did not like them anyway.

I contacted customer service and was told I could not get a refund because it was a "Final Sale" item. I'm a little cautious with websites I haven't dealt with and I screen capped the original ad. When I sent the jpeg of the original ad they back pedaled and gave me a CREDIT when I specifically asked for a refund. Not ideal but whatever so I found something I wanted.

My refund was for $21.26 and the item I found was for $22.00. When I tried to check out, it said I had to spend a minimum of $30.00 to use my credit. WHAT!?!

I requested a full refund and am currently waiting for a response. I would NEVER use this company again. Nothing about this experience has been positive and they came across as VERY shady. Had I not had a screen cap of the item I would likely have been stuck with boots that were useless and out $20+.

samanthat5
1/8/14

The products seem great, but their service is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lied about time to ship, take way too long to answer customer service emails, and when they do it's always generic. Not worth the hassle.

kristenl5
1/8/14

I signed up for NoMoreRacks emails to find deep discounts on items I would normally buy (I'm a college student and only work part time). So I thought this was the best! I ordered from the site for the first time Christmas day: a facial cleansing brush and a set of sheets. The sheets arrived first, although it took a little longer due to snow and the fact that UPS,FEDEX, USPS were behind from Christmas. No worries though. I liked the sheets, but the color was a little different than the brown that my comforter is. I emailed the customer service email, and didn't hear back from a few days. The person said to send them my email address, full name, order number, etc. This was about a week ago. I still have not heard back. I called the 1-800 number, but got a recording basically saying they are not answering they're phones due to Christmas (which was 3 weeks ago!). I sent another email saying I would report them to the BBB, and gave them all of my information again. 2 days later, still have not heard anything.
The products they sell are good, but their customer service sucks! Never ordering from them again, and now have wasted $50 that I could have used for something usefull.

kellya23
1/7/14

This sites bbb page, in the last 3 years 1919 complaints!!

brittanyr4
1/7/14

I dont understand why some people are receiving damaged items. but my experience was good, I ordered most of my christmas items from nomorerack. A spongebob brush, a giraffe necklace, a 2pack of sock monkey hats, & an angry bird hat.
I understood that it was the month of December which meant snow and other christmas items could affect shipping time & mix ups. I received all items seperately. the brush brittles were damaged and bent but I could never blame the company because several things could have crushed it while ups shipped it(after all, it was christmas month!) the diamond giraffe necklace was NOT full of diamonds but with fake gems(understandable because I only paid $18, I didnt expect diamonds when I ordered it anyways) and the hats turned out better than I was hoping for! they were warmer and fit better than expected. & for the shipping time, it took 2 weeks but ups & weather was to blame. I cant believe half of you complain about the shipping & blame the company for damaged items. you get what you pay for.. if you want a $500 tablet, pay the full price! I would never buy any electronics from ANY company that sells for half the price it really is.(thats just common sense!!!!)

victoriaw11
1/7/14

I bought 5 items before I read reviews. I was skeptical considering I was buying them as christmas gifts. The last package came today. Family absolutly loves everything. Sheep 12"boots true to fit, mohican women's boots def need to upsize did my return with no problem. Eyeliner/lip liner 40 set recommend for younger skin texture stays on longer and better. Professional eyebrush set works amazingly good, silver infinity ring do far its beautiful will update if ring alters in any way. I received emails when item shipped and delivered. I received tracking information for everything. Usps, fedex and some other pckging service. I received fast response thru customer service only contact is via email. Good on my end. Now if ur getting outrageous things like yhe tablets they maybe refurbished.

elisep2
1/7/14

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! The worst I've ever seen. Really really regretting not reading the reviews prior to ordering from them.

I ordered 5 sets of curtains through this website. The photo showed that the product was a grey-silver color. When they came in the mail, they were gold and brown. Trying to return these things has been a nightmare! One guy emailed me back, said he'd send me the return information, and I never heard another word. I sent several more emails and finally got a response from someone who told me my items were "final sale," which they certainly were NOT because I never would have purchased them if that was the case. When I tried to call, they have no one available to speak to you because of a "high call volume," probably because of many many others like me trying to get their money back from this HORRIBLE COMPANY.

NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM NO MORE RACK! Go to Amazon!

lucianas1
1/7/14

it was as bad as it could get, i ordered a very pretty pair of earrings for my boyfriend, the item arrived, and it was a completely different item, i paid for a screwback and got a $#*!ty ugly looking thing, i got robbed $20 from them, i called over and over again, spoke to manager, and i cant exchange it because they dont have the item i bought anymore, so they thought i was stupid and sent me a pair of earrings that in their mind looked alike, it looked NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!! and they claim they sent me a return label which i never got, check spam folder and everything, they say they can only send it once, if i want to return it i gotta pay for return myself. i will never ever order anything from them again, i also got some bracelets for my niece, and it came in a plastic bag, really??? not even in a box????? disgusting company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a groupon girl all the way, NOMORERACK SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND STOP FOOLING PEOPLE,

lorraimep
1/7/14

I too ordered over 300.00 in merchandise. Cheap Stuff. Sheets were horrible. The tablet I ordered which ended up being a duplicate gift ( the other by the childs Mom) and they will not even ANSWER my inquiry as to how I would get a refund or a credit for an UNOPENED purchase.
I am sooooooo sorry I never read the reviews of this "company".
STAY AWAY...save yourself money and heartache.

dawnk8
1/7/14

I bought boots for Christmas and they were ugly and not as pictured. When I tried to return them they said it was a final sale! Absolutely not! There was no mention of that when I bought them nor on my receipt that I have for them. What a ripoff! Now I have ugly boots that I wouldn't even want to give away for free. The inside of the boots are made of plastic. Definitely not worth the money paid for them.

barbarac26
1/7/14

I bought a Google Android tablet made by Kocaso. (model M9200) It doesn't work. When told they would not accept a return because some of the packaging material was missing, I e-mailed Kocaso. Did receive a reply saying to phone for assistance. However, the number given to me is out of service. Feel sick to my stomach having wasted the money. Guess the old adage, "you get what you pay for", is true~!

del873
1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

steven706
1/6/14

Terrible!! I purchase quite a few things online and this "company" is by far the worst experience I've had. Stay away - please!! I've ended up eating over $300 on tablets. Here's the problems: Shipment was late (weeks late and kids didn't get their Christmas presents); They don't honor their own refund guarantee (won't accept returns); Customer service was horrible (just got auto-generated / generic emails in reply that clearly indicated they didn't even read the text of my email); and as a bonus I got dozens of spam emails from them. Try looking for their phone # and address on their website. I should have trusted my gut instinct and stayed away from these guys.

alis243
1/6/14

I received an Android tablet ordered from this site. Not only did it come late but customer service was very inconsiderate and hard to deal with when trying to return the item. They claim to go "above and beyond" with customer service but it was the complete opposite leaving me on hold for 45 minutes! I know they were not busy because I called with another phone and they answered. I would never order from this site again. I think they are a scam!

robr21
1/6/14

Do not order from these people I ordered 4 tablet they told me 2-3 weeks I got them and three were defective they told me I'm past my 14 days for them to replace it yet it took 20 days to get it. They are a scam when something breaks.

pamr6
1/6/14

I ordered 3 7.0 Android tablets for my granddaughters. 2 arrived ( one pink one purple) saying order was complete. Emailed them and was sent 2nd pink one. On Christmas morning had a crying child because her purple one did not work. Nomorerack states return outside of allowable time frame. While there is supposedly a manufacturer warranty, I cannot find any contact info on product, nor can I get any from Nomorerack. Needless to say, I will stick with Amazon from here on out. Buyers Beware.

veronicam4
1/5/14

Don't not order from this site! They are horrible if your murchindise needs to be replaced or refunded. I've ordered a lot from this site. And I spent over $400 here for Christmas & some of those items I bought were tablets. And one of the tablets stopped working after only 6 days of using it. And when I tried getting a replacement they blew off saying that I bought it over 7 days. I explained that it was a Christmas present. No response at all! I will never order from this site again!

louiseh20
1/5/14

I shop a lot at Nomorerack and find that the merchandise is quality, the price is incredible, the customer service is great. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. Also, risk is low, folks, as Google underwrites their insurance and that is free from Google. I have new gorgeous insulated drapes on 6 living room windows for less that $60. Can you beat that? The lower freight rate is slow, just like our post office, but you have a choice to opt for a faster shipper service. Frankly, I have items I could not afford on my retirement pension if it weren't for Nomorerack.com.

jenc6
1/5/14

PLEASE whatever you do, do NOT order from this site if you are not willing to chance losing your money. I placed an order of nearly $500.00 on December 8, 2013. Out of that 1 order I received an incorrect item, one item was never sent, one item arrived on December 30th (it was supposed to be a CHristmas gift), and one item I did not like. I tried to call, use the instant chat, and email customer service almost daily for 3 weeks before I received a response (via email) telling me that I could not return anything because my grace period for returns was over. I had been attempting a return for 2 weeks but they gave no response. You can't return an item without a RMA, and can only get a RMA through customer service who will NOT contact you. I learned my lesson, and just wish that I would have read reviews before buying from this company. It won't happen again.

ma24385
1/5/14

ORDERED TABLET ON DEC. 1ST..NEVER GOT IT..CAN NOT SPEAK TO A HUMAN...BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE. I EMAILED MULTIPLE TIMES AND HAVE ONLY HEARD BACK 2 TIMES, BOTH APOLOGIZING AND OFFERING MY A REFUND, WHICH I HAVENT GOTTEN. I WAS GUARENTEED IT BY CHRISTMAS..OBVIOUSLY DID NOT HAVE IT FOR THEN. WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN!

staceyd11
1/4/14

As with any ordering from online websites you assume a risk. When you can not see an item in person you can not bee 100% guaranteed to get what you see. On that note I have to say that I love this site! I have been ordering from them over a year now and have been happy with every item. Yes sometimes the shipping is a bit slow, but come on, you pay toe bucks for your entire order and the prices are incredibly low so they have to save their money somewhere! I recommend this site to everyone!

maryb97
1/4/14

I've gotten 3 jewelry orders from this site & have been extremely pleased with what I've received! Everything is beautiful and looks very close if not just like what was pictured. Also prices are much less than at the local stores. I will continue to use this site, at least for jewelry.

shawntam
1/3/14

If I would have read reviews about this website I would have NEVER purchased anything from here. I will never do it again. I placed a ring order for my sister for Christmas on 12/13/13 and I still don't have it! I got an email with a tracking number on 12/24/13 and still to this day it has no updates
and its stuck in new York (where the company is located), go figure! I'm glad I didn't purchase anything high in price. I spent $12 so I can afford to lose that, but it still makes me mad because I was expecting that gift! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!

mariaa31
1/3/14

Not what I ordered... and NO response from customer service - All I get are generic emails. I ordered indoor-"outdoor" LED Xmas lights. What I got were INDOOR only Xmas lights EXCEPT that the average person wouldn't know that! I happen to read in Portuguese and Freanch and in BOTH languages it says indoor-use ONLY. This could be a DANGEROUS situation as there is no indication in English that it's indoor only even though ONLINE it says outdoor... I tried to send it back but no one has responded to my complaint...NEVER again.

03 JAN 2014 UPDATE: Vincent's response below (from nomorerack) was another fake response to my issue! It's just insult on top of injury at this point. Please just STOP emailing me... it's embarrassing for you.
Nomorerack also faked the time-stamp of the email I sent them - they dated it 29 Dec so that it shows they responded within a couple of days... When clearly my purchase and complaint/email should be dated early December not the 29th. That's just plain fraudulent..
HERE IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO NOMORERACK's Customer service Dept:

Dear Renee,
Below is the response I received trying to get my issue resolved...
This is the poorest response and customer service I have ever received since the response in no way reflects my complaint!!
It is obvious that your response below DOES NOTHING to address my issue and how can this request (#3451417) have been solved and ticket be CLOSED with no resolution and no real communication with me? This is ridiculous!

I'm done with you and your company and will be VERY vocal online anywhere I can.
From: "* Renee H" <notifications-support@nomorerackcom.zendesk.com>
To: "Mfamfa" <mfamfa@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 2:43:03 PM
Subject: [Nomorerack] Re: Wrong ITem Delivered
## Please do not write below this line # Ticket #3451417: Wrong ITem Delivered

Your request (#3451417) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
* Renee H., Jan 01 02:43 PM:
Hello Mfamfa,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.
We perform a thorough quality check on all items before shipment, although something must have happened during shipment to damage the item. I apologize for you receiving your item in such a condition and for any inconvenience this may have caused. May i ask for how many item wrong item purchased you received? Thank you for your patience.If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,
* Renee H. with Customer Care Nomorerack - Everything you love for less
-----------------------
Mfamfa, December 29, 2013 03:24 PM:
HI,

I just returned from a business trip and opened my order… I did not receive what I ordered….

Below is a screenshot of what I ordered… “indoor and outdoor”.
What I received was for indoor use only!

Please either exchange my order or I want to return and get a refund ASAP. I specifically bought these for outdoor functionality.

NOTE: You are lucky I am multi lingual and can read one of the languages on the box that says indoor use only or we could have had dangerous situation.

Both boxes came without any use/warrantee pamphlets and any English writing on the box does not warn you it’s for indoor use only.

Thanks,
Maria
Attachment(s)
image001.png

emmaf14
1/3/14

I have only good comments to add. I have ordered several times from this site and have gotten my items with in days. All the items I received were first rate, packaged very well, and I am very pleased with all the items I have ordered. I feel badly for those who have not had good service.

lilliep3
1/2/14

I received my blue tablet today that I ordered on 12/27. It was sealed in the package but the screen of the tablet is filthy and there's a sticky spot on the back. I sent an email and waiting for a response. Has anyone received refurbished items from them? Im concerned that my tablet isn't new.

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

suew10
1/2/14

Ordered a motorcycle for my son that was put together uneven. The battery would not charge and they would not help me with the battery issue because it was past 14 days. It was a Xmas gift that he can't even enjoy. Waste of my money. I will never buy anything from them again. It's all crap!

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

deirdrec
1/1/14

Absolutely disgusted with this site!!!! Stick with amazon or groupon for your shopping!!! Ordered on 12/4/13 for Christmas, never received a tracking number and no responses to my numerous emails. At this point I just want my damn money back!!! I should've learned my lesson the first time, bought headphones from them before and they broke after a week. Idk about other reviewers but this website is trash and will NEVER shop with them again and will definitely be telling other people NOT to buy from them!!!

randyf5
1/1/14

I ordered a couple of items from this site. I was leary at first as I never heard of them. I did receive the item w/in a reasonable amount of time considering the Holidays. However one of the items I received was not what I ordered. So I sent it back w/ the label and RMA process they provided. The item was returned promptly and they received it on Dec. 16, 2013. It is now the New Year, Jan. 01, 2014 and I have yet to receive any refund. Previous reviews / comments are correct....they do NOT accept phone calls, only emails. And then they do not always reply. I am in agreement w/ other. I am done w/ them. I will no longer shop with them and will stick w/ Amazon.

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

alexisg6
12/31/13

Did my Christmas shopping from this site and ordered on the 7th of December. On the website it says if you order before Dec. 9th your order is guaranteed before Christmas. I received one of the three items that I ordered a couple days later. The next one came Christmas eve but was left at my P.O that I couldn't go to because, naturally it was closed by the time I got the slip in the mail. The next one finally arrived at my P.O Dec. 29th. These were gifts for my young boys that were supposed to be from Santa. So because they didn't all arrive at the same time and before Christmas, my kids had no toys under their tree from Santa this year. Probably my worst Christmas ever and it's all thanks to this P.O.S site. I can see now why the prices are so low because the service that you are getting is what you pay for. In addition to not receiving my items when they were guaranteed, one of the items was supposed to come with a keyboard, and it didn't and it also was not the right size. I was told by other people how awesome this website is because of their low prices and these people ordered from the website with no problems. Apparently you can only order one thing at a time and never during the holiday seasons. Whoever works in their shipping department I guess can't handle an order with more than one item on it and they also can't handle shipping during the holiday season. The next bit of frustration with this website was there was no way to get a hold of a live person. They brag about having 24/7 customer service and leave a phone number, but that number gets you a recorded message telling you to send an email and they will reply within 24 hours. We did that also and we sent 3 emails (one a day) before they finally responded with the unhelpful "If you ordered your items before Dec. 9th your items will be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas, please check the webpage for further shipping details." So days before Christmas eve we are stressing about whether these items are going to arrive in time, and we can't speak with the people we should be able to speak with because their "customer service" is crap and non-existent. I will not order from this site again and I am advising everyone I know not to order from them either because of the hassle they put me and my family thru. It definitely is NOT WORTH IT!! Sticking with Ebay, and Amazon.

jamieb38
12/31/13

Ordered two items from this site a few months ago. First was a money clip style wallet for my boyfriend and second was a set of various styles of knives for my kitchen. I received in a reasonable time frame (about a week) but the quality of both items was less than impressive. The money clip broke about a week into using the wallet. The knives were nice looking but they are extremely dull and I haven't even bothered to use them since besides trying them the first time. After some time I thought I would give them a second chance. I ordered a pair of fleece leggings and a comforter. The leggings I received in about a week and a half. I specifically ordered an XL and what I got was a one size fits all. Why do they have u choose a size if they are one size fits all. Extremely misleading and I would not have ordered them if I knew this in advance. Second the comforter never came. I ended up getting an email two and a half weeks later saying that they were out of stock and that they would credit my money back. Probably worked out for the best because I am sure (like everything else I ordered) that the quality would have been junk and I would of not been happy with my purchase. This site may be a good deals on lots of items but the quality is what you pay for...cheap! I am never going to waste my money again.

kenc18
12/31/13

If everyone read this review noremorerack would be out of business. Their stuff is crap, junk, useless, poor quality, shipped late, impossible to return, impossible to find anyone to help you. I bought a Motorola hands free bluetooth headset, it worked for two days. After repeated calls and emails - nothing. What a deal. $50 for two days of operation. With that purchase I ordered a 9" Android tablet So slow it is ununsable. I downloaded a pic of the new bronco, 55Kb and the tablet says I used all of the storage.

Don't waste your money, a very shady, rip-off site. Do your homework, all kinds of peeps are getting ripped off.

lindseyn6
12/30/13

Horrible!! I ordered 3 tablets for Christmas, when kids opened them one was cracked and one was used!..I wasn't complaining about the used one just wanted to replace the broken one and they wont exchange it! they said I had 7 days but it took 9 days to get to my house !!!?

rhondar3
12/30/13

I ordered the tablet they had advertised for $59.00 December 1st. December 23rd I got an email saying it was shipped late. Dec 26th got an email asking how I like it. Still not here. Dec. 30th they say they refunded my account. Didn't explain anything. What kind of business doesn't have a phone number?

terrib10
12/30/13

It seems some of the positive reviews are too generic or repetitive, outlining the same features of the site. IDK?

My review is real. It is a positive review as that has been my experience so far. I ordered some Stainless Steel costume jewelry for a Christmas gift on 12/9/2013. Part of the shipment arrived in less than 2 weeks the other a bit later but before Christmas Day. I was worried because when I looked at the shipping receipt it said I'd ordered it on the 19th which wasn't correct.

At any rate my sister loved the jewelry and I was impressed with the quality and value. The ring I ordered was too small so I placed an order for a replacement today. Shipping was free. Let's hope this order goes as smoothly as the last. If so I'll be a repeat customer. Fingers crossed.

I hope that those that have had problems get them resolved soon. I know that bad winter storms in the US made Xmas deliveries difficult, so hopefully delays with NMR will not be the norm.

lauram53

So disappointed!
Ordered tablet, received it in a 3 day bubble wrap envelope. Opened it and the box was smashed, as was the screen. NOW they want to give me credit...I just want the tablet!
Ordered for a disabled child for Christmas and bought a case to fit it locally. Now what? The follow up is generic and is making my blood pressure rise. I wish I would have read reviews first. MY BAD---Going back to Amazon and Zulilly!

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

sharonj14
12/29/13

Customer service is a joke, all they do is tell you how happy they are to serve you. Right. I ordered a sheet set on Dec 2 and after a dozen emails to socalled customer service I was told on Dec 28th that oops they booboo'd and would be refunding my money. So for weeks of frustration and lies, promises and no satisfaction I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!! And I don't recommend anyone do so.

darcyw2
12/29/13

Some stuff came on time and as ordered. The last order was ridiculous. It says I ordered stiff I never ordered. Our overt charged me and when I tried to get my referral discount it was never applied. I'm just waiting for it to be delivered late after Christmas of course. Never doing this again!!

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

8 Photos for NoMoreRack