US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

690 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/27/13

READ THE FINE PRINT!! RETURN POLICY ENFORCED AND NO WHERE DEFINED. ZERO STAR...NO....MINUS 5 STARS. AND THERE FROM SOMEWHERE OVER SEAS.TIME DIFFERENCE SHOWS ON EMAIL. THEY SENT A RESPONSE 1 1/2 HRS BEFORE IT WAS SENT. THEY GOT THE "NO MORE" PART RIGHT FOR ME.GOOD THING THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER PLACES TO WEB SHOP. WASH.D.C. SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING. GOTTA STAY VIGILANT.......... BRICKLAYER

12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

12/27/13

I ordered boots that ended too small. I called their number and a recording said to send an email. The says they will respond in 24 hours. I asked how to exchange the boots. Several days later I got a response saying they did not do exchanges. So I emailed back and said that I wanted to return the boots.

The response wasFor any item not marked final sale, within 14 days of receipt of the item, you have the option of returning the item back to us for a full refund of the purchase price of that item (excluding shipping). We apologize if we cannot allow you to return the item: USA Dawgs 9" Cozy Winter Boots - Assorted Colors since it has been marked as final sale. All items marked as final sale are no longer eligible for return except broken or damaged.. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience."

I did not notice that this item was marked final sale. I will not order from this site again.

"

12/27/13

Not happy at all, I bought 2 tablets in November for Christmas presents only to find out Christmas morning that they won't charge, I email/called/livechat and couldn't get ahold of anyone until I posted something on their facebook page, then 2 hours later I finally hear back from someone, only to find out they won't give me a refund on these 2 broken tablets because I was not within my 14 day mark, I asked them if they could at least send me 2 new tablets, and maybe this time use packing inside the box? I will never order anything from this website again and will tell all of my friends not to order from this website either. Now I'm out $400 and 2 tablets. very upset. and so are my daughters.

12/27/13

I thought this would be a great company...until I tried to return something. If you
have ordered something and want to return it BEWARE! You will be told final sale. No returns. I will not be buying from this company again.

12/26/13

I ordered 12 tank tops. The ad picture showed a package of 12 tops in 12 colors. I received 6 black and 4 red. That is only 10 and what the heck do I need 6 of the same color black never mind the 4 red.
Never have gotten a response from them.

12/26/13

I will just add my voice to the "hundreds" before me who have reviewed this site--HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE--ordered an Android tablet on 11/29 and did not receive until 12/20--too late to send it to Seattle in time for Christmas. With the UPS problems over Christmas my grandson will not receive it until 12/27. Customer service was a joke!

12/26/13

I read the reviews and knew when buying my order would be slow to arrive. It was and I was ok with that. So after my first order I placed another order. I checked out and paid through PayPal. The exact same moment 35.00 came out of my account, was the exact moment 325.00 came out for Facebook ads. When you check on the nomorerack website, it wants you to share with Facebook, like them, and refer all your friends. Well I don't use Facebook, so I clicked no all the way through. And now I am disputing 325.00 for Facebook ads.

12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets on black friday for my daughters Christmas presents it is now the day after Christmas and still have not received them. I had to go to Walmart and purchase two because this was their main present. I would never recommend or order from this site again. Also they have the nerve to send me an email to review the tablets. This website is a crock of $#*!!!!!

12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets for my daughters, both were ordered 3 weeks early. One was for my daughters birthday which is the week before Christmas and the second was for my 8 year olds Christmas gift. Never received either gift and it has been a few days short of 4 weeks. My money was removed from my account the day I ordered!!!!!NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!

12/25/13

You can get a hold of customer support at 855-847-7225. I also ordered a number of items, the four most important I have not received. This includes two tablets with a tracking number in which the package did not contain tablets and two cordless keyboards with an erroneous tracking number. I ordered my items on Black Friday and I've been calling them almost every day since I realized they were saying the tablets were delivered but were not. They keep saying that all items should be here before Christmas however I have not received a tracking number. That gives them one day. One of the tablets is all I bought for my daughter.

12/25/13

ordered a tablet for my son TWENTY ONE DAYS LATER still no tablet a nice note frome nomorerack appologising for the slight slow shipping what a joke... never again.. should have paid the extra nine bucks and bought from Amazon... live and learn... stay away from nomorerack...

12/25/13

Scammers plain and simple. Ordered tablet more than a month ago. Have not received. Anyone who paid by credit card, call your card and they will refund your money. Do NOT order anything from these thieves.

12/25/13

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2 items Dec. 7th~~ Promised to receive them before Christmas..... Well here it is the evening of Christmas Eve~~~~ And NO Delivery Yet!!!! I am PISSED!!!!!! Now reading the reviews... I just hope it shows up!!!!!

If I can recommend anything it would be to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! Absolutely Ridiculous!!!!!

12/25/13

I ORDERED A tablet on Dec 1. Later the web site said orders before Dec 9 are guaranteed Christmas delivery. Well here it Christmas Day, everyone has gone home and I had no tablet for my granddaughter,
How do you guarantee and dont follow thru. The site will get no more my business.
Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/25/13

I placed an order on 11/29 and my account was charged that day. I ordered a tablet(received a couple weeks later) Total junk. I also ordered two pairs of Dr. Dre earbuds and never received them. I sent two emails a week apart about order and they sent me two emails guaranteeing Xmas delivery. Needless to say tracking # was bogus and I did not get my merchandise or my money back. I will be contacting the Attorney Generals office as this company is a complete scam. Never experienced anything like this!

12/25/13

I wouldn't even give this site a rating, I am very disappointed by their customer service, I ordered 2 sweaters with satisfaction. Next came a tablet for a good price, what a piece of junk. I tried to send it back but since it was a Final Price, they will not let you return it and it was not even worth trying to make the best of a bad deal. It would not work well and it went in the trash, and my money stays with Nomorerack.

How stupid I was, I spend $1000 for Fake, wrong, poor, very poor articles
The Sony watch never been deliver

It's a big scam and I will not ever buy anything with them again, by the way ,any of my email was answer by a "robot"….great Christmas….Thanks Nomoreracks bull$#*!

12/24/13

Overall I have to say that I am happy with the outcome of my purchase. Like a lot of people here I ordered before reading reviews. After reading all the reviews I was very nervous and even tried to cancel my order unsuccessfully. The product itself is probably cheap but it does serve it's purpose. You definitely get what you pay for. I don't think that I will be ordering from here again but I did not have a problem with shipping or product issues like a lot of other people.

12/24/13

\I WANT TO SEND BACK ONE OF THE ITEMS I ORDERED. I CANNOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE AND AFTER ,5, Five FULL DAYS I CANNOT EVEN GET AN ADRESS OR LABEL TO SHIP IT BACK. THEY HAVE A VERY SMALL WINDOW, 14 DAYS TO RETURN BUT DON.T GET BACK TO THE CUSTOMERS. WE ALL KNOW IT'S A BUSY TIME OF YEAR SO HIRE MORE HELP.WON,ET SHOP HERE AGAIN AND AM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS OF MY EXPERIENCE.

12/24/13

Anyone interested in joining me in a class action suit against nomorerack? They are ignoring us, not being honest, and taking our money.

12/24/13

I did order from this site....my sheets are do soft and great got on time....my comforter was just as great did as they stated ordered a size bigger for the effect....came on time....I ordered a clock though not to impressed, did come on time....the other two items came on time as well....I did get a special number to call to get direct help with a question though they did not understand English well, issue was resolved....so I don't think all orders are bad....I would not buy electronics from them that I use best buy or another company I can go in and see it work, check warranty etc....but for what I did purchase I am ok with....if you use your debt or credit card your bank will work with you on getting your money back you have that protection so if your not pleased go to your bank, they will return your money if it's junk.....

12/23/13

I haven't actually used nomorerack, but I visited the website and immediately thought to myself, "this stuff is all garbage. I can't think of a reason I would order any of this. You'd have to be a total sucker." Out of curiosity, I decided to check for reviews of the website and found this page. For the most part, the complaints seem legitimate. People order products, they don't get their products, the can't reach customer service. Fine. All of that makes sense. I'm noticing a common thread, though; the majority of the complaints also include horrible grammar, terrible spelling, unreadable syntax, and most importantly, non-stop shock at how disappointed people are in the products they get when they do get them. "I ordered thirty fievty reens offa websiter and me not like. Payded likes $4 hull dollarses for they and i cant sees no of they is real die mons."

A couple things:
1. You get what you pay for. You're not going to get diamonds for $20, a good tv for $20, a nice sofa set for $20, etc.
2. Do a little homework. You mean you haven't heard of "Ermagerd Android Tablets"? Maybe that's because they're made from old Chinese newspapers and apple bottoms and assembled by children in Malawi. Haven't heard of Air Jardons made by Nake? Or Rollects watches? Yeah. It's because those products are crap. Read a review BEFORE YOU BUY and if you can't manage it yourself, find someone who can read to help you.
3. If you're planning on writing a review about how indignant you are over the "herbel tritminz I getted", have someone else write the review. You're not helping your case when you complain about how "it didn't turnded out the way I wanted." (That one is actually a quote from a review).

It's no wonder people around the world think Americans are stupid. It's because for the most part, we are.

I em terly discussted by u peppul.

12/23/13

Placed a order on December 7th. Got an email on the 14th stating the items shipped. The only problem is that the postal service has not received the items to ship, only the electronic label?!
You cannot reach a live person and their responses are scripted. This site might have some good deals but if you never receive the items or your holiday shopping and gift giving is ruined; how good is that?! This site has a lot to learn from amazon and eBay. Right now I am ranking it as one star and caution anyone from doing business with them. Especially if it's something important or the holidays or something that you need as guarantee by the company. The guarantees at this site are not valid.

12/23/13

WOW... this site is now call nomorebusiness (at least from me). Ordered a simple new bedspread (59 bucks) on 11/4/2013, and was hoping for delivery prior to Thanksgiving.... I saw where it said it could take up to 10 - 14 business days not to be shipped, but to be delivered), so I knew it might be close... I could write a book on how horrible the customer service was (15 emails after it did not arrive, first, after 14 working days, then after another 7 workings days (per there request to contact the vendor), then they asked for another 1 to 2 weeks (for what I don't know)... never once offered a refund, discount, anything to make this better, in fact, it seems that they can't make a phone call to the vendor to find out the status... sheesh. I was a lucky person as I had used Google Trusted Shops with my order, and within 2 e-mails, I was offered a 25 gift card, and they had told me that I would be getting a full refund from NOMORERACK.... (which I got in a couple days and the gift card came in 3 days)... Not once did I get an apology, an update, a notice of refund, ANYTHING from nomorerack..... they are the WORST! Thanks to Google for all the help... they are great!

12/23/13

I have had the same problem with this I ordered 4 tablets for my kids everything was going good all excited cuz I finally got my tracking number which it shows all four being delivered when it finally show they been delivered I check my mail and there is one package which of course one tablet very upset when I emailed them about it they said my shipments are going to be delivered in different shipments I was very confused with that not understanding why so I waited but while waiting I would email over and over and they would response with the same saying like if your talking to a dam recording instead of actually responding with what you actually write I told them I only received one out of four tablets so where are my other three tablets at they kept saying since high demands during the holidays give your shipments 3-5 days to be sent out still not answering what I actually asked so I called corporate of course no answer there either can't talk to any one at the customer service number or even on a live chat what kind of BS is that so going to my order history saw that it shows my order of 4 tablets when I click to view my shipment i saw that my order number doesn't exist any more so shows me I ain't getting my last 3 tablets I will NEVER EVER AND I MEAN EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN VERY VERY VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SO HAVE I FILED A COMPLAINT ON THEM YES I DID CUZ I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ORDERING ONLINE TILL NOW THESE GIFTS WERE FOR MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS BUT I SEE WHAT KIND OF COLD HEARTED PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE VERY SAD WITH MY KIDS LOOKING AT THE TREE SAYING WHERE ARE OUR GIFTS MOM SO THANKS NOMORERACK FOR THIS SITUATION YOU PUT PEOPLE THRU I GUESS YOU DONT CARE CUZ ITS NOT YOU HAVING TO GO THRU THIS SO HAVE YOU LOST CUSTOMERS I AM PRETTY SURE YOU LOSING ALOT JUST NOT THE MONEY YOU SCAM ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT WANTED GREAT GIFTS FOR A GREAT PRICE FOR CHRISTMAS BUT AINT HAPPENING BECAUSE OF WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOU ARE SO EVERYONE IS HAVING TO GO OUT AND REPLACE GIFTS ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SCAM US SO THANKS FOR SHOWING US NOT TO TRUST MOST ONLINE SHOPPING

12/23/13

I ordered Christmas presents online the first week of December. They guaranteed delivery by Christmas for orders placed before December 9th and I placed mine on December 5th. The order has been shipping in partial shipments, and the two most expensive items have yet to be received. In addition, 2 of the items they've already shipped me are not the items I ordered. I emailed nomorerack.com upon receipt of the incorrect items requesting an RMA # and refund and they didn't respond. A second escalated email resulted in an email response simply stating the order has been fulfilled and my email inquiry is now closed. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT. STAY AWAY! I'll continue to email them and make phone calls but I'm afraid my money is lost and I'll never get the items I purchased. Learn from me and shop somewhere else.

12/23/13

I wish they would let us give less than one star!!! This website is horrible. I wish I had looked up reviews before ordering. I placed two orders on December 9th. I am still waiting for one piece from each order. First I tried calling nomorerack and you immediately get a message that they are not taking phone calls and to send them an email. I did, it took them two days to get back to me - with a canned response, they didn't even answer my question. The next day I finally got a confirmation email saying that they sent the two pieces I was waiting on. When I went to check where my shipment was using the tracker number that nomorerack gave me it didn't work. When I called the courier they informed me that nomorerack gave out a bunch of wrong tracking numbers and to contact them. I informed the girl that would be great if you could get a hold of anyone there!!!! It's now December 23rd and it looks like I will not be getting my two Christmas presents on time for my husband and daughter. This website is a joke - if you haven't ordered anything from them yet DON'T!!!! Save your money and sanity!!!!!

12/23/13

Bad idea to order from this website! I guess I should of checked out reviews first. I never received my items, my packages went to a completely different address than what i provided. The tracking numbers they provided me on my email confirmation receipt clearly show they were not delivered to me. Customer service is a joke with this website. Im out $50 ! Without the gifts i ordered for Christmas.

12/23/13

So many people had the same problem I did with the tablets. I ordered two got one the website says both shipped. I tolded them I just wanted my money back for the second one that I didn't trust there guarantee by Christmas and ordered one through amazon, but I can'tI get a refund till I can get and send back the tablet I haven't got yet.

12/23/13

I ordered 2 tablet from this website on December 6 I received one tablet on the 19th and have yet to received the other one they have one tracking number for 2 tablets that arent shipped together they sent an email stating that the the items are showing as received on the 19th yes i received one but where is the other tablet and this not being able to talk to a rep makes this all the more fustrating I will NEVER be ordering from NO MORE RACK again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/23/13

I ordered 8 products from this site dirt cheap, i ordered them on Dec 8 only recieved 3 of the 8 iteams tracking states they are all shipped but yet to receive the other 5 jteams, the items I did receive are crap, not at all what the site had posted looks like it but is not real. NEVER AGAIN

12/22/13

I placed an order for Burgandy Combat boots with studs on December 3rd for a Christmas Present. Clearly allowing shipment delays. When the 17th came around I emailed a request to know when they will be shipped. I received a blanket delay notice and reasssured it would arrive for Christmas, well on the 21st I looked at my account to see it waws cancelled. No email or contact made to me so I went to online chat only to be told, it is now out of stock. Way to ruin a Christmas gift.

12/22/13

I have unfortunately ordered from a couple of bad companies, but Nomorerack has been by far the worst co. I ever dealt with due to their extreme lack of service.
l was informed that I would receive my order before Christmas if received before December 9th. Well I was informed by FEDEX that I wouldn't get it until Dec. 26th. Tried to contact Nomorerack to no avail. l would not have mind if it wasn't a Christmas gift. I was warned not to order from them, but assured I will not not be burned twice!

12/22/13

I placed an order for a 6pk of fleece leggings (assorted colors) on the 9th. It billed on the 10th, shipped on the 17th (a full week after you've charged my card? Really?), arrived on the 22nd. I was expecting it to be at least moderately sooner, with the Christmas season in full swing... and I'll admit I'm fairly spoiled by Amazon prime.

So anyway... the package arrives with an itemized list of my purchases on the EXTERIOR and is left on my doorstep (what if they had been gifts, or I had crappy neighbors? Again, a little stunned by this). I open it up and take a look and the order is incorrect. 5/6 of the pairs of leggings are as expected... or, at least, I think they are, I have yet to wear them... but the 6th one was not only a different brand, it was a duplicate of another color. It was supposed to be black-blue-grey-burgundy-plum-olive, but I guess they ran out of black, because I got 2 different shades of red.

I posted on their FB wall (even though it's the final weekend before Christmas, we're still talking about 8pm PST on a weekend night) and they responded literally within minutes asking me to send a private msg with my email and order number so they can look into it. I checked this morning and not only have they not given me any response (even a "thanks for the info, we're looking into it" would have been nice!), they deleted every negative post -including mine- from their FB wall that I read last night.

Should also mention - I was on the fence about another item I was interested in and looked on Google to see if I could find reviews or better prices, and while their prices were definitely the lowest, the BEST reviewed product nomorerack had available was 2/5 stars on other sites.

12/22/13

Horrible website to shop. Shipment took 3 weeks and my order wasn't even in the package. Tried contacting customer service and they never replied. Stay away from this $#*!ty website.

12/22/13

They are an absolute scam! I ordered a pack of two pashminas which were supposed to be made of silk and pashmina- one was but the other was acrylic and polyester!
Also, I didn't get a part of my order- tried calling 24/7 customer service but they were closed.
DO NOT SHOP HERE!

12/21/13

I have placed two orders with this site. It takes several weeks to get items. Customer service is a joke. The items are all lower quality then described.
I will never use them again.

12/21/13

Just giving the facts. Ordered 2 tablets on Nove 25th, PD by Paypal immediately! And as of today ,Dec 22, NO MERCHANDISE! Have made daily inquiries and received template messages back that case is closed as it has been forwarded to the vendor....what the heck? I thought Nomorerack was the vendor! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! Only 45 days to begin process to get a refund thru Paypal so not waiting much longer...worse part of the whole situation is going to be the disappointed faces on my granddaughters! Nomoreracks...NOMORESALES!

12/21/13

Poorly operating company. They bill your card immediately, then take weeks to ship. Not worth the trouble... Reputable mail order operations don't bill until your merchandise is shipped.

12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/8. All gifts for Christmas. The same day, I emailed & asked to have one item taken off my order. I received an email the next day stating they cancelled my entire order. I re-placed my order online on 12/9. I received all but one item by 12/18. BUT I started to receive duplicate items. They shipped both orders, even though they told me the first one was cancelled. I never received the tablet I ordered & I received two of everything else. I tried calling, but the machine picks up & says they are not taking calls because of the high holiday volume. Live Chat does not work & I have been emailing them every day. I already reported them to the BBB. I am filing a chargeback today. Worst Customer Service EVER!!! Very unprofessional. The products are crap too.

12/20/13

I must admit the shipping process is quite lengthy, I have ordered quite a number of items from the site. I believe the products are shipped from China, I usually receive my items in 2-3 weeks approx 15-24 days like most international sites.

12/20/13

This site is the hugest scam I've ever seen! Do NOT order from here, unless you like to pay for things that you do not receive. They will not issue a refund, only that they will contact their shipper. I ordered on Nov 27. Sent several emails, with no response. I wish I could give them negative stars!

12/20/13

Buy a tablet that will not start, I called the number and just says to send an e-mail, I sent 10 e-mail and have not responded no, I need the return of my money and the RMA number for the return but no one answers
buy anymore on this site, are thieves.

12/19/13

I ordered the Chooka women's rain boot for $35. They shipped Western Chief rain boots. Western chief boots retail around $30. This is a complete bait and switch. I have never had an internet purchase result in a switch. This website is BS. do not order

12/19/13

I've had the same horrible experience as everyone else. There is NO customer service - no response at all to 4 emails. Duh, can't believe I ordered from a site without a phone number! Unlike others, I did receive my order ... but not in a reasonable amount of time. The quality of the products are SO substandard its ridiculous! They will all be returned. Pillows purchased are under-filled and lumpy, the 8-Piece Bedding Set: Spain Hotel Quilted Overfilled Comforter Collection is the lowest of the low quality I've ever seen. Junk - pure junk. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

12/19/13

pretty much the same as everyone else, haven't received my order, no response from the company, have tried a few different ways to contact them and nothing. I've been sitting here thinking it is just me. what a shock to see so many others having the same problem, I guess I'm just gonna file a complaint with my bank tomorrow, and hope for the best. I'm thinking there is no way what I ordered in the beginning of December is ever going to get here by Christmas eve, if it hasn't at this point. and as much as I can go down to best buy and get a similar item, it really stinks because that wasn't really in the budget for Christmas

12/19/13

Horrible experience! I got sucked in by the amazing prices and the Google trusted store icon, but its all a bunch of BullSH@T! 2 of the items are just lost now and no one knows where they are and I was literately told" you will probably never get it" what kind of answer is that?! I ordered 5 things as Christmas presents on the 11th, 2 of them are lost and the other 3 haven't even shipped yet. I payed for 3 day delivery on all items even thought the website said everything was guaranteed by Christmas. Now im out a bunch of money, I have no Christmas presents for anyone, and no one is helping! their customer service is an absolute joke, they just send you automated messages, 3 days later! Horrible experience, I will be telling everyone never to go to this site because they are borderline crooks.

12/19/13

Do yourself a favor and don't order from this website. Their products are repackaged items (that they don't inform you about) They won't accept calls on their customer service line??? Still waiting for a refund for an item I send back a month ago. It is by far the worst experience I've had on an online shopping site. They should be reported and made to shut this site down.

12/19/13

Ordered a Kindlefire stand/holder. Did not fit my Kindlefire and was basically cardboard and plastic covered in a piece of leather. Returned it and had to pay return shipping but they wanted me to pay for a delivery confirmation. It would have cost almost what I paid for the item! So I sent it regular mail and 2 weeks later was told it was never received and to send them the delivery confirmation #. I explained why I didn't buy that and they closed my case, said it was solved. It was not solved and I am out my money. Luckily it wasn't a lot but I feel that they get the returns and the ones that don't have a delivery confirmation # they just say they never got it and they re-sell the item and keep the money. (Tha'ts my opinion, no proof). Done with NMR, be careful if you buy from them. Quality may be severely misguided

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber