US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 237 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 683 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 54 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sallyg8
2/4/14

Not sure yet but I was reading all the reviews and wondering if I can cancel my order. I ordered a few things and now worried. Does anyone know if I can cancel my order - this is the worst reviews on anysite I have ever read - now worried :(

chesterc13
2/3/14

I AM GOING BACK TO SHOP WITH E-BAY & AMAZON BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD. I BOUGHT SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THEM SOME I AM PLEASED EITH SOME I DONT BOT I AM VERY PISSED ABOUT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA SMART PHONE I ORDEREDB BEFORE IT WAS SHIPPED I FOUND OUT MY CARRIER BOOST DID NOT USED THE GSM. NET WORK SO I TOLD THEM RIGHT AWAY THEY REPLIED MY ORDER ALREADY SENT OUT TO THEIR AFFILIATES BUT WHEN I GET IT I CAN RETURN IT WHEN I TRY TO RETURN IT I COULD NOT GET A RMA NUMBER BECAUSE IT IS A FINAL SALE.NOW I LOST ALMOST $400.00 JUST LIKE THATI SPEND A LOT OF MONEY WITH THEM BUT NO MORE. THEY ARE PIMP OF MERCHANDISE (STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

shannar
2/3/14

I ordered three Items from nomorerack. I received an email stating that only one item has been shipped. Today I was looking at my account on nomorerack website and they show that two items were sent with the same tracking information. I contacted the customer service department via chat and phone to let them know that I was only sent one item and could they have the second item reordered. They all stated that their "system" stated that two items were shipped. I offered to send them the email I received and asked them to review the FedEx tracking information. The representatives just kept stating that I was sent two items. Now I have to go through my bank to request a refund because customer service refused to research my issue. All I need them to do is reorder the item that was not sent . If a company refuses to put any effort into something this simple. Just think what would happen with something major. This was my first and last time ordering from this company.

marci113
2/2/14

I ordered some shirts from them and they delivered them to a completely different address and different state, based on USPS tracking number (if any deliver was done..)
There is no phone number on their web site and that is also suspicious as well !
They falsely advertise 24/7 answers to emails; Sent one two days ago with no answer at all !

I will sent a letter to BBB from my part for these scammers !!

farnazf
2/2/14

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! That was the worst experience I've ever had! I bought 10 items from them. I received one of them after about 2 months! Then I informed them that I want to return 3 items and they sent me a return label. I returned those in a package and received credit just for one of them! When I asked them about other 2 items, they told me that the address that you have returned the stuffs is wrong! I told them that you sent that return label to me!!! Why you sent a return label with wrong address. Besides if the address was wrong then why did you gave credit for one of them. The next time they said that we are not responsible for lost items!!!! The USPS tracking shows that they have received those items, but they say that they are lost!!!!They asked for return label and I sent all the emails and documents to them many times(as they asked), but they don't even read them and just repeat that they can't pay for lost items!!!!! Their customer service just plays people! Now, I'm going to fill a claim against them!

ts70
2/2/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. CHEAP QUALITY AND THEY FAIL TO SHIP ALL THE ITEMS ORDERED. I ORDERED MULTIPLE ITEMS AND DIDNT RECEIVE ALL OF THEM. I JUST NOW WANT A REFUND. BBB IS BEING NOTIFIED.

maryr52
2/1/14

Same as all the above! Do not shop Nomoreracks! They give you 14 days to even be able to let them know you don't want an item. Do not go by the picture because it is not a good representation. The quality is sub par of every item I bought. All items were for Christmas so I wrapped and put under the tree. The quality of the items were poor, I needed to return, but couldn't. And did you see how each do the responses to write in problems were all the same! DO NOT SHop NoMoreRacks!

dianes31
1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

danelleb1
1/31/14

UPDATE...Since I wrote this I was contacted by a NMR representative and ALL has been resolved in a very favorable manner. Thank you, NoMoreRack!
Signed,
Very Pleased Customer

I order from NoMoreRack two weeks ago. I ordered a Black jacket and received a Purple one instead. The 800 number is only a recording and It took 3 days to reply to my email...only to find out that NOT only did I pay to have the wrong item shipped, but I have to pay for the return shipping and then receive a store credit for my jacket and the return shipping ONLY. NEVER, NEVER EVER will I buy from No More Rack or recommend your company. No customer service skills at ALLand what little you give sucks! So, as the name states NoMoreRack.for me.

mckenzier
1/30/14

After reading the reviews already posted about this site, I was hesitant, but decided to give them a chance because the "deal" of the day was too good to pass up... the Bowflex Selecttech Adjustable Dumbbells for $169. I should have known based on the price it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. They charged me, confirmed my order, and I crossed my fingers that I'd actually get what I ordered...

Fast forward to the following week when I got an e-mail saying that the MANUFACTURER fell short of expectations. Ok, so fine, blame someone else. That's always a good way to get out of looking horrible. Well, when I responded telling them how frustrated I was that NMR has horrible reviews and the 1 time I give them a chance, I get screwed over too... I got a response that they SOLD OUT of the deal. So clearly, Bowflex was not to blame, and instead it was NMR allowing more sales to go through than product they had in stock.

Needless to say, I will never purchase anything from here again. I did use the measly $10 credit they gave me due to the above issue to purchase something for $7, just so I wouldn't have to give them ANY of my money, but I'll never use NMR again and will definitely share this experience with friends.

briannem
1/30/14

A little late with my review here but I received a handcrafted boho vintage style bracelet for Christmas that I really like but is a bit too big for my wrist(and cannot be adjusted). I tried to exchange it but then was told they don't do exchanges(which is ridiculous) so then I tried to return it but that didn't work either. I think if "customer satisfaction" is really their main goal(which every single one of my emails mentioned) then they would be a little more lenient with their return policy around the holidays. If this bracelet was a gift how would I have known that it didn't fit me comfortably until I received it? Of course it was bought in advance(more than 14 days before Christmas which is past their return policy). So now I have a bracelet that will never get worn and is just sitting in my jewelry box. I might as well throw the bracelet out and put a $10 bill in there because it would be the exact same thing-a waste of money. I have already advised anyone & everyone I know not to buy anything from here.

caralineg
1/30/14

After seeing the reviews I was very skeptical of this website, but ordered anyway. I ordered 3 rings just over a week ago and they all arrived today! I was pleasantly surprised considering all the negative feedback. I do plan on ordering from them again, but only low ticket items, since the majority of the negative comments are coming from customers who purchased higher ticketed items. Also, their jewelry is fabulous!

paml8
1/30/14

Purchased to bras, and some accessories. The bras did not have description or picture of the back of the item. I emailed the the same day the items arrived to inform them that i needed to return them. They had me repeatedly send emails letting them know which item, full details etc. The items were not marked final sale and final sale is no where on the receipt. I have 10 emails trying to get correct rma #, they sent RMA # for one bra and not the other one. Then when I inform them that I have two to send back they tell me that I can not send them back they are final sale. I think they manipulate the website to suit the needs to there pocketbook. I since shady practices and the worse customer service as far a intelligence I have ever encountered. I originally emailed them 3 weeks prior to the decision to not refund me the 40 bucks. I have read reviews that people are stuck with devices that are crap and other items that cost quite a bit of money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE YOYO's. CUSTOMER SATIFACTION IS NOT IMPORTANT TO THESE GUYS. SELLING YOU CRAP IS IMPORTANT. If someone orders an item and is not satisfied GOOD BUSINESS practice is to take the item back, take the loss on faulty/unsavory items and make sure customer trust you enough to know that you stand behind what you sale and they will continue to shop with you. COMMON SENSE NOMORERACk.... keep up the good work!!!!!

michellew28
1/29/14

I'm not sure why people are gigging this website bad reviews, but Inhave not had any problems with the merchandise. The. Shipping takes a little time, but the products are excellent!

shantanar
1/29/14

No more rack is a scam. I purchased an irola tablet for Christmas and I thought that I had purchased from a dependable site with great items but I was wrong. When my tablet arrived I was extremely excited but that changed once the pieces started breaking. The stylus broke the first day it was delivered, than the keyboard and now the tablet is broken. The tablet was not used often but everytime it was used something broke. I can use my tablet because the power button is broken. Sooo now I'm stuck with a broken tablet and from what I've read on the website in regards to the return policy I can get a refund or even a new tablet. I will never shop on nomorerack and I will tell everyone who would listen to never shop there.

jamesg68
1/29/14

it seems like everybody hates this site and the only ones that are saying its a good site seems like they probably work for nomorerack.com but this really sucks because now I'm afraid to order anything and they have really awesome stuff i wish i knew if this was a bull$#*! site or not seems like it is but theres mixed reviews

kristiv2
1/28/14

I love shopping here! Shipping can be a bit slow at times, but it is mentioned several times on the website. I have been extremely happy with everything I have ordered, except 1 item, which was very easy to return when I contact customer service via the website. I've ordered everything from clothes to jewelry to sheets & pillows to tablets. Wonderful!

leticiau
1/28/14

So far its a one star...i ordered pink salt and instead of going from la to sf it went to GA. I just emailed CS so we will see if the stars go up

christar
1/27/14

I bought 2 tablets for xmas. They took 4 weeks to arrive! Now, after my kids have used them for a month, one of them won't take a charge at all!!!!! Not to mention, they hold a charge for 2 hours top! When I called today, the lady rushes me off the phone saying there is nothing they can do for me! I wasted over $130!!!!!!!! I will never shop with them again.

obamam
1/27/14

Made an Order a week ago. They then refunded my order without warning and shipped the product to someone else. What the hell was that about?

marilynb9
1/26/14

OMG. It has been hell with this place. I ordered Tablets and certain colors. Well guess what I get they send me pink ones. How do you send all pink tablets when I ordered a white, blue, purple, orange, and red. Nope. Then to get a hold of them is a night mare with in a nightmare. I have been calling and they never pick up and I e-mail and I get these basic answers and then they say if we can help you any futher...yes you can you can send me my right order. So after all of that they will only take one tablet back and they did not even offer to send the blue one. I ordered skirts from this place and I had no problem but I guess if you order electronics it is a whole new freaking world to them. Let me tell once you have one problem with them it just gets better and better ( not). As soon as I get my credit back on my CC I will NEVER ORDER ANYTHING EVER FROM NOMORERACK. Oh I forgot the best part. When I did get the tablet it was in a bubble wrap envolpe no box and none of the items that is suppose to be with it. No styls, just a tablet with a cord to plug it in and the tablet was used. No wonder it is nomore rack that is because it is not on a rack at all but somebody's freaking house. I would have rather been covered in raw meat and thrown in a loins den than to miss with the company . Shopper BEWARE

nestelynnf
1/25/14

I have purchased several things from no more rack with no issues. I do admit that their shipping is a bit slow but they tell you when ordering how long shipping could take. I have ordered a tablet that worked fine, so awesome jewelry and a blue tooth for my cellphone. I checked the price of the blue tooth as compared to other websites and it really was 70%off. I will continue to use this website.

christinat8
1/25/14

I ORDER A TABLET FROM THEM FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY DAUGHTER ORDERED IT IN BEGENING OF DEC TO MAKE SURE I GOT IT IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS WELL I GOT IT ON TIME NEVER OPENED THE BOX JUST STORED IT AWAY IN MY CLOSET WRAPED IT CHRISTMAS DAY AND MY BABY PLAYED WITH IT FOR ONE DAY AND I MEAN ONE DAY THE DAY OF CHRISTMAS WENT TO CHARGE IT THE FOLLOWING DAY IT WOULD NO LONGER CHARGE CALLED NMR CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXPLAINED TO THEM WHAT HAD HAPPENED I WAS THEN INFORMED THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO AS IT WAS PAST THERE 7 DAY RETURN POLICY R U SERIOUS WERE THE HELL DO YOU KNOW A SUPPOSE TO BE MAJOR RETALIER THAT HAS A 7 DAY RETURN POLICY I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER NOTHING ELSE FROM THEM NOR WILL I EVER RECOMEND THEM TO NOBODY IF YOU R TRYING TO FIND OUT ANY INFO ON THIS COMPANY PLEASE I URGE YOU TO PAY ATTN TO ALL THESE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS THEY HAVE THESE PPL ARE NOT LYING TO YALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY POOR AND SO ARE THERE PRODUCTS VERY POORLY MADE CHEEP LOOKING AND THEY DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT BACK THERE PRODUCTS THAT THEY SELL!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE PLEASE I URGE YOU DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY

jodip6
1/24/14

I ordered a mattress cover in a king size. They sent me a full size. I finally got someone to give me an RGA number and it cost me 21.20 to mail it back! They said I ordered the full, which I know I did not. I paid with PayPal and I better get money back in paypal! This company is such a ripoff people! If you have plenty of money to waste on return shipping costs then shop here. If not...stick with Amazon! I know I will never shop on this site again!

daver48
1/24/14

STOP!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

As many others have already mentioned, I too, also got my hopes up for the Bond 50 23 Film Set on Blu Ray.. I placed the order about a week ago at which point I received an order confirmation.. Yes, you read that correctly, an ORDER CONFIRMATION... Typically, when I think of this, it means two things:

1) They received my payment.
2) My goods are in stock and getting ready to ship.

Well, that couldn't be further from the truth. I found out that my Bond 50 Blu Ray set was not coming only because I took the initiative to log on and track my order. I didn't get any emails or communication from NoMoreRack.com whatsoever to notify me that my order was cancelled. Rather, I suppose they just try and sneak these things by you? Honestly, I'm kind of surprised they even refunded my money (which hasn't even hit my credit card again yet...) because I've never encountered such a "black-hat" online order before. NoMoreRack.com prides themselves on their stellar customer service, but they really dropped the ball on this one.

I will not be ordering from NoMoreRack.com anymore and I will be sure to make all of my friends and family aware of this as well. I hope they lose hundreds of customers over this and based on how many reviews I've seen talking about their Bond 50 failure, I'm sure they will get what they deserve.

YOU ARE HORRIBLE NOMORERACK.COM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!

susanb48
1/24/14

I bought several things as Christmas gifts. These items turned out to be the wrong size. When I attempted to exchange them for a different size I was informed that the exchange time was 7 days only. My request was outside those 7 days, so there was nothing they could do.
DO NOT trust these people. Their customer service is awful.

shawns19
1/24/14

I am on the edge of my seat right now!! I ordered a 2 pack of the flash portable chargers for my daughter's birthday on the 18th of this month. Received them in the mail fine, but when she return from out of town on the 21st and opened her gift from me...that's when the trouble started. She attempted to plug it in the USB to charger the charger, and the entire top fell apart in her hands. I was mortified!! I called NMR customer service this morning and was informed that I am 1 day passed the 14 day return policy. ONE DAY!!!!! I asked the guy if he has a supervisor I could speak to and he said yes, but they will just tell me the same thing, no. REALLY??? SO what do I do with these piece of crap chargers I have now? Guess I could use them for fine target shooting practice lol. I was simply dumbfounded at the lack of customer service from this "company"...especially when they delight so much on their site about how how awesome their service is. Load of crap.

jeffd33
1/24/14

Ordered a James Bond Video set as a gift. First order on the web site. They include this BS when they send your order confirmation At nomorerack™, the only thing more important than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service. We make it our priority to go above and beyond for our customers, and we know how important it is for you to receive your items as quickly as possible. We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for delivery. Although, often times, items ship much faster than this.

Notice the "overdeliver", "above and beyond" etc. Joke. They held onto my money for 4 days then cancelled my order. The only reason I realized it was cancelled was that Paypal contacted me. The site never contacted me, no explanation, no apology. I suggest if you are buying a gift or something you need, don't use this site as you may not get it and you will not realize they cancelled your order unless your bank contacts you. You will go along happily waiting the 10 to 14 days only to find out it was cancelled and you are left with no gift for a loved one.

ellet1
1/23/14

Worse products and customer service I have ever experienced.

I returned the boots because the quality was very poor!! I just the advertised $250 dollar sheets and they do not fit my Cal King Bed. I washed them a week after I received them only to be disappointed with the (quality). I would send them back for a refund, but I know it could take up to 2 months to get a refund.
1st - you have to be appoved for the refund
2nd - someone has to confirm the package was received at the warehouse even though their tracking number indicates the warehouse has received the product
3rd - then the request is escalated to a … different department - WOW !!!!

KEEP YOUR $20 BUCKS - I will make it my mission to tell every friend, relative,and associate never to use this site or any affiliates.

donnal24
1/23/14

I ordered two queen sheet sets for $29.00 each. I received an email when they shipped and then another email that they had arrived at my house. They are beautiful, well-made sheets, very comfortable to sleep on. The sets come with four pillowcases which is nice. The sheets are generously sized--I have a high mattress and they fit perfectly. They also wash very well and don't wrinkle. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I don't understand all of the negative reviews as I had no problems at all and would purchase from them again.

loiss10
1/23/14

I've place a couple of orders and have been pleased with the product. I wish it arrived sooner but I'm used to Amazon 2 day free shipping. I research products on other sites to see what kind of a deal I'm getting and if it's worth it. A recent order had a problem as the Paypal did not go through. I emailed them and heard back from 2 people within a couple of hours. So far, very pleased with the site.

patrickj15
1/22/14

We ordered 3 mini android pads for our children for Christmas. They shipped separately ( which was a red flag), however the battery life is terrible, and one of them only worked for 3 days. when I contacted Nomorerack, I was given a number for the manufacturer and told to contact them. after 3 days of trying I either get busy signal, or put on perpetual hold for over 30 minutes and eventually disconnected. This is a scam!

bonnieb34
1/21/14

HORRIBLE.....I never received my package and when I contacted them they told me to file a police report. Never received any credit, new package or anything. They took my money and I received ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

lizc10
1/20/14

It took about 2 weeks to receive my package, it was a gift for someone else, by the time they got it to try it on, it had been 20 days since time of receipt, and they would not exchange the jacket for a different size, or even give store credit because it was past the 14 days to return. Their customer service is sad, and I will definitely stop purchasing through them, as well as share the story with my friends who purchased from them, but wont anymore.

tomd53
1/19/14

I order an RC Car from Nomorerack.com and it arrived with in a week. When I opened the box and pulled out the car. I can see that the top was really scratched up. When I started to look it over I notice the side was scratched and the corner was chipped. Then I put out the decal sheet and seen some of the sticker are missing. They sent me a used car that was played with hard and then put a new 9 volt in the box and pretended it was new. I contacted them and they said it must got damaged in shipping. really?? Fedex peeled the sticker of the decal sheet too? Now I have to ship it back to them to get a refund. What a waste of time and gas. Thanks for nothing.

melissar20
1/19/14

I recently ordered drapes from this site. They were so cheaply made and smelled like mold! I want gonna pay to ship them back so I ate the cost and threw them away!

jank22
1/19/14

I have bought several things from Nomorerack without any issues. Some of these items were: Sansung video camera, Otter box Iphone case, Biofreeze, & Cobra radar detector just to name three. Nothing I have received was a "knock off" or damaged. I received all of them faster than expected.

rit143
1/18/14

Absolutely horrible customer service. Cheap prices but not worth the headache. You cannot reach someone on live chat 24/7 like the website says, which is the same as sending an email because they will have to get back to you via email at a later date/time. You cannot return an item until you get a return authorization number that you can only get when you finally reach someone on phone (very difficult) or via email. Even then you may not get an answer to your initial request. You cannot even reach someone via phone most times during their stated business hours. Nomorerack.com deletes most of their bad reviews so its not accurate. Cheap prices but not worth the headache. When they mess up, such as when they have a problem with a vendor they either wont notify the customer in a timely manner (weeks later) and they may eventually refund your money but not even issue a credit or anything extra for your product (hopefully not a gift) never being delivered. Many items are marked "final sale" so if they arrive with a problem you are stuck with them and they wont issue a refund. There were issues with 3 out of 4 orders I placed with them so I would never recommend this site.

micheleb26
1/17/14

I tried to give them 0 score! Bought a pair of Ugg boots with buttons on the side-- received these 3 weeks later.. 4 of the 6 side buttons fell off within the first 2 days-- I emailed them and was told, " sorry, it's past the 7 day return policy"--
That's because it took 3 weeks to ship!!
I have talked to a few people that considered buying from there and told them to go to a thrift store!! Merchandise will be better.
NMR, please don't send me the same generic responses you continue to send! Your site and customer service is not bout cutting and pasting the same comments over and over!

wayneb34
1/17/14

I am 100% satisfied with 3 separate purchases from Nomorerack.com. The products arrived exactly when promised and in good working order. I received emails, identifying shipping and delivery timing. The ship tracking numbers provided to me allowed me to track all products straight to my front porch. I will certainly buy from these guys again and again.

tiffanyh12
1/16/14

I placed 3 separate orders with nomorerack.com in late December 2013. One of the orders was for 3 sets of texting gloves for $10. When I tracked my order online it stated that my order was delivered on 12/23. I contacted nomorerack and advised them that I had not received my order. They replied back telling me that I had to file a police report in order to get a refund. This was ridiculous to me because one, the order was not stolen and two, it was a $10 order. After I expressed my anger to them they agreed to issue me a credit. I accepted that and tried to give them one more chance. This time when I tried to submit my order I got an error message stating that my credit card or email address was on their negative list so I could not place an order. My credit card has never been declined so I assume I'm on this list because I filed a complaint. The deals on this site appear to be good but its not worth it if you get horrible customer service.

ashleys52
1/16/14

I have yet to receive what I bought, two of those infinity rings. I never bought anything before, but it was all over Facebook, so I thought it was a great idea for my mother's birthday. She lives 1500 miles away, in Texas, while I live in PA, so I did two separate orders to her house and mine. I bought them last week (Jan 9, '14) and I received the delivery email yesterday, the 15th. The email had said that the order was placed on the 15th (which it wasn't), and the tracking said it left New York on the 13th. The "estimated delivery date" for PA was today, the 16th, and my mom's is tomorrow, the 17th. Mine wasn't delivered today and I doubt hers will show up on time. I understand the 2-3 weeks time and I would've been fine had they not given the tracking info and it was wrong. If something is coming to PA from NY, it doesn't take a week, it takes two days for things to deliver from Texas, and yes, I mean with USPS. I don't feel too positive about this order, from the reviews I've read and things happening already. Most people would make them to be just typical mistakes but it all coincides with reviews I've already read. I just hope this works out. If so, I'll post another, but I don't have much hope left.

carrief6
1/16/14

I purchased some bras from them and was all excited for a great deal. After one was....handwash they have started to fall apart. The wires are coming out and the straps are falling out. Junk. Be cautious!

kristinag2
1/16/14

I bought 2 tablets in early September, 2013 as Christmas gifts for my girls and when the sealed packages were opened on Christmas Day, One was noticebly a refurbished product and would not hold a charge. After several attempts to contact the company [who provided me with a buy safe certificate!] and whose idea of a resolved request is to answer an email with information the customer already had is deplorable. While I wasn't sure about the inexpensive cost of the item compared to what type of product I would actually get, you can be rest assured that they are not a customer service oriented company and even the cheapest big box retail store will stand behind their crappy products better than NoMoreRack! This company is all about the benjamins and providing outsourced, impossible to contact customer service, with no chance in a frozen hell of your concern/request being acknowledged and never you mind about your money being refunded because it just ain't gonna happen...

jenniferl40
1/16/14

I can't give it zero stars? Bummer.
I ordered a pair of boots from them at the end of November for a CHRISTMAS gift for my daughter. She opened them Christmas day and wore them once, maybe twice, in the following week. Within her first wearing, the toe started to separate from the sole of the boot! I contacted NMR via email to ask about their policy regarding defective merchandise. I got automated responses that didn't address the specific questions I was asking in my message. After 3 such responses, I finally went to their facebook page to ask if anyone else had an issue with this particular boot and NMR responded right away asking me to private message them with my order number which I happily did. I got the EXACT SAME AUTOMATED RESPONSE that I was getting from their customer service emails!!! They are horrible. I can't return the boots b/c damaged/defective items are supposed to be returned within 21 days (7 "official" days plus a 14 day grade period). Pray tell...how is someone supposed to know an item is damaged when it's being given as a GIFT on Christmas and is purchased well before the intended date on which it will be received? Aside from this, the shoe was already worn. Unlike an electronic or non-clothing item, they make no concession for crap quality like a good company like Old Navy does. Old Navy fully acknowledges items that are falling apart due to poor craftsmanship (i.e. - coming apart at the seams much like these boots were) and allows exchanges and refunds even if the item has already been worn. NMR does not. I attempted to contact the manufacturer of the boot. No response.

ON TOP of them having crappy merchandise and crappy customer service, they deleted my original post off their facebook page (all it asked was "does anyone else have this problem with the shoes they bought?" It didn't bash the company in any way). They also blocked me from posting anything on their page! What a bunch of sore losers. They know their customer service sucks and they're trying to hide it by deleting any comment anyone posts on their page that doesn't glorify them as the most amazing company on the planet. I KNEW something was suspicious when I went to that FB page trying to find information on the company and there was nothing negative but I ordered anyway. I should have listened to my gut. ONLY trust companies who allow the negative AND the positive reviews to stand.

lindal56
1/15/14

After spending the last 3 weeks, sending messages to customer service, never getting a reply,and then spend way too much of my time re-sending the complaints that were untrue about getting back to me in 24 hours I finally (on this site) was able to get an 800 number to answer my questions. I was not ready for the litany of bull that I encountered, but after 2 hours and 47 minutes I had heard enough, and went investigating. When you have 13 returns because of mold, broken jewelry, boxes with nothing in them, tablets that even smell fried right out of the package, pillows that had so much mold on them I had to get them out of my house and trash before anyone touched them. Then there were items that never were received and had bogus tracking numbers. The gentleman that instructed how I was to return these items was polite but I couldn't believe what I had to do to get my moneyback.
First, every item has a different place to return to. California,Florida, New Mexico,
}, New Jersey, Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, New York, Ohio, and Pa were all addresses that my returns had to go. I had to pack each one individually, have an order # and a return# on the inside and outside of the package and addressing it to No More Rack returns and each item had a different address. Even if you had 2 identical items shipped to you together, they had to be done individually to MAYBE get a credit. This company does not have a warehouse, and orders (when they have enough to maximize their profit) when customers combined order are large enough to get their best price. This is why things do not come in a timely fashion. They aredd only ordered when enough people have purchased. They have vendors all over and after doing a reverse lookup after I had been given the address to return to, i had conversations with 3 of the companies (questionable) and was told the same thing, themost interesting one was on Lynch St. Brooklyn, New York. The woman who answered the phonewas quite open with the questions and i was blown away. Anything thatcomes from their warehouse, direct to the customer, is all items that were collected from flooded warehouses in Queens, Long Island and surrounding areas as a result of Hurricane Sandy. This is what is being sold out of this particular warehouse. Clothes, mattresses, sheets, all bedding, childrens clothes and she told me it was not the only warehouse in New York selling flooded merchandise to NMR customers. She also told me that since Xmas she has hundreds of returns and hasn't had the time to process any. So why would I take my time packing up 13 boxes, paying all the return costs and fighting to receive the 350.00 plus dollars that NMR owes me. Do not waste your time and money and if you already did, file a report with Pay Pal, your credit card and finally the Better Business Bureau. They should not be operating in this country with all the other reputable business where I will be back spending my money, after I have exhausted everything to resolve this. PLEASE please, do not give them another dime, or you might just as well use your money for firewood.

cathyc19
1/15/14

Ordered a pair of headphones for Christmas 12/25/13 and on 1/12/14 the left earphone stopped working. I spent $95. Nomorerack says they are sorry but there is nothing they can do. Sure there is....buck it up and do the right thing.

ryanc32
1/15/14

I ordered 3 tablets, all turned out to be junk. Had to dispute the transaction with paypal to get them to issue an RMA. Sent them all back, they emailed me saying all 3 were received, bu then never refunded me. Paypal refunded one via the claims process, and im still out 118 over a month later. They keep saying they refunded me, but they have not. only one tablet was refunded, and the other 3 i guess im just out the money. Their email and chat system just has me going in circles, no one actually solves the problem.

This review got their attention, im sure ill get a few more emails promising a refund that wont happen. i have about 30 so far all saying ive either already been refunded, that the department handling refunds will refund me, or other useless nonsense. i can email 5 emails, and 3 of them will say ive already been refunded, 2 will say allow 1-2 days for the refund. no one has a clue what they are doing over there. Just scripted BS responses.

lindak34
1/15/14

This company or whatever they are should not be in business as far as my husband and I are concerned. Over Christmas Shopping spree my husband and I ordered different items from them to give each other for Christmas. First off their sizes run way small! In going online to get a number to send the items back they would not take them. They have a 14 day policy return! Unknowing to each of us. I also ordered comforters for beds and they are way too small as well. A king size barely looks right on a queen size bed. I told friends at first about NOMORERACK but NO MORE! I am retracking what I said about this company to each friend and then some.

cherylk5
1/15/14

I ordered a waterproof mattress pad. It arrived and I took it out of the plastic case it came in. I thought it was strange that the mattress stuck together in many places but didn't think much more about it until I went to wash it a week later. I wash everything in cold so I know I didn't shrink it. As I was trying to put it on my bed, the fabric that is suppose to hold the pad to the bed ripped. The fabric was like paper not a cotton material that most mattress pads are made of. I was never able to stretch it out to fit my bed because the cheap fabic continued to rip so that there was nothing left to hold the pad on the bed. I email nomorerack and was told since it was past the week I had to call them with any problems, there is nothing they would do for me. I asked them if it was worth losing a customer for since it was 2 1/2 weeks, they replied there is nothing further they would do. Nevertheless, I will no longer order from nomorerack and will continue to let everyone I know how they will not stand behind the products they sell.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for NoMoreRack