US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 202 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 624 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 54 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

del873
1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

autumnk2
1/6/14

Fiancé ordered me a tablet for Christmas and a kids game tablet. We received my tablet on 12-18 from what they say! I opened it on Christmas and was so excited!! Charged it up while thinking of every cool thing I couldn't wait to download! Ha! Go figure. It doesn't work. The "free" gift (keyboard) doesn't even fit the open slots that are on this tablet. Fiancé emails nomorerack December 30. Gets a response the 1st, I think, stating we only had 14 days to state dissatisfaction. Hmmm..12-18/12-30 is 12 days. Not 1 email from your company has cared this was a Christmas gift so it wasn't even touched until December 25th. It seems like you just want the money and to have us go away..
I refuse! I want either a refund of the amount he paid or an exchange for one that works. This is really ridiculous because it takes 1-2 days to hear back from someone. I'm seriously so frustrated and angry!! I wouldn't tell someone to order from you ever. I'm also sure my many friends on Facebook and Twitter will love to know how horrible you conduct yourself as a company. It's truly disgraceful!!

mollyl4
1/6/14

Will not take back a tablet that arrived at my house not working. I've exhausted every avenue and have now decided to eat the $118 to be done with it. You have 7 days to return something after that, there is no option even if it breaks.

robr21
1/6/14

Do not order from these people I ordered 4 tablet they told me 2-3 weeks I got them and three were defective they told me I'm past my 14 days for them to replace it yet it took 20 days to get it. They are a scam when something breaks.

louiseh20
1/5/14

I shop a lot at Nomorerack and find that the merchandise is quality, the price is incredible, the customer service is great. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. Also, risk is low, folks, as Google underwrites their insurance and that is free from Google. I have new gorgeous insulated drapes on 6 living room windows for less that $60. Can you beat that? The lower freight rate is slow, just like our post office, but you have a choice to opt for a faster shipper service. Frankly, I have items I could not afford on my retirement pension if it weren't for Nomorerack.com.

staceyd11
1/4/14

As with any ordering from online websites you assume a risk. When you can not see an item in person you can not bee 100% guaranteed to get what you see. On that note I have to say that I love this site! I have been ordering from them over a year now and have been happy with every item. Yes sometimes the shipping is a bit slow, but come on, you pay toe bucks for your entire order and the prices are incredibly low so they have to save their money somewhere! I recommend this site to everyone!

maryb97
1/4/14

I've gotten 3 jewelry orders from this site & have been extremely pleased with what I've received! Everything is beautiful and looks very close if not just like what was pictured. Also prices are much less than at the local stores. I will continue to use this site, at least for jewelry.

se3236
1/4/14

I got some cute bras for super cheap from this website, but the sizing was a little bit off--just off enough so that I couldn't wear them without alterations. They wouldn't let me return them either. On the bright side, shipping was on time, and at least I received my items. I would caution anyone using this site because it's pretty sketchy. I probably won't be shopping here again.

shawntam
1/3/14

If I would have read reviews about this website I would have NEVER purchased anything from here. I will never do it again. I placed a ring order for my sister for Christmas on 12/13/13 and I still don't have it! I got an email with a tracking number on 12/24/13 and still to this day it has no updates
and its stuck in new York (where the company is located), go figure! I'm glad I didn't purchase anything high in price. I spent $12 so I can afford to lose that, but it still makes me mad because I was expecting that gift! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!

emmaf14
1/3/14

I have only good comments to add. I have ordered several times from this site and have gotten my items with in days. All the items I received were first rate, packaged very well, and I am very pleased with all the items I have ordered. I feel badly for those who have not had good service.

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

emilys38
1/2/14

I ordered a pair of boots on December 12. They said shipping was 10-14 days so on the 12th day I decided to check my account and see where it was at. I saw that my order had been cancelled by them and never was told. I've been going back and forth with customer representatives about this issue and have been told they think I'm committing credit card fraud. They are telling me I need to send them bank statements and scanned copies of my ID. If I was gonna commit fraud it wouldn't be on a $30 pair of boots. Now all of the boots have sold out so I'm out of luck. I keep trying to come to some sort of resolution because this wasn't my fault but they just keep repeating to send them copies of all my information. This was my first time ordering from them and will most Definately be my last!!!

kimberlyk4
1/1/14

Wow! I was 1 click away from finalizing an order today. Something told me to search for reviews of the website. (I have never searched for reviews in the past for a website, but will from now on).
I am soooo glad I read all of these reviews. This is clearly a website I do not want to give my money to or deal with.
I'm sorry for everyone's frustrating experiences and I thank all of you for posting your experiences on this site.

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

alexisg6
12/31/13

Did my Christmas shopping from this site and ordered on the 7th of December. On the website it says if you order before Dec. 9th your order is guaranteed before Christmas. I received one of the three items that I ordered a couple days later. The next one came Christmas eve but was left at my P.O that I couldn't go to because, naturally it was closed by the time I got the slip in the mail. The next one finally arrived at my P.O Dec. 29th. These were gifts for my young boys that were supposed to be from Santa. So because they didn't all arrive at the same time and before Christmas, my kids had no toys under their tree from Santa this year. Probably my worst Christmas ever and it's all thanks to this P.O.S site. I can see now why the prices are so low because the service that you are getting is what you pay for. In addition to not receiving my items when they were guaranteed, one of the items was supposed to come with a keyboard, and it didn't and it also was not the right size. I was told by other people how awesome this website is because of their low prices and these people ordered from the website with no problems. Apparently you can only order one thing at a time and never during the holiday seasons. Whoever works in their shipping department I guess can't handle an order with more than one item on it and they also can't handle shipping during the holiday season. The next bit of frustration with this website was there was no way to get a hold of a live person. They brag about having 24/7 customer service and leave a phone number, but that number gets you a recorded message telling you to send an email and they will reply within 24 hours. We did that also and we sent 3 emails (one a day) before they finally responded with the unhelpful "If you ordered your items before Dec. 9th your items will be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas, please check the webpage for further shipping details." So days before Christmas eve we are stressing about whether these items are going to arrive in time, and we can't speak with the people we should be able to speak with because their "customer service" is crap and non-existent. I will not order from this site again and I am advising everyone I know not to order from them either because of the hassle they put me and my family thru. It definitely is NOT WORTH IT!! Sticking with Ebay, and Amazon.

jamieb38
12/31/13

Ordered two items from this site a few months ago. First was a money clip style wallet for my boyfriend and second was a set of various styles of knives for my kitchen. I received in a reasonable time frame (about a week) but the quality of both items was less than impressive. The money clip broke about a week into using the wallet. The knives were nice looking but they are extremely dull and I haven't even bothered to use them since besides trying them the first time. After some time I thought I would give them a second chance. I ordered a pair of fleece leggings and a comforter. The leggings I received in about a week and a half. I specifically ordered an XL and what I got was a one size fits all. Why do they have u choose a size if they are one size fits all. Extremely misleading and I would not have ordered them if I knew this in advance. Second the comforter never came. I ended up getting an email two and a half weeks later saying that they were out of stock and that they would credit my money back. Probably worked out for the best because I am sure (like everything else I ordered) that the quality would have been junk and I would of not been happy with my purchase. This site may be a good deals on lots of items but the quality is what you pay for...cheap! I am never going to waste my money again.

kenc18
12/31/13

If everyone read this review noremorerack would be out of business. Their stuff is crap, junk, useless, poor quality, shipped late, impossible to return, impossible to find anyone to help you. I bought a Motorola hands free bluetooth headset, it worked for two days. After repeated calls and emails - nothing. What a deal. $50 for two days of operation. With that purchase I ordered a 9" Android tablet So slow it is ununsable. I downloaded a pic of the new bronco, 55Kb and the tablet says I used all of the storage.

Don't waste your money, a very shady, rip-off site. Do your homework, all kinds of peeps are getting ripped off.

rhondar3
12/30/13

I ordered the tablet they had advertised for $59.00 December 1st. December 23rd I got an email saying it was shipped late. Dec 26th got an email asking how I like it. Still not here. Dec. 30th they say they refunded my account. Didn't explain anything. What kind of business doesn't have a phone number?

terrib10
12/30/13

It seems some of the positive reviews are too generic or repetitive, outlining the same features of the site. IDK?

My review is real. It is a positive review as that has been my experience so far. I ordered some Stainless Steel costume jewelry for a Christmas gift on 12/9/2013. Part of the shipment arrived in less than 2 weeks the other a bit later but before Christmas Day. I was worried because when I looked at the shipping receipt it said I'd ordered it on the 19th which wasn't correct.

At any rate my sister loved the jewelry and I was impressed with the quality and value. The ring I ordered was too small so I placed an order for a replacement today. Shipping was free. Let's hope this order goes as smoothly as the last. If so I'll be a repeat customer. Fingers crossed.

I hope that those that have had problems get them resolved soon. I know that bad winter storms in the US made Xmas deliveries difficult, so hopefully delays with NMR will not be the norm.

lauram53

So disappointed!
Ordered tablet, received it in a 3 day bubble wrap envelope. Opened it and the box was smashed, as was the screen. NOW they want to give me credit...I just want the tablet!
Ordered for a disabled child for Christmas and bought a case to fit it locally. Now what? The follow up is generic and is making my blood pressure rise. I wish I would have read reviews first. MY BAD---Going back to Amazon and Zulilly!

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

to4500
12/29/13

I ordered 8 items that shipped in four packages. One was the wrong color, one still hasn't made it (yes, I was guaranteed it would arrive before Christmas, I ordered it on December 2) and I've sent two notices trying to track it down and no response. I say, it's not worth the hassle, stay away!

darcyw2
12/29/13

Some stuff came on time and as ordered. The last order was ridiculous. It says I ordered stiff I never ordered. Our overt charged me and when I tried to get my referral discount it was never applied. I'm just waiting for it to be delivered late after Christmas of course. Never doing this again!!

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

angies10
12/28/13

I saw NOMORERACK on the "View" and I kept seeing their Ad every where, I've had such luck with EBay that I didn't bother to check them out. I went on their site and was so excited, I thought I was making these great deals. THEIR HOOK IS, THE TIME IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO GET THESE ITEMS BEFORE THE TIME EXPIRE. Well let me tell you I fell for it. I bought an IBM Thinkpad with a savings of $400.00 not so.I paid $199.00 for a refurbished computer I could have gotten elsewhere for much cheaper. I bought luxury quilted comforter that I supposedly saved $180.00 I paid $69.00 for a VICTORIA CLASSIC come to find out I could have gotten the same thing at WALMART, LUXURY IT AIN't it's all 100% Polyester 'UGH'. While I had no issue with shipping, I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU ARE NOT GETTING A DEAL!

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

tonyb65
12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

aprilb7
12/27/13

I've been ordering from nomorerack for about 2 months now and absolutely LOVE it! Everything I've ordered has been very good quality, I have no complaints! Nothing has been sent damanged, I can track my orders on line so I have a good idea when they'll arrive. If you need something within a week - I doubt you would get in w/ in that time frame. So just order smart - plan ahead if it's a gift.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nomorerack.com!
April

kellig3
12/27/13

Not happy at all, I bought 2 tablets in November for Christmas presents only to find out Christmas morning that they won't charge, I email/called/livechat and couldn't get ahold of anyone until I posted something on their facebook page, then 2 hours later I finally hear back from someone, only to find out they won't give me a refund on these 2 broken tablets because I was not within my 14 day mark, I asked them if they could at least send me 2 new tablets, and maybe this time use packing inside the box? I will never order anything from this website again and will tell all of my friends not to order from this website either. Now I'm out $400 and 2 tablets. very upset. and so are my daughters.

cindyg14
12/27/13

DO NOT BUY FROM NoMoreRack!!! They are an unreputable company. I hope that everyone will SHARE this so that the business of NoMoreRack is significantly hurt.

Last June I made the mistake of purchasing (paid through PayPal) a set of 3 sundresses from NoMoreRack (aka NMR). When they arrived they were cheaply made and ugly so I looked for their return instructions. There were none in the package. I sent an email to the link on my confirmation of the purchase. Their employee Josh gave me an RMA number and the address to ship to. He instructed USPS Standard Post only. I sent it as per his instructions that day. Bob Had surgery, Katy had surgery so I didn't notice that I had not received my money back. On September 19 the package I had sent back was RETURNED to me by the USPS being undeliverable. I emailed Josh immediately informing him that I had just gotten the package returned to me. Employee Adelaida L. replied to me and gave me a different address to ship to as the one from Josh was not correct. She told me that after they had received the package and I provided them with a copy of both shipping receipts that I would be refunded the original shipping and the purchase. She also instructed me to ship only USPS standard post as they do not accept anything else. They signed for receipt of the package on September 24 at 9:26 am. I sent Adelaida L. another email informing her that they had received the package and I now wanted my refunds. I received an email from their employee Myco who informed me that she had already issued a refund for the purchase back to the original form of payment and the shipping refund would be in store credit. I told her I did not want in store credit and asked for a check. She informed me that they do not issue checks but would issue a refund to my original form of payment. I have followed up constantly with this. On November 8 I received an email from their employee Donna B stating that she would refund the shipping to PayPal but needed my PayPal account. After much confusion on my part and receiving clarification from PayPal on my account she responded to me on November 10 that she had requested both refunds to my original form of payment and that depending on my financial institution (PayPal) it should take 5-7 business days. Knowing that it was starting to get busy (it is now around Halloween) I sent another email to Donna to check the status. I know that it is a busy holiday season so I a couple weeks. I emailed Donna B and informed her that I haven’t received either refund. On December 6, at 1103A EST I received an email from Sandy A (request 2947967) that she had sent a follow up to higher management as to the status of my refunds. And now on December 9 at 1220p EST I am told that I will not be refunded for the purchase which NoMoreRack received and has in there possession and signed for in September or the original shipping to the incorrect address provided by the NoMoreRack employee because too many days have passed to allow the return? She says that this has been sent to higher management twice and I waited three months to return the product which is longer than their return/refund policy.

Obviously this company is a farse. Their employees don't know what they are doing and they lie. Higher management is only out to cheat and scam and probably doesn't even exist. I sent a complaint to the complaint department but I haven't had a response. Their employee Sandy A said that they apologize but there is nothing they can do and that they will use this as a learning tool to do better.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

maryg40
12/27/13

Great sale prices, huge selection. I ordered several items from them the first week of December and received all of them in plenty of time for Christmas. Products are of excellent quality and customer service is the best. There's nothing not to love about this website!

joanns7
12/26/13

i like evryone else ordered my items on dec 3rd havent recieved either tablet and im very mad because customer service keeps giving me the runaround i have gone to google trusted stores and they are in the process of helping me resolve this issue in the meantime i have to wassit 4 days for them to contact me will never buy from this site again and now after reading reviews im wondering if i ever will see my items or my money back. The tracking numbers they gaveme to track items has nothing posted on it after dec 20th and it keeps telling me that estimated delivery date is dec 23r5d well people its the 26th already and my items are still not here

debd7
12/26/13

ordered december 8th, guaranteed by 12/14. got order 12/26. merchandise did NOT come with directions/instructions. VERY VERY disappointing. can't talk to anyone via phone as they are busy, send email and we will respond.

susanj23
12/26/13

I ordered 2 7in Tablets, they say $200 Tablets on sale for $59....but the quality is so poor, they really are only $50 Tablets. Also one of them had scratches on the screen (makes me wonder if it was refurbished) and now the day after Xmas does not turn on!!! I really regret buying from this website and I cannot get hold of customer service. Complete waste of money!! never again! Please do not buy from this website!

heidik7
12/26/13

Terrible experience! I ordered three different things from Nomorerack, The curtains came damaged, the sonicare replacement toothbrush heads were GENERIC, and I never even received the third item!

edgarj4
12/26/13

the website checkout was not working properly which cause me to try to purchase an item three times--on the final try I was successful---however within 30min I discovered I had order three of the same item--contacted them within 30min to cancel two of the orders--was told they had already processed the orders so I could not cancel and of course none of the arrived for Christmas---BEWARE!!

kathleenc10
12/26/13

I will just add my voice to the "hundreds" before me who have reviewed this site--HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE--ordered an Android tablet on 11/29 and did not receive until 12/20--too late to send it to Seattle in time for Christmas. With the UPS problems over Christmas my grandson will not receive it until 12/27. Customer service was a joke!

williaml45
12/26/13

Like 500 other reviews on this company, i feel I'm being ripped off too. I ordered something from them on the 16 of December. Got the tracking number from the post office and it says there is no information on this Tracking number.Sent them a email and got the same Boiler plate email as everyone else. I seen where they have answered a couple of other people on this site , and guess what it is a boiler plate message. I don't understand why a company as big as Google deals with them, they should take them off their search engine as well as every other big search engines I filed a complaint with PayPal and hopefully they can help me. Beware of a discount online company that will not give you a working phone number to find where your items are at. I WILL NOT EVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN!!!!!! Guess I'm out $36.00. Thank God Walmart had something similar to what i was going to give my grand children on Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone

tammiec1
12/26/13

I read the reviews and knew when buying my order would be slow to arrive. It was and I was ok with that. So after my first order I placed another order. I checked out and paid through PayPal. The exact same moment 35.00 came out of my account, was the exact moment 325.00 came out for Facebook ads. When you check on the nomorerack website, it wants you to share with Facebook, like them, and refer all your friends. Well I don't use Facebook, so I clicked no all the way through. And now I am disputing 325.00 for Facebook ads.

allisonc23
12/26/13

TERRIBLE!!! One order I received the wrong items and the other order was guaranteed before Christmas I still have not received. They send automated emails when you try to contact customer service and have an automated message when you try to call them. This company is rip off!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

crystalh3
12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets for my daughters, both were ordered 3 weeks early. One was for my daughters birthday which is the week before Christmas and the second was for my 8 year olds Christmas gift. Never received either gift and it has been a few days short of 4 weeks. My money was removed from my account the day I ordered!!!!!NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!

pattyp1
12/25/13

You can get a hold of customer support at 855-847-7225. I also ordered a number of items, the four most important I have not received. This includes two tablets with a tracking number in which the package did not contain tablets and two cordless keyboards with an erroneous tracking number. I ordered my items on Black Friday and I've been calling them almost every day since I realized they were saying the tablets were delivered but were not. They keep saying that all items should be here before Christmas however I have not received a tracking number. That gives them one day. One of the tablets is all I bought for my daughter.

pw16
12/25/13

ordered a tablet for my son TWENTY ONE DAYS LATER still no tablet a nice note frome nomorerack appologising for the slight slow shipping what a joke... never again.. should have paid the extra nine bucks and bought from Amazon... live and learn... stay away from nomorerack...

sharir1
12/25/13

I placed an order on 11/29 and my account was charged that day. I ordered a tablet(received a couple weeks later) Total junk. I also ordered two pairs of Dr. Dre earbuds and never received them. I sent two emails a week apart about order and they sent me two emails guaranteeing Xmas delivery. Needless to say tracking # was bogus and I did not get my merchandise or my money back. I will be contacting the Attorney Generals office as this company is a complete scam. Never experienced anything like this!

4 Photos for NoMoreRack