US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 202 reviews)

jeanr12

My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. (in 627 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robh22
1/9/14

xmas present came barely on time late of promised date then no internet drivers installed on laptop wanted me to deal with sending back at my cost so took to professional computer store 40.00 dollar fee wella im good but the worst of the worst in company service just kept wanting me to waste my time writing emails saying same thing over an over stupid, stupid people. Tried to give me a 10 dollar discount on next purchase funny people with bad service

karens52
1/9/14

I placed an ordered on 12/29/13. I received an email on. 1/2/14 saying my order had shipped. When I still had no tracking info, I emailed them an inquiry on 1/6/14 and received an email on 1/7 that stated my order was still being processed and would ship soon. How can I get an email on 1/2 that it shipped when they are still "processing" it? How can it take a week to process one item?? I still have no merchandise, but they have my money!!

lb29
1/9/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ORDERED A PURSE, NOMORERACK SENT ME THE WRONG PURSE. I REQUESTED A RETURN LABEL AND SENT THE ITEM BACK. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE SAME REP FOR THE LAST WEEK VIA EMAIL, BECAUSE I CAN'T GET A REP ON THE PHONE, AND THIS REP DOESN'T SEEM TO GRASP ANY IDEA OF WHAT COMMON SENSE IS OR WHAT CUSTOMOER SERVICE IS. I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND AND THIS REP DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME ONE. WHAT I MEAN BY FULL REFUND IS COST OF PRODUCT AND SHIPPING. SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MIX UP WAS THEIR FAULT AND NOT MINE. FIRST SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T REFUND MY SHIPPING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PACKAGES. WHO SAID ANYTHING WAS LOST???!!! THEN SHE SAYS SHE WILL GIVE ME AN IN-STORE CREDIT. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA NOT NEW YORK!!!!! WHAT GOOD IS AN IN-STORE CREDIT GOING TO DO ME????? I HAVE HAD TO EXPLAING TO HER AT LEAST 4 TIMES WHAT THE ISSUE IS AND WHY I WANT A FULL REFUND. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY A DIME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT AND A PRODUCT I DON'T HAVE!!!!! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE???!!!

connieh18
1/9/14

Ordered a rug, a purse and two sets of socks. Rug was not the size described, purse smelled like death, and they sent me striped socks rather than the plain colors I ordered (socks look like Dr. Seuss). On the socks, they kept sending me emails saying they were delivered, when they were not (took nearly a month), and emails requesting that rate the socks, before I had even received them. Also emails, saying the "issue was resolved" when it was not. They don't have it together. I'd be cautious.

diannen1
1/8/14

I ordered several items from nomorerack.com for Christmas, and items were shipped separately, which made it hard to track. I realized one item, a coat, had not arrived, although I got an email saying it had been shipped. They said I had to (myself) track it through the USPS (although they had a UPS tracking number, apparently, it actually was shipped via USPS). I had to file a claim with USPS. (Shouldn't the shipper do this if they sent something that didn't arrive?) It finally arrived, but unfortunately, in the holiday rush, I didn't open it right away. Once I did, I realized it had dark discolorations--like it had been exposed to a chemical or something. I contacted customer service, but since it had been more than 7 days by their records (although I actually received it a week after they had record that I did), they would not accept a refund (even though I was not refunding it because I changed my mind, IT WAS DEFECTIVE.) I asked if they would consider credit, but although their motto is something about customer service, truly, it is not. I rarely return things, and should have checked their return policy, but I would think their policy would be a little more lenient if they sold a defective product. In full disclosure, all other items were ok. I won't order again, though, there are too many other options for the same kinds of things with better customer service policies.

samanthat5
1/8/14

The products seem great, but their service is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lied about time to ship, take way too long to answer customer service emails, and when they do it's always generic. Not worth the hassle.

kristenl5
1/8/14

I signed up for NoMoreRacks emails to find deep discounts on items I would normally buy (I'm a college student and only work part time). So I thought this was the best! I ordered from the site for the first time Christmas day: a facial cleansing brush and a set of sheets. The sheets arrived first, although it took a little longer due to snow and the fact that UPS,FEDEX, USPS were behind from Christmas. No worries though. I liked the sheets, but the color was a little different than the brown that my comforter is. I emailed the customer service email, and didn't hear back from a few days. The person said to send them my email address, full name, order number, etc. This was about a week ago. I still have not heard back. I called the 1-800 number, but got a recording basically saying they are not answering they're phones due to Christmas (which was 3 weeks ago!). I sent another email saying I would report them to the BBB, and gave them all of my information again. 2 days later, still have not heard anything.
The products they sell are good, but their customer service sucks! Never ordering from them again, and now have wasted $50 that I could have used for something usefull.

kellya23
1/7/14

This sites bbb page, in the last 3 years 1919 complaints!!

brittanyr4
1/7/14

I dont understand why some people are receiving damaged items. but my experience was good, I ordered most of my christmas items from nomorerack. A spongebob brush, a giraffe necklace, a 2pack of sock monkey hats, & an angry bird hat.
I understood that it was the month of December which meant snow and other christmas items could affect shipping time & mix ups. I received all items seperately. the brush brittles were damaged and bent but I could never blame the company because several things could have crushed it while ups shipped it(after all, it was christmas month!) the diamond giraffe necklace was NOT full of diamonds but with fake gems(understandable because I only paid $18, I didnt expect diamonds when I ordered it anyways) and the hats turned out better than I was hoping for! they were warmer and fit better than expected. & for the shipping time, it took 2 weeks but ups & weather was to blame. I cant believe half of you complain about the shipping & blame the company for damaged items. you get what you pay for.. if you want a $500 tablet, pay the full price! I would never buy any electronics from ANY company that sells for half the price it really is.(thats just common sense!!!!)

victoriaw11
1/7/14

I bought 5 items before I read reviews. I was skeptical considering I was buying them as christmas gifts. The last package came today. Family absolutly loves everything. Sheep 12"boots true to fit, mohican women's boots def need to upsize did my return with no problem. Eyeliner/lip liner 40 set recommend for younger skin texture stays on longer and better. Professional eyebrush set works amazingly good, silver infinity ring do far its beautiful will update if ring alters in any way. I received emails when item shipped and delivered. I received tracking information for everything. Usps, fedex and some other pckging service. I received fast response thru customer service only contact is via email. Good on my end. Now if ur getting outrageous things like yhe tablets they maybe refurbished.

elisep2
1/7/14

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! The worst I've ever seen. Really really regretting not reading the reviews prior to ordering from them.

I ordered 5 sets of curtains through this website. The photo showed that the product was a grey-silver color. When they came in the mail, they were gold and brown. Trying to return these things has been a nightmare! One guy emailed me back, said he'd send me the return information, and I never heard another word. I sent several more emails and finally got a response from someone who told me my items were "final sale," which they certainly were NOT because I never would have purchased them if that was the case. When I tried to call, they have no one available to speak to you because of a "high call volume," probably because of many many others like me trying to get their money back from this HORRIBLE COMPANY.

NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM NO MORE RACK! Go to Amazon!

pama6
1/7/14

This is an extremely dishonest company. The tablet they sent me worked for only two weeks, but they will not refund or exchange.

nicolem25
1/7/14

I am having the same issues as all the recent posts about not receiving items. I pleaced my order on December 3rd..still no answer..no items...no resolution. I strongly suggest you contact the BBB as I have. The same response I keep getting is we have escalated this and please wait for a response. The only way they get reprimanded is if you contact the BBB (I've worked in corporate retail for 8 years, and they HAVE to respond to those claims from the BBB).

del873
1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

louiseh20
1/5/14

I shop a lot at Nomorerack and find that the merchandise is quality, the price is incredible, the customer service is great. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. Also, risk is low, folks, as Google underwrites their insurance and that is free from Google. I have new gorgeous insulated drapes on 6 living room windows for less that $60. Can you beat that? The lower freight rate is slow, just like our post office, but you have a choice to opt for a faster shipper service. Frankly, I have items I could not afford on my retirement pension if it weren't for Nomorerack.com.

staceyd11
1/4/14

As with any ordering from online websites you assume a risk. When you can not see an item in person you can not bee 100% guaranteed to get what you see. On that note I have to say that I love this site! I have been ordering from them over a year now and have been happy with every item. Yes sometimes the shipping is a bit slow, but come on, you pay toe bucks for your entire order and the prices are incredibly low so they have to save their money somewhere! I recommend this site to everyone!

maryb97
1/4/14

I've gotten 3 jewelry orders from this site & have been extremely pleased with what I've received! Everything is beautiful and looks very close if not just like what was pictured. Also prices are much less than at the local stores. I will continue to use this site, at least for jewelry.

shawntam
1/3/14

If I would have read reviews about this website I would have NEVER purchased anything from here. I will never do it again. I placed a ring order for my sister for Christmas on 12/13/13 and I still don't have it! I got an email with a tracking number on 12/24/13 and still to this day it has no updates
and its stuck in new York (where the company is located), go figure! I'm glad I didn't purchase anything high in price. I spent $12 so I can afford to lose that, but it still makes me mad because I was expecting that gift! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!

mariaa31
1/3/14

Not what I ordered... and NO response from customer service - All I get are generic emails. I ordered indoor-"outdoor" LED Xmas lights. What I got were INDOOR only Xmas lights EXCEPT that the average person wouldn't know that! I happen to read in Portuguese and Freanch and in BOTH languages it says indoor-use ONLY. This could be a DANGEROUS situation as there is no indication in English that it's indoor only even though ONLINE it says outdoor... I tried to send it back but no one has responded to my complaint...NEVER again.

03 JAN 2014 UPDATE: Vincent's response below (from nomorerack) was another fake response to my issue! It's just insult on top of injury at this point. Please just STOP emailing me... it's embarrassing for you.
Nomorerack also faked the time-stamp of the email I sent them - they dated it 29 Dec so that it shows they responded within a couple of days... When clearly my purchase and complaint/email should be dated early December not the 29th. That's just plain fraudulent..
HERE IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO NOMORERACK's Customer service Dept:

Dear Renee,
Below is the response I received trying to get my issue resolved...
This is the poorest response and customer service I have ever received since the response in no way reflects my complaint!!
It is obvious that your response below DOES NOTHING to address my issue and how can this request (#3451417) have been solved and ticket be CLOSED with no resolution and no real communication with me? This is ridiculous!

I'm done with you and your company and will be VERY vocal online anywhere I can.
From: "* Renee H" <notifications-support@nomorerackcom.zendesk.com>
To: "Mfamfa" <mfamfa@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 2:43:03 PM
Subject: [Nomorerack] Re: Wrong ITem Delivered
## Please do not write below this line # Ticket #3451417: Wrong ITem Delivered

Your request (#3451417) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
* Renee H., Jan 01 02:43 PM:
Hello Mfamfa,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.
We perform a thorough quality check on all items before shipment, although something must have happened during shipment to damage the item. I apologize for you receiving your item in such a condition and for any inconvenience this may have caused. May i ask for how many item wrong item purchased you received? Thank you for your patience.If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,
* Renee H. with Customer Care Nomorerack - Everything you love for less
-----------------------
Mfamfa, December 29, 2013 03:24 PM:
HI,

I just returned from a business trip and opened my order… I did not receive what I ordered….

Below is a screenshot of what I ordered… “indoor and outdoor”.
What I received was for indoor use only!

Please either exchange my order or I want to return and get a refund ASAP. I specifically bought these for outdoor functionality.

NOTE: You are lucky I am multi lingual and can read one of the languages on the box that says indoor use only or we could have had dangerous situation.

Both boxes came without any use/warrantee pamphlets and any English writing on the box does not warn you it’s for indoor use only.

Thanks,
Maria
Attachment(s)
image001.png

emmaf14
1/3/14

I have only good comments to add. I have ordered several times from this site and have gotten my items with in days. All the items I received were first rate, packaged very well, and I am very pleased with all the items I have ordered. I feel badly for those who have not had good service.

dawsonn
1/2/14

I bought the I tables on this website. The quality is so bad It made from China. I have to wait for 3 weeks to get it. When I want to return they take forever to answer my email and told me they do not allow to return

lilliep3
1/2/14

I received my blue tablet today that I ordered on 12/27. It was sealed in the package but the screen of the tablet is filthy and there's a sticky spot on the back. I sent an email and waiting for a response. Has anyone received refurbished items from them? Im concerned that my tablet isn't new.

edithh17
1/2/14

This is by far the worst experience ever!!!! I placed my order on 12/14/13 and have yet to receive it. Their claim is that they have customer service representatives 24/7 and this is not so!!!! You will only receive an email which they will respond to 2 days later!!! Furthermore, their 800 phone number is just a recording!!! There is no way to communicate with a human being which leads me to believe that the company is run my monkeys!!!! You will not save money is you take into account all the time wasted in trying to chase these fools!!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

suew10
1/2/14

Ordered a motorcycle for my son that was put together uneven. The battery would not charge and they would not help me with the battery issue because it was past 14 days. It was a Xmas gift that he can't even enjoy. Waste of my money. I will never buy anything from them again. It's all crap!

garyd25
1/2/14

I orderes a cover for my couch, it was $42.00 plus $2.00 shipping. I got it in a reasonable time but when the delivery service brought it they informed me that there was $7.00 owed on the shipping. I sent it back.

emilys38
1/2/14

I ordered a pair of boots on December 12. They said shipping was 10-14 days so on the 12th day I decided to check my account and see where it was at. I saw that my order had been cancelled by them and never was told. I've been going back and forth with customer representatives about this issue and have been told they think I'm committing credit card fraud. They are telling me I need to send them bank statements and scanned copies of my ID. If I was gonna commit fraud it wouldn't be on a $30 pair of boots. Now all of the boots have sold out so I'm out of luck. I keep trying to come to some sort of resolution because this wasn't my fault but they just keep repeating to send them copies of all my information. This was my first time ordering from them and will most Definately be my last!!!

emiliar1
1/2/14

I returned EVERYTHING I order as it was thin cheap material that was made into poorly constructed clothing items (2 pair yoga pants, 3 knit tops and 2 pair jeggings). Returning WAS A NIGTMARE. They was no paperwork inclu ded in the packages and it took two weeks and SEVERAL requests to get all the information necessary to return everything. Though I got free shipping for delivery I still had to pay about 12$ to return it all. So I, essentially paid 12$ for grief and aggravation. I've online shopped for clothing from guess, VS, Delias, DSW, etc many Many MANY TIMES over the years and NEVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I will never EVER so with them again and if you do so, you do st your own peril as you've had ample earning!

billw53
1/1/14

Friend ordered Xmas present for me on November 1, 2013. Opened on 12/25/13 and discovered this helicopter doesn't have compatible transmitter, will only work with Iphone, or ipad or other electronic device. Asked for refund they refused since they claim 14 return period over. How was I to know couldn't use this helicopter until December 25?
Will report to AG of New York if that's what it takes to get a full refund. Do not buy from this company.

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

deirdrec
1/1/14

Absolutely disgusted with this site!!!! Stick with amazon or groupon for your shopping!!! Ordered on 12/4/13 for Christmas, never received a tracking number and no responses to my numerous emails. At this point I just want my damn money back!!! I should've learned my lesson the first time, bought headphones from them before and they broke after a week. Idk about other reviewers but this website is trash and will NEVER shop with them again and will definitely be telling other people NOT to buy from them!!!

msbarberb
1/1/14

I placed a order for a blue tablet an some earrings. I recieved my earring but not the tablet. I email because they are "so busy" they cant take calls. I then recieved my tablet an on Christmas day my daughter opened it an it eas black not blue with a neon green styles pen! WTf! I emailed AGAIN. They claim they would help but its been a week and nothing! I emailed again and this "Vicent" guy emailed back an had the nerve to tell me to call the manufacture at 1 866 777 0079. Yeah this company is also a scam. I was on hold over an hour two different days an even got a auto msg stating the number is not in service! No more rack is a joke an love to take customers money an dont care about service. I have a blog that i will write about this issue on. Since they dont care an wont help me Im contacting the BBB to write a complaint! Good luck everyone and please contact the BBB as well about them.

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

lindseyn6
12/30/13

Horrible!! I ordered 3 tablets for Christmas, when kids opened them one was cracked and one was used!..I wasn't complaining about the used one just wanted to replace the broken one and they wont exchange it! they said I had 7 days but it took 9 days to get to my house !!!?

terrib10
12/30/13

It seems some of the positive reviews are too generic or repetitive, outlining the same features of the site. IDK?

My review is real. It is a positive review as that has been my experience so far. I ordered some Stainless Steel costume jewelry for a Christmas gift on 12/9/2013. Part of the shipment arrived in less than 2 weeks the other a bit later but before Christmas Day. I was worried because when I looked at the shipping receipt it said I'd ordered it on the 19th which wasn't correct.

At any rate my sister loved the jewelry and I was impressed with the quality and value. The ring I ordered was too small so I placed an order for a replacement today. Shipping was free. Let's hope this order goes as smoothly as the last. If so I'll be a repeat customer. Fingers crossed.

I hope that those that have had problems get them resolved soon. I know that bad winter storms in the US made Xmas deliveries difficult, so hopefully delays with NMR will not be the norm.

tracyb40
12/30/13

This site sucks with customer service. They don't answer the problem, they only give cookie cutter responses and are willing to lose customers over $69 refunds after they sent out defective products..then tell you to get with the manufacturer but there is no info on the manufacturer and you can't get them to help you. You try to call and they have a recording that due to call volume they are only answering via email...USELESS!!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM

nmrh
12/30/13

I ordered my on the 7th, and JUST got it today (the 30th). After a million emails to the company about changing my shipping address since I wasn't going to be home during the holidays (the website mentions extra long shipping time because of the holidays AFTER I already ordered - what?!), and only receiving automated emails back, I finally got my order today - here's the worst part: I only got half of my order! I paid almost 60$ to get two sets of sheets, and they sent ONE.

The most hilarious part is that they whited-out the second order on the receipt they sent me as if i would just somehow FORGET that I paid for two (I'm looking at my statement now - they DEFINITELY charged me for two.)

It has been such a headache working with NMR, and to get such a $#*!-tastic order is just a big slap in the face after receiving automated messages all week (they just send one batch email to every user! they don't care about your problems, they just send you a bs email about being patient during the holidays.)

I know what you're thinking - maybe they're sending two packages? NOPE. their website says they only sent ONE and that ONE package has both of my orders.
again NOPE. I guess I could call them - OH WAIT! they shut down their call center and live chat feature for the holidays! way awesome.

When I complained on their FB page, they immediately blocked my comments and deleted mine (and very many other negative comments) to avoid bad reviews. uncool, nomorerack, uncool.

never again.

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

darcyw2
12/29/13

Some stuff came on time and as ordered. The last order was ridiculous. It says I ordered stiff I never ordered. Our overt charged me and when I tried to get my referral discount it was never applied. I'm just waiting for it to be delivered late after Christmas of course. Never doing this again!!

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

angies10
12/28/13

I saw NOMORERACK on the "View" and I kept seeing their Ad every where, I've had such luck with EBay that I didn't bother to check them out. I went on their site and was so excited, I thought I was making these great deals. THEIR HOOK IS, THE TIME IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO GET THESE ITEMS BEFORE THE TIME EXPIRE. Well let me tell you I fell for it. I bought an IBM Thinkpad with a savings of $400.00 not so.I paid $199.00 for a refurbished computer I could have gotten elsewhere for much cheaper. I bought luxury quilted comforter that I supposedly saved $180.00 I paid $69.00 for a VICTORIA CLASSIC come to find out I could have gotten the same thing at WALMART, LUXURY IT AIN't it's all 100% Polyester 'UGH'. While I had no issue with shipping, I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU ARE NOT GETTING A DEAL!

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

tonyb65
12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

rhiannonm2
12/28/13

I ordered a tablet on Dec 2 for my son for Christmas. It was supposed to be red. I thought that ordering that early would give me plenty of time to have it wrapped and ready for my little boy on Christmas. It came on Christmas eve after 3, & when I opened it up, it was hot pink. My 9 year old didn't have a big present because of nomorerack. I sent an email explaining the situation and staying how I didn't have extra money because I'm a single mom & that dampered my baby's Christmas. They barely responded today and the email didn't even address the real issue. This has been the worst experience I have ever had internet shopping. The customer service didn't care one bit that their company ruined my son's Christmas. I am beyond disappointed.

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

garyp25
12/27/13

READ THE FINE PRINT!! RETURN POLICY ENFORCED AND NO WHERE DEFINED. ZERO STAR...NO....MINUS 5 STARS. AND THERE FROM SOMEWHERE OVER SEAS.TIME DIFFERENCE SHOWS ON EMAIL. THEY SENT A RESPONSE 1 1/2 HRS BEFORE IT WAS SENT. THEY GOT THE "NO MORE" PART RIGHT FOR ME.GOOD THING THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER PLACES TO WEB SHOP. WASH.D.C. SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING. GOTTA STAY VIGILANT.......... BRICKLAYER

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

7 Photos for NoMoreRack