US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 218 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 619 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alexd39
1/9/14

I receive my order on time at Christmas Eve which is good but I decided not to open it until my son birthday. When I open the box and plug the PSP for the first time it did not work. I decided to charge over night and it still does not work. I am very disappointed because my son birthday party is this weekend. The product I received is not new like I thought it would be, it does not even come with a manual. I contacted but has not hear from the customer service yet.

angelam15
1/9/14

my experience with the worst experience I have ever had. if I could Rate them 0 stars I would have done that. I ordered a tablet for my 10 year old son December 9th 2013. I was promised the item by Christmas. I didn't get the item by Christmas. The item was shipped to the wrong address which was put down as my billing address and not my shipping address. When I called customer service the day after Christmas I was told I would receive an entire refund for the total purchase amount and also receive the item. I received an email about a week later stating the item went back to New York which is not even the state I live in. I went round and round with customer service for about 2 weeks through email got tired of that so I gave him a call I just got off the phone with them and basically what it boils down to after going through three managers I was given a $20 credit for all my trouble and I don't get the item because we ship back to the manufacturer they make promises they can keep they don't deliver items nothing arrived in a timely fashion and I'm just ashamed to say that I should of read reviews before I even ordered from the site I'd rather wait my ass with the $20 credit in order from them again

scootern
1/9/14

HORRIBLE experience. I purchased a pair of boots for my wife for Christmas and had her try then on when they came in to make sure they fit. They did not fit and she did not like them anyway.

I contacted customer service and was told I could not get a refund because it was a "Final Sale" item. I'm a little cautious with websites I haven't dealt with and I screen capped the original ad. When I sent the jpeg of the original ad they back pedaled and gave me a CREDIT when I specifically asked for a refund. Not ideal but whatever so I found something I wanted.

My refund was for $21.26 and the item I found was for $22.00. When I tried to check out, it said I had to spend a minimum of $30.00 to use my credit. WHAT!?!

I requested a full refund and am currently waiting for a response. I would NEVER use this company again. Nothing about this experience has been positive and they came across as VERY shady. Had I not had a screen cap of the item I would likely have been stuck with boots that were useless and out $20+.

jl53
1/8/14

Both my mother and I had the WORST experiences ordering from them for Christmas. Her order just never arrived, mine was broken upon receipt. They refused to give me a refund and told me to contact the manufacturer. They claim that customer service is their primary goal (in all 12 emails I had to go back and forth with them) but it's a joke. Never again.

kristenl5
1/8/14

I signed up for NoMoreRacks emails to find deep discounts on items I would normally buy (I'm a college student and only work part time). So I thought this was the best! I ordered from the site for the first time Christmas day: a facial cleansing brush and a set of sheets. The sheets arrived first, although it took a little longer due to snow and the fact that UPS,FEDEX, USPS were behind from Christmas. No worries though. I liked the sheets, but the color was a little different than the brown that my comforter is. I emailed the customer service email, and didn't hear back from a few days. The person said to send them my email address, full name, order number, etc. This was about a week ago. I still have not heard back. I called the 1-800 number, but got a recording basically saying they are not answering they're phones due to Christmas (which was 3 weeks ago!). I sent another email saying I would report them to the BBB, and gave them all of my information again. 2 days later, still have not heard anything.
The products they sell are good, but their customer service sucks! Never ordering from them again, and now have wasted $50 that I could have used for something usefull.

brittanyr4
1/7/14

I dont understand why some people are receiving damaged items. but my experience was good, I ordered most of my christmas items from nomorerack. A spongebob brush, a giraffe necklace, a 2pack of sock monkey hats, & an angry bird hat.
I understood that it was the month of December which meant snow and other christmas items could affect shipping time & mix ups. I received all items seperately. the brush brittles were damaged and bent but I could never blame the company because several things could have crushed it while ups shipped it(after all, it was christmas month!) the diamond giraffe necklace was NOT full of diamonds but with fake gems(understandable because I only paid $18, I didnt expect diamonds when I ordered it anyways) and the hats turned out better than I was hoping for! they were warmer and fit better than expected. & for the shipping time, it took 2 weeks but ups & weather was to blame. I cant believe half of you complain about the shipping & blame the company for damaged items. you get what you pay for.. if you want a $500 tablet, pay the full price! I would never buy any electronics from ANY company that sells for half the price it really is.(thats just common sense!!!!)

victoriaw11
1/7/14

I bought 5 items before I read reviews. I was skeptical considering I was buying them as christmas gifts. The last package came today. Family absolutly loves everything. Sheep 12"boots true to fit, mohican women's boots def need to upsize did my return with no problem. Eyeliner/lip liner 40 set recommend for younger skin texture stays on longer and better. Professional eyebrush set works amazingly good, silver infinity ring do far its beautiful will update if ring alters in any way. I received emails when item shipped and delivered. I received tracking information for everything. Usps, fedex and some other pckging service. I received fast response thru customer service only contact is via email. Good on my end. Now if ur getting outrageous things like yhe tablets they maybe refurbished.

nicolem25
1/7/14

I am having the same issues as all the recent posts about not receiving items. I pleaced my order on December 3rd..still no answer..no items...no resolution. I strongly suggest you contact the BBB as I have. The same response I keep getting is we have escalated this and please wait for a response. The only way they get reprimanded is if you contact the BBB (I've worked in corporate retail for 8 years, and they HAVE to respond to those claims from the BBB).

barbarac26
1/7/14

I bought a Google Android tablet made by Kocaso. (model M9200) It doesn't work. When told they would not accept a return because some of the packaging material was missing, I e-mailed Kocaso. Did receive a reply saying to phone for assistance. However, the number given to me is out of service. Feel sick to my stomach having wasted the money. Guess the old adage, "you get what you pay for", is true~!

del873
1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

rhondaw9
1/6/14

Worse experience ever! Ordered a tablet that worked less than 25 days. Customer service advised that I need to contact manufacturer. Nomorerack's goal is customer satisfaction. However, I am a totally dissatisfied customer. My error is that I did not read the reviews prior to purchases.

mollyl4
1/6/14

Will not take back a tablet that arrived at my house not working. I've exhausted every avenue and have now decided to eat the $118 to be done with it. You have 7 days to return something after that, there is no option even if it breaks.

alis243
1/6/14

I received an Android tablet ordered from this site. Not only did it come late but customer service was very inconsiderate and hard to deal with when trying to return the item. They claim to go "above and beyond" with customer service but it was the complete opposite leaving me on hold for 45 minutes! I know they were not busy because I called with another phone and they answered. I would never order from this site again. I think they are a scam!

kateo9
1/5/14

I ordered over $200 worth of items for Christmas. Nothing was as it was represented. I asked for a RMA to return several items and only received it for one. So I returned that item and followed it on USPS to verify that it was received. It was signed for by the vendor on 12/17/13. I have YET to receive a refund. I have emailed and left messages on the site since December 26. Their items are cheap. Their service is AWFUL (what service?) They should be shut down.

louiseh20
1/5/14

I shop a lot at Nomorerack and find that the merchandise is quality, the price is incredible, the customer service is great. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. Also, risk is low, folks, as Google underwrites their insurance and that is free from Google. I have new gorgeous insulated drapes on 6 living room windows for less that $60. Can you beat that? The lower freight rate is slow, just like our post office, but you have a choice to opt for a faster shipper service. Frankly, I have items I could not afford on my retirement pension if it weren't for Nomorerack.com.

jenc6
1/5/14

PLEASE whatever you do, do NOT order from this site if you are not willing to chance losing your money. I placed an order of nearly $500.00 on December 8, 2013. Out of that 1 order I received an incorrect item, one item was never sent, one item arrived on December 30th (it was supposed to be a CHristmas gift), and one item I did not like. I tried to call, use the instant chat, and email customer service almost daily for 3 weeks before I received a response (via email) telling me that I could not return anything because my grace period for returns was over. I had been attempting a return for 2 weeks but they gave no response. You can't return an item without a RMA, and can only get a RMA through customer service who will NOT contact you. I learned my lesson, and just wish that I would have read reviews before buying from this company. It won't happen again.

staceyd11
1/4/14

As with any ordering from online websites you assume a risk. When you can not see an item in person you can not bee 100% guaranteed to get what you see. On that note I have to say that I love this site! I have been ordering from them over a year now and have been happy with every item. Yes sometimes the shipping is a bit slow, but come on, you pay toe bucks for your entire order and the prices are incredibly low so they have to save their money somewhere! I recommend this site to everyone!

maryb97
1/4/14

I've gotten 3 jewelry orders from this site & have been extremely pleased with what I've received! Everything is beautiful and looks very close if not just like what was pictured. Also prices are much less than at the local stores. I will continue to use this site, at least for jewelry.

se3236
1/4/14

I got some cute bras for super cheap from this website, but the sizing was a little bit off--just off enough so that I couldn't wear them without alterations. They wouldn't let me return them either. On the bright side, shipping was on time, and at least I received my items. I would caution anyone using this site because it's pretty sketchy. I probably won't be shopping here again.

kerrym26
1/3/14

Bad experience- I do NOT recommend: purchased two high count sheet sets:
-Merchandise slow to arrive
-Mold in sheets upon opening package
-Followed website instructions to return products for credit and they did not respond in a timely manner although they require the consumer to make returns within 10 says of receipt of goods- I had to email twice to get authorization which ate up 5 days.
-Even though the goods were defective I had to absorb the return shipping costs which amounted to almost half the total purchase price.

emmaf14
1/3/14

I have only good comments to add. I have ordered several times from this site and have gotten my items with in days. All the items I received were first rate, packaged very well, and I am very pleased with all the items I have ordered. I feel badly for those who have not had good service.

lilliep3
1/2/14

I received my blue tablet today that I ordered on 12/27. It was sealed in the package but the screen of the tablet is filthy and there's a sticky spot on the back. I sent an email and waiting for a response. Has anyone received refurbished items from them? Im concerned that my tablet isn't new.

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

suew10
1/2/14

Ordered a motorcycle for my son that was put together uneven. The battery would not charge and they would not help me with the battery issue because it was past 14 days. It was a Xmas gift that he can't even enjoy. Waste of my money. I will never buy anything from them again. It's all crap!

billw53
1/1/14

Friend ordered Xmas present for me on November 1, 2013. Opened on 12/25/13 and discovered this helicopter doesn't have compatible transmitter, will only work with Iphone, or ipad or other electronic device. Asked for refund they refused since they claim 14 return period over. How was I to know couldn't use this helicopter until December 25?
Will report to AG of New York if that's what it takes to get a full refund. Do not buy from this company.

kimg18
1/1/14

Placed several orders between 12-21-13 and 12-26-13 received email with useless tracking can't open then and no idea who it was shipped with. Customer service appears to be non exsistant. No response to my emails. Wish I had read reviews before ordering. i have now found the same items at Ross, Overstock and Amazon at the same prices or less.

kimberlyk4
1/1/14

Wow! I was 1 click away from finalizing an order today. Something told me to search for reviews of the website. (I have never searched for reviews in the past for a website, but will from now on).
I am soooo glad I read all of these reviews. This is clearly a website I do not want to give my money to or deal with.
I'm sorry for everyone's frustrating experiences and I thank all of you for posting your experiences on this site.

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

deirdrec
1/1/14

Absolutely disgusted with this site!!!! Stick with amazon or groupon for your shopping!!! Ordered on 12/4/13 for Christmas, never received a tracking number and no responses to my numerous emails. At this point I just want my damn money back!!! I should've learned my lesson the first time, bought headphones from them before and they broke after a week. Idk about other reviewers but this website is trash and will NEVER shop with them again and will definitely be telling other people NOT to buy from them!!!

miag2
1/1/14

I placed an order on Dec 2, they debited my cc Dec 3. I email them and requested delivery by the 18th at the latest, since this was a Christmas gift and I want to take with me. The item arrived Dec 23, I have already left. The post office hold the package, and when I opened the screen of the tablet was all scratched. I contacted them by e-mail since they don't answer the phone requesting a RAM to return the item and get my credit and I have not get an answer.
After I confronted this problem I have search the company and they are hundreds of complaints.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE SCAM !!

msbarberb
1/1/14

I placed a order for a blue tablet an some earrings. I recieved my earring but not the tablet. I email because they are "so busy" they cant take calls. I then recieved my tablet an on Christmas day my daughter opened it an it eas black not blue with a neon green styles pen! WTf! I emailed AGAIN. They claim they would help but its been a week and nothing! I emailed again and this "Vicent" guy emailed back an had the nerve to tell me to call the manufacture at 1 866 777 0079. Yeah this company is also a scam. I was on hold over an hour two different days an even got a auto msg stating the number is not in service! No more rack is a joke an love to take customers money an dont care about service. I have a blog that i will write about this issue on. Since they dont care an wont help me Im contacting the BBB to write a complaint! Good luck everyone and please contact the BBB as well about them.

randyf5
1/1/14

I ordered a couple of items from this site. I was leary at first as I never heard of them. I did receive the item w/in a reasonable amount of time considering the Holidays. However one of the items I received was not what I ordered. So I sent it back w/ the label and RMA process they provided. The item was returned promptly and they received it on Dec. 16, 2013. It is now the New Year, Jan. 01, 2014 and I have yet to receive any refund. Previous reviews / comments are correct....they do NOT accept phone calls, only emails. And then they do not always reply. I am in agreement w/ other. I am done w/ them. I will no longer shop with them and will stick w/ Amazon.

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

jamieb38
12/31/13

Ordered two items from this site a few months ago. First was a money clip style wallet for my boyfriend and second was a set of various styles of knives for my kitchen. I received in a reasonable time frame (about a week) but the quality of both items was less than impressive. The money clip broke about a week into using the wallet. The knives were nice looking but they are extremely dull and I haven't even bothered to use them since besides trying them the first time. After some time I thought I would give them a second chance. I ordered a pair of fleece leggings and a comforter. The leggings I received in about a week and a half. I specifically ordered an XL and what I got was a one size fits all. Why do they have u choose a size if they are one size fits all. Extremely misleading and I would not have ordered them if I knew this in advance. Second the comforter never came. I ended up getting an email two and a half weeks later saying that they were out of stock and that they would credit my money back. Probably worked out for the best because I am sure (like everything else I ordered) that the quality would have been junk and I would of not been happy with my purchase. This site may be a good deals on lots of items but the quality is what you pay for...cheap! I am never going to waste my money again.

terrib10
12/30/13

It seems some of the positive reviews are too generic or repetitive, outlining the same features of the site. IDK?

My review is real. It is a positive review as that has been my experience so far. I ordered some Stainless Steel costume jewelry for a Christmas gift on 12/9/2013. Part of the shipment arrived in less than 2 weeks the other a bit later but before Christmas Day. I was worried because when I looked at the shipping receipt it said I'd ordered it on the 19th which wasn't correct.

At any rate my sister loved the jewelry and I was impressed with the quality and value. The ring I ordered was too small so I placed an order for a replacement today. Shipping was free. Let's hope this order goes as smoothly as the last. If so I'll be a repeat customer. Fingers crossed.

I hope that those that have had problems get them resolved soon. I know that bad winter storms in the US made Xmas deliveries difficult, so hopefully delays with NMR will not be the norm.

lauram53

So disappointed!
Ordered tablet, received it in a 3 day bubble wrap envelope. Opened it and the box was smashed, as was the screen. NOW they want to give me credit...I just want the tablet!
Ordered for a disabled child for Christmas and bought a case to fit it locally. Now what? The follow up is generic and is making my blood pressure rise. I wish I would have read reviews first. MY BAD---Going back to Amazon and Zulilly!

tracyb40
12/30/13

This site sucks with customer service. They don't answer the problem, they only give cookie cutter responses and are willing to lose customers over $69 refunds after they sent out defective products..then tell you to get with the manufacturer but there is no info on the manufacturer and you can't get them to help you. You try to call and they have a recording that due to call volume they are only answering via email...USELESS!!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

sharonj14
12/29/13

Customer service is a joke, all they do is tell you how happy they are to serve you. Right. I ordered a sheet set on Dec 2 and after a dozen emails to socalled customer service I was told on Dec 28th that oops they booboo'd and would be refunding my money. So for weeks of frustration and lies, promises and no satisfaction I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!! And I don't recommend anyone do so.

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

tonyb65
12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

cynthiad7
12/28/13

I ordered 3 tablets on Dec. 6 and only received 1 of them 2 days before Christmas. I was assured the others would come but on Christmas Eve there I was out shopping for tablets so my other two children wouldn't be disappointed. You can only email customer service, no phone contact. They keep telling me via email that the tablets are coming. When - for next Christmas maybe? They refuse to give me a refund. This is a terrible website. They should close this website down. It sucks. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! Nomorerack should be No more.

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

garyp25
12/27/13

READ THE FINE PRINT!! RETURN POLICY ENFORCED AND NO WHERE DEFINED. ZERO STAR...NO....MINUS 5 STARS. AND THERE FROM SOMEWHERE OVER SEAS.TIME DIFFERENCE SHOWS ON EMAIL. THEY SENT A RESPONSE 1 1/2 HRS BEFORE IT WAS SENT. THEY GOT THE "NO MORE" PART RIGHT FOR ME.GOOD THING THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER PLACES TO WEB SHOP. WASH.D.C. SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING. GOTTA STAY VIGILANT.......... BRICKLAYER

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

catherinec11
12/27/13

My order was guarenteed to be received by Christmas Eve, and I still have not received my order on Dec 27th. I received an e-mail saying my order had shipped, but the link to the tracking information did not work. I e-mailed twice with no response. I found a phone number (855-847-7225) and spoke to a customer service rep who told me that my order had in fact NOT been shipped even though the e-mail said it had. It still has not been shipped. Supposedly, since I did not receive my order before Christmas as guarenteed, I will be receiving a refund in 3-5 days. We'll see if that actually happens.

4 Photos for NoMoreRack