US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 198 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 55 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 633 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jl53
1/8/14

Both my mother and I had the WORST experiences ordering from them for Christmas. Her order just never arrived, mine was broken upon receipt. They refused to give me a refund and told me to contact the manufacturer. They claim that customer service is their primary goal (in all 12 emails I had to go back and forth with them) but it's a joke. Never again.

samanthat5
1/8/14

The products seem great, but their service is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lied about time to ship, take way too long to answer customer service emails, and when they do it's always generic. Not worth the hassle.

kellya23
1/7/14

This sites bbb page, in the last 3 years 1919 complaints!!

brittanyr4
1/7/14

I dont understand why some people are receiving damaged items. but my experience was good, I ordered most of my christmas items from nomorerack. A spongebob brush, a giraffe necklace, a 2pack of sock monkey hats, & an angry bird hat.
I understood that it was the month of December which meant snow and other christmas items could affect shipping time & mix ups. I received all items seperately. the brush brittles were damaged and bent but I could never blame the company because several things could have crushed it while ups shipped it(after all, it was christmas month!) the diamond giraffe necklace was NOT full of diamonds but with fake gems(understandable because I only paid $18, I didnt expect diamonds when I ordered it anyways) and the hats turned out better than I was hoping for! they were warmer and fit better than expected. & for the shipping time, it took 2 weeks but ups & weather was to blame. I cant believe half of you complain about the shipping & blame the company for damaged items. you get what you pay for.. if you want a $500 tablet, pay the full price! I would never buy any electronics from ANY company that sells for half the price it really is.(thats just common sense!!!!)

joannaf2
1/7/14

Although I was not happy about how long it took for my items to be shipped to me...I also understood that this past holiday season, everyone was inconvenienced. My items were delivered in bits and pieces but eventually everything was delivered. I found my jewelry selections to be beautiful and of very good quality. When I did contact the company by phone, I was given accurate information on the status of my order. I had to call a different # than was on the site,(855-847-7225), but once I got through the agent I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful in tracking my order. In fact the rest of the order was delivered the next day!!! Although it was a long wait, it was worth it. I will recommend this site but warn that they are slow at S&H, but @ $2 per item S&H, what do you expect? Thank you nomorerack for a good shopping experience on the net. I will shop with you again...great products. JTF

victoriaw11
1/7/14

I bought 5 items before I read reviews. I was skeptical considering I was buying them as christmas gifts. The last package came today. Family absolutly loves everything. Sheep 12"boots true to fit, mohican women's boots def need to upsize did my return with no problem. Eyeliner/lip liner 40 set recommend for younger skin texture stays on longer and better. Professional eyebrush set works amazingly good, silver infinity ring do far its beautiful will update if ring alters in any way. I received emails when item shipped and delivered. I received tracking information for everything. Usps, fedex and some other pckging service. I received fast response thru customer service only contact is via email. Good on my end. Now if ur getting outrageous things like yhe tablets they maybe refurbished.

sarahg35
1/7/14

Very frustrated at moment. I ordered a tablet for my son, he is an apple kid, this was android I took a chance & he didn't like it. Shipping wise, etc it got here before christmas. Since he didn't like it I requested a return authorization & was given one pretty quickly unlike some of the comments seen here. I did as directed, included the return authorization & the tablet in original box untouched, sent 2 day priority mail (which I had to pay for). After not getting a refund back for days I emailed them as I had my tracking # and knew exactly when the tablet arrived. I didn't know to include the tracking # in my email. After 2 days of waiting I finally got a reply asking for the tracking # and the reply said they would contact the warehouse, got a 2nd identical reply from a different rep again asking for the tracking # stating they'd contact the warehouse. It did say to allow 2 weeks for return to be processed. It has now been 2 weeks & 3 days I honestly think I'm out the $115 paid for this tablet, the refund was to get my son something he liked. I feel badly & will have to find a way to afford something evidently without this refund this kid should not have to suffer for my mistake in buying from this horrible website. :(. As I paid through paypal I'm planning to dispute through them if this doesn't get resolved in the next day.

So the returned tablet saga with this company continues, I provided them the tracking # multiple times only to be told my # isn't valid and to please provide a scanned copy of the receipt. What? It almost is feeling like an easy excuse to not refund a customer's money back. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN YOU WILL HAVE NO NEED TO EVER RETURN.

olgaf
1/7/14

Very very bad! It is a shame that they still selling stuff and get away from that...Please go to FB and say in their site about it to another people... They will remove it though))) all you can see there is nice feedback. They removed mine all the time, and now they won't even allow me to post there. I am so upset with them...

nicolem25
1/7/14

I am having the same issues as all the recent posts about not receiving items. I pleaced my order on December 3rd..still no answer..no items...no resolution. I strongly suggest you contact the BBB as I have. The same response I keep getting is we have escalated this and please wait for a response. The only way they get reprimanded is if you contact the BBB (I've worked in corporate retail for 8 years, and they HAVE to respond to those claims from the BBB).

del873
1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

laurenj11
1/6/14

I placed a large order with this website, needless to say, it was a mistake, I haven't received over half of my order, what I did receive is cheap crap. Do not order from this website, if you finally get what you ordered, you will be greatly disappointed!!!

autumnk2
1/6/14

Fiancé ordered me a tablet for Christmas and a kids game tablet. We received my tablet on 12-18 from what they say! I opened it on Christmas and was so excited!! Charged it up while thinking of every cool thing I couldn't wait to download! Ha! Go figure. It doesn't work. The "free" gift (keyboard) doesn't even fit the open slots that are on this tablet. Fiancé emails nomorerack December 30. Gets a response the 1st, I think, stating we only had 14 days to state dissatisfaction. Hmmm..12-18/12-30 is 12 days. Not 1 email from your company has cared this was a Christmas gift so it wasn't even touched until December 25th. It seems like you just want the money and to have us go away..
I refuse! I want either a refund of the amount he paid or an exchange for one that works. This is really ridiculous because it takes 1-2 days to hear back from someone. I'm seriously so frustrated and angry!! I wouldn't tell someone to order from you ever. I'm also sure my many friends on Facebook and Twitter will love to know how horrible you conduct yourself as a company. It's truly disgraceful!!

steven706
1/6/14

Terrible!! I purchase quite a few things online and this "company" is by far the worst experience I've had. Stay away - please!! I've ended up eating over $300 on tablets. Here's the problems: Shipment was late (weeks late and kids didn't get their Christmas presents); They don't honor their own refund guarantee (won't accept returns); Customer service was horrible (just got auto-generated / generic emails in reply that clearly indicated they didn't even read the text of my email); and as a bonus I got dozens of spam emails from them. Try looking for their phone # and address on their website. I should have trusted my gut instinct and stayed away from these guys.

mollyl4
1/6/14

Will not take back a tablet that arrived at my house not working. I've exhausted every avenue and have now decided to eat the $118 to be done with it. You have 7 days to return something after that, there is no option even if it breaks.

pamr6
1/6/14

I ordered 3 7.0 Android tablets for my granddaughters. 2 arrived ( one pink one purple) saying order was complete. Emailed them and was sent 2nd pink one. On Christmas morning had a crying child because her purple one did not work. Nomorerack states return outside of allowable time frame. While there is supposedly a manufacturer warranty, I cannot find any contact info on product, nor can I get any from Nomorerack. Needless to say, I will stick with Amazon from here on out. Buyers Beware.

kateo9
1/5/14

I ordered over $200 worth of items for Christmas. Nothing was as it was represented. I asked for a RMA to return several items and only received it for one. So I returned that item and followed it on USPS to verify that it was received. It was signed for by the vendor on 12/17/13. I have YET to receive a refund. I have emailed and left messages on the site since December 26. Their items are cheap. Their service is AWFUL (what service?) They should be shut down.

louiseh20
1/5/14

I shop a lot at Nomorerack and find that the merchandise is quality, the price is incredible, the customer service is great. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. Also, risk is low, folks, as Google underwrites their insurance and that is free from Google. I have new gorgeous insulated drapes on 6 living room windows for less that $60. Can you beat that? The lower freight rate is slow, just like our post office, but you have a choice to opt for a faster shipper service. Frankly, I have items I could not afford on my retirement pension if it weren't for Nomorerack.com.

jenc6
1/5/14

PLEASE whatever you do, do NOT order from this site if you are not willing to chance losing your money. I placed an order of nearly $500.00 on December 8, 2013. Out of that 1 order I received an incorrect item, one item was never sent, one item arrived on December 30th (it was supposed to be a CHristmas gift), and one item I did not like. I tried to call, use the instant chat, and email customer service almost daily for 3 weeks before I received a response (via email) telling me that I could not return anything because my grace period for returns was over. I had been attempting a return for 2 weeks but they gave no response. You can't return an item without a RMA, and can only get a RMA through customer service who will NOT contact you. I learned my lesson, and just wish that I would have read reviews before buying from this company. It won't happen again.

ma24385
1/5/14

ORDERED TABLET ON DEC. 1ST..NEVER GOT IT..CAN NOT SPEAK TO A HUMAN...BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE. I EMAILED MULTIPLE TIMES AND HAVE ONLY HEARD BACK 2 TIMES, BOTH APOLOGIZING AND OFFERING MY A REFUND, WHICH I HAVENT GOTTEN. I WAS GUARENTEED IT BY CHRISTMAS..OBVIOUSLY DID NOT HAVE IT FOR THEN. WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN!

staceyd11
1/4/14

As with any ordering from online websites you assume a risk. When you can not see an item in person you can not bee 100% guaranteed to get what you see. On that note I have to say that I love this site! I have been ordering from them over a year now and have been happy with every item. Yes sometimes the shipping is a bit slow, but come on, you pay toe bucks for your entire order and the prices are incredibly low so they have to save their money somewhere! I recommend this site to everyone!

maryb97
1/4/14

I've gotten 3 jewelry orders from this site & have been extremely pleased with what I've received! Everything is beautiful and looks very close if not just like what was pictured. Also prices are much less than at the local stores. I will continue to use this site, at least for jewelry.

se3236
1/4/14

I got some cute bras for super cheap from this website, but the sizing was a little bit off--just off enough so that I couldn't wear them without alterations. They wouldn't let me return them either. On the bright side, shipping was on time, and at least I received my items. I would caution anyone using this site because it's pretty sketchy. I probably won't be shopping here again.

shawntam
1/3/14

If I would have read reviews about this website I would have NEVER purchased anything from here. I will never do it again. I placed a ring order for my sister for Christmas on 12/13/13 and I still don't have it! I got an email with a tracking number on 12/24/13 and still to this day it has no updates
and its stuck in new York (where the company is located), go figure! I'm glad I didn't purchase anything high in price. I spent $12 so I can afford to lose that, but it still makes me mad because I was expecting that gift! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!

mariaa31
1/3/14

Not what I ordered... and NO response from customer service - All I get are generic emails. I ordered indoor-"outdoor" LED Xmas lights. What I got were INDOOR only Xmas lights EXCEPT that the average person wouldn't know that! I happen to read in Portuguese and Freanch and in BOTH languages it says indoor-use ONLY. This could be a DANGEROUS situation as there is no indication in English that it's indoor only even though ONLINE it says outdoor... I tried to send it back but no one has responded to my complaint...NEVER again.

03 JAN 2014 UPDATE: Vincent's response below (from nomorerack) was another fake response to my issue! It's just insult on top of injury at this point. Please just STOP emailing me... it's embarrassing for you.
Nomorerack also faked the time-stamp of the email I sent them - they dated it 29 Dec so that it shows they responded within a couple of days... When clearly my purchase and complaint/email should be dated early December not the 29th. That's just plain fraudulent..
HERE IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO NOMORERACK's Customer service Dept:

Dear Renee,
Below is the response I received trying to get my issue resolved...
This is the poorest response and customer service I have ever received since the response in no way reflects my complaint!!
It is obvious that your response below DOES NOTHING to address my issue and how can this request (#3451417) have been solved and ticket be CLOSED with no resolution and no real communication with me? This is ridiculous!

I'm done with you and your company and will be VERY vocal online anywhere I can.
From: "* Renee H" <notifications-support@nomorerackcom.zendesk.com>
To: "Mfamfa" <mfamfa@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 2:43:03 PM
Subject: [Nomorerack] Re: Wrong ITem Delivered
## Please do not write below this line # Ticket #3451417: Wrong ITem Delivered

Your request (#3451417) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
* Renee H., Jan 01 02:43 PM:
Hello Mfamfa,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.
We perform a thorough quality check on all items before shipment, although something must have happened during shipment to damage the item. I apologize for you receiving your item in such a condition and for any inconvenience this may have caused. May i ask for how many item wrong item purchased you received? Thank you for your patience.If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,
* Renee H. with Customer Care Nomorerack - Everything you love for less
-----------------------
Mfamfa, December 29, 2013 03:24 PM:
HI,

I just returned from a business trip and opened my order… I did not receive what I ordered….

Below is a screenshot of what I ordered… “indoor and outdoor”.
What I received was for indoor use only!

Please either exchange my order or I want to return and get a refund ASAP. I specifically bought these for outdoor functionality.

NOTE: You are lucky I am multi lingual and can read one of the languages on the box that says indoor use only or we could have had dangerous situation.

Both boxes came without any use/warrantee pamphlets and any English writing on the box does not warn you it’s for indoor use only.

Thanks,
Maria
Attachment(s)
image001.png

emmaf14
1/3/14

I have only good comments to add. I have ordered several times from this site and have gotten my items with in days. All the items I received were first rate, packaged very well, and I am very pleased with all the items I have ordered. I feel badly for those who have not had good service.

lilliep3
1/2/14

I received my blue tablet today that I ordered on 12/27. It was sealed in the package but the screen of the tablet is filthy and there's a sticky spot on the back. I sent an email and waiting for a response. Has anyone received refurbished items from them? Im concerned that my tablet isn't new.

edithh17
1/2/14

This is by far the worst experience ever!!!! I placed my order on 12/14/13 and have yet to receive it. Their claim is that they have customer service representatives 24/7 and this is not so!!!! You will only receive an email which they will respond to 2 days later!!! Furthermore, their 800 phone number is just a recording!!! There is no way to communicate with a human being which leads me to believe that the company is run my monkeys!!!! You will not save money is you take into account all the time wasted in trying to chase these fools!!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

suew10
1/2/14

Ordered a motorcycle for my son that was put together uneven. The battery would not charge and they would not help me with the battery issue because it was past 14 days. It was a Xmas gift that he can't even enjoy. Waste of my money. I will never buy anything from them again. It's all crap!

emilys38
1/2/14

I ordered a pair of boots on December 12. They said shipping was 10-14 days so on the 12th day I decided to check my account and see where it was at. I saw that my order had been cancelled by them and never was told. I've been going back and forth with customer representatives about this issue and have been told they think I'm committing credit card fraud. They are telling me I need to send them bank statements and scanned copies of my ID. If I was gonna commit fraud it wouldn't be on a $30 pair of boots. Now all of the boots have sold out so I'm out of luck. I keep trying to come to some sort of resolution because this wasn't my fault but they just keep repeating to send them copies of all my information. This was my first time ordering from them and will most Definately be my last!!!

emiliar1
1/2/14

I returned EVERYTHING I order as it was thin cheap material that was made into poorly constructed clothing items (2 pair yoga pants, 3 knit tops and 2 pair jeggings). Returning WAS A NIGTMARE. They was no paperwork inclu ded in the packages and it took two weeks and SEVERAL requests to get all the information necessary to return everything. Though I got free shipping for delivery I still had to pay about 12$ to return it all. So I, essentially paid 12$ for grief and aggravation. I've online shopped for clothing from guess, VS, Delias, DSW, etc many Many MANY TIMES over the years and NEVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I will never EVER so with them again and if you do so, you do st your own peril as you've had ample earning!

billw53
1/1/14

Friend ordered Xmas present for me on November 1, 2013. Opened on 12/25/13 and discovered this helicopter doesn't have compatible transmitter, will only work with Iphone, or ipad or other electronic device. Asked for refund they refused since they claim 14 return period over. How was I to know couldn't use this helicopter until December 25?
Will report to AG of New York if that's what it takes to get a full refund. Do not buy from this company.

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

deirdrec
1/1/14

Absolutely disgusted with this site!!!! Stick with amazon or groupon for your shopping!!! Ordered on 12/4/13 for Christmas, never received a tracking number and no responses to my numerous emails. At this point I just want my damn money back!!! I should've learned my lesson the first time, bought headphones from them before and they broke after a week. Idk about other reviewers but this website is trash and will NEVER shop with them again and will definitely be telling other people NOT to buy from them!!!

randyf5
1/1/14

I ordered a couple of items from this site. I was leary at first as I never heard of them. I did receive the item w/in a reasonable amount of time considering the Holidays. However one of the items I received was not what I ordered. So I sent it back w/ the label and RMA process they provided. The item was returned promptly and they received it on Dec. 16, 2013. It is now the New Year, Jan. 01, 2014 and I have yet to receive any refund. Previous reviews / comments are correct....they do NOT accept phone calls, only emails. And then they do not always reply. I am in agreement w/ other. I am done w/ them. I will no longer shop with them and will stick w/ Amazon.

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

kenc18
12/31/13

If everyone read this review noremorerack would be out of business. Their stuff is crap, junk, useless, poor quality, shipped late, impossible to return, impossible to find anyone to help you. I bought a Motorola hands free bluetooth headset, it worked for two days. After repeated calls and emails - nothing. What a deal. $50 for two days of operation. With that purchase I ordered a 9" Android tablet So slow it is ununsable. I downloaded a pic of the new bronco, 55Kb and the tablet says I used all of the storage.

Don't waste your money, a very shady, rip-off site. Do your homework, all kinds of peeps are getting ripped off.

lindseyn6
12/30/13

Horrible!! I ordered 3 tablets for Christmas, when kids opened them one was cracked and one was used!..I wasn't complaining about the used one just wanted to replace the broken one and they wont exchange it! they said I had 7 days but it took 9 days to get to my house !!!?

terrib10
12/30/13

It seems some of the positive reviews are too generic or repetitive, outlining the same features of the site. IDK?

My review is real. It is a positive review as that has been my experience so far. I ordered some Stainless Steel costume jewelry for a Christmas gift on 12/9/2013. Part of the shipment arrived in less than 2 weeks the other a bit later but before Christmas Day. I was worried because when I looked at the shipping receipt it said I'd ordered it on the 19th which wasn't correct.

At any rate my sister loved the jewelry and I was impressed with the quality and value. The ring I ordered was too small so I placed an order for a replacement today. Shipping was free. Let's hope this order goes as smoothly as the last. If so I'll be a repeat customer. Fingers crossed.

I hope that those that have had problems get them resolved soon. I know that bad winter storms in the US made Xmas deliveries difficult, so hopefully delays with NMR will not be the norm.

maryl82
12/30/13

i ordered several items on 11/18 abd received 2 items and not the rest of my ordered. i have emailed called and have yet to received the shipment. i wanted the ordered cancelled and my money returned and have heard a thing. they owe me over 125 dollars! i would appreciate anything to help me get my money back. golddust

nmrh
12/30/13

I ordered my on the 7th, and JUST got it today (the 30th). After a million emails to the company about changing my shipping address since I wasn't going to be home during the holidays (the website mentions extra long shipping time because of the holidays AFTER I already ordered - what?!), and only receiving automated emails back, I finally got my order today - here's the worst part: I only got half of my order! I paid almost 60$ to get two sets of sheets, and they sent ONE.

The most hilarious part is that they whited-out the second order on the receipt they sent me as if i would just somehow FORGET that I paid for two (I'm looking at my statement now - they DEFINITELY charged me for two.)

It has been such a headache working with NMR, and to get such a $#*!-tastic order is just a big slap in the face after receiving automated messages all week (they just send one batch email to every user! they don't care about your problems, they just send you a bs email about being patient during the holidays.)

I know what you're thinking - maybe they're sending two packages? NOPE. their website says they only sent ONE and that ONE package has both of my orders.
again NOPE. I guess I could call them - OH WAIT! they shut down their call center and live chat feature for the holidays! way awesome.

When I complained on their FB page, they immediately blocked my comments and deleted mine (and very many other negative comments) to avoid bad reviews. uncool, nomorerack, uncool.

never again.

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

abrahamh23
12/29/13

I orderd about 12 items 1 item was damaged I received a call tag via ups and send it back I am still waiting for $81.00 credit I send then an e mail a few times because you can not get a live person to speak too. I will not buy a nother thing from then until I get my credit.the website is impressive but the customrt service is far from it.

sharonj14
12/29/13

Customer service is a joke, all they do is tell you how happy they are to serve you. Right. I ordered a sheet set on Dec 2 and after a dozen emails to socalled customer service I was told on Dec 28th that oops they booboo'd and would be refunding my money. So for weeks of frustration and lies, promises and no satisfaction I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!! And I don't recommend anyone do so.

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

tonyb65
12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

4 Photos for NoMoreRack