US Government's NSF

381 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016, US
Tel: 855-847-7225
info@nomorerack.com

People interested in NoMoreRack are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 554 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,515 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marys150
11/23/14

Terrible experience! The items I received were nothing like the description and the return policy is a joke. I will never order from this site again!

karenm92
11/22/14

MISLEADING RETURN POLICY! It will cost you! Terrible customer service. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are a RIP-OFF!

deannac7
11/22/14

I've ordered everything from citrine and diamond earrings to suits and haven't been disappointed as of yet. So far, not one item has taken longer than five days to show up.

I don't buy refurbished anything so I can't make a comment there, but I do understand that since it's an Amazon trusted site and I use paypal, my purchases are covered no matter what.

When I bought a $500 pair of earrings for $69, I was thrilled (and I took them straight to my jeweler to have them inspected and he bought the same pair for his wife!)

Tip for consumers: Remember that this is sort of like Amazon, where each product comes from a different seller so shipping times and reputations will differ.

Don't ever buy refurbished products. They're someone's used and abused leftovers that were fixed up and sold again.

shawnas9
11/21/14

I have ordered multiple products from this site. The first was a "ceramic" knife. It took FOREVER to arrive and when I tried to used it, the stupid thing couldn't cut through ANYTHING. I also ordered some speaker that had water lights in the,. When my package arrived everything was broken and the package was COVERED in liquid. Shopping on these kinds of sites is a risk that I am longer willing to take. And the return process is a pain.

monae5
11/20/14

FIRST: Item was INCREDIBLY cheaply-made.
SECOND: They pretended they hadn't received it back and sent a 'reminder email' -EVEN though it had been received by them FOUR DAYS PRIOR to their email.
THIRD: No refund - only SITE CREDIT - being FORCED to buy more of their cheap crap.
FOURTH: No customer reviews for the items... gee, wonder why...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

brandyb5
11/20/14

I have ordered from this site several times and have never had a problem. Shipping time was a little long but I think it is because the items I ordered shipped from CA and I live in MS - that is always at least a 5 day ground transit. Everyone complaining about this site clearly doesn't understand the nature of business it is. I am a seller who works with sites similar to nomorerack. This site is basically a host site, similar to eBay and Amazon, in that it partners with sellers who have items to sell. The sellers pay a commission to nomorerack for basically selling their items. All customer service and order handling is done by the seller, not nomorerack. If you have a bad experience with those, it is not the fault of nomorerack and they do not deserve a low rating.

heatherb50
11/19/14

I threw caution to the wind and decided to give nomorerack a try because the price was so good. I ordered a men's suit (my daughter's wedding was coming up and we needed a new suit for my other half) and it came within a week and was very nice! I was honestly very pleasantly surprised. He went to the wedding in the suit and looked like a million bucks. We got so many complements on how good he looked, it was my little secret how little we paid. I purchased a pair of tall riding boots and a another suit for him in a different color to have on hand. I have now purchased 5 items, all have come within a week in perfect condition. They don't notify you when the item is on the way, so don't be expecting shipping notice. The item just shows up in usually 6-7days for me. They did notify me when the item was delivered however. I will continue to order.

Tip for consumers: Don't worry that your item hasn't shipped because they don't seem to notify of shipment, but they do notify of delivery. Everything came quite quicklyfor me.

khloej1
11/19/14

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!! On 11/514 I purchased a pair of boots. Today I decided to see if there was any update so I emailed their customer support email from the website. I received a quick response saying that because my account was cancelled they cancelled my order. First, I never cancelled my account and still have access to logging on it. Second, so if my order was cancelled where is my refund??! I emailed back asking that I want a refund or the product. I was told they gave me a refund. THEY DID NOT! I searched my entire bank statement and the only thing on their from this company was the initial charge for the order! I told them I did not receive any credit and to provide a copy of the refund and the last 4 digits of the bank account. They told me they couldn't do that and there was nothing else they can do. I issued a complaint with my bank about this company and issued a complaint with the better business bureau right after this. Please, i went against my good judgement and ordered from this company. Don't be in the same boat I am with no product and being charged! IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM, PLEASE ISSUE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU if they get enough complaints maybe they will shut the site down. I was literally robbed.

Tip for consumers: DONT!

mariee14
11/19/14

I ordered from this site for the FIRST and LAST time! I ordered 3 pair of boots and only received two pair. I received an email stating that they regret my issue, but it was nothing they could do because they had no way of knowing the weight of the shipment. They didn't even try to come up with a solution and I have paid for product that I have not even received! VERY DISSAPPOINTED in their customer service and my first experience! Not to mention how my two boxes look like they were stored in an old space.....raggedy, broken down, and beat up!!

Tip for consumers: Be careful what, whom, and how you buy online! My First and Last experience because I have lost money due to unconcerned customer service! I Will truly say stay AWAY from NOMORERACK! I definitely will!

victorr19
11/18/14

Purchased a pair of boots and after opening the big envelope they were in, To my horror, found the box to be beaten all to hell, crushed and looking like they had been stored in a warehouse for years. Worst packaging I have ever seen.

Tip for consumers: go somewhere else, the price drop is not worth what you're getting....

dominiquep5
11/18/14

I was extremely nervous about buying from Nomorerack because of all the shady reviews. However I took a chance and bought a refurbished Nikon D3200 refurbished DSLR camera because it was almost half off. From clicking "buy" to it arriving on my doorstep it took 6 days and was shipped via FedEx which was nice. I have my camera and it's everything that it should have been. I think you just have to be careful and triple check the descriptions on the site when you buy things. As long as you are careful you won't get duped into receiving something different than you had expected.

lauriec4
11/18/14

I should have realized when I saw 1600 thread count sheets for 22.00 that it was too good to be true...but I am an optimist so I ordered them. They are very, very thin, elastic around the edges on the bottom sheet is very cheap and I hate to think what will happen when I wash them. As tempting as those pictures, resist the urge as you may be burnt worse than what I spent learning a valuable lesson.

chanelld
11/17/14

I was told about nomorerack by a friend that I have met at my gym and she told me about this site and where I could buy cheap fleece leggings and so because some things sound too good to be true I have been reading so many bad negative reviews and how they had a tire smell to them or not recieveing the order in good timing or it was a SCAM... . Well I just ordered mine on Nov 13 2014 and just got them Nov 17 2014. They don't smell like a tire and they fit and are 100% what I was hoping for. I'm glad I decided to take the chance for 4 pack $21 . I'm sure now that I'll always order from here I'll have to return something at some point but I will not leave a negative review unless they tell me 'to bad, and wont give my money back or not recieve my order at all lol... PLEASE over look the bad reviews and do your own research

Tip for consumers: I did not give any stars on the return because I have not had to return anything.

gailh37
11/16/14

I was getting ready to order from this site, but after reading all the negative reviews and checking their BBB rating and seeing that great big F with almost 3000 complaints, I'll pass...

Tip for consumers: check BBB for any site you would order from.

ireneh12
11/12/14

I have ordered from NoMoreRack many many times. Whenever I was not happy with the order, I called and spoke with customer service. If the item was being returned because the size was not true or anything that they were at fault for, they would send me a shipping label and the refund would be on my card as soon as they received the item back. I have never had an issue with this company. I have ordered, clothing, shoes, sheets and electronics without an issue. I have taken advantage of their free shipping charges which they have going on between 3PM and 6PM every day. In any event, their shipping is a mere $2 per item which is not a train smash. People have to realise that you always going to get exactly what you pay for. If something is inexpensive, you are not going to be getting the quality that you would pay at Macy's or Nordstrom. Overall, I have used them and will continue to do so.

michellew47
11/10/14

I ordered a king size sheet set in light brown, but I received a full size sheet set in dark brown. Upon contacting NoMoreRack, I was informed that I ordered the smaller set, which makes no sense as I do not own a full size bed. The email I received confirming the order shows an image with the right color, light brown, but provides no detail on the exact order. The company will take the item back and give me a credit, but at my expense to ship it back. I feel that it is the company's error, and they should pay to have it returned. I will not make any more purchases from this company as clearly they can change your order, and take no responsibility for it.

Tip for consumers: I would just suggest verifying your order any way you can as they clearly make errors.

sa10265
11/7/14

Don't buy any electronics. Please buy them in any other place, you'll receive useless damage d items.

jenm17
11/4/14

Purchased a pair of Beats by Dre headphones. While they did come in a timely manner the packaging was sketchy. The headphones are clearly a knock off and not even a good one. Beats have a trademark flat cable and these are round. I immediately contacted customer service to found out how I can return them. They provided my with a RMA and a return label but will only give me store credit. Why the hell would I want to purchase anything else from them.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this company.

laurad44
10/27/14

I ordered and UNLOCKED Samsung galaxy s4 active and it arrived in about a week. I had to go to T mobile and get a new sim as mine was too large. T mobile transferred my data onto the new sim put it in the phone and you guessed it the phone was not unlocked. They would not transfer my data back onto the old sim so I had two choices to wait the 4 days to hear from customer service or buy the unlock code for $30. Nomorerack offered to have me mail the phone back and they would send a new one ( so I would be without a phone for another 2 weeks). I have asked to be reimbursed the $30 and also it was supposed to have a year warranty but of course there is nothing saying where to return during the warranty period. It was supposed to be grey and it is black.

Tip for consumers: Probably not a reliable place to buy a phone.

samanthai1
10/27/14

After waiting 2-3 weeks for delivery on ym samsung galaxy s3 white unlocked I received a brown verizon affiliated galaxy. After speaking with multiple customer service reps I find out I have to wait 2-3 more weeks for delivery of my return item. To compensate me I got a 5.00 credit. Do not buy from this site.

mimim7
10/23/14

Stay away, stay away, stay away!!! "F" rating from the better Business Bureau. Case closed. (Gave it one star because review could not be submitted without a rating;otherwise this was an easy no stars).

malgorzatam
10/23/14

Ordered twice and always some issue. Last product was not good for me after trying so wanted to send it back but they said I can't send it back as it was Finale Sale. However I told them that the product is not as described on their web site so finally they agreed for me to send it back to manufacturer and they will not give me the money back to my credit card but the credit for their web site. But I don't want to order from them ever again!! Will be arguing! I want my money back to my CC!!
Prices low? Ha! iPhone 5s they said original price was $999,99 (well never!) but their special price is $719,99. Yeah, great, but when you go to Apple.com this phone with the same memory space costs $599, so $120 less than on Nomorerack. No thank you. Get lost!

Tip for consumers: Never buy from them! Prices low? Hmm check other shops and calculate well. They don't agree for returns!

scarletts2
10/21/14

I was highly referred to this website. Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 items I ordered had issues. I ordered a red phone case but received a white one. When I tried to call customer service I was directed to an online form. I informed the online agent that I could not return the case because I needed to start using my phone right away and already waited a week. Therefor, they could do nothing to help me or compensate for their error. They just sent me the link to buy the same case in the color I wanted.

The second item I ordered was a wireless blue tooth headset. It was suppose to come with a pin number so that I can use this device. To no surprise, there was no pin number. I even tried to take the device to my service provider and I was still not able to install the device. So now I have a brand new wireless headset that cannot be used. In the end the money I supposedly saved was clearly not worth it. DO NOT buy from this website. I would recommend Amazon.com. I have never encountered any problems with Amazon.

tballsd
10/17/14

They were the worst to deal with. We wanted to return android tablets that were complete garbage and they made the process nearly impossible. Because I negotiate for a living, they were not going to get away with it. It took numerous phone calls and emails to finally get them to take them back. At every step of the way they attempted to stop the process. They must count on the fact that you will eventually give up. NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them.

linr2
10/16/14

Purchased drawstring pants. Not true to size. Return was a nightmare with Customer Service. Also, SLOW Shipping. I will never purchase from this website again!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Website

michelled36
10/14/14

BUYER BEWARE!! I've shopped on this site and like others, it is a SCAM! If you feel like you want to shop here, I'd encourage you to research their product offerings. I've purchased from them before, believing that they are an actual online discount outlet, I wasn't too thrilled with what I received, or that it took so long to receive the products. I excused the quality, late delivery, etc. because it is a discount shop! However, today I saw that they have a Crazy Fit body vibrator machine for $265, I thought wow, this seems like a good deal. However, I decided to do some price comparison shopping and I am so happy that I did because low and behold, the same exact product, model, etc., etc. was offered at a lower price on Amazon, WalMart and a few other places, also with NO shipping costs! I'm upset because the only time I ever give feedback is when I catch a company/person doing a good job because I feel like there is too much negativity in this world to complain about those that do not. Yet this time, I think I would have felt bad if I didn't share my experience and if this so called "discount" online store took advantage of even one more innocent shopper!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!! Do your research & compare their products, pricing, and quality!!

johnp190
10/1/14

Shipping times vary. I have received items in a couple of days or a couple of weeks. One item arrived so late that I was told to keep it at no charge! I ordered a Windows phone from Amazon and it took a couple of months to arrive.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

kalliq
9/29/14

I ordered some California King sheets from here thinking I was getting a steal. I waited for 2 weeks just to get a shipping confirmation. Then, I get excited to open and put my new sheets on my bed and bam, not even a California King size (like I specifically ordered) and the color was so off it wasn't even funny. I decided to keep the sheets as it would of been too much hassle to get them returned. Very Dissatisfied. Boo

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

elindag
9/23/14

I ordered a air fryer. There was no mention it was refurbished. That makes a big difference. I was not happy. I also ordered a large dog bed. Hah the bed is for a small breed dog. It was far from large. I am not happy

Tip for consumers: Don't

michellev11
9/22/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK......SCAM......SCAM.....SCAM!!!!!I ordered a tablet for my son at Christmas. First of all it took them 5 weeks to ship it. That was after I emailed them constantly. Then I get it and it worked for a couple of weeks, then the screen went black and never came back on. I emailed them again and they said "sorry sale was final". Then all of a sudden my bank account was hacked and someone charged over $900 on my account. Including a western union for $400. I've had my account for 15years and NEVER had this problem. Ordered from them and boom my account was hacked.

cierrat1
9/18/14

Sent me an item that wasn't even offered on their sight and said that there is nothing to do about it. I can return it and maybe get the item I'm wanting or maybe get a refund. Biggest waste of money and time

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

michellem62
9/17/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I was recently credited for a broken tablet I ordered from here they refused to give me my money back so I went on the site and ordered "ASSORTED COLOR BRAS" they sent me 12 bras the same color. Please someone tell me who would buy 12 of the same exact bra in the same exact color!!! NOBODY they also run very small they do not fit and the fine print said "finale sale" so now I'm stuck with these the box is just sitting in my kitchen I don't no what to do I've been e-mailing back and forth and nothing! I don't have a lot of money to just be throwing it away like this I believe that whole site is a scam!!

Tip for consumers: This site is such a rip off

donnar36
9/16/14

I purchased a set of King size bed sheets from this company a few months back. While the pricing of the item was really great, ($25.00 for king size sheets and 2 pillow cases) and shipping was quick, the overall quality of the product was less than expected. The sheets are very soft, as described, however they don't quite fit my pillow top king size bed. Maybe they are on sale at this low price because the sizes are uneven?? Great prices, good service and fast shipping are all fantastic qualities to have, but don't quite compensate to waking up with sheets coming off the bed.

Tip for consumers: This company has a lot of great products available, I've only had experience with the sheets. While I probably will never order sheets from them again, I may order other items.

karent24
9/15/14

I ordered 5 clothing items and while it ticks me that they are all coming from different places in different packages what is ridiculous is that 2 of the 5 are the wrong size!!! The packaging slip has the size I ordered but the garmets aren't right! I don't have time for all these returns...who's running this business anyway? Low quality garments too...don't bother!

Tip for consumers: Buyer BEWARE!!!

melissas39
9/14/14

Some prices are good, some are just ok. Have to be careful as some electronics are reconditioned. The website freezes up a lot. First order went fine. Second order one of the items I wanted was not available so it offered me free shipping. However, after I finished shopping, the shipping was included. So I emailed the CS rep. She wanted a screen shot of the free offer and about 8 or 10 emails later and about an hours time, she could not help me get the free shipping they offered! What a total waste of my time. There customer service is a total joke.

I wanted to add to my above review. I stopped buying from nomorerack. I order pillows, which turned out to be cushions with hard cardboard inside of them. I purchased a rug set that had the wrong dimensions and I found the exact set for less at Big Lots. I ordered a adult women's sweater and it was a child sized sweater. I ordered two expensive foam pillows that I found cheaper at Costgo. Too many issues with them and returns are a bit of a pain. The occasional deal you may get (most the time you can find the items cheaper in the stores) is just not worth the taking a chance on getting what they advertise. They state that the manufacturer writes the ads but the ad for the rug set with the incorrect measurements is still on the site.

Tip for consumers: Pray you don't need customer service.

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

jm116
9/12/14

If I could give it zero stars I would....ordered 2 cardigan sweaters...received 1. Sent an email immediately informing them of their error...they refused to send the other sweater~gave me an instore credit which I will not use. Not worth my time nor money. Thankfully it was only $16.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

debs19
9/1/14

I had ordered some boots (2 pair) for Christmas gifts for my two girls. I purchased them in October I gave them for Christmas as was the intent. Unfortunately one pair did fit the daughter they were given to.. So several days after Christmas I called to return them and was told they would not take them back as I only had 10 days for the return... They were for a Christmas gift for goodness sake... There was no way I would have known within 10 days of receiving them that there would be an issue... So bottom line, I have a brand new, in the box pair of UGG style boots, to small for both my girls and myself, and I'm out $40 ... Real nice ...

Tip for consumers: Don't shop them!

mh53
9/1/14

Absolute $#*! quality products, $#*! customer service, spent hours and hours emailing and never received my refund. Their customer service telephone number wasn't in service for the entire time I was trying to get my refund. This company is a total scam. Avoid this company like the plague!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

brianv10
8/29/14

Purchased 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Both were counterfiet. I tried to register them at the Beats website and could not find a serial number. I dug a little deeper and watched a few youtube videos on how to spot fakes and sure enough, the merchandise I received was bogus.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from nomorerack... A bunch of crooks!

sheilak5
8/27/14

I agree with the majority. NMR is a scam. Purchased grandson android tablet and earphones. Earphones were wrong color. Android stopped working in 3 days. It took over 1 month for them to receive item back thru mail Got a credit instead of refund. Now trying to use store credit but cannot get response to email I sent on how to apply store credit. Will never use this or recommend site Ever again. Wish I had came across this website prior to placing order.

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere!!!!!!

mohammedb13
8/26/14

I purchase one android tablet within one month it stop working . So I have very bad experience with nomorerack.I don't know how to change it.

allp1
8/24/14

If you located in TX, don't waste your time in this website. They have good deals but they don't deliver anything to this state. I had 7 items in my cart and I place the order and my address was not recognize. When I request help by email they said problem resolve just by telling me to go to USPS website to verified my address, witch I did that before I request help. I send them an email back and then someone try to helm me by asking me so many question from the type of computer I am using to payment information.... No thanks I am done with this website...... Also there is no phone number to call....

Tip for consumers: If you in TX, don't waste your time.

judyp12
8/22/14

Yes I ordered a pair of lounge pants got them. Ordered a black pair of jeans got the. Ordered a second pair which was light blue never received them. Sent an e-mail never heard nothing back. Still haven't received my jeans.

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
carolync10
A: They sent me the wrong item 2 times.

Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!
7/23/15

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Answer
davem115
A: Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.
7/23/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack