US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

623 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/18/13

Well so far so good. I placed my order about one week ago. Ad states, order by December 18 to receive by Christmas. Since I am not interested in WHEN I get it, only that I get it. I am ok. I did not read a review before I spent my money and I am SPEAKING, all will be well. The quality is my main concern and the price was right! I am reading all the negative reviews about shipping but nothing but good things about the quality. The USPS is always late and you pay extra for on-time delivery with UPS and FEDEX. I didn't pay extra so I will patiently await the arrival of my sheets, Duvet; Egyptian Cotton, set and iReader tablets. I say let the company make it before the bashing because you have to--wait longer than you anticipated. NoMoreRack...you have my vote - and I haven't received anything but a promise. Look for my update AFTER I RECEIVE MY ITEMS. (Ordered on the 10th and the 13th of Dec)

12/18/13

Purchased 2 Android tablets on 11/29/13 with guaranteed Christmas delivery. On 12/9/13 received notification that items had shipped, tracking number included. Tracking number doesnt link with package so unable to track. Sent an email to customer service on 12/13/13 complaining and with in minutes response says that they received a tremendous volume of orders and are processing as fast as they can, also comment that I will receive before Christmas because I ordered before December 9, 2013. I could not believe that they responded so fast since my concern was the items not being able to track through the mail. On 12/15/13 received an email from customer service asking me to rate my service I responded bad not satisfied. No repsonse. On 12/16/13 after loosing sleep decided to email again to customer service. No response for over 2 days! On 12/17/13 decided to call the 1-800 number and they are not accepting calls, refers you back to customer service email. Not responding! Buyer beware would not purchase products from this company. Good thing I found this website because it shedded some light on this company.

12/18/13

I ordered leggings plus size and they were so very tiny like a size 0 and I've been requesting the RMA # to return them and they have not responded in 2 weeks.

12/17/13

These guys SUCK! Their delivery is horrible, and they lie. They say 10-14 days delivery then tell me 3 weeks. This was for a Christmas present for a child. Don't do business with these guys.

12/17/13

Here's the deal: I received a Facebook message about seemingly great deals on Android tablets. Of course, having had no bad experiences with online shopping, I bought two of them with accessory keyboards to go with them. I made my purchase and received three emails: one indicating it was a buySafe protected transaction, another that they were Google "Trusted Store" and the last confirming my purchase details. Nomorerack's confirmation indicated I'd get an email with a tracking number once it shipped.
Ten days pass and I've received nothing. I call Nomorerack at 855.847.7225 and I'm assured that the order will be there as it had delivered. I get home and only the keyboard had shipped even though Nomorerack gave the same track for the entire order.

The following day, I call them back and I'm told that the tablets will be delivered today, but Nomorerack's customer service representative REFUSES to give me a tracking number. Of course, I come home and nothing's here.

I wouldn't do business with this company again EVER no matter what deals they offered. As far as I can tell, the only purpose of their customer service representatives is to lie to you in order to get to the next caller. Also, Nomorerack.com has a Better Business Bureau rating of D-.

I wish I could rate this website 0 stars
I've made 2 purchases for the tablets on 12/2... The website says if ordered before 12/9 you will receive it before Christmas. On 12/15 I received only one tablet... I tried to contact the 1800 number but of-coarse I was not able to get through, so I emailed. You are supposed to receive a response with 24hrs but of-coarse nothing. I tried to (chat now) several times, but all I get is an email back stating I was not online, which is BS I was logged in.. So I got scammed I wish I would have checked the reviews first... I will never order anything again nor will I recommend this web site!!!!!

12/17/13

I ordered 2 tablets on 11/25/13 for my boys for Christmas. Still processing! If they are not received by 12/21/13 I will get a refund from my financial institution and claim fraud. Never again!!

12/17/13

I ordered two tablets as Christmas gifts for my grandsons in early November. About a week ago I decided it might be nice to open them and charge them so the children would be able to use them on Christmas day. After charging I realized that one of them had a defective screen and the other is frozen in locked mode. I wrote to Nomorerack to get a RMA so I could return them. They told me they have a seven day refund policy. Are you kidding me????? They can take a month or more to ship to you but you have to retun within seven days or you are SOL. So basically anyone out there who made a Christmas purchase and received it before 12-19 had better hope there are no issues with it because otherwise you are out of luck. For me that equates to $122. WORST customer service in the world bar none. All caring retailers have an extended return policy at this time of year knowing full well that people are shopping for Christmas. Their email states that customer service is a priority for them. REALLY ????? Someone needs to get schooled on what that actually means. I will never use them again and fully intend to share my experience with everyone I know. Hope this helps some other people in their decision making process as well.

12/17/13

Hello Shoppers, I'm Kim on 12/1/13 I ordered 3 items from this site because I wrk a lot and have no time to shop in-store's so I saw the commercial for this site and since it had low prices I thought i'd give it a try smfh it was the worst thing I could have done."NO LIE" The 1st item came on time and had no issues the 2nd item took them a week and a half to tell me that item was not in-stock and to refund me but when they refunded me I did not get a full refund back on my credit card they gave me $25 and some change on my card and $5 and some change credited on there site and the 3rd item I am still waiting for also when u call there customer service # the auto system will tell u your wait time to speak to someone will be 2mins. every 2mins till about 20mins pass I was so mad at this and it made me fill like this was a scam with the 2nd item I ordered they did not try to see if I wanted to order something else in place of the item they ran out of or nothing "BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE" TAKES WAY TO LONG TO RECIEVE CERTAIN ITEMS NOT WORTH THE HASSEL YALL.

12/16/13

I will NEVER order from this site again!!!!! Shipping is just not a priority for this site. I could have ordered the same thing for $5 more and recieved it faster! I ordered my stuff at the begining of the month and still have yet to recieve it. This site is a joke. I will never recomment it to anyone nor will i do shopping here again!

12/16/13

Just an FYI, I ordered from them last November 2012. Never received my item. Had fake tracking number. They in return blocked me form posting negative feedback on their website. I immediately contacted my bank, filed a complaint with the BBB. My bank refunded my money. Please warn anyone who you know who "likes" there web site. It is a scam!

12/16/13

I made my order on 12/5/13. It is 12/17 and 2 calls to customer service later I still have no answer. The first guy told me he would get me another tracking number and email it to me since the first one didnt work. Never got it. The next time I called the guy apologized and told me to call back in 48 hours!! Are you freakin serious. I want to know where my money went and where is my bluray player. Unreal. Don't use this site. You may or may not get your items and get too much b.s. along with it

12/16/13

They sent my order to someone in Florida, I live in Georgia, my address was correct on website. I also had ordered 2 drum sets, they sent one and showed they had delivered them, on website it show one package. These are item I need for Christmas. Tomorrow I will start dispute with credit card company. BEWARE

12/16/13

Without repeating every complaint already posted I will just say that Nomorerack is the all time armpit of online shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/16/13

I live on Hatteras Island NC. Here on the island we do not have mail delivery. Everyone has a PO Box and all mail is delivered to the post office, including UPS an FedEx packages. Upon trying to place an order I was informed by error message upon checkout that they don't deliver to PO Boxes, SOOOOOOOOOOO I followed the instructions I was given at my local post office to give my street address and add my PO Box number after my zip code. Then I was informed once again by error message that my address was invalid with and without the PO Box number added to the zip code, SOOOOOOOOO I had the order shipped to my husband's business address only to receive a phone call and email while I was out of the country saying I needed to verify the order. Needless to say, I was unable to do that from Mexico and thus I guess the order was cancelled. Now I'm without Christmas gifts for my family and in quite a bind. Not too pleased to say the least! Not to mention the fact that I can't actually speak to anyone. HIGHLY doubt I will consider trying to order from nomorerack again! I've literally never, ever had anything like this happen to me before.

12/16/13

The same as all of the other reviews above, ordered my daughter's gift on 12/2 it is now 12/16 and I have nothing. Thank you to whomever wrote the customer care line direct, because otherwise you call and it tells you that they are only accepting emails due to the large number of Christmas orders and then disconnects. I was sent a tracking number and yet DHL doesn't have a shipment with that number on it. Errrr.... to think that online shopping would be easier this year!!!

p.s. please not the response from the company "apologizing" is generic and reads the same every time. Unbelievable. Like other's I will place a negative review on every sIte I can.

12/16/13

I ordered 3 android tablets from this site on 11/29. They drafted my payment on 12/2. They shipped the items on 12/6. Yesterday on 12/15 I called customer service because on my shipping tracker it states that the sender requested items be returned to them. I called nomorerack.com customer service and she couldn't not give me an answer. I called back again today and customer service couldn't not tell me why they had requested it be returned! The guy told me they emailed the shipper and it will take 5-7 business days to get an answer! Christmas is in 9 days! I do not have time to wait! They will not give me the name of the shipper so that I can contact myself! He said he didn't know but yet he just emailed them. They will not refund my money yet either! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

12/16/13

customer service is the WORST! 800 number says to e-mail them, e-mail and get no response. Bought two sewing machines, only got one. I guess they are done with me. I have emailed them eleven times and nothing.........

12/16/13

We purchased 2 tablets for our grand daughters for Christmas. We received instant communication that the order had been placed and would take 10 to 14 days to e shipped. A week later we received an email that our order had shipped. and a tracking number. However, when we tried to track the package it would not track. I took the tracking number to the post office. No such number existed and it had not passed through any U.S. post office. We immediately called fr an explanation. The phone rep. said that our tablets were somewhere in the warehouse but due to the huge number of Christmas orders they had been misplaced, but could offer no logical explanation as to how a tracking number got on a package that they could not find. She asked that we give them a few more days. I did, but this time when we called they still did not have an explanation as to how they sent us a shipping number on a package that they had not yet located in their warehouse. In fact a supervisor didn't even know if that had ever received the information from the manufacturer. We cancelled the order with her and called the credit car company to make sure we were not going to be charged.
Surprise, surprise, our account had already been charged. We are now fighting to get our money back. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I WELL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB.

12/16/13

I ordered a couple of items from them. Since I work in one state and go home to my family in another, I often have items shipped to my home if I know I am going to be there. Since Christmas is around the corner, I wanted to have the ship to address to my other home. Well my mind thought one address and the fingers typed the other address. I admit it was my mistake. However, when I sent them an email asking for the ship to address be changed so my kids can get their items, they told me they cant because of the way they handle products to do so cheaply. The items haven't been shipped, I notified them 1 hour after I clicked the purchase button. So we are not talking days here. They just keep sending me emails stating there's nothing they can do. Amazon bends over backwards for its clients, but these people could care less. They seem to only be able to send canned responses back to the customers. I will never buy from them again. Lesson learned. Horrible customer service!

12/15/13

so far everything i have ordered has always come on time if not sooner, order from this site daily, great prices, great products.

12/15/13

I placed an order on 11/26 and as of today 12/15, this order has yet to be shipped out and no one at NMR seems to be able to help. They took my money quickly but all I receive when I call the customer service line is a generic recording and generic emails which do not address my order or problem. This was my first time ordering from them and my last. I hate poor customer service and any kind of dishonesty concerning shipping dates since as customers, we trust what we're told by retailers.

12/14/13

I ordered 3 comforters for Christmas on Dec 8th, I just received an email yesterday saying they shipped. Problem - they only shipped ONE and I have no idea which one was shipped!! No details, no idea when it's coming and with my luck it will be the wrong color or size. I regret ever using this site and I wish Facebook would stop sneaking these ads in on me!! I was seduced by the prices.

12/14/13

I bought a sheet set from them. I placed my order on Dec. 2 and it was shipped 8 days later (LIKE THE WEBSITE CLEARLY STATED) and I got them today no problem. They are just as described and are very well made and super soft. 1-2 week shipping doesn't mean you will get it by then, it means it will ship by then.

12/14/13

WHAT A SCAM!!!! I ordered three tablets from these people on nov 25th! they took the 181 out of my account. I received ONE tablet on dec 9th and they refuse to resolve the issue!!

I placed an order on Nov 25th for three tablets and the 181.00 was taken out immediately. I received ONE tablet on Dec 9th. I was told by three customer service reps that I would receive the other two tablets within 5 days. It has been five days and the other two tablets still have not arrived. All three have the same tracking number which makes sense. Since they refuse to send the other two tablets and have no way of telling me where they are, I need a refund of 122.00 which is the cost of two tablets and two different 2.00 shipping charges. I paid 59 for each tablet. I only received ONE.

12/14/13

Below are just two of the emails I have received from your company regarding this order. I have several others that are simply “scripts” that tell me you are not willing to help me with this order. I have escalated this to a paypal dispute and am requesting my money back. I have ordered from you before and never experienced this type of service. But, after this experience I will NEVER order from you again. I will also tell family, friends and associates of this experience and suggest they never use your company. This was not a difficult issue to resolve. Another order could have been expedited to me, someone at your company could have tried to find out why my order made it as far as Hazelwood, MO (check your own tracking information) and corresponded with me accordingly. Instead I can’t talk to anyone (your phone customer service is not taking calls) and I just keep getting these “script” email responses such as those below. I am letting Paypal handle this issue for me, but I am very disappointed that it had to come to that. YOU could have resolved it very easily. I will definitely rate your company accordingly and share my experience with others.

12/14/13

This company is backed by Google Trust Store, they had excuse after accuse why my order couldn't be shipped but when I complained to the Google Trust they had my order with a tracking number ready to ship. If you complain directly to nomorerack they will just give you the run around turn your complaint into Google Trust and you get a fast response. They fixed my order 4 joys after I complained.

12/13/13

my first time to order from no more rack. got an electric tooth brush for a gift to give to my son. when it was delivered the package was wet. the tooth brush package fell apart when I opened it . I talked to a woman and she said if I couldn't put a picture of the tooth brush on the internet she couldn't help me . she could help me when I ordered but not now. I also ordered on shower head and received two. I have written every night to no more rack and havn't heard a thing from them . I ask the lady to send me a return label and she didn't . Its not my fault that the box was wet. they are not concerned and I am mad. I am 73 years old and in bad health . thought this would help in to shop. I don't know how to put a picture of the tooth brush on the internet. . no more rack , no more orders from me. the attorney general needs to know that you can't call also you can't even get anyone to call you.

12/13/13

Ordered a google tablet with os 4.2. Was sent a no name tablet , contact there customer service and they couldnt pull up there own confirmation notice that they sent to.me. had to potest my purchase with my credit card. Would never buy or recommned.this web site..a.total scam

This Business is not BBB accredited

BBB® D- Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating

BBB Ratings System Overview ________________________________________
I CALLED THE ABOVE NUMBER AND IT DOES WORK!!! FINALLY ....
MY ISSUE IS THE TABLET. ALL THEY WILL TELL U IS THEY WILL EXPIDEITE THE ISSUE TO THE VENDOR ON WHY ITS STILL BEING "PROCESSING" SO I ASKED FOR THE VENDOR NAME: GLOBAL PHONEIX"" SO I AM ON HOLD RIGHT NOW TO SPEAK WITH THEM DIRECTLY.

GOOD LUCK YALL!

12/13/13

Ordered item 12days ago. Hasn't been shipped and I have been told that they can't cancel it. I have been charged. Will not use them again very poor customer service.

12/13/13

I should have known better. Should have read the reviews ahead of time. Totally ridiculous that after two weeks the tablet that they so aggressively advertised is still NOT shipped. Ordered for a birthday present and that birthday passed yesterday. Never seen anything like it. No customer service number. Feel like I been totally scammed. Absolute worst online buying experience ever. I think I will stick to Amazon next time. So ANGRY right now!!!!

12/13/13

I ordered 2 tablets one on 12/6 and one on 12/7. They still have not shipped still says processing. I really wish I had read reviews first as I was buying them for my kids for Christmas for their presents from "Santa". Their web site says if you ordered before 12/9 the are guaranteed by Christmas but after reading all of these reviews idk. My fingers are crossed. Don't think I will use this site again, not worth the stress.

12/12/13

I had a nasty experience with nomorerack. Wish I had checked reviews first. I was deactivated first because my shipping and credit card addresses differ. Then they have the nerve to ask that I scan a copy of my ID and email to them if I want my online account to be reviewed for re-activation. Honestly, who does that. I want my money back and never to want ever buy or see anything from them. Meantime, I still receive daily deals from them. I seem not to find the unsubscribe button in those emails. I refuse to buy from bogus online deals

12/12/13

This website is a scam. They have shipped only 50% of my order while their website says it all has been shipped. The packing slip shows 3 items should be in the package when only 1 item is. I tried to call the 1-800 number and they just hang up and say send a email. In my 13 years of ordering online I have never been scamed so badly by a online retail store. Do not buy from nomorerack.com Order number: 11116774

12/12/13

I order some Christmas gifts from them that happen to be jewelry. None of it came package. Also stuff in my order came broken. When I called to speak to a person the answer I got was an automated response to email them. This is unacceptable. I will never use them again and I will never recommend them to anyone.

12/12/13

I ordered two lap-tops from them 11/06/13 n as of today still have not received my items. 12/12/12.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE..

12/12/13

I placed an order for two tablets on Dec 2nd. When I went to see the status of my order today (Dec12th) is still processing!!!! No way to talk to someone! No live support!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE!!!! From this point on I will stick to Amazon.com.

12/11/13

Ordered 2 I rola tablets was charged for 2 received one. Can not get thru to customer service. Have emailed twice and no response. Tried live chat. No one there.

12/11/13

I ordered two tablets and only recieved one and the thing is they billed my card for both!!!! Can't talk to anybody just email n get no response!! Wth

12/11/13

I ordered gold ball earrings, when I got a pair,they were the size of pin head instead of the size I ordered.

12/11/13

I placed an order for two tablets, I received one. When I tried to "chat" to resolve, I gave up after waiting almost an hour. I emailed them twice with no reply. I finally had to put a dispute on mu credit card and get my money back.
This site is total crap - stay away.

12/11/13

Super slow at shipping. If you need it quickly, look elsewhere. I am still waiting for my tablet, I have contacted CS many times with little help if any at all.
My mom has the same tablet that I ordered and it quit working after 3 weeks. now she is having problems with service support of the product, the items electrical terminals was held together with hot glue instead of solder. I would go to another site and pay a little bit more and save yourself some headaches.

12/11/13

I hope this helps others! I ordered sheets back in November. I thought it was odd that I did not receive any tracking information a few days after I placed the order. I could not locate a phone number on their website, just email. So I emailed CS. No one responded back to me. I started to get nervous! I did find them on FB and posted my issue on their FB page and I got a response right away as well as the CS phone number. I also finally received an email with tracking info. I would recommend going to their FB page and posting your complaint. Because it is seen by many, you are more likely to get a response back in a more timely manner than going the normal CS route. I finally received my sheets 3 weeks later! I will not order from them again. I don't mind waiting if I am kept informed. My issue is with the poor customer service. Additionally, after reading many of the posts on this board, it sounds like the CS is inconsistent and not very reliable. Lesson learned!

12/10/13

if you un into a problem and expect to get it resolved through customer service, you are in for a real run around the bush, lies, double-speak and repeated/regurgitated responses. the phone number for customer service is never available. i pray not every transaction will result in conflict, so i gave this company two chances to make good on my negative outlook on them. them screwed me each time. this last time they put a debit on my account, designated as recurring. I had to have my bank intervene. they do have some good priced onmerchandise, but man o man do they lie or cya. when my shipment comes in i will be returning it

12/10/13

I am not new to online shopping, I'm pretty sure when to avoid an online scam. But these people really drew me in. I ordered an Italian alligator embossed purse, I'm not stupid, I knew it was probably going to be fake plastic stuff but the price was good so I ordered it. When it arrived, I took it out of the packaging, there was no tissue paper that you usually find in a new item. I looked inside the purse and there I found pen marks as if someone had pushed an uncapped pen down into the purse, crumbs in the pockets and actual lipstick marks on the sides of the lining inside the purse. Then I inspected the outside. The handle was already losing the plastic outer shell. This is a well used purse sold as an off the rack, just got a bargain price. Not cool. Ok, if this was the only bad experience I'd be ok with that. I also ordered at the same time a pair of children's gold cross dangle earrings. When I got them they were gold foil and they dent and fold just like tinfoil. Not so great. So for me it is no longer nomorerack.com. It is nomoreofthat$#*!.com

12/10/13

I placed an order on this site on 11/29 and received an email on 12/3 that the item had been shipped yet today 12/10 the USPS website shows that all they have received is the electronic shipping information.... no package to ship. I have emailed the site since there is no telephone number to call and all I get is them telling me that they have forwarded the issue to the vendor. I'm a single mother and can not afford to buy another gift for my child since these funds are apparently gone. I'm disgusted!!

12/10/13

I ordered a tablet on 11/22/13 and had not heard a word about it being shipped or in the process...nothing. So, of course, I sent an email to see what the status was. Same response I see everyone else on here got, a day and a half after I sent it. In the response it said that I would have to wait 5-7 more days for a further answer. I sent another email today and then just asked to cancel the order. One hour later I get the email that it had been shipped (how convenient).

12/10/13

it sucks. i wish i would have never ordered from nomorerack. i ordered 2 tablets and spent $180 dollars on cyber monday. still havent got an email with tracking number cause it has not been shipped been over a week.

12/10/13

THEY ARE THE WORST. I needed my shipment addressed changed and this place did not help me at all. I ordered on December 2nd and my billing address is currently different from my shipping address so the no more rack website (for verification purposes) did not allow me to place a shipping address separate from my billing address. Within literally 3 mins of making my purchase online, I called their customer service number (1800-538-9798) and was also told hold time was under two minute but waited for 45 minutes with no one picking up.

So instead of my shipment coming to Boston it is going over 100 miles away to New York! They never sent me a tracking number like they said they were going to, I actually had to use my own UPS account to figure out the tracking number. I called UPS to try to change the shipping address but they said only the people i purchased the items from can change it. I called no more rack on Dec 10th and waited another 45 mins and finally some lady who sounded like she was in a dungeon answered the phone. She tried to say that I had to contact UPS even though I told her i spoke to UPS literally moments before I called them.

She then told me because it was an expensive item (two tablets 116 each) It has to be sent to the billing address (never heard this before from any other provider). So now I am in Boston with no merchandise but with my credit card charged, with the snow now hitting the east coast and have to cross my fingers that they actually deliver my package to my parents address (who are going on vacation so they wont even be around and they live in a three family condo building) and pray that my uncle can get a hold of it. Then I probably have to wait another week or so for them to ship it to me.

Currently UPS still has only created the shipping label but has NOT received my package in order to start the shipping process....I ordered this on Dec 2nd....WTF....8 days later and UPS still does not have it?

and yet my estimated delivery is still DEC. 14th.....bull$#*!..i'll keep you guys updated and WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PIECE OF $#*! WEBSITE AGAIN!

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative