US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 224 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 704 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 46 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

potatoy
2/12/14

That vincent D guy is spamming the same reply to everyone that gives two or less starts lol. My mom wants to buy from this site but I'm telling her it's a big scam. If she does buy I'll come back here and tell the results..she wants to buy an ipad from it.

mannyp1
2/11/14

I ordered two items. the total price was $36.00
I waiting for weeks calling then (when you could call them) Now its only by e mail. They said the post office sent them and I should call the police and report that my order was stolen. I never got my money back and all they do is threaten to close my account if i purse this. The sent me their policy agreement once they send it its your problem not theirs. They even asked me to call the polce and get a report and send it to them . I did call and the police said "so you want to report that something you never got was stolen" Dah This is how nomorerack wears you down by sending you on wild goose chases. still no credit for NEVER TRUST THEM BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK ..JUST GO TO AMAZON THEY WONT SCREW YOU

joannal2
2/11/14

I ordered a set of sheets and a comforter and they hadn't come in three weeks. Luckily I had used PayPal. I called them and they said there was a glitch and the order had timed out before they received my PayPal payment. They said they would credit me and it would show up within three days. They also said I should use my credit card instead of PayPal. (BIG RED FLAG IF YOU READ OTHERS' COMPLAINTS!) On the fourth day still no credit, so I filed a dispute via PayPal. The credit showed up that very day!!!!!

danielf30
2/10/14

I found out about nomorerack.com from the NokiaUS facebook page when a portable battery charger deal was posted. I bought the little portable charger and use it all of the time. I have told numerous family members about nomorerack.com and everybody has had good experiences. With my last order I was given a wrong tracking number and realized this when my package was listed as being delivered to another state. I contacted nomorerack.com by email and within 24 hours was given an apology for the inconvenience, the proper tracking number, and the assurance that the new number had been checked and the package was in my city. It was waiting for me when I got home that evening.

kellyb63
2/9/14

I have placed several orders with okay results. The orders always seem to take longer than promised. More than a month ago I returned a pair of boots I wasn't happy with and although I've received confirmation the boots were received, a refund has still not been issued. I contacted them again (for the 3rd time) and just received another email saying I'll have to wait longer. I sent these boots back in December. There is no excuse for this kind of poor customer service.

bettic
2/8/14

I ordered off the website prior to reading the reviews. I was a little scared of what to expect. I checked the site pretty much daily until I noticed all the items in my order shipped. I actually received all the items. I encountered only two issues.
1. One of the shipments said that the post office had a bad address and couldn't deliver the package. (which is very strange as I had 2 other packages by that time without any problems). I e-mailed the site and they e-mailed back the next day (it was like 8pm when I e-mailed). They said to contact the post office to see if they still had the package. The next day in the mail there was my package. Not sure where the disconnect was there....
2. The sheets I ordered the packaging was cracked/torn. The sheets themselves seem fine. They actually are the same as ones that I paid $30 for. So they are discounted.

I did order a blueray player. After reading the reviews about the tablets people had problems with I was a little apprehensive. But the blueray player works great!

All in all it wasn't a bad experience. All the products were received and look good.

joanned11
2/7/14

I ordered a transistor radio and it came USED. I paid to have it sent back with the assurance that the item cost and the postage would be credited to the card I used to purchase it on. NO REFUND EVER CAME. They also wont answer their phones.

jg41
2/7/14

I bought a pair of boots for my daughter for Christmas. It took them about 3 weeks to come in. She wore them no more than 3 times and the sole and suede part started to separate. The 14 day return/exchange policy is absolutely ridiculous. If you order something from them and it breaks on day 15...too bad. I saw an add on Facebook and that is how I found out about them. Next time, I will do A LOT more research before I order from a company. It doesn't matter how great a deal you get if the product does not hold up. I am furious and plan to let everyone know about my experience. Terrible job NOMORERACK! :(

sheenae1
2/7/14

I ordered from nomorerack before I read these reviews. While waiting on my order I was a little nervous about what to expect bc everyone had such bad experiences. To my surprise, everything went great with the shipping. It took less than 7 days for my order to arrive! The only bad thing is that my order ( a set of two earmuffs) were a little flimsy and feel like they can break at any moment, but for $6 I'm ok with that. Winter will be over soon! I may try something again, but I will make sure it's nothing too pricey. At least until I build up some confidence in them.

vl87
2/6/14

After reading other comments about this site, I still took a chance. I received my order quickly and without incident. The product I ordered, a set of sheets, was not as I expected...a little flimsy...we'll see with time how they hold-up...but for the price I'm satisfied. All-in-all I'm glad I took the chance.

barbaras43
2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

dylank4
2/6/14

Ordered a tablet from them for my son. Came in and it didn't work. They said no problem, send it back, you'll get a refund. It's been a month since I sent it back and nothing. I've sent emails after emails and now they're telling me my claim or whatever has expired and there's nothing they can do! It wasn't even my fault it expired! Luckily, their crap is cheap so I guess it's a bought lesson as they say. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

elizabethd30
2/6/14

The reviews from other customers are shocking. I ordered a set of three AMAZING bras for $16. They were SO wonderful, I ordered 3 more sets for my girlfriends. Shipping? 2 days after I placed the order, the bras were in my mailbox. I don't think I'd order jewelry or electronic items from this site, but those are items I'd want to put my hands on before purchasing. If a tablet is only $15, and the list price is $350, one should be a little wary, doncha think? But for tights, and bras, and underwear, and stocking caps, how could you go wrong. All five stars! GREAT experience. I will be back.

stephf3
2/6/14

I ordered a tablet that won't charge for my daughters birthday! Now what? Do they care no! They say email them but it is just a waist of time! I will never shop on this website again, and I will tell people to stay away!

johnettae
2/5/14

I have been with nomorerack for a little over a year now. I have sent family and friends to this site and I wish I never did. I placed a order dec 27 2013. Never received it sent a email to there customer service and they stated that the order could not be completed because the supplier didn't have the items anymore, ok fine but then you tell me that you've know this since Dec 30 2013 and did not contact me or give me my money back. What has really ended my relationship with this company is: They sent a laptop with a battery that doesn't work. Takes me over 2 to 3 months to receive anything and last but not at all the end, dec issue, i didn't get a respond from my email to them till January 20, 2014 and I have not received anything or my money back. Very disappointed

ellenb7
2/4/14

I purchased a tablet for my daughter for Christmas. I contacted NOMORERACK that it did not work. they claimed that the sale was final. The ad on line did not say that it was refurbished or that the sale was final. They said that they would provide me with the manufacturer information because the box claimed a 90 day warrantee. they did not provide the information so I sent the tablet back to them. It became apparent that they were employing a delaying tactic. I returned the tablet to them "return receipt requested". Someone signed for it and it is now in their possession. So I am waiting for a refund. I have saved every communication as I have a terrible suspicion that I make have to take them to small claims court.

kathye3
2/4/14

Nomorerack SUCKS. I ordered 3 things. They charged me for all of it, two of the items came to the WRONG address (I checked it THREE times before I hit 'submit' for the order. The third item, I'm still waiting for (its been over a week since the first two were delivered and no notification that the third package would be delayed was ever sent. I had to drive an hour each way in my gas guzzling truck to pick up the items only to find out that when the third one comes, I'll have to do this again. This will have cost me over 100 in gas!!! Their call center must be in India, I spoke to a man who wouldn't let me get a word in a edgewise until I screamed at him "Will you PLEASE let ME talk?????" Some bargain.....NOT. I won't be ordering from this website ever again. Please pass along this information to all of your family and friends!!!!

farish
2/2/14

I purchased few items from nomorerack back in April 2013. I had no complaints about that transaction.

BUT, now on 1/30/2014, several charges started appearing on my credit card from nomorerack, totalling $427 and counting. This is absolutely bad when a seller keeps credit card information for future random charges. I sent mail, but there was no response. I am complaining to my credit card company. DO NOT BUY anything from nomorerack, DO NOT give them your credit card info, DO NOT trust them with anything, not even a penny. I hope they go out of business and get shutdown by the FBI. This not will go on facebook in a minute.

marci113
2/2/14

I ordered some shirts from them and they delivered them to a completely different address and different state, based on USPS tracking number (if any deliver was done..)
There is no phone number on their web site and that is also suspicious as well !
They falsely advertise 24/7 answers to emails; Sent one two days ago with no answer at all !

I will sent a letter to BBB from my part for these scammers !!

farnazf
2/2/14

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! That was the worst experience I've ever had! I bought 10 items from them. I received one of them after about 2 months! Then I informed them that I want to return 3 items and they sent me a return label. I returned those in a package and received credit just for one of them! When I asked them about other 2 items, they told me that the address that you have returned the stuffs is wrong! I told them that you sent that return label to me!!! Why you sent a return label with wrong address. Besides if the address was wrong then why did you gave credit for one of them. The next time they said that we are not responsible for lost items!!!! The USPS tracking shows that they have received those items, but they say that they are lost!!!!They asked for return label and I sent all the emails and documents to them many times(as they asked), but they don't even read them and just repeat that they can't pay for lost items!!!!! Their customer service just plays people! Now, I'm going to fill a claim against them!

rpbertas
2/1/14

Bought 2 pair of foot insoles for $9 they said the retail value was $29.99 . When I received them I had to laugh because they were the same exact ones that I bought a week earlier at Dollar Tree which i thre away because they were no good. I will not be buying anything from them in the future

maryr52
2/1/14

Same as all the above! Do not shop Nomoreracks! They give you 14 days to even be able to let them know you don't want an item. Do not go by the picture because it is not a good representation. The quality is sub par of every item I bought. All items were for Christmas so I wrapped and put under the tree. The quality of the items were poor, I needed to return, but couldn't. And did you see how each do the responses to write in problems were all the same! DO NOT SHop NoMoreRacks!

dianes31
1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

chantelg
1/31/14

THEY SUCK! NEVER RECEIVED THE HELP I NEEDED. BOUGHT A TABLET FOR MY MOM FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT NEVER WORKED. TRIED SINCE THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND COULD NEVER GET HELP. I COULD ONLY EMAIL AND NO ONE WOULD EVER RETURN MY EMAIL. NOW THAT MY "14" DAY GRACE PERIOD HAS ENDED THEY TELL ME TO CALL THE MFG. WHICH HAS A NONE WORKING NUMBER, AND ALL REVIEWS ARE HORRIBLE ON THE MFG. THIS IS A SCAM AND WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

luisl16
1/31/14

I ordered an alarm clock which never arrived. Customer service is nothing but a farce! All they kept telling me is that they called the vendor and that I should be receiving it soon. I didn't receive a refund, but a stupid credit on my next purchase. Why would I want to shop there again after all that hassle

danelleb1
1/31/14

UPDATE...Since I wrote this I was contacted by a NMR representative and ALL has been resolved in a very favorable manner. Thank you, NoMoreRack!
Signed,
Very Pleased Customer

I order from NoMoreRack two weeks ago. I ordered a Black jacket and received a Purple one instead. The 800 number is only a recording and It took 3 days to reply to my email...only to find out that NOT only did I pay to have the wrong item shipped, but I have to pay for the return shipping and then receive a store credit for my jacket and the return shipping ONLY. NEVER, NEVER EVER will I buy from No More Rack or recommend your company. No customer service skills at ALLand what little you give sucks! So, as the name states NoMoreRack.for me.

mckenzier
1/30/14

After reading the reviews already posted about this site, I was hesitant, but decided to give them a chance because the "deal" of the day was too good to pass up... the Bowflex Selecttech Adjustable Dumbbells for $169. I should have known based on the price it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. They charged me, confirmed my order, and I crossed my fingers that I'd actually get what I ordered...

Fast forward to the following week when I got an e-mail saying that the MANUFACTURER fell short of expectations. Ok, so fine, blame someone else. That's always a good way to get out of looking horrible. Well, when I responded telling them how frustrated I was that NMR has horrible reviews and the 1 time I give them a chance, I get screwed over too... I got a response that they SOLD OUT of the deal. So clearly, Bowflex was not to blame, and instead it was NMR allowing more sales to go through than product they had in stock.

Needless to say, I will never purchase anything from here again. I did use the measly $10 credit they gave me due to the above issue to purchase something for $7, just so I wouldn't have to give them ANY of my money, but I'll never use NMR again and will definitely share this experience with friends.

briannem
1/30/14

A little late with my review here but I received a handcrafted boho vintage style bracelet for Christmas that I really like but is a bit too big for my wrist(and cannot be adjusted). I tried to exchange it but then was told they don't do exchanges(which is ridiculous) so then I tried to return it but that didn't work either. I think if "customer satisfaction" is really their main goal(which every single one of my emails mentioned) then they would be a little more lenient with their return policy around the holidays. If this bracelet was a gift how would I have known that it didn't fit me comfortably until I received it? Of course it was bought in advance(more than 14 days before Christmas which is past their return policy). So now I have a bracelet that will never get worn and is just sitting in my jewelry box. I might as well throw the bracelet out and put a $10 bill in there because it would be the exact same thing-a waste of money. I have already advised anyone & everyone I know not to buy anything from here.

caralineg
1/30/14

After seeing the reviews I was very skeptical of this website, but ordered anyway. I ordered 3 rings just over a week ago and they all arrived today! I was pleasantly surprised considering all the negative feedback. I do plan on ordering from them again, but only low ticket items, since the majority of the negative comments are coming from customers who purchased higher ticketed items. Also, their jewelry is fabulous!

michellew28
1/29/14

I'm not sure why people are gigging this website bad reviews, but Inhave not had any problems with the merchandise. The. Shipping takes a little time, but the products are excellent!

shantanar
1/29/14

No more rack is a scam. I purchased an irola tablet for Christmas and I thought that I had purchased from a dependable site with great items but I was wrong. When my tablet arrived I was extremely excited but that changed once the pieces started breaking. The stylus broke the first day it was delivered, than the keyboard and now the tablet is broken. The tablet was not used often but everytime it was used something broke. I can use my tablet because the power button is broken. Sooo now I'm stuck with a broken tablet and from what I've read on the website in regards to the return policy I can get a refund or even a new tablet. I will never shop on nomorerack and I will tell everyone who would listen to never shop there.

danam41
1/29/14

My order is completely wrong. Why would they ask me what color I want and then just send me what ever they want? What a crock, customer service is our main goal? and then they screw you. I'm not going to waste time and money to return but I will NEVER shop there again.

jamesg68
1/29/14

it seems like everybody hates this site and the only ones that are saying its a good site seems like they probably work for nomorerack.com but this really sucks because now I'm afraid to order anything and they have really awesome stuff i wish i knew if this was a bull$#*! site or not seems like it is but theres mixed reviews

eileenm7
1/29/14

I would never shop on this site again. Make sure you read the fine print. Apparently the boots I bought said exchanges only. So I was forced to buy more garbage from this site! Their customer service is awful!

kristiv2
1/28/14

I love shopping here! Shipping can be a bit slow at times, but it is mentioned several times on the website. I have been extremely happy with everything I have ordered, except 1 item, which was very easy to return when I contact customer service via the website. I've ordered everything from clothes to jewelry to sheets & pillows to tablets. Wonderful!

johans25
1/28/14

They required me to give them my ID just because I accessed the site from more than one IPs. After 2 weeks of back and forth they still haven't resolved the simple issue, all in the name of security. I'm not giving them my ID for an internet order, this site is run by some real idiots.

christar
1/27/14

I bought 2 tablets for xmas. They took 4 weeks to arrive! Now, after my kids have used them for a month, one of them won't take a charge at all!!!!! Not to mention, they hold a charge for 2 hours top! When I called today, the lady rushes me off the phone saying there is nothing they can do for me! I wasted over $130!!!!!!!! I will never shop with them again.

stacyh22
1/26/14

About 10 days before Christmas, having very limited funds, I wanted to get something little for my sister. I ordered her a sterling silver ring that had "best sister" engraved on the inside... its now jan 26th and my sister never got it. After contacting them via Facebook (the only way u actually will get help, message their Facebook page), they tell me the tracking number said it had been shipped on jan 6th. But my sister who is a stay at home mom, said she never received it... she is loomkng I to the tracking number with the usps and make sure they indeed sent it to the right address. Nomorerack said they shipped it so it was out of their hands however if I find out it was sent somewhere else..it will be there problem.
I advise you all to take a min to report them to the BBB website. You will get further there I promise.

sparkyz
1/26/14

After waiting seven weeks my order has not been completed. I emailed to determine when the remainder of the order will be filled. Customer service did not look into it, made no attempt to remedy the problem and told me that they would refund the money to my credit card account. That was two weeks ago and I am still waiting. I don't think the products were ever available which is why they did not bother to sort it out. I am escalating this with my CC company.

snoopya
1/25/14

This shopping experience was horrendous. I ordered 6 bras and the quality was dismal. In returning them I was charged over $10.00 for I don't know why since I paid shipping on the order. Then these idiots give me a credit.....like they think I will EVER shop/do business with them again. Stay away from this site. The merchandise if VERY low quality and the shipping/customer service is worse. I am VERY VERY unhappy.

nestelynnf
1/25/14

I have purchased several things from no more rack with no issues. I do admit that their shipping is a bit slow but they tell you when ordering how long shipping could take. I have ordered a tablet that worked fine, so awesome jewelry and a blue tooth for my cellphone. I checked the price of the blue tooth as compared to other websites and it really was 70%off. I will continue to use this website.

doubid
1/25/14

I ordered an item on Jan 17.
On Jan 20 i get an email with a usps tracking number saying my item was shipped. 2 days later, nmr emails me again saying they couldnt honor my order becauseof supplier issues (???). Meanwhile the tracking number was for an item delivered in GA, while i live in MI - so obviously they sent me someone else's order's tracking information. What a scam!! No other company will sellmore items that it has on stock! Never again! Horrible service

ea929
1/25/14

NO MORE no more rack for me! Customer service lacking-"two min" hold time turns into 15 mins! Cannot return items unless wrong color or size and then credit on THEIR site!!!!! Order 6 pair of "opaque, fleece LINED, leggings"-they are nothing more than brushed interior, tights(nylons) with no feet, not opaque, and they smell like petroleum or something awful (even after washing!!!!) I could have bought the same thing around two for half what I paid! The second part of my purchase took forever to receive, and are cheap quality too!!! The "Deals" on this site are NOT deals...

kima29
1/25/14

I won't buy from this site because of all the terrible reviews, I feel sorry for Vincent D. (the rep who does all of the apologizing on this site) altho he may be a robo apologizer.

bushraq
1/24/14

ABSOLUTE RETARDS!!! I PLACED MY ORDER ON JAN 15.. DIDNT GET A CONFIRMATION OR TRACKING EMAIL TILL JANUARY 21.. TODAY I TRACKED MY ORDER AND TURNS OUT THEY SHIPPED IT TO SOMEWHERE IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON ...AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!!! WTF??!!!

glendab3
1/24/14

My friends and I both have had it with nomorerack. They are so bad about returns and we have had several problems about payments.

jeffd33
1/24/14

Ordered a James Bond Video set as a gift. First order on the web site. They include this BS when they send your order confirmation At nomorerack™, the only thing more important than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service. We make it our priority to go above and beyond for our customers, and we know how important it is for you to receive your items as quickly as possible. We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for delivery. Although, often times, items ship much faster than this.

Notice the "overdeliver", "above and beyond" etc. Joke. They held onto my money for 4 days then cancelled my order. The only reason I realized it was cancelled was that Paypal contacted me. The site never contacted me, no explanation, no apology. I suggest if you are buying a gift or something you need, don't use this site as you may not get it and you will not realize they cancelled your order unless your bank contacts you. You will go along happily waiting the 10 to 14 days only to find out it was cancelled and you are left with no gift for a loved one.

gingerb2
1/23/14

This is the worse online experience I have ever encountered. My order took 6 weeks to arrive and when it did it was a partial order. You cannot reach a live person and responses are automated. I've been told I will receive an online credit for my order which isn't all of the order not received. No thank you! Do not order from here!

donnal24
1/23/14

I ordered two queen sheet sets for $29.00 each. I received an email when they shipped and then another email that they had arrived at my house. They are beautiful, well-made sheets, very comfortable to sleep on. The sets come with four pillowcases which is nice. The sheets are generously sized--I have a high mattress and they fit perfectly. They also wash very well and don't wrinkle. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I don't understand all of the negative reviews as I had no problems at all and would purchase from them again.

bethd9
1/23/14

They jack up the retail price so it looks like you are getting a great deal, but do your research. The purse they said retailed for 300.00 I couldnt find one site that it was more than 39.00 and that was their so called discounted price.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
laureenh2
A: Do NOT buy ANYTHING from this horrible website! They are 1st-class rip-off artists--you WILL lose money doing business with these critters that own it.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!
2 days ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack?
Click here to post a review