US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

673 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/23/13

I placed and order for 3 steel men's neck chains got billed for 3 received ! and keep getting the run around. They were Christmas presents and now i am out presents for family members. What a freakin joke this site is you can't reach anyone and when you email you get them same bogus message. I finally get a response and get told that all my items have shipped wtf is that i get scammed out of my money now too. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FORM THESE $#*!S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/23/13

Placed a order on December 7th. Got an email on the 14th stating the items shipped. The only problem is that the postal service has not received the items to ship, only the electronic label?!
You cannot reach a live person and their responses are scripted. This site might have some good deals but if you never receive the items or your holiday shopping and gift giving is ruined; how good is that?! This site has a lot to learn from amazon and eBay. Right now I am ranking it as one star and caution anyone from doing business with them. Especially if it's something important or the holidays or something that you need as guarantee by the company. The guarantees at this site are not valid.

12/23/13

I placed 2 different orders from this site. Order #1 missing 1 piece of Jewelry that stated shipped and I never got it! I did speak to a live person who after putting me on hold for 30min stated they would give me a credit. They did credit my account but I wanted the item and they could not guarantee shipping before Christmas which stinks. Order #2 I ordered 3 items once again 1 shipped correctly, 1 was the wrong item and 3rd stated canceled but NO credit issued. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

12/23/13

If the price is to good to be true ....IT IS!!!! I ordered ear buds for my boys for Christmas On 11/27 and still have received them!!!! on 11/27 of course they took the money out of my account ,but there is no sign of my merchandise and ZERO help from the costumer service department.!!!! So not only am I out my money I am out the gifts!!!!NEVER NEVER order from this web site!!!! grrr

12/23/13

WOW... this site is now call nomorebusiness (at least from me). Ordered a simple new bedspread (59 bucks) on 11/4/2013, and was hoping for delivery prior to Thanksgiving.... I saw where it said it could take up to 10 - 14 business days not to be shipped, but to be delivered), so I knew it might be close... I could write a book on how horrible the customer service was (15 emails after it did not arrive, first, after 14 working days, then after another 7 workings days (per there request to contact the vendor), then they asked for another 1 to 2 weeks (for what I don't know)... never once offered a refund, discount, anything to make this better, in fact, it seems that they can't make a phone call to the vendor to find out the status... sheesh. I was a lucky person as I had used Google Trusted Shops with my order, and within 2 e-mails, I was offered a 25 gift card, and they had told me that I would be getting a full refund from NOMORERACK.... (which I got in a couple days and the gift card came in 3 days)... Not once did I get an apology, an update, a notice of refund, ANYTHING from nomorerack..... they are the WORST! Thanks to Google for all the help... they are great!

12/23/13

I ordered 3 items for an unbelievable cheap price and it was the best purchase I made this year!!!! it took a 2 weeks till all my items arrived but it was worth the wait. I love this site!!!

12/23/13

THEY SENT THE WRONG PRODUCT AFTER IMMEDIATELY TAKING THE $$ AND THEN SHIPPING IT OUT 3 WQEEKS LATER, THEY SENT WHAT APPEARS TO BE USED PRODUCT AND IT'S THE WRONG COLOR, I ORDERED RED, AND THEY SENT PINK, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN MID GOOGLE TABLET THEY SEND SOME OTHER BRAND CALLED IROLA! IT HAS SCRATCHES ALL OVER THE SCREEN!!! IT'S RIDICULOUS, LOOK ON NATIONAL NEWS, THEY ARE THERE WITH A LOT OF COMPLAINTS CHECK THE BBB LAST COUNT WAS AT 1636 THAT I WAS AWARE OF! DO NOT USE, I HAVE PICTURES DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE NOT GOOD BUSINESS, ALSO THEY FALSELY CLAIM TO SHIP WITHIN 10-14 DAYS THEY DO NOT!, THEY WILL TELL YOU 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT THINGS ONCE YOU REQUEST INFO, THEY WILL TELL YOU IT SHIPS WITHIN 3-5 DAYS AND THAT THEY TELL THEIR CUSTOMERS 2-3 WEEKS TO SHIP, BUT NO WHERE ON THE SITE DOES IT SAY THAT, READ IT ALL CAREFULLY, AND JUST KNOW IT'S A LIE!!!

12/23/13

Horrible Customer Service!!! Order a tablet on November 29th & bank account was debited on November 29th. To date, I have sent SEVERAL emails in regards to my order! No tracking information has been received, no shipment has been received, NO answers have been received!!! Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I can't get any answers. There needs to be a phone number to call, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!

12/23/13

So many people had the same problem I did with the tablets. I ordered two got one the website says both shipped. I tolded them I just wanted my money back for the second one that I didn't trust there guarantee by Christmas and ordered one through amazon, but I can'tI get a refund till I can get and send back the tablet I haven't got yet.

12/23/13

I ordered 2 tablet from this website on December 6 I received one tablet on the 19th and have yet to received the other one they have one tracking number for 2 tablets that arent shipped together they sent an email stating that the the items are showing as received on the 19th yes i received one but where is the other tablet and this not being able to talk to a rep makes this all the more fustrating I will NEVER be ordering from NO MORE RACK again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/22/13

items ordered Thanksgiving Day. One item arrived two weeks later and they tried to tell me I received both. After they finally acknowledged that I did not receive both they said I'd get the 2nd item in five days. That timeframe went by and I just kept getting the run around. I finally filed a claim with PayPal and after about 3 days the item arrived... still never received tracking or good communications from this company. Item received appears it may have been used but given the hassle of even getting it we are just keeping it and washing our hands of them. I would NOT order from them again. I think we only got our items because luckily we paid via PayPal. It's not worth the hassle! You may never see your items or they may not be as you expect... avoid!!

12/22/13

I received my order with in the guaranteed time frame and it shipped only 8 business days after I ordered it. I would definitely order from them again but I will need to remember to allot enough time before I need it. :)

12/22/13

TERRIBLE !!!! Ordered 3 of the same item and got 1 in a week ,the next another 4 days. and the last in 7 more days and it was the wrong color.They said i had to go thru the return process so i said the hell with it because they were for Christmas......NOMORERACK Sucks !!!!

12/22/13

Took my money their wesite says they ship to you within 10-14 business days but when you tryi conact tgem via phone yiu are redirected to their web site, I have 4 different customer service people tell me four different things, one being they ship within 3-5 days and it should take 10-14 days to teceive, one said we tell our customer s allow 2-3 weeks for shipping, nowhete on the site when purchasing was I told this. Now they've sent me something other than I ordered some other brand and it appears used all scrated up on the screen and its pink!!! Not even close! DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT WITH THESES PEOPLE LOOK THEM ON ON THE BETYET BUSINESS BEARU I WISHED I WOULD HAVE SOONER I HAVE MY COMPLAINT THRU THEM NOW AND WILL DO NO MORE BUSINESS WITH THEM THEY ARE SHADY

12/22/13

Horrible website to shop. Shipment took 3 weeks and my order wasn't even in the package. Tried contacting customer service and they never replied. Stay away from this $#*!ty website.

12/22/13

Prices are great...1/4 of the stuff is junk or doesn't work, shipping is awful(still waiting for stuff ordered on 12/02) customer service sucks( when contacted,they email & say stuff has shipped, but web site says it's still processing) invested over 1K in merchandise....never again...BEWARE!!!

12/22/13

I ordered a pair of boots and after I ordered it a lot of people telling me you're not going to get you order well I got mine and I can't wait till after Christmas to where them.....

12/21/13

I have placed two orders with this site. It takes several weeks to get items. Customer service is a joke. The items are all lower quality then described.
I will never use them again.

12/21/13

Just giving the facts. Ordered 2 tablets on Nove 25th, PD by Paypal immediately! And as of today ,Dec 22, NO MERCHANDISE! Have made daily inquiries and received template messages back that case is closed as it has been forwarded to the vendor....what the heck? I thought Nomorerack was the vendor! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! Only 45 days to begin process to get a refund thru Paypal so not waiting much longer...worse part of the whole situation is going to be the disappointed faces on my granddaughters! Nomoreracks...NOMORESALES!

12/21/13

One star is actually too many for this company!!!! Absolutley terrible customer service!! Having tied everything possible to contact them, i resorted to posting on their facebook... A response said'customer service is important to us and someone will be contacting you'.... Then they have now blocked me from posting on their facebook site so i cant respond to their message to say still not ocntact. DO NOT order from these people!!!

12/21/13

I order 6 tablets about 5 weeks before Christmas, received ONE. Nothing but excuses and apologies. Never again.

ordered 2 tablets.shipping wasn't superfast,but great deal
All in all pretty good.Waiting for 2nd shipment

12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/2/13 for several items, I've received some of the items in the last 20 days, there are 4 items missing from my order and the "customer service team" just closes the ticket without giving me any info as to where the rest of the items are or when they're going to be shipped!!!!! The worst company to order from!!! Even the 1 star is too high for them.

12/21/13

I am among the hundreds, perhaps thousands, who have been cheated, stolen from, and did not receive product ordered, Back on Dec. 1, I ordered by credit card 2 tablets for CHRISTMAS. One arrived on Monday, Dec. 16. Today is Dec. 20, the other one has still NOT ARRIVED!!!! I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES by email, TRIED TO REACH BY PHONE, and have sent phone number asking for some explanation with NO RESPONSE of any kind. THIS COMPANY, THIS SITE, IS A TOTAL COMPLETE DISHONEST RIP OFF OUTFIT!!!!! I, NOR ANY MY FAMILY, WILL EVER ORDER FROM THESE SHYSTERS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!. BEWARE OF THESE TOTAL, COMPLET JERKS!!!!!

12/21/13

I ordered two android tablets on December 1, 2014. The amount cleared through my bank on December 2, 2013. Yesterday, on December 20th, I received one. Can't get through customer service via telephone so I approached them via email. I immediately received a response that they would get back to me within 48 hrs. (The website says 24 hrs.) I am very upset, they were for my grandsons. I wish there was more that I could do about this. They will not receive any more of my buisness.

12/21/13

I ordered a ridiculously inexpensive three button suit just on a lark, fully prepared to take a loss. Good thing, too, because a two button suit arrived, tossed in a bag, made of some Byzantine man made material with wrinkles and creases and puckered seams that looked like they were sewn by the blind children of Calcutta.

12/21/13

I ordered from this site thinking since I seen them advertise on TV they were legit WRONG!! I haven't gotten the tablet I ordered, and it was for a gift for my god daughter now the other items which is JUNK I ordered I wouldn't waste my time or anymore money sending it back. I will be contacting the BBB and also the post master general as they sent me a email claiming I got my tablet, when in fact the tracking # they sent me is for a pair of earrings I got. So I guess if you want a NICKEL & DIME website this would be the place for you if not I would definitely NOT order anything from these people ever again.

12/21/13

Placed an order 22 days ago and have not seen hide nor hair of it. They took my money like lightning, but can't seem to get my order to fedex for shipping in 22 days....feeling a little ripped off here. Poor communication, poor customer service, poor all the way around.

Posted on their FB page and it was deleted faster than they took my money. They said they hide all comments to leave room for promotional postings, the funny thing is, if the comment is positive, it is right there in front of your face. If it is negative, they delete it.

This place is the biggest scam ever. If you have placed an order, don't let it get past 30 days or it will be harder to get credit from your credit card company or Paypal.

12/20/13

I ordered a 10 piece set 7" Zeepad Android tablet, (that I got at an AMAZING deal of $49), before I read any reviews on the site. After ordering I began reading reviews and then began to get a little worried. I tried not to think too much into because not everyone is going to have amazing experiences every time. Plus, I noticed most of the complaining was about the shipping, which most of the time has nothing to do with the store. I might also add, that with a store that offers free shipping a majority of the time or a flat small $2 amount on shipping at the most...what do you really expect?!... anyway, 4 days... I got my item in 4 days and the product itself is awesome!. Seriously, could not have asked for a better deal anywhere else! Nomorerack.com will definitely be getting a return customer with me. If you just purchased an item there and are reading these reviews and come across mine, don't worry. Just be patient and I guarantee you will be thinking the same thing when you get your product.."All of that worry over nothing."

12/20/13

This website sucks. I order two tablets for my kids christmas present on December 2 and it is not here yet. Try to call and left email but no answer. I swear if there was a way to shut them down iam all for it. This is probally the worlds biggest internet scam ever. Please stay away and do not buy anything from them.

12/20/13

ordered a tablet it is defective and following their procedures for return cannot get them to send a RMA phone only has a message saying use email, live chat says active but is not they suck stay away

12/20/13

DO NOT ORDER HERE! I am business owner for online sales myself. When a customer orders from us, our process is much like any other "legit" sites and is as follows. We verify the product is in stock, create a shipping label that in turn gives us a tracking number from the shipper and that information is then sent to the customer. At that time the customer is charged, but not before this process. After the shipping label is crated it is placed on the package to be picked us by the USPS or other shipper no later than next day. I decided to give nomorerack a try. I ordered 2 of the MID Google Android 4.2 1.2GHz 4GB 7" Dual Camera Tablet PC with Accessories. After ordering, I noticed the charge came out immediately the same day. This looked great at first. But did not receive a shipped email with tracking number until 3 days later. After giving it a couple of days to become active within the USPS the status was the same, NOT FOUND at the USPS. 4 days later I contacted nomorerack by phone at 1-855-847-7225 about this issue and making it aware that not only do they have a unhappy customer but are also not following the guidelines of the USPS of creating a shipping label receiving a tracking number and shipping within 3 days. The customer service department (MANAGER) stated that nomorerack are not responsible for shipping but rather their supplier is responsible. (Direct Shipping) Meaning nomorerack does NOT stock or handle any products! When asked to speak with their supplier, their responce was, We cannot give out that information! When I brought to the attention that priority mail through the USPS delivers within 3 to 5 days from shipment and its been 3 days since we received a tracing number and still not showing in the USPS system that I needed to know where my order is, We do not handle that and wouldn't know, our supplier does and your order has been shipped. My question to them was If an order has been shipped and tracking number obtained then the tracking should be active on the USPS site. Why is it not? Reply, we are updating the tracking number and it will show the new number within 3 days. "Maybe first one was a false number"? The weeks later and still no resolution and USPS not showing active number. If you have an order placed, dispute it with your bank and report nomorerack.com to the BBB!

12/20/13

Ordered several items on Thanksgiving. They lost my order. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.

12/20/13

Anyone that is having issue with this company, please submit your complaints to the BBB. Also if they refuse to cancel your order while it's still not shipped, dispute with your bank or credit card company to get your refund.

Like everyone else, I am also having issue with my orders as well. It's been almost 3 weeks and Christmas is just a few days away and status of my order is still at "processing".

I had filed my compliant with the BBB and dispute the charges with my bank. My bank said they will handle the rest and already refunded my money so that I can spend else where.

12/20/13

First time I used nomorerack and was very excited! UNTIL I started receiving my orders. Not happy! Not enough room for all that happened negatively. I am finished ever ordering from them. Big problem is a lot of articles are from China. Not what are shown or described. Then trying to get replacements/credit? Not good. Stay away from this site.

12/19/13

I placed my order a week ago. I knew I was pushing it getting the items by Christmas, but the deals were great and thought I'd take a chance. I still have not received an email stating that my order has shipped. I have emailed them 3 times with no response. I wish I would have seen these reviews sooner. I am certain now that I will not get these items by Christmas, probably not even by the new year. I will be shopping this weekend to repurchase the items elsewhere and will return the items from nomorerack as soon as I get them...if I get them. Then who knows if or when I will get my money back. This is so disappointing.

12/19/13

I BOUGHT A KODAK PRINTER ON OCT. 31, 2013. IT WORKED FOR 2 WEEKS. I CAN'T GET HELP FROM KODAK, UNTIL I GIVE THEM MY INVOICE. I DID NOT GET AN INVOICE WITH MY PRINTER. I EMAILED THEM, AND WAS TOLD, GO TO THE WEBSITE, CLICK ON ORDER HISTORY. I DID, NOTHING CAME UP. I HAVE BEEN EMAILING BACK AND FORTH SINCE THEN, AND ASKED IF THEY COULD JUST EMAIL ME MY INVOICE. CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS, AND I WANTED A PRINTER FOR THE HOLIDAYS. THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS 1-800-538-9798 GOOD LUCK !

12/19/13

I ordered a tablet from them on 12/12, thrilled with the low price. Got a USPS tracking number but I suspect that it's an invalid number because everytime I go to track it through USPS it states ITEM NOT FOUND. Waited a few days, tried tracking again and still no item found. They obviously didn't send the package or didn't send me the correct tracking number. after this I decided to google them and all I see is one bad review after bad review again and again everywhere! I am worried now that I won't even get the tablet, or if I do get it, it will be cheap and probably break within days like most products that people purchased from them, according to consumer reviews. Booo! I'm hoping for the best but it's already looking scamy. :( If all turns out OK then I will gladly update my review.

12/19/13

Customer Service is a joke. DO NOT order from this site. I ordered 6 things total and I live in Illinois, 4 Items went to my home, 1 to NY the other to Ohio. What a F@#$%ng joke.

12/19/13

I ordered several items from here. The ones that came were ok, except for a childrens tablet that I am trying to return as my child can't even work it. I ordered two of these said tablets and never even recieved the second one, along with another item on my order. These were ordered over a month ago. When I call, no matter what time of day, they tell me I need to email due to high call volume. I have emailed several times, and still have no resolution to this problem. I would like my money back and to return the item my child can't even use. Hopefully I will get a response now!

12/19/13

Do yourself a favor and don't order from this website. Their products are repackaged items (that they don't inform you about) They won't accept calls on their customer service line??? Still waiting for a refund for an item I send back a month ago. It is by far the worst experience I've had on an online shopping site. They should be reported and made to shut this site down.

12/19/13

I am so angry with this website. I knew I should have ordered my tablets from Amazon. I placed an order on the 5th of December and it says that my order is still processing. I will never order from them again. Who shuts the phone line off during a time like this? I want to know where my tablets are and if I can't get my tablets then send me back my money!! Any how I found a number where you can actually talk to a real person. Called it this morning and she said that my tablets are on the way, someone just hasn't put my tracking number in yet. Stupid and unorganized. HERE IS THE NUMBER TO ACTUALLY TALK TO SOMEONE. 1-855-847-7225 please pass this number on so that others can get ahold of someone!

12/19/13

Total Ripoff. No response to problems. Email said due to high traffic it may take up to 48hrs for response. Its been 3 days and still no response. Very eager to take your money, Your on your own after that. I will never use again and would recommend everybody else stay away also.

12/18/13

I was very excited when I started using Nomorerack. I ordered a few things and was pleased at first but after a couple weeks MANY problems started to occur. Customer service is horrible! One of my packages was returned to sender because the sender cut off part of my address. E-mail notifications and track information (if they even send it) is often inaccurate. My latest peeve with Nomorerack is over an Android tablet I ordered. The shipper put the same tracking number for two orders. I received one order but I never received the tablet. I've begged and pleaded with Nomorerack for several days and so far no response. I'm at my wits end and I'll NEVER do business here again! NEVER!

12/18/13

I ordered 4 google android tablets on Nov. 29th. After several e-mails to customer service and a phone call I finally received an e-mail saying my order had been shipped. Upon receiving the package left on my doorstep, I found 3 model m-9200 jellybean off brand tablets and one model m-9100 jellybean android tablet that appears to have been either a return or a refurbished on that has a much slower operating system than the m-9200! Alll 4 tablets were supposed to be the m-9200! The package was to include cases, ear buds and stylus. I did receive 4 cases, but no ear buds, and three of the stylus were in tack inside packaging. The fourth one was not in any packaging and was bent almost in 1/2. There were no packing peanuts or foam or bubble wrap to even protect the contents, but I'm sure the stylus was packaged that way. After more e-mails complaining about the order I received, I get a reply that claimed they thoroughly inspect every order before shipping. HA HA HA HA! They apologized for the damage, but completely ignored the fact that they sent me an older model or cheaper model and some of the promised items were missing entirely. They are deceptive in their advertising and I for one will never shop them again. I am disputing the charges to my VISA card, I am contacting the BBB of Minnesota, and I am going to let anyone and everyone that will see my facebook or twitter aware of their shoddy business at Nomorerack.com. They suck and they should be shut down. Please, Please, Please people DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK.com. unless you want to be disappointed and deceived.

12/18/13

. LESSON LEARNED!!! Read company reviews before ordering anything online. The quality of the 4/5 items I purchased is horrible and that's putting it lightly. I placed my order on 11/29/13 and I'm still waiting for the last item. I never received a tracking # for any of the items, and repeatedly emailed the company with only computer generated responses received. I would never recommend this site to ANYONE!!! I would have been better off spending my money at Dollar General

12/18/13

I too have purchased 3 tablets and from the beginning I have nothing but problems. I finally got the tracking numbers and when I track them all the way to my home they make them as undeliverable. Then a while later they start tracking from California to Denver then to New York. I finally called the post office here in Denver and they were awesome and helped me with the number to New York. I then called them and they stated that nomorerack had picked up the packages because they did not pay the postage and for me to get into contact with the company. I have emailed and called like everyone else, unfortunately no luck so far. If I don't get a new tracking number soon I will contact my CC company and report it as a scam.

12/18/13

My experience has been terrible. I ordered my husband a Christmas gift from NoMoreRack 3 weeks ago. They say 10-14 business days. I have not heard a word from them about a shipping date nor do they promise to have it to me by Christmas Eve. There is no phone number...all I have got is computer generated email. Tomorrow I will be at my bank to dispute the charges. Also, contacting the BBB. This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with...Lesson learned...
Never again!!

12/18/13

What a bs and a scam of a site. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! I ordered a few items for xmas. I received the first item yesterday....its junk. You will get better quality at a thrift store, no joke. This is 1 of 4 things i ordered. The scarf is thin, poorly made. Probably cost .50 cents to make. You could buy in China town for $1. I called and emailed. The "customer service rep" couldn't understand basic English. That is why this junk is cheap. I asked to return the item and cancel the rest of my order. They are saying I can't "cancel" the rest even though it hasn't shipped. Ohh, and its up to me to pay for return shipping even though the quality is NOWHERE close to what they said. I will dispute the amount with my credit card company if they don't cancel my order. This place is a holding place for junk that no one wants. Quality is TERRIBLE. BEWARE!!!!

12/18/13

I have ordered from this site 5 times now. I even ordered two thing for gifts for this years Christmas. I have always received my orders in a timely manner. I am very happy with their service. My gifts I ordered are all snug under my tree. Thanks nomoreracks. I'm going to have two very happy kids in a couple of days.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber