US Government's NSF

experience@nomorerack.com

693 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

jillk5

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

minhd

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

lisap14

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

billw53
1/1/14

Friend ordered Xmas present for me on November 1, 2013. Opened on 12/25/13 and discovered this helicopter doesn't have compatible transmitter, will only work with Iphone, or ipad or other electronic device. Asked for refund they refused since they claim 14 return period over. How was I to know couldn't use this helicopter until December 25?
Will report to AG of New York if that's what it takes to get a full refund. Do not buy from this company.

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

randyf5
1/1/14

I ordered a couple of items from this site. I was leary at first as I never heard of them. I did receive the item w/in a reasonable amount of time considering the Holidays. However one of the items I received was not what I ordered. So I sent it back w/ the label and RMA process they provided. The item was returned promptly and they received it on Dec. 16, 2013. It is now the New Year, Jan. 01, 2014 and I have yet to receive any refund. Previous reviews / comments are correct....they do NOT accept phone calls, only emails. And then they do not always reply. I am in agreement w/ other. I am done w/ them. I will no longer shop with them and will stick w/ Amazon.

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

alexisg6
12/31/13

Did my Christmas shopping from this site and ordered on the 7th of December. On the website it says if you order before Dec. 9th your order is guaranteed before Christmas. I received one of the three items that I ordered a couple days later. The next one came Christmas eve but was left at my P.O that I couldn't go to because, naturally it was closed by the time I got the slip in the mail. The next one finally arrived at my P.O Dec. 29th. These were gifts for my young boys that were supposed to be from Santa. So because they didn't all arrive at the same time and before Christmas, my kids had no toys under their tree from Santa this year. Probably my worst Christmas ever and it's all thanks to this P.O.S site. I can see now why the prices are so low because the service that you are getting is what you pay for. In addition to not receiving my items when they were guaranteed, one of the items was supposed to come with a keyboard, and it didn't and it also was not the right size. I was told by other people how awesome this website is because of their low prices and these people ordered from the website with no problems. Apparently you can only order one thing at a time and never during the holiday seasons. Whoever works in their shipping department I guess can't handle an order with more than one item on it and they also can't handle shipping during the holiday season. The next bit of frustration with this website was there was no way to get a hold of a live person. They brag about having 24/7 customer service and leave a phone number, but that number gets you a recorded message telling you to send an email and they will reply within 24 hours. We did that also and we sent 3 emails (one a day) before they finally responded with the unhelpful "If you ordered your items before Dec. 9th your items will be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas, please check the webpage for further shipping details." So days before Christmas eve we are stressing about whether these items are going to arrive in time, and we can't speak with the people we should be able to speak with because their "customer service" is crap and non-existent. I will not order from this site again and I am advising everyone I know not to order from them either because of the hassle they put me and my family thru. It definitely is NOT WORTH IT!! Sticking with Ebay, and Amazon.

jamieb38
12/31/13

Ordered two items from this site a few months ago. First was a money clip style wallet for my boyfriend and second was a set of various styles of knives for my kitchen. I received in a reasonable time frame (about a week) but the quality of both items was less than impressive. The money clip broke about a week into using the wallet. The knives were nice looking but they are extremely dull and I haven't even bothered to use them since besides trying them the first time. After some time I thought I would give them a second chance. I ordered a pair of fleece leggings and a comforter. The leggings I received in about a week and a half. I specifically ordered an XL and what I got was a one size fits all. Why do they have u choose a size if they are one size fits all. Extremely misleading and I would not have ordered them if I knew this in advance. Second the comforter never came. I ended up getting an email two and a half weeks later saying that they were out of stock and that they would credit my money back. Probably worked out for the best because I am sure (like everything else I ordered) that the quality would have been junk and I would of not been happy with my purchase. This site may be a good deals on lots of items but the quality is what you pay for...cheap! I am never going to waste my money again.

kenc18
12/31/13

If everyone read this review noremorerack would be out of business. Their stuff is crap, junk, useless, poor quality, shipped late, impossible to return, impossible to find anyone to help you. I bought a Motorola hands free bluetooth headset, it worked for two days. After repeated calls and emails - nothing. What a deal. $50 for two days of operation. With that purchase I ordered a 9" Android tablet So slow it is ununsable. I downloaded a pic of the new bronco, 55Kb and the tablet says I used all of the storage.

Don't waste your money, a very shady, rip-off site. Do your homework, all kinds of peeps are getting ripped off.

lindseyn6
12/30/13

Horrible!! I ordered 3 tablets for Christmas, when kids opened them one was cracked and one was used!..I wasn't complaining about the used one just wanted to replace the broken one and they wont exchange it! they said I had 7 days but it took 9 days to get to my house !!!?

lauram53

So disappointed!
Ordered tablet, received it in a 3 day bubble wrap envelope. Opened it and the box was smashed, as was the screen. NOW they want to give me credit...I just want the tablet!
Ordered for a disabled child for Christmas and bought a case to fit it locally. Now what? The follow up is generic and is making my blood pressure rise. I wish I would have read reviews first. MY BAD---Going back to Amazon and Zulilly!

josephinej
12/30/13

The product took forever to come and when it came it worked for one day. I will never buy anything else from this $#*!ty website. That's what I get for being cheap, lesson learned. Stick to Amazon people!!!!

to4500
12/29/13

I ordered 8 items that shipped in four packages. One was the wrong color, one still hasn't made it (yes, I was guaranteed it would arrive before Christmas, I ordered it on December 2) and I've sent two notices trying to track it down and no response. I say, it's not worth the hassle, stay away!

sharonj14
12/29/13

Customer service is a joke, all they do is tell you how happy they are to serve you. Right. I ordered a sheet set on Dec 2 and after a dozen emails to socalled customer service I was told on Dec 28th that oops they booboo'd and would be refunding my money. So for weeks of frustration and lies, promises and no satisfaction I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!! And I don't recommend anyone do so.

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

angies10
12/28/13

I saw NOMORERACK on the "View" and I kept seeing their Ad every where, I've had such luck with EBay that I didn't bother to check them out. I went on their site and was so excited, I thought I was making these great deals. THEIR HOOK IS, THE TIME IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO GET THESE ITEMS BEFORE THE TIME EXPIRE. Well let me tell you I fell for it. I bought an IBM Thinkpad with a savings of $400.00 not so.I paid $199.00 for a refurbished computer I could have gotten elsewhere for much cheaper. I bought luxury quilted comforter that I supposedly saved $180.00 I paid $69.00 for a VICTORIA CLASSIC come to find out I could have gotten the same thing at WALMART, LUXURY IT AIN't it's all 100% Polyester 'UGH'. While I had no issue with shipping, I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU ARE NOT GETTING A DEAL!

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

rhiannonm2
12/28/13

I ordered a tablet on Dec 2 for my son for Christmas. It was supposed to be red. I thought that ordering that early would give me plenty of time to have it wrapped and ready for my little boy on Christmas. It came on Christmas eve after 3, & when I opened it up, it was hot pink. My 9 year old didn't have a big present because of nomorerack. I sent an email explaining the situation and staying how I didn't have extra money because I'm a single mom & that dampered my baby's Christmas. They barely responded today and the email didn't even address the real issue. This has been the worst experience I have ever had internet shopping. The customer service didn't care one bit that their company ruined my son's Christmas. I am beyond disappointed.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

garyp25
12/27/13

READ THE FINE PRINT!! RETURN POLICY ENFORCED AND NO WHERE DEFINED. ZERO STAR...NO....MINUS 5 STARS. AND THERE FROM SOMEWHERE OVER SEAS.TIME DIFFERENCE SHOWS ON EMAIL. THEY SENT A RESPONSE 1 1/2 HRS BEFORE IT WAS SENT. THEY GOT THE "NO MORE" PART RIGHT FOR ME.GOOD THING THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER PLACES TO WEB SHOP. WASH.D.C. SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING. GOTTA STAY VIGILANT.......... BRICKLAYER

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

cindic1
12/27/13

I see there is a "VINCENT" who is their "representative" that keeps posting the same EXACT response to people's negative reviews. Hey Vincent, how about fixing the problem and stop apologizing for being a POORLY RUN, MONEY SUCKING COMPANY! I ordered on 12/13/2013 and was guaranteed delivery by 12/19/2013. A company that doesn't want to take phone calls to talk to it's customers is a shame! Your customers are your business! I will let my friends and family know that this company is a joke, takes your money, and takes it's time, if at all, getting you the merchandise you rightfully paid for. Nomorerack is a joke of a company that doesn't deserve to be up and running. I will be contacting the BBB about this and I hope that everyone who is displeased with their "service" will do the same thing. That's the only way to get companies like this shut down!

aprilb7
12/27/13

I've been ordering from nomorerack for about 2 months now and absolutely LOVE it! Everything I've ordered has been very good quality, I have no complaints! Nothing has been sent damanged, I can track my orders on line so I have a good idea when they'll arrive. If you need something within a week - I doubt you would get in w/ in that time frame. So just order smart - plan ahead if it's a gift.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nomorerack.com!
April

janicel4
12/27/13

I ordered a Samsung 50" TV, I received it on time, but the screen was shattered, I cannot find a phone number to call them, I sent an email but haven't heard back from them. If anyone has a hone number for them I would appreciate it. I also ordered a necklace and 2 rings that I haven't received yet

maryg40
12/27/13

Great sale prices, huge selection. I ordered several items from them the first week of December and received all of them in plenty of time for Christmas. Products are of excellent quality and customer service is the best. There's nothing not to love about this website!

debd7
12/26/13

ordered december 8th, guaranteed by 12/14. got order 12/26. merchandise did NOT come with directions/instructions. VERY VERY disappointing. can't talk to anyone via phone as they are busy, send email and we will respond.

robertaa2
12/26/13

I was drawn in by the online ads mostly on facebook. Please do not order from nomoreack! I ordered an assortment of items so I can speak with the experience of quality of a variety of merchandise. The 14kt gold earrings worth close to $200 were so small they actual read to be used for a child on one tag. I only paid about $15.00 but they were worth no more than that at best. The sheets I got, once researched are only their brand. They assigned a value that was totally inflated so the "good" buy was a joke. At the price I paid it wasn't a disaster but I am unhappy with them. The pens for my husband were once again something if I saw in person I would have never bought but if they will work they will do. The suede and leather organizer was a joke and luckily my son liked it but I was ashamed to give to him. I have some other products not delivered in time but I will not totally blame the store for that since shipping has been a problem this season. Once I have all my products I will junk mail them and every time I see an ad on facebook I will ask to have it banned. I would not give them one star but no other choice.

williaml45
12/26/13

Like 500 other reviews on this company, i feel I'm being ripped off too. I ordered something from them on the 16 of December. Got the tracking number from the post office and it says there is no information on this Tracking number.Sent them a email and got the same Boiler plate email as everyone else. I seen where they have answered a couple of other people on this site , and guess what it is a boiler plate message. I don't understand why a company as big as Google deals with them, they should take them off their search engine as well as every other big search engines I filed a complaint with PayPal and hopefully they can help me. Beware of a discount online company that will not give you a working phone number to find where your items are at. I WILL NOT EVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN!!!!!! Guess I'm out $36.00. Thank God Walmart had something similar to what i was going to give my grand children on Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone

tammiec1
12/26/13

I read the reviews and knew when buying my order would be slow to arrive. It was and I was ok with that. So after my first order I placed another order. I checked out and paid through PayPal. The exact same moment 35.00 came out of my account, was the exact moment 325.00 came out for Facebook ads. When you check on the nomorerack website, it wants you to share with Facebook, like them, and refer all your friends. Well I don't use Facebook, so I clicked no all the way through. And now I am disputing 325.00 for Facebook ads.

lindak33
12/26/13

I ordered a 9" Android tablet on !2/3/13 and of course the money was debited from my account the following day. After patiently waiting for the shipping information for two weeks I emailed customer service as to the status of this order. The following day I received a response and the item shipped. The tablet arrived on the 23rd and needless to say it is a piece of junk. Screen flickers constantly and it is not usable. I just called the Customer Service number and was directed to send an email. After reading the reviews here especially concerning tablets I am not optimistic about the outcome. I will never order from this company again.

josephk33
12/26/13

Please stay away from this site at all cost! Ordered two tablets on Dec 1 and received only one tablet on 23rd. The tablets were gifts for twins and now I have to wait to find another one so I can gift together. They offered refund on second tablet. Wow...bet my daughter will love opening her refund. This site is a rip off. Who the hell takes 22+ days to deliver things?

pattyp1
12/25/13

You can get a hold of customer support at 855-847-7225. I also ordered a number of items, the four most important I have not received. This includes two tablets with a tracking number in which the package did not contain tablets and two cordless keyboards with an erroneous tracking number. I ordered my items on Black Friday and I've been calling them almost every day since I realized they were saying the tablets were delivered but were not. They keep saying that all items should be here before Christmas however I have not received a tracking number. That gives them one day. One of the tablets is all I bought for my daughter.

donnac26
12/25/13

Scammers plain and simple. Ordered tablet more than a month ago. Have not received. Anyone who paid by credit card, call your card and they will refund your money. Do NOT order anything from these thieves.

karenh31
12/25/13

I too wish I would have read these reviews before ordering from nomorerack. I placed an order on 12/13/13. Was told later it was canceled because paypal didn't confirm it. Paypal did confirm it. Finally received an email with the tracking number, which didn't work. Because they couldn't handle their business, they weren't taking any phone calls on Christmas eve, said to email. Did that and I guess some time next week I'll hear from them. I think my next step is to contact Better Business and let them know. When and if I receive my order, I will be sure to unsubscribe to them, and they will never receive an order from me again.

sharir1
12/25/13

I placed an order on 11/29 and my account was charged that day. I ordered a tablet(received a couple weeks later) Total junk. I also ordered two pairs of Dr. Dre earbuds and never received them. I sent two emails a week apart about order and they sent me two emails guaranteeing Xmas delivery. Needless to say tracking # was bogus and I did not get my merchandise or my money back. I will be contacting the Attorney Generals office as this company is a complete scam. Never experienced anything like this!

glenns35
12/24/13

Anyone interested in joining me in a class action suit against nomorerack? They are ignoring us, not being honest, and taking our money.

jannetteb1
12/24/13

Like most of the positive reviews, I didn't read anything online before purchasing. I ordered. Everything arrived, some faster than others. I ordered 8 different items at the same time.

After reading the reviews prior to writing mine, I was surprised. So I wanted to share some insight. 1. The site brokers the deal, they don't stock or ship anything. All my stuff came from different places. 2. You do get what you pay for, so find out as much about the item and is manufacturer as you can. 3. The site doesn't exclude junk from being sold.

So, would I shop again, yes. But almost all the stuff I ordered was $10 or less each. I don't think I would buy anything where I really wanted high quality or was spending a lot of money.

gt18
12/24/13

I did order from this site....my sheets are do soft and great got on time....my comforter was just as great did as they stated ordered a size bigger for the effect....came on time....I ordered a clock though not to impressed, did come on time....the other two items came on time as well....I did get a special number to call to get direct help with a question though they did not understand English well, issue was resolved....so I don't think all orders are bad....I would not buy electronics from them that I use best buy or another company I can go in and see it work, check warranty etc....but for what I did purchase I am ok with....if you use your debt or credit card your bank will work with you on getting your money back you have that protection so if your not pleased go to your bank, they will return your money if it's junk.....

sd93
12/23/13

Placed a order on December 7th. Got an email on the 14th stating the items shipped. The only problem is that the postal service has not received the items to ship, only the electronic label?!
You cannot reach a live person and their responses are scripted. This site might have some good deals but if you never receive the items or your holiday shopping and gift giving is ruined; how good is that?! This site has a lot to learn from amazon and eBay. Right now I am ranking it as one star and caution anyone from doing business with them. Especially if it's something important or the holidays or something that you need as guarantee by the company. The guarantees at this site are not valid.

kemag
12/23/13

SO unhappy, I ordered 3 tablets from this site, received my tracking number, they charged my card and when the delivery was made I only had 2 tablets. Im like what the heck, what am I suppose to do I cant talk to anyone, they keep sending me the same $#*!ed up non helpful response. Can I take legal action?

toriu1
12/23/13

If the price is to good to be true ....IT IS!!!! I ordered ear buds for my boys for Christmas On 11/27 and still have received them!!!! on 11/27 of course they took the money out of my account ,but there is no sign of my merchandise and ZERO help from the costumer service department.!!!! So not only am I out my money I am out the gifts!!!!NEVER NEVER order from this web site!!!! grrr

markk38
12/23/13

WOW... this site is now call nomorebusiness (at least from me). Ordered a simple new bedspread (59 bucks) on 11/4/2013, and was hoping for delivery prior to Thanksgiving.... I saw where it said it could take up to 10 - 14 business days not to be shipped, but to be delivered), so I knew it might be close... I could write a book on how horrible the customer service was (15 emails after it did not arrive, first, after 14 working days, then after another 7 workings days (per there request to contact the vendor), then they asked for another 1 to 2 weeks (for what I don't know)... never once offered a refund, discount, anything to make this better, in fact, it seems that they can't make a phone call to the vendor to find out the status... sheesh. I was a lucky person as I had used Google Trusted Shops with my order, and within 2 e-mails, I was offered a 25 gift card, and they had told me that I would be getting a full refund from NOMORERACK.... (which I got in a couple days and the gift card came in 3 days)... Not once did I get an apology, an update, a notice of refund, ANYTHING from nomorerack..... they are the WORST! Thanks to Google for all the help... they are great!

cindis1
12/23/13

i ordered some rings that was suppose to be diamonds.. the rings look like they were in a cracker jack box .. they said they were suppose to be around 350.00 . i only paid 35.00 dollors from them , because if i would of paid more , i would of got a lawyer and sue for false advertising.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE .. EVERYTHING IS JUNK ..

heathers36
12/23/13

THEY SENT THE WRONG PRODUCT AFTER IMMEDIATELY TAKING THE $$ AND THEN SHIPPING IT OUT 3 WQEEKS LATER, THEY SENT WHAT APPEARS TO BE USED PRODUCT AND IT'S THE WRONG COLOR, I ORDERED RED, AND THEY SENT PINK, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN MID GOOGLE TABLET THEY SEND SOME OTHER BRAND CALLED IROLA! IT HAS SCRATCHES ALL OVER THE SCREEN!!! IT'S RIDICULOUS, LOOK ON NATIONAL NEWS, THEY ARE THERE WITH A LOT OF COMPLAINTS CHECK THE BBB LAST COUNT WAS AT 1636 THAT I WAS AWARE OF! DO NOT USE, I HAVE PICTURES DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE NOT GOOD BUSINESS, ALSO THEY FALSELY CLAIM TO SHIP WITHIN 10-14 DAYS THEY DO NOT!, THEY WILL TELL YOU 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT THINGS ONCE YOU REQUEST INFO, THEY WILL TELL YOU IT SHIPS WITHIN 3-5 DAYS AND THAT THEY TELL THEIR CUSTOMERS 2-3 WEEKS TO SHIP, BUT NO WHERE ON THE SITE DOES IT SAY THAT, READ IT ALL CAREFULLY, AND JUST KNOW IT'S A LIE!!!

jennal12
12/23/13

Bad idea to order from this website! I guess I should of checked out reviews first. I never received my items, my packages went to a completely different address than what i provided. The tracking numbers they provided me on my email confirmation receipt clearly show they were not delivered to me. Customer service is a joke with this website. Im out $50 ! Without the gifts i ordered for Christmas.

bethw5
12/23/13

Horrible Customer Service!!! Order a tablet on November 29th & bank account was debited on November 29th. To date, I have sent SEVERAL emails in regards to my order! No tracking information has been received, no shipment has been received, NO answers have been received!!! Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I can't get any answers. There needs to be a phone number to call, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!

heatherk11
12/23/13

I ordered six items from this site including a tablet. I also ordered a tablet for my mother to be sent in another state. I put my order in on December 8, 2013 and supposedly its guaranteed by Christmas. I have received everything besides the tablet. One order was incomplete. I emailed customer service 4 days ago and no response. 4 days is plenty of time to respond to an email. I won't even try to call after reading what other people have posted. Shame on you NOMORERACK! Taking people's money and not offering fair services. Shame on you!!! I bragged about your site because of the cheap prices. LIke my grandfather always said "you get what you pay for".

jolih
12/23/13

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 1. By mid-December, I was getting worried that is wouldn't arrive on time, even though their website guaranteed delivery by Christmas if the item was purchased before December 9. I emailed them and got a generic response. They also marked the case as solved. It is December 23 and it still hasn't been shipped. Their phone lines have no customer service operators working and their Live Chat is offline. Their email responses are generic. I posted a comment on Facebook about how they haven't answered their Private Messages and they responded by thanking me for my understanding and patience and if I have any other concerns to please private message them...Really??? So I responded back that obviously they never read the post they were commenting on. Now, I see all posts on their page are gone, the link to private message on their page is gone as well!

kims52
12/22/13

I ordered a pair of boots on 12/23 and still have not received them, of course they took my money. Everytime I call customer service I am told either 7 to 10 days or 3 to 5 days but that they guarantee I will have them by Christmas, they now have 2 days. Will never order from this site again.

ericap4
12/22/13

items ordered Thanksgiving Day. One item arrived two weeks later and they tried to tell me I received both. After they finally acknowledged that I did not receive both they said I'd get the 2nd item in five days. That timeframe went by and I just kept getting the run around. I finally filed a claim with PayPal and after about 3 days the item arrived... still never received tracking or good communications from this company. Item received appears it may have been used but given the hassle of even getting it we are just keeping it and washing our hands of them. I would NOT order from them again. I think we only got our items because luckily we paid via PayPal. It's not worth the hassle! You may never see your items or they may not be as you expect... avoid!!

janineh2
12/22/13

I placed an order for Burgandy Combat boots with studs on December 3rd for a Christmas Present. Clearly allowing shipment delays. When the 17th came around I emailed a request to know when they will be shipped. I received a blanket delay notice and reasssured it would arrive for Christmas, well on the 21st I looked at my account to see it waws cancelled. No email or contact made to me so I went to online chat only to be told, it is now out of stock. Way to ruin a Christmas gift.

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber