US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

679 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/27/13

DO NOT BUY FROM NoMoreRack!!! They are an unreputable company. I hope that everyone will SHARE this so that the business of NoMoreRack is significantly hurt.

Last June I made the mistake of purchasing (paid through PayPal) a set of 3 sundresses from NoMoreRack (aka NMR). When they arrived they were cheaply made and ugly so I looked for their return instructions. There were none in the package. I sent an email to the link on my confirmation of the purchase. Their employee Josh gave me an RMA number and the address to ship to. He instructed USPS Standard Post only. I sent it as per his instructions that day. Bob Had surgery, Katy had surgery so I didn't notice that I had not received my money back. On September 19 the package I had sent back was RETURNED to me by the USPS being undeliverable. I emailed Josh immediately informing him that I had just gotten the package returned to me. Employee Adelaida L. replied to me and gave me a different address to ship to as the one from Josh was not correct. She told me that after they had received the package and I provided them with a copy of both shipping receipts that I would be refunded the original shipping and the purchase. She also instructed me to ship only USPS standard post as they do not accept anything else. They signed for receipt of the package on September 24 at 9:26 am. I sent Adelaida L. another email informing her that they had received the package and I now wanted my refunds. I received an email from their employee Myco who informed me that she had already issued a refund for the purchase back to the original form of payment and the shipping refund would be in store credit. I told her I did not want in store credit and asked for a check. She informed me that they do not issue checks but would issue a refund to my original form of payment. I have followed up constantly with this. On November 8 I received an email from their employee Donna B stating that she would refund the shipping to PayPal but needed my PayPal account. After much confusion on my part and receiving clarification from PayPal on my account she responded to me on November 10 that she had requested both refunds to my original form of payment and that depending on my financial institution (PayPal) it should take 5-7 business days. Knowing that it was starting to get busy (it is now around Halloween) I sent another email to Donna to check the status. I know that it is a busy holiday season so I a couple weeks. I emailed Donna B and informed her that I haven’t received either refund. On December 6, at 1103A EST I received an email from Sandy A (request 2947967) that she had sent a follow up to higher management as to the status of my refunds. And now on December 9 at 1220p EST I am told that I will not be refunded for the purchase which NoMoreRack received and has in there possession and signed for in September or the original shipping to the incorrect address provided by the NoMoreRack employee because too many days have passed to allow the return? She says that this has been sent to higher management twice and I waited three months to return the product which is longer than their return/refund policy.

Obviously this company is a farse. Their employees don't know what they are doing and they lie. Higher management is only out to cheat and scam and probably doesn't even exist. I sent a complaint to the complaint department but I haven't had a response. Their employee Sandy A said that they apologize but there is nothing they can do and that they will use this as a learning tool to do better.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

12/26/13

i like evryone else ordered my items on dec 3rd havent recieved either tablet and im very mad because customer service keeps giving me the runaround i have gone to google trusted stores and they are in the process of helping me resolve this issue in the meantime i have to wassit 4 days for them to contact me will never buy from this site again and now after reading reviews im wondering if i ever will see my items or my money back. The tracking numbers they gaveme to track items has nothing posted on it after dec 20th and it keeps telling me that estimated delivery date is dec 23r5d well people its the 26th already and my items are still not here

12/26/13

I ordered two android tablet's for my two oldest daughters for their big Christmas present. I ordered the tablets on December 10, 2013. I immediately received an e-mail confirming my order and the money was debited from my bank account. On December 15, 2013 I received an e-mail with a tracking number for my two tablets. Both had the same tracking number. The estimated delivery date was December 16, 2013. On December 16, 2013 I followed the USPS tracking number to find my tablets had been delivered to a completely different state. I immediately contacted Nomorerack, however, their phone system was experiencing a high volume of calls and it was recommended to e-mail. I e-mailed the 16th, 17th, and 18th. I received generic e-mail responses back stating I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. I posted on Facebook and my posts were immediately removed and I was told to private message. I did with no response. It is now December 26, 2013 and I have had no resolution. I received an e-mail back from experiance@nomorerack.com stating that they were trying to locate my order and that I was unable to receive a refund. I've contacted my bank and received a refund, contacted the BBB, AG, USPS, and the FTC. Very unhappy with my experience on this website.

12/26/13

I ordered 2 7in Tablets, they say $200 Tablets on sale for $59....but the quality is so poor, they really are only $50 Tablets. Also one of them had scratches on the screen (makes me wonder if it was refurbished) and now the day after Xmas does not turn on!!! I really regret buying from this website and I cannot get hold of customer service. Complete waste of money!! never again! Please do not buy from this website!

12/26/13

Yes it says 2-3 weeks for delivery, what it doesn't say is it will be 2-3 weeks before it even ships!!!!!!! My daughters Santa is now finally coming today, mind you it is now the 26th!!!! Customer service is a joke! Will never use this company again and certainly will not recommend it to ANYONE!!!!!! Missy S.

12/26/13

I will just add my voice to the "hundreds" before me who have reviewed this site--HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE--ordered an Android tablet on 11/29 and did not receive until 12/20--too late to send it to Seattle in time for Christmas. With the UPS problems over Christmas my grandson will not receive it until 12/27. Customer service was a joke!

12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets for my daughters, both were ordered 3 weeks early. One was for my daughters birthday which is the week before Christmas and the second was for my 8 year olds Christmas gift. Never received either gift and it has been a few days short of 4 weeks. My money was removed from my account the day I ordered!!!!!NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!

12/25/13

I have had the same problem with this I ordered 2tablets for my kids and i only resived one ..the same tracking number which it shows all orders being delivered ... I will never order from nomorerack ...never ...never please dont order from it company

12/25/13

ordered a tablet for my son TWENTY ONE DAYS LATER still no tablet a nice note frome nomorerack appologising for the slight slow shipping what a joke... never again.. should have paid the extra nine bucks and bought from Amazon... live and learn... stay away from nomorerack...

12/25/13

Scammers plain and simple. Ordered tablet more than a month ago. Have not received. Anyone who paid by credit card, call your card and they will refund your money. Do NOT order anything from these thieves.

12/25/13

DO NOT ORDER from this website. I placed an order on 12/7, never got a confirmation email or tracking number or anything. I emailed them a couple times asking for that, and I only get a response of please excuse this problem, because of the holidays. I understand its the holidays but any other website, items would've came already. Still haven't received anything, and I'm beyond pissed off, especially around the holidays.

How stupid I was, I spend $1000 for Fake, wrong, poor, very poor articles
The Sony watch never been deliver

It's a big scam and I will not ever buy anything with them again, by the way ,any of my email was answer by a "robot"….great Christmas….Thanks Nomoreracks bull$#*!

12/24/13

I'm not sure if this company understands what the word "guarantee" means. My order was placed on November 29th. Plenty of time before Christmas. Needless to say I still haven't received my package and my son doesn't have his present. My mail was already delivered today. If I had not received correspondence from NMR that my package would be here before Christmas I would have gone out and bought one this weekend. Now, I'm stuck and left with out a gift. Words cannot express how heartbroken, disappoint and sad I am.

NMR has ruined Christmas in one swoop. I curse the day I placed my order. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I made a mistake and ordered from a non-reputable company and I was swindled. This whole transaction has been a headache with lie after lie being told to me. I hope when you all are sitting down with your families enjoying Christmas, you think of the families you've left without presents.

Also, Thank you for the added slap in the face by crediting my account a paltry $10.00. That doesn't even begin to ease my suffering.

I will be more than happy to join in on class action lawsuit against this company. They make promises they can't keep.

12/24/13

The Product Page for the Tablets I ordered as Christmas gifts for my grandchildren said GUARANTEED to arrive BEFORE Christmas. Guess what....NOT HAPPENING. I have been emailing back and forth with a robot machine telling me that my issue is resolved, because it has shipped and they provided me with the tracking info that clearly shows 12-26 delivery date. I am sick over this. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Everyone that gave less than 4 stars needs to do the same and get these people shut down!!! How can they do this at this time of year?

12/24/13

My order said it was to ship before Christmas, and they are now saying my support request for my order is "escalated." This means nothing, and they are no longer taking phone CS calls.

Horrible.

12/24/13

Overall I have to say that I am happy with the outcome of my purchase. Like a lot of people here I ordered before reading reviews. After reading all the reviews I was very nervous and even tried to cancel my order unsuccessfully. The product itself is probably cheap but it does serve it's purpose. You definitely get what you pay for. I don't think that I will be ordering from here again but I did not have a problem with shipping or product issues like a lot of other people.

12/24/13

Had to pick one star rating, would like to give no star ?

DO NOT ORDER HERE< THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.....

Placed a order on December 7th. Got an email on the 14th stating the items shipped. The only problem is that the postal service has not received the items to ship, only the electronic label?!
You cannot reach a live person and their responses are scripted. This site might have some good deals but if you never receive the items or your holiday shopping and gift giving is ruined; how good is that?! This site has a lot to learn from amazon and eBay. Right now I am ranking it as one star and caution anyone from doing business with them. Especially if it's something important or the holidays or something that you need as guarantee by the company. The guarantees at this site are not valid.

12/24/13

Like most of the positive reviews, I didn't read anything online before purchasing. I ordered. Everything arrived, some faster than others. I ordered 8 different items at the same time.

After reading the reviews prior to writing mine, I was surprised. So I wanted to share some insight. 1. The site brokers the deal, they don't stock or ship anything. All my stuff came from different places. 2. You do get what you pay for, so find out as much about the item and is manufacturer as you can. 3. The site doesn't exclude junk from being sold.

So, would I shop again, yes. But almost all the stuff I ordered was $10 or less each. I don't think I would buy anything where I really wanted high quality or was spending a lot of money.

12/24/13

Not much different that 95% of the others here. I ordered 3 items 12/9, one shipped 12/10 and I received it in about a week; the other 2, shipped 12/16. Of course the 2 are for my grandson's Xmas and were received on 12/23. They are similar but not what I ordered. I called 1-855-847-7225 and did talk to a live person, who gave me confirmation numbers to return "only" the items I ordered, not the ones I actually received. Should have looked at this site sooner. My bad. Needless to say, I won't order from them again and it doesn't sound like I would have much luck with a smooth return either.

12/24/13

I did order from this site....my sheets are do soft and great got on time....my comforter was just as great did as they stated ordered a size bigger for the effect....came on time....I ordered a clock though not to impressed, did come on time....the other two items came on time as well....I did get a special number to call to get direct help with a question though they did not understand English well, issue was resolved....so I don't think all orders are bad....I would not buy electronics from them that I use best buy or another company I can go in and see it work, check warranty etc....but for what I did purchase I am ok with....if you use your debt or credit card your bank will work with you on getting your money back you have that protection so if your not pleased go to your bank, they will return your money if it's junk.....

12/23/13

SO unhappy, I ordered 3 tablets from this site, received my tracking number, they charged my card and when the delivery was made I only had 2 tablets. Im like what the heck, what am I suppose to do I cant talk to anyone, they keep sending me the same $#*!ed up non helpful response. Can I take legal action?

12/23/13

I will NEVER order from this website again. I ordered Christmas presents on December 12th and still have not received my orders. I ordered a kid's motorcycle bike and when my husband was assembling it, all the pieces were not in the box. And on top of this horrible experience, they have TERRIBLE customer service. I have never seen a business where you have to email and they don't respond until 24-48 hours, and you don't get to speak to a live person. I wish I could take them out of business !!!!

12/23/13

i ordered some rings that was suppose to be diamonds.. the rings look like they were in a cracker jack box .. they said they were suppose to be around 350.00 . i only paid 35.00 dollors from them , because if i would of paid more , i would of got a lawyer and sue for false advertising.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE .. EVERYTHING IS JUNK ..

12/23/13

I have had the same problem with this I ordered 4 tablets for my kids everything was going good all excited cuz I finally got my tracking number which it shows all four being delivered when it finally show they been delivered I check my mail and there is one package which of course one tablet very upset when I emailed them about it they said my shipments are going to be delivered in different shipments I was very confused with that not understanding why so I waited but while waiting I would email over and over and they would response with the same saying like if your talking to a dam recording instead of actually responding with what you actually write I told them I only received one out of four tablets so where are my other three tablets at they kept saying since high demands during the holidays give your shipments 3-5 days to be sent out still not answering what I actually asked so I called corporate of course no answer there either can't talk to any one at the customer service number or even on a live chat what kind of BS is that so going to my order history saw that it shows my order of 4 tablets when I click to view my shipment i saw that my order number doesn't exist any more so shows me I ain't getting my last 3 tablets I will NEVER EVER AND I MEAN EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN VERY VERY VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SO HAVE I FILED A COMPLAINT ON THEM YES I DID CUZ I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ORDERING ONLINE TILL NOW THESE GIFTS WERE FOR MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS BUT I SEE WHAT KIND OF COLD HEARTED PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE VERY SAD WITH MY KIDS LOOKING AT THE TREE SAYING WHERE ARE OUR GIFTS MOM SO THANKS NOMORERACK FOR THIS SITUATION YOU PUT PEOPLE THRU I GUESS YOU DONT CARE CUZ ITS NOT YOU HAVING TO GO THRU THIS SO HAVE YOU LOST CUSTOMERS I AM PRETTY SURE YOU LOSING ALOT JUST NOT THE MONEY YOU SCAM ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT WANTED GREAT GIFTS FOR A GREAT PRICE FOR CHRISTMAS BUT AINT HAPPENING BECAUSE OF WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOU ARE SO EVERYONE IS HAVING TO GO OUT AND REPLACE GIFTS ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SCAM US SO THANKS FOR SHOWING US NOT TO TRUST MOST ONLINE SHOPPING

12/23/13

I ordered Christmas presents online the first week of December. They guaranteed delivery by Christmas for orders placed before December 9th and I placed mine on December 5th. The order has been shipping in partial shipments, and the two most expensive items have yet to be received. In addition, 2 of the items they've already shipped me are not the items I ordered. I emailed nomorerack.com upon receipt of the incorrect items requesting an RMA # and refund and they didn't respond. A second escalated email resulted in an email response simply stating the order has been fulfilled and my email inquiry is now closed. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT. STAY AWAY! I'll continue to email them and make phone calls but I'm afraid my money is lost and I'll never get the items I purchased. Learn from me and shop somewhere else.

12/23/13

Bad idea to order from this website! I guess I should of checked out reviews first. I never received my items, my packages went to a completely different address than what i provided. The tracking numbers they provided me on my email confirmation receipt clearly show they were not delivered to me. Customer service is a joke with this website. Im out $50 ! Without the gifts i ordered for Christmas.

12/23/13

customer service sucks! Beware do not buy from them...I got a damaged item and they sent return label to invalid email address and now they expect me to pay $9 to send back to them....went back and forth with them even spoke to a supervisor Mark D and got no resolve!!! Spent too many hours of my life on this ...hours I can never get back...this review is the end of time wasted!!! Do not use this site!!!!

12/23/13

I placed an order with 4 items on it I received only 2 of the items but the 2 I brought as Christmas gift have not yet arrive to my home now I received an email stating when they would ship but still no items online one items stats delivered to who and where not me this turned out not to be so much of a bargin more like a nightmare its December 23 and still no merchandise and no one Nomorerack seems to care I hate I was referred to this site and will not be referring any of my friends
Gwendolyn Watson in Chicago, Il

12/23/13

I ordered 8 products from this site dirt cheap, i ordered them on Dec 8 only recieved 3 of the 8 iteams tracking states they are all shipped but yet to receive the other 5 jteams, the items I did receive are crap, not at all what the site had posted looks like it but is not real. NEVER AGAIN

12/22/13

I ordered a pair of boots on 12/23 and still have not received them, of course they took my money. Everytime I call customer service I am told either 7 to 10 days or 3 to 5 days but that they guarantee I will have them by Christmas, they now have 2 days. Will never order from this site again.

12/22/13

items ordered Thanksgiving Day. One item arrived two weeks later and they tried to tell me I received both. After they finally acknowledged that I did not receive both they said I'd get the 2nd item in five days. That timeframe went by and I just kept getting the run around. I finally filed a claim with PayPal and after about 3 days the item arrived... still never received tracking or good communications from this company. Item received appears it may have been used but given the hassle of even getting it we are just keeping it and washing our hands of them. I would NOT order from them again. I think we only got our items because luckily we paid via PayPal. It's not worth the hassle! You may never see your items or they may not be as you expect... avoid!!

12/22/13

Took my money their wesite says they ship to you within 10-14 business days but when you tryi conact tgem via phone yiu are redirected to their web site, I have 4 different customer service people tell me four different things, one being they ship within 3-5 days and it should take 10-14 days to teceive, one said we tell our customer s allow 2-3 weeks for shipping, nowhete on the site when purchasing was I told this. Now they've sent me something other than I ordered some other brand and it appears used all scrated up on the screen and its pink!!! Not even close! DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT WITH THESES PEOPLE LOOK THEM ON ON THE BETYET BUSINESS BEARU I WISHED I WOULD HAVE SOONER I HAVE MY COMPLAINT THRU THEM NOW AND WILL DO NO MORE BUSINESS WITH THEM THEY ARE SHADY

12/22/13

I ordered 2 iReaders on the 17th and said guaranteed for Christmas if ordered by the 18th. I haven't rcvd a tracking number yet and I got a general response on my order status email. Anybody have any way to get to them bc im worried my kids Christmas gifts aren't coming

12/22/13

I placed an order for a 6pk of fleece leggings (assorted colors) on the 9th. It billed on the 10th, shipped on the 17th (a full week after you've charged my card? Really?), arrived on the 22nd. I was expecting it to be at least moderately sooner, with the Christmas season in full swing... and I'll admit I'm fairly spoiled by Amazon prime.

So anyway... the package arrives with an itemized list of my purchases on the EXTERIOR and is left on my doorstep (what if they had been gifts, or I had crappy neighbors? Again, a little stunned by this). I open it up and take a look and the order is incorrect. 5/6 of the pairs of leggings are as expected... or, at least, I think they are, I have yet to wear them... but the 6th one was not only a different brand, it was a duplicate of another color. It was supposed to be black-blue-grey-burgundy-plum-olive, but I guess they ran out of black, because I got 2 different shades of red.

I posted on their FB wall (even though it's the final weekend before Christmas, we're still talking about 8pm PST on a weekend night) and they responded literally within minutes asking me to send a private msg with my email and order number so they can look into it. I checked this morning and not only have they not given me any response (even a "thanks for the info, we're looking into it" would have been nice!), they deleted every negative post -including mine- from their FB wall that I read last night.

Should also mention - I was on the fence about another item I was interested in and looked on Google to see if I could find reviews or better prices, and while their prices were definitely the lowest, the BEST reviewed product nomorerack had available was 2/5 stars on other sites.

12/21/13

I have placed two orders with this site. It takes several weeks to get items. Customer service is a joke. The items are all lower quality then described.
I will never use them again.

12/21/13

I order 6 tablets about 5 weeks before Christmas, received ONE. Nothing but excuses and apologies. Never again.

12/21/13

I am among the hundreds, perhaps thousands, who have been cheated, stolen from, and did not receive product ordered, Back on Dec. 1, I ordered by credit card 2 tablets for CHRISTMAS. One arrived on Monday, Dec. 16. Today is Dec. 20, the other one has still NOT ARRIVED!!!! I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES by email, TRIED TO REACH BY PHONE, and have sent phone number asking for some explanation with NO RESPONSE of any kind. THIS COMPANY, THIS SITE, IS A TOTAL COMPLETE DISHONEST RIP OFF OUTFIT!!!!! I, NOR ANY MY FAMILY, WILL EVER ORDER FROM THESE SHYSTERS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!. BEWARE OF THESE TOTAL, COMPLET JERKS!!!!!

12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/8. All gifts for Christmas. The same day, I emailed & asked to have one item taken off my order. I received an email the next day stating they cancelled my entire order. I re-placed my order online on 12/9. I received all but one item by 12/18. BUT I started to receive duplicate items. They shipped both orders, even though they told me the first one was cancelled. I never received the tablet I ordered & I received two of everything else. I tried calling, but the machine picks up & says they are not taking calls because of the high holiday volume. Live Chat does not work & I have been emailing them every day. I already reported them to the BBB. I am filing a chargeback today. Worst Customer Service EVER!!! Very unprofessional. The products are crap too.

12/20/13

I ordered a 10 piece set 7" Zeepad Android tablet, (that I got at an AMAZING deal of $49), before I read any reviews on the site. After ordering I began reading reviews and then began to get a little worried. I tried not to think too much into because not everyone is going to have amazing experiences every time. Plus, I noticed most of the complaining was about the shipping, which most of the time has nothing to do with the store. I might also add, that with a store that offers free shipping a majority of the time or a flat small $2 amount on shipping at the most...what do you really expect?!... anyway, 4 days... I got my item in 4 days and the product itself is awesome!. Seriously, could not have asked for a better deal anywhere else! Nomorerack.com will definitely be getting a return customer with me. If you just purchased an item there and are reading these reviews and come across mine, don't worry. Just be patient and I guarantee you will be thinking the same thing when you get your product.."All of that worry over nothing."

12/20/13

I have 2 orders through them, like everyone else I have not received.. Their Customer Service is a joke. I have been reduced to filing a complaint with BBB to try to at least get my money back.. I wish I would of checked to notice they are not BBB accredited.. that would of been a time saver and a huge tip off in to what kind of business they are.. Please save yourself the frustration and read the reviews before choosing to order from them..

12/20/13

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I ordered a tablet on 12-3-2013 and they still have not mailed it. Wish I had not wasted my money with them.. I have emailed them till I am blue in the face. They just keep saying it will be here by Christmas. Customer Service phone number isnt even taking calls because they have made so many people mad! Never ever again I will never deal with this company again!

12/20/13

This website sucks. I order two tablets for my kids christmas present on December 2 and it is not here yet. Try to call and left email but no answer. I swear if there was a way to shut them down iam all for it. This is probally the worlds biggest internet scam ever. Please stay away and do not buy anything from them.

12/20/13

ordered a tablet it is defective and following their procedures for return cannot get them to send a RMA phone only has a message saying use email, live chat says active but is not they suck stay away

12/20/13

Anyone that is having issue with this company, please submit your complaints to the BBB. Also if they refuse to cancel your order while it's still not shipped, dispute with your bank or credit card company to get your refund.

Like everyone else, I am also having issue with my orders as well. It's been almost 3 weeks and Christmas is just a few days away and status of my order is still at "processing".

I had filed my compliant with the BBB and dispute the charges with my bank. My bank said they will handle the rest and already refunded my money so that I can spend else where.

12/19/13

I placed my order a week ago. I knew I was pushing it getting the items by Christmas, but the deals were great and thought I'd take a chance. I still have not received an email stating that my order has shipped. I have emailed them 3 times with no response. I wish I would have seen these reviews sooner. I am certain now that I will not get these items by Christmas, probably not even by the new year. I will be shopping this weekend to repurchase the items elsewhere and will return the items from nomorerack as soon as I get them...if I get them. Then who knows if or when I will get my money back. This is so disappointing.

12/19/13

IF YOU DO YOUR HOME WORK YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE IS NO PRICE BREAK HERE AT ALL. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY - IT'S BULLSH@t

12/19/13

I ordered the Chooka women's rain boot for $35. They shipped Western Chief rain boots. Western chief boots retail around $30. This is a complete bait and switch. I have never had an internet purchase result in a switch. This website is BS. do not order

12/19/13

I've had the same horrible experience as everyone else. There is NO customer service - no response at all to 4 emails. Duh, can't believe I ordered from a site without a phone number! Unlike others, I did receive my order ... but not in a reasonable amount of time. The quality of the products are SO substandard its ridiculous! They will all be returned. Pillows purchased are under-filled and lumpy, the 8-Piece Bedding Set: Spain Hotel Quilted Overfilled Comforter Collection is the lowest of the low quality I've ever seen. Junk - pure junk. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

12/19/13

I ordered several items from here. The ones that came were ok, except for a childrens tablet that I am trying to return as my child can't even work it. I ordered two of these said tablets and never even recieved the second one, along with another item on my order. These were ordered over a month ago. When I call, no matter what time of day, they tell me I need to email due to high call volume. I have emailed several times, and still have no resolution to this problem. I would like my money back and to return the item my child can't even use. Hopefully I will get a response now!

12/19/13

My order was sent to an address in another state even though the tracking email I got had MY address on it. Trying to get the customer service to reply to emails, personal messages on Facebook or a message on their website is impossible! If you put anything on their website that is negative or a complaint they delete it. If you look at their site it only has good reviews...that is the reason! They delete the bad ones. Stay clear of this company & hope it gets shut down.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber