US Government's NSF

experience@nomorerack.com

813 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

jillk5

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

minhd

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

lisap14

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

maryb97
1/4/14

I've gotten 3 jewelry orders from this site & have been extremely pleased with what I've received! Everything is beautiful and looks very close if not just like what was pictured. Also prices are much less than at the local stores. I will continue to use this site, at least for jewelry.

se3236
1/4/14

I got some cute bras for super cheap from this website, but the sizing was a little bit off--just off enough so that I couldn't wear them without alterations. They wouldn't let me return them either. On the bright side, shipping was on time, and at least I received my items. I would caution anyone using this site because it's pretty sketchy. I probably won't be shopping here again.

catherinet6
1/3/14

STAY AWAY from NoMoreRack.com. I ordered early so that the item would still be available AND arrive in plenty of time for Christmas. Well, I found out the day AFTER Christmas when my granddaughter tried to use it that is was broken. (Norwest Dancing water / lights speakers). The seal was broken and all the water was missing so they didn't work. I called customer service (after emailing and getting NO reply for 3 days) and they said that since the product was purchased more than 10 days ago, there was nothing that they could do for me. I purchased approximately $600 worth of gifts through them and all I wanted was a $30 item replaced. THEY SUCK! I will NEVER order from them again and hope you don't either.

lisad38
1/3/14

Anyone who says anything good about this site is a phony! I ordered 6 items from this site and nothing was as it seemed. One item didn't wrk straight out the box, another had decomposed batteries that had leaked in the unit and didn't wrk. Got a watch that glitches with a hourly alarm no matter how many times you turn it off. Got a ring that was supposed to be pure sterling silver with a topaz stone and was nothing more then plastic through and through. Got a Mock Security camera and got Throwing Knives shipped to me instead. Customer Service takes endless days to get back to you and I still have not received my refund for items returned that arrived back to them on 12/23/2013. It's a bunch of defective junk and isn't what you are really looking for.

emmaf14
1/3/14

I have only good comments to add. I have ordered several times from this site and have gotten my items with in days. All the items I received were first rate, packaged very well, and I am very pleased with all the items I have ordered. I feel badly for those who have not had good service.

lilliep3
1/2/14

I received my blue tablet today that I ordered on 12/27. It was sealed in the package but the screen of the tablet is filthy and there's a sticky spot on the back. I sent an email and waiting for a response. Has anyone received refurbished items from them? Im concerned that my tablet isn't new.

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

emilys38
1/2/14

I ordered a pair of boots on December 12. They said shipping was 10-14 days so on the 12th day I decided to check my account and see where it was at. I saw that my order had been cancelled by them and never was told. I've been going back and forth with customer representatives about this issue and have been told they think I'm committing credit card fraud. They are telling me I need to send them bank statements and scanned copies of my ID. If I was gonna commit fraud it wouldn't be on a $30 pair of boots. Now all of the boots have sold out so I'm out of luck. I keep trying to come to some sort of resolution because this wasn't my fault but they just keep repeating to send them copies of all my information. This was my first time ordering from them and will most Definately be my last!!!

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

miag2
1/1/14

I placed an order on Dec 2, they debited my cc Dec 3. I email them and requested delivery by the 18th at the latest, since this was a Christmas gift and I want to take with me. The item arrived Dec 23, I have already left. The post office hold the package, and when I opened the screen of the tablet was all scratched. I contacted them by e-mail since they don't answer the phone requesting a RAM to return the item and get my credit and I have not get an answer.
After I confronted this problem I have search the company and they are hundreds of complaints.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE SCAM !!

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

alexisg6
12/31/13

Did my Christmas shopping from this site and ordered on the 7th of December. On the website it says if you order before Dec. 9th your order is guaranteed before Christmas. I received one of the three items that I ordered a couple days later. The next one came Christmas eve but was left at my P.O that I couldn't go to because, naturally it was closed by the time I got the slip in the mail. The next one finally arrived at my P.O Dec. 29th. These were gifts for my young boys that were supposed to be from Santa. So because they didn't all arrive at the same time and before Christmas, my kids had no toys under their tree from Santa this year. Probably my worst Christmas ever and it's all thanks to this P.O.S site. I can see now why the prices are so low because the service that you are getting is what you pay for. In addition to not receiving my items when they were guaranteed, one of the items was supposed to come with a keyboard, and it didn't and it also was not the right size. I was told by other people how awesome this website is because of their low prices and these people ordered from the website with no problems. Apparently you can only order one thing at a time and never during the holiday seasons. Whoever works in their shipping department I guess can't handle an order with more than one item on it and they also can't handle shipping during the holiday season. The next bit of frustration with this website was there was no way to get a hold of a live person. They brag about having 24/7 customer service and leave a phone number, but that number gets you a recorded message telling you to send an email and they will reply within 24 hours. We did that also and we sent 3 emails (one a day) before they finally responded with the unhelpful "If you ordered your items before Dec. 9th your items will be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas, please check the webpage for further shipping details." So days before Christmas eve we are stressing about whether these items are going to arrive in time, and we can't speak with the people we should be able to speak with because their "customer service" is crap and non-existent. I will not order from this site again and I am advising everyone I know not to order from them either because of the hassle they put me and my family thru. It definitely is NOT WORTH IT!! Sticking with Ebay, and Amazon.

jamieb38
12/31/13

Ordered two items from this site a few months ago. First was a money clip style wallet for my boyfriend and second was a set of various styles of knives for my kitchen. I received in a reasonable time frame (about a week) but the quality of both items was less than impressive. The money clip broke about a week into using the wallet. The knives were nice looking but they are extremely dull and I haven't even bothered to use them since besides trying them the first time. After some time I thought I would give them a second chance. I ordered a pair of fleece leggings and a comforter. The leggings I received in about a week and a half. I specifically ordered an XL and what I got was a one size fits all. Why do they have u choose a size if they are one size fits all. Extremely misleading and I would not have ordered them if I knew this in advance. Second the comforter never came. I ended up getting an email two and a half weeks later saying that they were out of stock and that they would credit my money back. Probably worked out for the best because I am sure (like everything else I ordered) that the quality would have been junk and I would of not been happy with my purchase. This site may be a good deals on lots of items but the quality is what you pay for...cheap! I am never going to waste my money again.

kenc18
12/31/13

If everyone read this review noremorerack would be out of business. Their stuff is crap, junk, useless, poor quality, shipped late, impossible to return, impossible to find anyone to help you. I bought a Motorola hands free bluetooth headset, it worked for two days. After repeated calls and emails - nothing. What a deal. $50 for two days of operation. With that purchase I ordered a 9" Android tablet So slow it is ununsable. I downloaded a pic of the new bronco, 55Kb and the tablet says I used all of the storage.

Don't waste your money, a very shady, rip-off site. Do your homework, all kinds of peeps are getting ripped off.

lindseyn6
12/30/13

Horrible!! I ordered 3 tablets for Christmas, when kids opened them one was cracked and one was used!..I wasn't complaining about the used one just wanted to replace the broken one and they wont exchange it! they said I had 7 days but it took 9 days to get to my house !!!?

rhondar3
12/30/13

I ordered the tablet they had advertised for $59.00 December 1st. December 23rd I got an email saying it was shipped late. Dec 26th got an email asking how I like it. Still not here. Dec. 30th they say they refunded my account. Didn't explain anything. What kind of business doesn't have a phone number?

terrib10
12/30/13

It seems some of the positive reviews are too generic or repetitive, outlining the same features of the site. IDK?

My review is real. It is a positive review as that has been my experience so far. I ordered some Stainless Steel costume jewelry for a Christmas gift on 12/9/2013. Part of the shipment arrived in less than 2 weeks the other a bit later but before Christmas Day. I was worried because when I looked at the shipping receipt it said I'd ordered it on the 19th which wasn't correct.

At any rate my sister loved the jewelry and I was impressed with the quality and value. The ring I ordered was too small so I placed an order for a replacement today. Shipping was free. Let's hope this order goes as smoothly as the last. If so I'll be a repeat customer. Fingers crossed.

I hope that those that have had problems get them resolved soon. I know that bad winter storms in the US made Xmas deliveries difficult, so hopefully delays with NMR will not be the norm.

megans14
12/30/13

I ordered on 12/12/13. Still have not gotten my order. Looked at the tracking and says in had left the distribution center the 28th, I hope it comes soon. If I would have read the reviews I don't think I would have ordered from the site. Not sure if I will ever again. Amazon has been the best thus far. Very disappointed in this site.

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

sharonj14
12/29/13

Customer service is a joke, all they do is tell you how happy they are to serve you. Right. I ordered a sheet set on Dec 2 and after a dozen emails to socalled customer service I was told on Dec 28th that oops they booboo'd and would be refunding my money. So for weeks of frustration and lies, promises and no satisfaction I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!! And I don't recommend anyone do so.

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

tonyb65
12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

katenad
12/28/13

I order a computer, 2 tablets and various other stuff. it stated that the computer was refurbished it was in awful domestic shape but overall worked well. It took more than a month to receive it. I purchased 2 tablet sand neither worked. I would order again but not electronics. Over all good service and great prices

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

ruthieg
12/27/13

I ordered a comforter set. Which said will received by Christmas. It's after Christmas, never for a tracking number. At this point the person I was sending it to is back at home. They won't refund my monies just keeping emailing me we apologize. I hate this company. Terrible service

coric1
12/27/13

I placed an order on December 7 - and it was posted on their website Guaranteed Christmas Delivery if Ordered by December 9.

8 items were ordered on the same order. 6 of the items came - Two of the Google tablets did not. When I contacted the customer service department they claim only one tracking number is issued per order even if the order will come in different shipments. I told them USPS stated different shipments do not have the same tracking number. My concern was the tracking number showed the order was delivered even though it was not a full delivery.

It is still Dec 27 without a resolution or the receipt of my items. These were gifts for my kids, and I had to run to Best Buy on Christmas Eve to get gifts for them. I was very fortunate to have the extra money to be able to do this. I am very sorry for others that believed in this company for their Christmas.

I will not use them again. You can't call them and their online chat doesn't work. And don't bother attempting to call as they won't answer.

eleanorw5
12/27/13

I ordered boots that ended too small. I called their number and a recording said to send an email. The says they will respond in 24 hours. I asked how to exchange the boots. Several days later I got a response saying they did not do exchanges. So I emailed back and said that I wanted to return the boots.

The response wasFor any item not marked final sale, within 14 days of receipt of the item, you have the option of returning the item back to us for a full refund of the purchase price of that item (excluding shipping). We apologize if we cannot allow you to return the item: USA Dawgs 9" Cozy Winter Boots - Assorted Colors since it has been marked as final sale. All items marked as final sale are no longer eligible for return except broken or damaged.. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience."

I did not notice that this item was marked final sale. I will not order from this site again.

"

aprilb7
12/27/13

I've been ordering from nomorerack for about 2 months now and absolutely LOVE it! Everything I've ordered has been very good quality, I have no complaints! Nothing has been sent damanged, I can track my orders on line so I have a good idea when they'll arrive. If you need something within a week - I doubt you would get in w/ in that time frame. So just order smart - plan ahead if it's a gift.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nomorerack.com!
April

kellig3
12/27/13

Not happy at all, I bought 2 tablets in November for Christmas presents only to find out Christmas morning that they won't charge, I email/called/livechat and couldn't get ahold of anyone until I posted something on their facebook page, then 2 hours later I finally hear back from someone, only to find out they won't give me a refund on these 2 broken tablets because I was not within my 14 day mark, I asked them if they could at least send me 2 new tablets, and maybe this time use packing inside the box? I will never order anything from this website again and will tell all of my friends not to order from this website either. Now I'm out $400 and 2 tablets. very upset. and so are my daughters.

janicel4
12/27/13

I ordered a Samsung 50" TV, I received it on time, but the screen was shattered, I cannot find a phone number to call them, I sent an email but haven't heard back from them. If anyone has a hone number for them I would appreciate it. I also ordered a necklace and 2 rings that I haven't received yet

maryg40
12/27/13

Great sale prices, huge selection. I ordered several items from them the first week of December and received all of them in plenty of time for Christmas. Products are of excellent quality and customer service is the best. There's nothing not to love about this website!

debd7
12/26/13

ordered december 8th, guaranteed by 12/14. got order 12/26. merchandise did NOT come with directions/instructions. VERY VERY disappointing. can't talk to anyone via phone as they are busy, send email and we will respond.

jessicar14
12/26/13

I ordered two android tablet's for my two oldest daughters for their big Christmas present. I ordered the tablets on December 10, 2013. I immediately received an e-mail confirming my order and the money was debited from my bank account. On December 15, 2013 I received an e-mail with a tracking number for my two tablets. Both had the same tracking number. The estimated delivery date was December 16, 2013. On December 16, 2013 I followed the USPS tracking number to find my tablets had been delivered to a completely different state. I immediately contacted Nomorerack, however, their phone system was experiencing a high volume of calls and it was recommended to e-mail. I e-mailed the 16th, 17th, and 18th. I received generic e-mail responses back stating I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. I posted on Facebook and my posts were immediately removed and I was told to private message. I did with no response. It is now December 26, 2013 and I have had no resolution. I received an e-mail back from experiance@nomorerack.com stating that they were trying to locate my order and that I was unable to receive a refund. I've contacted my bank and received a refund, contacted the BBB, AG, USPS, and the FTC. Very unhappy with my experience on this website.

susanj23
12/26/13

I ordered 2 7in Tablets, they say $200 Tablets on sale for $59....but the quality is so poor, they really are only $50 Tablets. Also one of them had scratches on the screen (makes me wonder if it was refurbished) and now the day after Xmas does not turn on!!! I really regret buying from this website and I cannot get hold of customer service. Complete waste of money!! never again! Please do not buy from this website!

heidik7
12/26/13

Terrible experience! I ordered three different things from Nomorerack, The curtains came damaged, the sonicare replacement toothbrush heads were GENERIC, and I never even received the third item!

edgarj4
12/26/13

the website checkout was not working properly which cause me to try to purchase an item three times--on the final try I was successful---however within 30min I discovered I had order three of the same item--contacted them within 30min to cancel two of the orders--was told they had already processed the orders so I could not cancel and of course none of the arrived for Christmas---BEWARE!!

robertaa2
12/26/13

I was drawn in by the online ads mostly on facebook. Please do not order from nomoreack! I ordered an assortment of items so I can speak with the experience of quality of a variety of merchandise. The 14kt gold earrings worth close to $200 were so small they actual read to be used for a child on one tag. I only paid about $15.00 but they were worth no more than that at best. The sheets I got, once researched are only their brand. They assigned a value that was totally inflated so the "good" buy was a joke. At the price I paid it wasn't a disaster but I am unhappy with them. The pens for my husband were once again something if I saw in person I would have never bought but if they will work they will do. The suede and leather organizer was a joke and luckily my son liked it but I was ashamed to give to him. I have some other products not delivered in time but I will not totally blame the store for that since shipping has been a problem this season. Once I have all my products I will junk mail them and every time I see an ad on facebook I will ask to have it banned. I would not give them one star but no other choice.

williaml45
12/26/13

Like 500 other reviews on this company, i feel I'm being ripped off too. I ordered something from them on the 16 of December. Got the tracking number from the post office and it says there is no information on this Tracking number.Sent them a email and got the same Boiler plate email as everyone else. I seen where they have answered a couple of other people on this site , and guess what it is a boiler plate message. I don't understand why a company as big as Google deals with them, they should take them off their search engine as well as every other big search engines I filed a complaint with PayPal and hopefully they can help me. Beware of a discount online company that will not give you a working phone number to find where your items are at. I WILL NOT EVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN!!!!!! Guess I'm out $36.00. Thank God Walmart had something similar to what i was going to give my grand children on Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone

lindak33
12/26/13

I ordered a 9" Android tablet on !2/3/13 and of course the money was debited from my account the following day. After patiently waiting for the shipping information for two weeks I emailed customer service as to the status of this order. The following day I received a response and the item shipped. The tablet arrived on the 23rd and needless to say it is a piece of junk. Screen flickers constantly and it is not usable. I just called the Customer Service number and was directed to send an email. After reading the reviews here especially concerning tablets I am not optimistic about the outcome. I will never order from this company again.

catd
12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets on black friday for my daughters Christmas presents it is now the day after Christmas and still have not received them. I had to go to Walmart and purchase two because this was their main present. I would never recommend or order from this site again. Also they have the nerve to send me an email to review the tablets. This website is a crock of $#*!!!!!

rodolfoc7
12/25/13

I have had the same problem with this I ordered 2tablets for my kids and i only resived one ..the same tracking number which it shows all orders being delivered ... I will never order from nomorerack ...never ...never please dont order from it company

pw16
12/25/13

ordered a tablet for my son TWENTY ONE DAYS LATER still no tablet a nice note frome nomorerack appologising for the slight slow shipping what a joke... never again.. should have paid the extra nine bucks and bought from Amazon... live and learn... stay away from nomorerack...

donnac26
12/25/13

Scammers plain and simple. Ordered tablet more than a month ago. Have not received. Anyone who paid by credit card, call your card and they will refund your money. Do NOT order anything from these thieves.

karenh31
12/25/13

I too wish I would have read these reviews before ordering from nomorerack. I placed an order on 12/13/13. Was told later it was canceled because paypal didn't confirm it. Paypal did confirm it. Finally received an email with the tracking number, which didn't work. Because they couldn't handle their business, they weren't taking any phone calls on Christmas eve, said to email. Did that and I guess some time next week I'll hear from them. I think my next step is to contact Better Business and let them know. When and if I receive my order, I will be sure to unsubscribe to them, and they will never receive an order from me again.

cindyg13
12/25/13

I ORDERED A tablet on Dec 1. Later the web site said orders before Dec 9 are guaranteed Christmas delivery. Well here it Christmas Day, everyone has gone home and I had no tablet for my granddaughter,
How do you guarantee and dont follow thru. The site will get no more my business.
Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!