US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 200 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 666 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stacyh22
1/26/14

About 10 days before Christmas, having very limited funds, I wanted to get something little for my sister. I ordered her a sterling silver ring that had "best sister" engraved on the inside... its now jan 26th and my sister never got it. After contacting them via Facebook (the only way u actually will get help, message their Facebook page), they tell me the tracking number said it had been shipped on jan 6th. But my sister who is a stay at home mom, said she never received it... she is loomkng I to the tracking number with the usps and make sure they indeed sent it to the right address. Nomorerack said they shipped it so it was out of their hands however if I find out it was sent somewhere else..it will be there problem.
I advise you all to take a min to report them to the BBB website. You will get further there I promise.

snoopya
1/25/14

This shopping experience was horrendous. I ordered 6 bras and the quality was dismal. In returning them I was charged over $10.00 for I don't know why since I paid shipping on the order. Then these idiots give me a credit.....like they think I will EVER shop/do business with them again. Stay away from this site. The merchandise if VERY low quality and the shipping/customer service is worse. I am VERY VERY unhappy.

nestelynnf
1/25/14

I have purchased several things from no more rack with no issues. I do admit that their shipping is a bit slow but they tell you when ordering how long shipping could take. I have ordered a tablet that worked fine, so awesome jewelry and a blue tooth for my cellphone. I checked the price of the blue tooth as compared to other websites and it really was 70%off. I will continue to use this website.

teresaa6
1/25/14

Recived a Google tablet that doesn't work and it was for my son's birthday. I contacted them about the issue and since it was 16 days after i recived the tablet and not 14 there was nothing they could do!!! I am so unhappy with this company and will never buy from them again! And to boot it was over a week late in getting the Item!!! Stay AWAY!! Far AWAY!!!! They will rip you off as much as they can! 14 dat return policy, who ever heard of that from a replicable comp??

jodip6
1/24/14

I ordered a mattress cover in a king size. They sent me a full size. I finally got someone to give me an RGA number and it cost me 21.20 to mail it back! They said I ordered the full, which I know I did not. I paid with PayPal and I better get money back in paypal! This company is such a ripoff people! If you have plenty of money to waste on return shipping costs then shop here. If not...stick with Amazon! I know I will never shop on this site again!

daver48
1/24/14

STOP!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

As many others have already mentioned, I too, also got my hopes up for the Bond 50 23 Film Set on Blu Ray.. I placed the order about a week ago at which point I received an order confirmation.. Yes, you read that correctly, an ORDER CONFIRMATION... Typically, when I think of this, it means two things:

1) They received my payment.
2) My goods are in stock and getting ready to ship.

Well, that couldn't be further from the truth. I found out that my Bond 50 Blu Ray set was not coming only because I took the initiative to log on and track my order. I didn't get any emails or communication from NoMoreRack.com whatsoever to notify me that my order was cancelled. Rather, I suppose they just try and sneak these things by you? Honestly, I'm kind of surprised they even refunded my money (which hasn't even hit my credit card again yet...) because I've never encountered such a "black-hat" online order before. NoMoreRack.com prides themselves on their stellar customer service, but they really dropped the ball on this one.

I will not be ordering from NoMoreRack.com anymore and I will be sure to make all of my friends and family aware of this as well. I hope they lose hundreds of customers over this and based on how many reviews I've seen talking about their Bond 50 failure, I'm sure they will get what they deserve.

YOU ARE HORRIBLE NOMORERACK.COM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!

peggym4
1/24/14

Return policy is awful! I ordered my daughter fleece boots for Christmas, got them within a week which was great. She didn't try to wear them for a few weeks and when she did she realized they were too small. I tried to return them within a month of receiving (less than a month after Christmas) and was told I was past the normal 14 & extended Christmas 21 day return. Really? The boots are still in the box, have never been worn, and it's still winter. I will never buy from them again & I told the woman on the phone that, but she didn't care.

halb23
1/24/14

Awful web reseller. NoMoreRack.com does not track their sales or inventory. They took my order, took my money, and sent me a refund a week later, without so much as a notification email to let me know they had cancelled on me. They don't know how much they have of anything, and will take your money first before trying to fill their orders. They even say on their website: "We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for shipment. " So basically, their philosophy is to promise you nothing, so that you feel lucky if you ever receive a product. You're better off to find another reseller and buy somewhere else, if you are actually buying something that you might actually want to have sometime soon.

When you check out they have this disclaimer: "Products are available on a first come first to check out basis. Items remain in your cart as you proceed to check-out, but don’t take too long as other customers might beat you to the punch!" What they don't tell you is that they will fully process your purchase, including charging your credit card or Paypal, BEFORE they bother to check how many orders they will fill. There is no mechanism to stop you from committing to buy something that will never be sent to you.

Please, we don't need this company. Online shopping cannot be done this way. They may be advertising low prices on some items, but don't count on them to deliver.

donnal24
1/23/14

I ordered two queen sheet sets for $29.00 each. I received an email when they shipped and then another email that they had arrived at my house. They are beautiful, well-made sheets, very comfortable to sleep on. The sets come with four pillowcases which is nice. The sheets are generously sized--I have a high mattress and they fit perfectly. They also wash very well and don't wrinkle. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I don't understand all of the negative reviews as I had no problems at all and would purchase from them again.

loiss10
1/23/14

I've place a couple of orders and have been pleased with the product. I wish it arrived sooner but I'm used to Amazon 2 day free shipping. I research products on other sites to see what kind of a deal I'm getting and if it's worth it. A recent order had a problem as the Paypal did not go through. I emailed them and heard back from 2 people within a couple of hours. So far, very pleased with the site.

patrickj15
1/22/14

We ordered 3 mini android pads for our children for Christmas. They shipped separately ( which was a red flag), however the battery life is terrible, and one of them only worked for 3 days. when I contacted Nomorerack, I was given a number for the manufacturer and told to contact them. after 3 days of trying I either get busy signal, or put on perpetual hold for over 30 minutes and eventually disconnected. This is a scam!

lauraf16
1/22/14

I ordered an item from them and emailed 15 days later to check on it since I received no email about it shipping. Lo and behold, the customer service rep told me that they did not have enough of the items and could not fulfill my order! I will supposedly get a refund (in 5-7 days!) but wonder if they would have ever reconciled this had I not emailed. Rest assured, I'll be checking my bank account and NEVER ordering from nomorerack again. Buyers beware!!

russellj6
1/22/14

Buyer beware!!! Ordered 12 items on Dec 2, guaranteed to deliver by X-mas. We received 8 different packages, 4 of which were after X-mas. Their guarantee is worthless. Sent an e-mail immediately after receiving one that was the wrong color, was sent an e-mail within a few days saying that they would send an RMA and after 3 more weeks nothing. I will never buy from them again!

lizc10
1/20/14

It took about 2 weeks to receive my package, it was a gift for someone else, by the time they got it to try it on, it had been 20 days since time of receipt, and they would not exchange the jacket for a different size, or even give store credit because it was past the 14 days to return. Their customer service is sad, and I will definitely stop purchasing through them, as well as share the story with my friends who purchased from them, but wont anymore.

melissar20
1/19/14

I recently ordered drapes from this site. They were so cheaply made and smelled like mold! I want gonna pay to ship them back so I ate the cost and threw them away!

jank22
1/19/14

I have bought several things from Nomorerack without any issues. Some of these items were: Sansung video camera, Otter box Iphone case, Biofreeze, & Cobra radar detector just to name three. Nothing I have received was a "knock off" or damaged. I received all of them faster than expected.

jessicaa16
1/18/14

I bought 2 small 8GBP tablets. When I received them, each had a little over 1.5GB!! They then changed the shipping confirmation to reflect 4GB which the tablets didn't even have! The screens are hard to read and they are faulty with every app. When I requested SD cards, they closed the request and said these were final sale items and no return was possible and would not provide me with anything. Horrible customer service. They are definitely trying to get rid of old product and trying to make a buck by scamming people. Stay away!!

jayl117
1/17/14

NEVER EVER AGAIN - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - ORDERED BOOTS ACCORDING TO THEIR SIZE GUIDE - WERE TOO SMALL - CAN'T RETURN OR EXCHANGE -

wayneb34
1/17/14

I am 100% satisfied with 3 separate purchases from Nomorerack.com. The products arrived exactly when promised and in good working order. I received emails, identifying shipping and delivery timing. The ship tracking numbers provided to me allowed me to track all products straight to my front porch. I will certainly buy from these guys again and again.

karens53
1/17/14

My sister ordered me a pair of DAWGS Boots and she had no problem getting them. I actually love the boots BUT keep reading. My experience HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.......I ordered 2 pair of boots for my girls - after 2 1/2 weeks I received the order, but I only received 1 pair of boots. I've been in contact with the company since the day I received them but only via email - you cant call by phone because the number they have is no longer a working number. Anyway, they won't refund my money for the 1 pair of boots nor will they send me the boots because their shipping receipt says they sent both pair together and it shows I received the package. I did receive the package but with only 1 pair of boots! Horrible customer service!! Will never use them again!!!!

lauraa10
1/16/14

This company's return policy is unreasonable. I would not buy from them again.

I ordered 9 LED dog collars, but they were too large for my standard Dachshunds. So I requested a permission to return. They gave me a return label on December 5, 2013 and I mailed them back on December 6, 2013. Six weeks later I receive the items back from the company undeliverable. I called and talked to a customer representative, who said that she will not give me a refund because the return period is 15 days. No exceptions. I would have sent them back again, if they would have given me another return label. At this point I will forget about returning them and donate them to the NV SPCA.

carrief6
1/16/14

I purchased some bras from them and was all excited for a great deal. After one was....handwash they have started to fall apart. The wires are coming out and the straps are falling out. Junk. Be cautious!

mailyd
1/15/14

Bought their bedsheets on a "special" deal they had going on for $29.99. Supposedly saved $250 or something. Got the sheets and it was horrible horrible quality. Could have done better and cheaper at Walmart or IKEA...

lindal56
1/15/14

After spending the last 3 weeks, sending messages to customer service, never getting a reply,and then spend way too much of my time re-sending the complaints that were untrue about getting back to me in 24 hours I finally (on this site) was able to get an 800 number to answer my questions. I was not ready for the litany of bull that I encountered, but after 2 hours and 47 minutes I had heard enough, and went investigating. When you have 13 returns because of mold, broken jewelry, boxes with nothing in them, tablets that even smell fried right out of the package, pillows that had so much mold on them I had to get them out of my house and trash before anyone touched them. Then there were items that never were received and had bogus tracking numbers. The gentleman that instructed how I was to return these items was polite but I couldn't believe what I had to do to get my moneyback.
First, every item has a different place to return to. California,Florida, New Mexico,
}, New Jersey, Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, New York, Ohio, and Pa were all addresses that my returns had to go. I had to pack each one individually, have an order # and a return# on the inside and outside of the package and addressing it to No More Rack returns and each item had a different address. Even if you had 2 identical items shipped to you together, they had to be done individually to MAYBE get a credit. This company does not have a warehouse, and orders (when they have enough to maximize their profit) when customers combined order are large enough to get their best price. This is why things do not come in a timely fashion. They aredd only ordered when enough people have purchased. They have vendors all over and after doing a reverse lookup after I had been given the address to return to, i had conversations with 3 of the companies (questionable) and was told the same thing, themost interesting one was on Lynch St. Brooklyn, New York. The woman who answered the phonewas quite open with the questions and i was blown away. Anything thatcomes from their warehouse, direct to the customer, is all items that were collected from flooded warehouses in Queens, Long Island and surrounding areas as a result of Hurricane Sandy. This is what is being sold out of this particular warehouse. Clothes, mattresses, sheets, all bedding, childrens clothes and she told me it was not the only warehouse in New York selling flooded merchandise to NMR customers. She also told me that since Xmas she has hundreds of returns and hasn't had the time to process any. So why would I take my time packing up 13 boxes, paying all the return costs and fighting to receive the 350.00 plus dollars that NMR owes me. Do not waste your time and money and if you already did, file a report with Pay Pal, your credit card and finally the Better Business Bureau. They should not be operating in this country with all the other reputable business where I will be back spending my money, after I have exhausted everything to resolve this. PLEASE please, do not give them another dime, or you might just as well use your money for firewood.

cathyc19
1/15/14

Ordered a pair of headphones for Christmas 12/25/13 and on 1/12/14 the left earphone stopped working. I spent $95. Nomorerack says they are sorry but there is nothing they can do. Sure there is....buck it up and do the right thing.

yelenas2
1/15/14

Ugh... the most horrible shopping experience I've ever had in my life. Never ever dealing with them again, and advise you not to. They are such a scam.

Ordered 5 comforters from them for $36 each, advertised at $199 value. The comforters turned out to be of extremely cheap quality, not even worth $36. Only later I found out from their FAQ that their products are shipped from China. It was total crap. So, I decided to send it back and get my $180 back, good thing they give you while 14 days to send it back, I thought. Not so easy. 14 days turned out to be not enough time. First of all, they haven't responded to my email request for almost two weeks, even though I emailed them almost every day. Their website promises they would respond within 24 hours. Imagine me freaking out when the time was running out. They also have a phone number, but the automated message prompts you to email them. They have "live chat", but it also is simply an e-mail. So, I was left to wait for them to respond to my email, no other options, so frustrating!! Then, they have a very complicated procedure for returns, and multiple emailing back and forth. They don't tell you all the return procedures, their email "directions" were very misleading, so if I wouldn't have dug it out on my own, I would've done it wrong, and my money wouldn't have been returned. (Their website warns that if you don't follow all the procedures to the letter, your money won't be refunded. No pressure there!)

Two weeks later, they emailed me to say that they haven't received the product yet. I checked by traking number and it shows that they did receive it, more than a week ago. The next day they were happy to confess that they did, in fact, receive it. At last, more than a month later, they credited me... for only two items (!!!). With a happy (again, misleading) email, saying that my refund has been processed. If I hadn't checked my PayPal account, I wouldn't have noticed it on time and would have lost the rest of the money. They were obviously hoping I wouldn't notice.

So, I had to fight for my refund. Every. Step. Of. The. Way. One item at a time, with another and another push from me. So annoying. So exhausting. So stressful. At every step, they tried to screw me out of my money. And on one of the items, they tried to give me in-store credit, even though I requested paypal return, so I had to email and correct them on that one, too. Good try, chief. No way I'm going back to your store.

A month and a half later, which is today, my battle is over. I win, Nomorerack. Screw you. Screw you.

ryanc32
1/15/14

I ordered 3 tablets, all turned out to be junk. Had to dispute the transaction with paypal to get them to issue an RMA. Sent them all back, they emailed me saying all 3 were received, bu then never refunded me. Paypal refunded one via the claims process, and im still out 118 over a month later. They keep saying they refunded me, but they have not. only one tablet was refunded, and the other 3 i guess im just out the money. Their email and chat system just has me going in circles, no one actually solves the problem.

This review got their attention, im sure ill get a few more emails promising a refund that wont happen. i have about 30 so far all saying ive either already been refunded, that the department handling refunds will refund me, or other useless nonsense. i can email 5 emails, and 3 of them will say ive already been refunded, 2 will say allow 1-2 days for the refund. no one has a clue what they are doing over there. Just scripted BS responses.

lindak34
1/15/14

This company or whatever they are should not be in business as far as my husband and I are concerned. Over Christmas Shopping spree my husband and I ordered different items from them to give each other for Christmas. First off their sizes run way small! In going online to get a number to send the items back they would not take them. They have a 14 day policy return! Unknowing to each of us. I also ordered comforters for beds and they are way too small as well. A king size barely looks right on a queen size bed. I told friends at first about NOMORERACK but NO MORE! I am retracking what I said about this company to each friend and then some.

cherylk5
1/15/14

I ordered a waterproof mattress pad. It arrived and I took it out of the plastic case it came in. I thought it was strange that the mattress stuck together in many places but didn't think much more about it until I went to wash it a week later. I wash everything in cold so I know I didn't shrink it. As I was trying to put it on my bed, the fabric that is suppose to hold the pad to the bed ripped. The fabric was like paper not a cotton material that most mattress pads are made of. I was never able to stretch it out to fit my bed because the cheap fabic continued to rip so that there was nothing left to hold the pad on the bed. I email nomorerack and was told since it was past the week I had to call them with any problems, there is nothing they would do for me. I asked them if it was worth losing a customer for since it was 2 1/2 weeks, they replied there is nothing further they would do. Nevertheless, I will no longer order from nomorerack and will continue to let everyone I know how they will not stand behind the products they sell.

tarab11
1/15/14

I ordered from NoMoreRack on December 21, 2013. I read on the website that processing could take a couple of weeks, so I was prepared to wait a bit to receive my product. On Dec 31,2013 I was informed that their vendor was unable to complete my order and I was being refunded. Not a big deal, things happen, I understand. I received word that the product I wanted was now back in stock in January, so on 1-6-14 I ordered that product AGAIN. Yesterday I was informed that they were once again unable to complete my order and it was cancelled again. I was irritated, but again, stuff happens. I asked to be refunded, the "helpful" representative told me that I had been refunded on 12/31/13! That was for the first order they cancelled. This company seems a bit shady to me and finding a phone number is a bit harder than it should be. BEWARE!

lindaw44
1/14/14

I ordered a rolling tote bag. I'm 5'5" tall and the handle is about 6 inches short of my extended reach. I sent them pictures, but they don't care. q It is un-usable as a rolling tote. I have done battle with this company, because the merchandise is not as advertised. They refuse to pay return shipping of $16 on a $28 item, so I am out of luck. I will NEVER do business with this company again!

pennyl2
1/14/14

I've ordered probably over a dozen items at different times, since finding out about this website. I love it. I've gotten awesome deals on products that would otherwise cost a fortune. Yes, a lot of the items I received seemed rather cheap and not what I expected..but who am I to rant and rave about it? If I'm paying 90% less than what retail would cost I would assume it's not a perfect product. After reading some of these reviews, I would strongly suggest that no one should order anything that SHOULD be expensive, such as a tablet. I'm sure most electronics have a high chance of being defective. If shopping on sites like these, you take a chance. I'll keep doing business with them.

wayneb33
1/14/14

Very little, if any communication. We were never contacted about shipping the item we ordered, but got the watch before Christmas, to my surprise. After opening the watch as a Christmas present it didn't work. I think the watch was several years old (that's why it was such a good deal) and the battery was dead. Then came the bad experience of trying to get the watch sent back and getting an exchange or refund. Most credible companies apologize and send you a RMA, they pay for the return shipping for defective merchandise, not Nomorerack. They said they would email a RMA, which they never did, then said they couldn't resend the RMA. They finally emailed the RMA number and an address to return the watch to. Of course they now refuse to pay the $2.92 postage, but said they would give me internet store site credit for the return shipping amount. What a joke, I wouldn't ever buy even $2.92 worth of merchandise from them. BEWARE of this company. BEWARE!

susanc53
1/13/14

7-day return policy? 14-day return policy? terrible. especially for items purchased for Christmas gifts. awful. just awful.

chelseyh
1/13/14

I wish I couldn't even give one star! DO NOT order from this site! They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced! I tried to order some rings for my friends, and I never received them. When I contacted them they said they would refund my money which I only got half of, and they gave me a stupid credit! You would think they would try to make it right and make me a new order to mail out, but no. Giving me a credit was the sh*ttiest thing you could do. I will never order from them again, and will make sure everyone I know does NOT order from they.

Groupon is way more reliable, and will do everything in their power to help you out. Not some BS credit.

terryh40
1/13/14

I don't even want to give this site 1 star. Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service!! Ordered a tablet for my 8 year old granddaugher for Christmas. It would never even turn on. Emailed them immediately. After 2-3 emails back and forth, I was told that, oh sorry, it's been more than 14 days. No returns after that time. We can't help you anymore!

kellys55
1/13/14

Terrible company, my hubby purchased a Cuisinart Keurig coffemaker from them on November 22nd, for me as a Xmas gift. I got it all unpacked and followed the instructions, and of course it didn't work, not even a little. There was a warranty card from Cuisinart in the box, so I waited until the next day and gave them a call, come to find out Cuisinart WILL NOT support products purchased from nomorerack.com, since they are knowingly selling defective equipment! I emailed nomorerack since that is the only option, and got some generic email back stating that they would contact the supplier, blah blah blah...and of course I have not heard a peep back. I keep emailing them, and they keep ignoring me....I am not sure how this place stays in business! Be warned folks, it's a ripoff!

kathyl14
1/13/14

I ordered two mattress pad covers thinking they would fit the matresslike a fitted sheet fits. Upon receipt of the items, I realized that a flimsy piece of elastic at each corner held the pad in place.I attempted to return the items and was told there were no returns on items marked "final sale" Therefore, this was a fault of mine for not reading the fine print. I did want to warn consumers that the descriptions of mechandise is not very detailed so you are taking a chance ordering as I did.

ashleyg28
1/13/14

Ordered boots that fell apart in 1 week...ordered a wireless mouse that I never received. Said that it shipped on Dec. 3...when it got closer to Christmas I emailed their "customer service" email and I kept getting the same computerized message back stating that if I ordered it prior to Nov. 29, I would receive by Christmas Eve NO MATTER WHAT....never did...still haven't. Other items I ordered were not as good as quality as they website made them sound to be. DO NOT ORDER from nomorerack.com...waste of money and time!

kimn13
1/13/14

Ordered a tablet for my aunt for Christmas in early November, I didn't receive it until December 23, 2013, which I expected. To make a long story short I tried to return it bc it completely blacked out and doesn't work and they will not take it back. This is my first time dealing with this company and bc of their poor customer service and lack of proper response I will never order from them again. Also the so called extra insurance they give for free sucks, I contacted them to try to get my money back and they referred me back to nomorerack. I am beyond disgusted and disappointed by this company.

dawnm21
1/13/14

I've ordered from Nomorerack before and didn't have any issues. This time I ordered a 16 piece pot and pan set. When I opened the box, it was USED! It was obvious that the pots and pans were used and the utensils as well. One pan was used so much that the finish on the pan was dull. It was annoying that when I called the customer service number they had a recording saying I had to send an email so I did and there is nothing they can do because it is past the 7 days. They said I couldn't have a refund but I didn't want that. I just wanted a new set and I would ship the old set back to them but nope. They said they don't do product exchanges either. Nice. real nice. I read the return policy and they said they would take stuff back if it was unused. Obviously they didn't check the merchandise once it came back from the previous customer before they sent it out to another customer. completely Unacceptable and unsanitary.

donnar25
1/12/14

I purchased 2 Android tablets in October. (They were Christmas gifts) I did not see in time that if there were any returns, it had to be in 14 days. When you buy a Christmas gift, it should be at least 30 after Christmas for returns. Also, there was no packing slip so even if I wanted to return it, I got no help with the packing slip matter. As neither party like the tablet, I'm stuck with them both. Hopefully, I can sell them on our facebook in house garage sale.

js97
1/12/14

Does it get any worse?! I don't even know where to begin with the issues I've had with these jokers. Also, who do they employ to do their customer service? My 7 year old niece would do a better job. She would at least respond to an inquiry. My issues with them have stretched out over months now. I returned a few items that were defective. I returned the items according to their directions and now they will not give me a refund or credit. They play games with me via email, round and round and round I go with them. Omg, I just want my money back and these people out of my life.

tede7
1/11/14

Order two pairs of Ugg type boots for christmas, but got wrong size for my wife. Thought they would have a time period to make a returns after christmas but they said it was pass the 7 day and even their 14 day return policy. I ordered ahead so they would be here for christmas, so now they can not be returned. They also said they were sold as ALL SALES FINAL. Never saw that on the order form or web page. If you are invested in this website and have stock in this company, better sell now because they wont be around next christmas. The 2nd purchase I made was an Otterbox case. Ordered a grey / white case, but got a black case. Decide was not worth send it back. Now I know they would have not taken it back anyway. Never again am I ordering from them. Already have unsubscriped from their email. Glad I'm only out about $50. "NoMore" is the fitting part of their name.

lindajot
1/11/14

I just received my first order on Jan 9th. I ordered it on Dec. 31st. It was shipped by two-day shipping on the 7th and they insured it. (Shipping for me was free.)

True, the package comes with no packing slip, so if you ordered more than one item and it is shipped separately, it could get confusing. The quality is pretty much what I paid for and my comments are the same as other complaints I've read about the microfiber couch cover - the back slides down very easily and the backing is very thin. I've yet to wash it and find out if it holds up. Still, it was a bargain and the whole transaction worked beautifully. You have to be a very savvy shopper to use this site to your advantage. Do your research beforehand and have realistic expectations, considering the price you're paying.

hayleya
1/10/14

I purchased probably about 10 items the week before Christmas so I was expecting it to take awhile, all but two have arrived and it is now January 10. It has been a little over three weeks now and I am pretty heated.

I have emailed them twice to let them know of this issue and got the usual "we'll talk to the vendor and see where your shipment is." Of course, it's been a week and I've gotten nothing back.

I emailed again and stated that if its not here by the end of this week that I want my money back, got the exact same answer. My reply? Send my money back IMMEDIATELY.

I tried calling and they have a voice message stating some bologna about holiday shopping, last time I checked christmas was quite awhile ago. Give me my money back!

kimam
1/10/14

Their return policy is only 15 days, the item that I bought was not new, it looked used, and their shipping department took 10 out of the 15 days to send the item. I recommend no one do business with these guys!

ashleyg26
1/9/14

WORST COMPANY IN AMERICA!!! I don't have the time to write a novel on all I have had to go through, as I have had every minute of my free time sucked up from dealing with this MORONS. They are the most deceitful company I have every dealt with. I write them about my tablet not working no response no response, but within a couple hours after opening my pay pal claim against them, WOW what do you know, I get an email with a RMA and shipping label. This is how they deceived me once again! Unbeknownst to me, I would be receiving an email from pay pal several days from this point in time telling me that I needed to send it to a DIFFERENT address than the one nomorerack provided on my Return label, and that I would need a tracking number. Well i had already sent it back with the free label provided by NMR, while they did acknowledge they received it, THEY GAVE ME A 60 DOLLAR INSTORE CREDIT!!! are you F*$&%*NG KIDDNG ME!!!! KIDS LEARN A LESSON HERE....BUY WITH A METHOD OF PAYMENT THAT IS EASY TO DISPUTE...AND IF YOU BUY WITH PAY PAL AND HAVE A DISPUTE WAIT UNTIL YOU GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM ON HOW TO RETURN THE ITEM! I DESPISE NOMORERACK.

mariai11
1/9/14

I used to shop at Nomorerack but quit after their bogus excuses. An item I purchased became unavailable when I used the credit I was given by the merchant, after waiting three weeks for it to be shipped. I received no response to my email in which I complained that the item was still being sold on their website which to me was indication that they were lying to me.

lb29
1/9/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ORDERED A PURSE, NOMORERACK SENT ME THE WRONG PURSE. I REQUESTED A RETURN LABEL AND SENT THE ITEM BACK. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE SAME REP FOR THE LAST WEEK VIA EMAIL, BECAUSE I CAN'T GET A REP ON THE PHONE, AND THIS REP DOESN'T SEEM TO GRASP ANY IDEA OF WHAT COMMON SENSE IS OR WHAT CUSTOMOER SERVICE IS. I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND AND THIS REP DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME ONE. WHAT I MEAN BY FULL REFUND IS COST OF PRODUCT AND SHIPPING. SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MIX UP WAS THEIR FAULT AND NOT MINE. FIRST SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T REFUND MY SHIPPING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PACKAGES. WHO SAID ANYTHING WAS LOST???!!! THEN SHE SAYS SHE WILL GIVE ME AN IN-STORE CREDIT. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA NOT NEW YORK!!!!! WHAT GOOD IS AN IN-STORE CREDIT GOING TO DO ME????? I HAVE HAD TO EXPLAING TO HER AT LEAST 4 TIMES WHAT THE ISSUE IS AND WHY I WANT A FULL REFUND. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY A DIME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT AND A PRODUCT I DON'T HAVE!!!!! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE???!!!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for NoMoreRack