US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 212 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 638 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 54 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gloriaq
1/22/14

I give it two stars because my refund did show up. I ordered some boots on Dec. 17th. In January, the website said that my order had been shipped, but I couldn't get any shipping specifics. I sent an email, and it was answered pretty promptly, but it said that my problem had been solved. That is the same response I got to 5 different emails that I sent about the issue. The thing is, tho, that the problem was NEVER solved. They kept telling me that it had been taken care of, but it wasn't. FINALLY, they said that I was getting a refund, and it would be applied to my account. HA! They applied it to my nomorerack account, and since I never intend to use them ever again, that wasn't going to do any good. They did, finally, refund my credit card, but it was a lot of aggravation, and after every encounter, they send me an email to change my rating. That will not happen.

lauraf16
1/22/14

I ordered an item from them and emailed 15 days later to check on it since I received no email about it shipping. Lo and behold, the customer service rep told me that they did not have enough of the items and could not fulfill my order! I will supposedly get a refund (in 5-7 days!) but wonder if they would have ever reconciled this had I not emailed. Rest assured, I'll be checking my bank account and NEVER ordering from nomorerack again. Buyers beware!!

russellj6
1/22/14

Buyer beware!!! Ordered 12 items on Dec 2, guaranteed to deliver by X-mas. We received 8 different packages, 4 of which were after X-mas. Their guarantee is worthless. Sent an e-mail immediately after receiving one that was the wrong color, was sent an e-mail within a few days saying that they would send an RMA and after 3 more weeks nothing. I will never buy from them again!

lizc10
1/20/14

It took about 2 weeks to receive my package, it was a gift for someone else, by the time they got it to try it on, it had been 20 days since time of receipt, and they would not exchange the jacket for a different size, or even give store credit because it was past the 14 days to return. Their customer service is sad, and I will definitely stop purchasing through them, as well as share the story with my friends who purchased from them, but wont anymore.

melissar20
1/19/14

I recently ordered drapes from this site. They were so cheaply made and smelled like mold! I want gonna pay to ship them back so I ate the cost and threw them away!

jank22
1/19/14

I have bought several things from Nomorerack without any issues. Some of these items were: Sansung video camera, Otter box Iphone case, Biofreeze, & Cobra radar detector just to name three. Nothing I have received was a "knock off" or damaged. I received all of them faster than expected.

marah
1/19/14

I ordered a pair of $14 huggie earrings which were too small - couldn't even put them on. The return process was easy - emailed Customer service, received return authorization and acknowledgement of the return. I then received notification that $14 was credited to my Nomorerack account. I expected to receive the credit on my charge card. But, at least I got the credit. Today, I tried to apply the credit to a $20 purchase and message popped up that credit can only be applied if I make a $30 purchase!! I feel like I've been scammed. That's the last purchase I make from them.

rit143
1/18/14

Absolutely horrible customer service. Cheap prices but not worth the headache. You cannot reach someone on live chat 24/7 like the website says, which is the same as sending an email because they will have to get back to you via email at a later date/time. You cannot return an item until you get a return authorization number that you can only get when you finally reach someone on phone (very difficult) or via email. Even then you may not get an answer to your initial request. You cannot even reach someone via phone most times during their stated business hours. Nomorerack.com deletes most of their bad reviews so its not accurate. Cheap prices but not worth the headache. When they mess up, such as when they have a problem with a vendor they either wont notify the customer in a timely manner (weeks later) and they may eventually refund your money but not even issue a credit or anything extra for your product (hopefully not a gift) never being delivered. Many items are marked "final sale" so if they arrive with a problem you are stuck with them and they wont issue a refund. There were issues with 3 out of 4 orders I placed with them so I would never recommend this site.

traceyl8
1/17/14

What a crooked company! I placed an order Nov.26, 2012 and it took till Jan. 19, 2013 to get my money refunded to me. I placed over 25 calls and 56 e-mails to do it and threat of turning them over to the BBB! Don't walk RUN from this site!!!!!!!!!!!

jayl117
1/17/14

NEVER EVER AGAIN - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - ORDERED BOOTS ACCORDING TO THEIR SIZE GUIDE - WERE TOO SMALL - CAN'T RETURN OR EXCHANGE -

wayneb34
1/17/14

I am 100% satisfied with 3 separate purchases from Nomorerack.com. The products arrived exactly when promised and in good working order. I received emails, identifying shipping and delivery timing. The ship tracking numbers provided to me allowed me to track all products straight to my front porch. I will certainly buy from these guys again and again.

karens53
1/17/14

My sister ordered me a pair of DAWGS Boots and she had no problem getting them. I actually love the boots BUT keep reading. My experience HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.......I ordered 2 pair of boots for my girls - after 2 1/2 weeks I received the order, but I only received 1 pair of boots. I've been in contact with the company since the day I received them but only via email - you cant call by phone because the number they have is no longer a working number. Anyway, they won't refund my money for the 1 pair of boots nor will they send me the boots because their shipping receipt says they sent both pair together and it shows I received the package. I did receive the package but with only 1 pair of boots! Horrible customer service!! Will never use them again!!!!

lauraa10
1/16/14

This company's return policy is unreasonable. I would not buy from them again.

I ordered 9 LED dog collars, but they were too large for my standard Dachshunds. So I requested a permission to return. They gave me a return label on December 5, 2013 and I mailed them back on December 6, 2013. Six weeks later I receive the items back from the company undeliverable. I called and talked to a customer representative, who said that she will not give me a refund because the return period is 15 days. No exceptions. I would have sent them back again, if they would have given me another return label. At this point I will forget about returning them and donate them to the NV SPCA.

jenniferl40
1/16/14

I can't give it zero stars? Bummer.
I ordered a pair of boots from them at the end of November for a CHRISTMAS gift for my daughter. She opened them Christmas day and wore them once, maybe twice, in the following week. Within her first wearing, the toe started to separate from the sole of the boot! I contacted NMR via email to ask about their policy regarding defective merchandise. I got automated responses that didn't address the specific questions I was asking in my message. After 3 such responses, I finally went to their facebook page to ask if anyone else had an issue with this particular boot and NMR responded right away asking me to private message them with my order number which I happily did. I got the EXACT SAME AUTOMATED RESPONSE that I was getting from their customer service emails!!! They are horrible. I can't return the boots b/c damaged/defective items are supposed to be returned within 21 days (7 "official" days plus a 14 day grade period). Pray tell...how is someone supposed to know an item is damaged when it's being given as a GIFT on Christmas and is purchased well before the intended date on which it will be received? Aside from this, the shoe was already worn. Unlike an electronic or non-clothing item, they make no concession for crap quality like a good company like Old Navy does. Old Navy fully acknowledges items that are falling apart due to poor craftsmanship (i.e. - coming apart at the seams much like these boots were) and allows exchanges and refunds even if the item has already been worn. NMR does not. I attempted to contact the manufacturer of the boot. No response.

ON TOP of them having crappy merchandise and crappy customer service, they deleted my original post off their facebook page (all it asked was "does anyone else have this problem with the shoes they bought?" It didn't bash the company in any way). They also blocked me from posting anything on their page! What a bunch of sore losers. They know their customer service sucks and they're trying to hide it by deleting any comment anyone posts on their page that doesn't glorify them as the most amazing company on the planet. I KNEW something was suspicious when I went to that FB page trying to find information on the company and there was nothing negative but I ordered anyway. I should have listened to my gut. ONLY trust companies who allow the negative AND the positive reviews to stand.

lindal56
1/15/14

After spending the last 3 weeks, sending messages to customer service, never getting a reply,and then spend way too much of my time re-sending the complaints that were untrue about getting back to me in 24 hours I finally (on this site) was able to get an 800 number to answer my questions. I was not ready for the litany of bull that I encountered, but after 2 hours and 47 minutes I had heard enough, and went investigating. When you have 13 returns because of mold, broken jewelry, boxes with nothing in them, tablets that even smell fried right out of the package, pillows that had so much mold on them I had to get them out of my house and trash before anyone touched them. Then there were items that never were received and had bogus tracking numbers. The gentleman that instructed how I was to return these items was polite but I couldn't believe what I had to do to get my moneyback.
First, every item has a different place to return to. California,Florida, New Mexico,
}, New Jersey, Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, New York, Ohio, and Pa were all addresses that my returns had to go. I had to pack each one individually, have an order # and a return# on the inside and outside of the package and addressing it to No More Rack returns and each item had a different address. Even if you had 2 identical items shipped to you together, they had to be done individually to MAYBE get a credit. This company does not have a warehouse, and orders (when they have enough to maximize their profit) when customers combined order are large enough to get their best price. This is why things do not come in a timely fashion. They aredd only ordered when enough people have purchased. They have vendors all over and after doing a reverse lookup after I had been given the address to return to, i had conversations with 3 of the companies (questionable) and was told the same thing, themost interesting one was on Lynch St. Brooklyn, New York. The woman who answered the phonewas quite open with the questions and i was blown away. Anything thatcomes from their warehouse, direct to the customer, is all items that were collected from flooded warehouses in Queens, Long Island and surrounding areas as a result of Hurricane Sandy. This is what is being sold out of this particular warehouse. Clothes, mattresses, sheets, all bedding, childrens clothes and she told me it was not the only warehouse in New York selling flooded merchandise to NMR customers. She also told me that since Xmas she has hundreds of returns and hasn't had the time to process any. So why would I take my time packing up 13 boxes, paying all the return costs and fighting to receive the 350.00 plus dollars that NMR owes me. Do not waste your time and money and if you already did, file a report with Pay Pal, your credit card and finally the Better Business Bureau. They should not be operating in this country with all the other reputable business where I will be back spending my money, after I have exhausted everything to resolve this. PLEASE please, do not give them another dime, or you might just as well use your money for firewood.

cathyc19
1/15/14

Ordered a pair of headphones for Christmas 12/25/13 and on 1/12/14 the left earphone stopped working. I spent $95. Nomorerack says they are sorry but there is nothing they can do. Sure there is....buck it up and do the right thing.

yelenas2
1/15/14

Ugh... the most horrible shopping experience I've ever had in my life. Never ever dealing with them again, and advise you not to. They are such a scam.

Ordered 5 comforters from them for $36 each, advertised at $199 value. The comforters turned out to be of extremely cheap quality, not even worth $36. Only later I found out from their FAQ that their products are shipped from China. It was total crap. So, I decided to send it back and get my $180 back, good thing they give you while 14 days to send it back, I thought. Not so easy. 14 days turned out to be not enough time. First of all, they haven't responded to my email request for almost two weeks, even though I emailed them almost every day. Their website promises they would respond within 24 hours. Imagine me freaking out when the time was running out. They also have a phone number, but the automated message prompts you to email them. They have "live chat", but it also is simply an e-mail. So, I was left to wait for them to respond to my email, no other options, so frustrating!! Then, they have a very complicated procedure for returns, and multiple emailing back and forth. They don't tell you all the return procedures, their email "directions" were very misleading, so if I wouldn't have dug it out on my own, I would've done it wrong, and my money wouldn't have been returned. (Their website warns that if you don't follow all the procedures to the letter, your money won't be refunded. No pressure there!)

Two weeks later, they emailed me to say that they haven't received the product yet. I checked by traking number and it shows that they did receive it, more than a week ago. The next day they were happy to confess that they did, in fact, receive it. At last, more than a month later, they credited me... for only two items (!!!). With a happy (again, misleading) email, saying that my refund has been processed. If I hadn't checked my PayPal account, I wouldn't have noticed it on time and would have lost the rest of the money. They were obviously hoping I wouldn't notice.

So, I had to fight for my refund. Every. Step. Of. The. Way. One item at a time, with another and another push from me. So annoying. So exhausting. So stressful. At every step, they tried to screw me out of my money. And on one of the items, they tried to give me in-store credit, even though I requested paypal return, so I had to email and correct them on that one, too. Good try, chief. No way I'm going back to your store.

A month and a half later, which is today, my battle is over. I win, Nomorerack. Screw you. Screw you.

ryanc32
1/15/14

I ordered 3 tablets, all turned out to be junk. Had to dispute the transaction with paypal to get them to issue an RMA. Sent them all back, they emailed me saying all 3 were received, bu then never refunded me. Paypal refunded one via the claims process, and im still out 118 over a month later. They keep saying they refunded me, but they have not. only one tablet was refunded, and the other 3 i guess im just out the money. Their email and chat system just has me going in circles, no one actually solves the problem.

This review got their attention, im sure ill get a few more emails promising a refund that wont happen. i have about 30 so far all saying ive either already been refunded, that the department handling refunds will refund me, or other useless nonsense. i can email 5 emails, and 3 of them will say ive already been refunded, 2 will say allow 1-2 days for the refund. no one has a clue what they are doing over there. Just scripted BS responses.

lindak34
1/15/14

This company or whatever they are should not be in business as far as my husband and I are concerned. Over Christmas Shopping spree my husband and I ordered different items from them to give each other for Christmas. First off their sizes run way small! In going online to get a number to send the items back they would not take them. They have a 14 day policy return! Unknowing to each of us. I also ordered comforters for beds and they are way too small as well. A king size barely looks right on a queen size bed. I told friends at first about NOMORERACK but NO MORE! I am retracking what I said about this company to each friend and then some.

lorit9
1/14/14

I've ordered several things with not too many issues but low quality on most items this is why its so cheap and slow shipping before and ordering size extra large panties that were Chinese x large size. ..medium in the US. For this past Christmas i ordered some jewelry pieces for my children 2 bracelets 2 necklaces. 1 necklace never came i have been emailing them every since the week before Christmas i ordered the 1st week of December. Their response 4 days later was we will need 3 to 5 days to check on this, next email response we need 3 to 5 more days to find out what has happened. 3rd email we will issue the refund that was Jan 3, I sent another email Jan 9 response was wait until the 10th. Today is the 14th still no refund. While it might have not been an expensive piece it was a Christmas gift and they did not once offer to ship a replacement. ... never ordering from them again!

gillianz
1/14/14

Product ordered 17 days ago, still hasn't even shipped. I can't get a straight answer on the delay from anyone there. Not worth the trouble!!! I think I'm going to have to file a fraud claim with my credit card company

melbaa
1/14/14

The worst experience that I ever had ordering on line. They pass me around and around. The ask me when did I returned it, I told them. Then they asked me send them the return receipt I did. Then they ask me trucking numbers I did.then they ask me the order number I send to them. The after I send them all they need. Then they ask me again about my email. I provided that. Now they saying they got the item but still waiting for the confirmation number. They sucks I will never ever order nothing from them again even they the only online shopping left in the whole wide world! !!!!!

pennyl2
1/14/14

I've ordered probably over a dozen items at different times, since finding out about this website. I love it. I've gotten awesome deals on products that would otherwise cost a fortune. Yes, a lot of the items I received seemed rather cheap and not what I expected..but who am I to rant and rave about it? If I'm paying 90% less than what retail would cost I would assume it's not a perfect product. After reading some of these reviews, I would strongly suggest that no one should order anything that SHOULD be expensive, such as a tablet. I'm sure most electronics have a high chance of being defective. If shopping on sites like these, you take a chance. I'll keep doing business with them.

hollyi1
1/13/14

Horrible customer service experience. Ordered beats by dre headphones as a Christmas gift. Wrapped them and gave them to my fiancée for Christmas. He opened them and one of the earphones sound didn't work properly so I e-mailed nomorerack. Since it was beyond 7 days that I purchased it (I couldn't return the defective equip) and since it was beyond 14 days it couldn't be exchanged. After my fiancée also e-mailed them to figure out a solution- they e-mailed him manufactuer information for Beats By Dre. He e-mails them and NOMORERACK is NOT an authorized dealer and so we are $#*! out of luck. Wasted $100. Will never use this site again.

susanc53
1/13/14

7-day return policy? 14-day return policy? terrible. especially for items purchased for Christmas gifts. awful. just awful.

kathyl14
1/13/14

I ordered two mattress pad covers thinking they would fit the matresslike a fitted sheet fits. Upon receipt of the items, I realized that a flimsy piece of elastic at each corner held the pad in place.I attempted to return the items and was told there were no returns on items marked "final sale" Therefore, this was a fault of mine for not reading the fine print. I did want to warn consumers that the descriptions of mechandise is not very detailed so you are taking a chance ordering as I did.

dawnm21
1/13/14

I've ordered from Nomorerack before and didn't have any issues. This time I ordered a 16 piece pot and pan set. When I opened the box, it was USED! It was obvious that the pots and pans were used and the utensils as well. One pan was used so much that the finish on the pan was dull. It was annoying that when I called the customer service number they had a recording saying I had to send an email so I did and there is nothing they can do because it is past the 7 days. They said I couldn't have a refund but I didn't want that. I just wanted a new set and I would ship the old set back to them but nope. They said they don't do product exchanges either. Nice. real nice. I read the return policy and they said they would take stuff back if it was unused. Obviously they didn't check the merchandise once it came back from the previous customer before they sent it out to another customer. completely Unacceptable and unsanitary.

mariahl2
1/13/14

I'm warning you, STAY AWAY. This site is definitely a SCAM. I ordered a piece of jewerly off nomorerack.com (never trying it before) I thought I could get a good deal. I ordered the ring on Dec. 2. They told me I would receive a conformation when it ships... Never received anything from them in my email except advertisements on other BS they were selling. On their website it said "Ordered before December 9th, your items are GUARANTEED to be shipped before Christmas!" HAHA. What a load of sh*t! It was about Dec. 11th, and I was getting worried I'd never see my item. So I emailed the "customer service", it seemed to me like an automated email. Didn't really help me. So I called their customer service hotline. It seemed like I always got the same lady. She said she is not sure she will contact the "warehouse" and it is a GUARANTEE I will receive my item before Christmas. I asked what's the guarantee, I'll get my money back and still receive my item? She said yes. Fair deal. Here comes Christmas. No delivery. Now I'm pissed! I call them, a guy answers. Yes, we will refund your money and still ship your item. A week later refunds my money. about 3 days later I call customer service again asking about my item. Same lady as the first time answers. She says my order has been cancelled due to the refund. ARE YOU SERIOUS. She said I have to repurchase the item to get it. I asked her do they have an empty warehouse?! How do they not have the contact info to the warehouse. Ridiculous. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN! So yes I never received my item. Waste of my time. Could have went to overstock instead and paid a couple more dollars. At least I would get my item!!!
GO TO OVERSTOCK.COM INSTEAD!!!!!!!
NOMORERACK IS BULLSH*T!
SCAMMERS! HOW DO THEY EVEN STILL HAVE A WEBSITE!?!?!?!

pedros28
1/13/14

After trouble getting my orders, whether because of ups problems or nomoreracks bs about never getting any information right, nmr suddenly decided to deactivate my account without any notice which would be no big deal I really dont want to deal with them anymore but I have $40 in credit with them!! After some back and forth emails with them they refuse me access to my credit. Honestly read the reviews and stay clear of this company! They are unreliable, the quality of their products isnt worth the low prices they pretend they are offering you. Run to a more reputable company, wish I had.

stefw4
1/11/14

I ordered 2 tablets on 12/3 in green and silver and 2 pairs of leggings. Leggings came in a week. Tablets came the Saturday before Christmas, in pink and purple. NMR had me call the manufacturer (out of service) then they wanted me to take pictures of the tablets and send them via email. After alerting the NMR fb page that the customer service is terrible and having a slew of friends also comment, they finally emailed me the postage to send back the tablets. This was after a week of emails to their customer service. All of this could of been remedied by a prompt return labels, and they could of overnighted the correct items, by Christmas. This was the first time I bought from them, and they already lost me.

tede7
1/11/14

Order two pairs of Ugg type boots for christmas, but got wrong size for my wife. Thought they would have a time period to make a returns after christmas but they said it was pass the 7 day and even their 14 day return policy. I ordered ahead so they would be here for christmas, so now they can not be returned. They also said they were sold as ALL SALES FINAL. Never saw that on the order form or web page. If you are invested in this website and have stock in this company, better sell now because they wont be around next christmas. The 2nd purchase I made was an Otterbox case. Ordered a grey / white case, but got a black case. Decide was not worth send it back. Now I know they would have not taken it back anyway. Never again am I ordering from them. Already have unsubscriped from their email. Glad I'm only out about $50. "NoMore" is the fitting part of their name.

lindajot
1/11/14

I just received my first order on Jan 9th. I ordered it on Dec. 31st. It was shipped by two-day shipping on the 7th and they insured it. (Shipping for me was free.)

True, the package comes with no packing slip, so if you ordered more than one item and it is shipped separately, it could get confusing. The quality is pretty much what I paid for and my comments are the same as other complaints I've read about the microfiber couch cover - the back slides down very easily and the backing is very thin. I've yet to wash it and find out if it holds up. Still, it was a bargain and the whole transaction worked beautifully. You have to be a very savvy shopper to use this site to your advantage. Do your research beforehand and have realistic expectations, considering the price you're paying.

tammyb14
1/11/14

I ordered 5 tablets from this company 11/29/13. I finally received 2 of the tablets 12/16 one seems to work fine so far and the other will not take a charge. They advertised that they ship 10 to 14 working days. After my 2 tablets arrived I began calling them about my other three tablets. They told me for four days they would be arriving six days after the first two. That was a lie. I finally received the other three tablets 12/24 while I was out of town with my grandchildren they were meant for. I had to buy new presents for them and returned the 3 tablets to sender without opening them. I have called and emailed them several times for a refund for the three tablets with nothing but excuses from their customer service.
They signed for the tablets I sent back through UPS but still will not refund my money. I have filed with buysafe which is a joke and BBB which nomorerack won't respond to my complaint. They are running a scam and hope you just give up so they can keep your money. I won't attempt to send the one that doesn't work properly back because it would cost me the shipping and I refuse to spend one more penny on this fraudulent company. On my order status they provided one tracking number for all tablets but the tracking number was only on one of the first I received. I feel this misrepresented when my order was actually shipped and received. I will never do business with them again.

maryannm7
1/10/14

I feel for anyone who orders from this site.They take ur CC info & run.I ordered from them Xmas of 2012 & had a horrible problem. I sent email after email & they told me to return electronic item & comforter but never sent refund of 120.00 to me. I never sent comforter which is defective because they wouldn't give me ths address. I have the mailing receipt for the item returned but either was not able to speak to them or they would answer. I've been ill & not able to carry through but now I plan to contact channel seven & get them after them. It's horrible how they treat people.I do have a copy of internet receipt & recipt from return. Learn from a Senior Citizen's mistake! There is no rating for these people!!! M. Maass (maryann.maass@gmail.com)

cicir
1/10/14

Do not shop here. Bad business.

I purchased a tablet to give out as a Christmas present. The family member I purchased it for received the exact same tablet from another person, so naturally I/we wanted to return the one I ordered. Nomorerack would not let me return the item I purchased because 14 days had passed...it's called CHRISTMAS shopping....and it's done before Christmas; these things aren't realized until AFTER Christmas.

By the looks of previous reviews this business won't last long. Good Luck with your lacking (and short lived) business ethics nomorerack.

ashleyg26
1/9/14

WORST COMPANY IN AMERICA!!! I don't have the time to write a novel on all I have had to go through, as I have had every minute of my free time sucked up from dealing with this MORONS. They are the most deceitful company I have every dealt with. I write them about my tablet not working no response no response, but within a couple hours after opening my pay pal claim against them, WOW what do you know, I get an email with a RMA and shipping label. This is how they deceived me once again! Unbeknownst to me, I would be receiving an email from pay pal several days from this point in time telling me that I needed to send it to a DIFFERENT address than the one nomorerack provided on my Return label, and that I would need a tracking number. Well i had already sent it back with the free label provided by NMR, while they did acknowledge they received it, THEY GAVE ME A 60 DOLLAR INSTORE CREDIT!!! are you F*$&%*NG KIDDNG ME!!!! KIDS LEARN A LESSON HERE....BUY WITH A METHOD OF PAYMENT THAT IS EASY TO DISPUTE...AND IF YOU BUY WITH PAY PAL AND HAVE A DISPUTE WAIT UNTIL YOU GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM ON HOW TO RETURN THE ITEM! I DESPISE NOMORERACK.

robh22
1/9/14

xmas present came barely on time late of promised date then no internet drivers installed on laptop wanted me to deal with sending back at my cost so took to professional computer store 40.00 dollar fee wella im good but the worst of the worst in company service just kept wanting me to waste my time writing emails saying same thing over an over stupid, stupid people. Tried to give me a 10 dollar discount on next purchase funny people with bad service

karens52
1/9/14

I placed an ordered on 12/29/13. I received an email on. 1/2/14 saying my order had shipped. When I still had no tracking info, I emailed them an inquiry on 1/6/14 and received an email on 1/7 that stated my order was still being processed and would ship soon. How can I get an email on 1/2 that it shipped when they are still "processing" it? How can it take a week to process one item?? I still have no merchandise, but they have my money!!

lb29
1/9/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ORDERED A PURSE, NOMORERACK SENT ME THE WRONG PURSE. I REQUESTED A RETURN LABEL AND SENT THE ITEM BACK. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE SAME REP FOR THE LAST WEEK VIA EMAIL, BECAUSE I CAN'T GET A REP ON THE PHONE, AND THIS REP DOESN'T SEEM TO GRASP ANY IDEA OF WHAT COMMON SENSE IS OR WHAT CUSTOMOER SERVICE IS. I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND AND THIS REP DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME ONE. WHAT I MEAN BY FULL REFUND IS COST OF PRODUCT AND SHIPPING. SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MIX UP WAS THEIR FAULT AND NOT MINE. FIRST SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T REFUND MY SHIPPING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PACKAGES. WHO SAID ANYTHING WAS LOST???!!! THEN SHE SAYS SHE WILL GIVE ME AN IN-STORE CREDIT. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA NOT NEW YORK!!!!! WHAT GOOD IS AN IN-STORE CREDIT GOING TO DO ME????? I HAVE HAD TO EXPLAING TO HER AT LEAST 4 TIMES WHAT THE ISSUE IS AND WHY I WANT A FULL REFUND. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY A DIME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT AND A PRODUCT I DON'T HAVE!!!!! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE???!!!

alexd39
1/9/14

I receive my order on time at Christmas Eve which is good but I decided not to open it until my son birthday. When I open the box and plug the PSP for the first time it did not work. I decided to charge over night and it still does not work. I am very disappointed because my son birthday party is this weekend. The product I received is not new like I thought it would be, it does not even come with a manual. I contacted but has not hear from the customer service yet.

angelam15
1/9/14

my experience with the worst experience I have ever had. if I could Rate them 0 stars I would have done that. I ordered a tablet for my 10 year old son December 9th 2013. I was promised the item by Christmas. I didn't get the item by Christmas. The item was shipped to the wrong address which was put down as my billing address and not my shipping address. When I called customer service the day after Christmas I was told I would receive an entire refund for the total purchase amount and also receive the item. I received an email about a week later stating the item went back to New York which is not even the state I live in. I went round and round with customer service for about 2 weeks through email got tired of that so I gave him a call I just got off the phone with them and basically what it boils down to after going through three managers I was given a $20 credit for all my trouble and I don't get the item because we ship back to the manufacturer they make promises they can keep they don't deliver items nothing arrived in a timely fashion and I'm just ashamed to say that I should of read reviews before I even ordered from the site I'd rather wait my ass with the $20 credit in order from them again

jl53
1/8/14

Both my mother and I had the WORST experiences ordering from them for Christmas. Her order just never arrived, mine was broken upon receipt. They refused to give me a refund and told me to contact the manufacturer. They claim that customer service is their primary goal (in all 12 emails I had to go back and forth with them) but it's a joke. Never again.

kristenl5
1/8/14

I signed up for NoMoreRacks emails to find deep discounts on items I would normally buy (I'm a college student and only work part time). So I thought this was the best! I ordered from the site for the first time Christmas day: a facial cleansing brush and a set of sheets. The sheets arrived first, although it took a little longer due to snow and the fact that UPS,FEDEX, USPS were behind from Christmas. No worries though. I liked the sheets, but the color was a little different than the brown that my comforter is. I emailed the customer service email, and didn't hear back from a few days. The person said to send them my email address, full name, order number, etc. This was about a week ago. I still have not heard back. I called the 1-800 number, but got a recording basically saying they are not answering they're phones due to Christmas (which was 3 weeks ago!). I sent another email saying I would report them to the BBB, and gave them all of my information again. 2 days later, still have not heard anything.
The products they sell are good, but their customer service sucks! Never ordering from them again, and now have wasted $50 that I could have used for something usefull.

brittanyr4
1/7/14

I dont understand why some people are receiving damaged items. but my experience was good, I ordered most of my christmas items from nomorerack. A spongebob brush, a giraffe necklace, a 2pack of sock monkey hats, & an angry bird hat.
I understood that it was the month of December which meant snow and other christmas items could affect shipping time & mix ups. I received all items seperately. the brush brittles were damaged and bent but I could never blame the company because several things could have crushed it while ups shipped it(after all, it was christmas month!) the diamond giraffe necklace was NOT full of diamonds but with fake gems(understandable because I only paid $18, I didnt expect diamonds when I ordered it anyways) and the hats turned out better than I was hoping for! they were warmer and fit better than expected. & for the shipping time, it took 2 weeks but ups & weather was to blame. I cant believe half of you complain about the shipping & blame the company for damaged items. you get what you pay for.. if you want a $500 tablet, pay the full price! I would never buy any electronics from ANY company that sells for half the price it really is.(thats just common sense!!!!)

joannaf2
1/7/14

Although I was not happy about how long it took for my items to be shipped to me...I also understood that this past holiday season, everyone was inconvenienced. My items were delivered in bits and pieces but eventually everything was delivered. I found my jewelry selections to be beautiful and of very good quality. When I did contact the company by phone, I was given accurate information on the status of my order. I had to call a different # than was on the site,(855-847-7225), but once I got through the agent I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful in tracking my order. In fact the rest of the order was delivered the next day!!! Although it was a long wait, it was worth it. I will recommend this site but warn that they are slow at S&H, but @ $2 per item S&H, what do you expect? Thank you nomorerack for a good shopping experience on the net. I will shop with you again...great products. JTF

victoriaw11
1/7/14

I bought 5 items before I read reviews. I was skeptical considering I was buying them as christmas gifts. The last package came today. Family absolutly loves everything. Sheep 12"boots true to fit, mohican women's boots def need to upsize did my return with no problem. Eyeliner/lip liner 40 set recommend for younger skin texture stays on longer and better. Professional eyebrush set works amazingly good, silver infinity ring do far its beautiful will update if ring alters in any way. I received emails when item shipped and delivered. I received tracking information for everything. Usps, fedex and some other pckging service. I received fast response thru customer service only contact is via email. Good on my end. Now if ur getting outrageous things like yhe tablets they maybe refurbished.

nancyb25
1/7/14

I bought a Motorola Xyboard tablet and was completely dead. It took several hours of charging until it got fully charged. It came on and looked like it was already activated. I looked in the photo app and there were personal pictures there of the previous owner I looked in the email app and there were personal emails there. Had I known this was going to be a USED tablet I would have bought it on Ebay for $75.00 cheaper. Do I trust their site again that if I buy something it won't be used. What if I buy underwear off their site, is it going to be used too? Plus there was no SIM card in it either which new ones come with. This is the first and final time I buy here, at least on Ebay you have better responses from them.

olgaf
1/7/14

Very very bad! It is a shame that they still selling stuff and get away from that...Please go to FB and say in their site about it to another people... They will remove it though))) all you can see there is nice feedback. They removed mine all the time, and now they won't even allow me to post there. I am so upset with them...

pama6
1/7/14

This is an extremely dishonest company. The tablet they sent me worked for only two weeks, but they will not refund or exchange.

del873
1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
6 days ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for NoMoreRack