US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

616 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/18/13

What a bs and a scam of a site. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! I ordered a few items for xmas. I received the first item yesterday....its junk. You will get better quality at a thrift store, no joke. This is 1 of 4 things i ordered. The scarf is thin, poorly made. Probably cost .50 cents to make. You could buy in China town for $1. I called and emailed. The "customer service rep" couldn't understand basic English. That is why this junk is cheap. I asked to return the item and cancel the rest of my order. They are saying I can't "cancel" the rest even though it hasn't shipped. Ohh, and its up to me to pay for return shipping even though the quality is NOWHERE close to what they said. I will dispute the amount with my credit card company if they don't cancel my order. This place is a holding place for junk that no one wants. Quality is TERRIBLE. BEWARE!!!!

12/18/13

Ordered a Christmas gift late on 12/1. Order actually placed 12/2. Nomorerack claimed it was sent to the Post Office 12/6 with first class mailing and I should receive it 12/9. As of 12/18 it's not here. I had the Post Office create a case file. They never received it even though there is a tracking #. They said these numbers of created when items are loaded on pallets ... somewhere, but not at a Postal facility. I've sent 4 emails of complaint ... no answers. In my view, they are not a reputable firm. I will not receive their mailings in the future and will NEVER deal with them again.

12/18/13

I wish I read the reviews before I ordered. Luckily it was only $12 but that doesn't make not getting what I paid for ok. Its been 4 weeks and nothing. I went on their facebook page and posted a comment and in 10 min is dissappeared, also if there are any other nnegative comments on their page youre unable to like them. Comments on other peoples posts dissappear as well. Thats a red flag right there. When they email your conformation there is no customer service number or way to get in contact with them another red flag. I wish someone can intervene and get this site off the web before more people are scammed. They are proud to be approved by google but thats their only creditation. They need to be flagged!

12/18/13

Holy $#*!, I reading reviews, and I know I got scammed just like everyone else, damn, I order 2 tablets, have not receive any, plus other items, I have not received, I should have checked the reviews on this site, why does facebook, have them on their, don't facebook know this company is scmming people? everyone you got scammed by this company should contact facebook, and get them off that site.

12/17/13

yeah... what they all said. same story here. ordered $#*! OVER Three weeks ago, have received nothing! got an email 2 weeks ago that stated one item had shipped. nothing yet. checked the tracking link today. DHL had no record if the item! tracking was bogus!

12/17/13

Can I give 0 stars? I've just been blocked from their Facebook page after they deleted every post and comment that I made. My order from November 24th has yet to arrive, and the delivery date just says "N/A". Going to try and get my money back, wish me luck!

12/17/13

I ordered three 7" tablets on thanksgiving day of different colors. Only received one tablet when the shipment arrived, I called customer care (Thelma) who assured me that the other two tablets was on there way in one shipment. She provided me with a tracking number from their supplier. When that shipment arrived it was only one tablet, tried to get in touch with nomorerack without any success. Had to use e-mail which came a system generated response. Finally reach someone today through another number I found on the web and they still could not give me any updates on the order except it should arrive five days after I received the other shipment. I will not be ordering anything from them anymore.

12/17/13

Order placed NOV 23, and have not received. Customer Service is a joke. Don't buy from this place…..The only reason I got a live person was finding an alternate number on this website. Don't answer phones, live chat doesn't work, and don't respond to emails. I finally got a "supervisor" who "listened" and said he would refund, but honestly I don't believe it until I see the money in my bank. I've already disputed with paypal, I'm going to write my bad reviews everywhere, and will complain to attorney general if I don't get my money back. A legit company would not refuse a refund for items not shipped. I was told, "we don't do refunds after 24 hours of placing an order".
Edited to add: to the lady who "for the life of me" can't figure out why anyone would review this site as bad…and if they did, they must be stupid…well, you may have had a great experience but we did not, so why don't you keep your opinion of whether or not I read the find print to yourself. I did read the fine print, and no where did it say "this site is a scam, and we have zero customer service". Nomorerack can suck it.

12/17/13

Ordered a Christmas gift December 3. still no email, confirmation, shipping notice, nothing. And when I click on order history, the website goes no where. I get a message that says it will be here by Christmas but I would like to see the status of my order somewhere so I know its coming. Getting nervous reading all these complaints...its my daughters main gift!!!

12/17/13

I place an order on December 1. They billed my credit card on December 1. To date I have not received my order nor have I been sent any conformation that my order has been sent. I called their 800 number but they don't accept calls, only emails. I have sent two and have received no reply. A sorry way to do business.

12/17/13

Hello Shoppers, I'm Kim on 12/1/13 I ordered 3 items from this site because I wrk a lot and have no time to shop in-store's so I saw the commercial for this site and since it had low prices I thought i'd give it a try smfh it was the worst thing I could have done."NO LIE" The 1st item came on time and had no issues the 2nd item took them a week and a half to tell me that item was not in-stock and to refund me but when they refunded me I did not get a full refund back on my credit card they gave me $25 and some change on my card and $5 and some change credited on there site and the 3rd item I am still waiting for also when u call there customer service # the auto system will tell u your wait time to speak to someone will be 2mins. every 2mins till about 20mins pass I was so mad at this and it made me fill like this was a scam with the 2nd item I ordered they did not try to see if I wanted to order something else in place of the item they ran out of or nothing "BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE" TAKES WAY TO LONG TO RECIEVE CERTAIN ITEMS NOT WORTH THE HASSEL YALL.

12/16/13

ORDERED A TABLET 3 WEEKS AGO THEY SAID THAT I WOULD GET IT WITHIN 14 DAYS.I FOUND A NUMBER CALLED 855-847-7225. THE FIRST TWO TIMES THE LINE JUST RANG AND FINALLY ON THE THIRD TIME SOMEONE PICKED UP. MY ORDER TURNED OUT TO HAVE NEVER BEEN SHIPPED YET. THEY GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION NUMBER WHICH DOES ME NO GOOD OTHER THAN TO REMIND ME THAT I HAVE PROBABLY JUST BEEN SCAMMED. I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE STILL WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND FILE A FRAUD THROUGH YOUR BANK. ALONG WITH FILING A COMPLAINT TO THE BBB AND FIND OTHER OPTIONS TO FILE WITH THE APPROPRIATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. THEY SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF THEMSELVES. NOT ONLY ARE THESE MY STEPS BUT I WILL ALSO BE TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH SEVERAL OF THE PRODUCTS COMPANIES AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH THE WRONG SITE.

12/16/13

I placed my order on 12/2/13. It took forever to get a tracking #. My merchandise was also sent to Jacksonville, FL and I live in GA. It has gone from delivery 12/ 12 to 12/14 to 12/16. Today is the 16th and I did not recieve my purchase. I will not purchase anything else from this company. I don't know if I will ever receive my purchase. Buyer Beware!!!!!

12/16/13

I made my order on 12/5/13. It is 12/17 and 2 calls to customer service later I still have no answer. The first guy told me he would get me another tracking number and email it to me since the first one didnt work. Never got it. The next time I called the guy apologized and told me to call back in 48 hours!! Are you freakin serious. I want to know where my money went and where is my bluray player. Unreal. Don't use this site. You may or may not get your items and get too much b.s. along with it

12/16/13

I live on Hatteras Island NC. Here on the island we do not have mail delivery. Everyone has a PO Box and all mail is delivered to the post office, including UPS an FedEx packages. Upon trying to place an order I was informed by error message upon checkout that they don't deliver to PO Boxes, SOOOOOOOOOOO I followed the instructions I was given at my local post office to give my street address and add my PO Box number after my zip code. Then I was informed once again by error message that my address was invalid with and without the PO Box number added to the zip code, SOOOOOOOOO I had the order shipped to my husband's business address only to receive a phone call and email while I was out of the country saying I needed to verify the order. Needless to say, I was unable to do that from Mexico and thus I guess the order was cancelled. Now I'm without Christmas gifts for my family and in quite a bind. Not too pleased to say the least! Not to mention the fact that I can't actually speak to anyone. HIGHLY doubt I will consider trying to order from nomorerack again! I've literally never, ever had anything like this happen to me before.

12/16/13

Okay so I see everyone's complaints and I have to say nomorerack sucks.. we ordered jewelry from there and we received the wrong stuff. I emailed 4 times... no reply...
So I searched and found a telephone number. 855-847-7225 I now have to send this stuff back with money out of my own pocket...and my stupidity kicked in again and I ordered a 2nd order of what I originally ordered. And we will see if they get this right!
They say they are going to credit my account so we will see. Highly recommend if you return something you get confirmation that they received it.

I placed an order on
December 4th, no tracking number, no way to communicate and they already took my money. I guess "if it is too good to be true, applies to the sales on this site!!" I am really sorry I spent money here.

12/16/13

my sisters order tablets from this site one gpt 1 tablet and the other tablet never showed up the other sister order 2 still havent recived anything and its been 3 weeks

12/16/13

We purchased 2 tablets for our grand daughters for Christmas. We received instant communication that the order had been placed and would take 10 to 14 days to e shipped. A week later we received an email that our order had shipped. and a tracking number. However, when we tried to track the package it would not track. I took the tracking number to the post office. No such number existed and it had not passed through any U.S. post office. We immediately called fr an explanation. The phone rep. said that our tablets were somewhere in the warehouse but due to the huge number of Christmas orders they had been misplaced, but could offer no logical explanation as to how a tracking number got on a package that they could not find. She asked that we give them a few more days. I did, but this time when we called they still did not have an explanation as to how they sent us a shipping number on a package that they had not yet located in their warehouse. In fact a supervisor didn't even know if that had ever received the information from the manufacturer. We cancelled the order with her and called the credit car company to make sure we were not going to be charged.
Surprise, surprise, our account had already been charged. We are now fighting to get our money back. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I WELL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB.

12/16/13

I ordered a couple of items from them. Since I work in one state and go home to my family in another, I often have items shipped to my home if I know I am going to be there. Since Christmas is around the corner, I wanted to have the ship to address to my other home. Well my mind thought one address and the fingers typed the other address. I admit it was my mistake. However, when I sent them an email asking for the ship to address be changed so my kids can get their items, they told me they cant because of the way they handle products to do so cheaply. The items haven't been shipped, I notified them 1 hour after I clicked the purchase button. So we are not talking days here. They just keep sending me emails stating there's nothing they can do. Amazon bends over backwards for its clients, but these people could care less. They seem to only be able to send canned responses back to the customers. I will never buy from them again. Lesson learned. Horrible customer service!

12/15/13

If "0" were possible, or negative numbers NMR would get that! BUYER PLEASE BEWARE!!! They sell substandard, refurbished, counterfeit, and even used or broken items. It takes over 15 days to get the items, and often times without the packing slip. You were not allowed to return any items after 15 days from the date ordered, and you're not allowed to return anything without a packing slip. If you receive the item on date 20, or without a packing slip, you're not allowed to return them. YOU'RE STUCK! Check the BBB.

12/15/13

Unlike most of the other reviews, we had a very positive experience with nomorerack. We ordered an xbox360, board games and clothing and received everything via fedex within 2 weeks of ordering. No problems and would definately order from them again.

12/15/13

I placed an order on 11/26 and as of today 12/15, this order has yet to be shipped out and no one at NMR seems to be able to help. They took my money quickly but all I receive when I call the customer service line is a generic recording and generic emails which do not address my order or problem. This was my first time ordering from them and my last. I hate poor customer service and any kind of dishonesty concerning shipping dates since as customers, we trust what we're told by retailers.

12/14/13

I ordered 3 comforters for Christmas on Dec 8th, I just received an email yesterday saying they shipped. Problem - they only shipped ONE and I have no idea which one was shipped!! No details, no idea when it's coming and with my luck it will be the wrong color or size. I regret ever using this site and I wish Facebook would stop sneaking these ads in on me!! I was seduced by the prices.

12/14/13

Bought boxer shorts from them. 3 weeks later they showed up. Opened the package and the threads were literally sticking out everywhere, almost to the point of falling apart. I have never seen quality this bad. The best part? It was marked as "final sale" which means no matter what they will not accept a return. I threw them in the trash within 10 minutes of receiving them. Learned my lesson from this p.o.s. Company. STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS!!!

12/14/13

This is the WORST internet business(?!?)

I placed my order December 1st and as of now (14 Dec 9:40 AM CST) the only communication I've received besides confirmation of my order is a (SHALLOW) promise that I will receive my goods before Christmas.

If you cannot get through on their 800 number, try their corporate number in New York, 1-855-847-7225.

The first person you speak with will tell you that the order cannot be cancelled because it is "processing".

Be adamant, insist on cancelling your order; and the first person will ask if you want to speak to a supervisor.

Say "YES" and the supervisor I spoke with tried the same "processing" run-around, but I insisted that the order be cancelled because it had not been shipped.

The supervisor asked for me to wait a few minutes (put me on Hold) and came back to state that the order is now cancelled and that the payment should be reversed within two to three days.

We will see ...

12/14/13

This company is backed by Google Trust Store, they had excuse after accuse why my order couldn't be shipped but when I complained to the Google Trust they had my order with a tracking number ready to ship. If you complain directly to nomorerack they will just give you the run around turn your complaint into Google Trust and you get a fast response. They fixed my order 4 joys after I complained.

12/13/13

my first time to order from no more rack. got an electric tooth brush for a gift to give to my son. when it was delivered the package was wet. the tooth brush package fell apart when I opened it . I talked to a woman and she said if I couldn't put a picture of the tooth brush on the internet she couldn't help me . she could help me when I ordered but not now. I also ordered on shower head and received two. I have written every night to no more rack and havn't heard a thing from them . I ask the lady to send me a return label and she didn't . Its not my fault that the box was wet. they are not concerned and I am mad. I am 73 years old and in bad health . thought this would help in to shop. I don't know how to put a picture of the tooth brush on the internet. . no more rack , no more orders from me. the attorney general needs to know that you can't call also you can't even get anyone to call you.

12/13/13

Ordered a google tablet with os 4.2. Was sent a no name tablet , contact there customer service and they couldnt pull up there own confirmation notice that they sent to.me. had to potest my purchase with my credit card. Would never buy or recommned.this web site..a.total scam

12/13/13

I ordered the package of XL women t shirts and what I got was a package of very small t shirts. All the tags were torn off so there were no sizes on them. I ended up giving them to my nieces because they were so small.

12/13/13

I purchased a pair of boots on 11/25 and they shipped out on 11/28 which I figured was really quick! They were 'delivered' on 11/30 - Until they never arrived because they said the address was wrong! The address was correct! There was even a phone number provided but no call from the driver! When I asked if I could pay to have the boots reshipped they said that is not an option and that they wait to receive the item back and give a credit to my account. I've sent 2 requests already and still no response from customer service! This site it ridiculous! Do not buy from them! Stay far away!!! Sticking with Amazon!!!

12/13/13

Ordered item 12days ago. Hasn't been shipped and I have been told that they can't cancel it. I have been charged. Will not use them again very poor customer service.

12/13/13

I should have known better. Should have read the reviews ahead of time. Totally ridiculous that after two weeks the tablet that they so aggressively advertised is still NOT shipped. Ordered for a birthday present and that birthday passed yesterday. Never seen anything like it. No customer service number. Feel like I been totally scammed. Absolute worst online buying experience ever. I think I will stick to Amazon next time. So ANGRY right now!!!!

12/13/13

I ordered 2 tablets one on 12/6 and one on 12/7. They still have not shipped still says processing. I really wish I had read reviews first as I was buying them for my kids for Christmas for their presents from "Santa". Their web site says if you ordered before 12/9 the are guaranteed by Christmas but after reading all of these reviews idk. My fingers are crossed. Don't think I will use this site again, not worth the stress.

12/12/13

I was extremely nervous to order from this site based on all the negative reviews. I ordered a ring last year (only $7 so I figured it was no big deal if it wasn't what I expected). The ring came and I was very pleased with the quality (titanium ring for $7 is pretty hard to beat). So in the last couple of weeks I decided to order over $200 worth of merchandise for Christmas. I ordered 9 items, and it seems that most of them have shipped separately. They ship when they are ready, so I'm fine with that. I have already received 2 items, and most remaining items are on their way (I've received shipping notices) for all except two. I'm pleasantly surprised that (so far) all the values are what I expected. I'm assuming this company is getting better with time. I have not had a negative experience at all . . . quite the contrary. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

12/12/13

I purchased a USB iPhone charger on a special "Facebook deal." The product worked for about 6 months. It's now not showing whether it is charged or not. I inquired about a refund or an exchange. Neither are offered. I would expect something more. Caution with shopping on this website.

STAAAAY FAAAAAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !! This site is
Satan's ass hole!!!! Just plain horrible!!! I ordered four item's three bracelets and a necklace. Now the first two bracelets that came in were great exactly what i ordered but, my last two items the last 18 karat gold plated bracelet and, the necklace. The necklace was suppose to be a two toned silver and gold. Well for starters i open the package and, the necklace just fall's out. The staples on the wrapper in which the necklace was suppose to be in were gone. Even the staple that was suppose to be on the tag that was suppose to hold the necklace. The wrapper was all ripped like someone had worn it previously and had returned it!!! Now the bracelet i received today and , guess what! ! IT IS NOT THE BRACELET I ORDERED! !!! Instead i get this black bracelet with gold in the middle and what looks to be some awful wannabe diamond's in the middle. I complained to them about the necklace already (which i have yet to receive help about that). I also just complained about this $#*!TASTRAPHY!!! I will never ever again order from this site!!!! Don't waste your time or money ,true $#*!ery tards over that way!!!

12/12/13

I placed an order for two tablets on Dec 2nd. When I went to see the status of my order today (Dec12th) is still processing!!!! No way to talk to someone! No live support!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE!!!! From this point on I will stick to Amazon.com.

12/12/13

This company is ripping people off taking money and not sending deliveries. I have been waiting on a order since Nov. 24, and it's now the 12th of December. I was just contacted by email because that is the only way the will response saying that a hold was placed on my account, yet they took my money and don't want to give me my money back

12/11/13

nomorerack how about no more business they should be shut down and the owners should be put in jail for the scams they have pulled !!!!!!! great idea too bad a bloomin idiot runs the company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not worth a half a star

12/11/13

placed an order on 11-30 and they were quick to take my money but after 11 days, my order still says processing. I emailed CS and was told it would be "escalated" but nothing has changed. I emailed them yet again other wise i will file a formal complaint with the BBB. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.

12/11/13

I ordered from this website and then discovered all these horrible reviews, so I was really nervous. Now, the facts: I placed my order on 12/3/13, received a confirmation email right away, and today 12/11/13 I received my package ( the shipping took a week and the delay was caused by winter storms, not the website). I didn't receive a shipping confirmation via email, however on my account on the website there was a Fedex tracking number that not fake. :) The Dawgs boots are just wonderful - I absolutely love them! And they were ½ off the lowest price on i-net! So I'm very pleased so far. I'm not sure if I order from nomorerack again (I prefer Groupon), but hopefully they are improving. I also would buy only goods for which the maker company is clearly stated to avoid counterfeit.

12/11/13

Super slow at shipping. If you need it quickly, look elsewhere. I am still waiting for my tablet, I have contacted CS many times with little help if any at all.
My mom has the same tablet that I ordered and it quit working after 3 weeks. now she is having problems with service support of the product, the items electrical terminals was held together with hot glue instead of solder. I would go to another site and pay a little bit more and save yourself some headaches.

12/10/13

if you un into a problem and expect to get it resolved through customer service, you are in for a real run around the bush, lies, double-speak and repeated/regurgitated responses. the phone number for customer service is never available. i pray not every transaction will result in conflict, so i gave this company two chances to make good on my negative outlook on them. them screwed me each time. this last time they put a debit on my account, designated as recurring. I had to have my bank intervene. they do have some good priced onmerchandise, but man o man do they lie or cya. when my shipment comes in i will be returning it

12/10/13

I ordered 2 9" tablets from this place and now they are telling me that it will take 3 weeks just for them to update me when the order will be shipped... I emailed them explaining this was for xmass and are needed, they told me it will take another 2 weeks before I could get another update. I asked them to cancel the order and they said they could not cancel, even though it's another 2 weeks before we know when the order will even be shipped... I have disputed with paypal who indicated they had very limited contact info on them as well... That should tell you something... Find them on FB and watch the negative comments pop up and then get deleted non stop...

12/10/13

I ordered a tablet on 11/22/13 and had not heard a word about it being shipped or in the process...nothing. So, of course, I sent an email to see what the status was. Same response I see everyone else on here got, a day and a half after I sent it. In the response it said that I would have to wait 5-7 more days for a further answer. I sent another email today and then just asked to cancel the order. One hour later I get the email that it had been shipped (how convenient).

12/10/13

I was going to order but decided against it after reading many reviews; seeing their BBB rating and the mountain of complaints on them...too good to be true prices is just that...SHAME on you thieving NoMoreRack...very very soon you'll be NO MORE!

12/10/13

I ordered two, 7" tablets from nomorerack via an advertisement I saw on Facebook, approximately 3 days before Thanksgiving for my 5 year old niece and myself, as a backup.
I received the first tablet 2 weeks later, then began reading and "buying" into the negative reviews on this thread. So, I began contacting the Nomorerack email. I conversed with Karen H. and Kristine who separately assured me that my tablets had
been delivered, but I oh course, disputed that I'd only received one.
I thanked them both for their help and stated that I'll wait.
Well, today, one week AFTER the delivery of Tablet #1, arrived Tablet #2!!!
I opened the first tablet to try it out and realized that it came out of the box ready to use. Everything worked fine, including the camera, which isn't much to write about.
However, to a 5 year old, it's just fine.
So far, I'm very pleased.

12/10/13

it sucks. i wish i would have never ordered from nomorerack. i ordered 2 tablets and spent $180 dollars on cyber monday. still havent got an email with tracking number cause it has not been shipped been over a week.

12/10/13

THEY ARE THE WORST. I needed my shipment addressed changed and this place did not help me at all. I ordered on December 2nd and my billing address is currently different from my shipping address so the no more rack website (for verification purposes) did not allow me to place a shipping address separate from my billing address. Within literally 3 mins of making my purchase online, I called their customer service number (1800-538-9798) and was also told hold time was under two minute but waited for 45 minutes with no one picking up.

So instead of my shipment coming to Boston it is going over 100 miles away to New York! They never sent me a tracking number like they said they were going to, I actually had to use my own UPS account to figure out the tracking number. I called UPS to try to change the shipping address but they said only the people i purchased the items from can change it. I called no more rack on Dec 10th and waited another 45 mins and finally some lady who sounded like she was in a dungeon answered the phone. She tried to say that I had to contact UPS even though I told her i spoke to UPS literally moments before I called them.

She then told me because it was an expensive item (two tablets 116 each) It has to be sent to the billing address (never heard this before from any other provider). So now I am in Boston with no merchandise but with my credit card charged, with the snow now hitting the east coast and have to cross my fingers that they actually deliver my package to my parents address (who are going on vacation so they wont even be around and they live in a three family condo building) and pray that my uncle can get a hold of it. Then I probably have to wait another week or so for them to ship it to me.

Currently UPS still has only created the shipping label but has NOT received my package in order to start the shipping process....I ordered this on Dec 2nd....WTF....8 days later and UPS still does not have it?

and yet my estimated delivery is still DEC. 14th.....bull$#*!..i'll keep you guys updated and WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PIECE OF $#*! WEBSITE AGAIN!

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative