US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

662 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/23/13

Never again. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. Placed an order on Dec 5th, email said it was shipped on the 12th . The box showed a ship date of the 18th. Still waiting on another package ordered the same day. Did I mention they debited my account the day I ordered the merchandise. Run don't walk away from this company. They are also a google preferred company for whatever that means.

12/22/13

TERRIBLE !!!! Ordered 3 of the same item and got 1 in a week ,the next another 4 days. and the last in 7 more days and it was the wrong color.They said i had to go thru the return process so i said the hell with it because they were for Christmas......NOMORERACK Sucks !!!!

12/22/13

I have unfortunately ordered from a couple of bad companies, but Nomorerack has been by far the worst co. I ever dealt with due to their extreme lack of service.
l was informed that I would receive my order before Christmas if received before December 9th. Well I was informed by FEDEX that I wouldn't get it until Dec. 26th. Tried to contact Nomorerack to no avail. l would not have mind if it wasn't a Christmas gift. I was warned not to order from them, but assured I will not not be burned twice!

12/22/13

I ordered 2 iReaders on the 17th and said guaranteed for Christmas if ordered by the 18th. I haven't rcvd a tracking number yet and I got a general response on my order status email. Anybody have any way to get to them bc im worried my kids Christmas gifts aren't coming

12/22/13

I ordered a pair of boots and after I ordered it a lot of people telling me you're not going to get you order well I got mine and I can't wait till after Christmas to where them.....

12/22/13

They are an absolute scam! I ordered a pack of two pashminas which were supposed to be made of silk and pashmina- one was but the other was acrylic and polyester!
Also, I didn't get a part of my order- tried calling 24/7 customer service but they were closed.
DO NOT SHOP HERE!

12/21/13

I ordered a laptop on 11/28 from their site. Still waiting. Cannot reach customer service by phone. I keep getting generic answer emails from them that this item will be expedited. It is now 12/21....Tried to call customer service today, there is a recording that their customer service phone reps are unavailable this weekend. Extremely upset and frustrated by their horrible customer service.

12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/2/13 for several items, I've received some of the items in the last 20 days, there are 4 items missing from my order and the "customer service team" just closes the ticket without giving me any info as to where the rest of the items are or when they're going to be shipped!!!!! The worst company to order from!!! Even the 1 star is too high for them.

12/21/13

Poorly operating company. They bill your card immediately, then take weeks to ship. Not worth the trouble... Reputable mail order operations don't bill until your merchandise is shipped.

12/21/13

I am among the hundreds, perhaps thousands, who have been cheated, stolen from, and did not receive product ordered, Back on Dec. 1, I ordered by credit card 2 tablets for CHRISTMAS. One arrived on Monday, Dec. 16. Today is Dec. 20, the other one has still NOT ARRIVED!!!! I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES by email, TRIED TO REACH BY PHONE, and have sent phone number asking for some explanation with NO RESPONSE of any kind. THIS COMPANY, THIS SITE, IS A TOTAL COMPLETE DISHONEST RIP OFF OUTFIT!!!!! I, NOR ANY MY FAMILY, WILL EVER ORDER FROM THESE SHYSTERS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!. BEWARE OF THESE TOTAL, COMPLET JERKS!!!!!

12/21/13

Waiting on 6 orders... One of them ordered on Nov 29... a tablet for my son... still have not received and nobody responds to email, chats nor phone calls!!! Very frustrated!!!

12/21/13

I ordered a ridiculously inexpensive three button suit just on a lark, fully prepared to take a loss. Good thing, too, because a two button suit arrived, tossed in a bag, made of some Byzantine man made material with wrinkles and creases and puckered seams that looked like they were sewn by the blind children of Calcutta.

12/20/13

I ordered a 10 piece set 7" Zeepad Android tablet, (that I got at an AMAZING deal of $49), before I read any reviews on the site. After ordering I began reading reviews and then began to get a little worried. I tried not to think too much into because not everyone is going to have amazing experiences every time. Plus, I noticed most of the complaining was about the shipping, which most of the time has nothing to do with the store. I might also add, that with a store that offers free shipping a majority of the time or a flat small $2 amount on shipping at the most...what do you really expect?!... anyway, 4 days... I got my item in 4 days and the product itself is awesome!. Seriously, could not have asked for a better deal anywhere else! Nomorerack.com will definitely be getting a return customer with me. If you just purchased an item there and are reading these reviews and come across mine, don't worry. Just be patient and I guarantee you will be thinking the same thing when you get your product.."All of that worry over nothing."

12/20/13

This website sucks. I order two tablets for my kids christmas present on December 2 and it is not here yet. Try to call and left email but no answer. I swear if there was a way to shut them down iam all for it. This is probally the worlds biggest internet scam ever. Please stay away and do not buy anything from them.

12/20/13

DO NOT ORDER HERE! I am business owner for online sales myself. When a customer orders from us, our process is much like any other "legit" sites and is as follows. We verify the product is in stock, create a shipping label that in turn gives us a tracking number from the shipper and that information is then sent to the customer. At that time the customer is charged, but not before this process. After the shipping label is crated it is placed on the package to be picked us by the USPS or other shipper no later than next day. I decided to give nomorerack a try. I ordered 2 of the MID Google Android 4.2 1.2GHz 4GB 7" Dual Camera Tablet PC with Accessories. After ordering, I noticed the charge came out immediately the same day. This looked great at first. But did not receive a shipped email with tracking number until 3 days later. After giving it a couple of days to become active within the USPS the status was the same, NOT FOUND at the USPS. 4 days later I contacted nomorerack by phone at 1-855-847-7225 about this issue and making it aware that not only do they have a unhappy customer but are also not following the guidelines of the USPS of creating a shipping label receiving a tracking number and shipping within 3 days. The customer service department (MANAGER) stated that nomorerack are not responsible for shipping but rather their supplier is responsible. (Direct Shipping) Meaning nomorerack does NOT stock or handle any products! When asked to speak with their supplier, their responce was, We cannot give out that information! When I brought to the attention that priority mail through the USPS delivers within 3 to 5 days from shipment and its been 3 days since we received a tracing number and still not showing in the USPS system that I needed to know where my order is, We do not handle that and wouldn't know, our supplier does and your order has been shipped. My question to them was If an order has been shipped and tracking number obtained then the tracking should be active on the USPS site. Why is it not? Reply, we are updating the tracking number and it will show the new number within 3 days. "Maybe first one was a false number"? The weeks later and still no resolution and USPS not showing active number. If you have an order placed, dispute it with your bank and report nomorerack.com to the BBB!

12/20/13

Anyone that is having issue with this company, please submit your complaints to the BBB. Also if they refuse to cancel your order while it's still not shipped, dispute with your bank or credit card company to get your refund.

Like everyone else, I am also having issue with my orders as well. It's been almost 3 weeks and Christmas is just a few days away and status of my order is still at "processing".

I had filed my compliant with the BBB and dispute the charges with my bank. My bank said they will handle the rest and already refunded my money so that I can spend else where.

12/20/13

First time I used nomorerack and was very excited! UNTIL I started receiving my orders. Not happy! Not enough room for all that happened negatively. I am finished ever ordering from them. Big problem is a lot of articles are from China. Not what are shown or described. Then trying to get replacements/credit? Not good. Stay away from this site.

12/19/13

IF YOU DO YOUR HOME WORK YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE IS NO PRICE BREAK HERE AT ALL. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY - IT'S BULLSH@t

12/19/13

I ordered 2 tablets for my granddaughters on Nov 30, 2013, hoping I would get them, in time for Christmas, so far, I have not received them, now my granddaughters may not have a gift for Christmas, I looked for a phone number to call, no number, only email to customer service, bogus tracking number, says USPS received the label on Dec 8,so frustrated!!!

12/19/13

Customer Service is a joke. DO NOT order from this site. I ordered 6 things total and I live in Illinois, 4 Items went to my home, 1 to NY the other to Ohio. What a F@#$%ng joke.

12/19/13

Like everyone else I ordered 2 Christmas gifts from this site they claim I will receive them by Christmas it's the 19th I don't see that happening so I've got to go to Best-buy and try and get 2 tablets so that two little girls won't be disappointed and then try to get a refund . All I can say is buyer beware :( Customer service is a joke they don't respond

12/19/13

I have e-mailed their page 3 times now, NO RESPONSE,, says someone has looked at it (got an email about that) so why can't they respond. Probably because they know that I am EXTREMELY upset. This is my first time ever ordering online for Christmas and they have a promise that it will arrive, we it is 6 days before and it still hasn't shipped DOUBT IT will get here by then. Site is a bunch of BS, I should have read all these reviews before ordering on hee... you can bet i WON'T be making that mistake or ordering from here EVER again!!!

12/19/13

My order was sent to an address in another state even though the tracking email I got had MY address on it. Trying to get the customer service to reply to emails, personal messages on Facebook or a message on their website is impossible! If you put anything on their website that is negative or a complaint they delete it. If you look at their site it only has good reviews...that is the reason! They delete the bad ones. Stay clear of this company & hope it gets shut down.

12/19/13

I place my order on December 2nd 2013, it is now December 19th and I have yet to received my goods. Their phones do not pick up calls its just a recording and the return emails to my shipping request sucks with no information on delivery.
If you want to be upset about your purchase and delivery please shop here.

12/19/13

Worst website for trying to find things. I would type in exactly what title would say about product and would respond that it did not exist. After viewing an item, for me it would go back to the very beginning, no web pages!!!!! Not impressed with customer service either. I tried to talk to them about their two week return policy saying it didn't make any sense because alot of people would be shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday for Xmas ( that's what those days are specifically for!!!) and would not be able to return any merchandise after Xmas. They held by their policy of 2 week returns which is ludicrous. I have returned poor quality merchandise. One now a ring which is two-tone gold plated and silver. The gold plating has already worn off and just received less than two weeks ago. Trying to decide whether to keep it or not because an exchange would probably end up doing the same. They also are not answering their phones @#$%???? because of all holiday business-absurd.

12/19/13

Ordered a Kindlefire stand/holder. Did not fit my Kindlefire and was basically cardboard and plastic covered in a piece of leather. Returned it and had to pay return shipping but they wanted me to pay for a delivery confirmation. It would have cost almost what I paid for the item! So I sent it regular mail and 2 weeks later was told it was never received and to send them the delivery confirmation #. I explained why I didn't buy that and they closed my case, said it was solved. It was not solved and I am out my money. Luckily it wasn't a lot but I feel that they get the returns and the ones that don't have a delivery confirmation # they just say they never got it and they re-sell the item and keep the money. (Tha'ts my opinion, no proof). Done with NMR, be careful if you buy from them. Quality may be severely misguided

12/19/13

Worst online shopping experience ever. Sent my purchases to another state, won't respond to my inquiries,. I am disgusted.

12/19/13

I am so angry with this website. I knew I should have ordered my tablets from Amazon. I placed an order on the 5th of December and it says that my order is still processing. I will never order from them again. Who shuts the phone line off during a time like this? I want to know where my tablets are and if I can't get my tablets then send me back my money!! Any how I found a number where you can actually talk to a real person. Called it this morning and she said that my tablets are on the way, someone just hasn't put my tracking number in yet. Stupid and unorganized. HERE IS THE NUMBER TO ACTUALLY TALK TO SOMEONE. 1-855-847-7225 please pass this number on so that others can get ahold of someone!

12/18/13

I ordered a Google android on Dec 4th 2013 and a TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets Style: Tg Kick It Stand. On Dec 16 I received ONLY the Kick Stand. NO Google android. So I sent this Email:
Date: 2013-12-04 13:04:26

Have not Received this Item
Google Android 4.0 1.2GHz 8GB 9" Dual-Camera Tablet PC & Accessories - Assorted Colors
Color: Black

On Saturday Dec 14 Received package and all that was in it was
TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets
Style: Tg Kick It Stand
Where is my Google android

And no response so on Dec 17 08:04 PM I sent this Message Both to their Email and customer service:

Ok you really are pissing me off I sent you this email at
December 16, 2013 10:24 AM about my missing Google android and you have never got back to me about it. I am filling a complaint with Paypal Resolution Center for the $89 you have the terrible customer service, and shipping. I will not buy from you again.

And still Nothing, So today I filed a dispute with Paypal Resolution Center. Nomorerack is a complete scam. No customer service. Terrible shipping. And after reading all these reviews I feel that I am not doing enough. I bought one Google android from them a few days earlier an it just came, after hearing that so much of their items are crap, I just opened the box. And found scratches of the screen. Not new at all, refurbished most likely. This is so much bull.

12/18/13

I ordered a few things from this site and the most disappointing was a bracelet that "retailed for 100$". I paid 10$ and it wasn't worth that. It was supposed to be leather and stainless steel. It was more like pleather and aluminum! Cheesy product cheesy packaging the equivalent of the dollar tree. Better products at Sam moon!

12/18/13

Claimed we were fraud and shut down our account and will not even respond we resale on internet and this puts our customers at risk they have no customer service even though they claim 24/7 customer care that's so far from the truth they wont respond to emails to customer service and they wont even let us get tracking numbers on over 75 orders that we have purchased, because they decided that we were fraud with no basis for this accusation its been 3 days that we have complied with the paperwork they wanted and still no response, we have left e-mail after e-mail and have sent our numbers with e-mail almost everytime with absolutely no response from them

12/18/13

I have ordered from this site 5 times now. I even ordered two thing for gifts for this years Christmas. I have always received my orders in a timely manner. I am very happy with their service. My gifts I ordered are all snug under my tree. Thanks nomoreracks. I'm going to have two very happy kids in a couple of days.

12/18/13

I ordered 3 tablets on 12/02/2013. I received a e-mail 14 days later that my items shipped & was provided a tracking number. I checked their site, and on my order summary it showed the same tracking number for all 3 tablets. So I assumed all 3 tablets shipped together. When I received my package on 12/16/2013, there was only 1 tablet in the shipping envelope, and it was NOT one that I ordered. I attempted to call their 800 number, but it just states to e-mail them and then disconnects you. They claim that they will get back with you within 24 hours when you e-mail them. It has been over 24 hours since I e-mailed them, and have heard nothing. The buysafe guarantee that they give you does not provide you with a phone number to call. And to make a guarantee benefit claim, it must be done within 30 days of your PURCHASE. (not the day you receive it). Considering how long it takes to receive your purchase, 1/2 of that time is already gone. That's providing "buysafe" is not just one big scam of theirs. I ordered 1 item from them in the past, with no problem. But not being able to talk to a person or even reach one is aggravating to say the least. Their customer service doesn't exist in my book. Their "good deal" is not looking so good anymore. Not to mention all of my time dealing with it and being out the money until this matter is settled.

12/18/13

Well so far so good. I placed my order about one week ago. Ad states, order by December 18 to receive by Christmas. Since I am not interested in WHEN I get it, only that I get it. I am ok. I did not read a review before I spent my money and I am SPEAKING, all will be well. The quality is my main concern and the price was right! I am reading all the negative reviews about shipping but nothing but good things about the quality. The USPS is always late and you pay extra for on-time delivery with UPS and FEDEX. I didn't pay extra so I will patiently await the arrival of my sheets, Duvet; Egyptian Cotton, set and iReader tablets. I say let the company make it before the bashing because you have to--wait longer than you anticipated. NoMoreRack...you have my vote - and I haven't received anything but a promise. Look for my update AFTER I RECEIVE MY ITEMS. (Ordered on the 10th and the 13th of Dec)

12/18/13

Purchased 2 Android tablets on 11/29/13 with guaranteed Christmas delivery. On 12/9/13 received notification that items had shipped, tracking number included. Tracking number doesnt link with package so unable to track. Sent an email to customer service on 12/13/13 complaining and with in minutes response says that they received a tremendous volume of orders and are processing as fast as they can, also comment that I will receive before Christmas because I ordered before December 9, 2013. I could not believe that they responded so fast since my concern was the items not being able to track through the mail. On 12/15/13 received an email from customer service asking me to rate my service I responded bad not satisfied. No repsonse. On 12/16/13 after loosing sleep decided to email again to customer service. No response for over 2 days! On 12/17/13 decided to call the 1-800 number and they are not accepting calls, refers you back to customer service email. Not responding! Buyer beware would not purchase products from this company. Good thing I found this website because it shedded some light on this company.

12/18/13

I ordered a Google Android tablet on December 4th, 2013, and on December 11th, I tried to contact No More Rack by their customer service phone number, and received a voice message that I had to send them an e-mail. I was attempting to obtain the status of my order. I sent three e-mails and on every one received what I felt were canned responses, stating that my e-mails were being forwarded for review. On December 17th, I had still not received the information I was requesting and contacted the No More Rack administrative office, and voiced my concerns, and once again asked for my order status. The person I talked to was very little help and told me she had no way to check the status of the order. I told her I was less than impressed and was wondering if the company was running a scam. I also told her that I was going to file a complaint if I did not receive some sort of satisfaction. Lo and Behold, when I checked my e-mail a couple of hours later, I saw that there was a notification that my order had been shipped. The notification also stated that my order had been placed on Dec. 17th, and not on Dec. 4th when I actually placed the order. I am waiting to see if I actually receive the order, or if this was just an attempt to appease me. I will once again be contacting them at 1-855-847-7225, to clarify the order date discrepancy. I will have second thoughts before dealing with this company again. I feel they are more about making money than customer service. If I had read the other reviews I would have done my shopping elsewhere. I have shopped with Overstock.com and other online companies and have never experienced what I have dealt with with No More Rack. In my case it will be No More Business.

12/18/13

Holy $#*!, I reading reviews, and I know I got scammed just like everyone else, damn, I order 2 tablets, have not receive any, plus other items, I have not received, I should have checked the reviews on this site, why does facebook, have them on their, don't facebook know this company is scmming people? everyone you got scammed by this company should contact facebook, and get them off that site.

12/17/13

yeah... what they all said. same story here. ordered $#*! OVER Three weeks ago, have received nothing! got an email 2 weeks ago that stated one item had shipped. nothing yet. checked the tracking link today. DHL had no record if the item! tracking was bogus!

12/17/13

I ordered three 7" tablets on thanksgiving day of different colors. Only received one tablet when the shipment arrived, I called customer care (Thelma) who assured me that the other two tablets was on there way in one shipment. She provided me with a tracking number from their supplier. When that shipment arrived it was only one tablet, tried to get in touch with nomorerack without any success. Had to use e-mail which came a system generated response. Finally reach someone today through another number I found on the web and they still could not give me any updates on the order except it should arrive five days after I received the other shipment. I will not be ordering anything from them anymore.

12/17/13

Worst online shopping experience. I odered 3 tablets on 12/3/13. To this date, I have never recieved a tracking # or notice of shipment. In fact my account on their website still shows, "processing." I called, was referred by a recored message to email. Emailed twice, no reply. I reported this FRAUD to my bank and they have reversed the charges and are investigating this company. Has made me very wary of shopping online again. Google should delete this site as a "trusted" one!

12/17/13

My mom ordered 4 tablets on Black Friday. Never received a conformation email or nothing. She checks her credit card statement and the amount is already charged. She tried calling but only received a voicemail saying the lines are busy then hangs up. She finally disputed the charge with her credit card company and they have refunded her the money.

12/17/13

I ordered 2 tablets on 11/25/13 for my boys for Christmas. Still processing! If they are not received by 12/21/13 I will get a refund from my financial institution and claim fraud. Never again!!

12/16/13

I helped my 81 yr. old mother place a order with them over 6 weeks ago and she hasn't received it. I wrote their customer service and got spam mail back from them, address being www.customerservice@ebeyondtherack. The "e" is a sure sign of a scam. This place is as shady as they get. Stay away from them!!

12/16/13

Ordered a tablet on 11/29/13. It's 12/16/13. No shipping date, can't get a response from customer service. No tablet but just got credit card bill and they sure charged my card in a hurry. Think I've been scammed. I have three words for them. Amazon. Amazon. Amazon.

12/16/13

Just an FYI, I ordered from them last November 2012. Never received my item. Had fake tracking number. They in return blocked me form posting negative feedback on their website. I immediately contacted my bank, filed a complaint with the BBB. My bank refunded my money. Please warn anyone who you know who "likes" there web site. It is a scam!

12/16/13

I placed my order on 12/2/13. It took forever to get a tracking #. My merchandise was also sent to Jacksonville, FL and I live in GA. It has gone from delivery 12/ 12 to 12/14 to 12/16. Today is the 16th and I did not recieve my purchase. I will not purchase anything else from this company. I don't know if I will ever receive my purchase. Buyer Beware!!!!!

12/16/13

I made my order on 12/5/13. It is 12/17 and 2 calls to customer service later I still have no answer. The first guy told me he would get me another tracking number and email it to me since the first one didnt work. Never got it. The next time I called the guy apologized and told me to call back in 48 hours!! Are you freakin serious. I want to know where my money went and where is my bluray player. Unreal. Don't use this site. You may or may not get your items and get too much b.s. along with it

12/16/13

They sent my order to someone in Florida, I live in Georgia, my address was correct on website. I also had ordered 2 drum sets, they sent one and showed they had delivered them, on website it show one package. These are item I need for Christmas. Tomorrow I will start dispute with credit card company. BEWARE

12/16/13

Without repeating every complaint already posted I will just say that Nomorerack is the all time armpit of online shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/16/13

Absolutely the worst. They deserve - 4 stars. They mislead you, than take your money, their 24 response to emails take 3 days, making it to late to cancel. The phone number they give you is a joke. If I am lucky I will get the Christmas gifts I ordered in January some time. I called the coorperate office and got a number and talked to a person, it was no help.1-855-847-7225, I am sticking with Amazon from now on. I am sharing with friends and family so they don't get taken by this horrible co.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber