US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 549 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,501 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 103 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

scarletts2
10/21/14

I was highly referred to this website. Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 items I ordered had issues. I ordered a red phone case but received a white one. When I tried to call customer service I was directed to an online form. I informed the online agent that I could not return the case because I needed to start using my phone right away and already waited a week. Therefor, they could do nothing to help me or compensate for their error. They just sent me the link to buy the same case in the color I wanted.

The second item I ordered was a wireless blue tooth headset. It was suppose to come with a pin number so that I can use this device. To no surprise, there was no pin number. I even tried to take the device to my service provider and I was still not able to install the device. So now I have a brand new wireless headset that cannot be used. In the end the money I supposedly saved was clearly not worth it. DO NOT buy from this website. I would recommend Amazon.com. I have never encountered any problems with Amazon.

tballsd
10/17/14

They were the worst to deal with. We wanted to return android tablets that were complete garbage and they made the process nearly impossible. Because I negotiate for a living, they were not going to get away with it. It took numerous phone calls and emails to finally get them to take them back. At every step of the way they attempted to stop the process. They must count on the fact that you will eventually give up. NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them.

linr2
10/16/14

Purchased drawstring pants. Not true to size. Return was a nightmare with Customer Service. Also, SLOW Shipping. I will never purchase from this website again!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Website

michelled36
10/14/14

BUYER BEWARE!! I've shopped on this site and like others, it is a SCAM! If you feel like you want to shop here, I'd encourage you to research their product offerings. I've purchased from them before, believing that they are an actual online discount outlet, I wasn't too thrilled with what I received, or that it took so long to receive the products. I excused the quality, late delivery, etc. because it is a discount shop! However, today I saw that they have a Crazy Fit body vibrator machine for $265, I thought wow, this seems like a good deal. However, I decided to do some price comparison shopping and I am so happy that I did because low and behold, the same exact product, model, etc., etc. was offered at a lower price on Amazon, WalMart and a few other places, also with NO shipping costs! I'm upset because the only time I ever give feedback is when I catch a company/person doing a good job because I feel like there is too much negativity in this world to complain about those that do not. Yet this time, I think I would have felt bad if I didn't share my experience and if this so called "discount" online store took advantage of even one more innocent shopper!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!! Do your research & compare their products, pricing, and quality!!

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

kalliq
9/29/14

I ordered some California King sheets from here thinking I was getting a steal. I waited for 2 weeks just to get a shipping confirmation. Then, I get excited to open and put my new sheets on my bed and bam, not even a California King size (like I specifically ordered) and the color was so off it wasn't even funny. I decided to keep the sheets as it would of been too much hassle to get them returned. Very Dissatisfied. Boo

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

elindag
9/23/14

I ordered a air fryer. There was no mention it was refurbished. That makes a big difference. I was not happy. I also ordered a large dog bed. Hah the bed is for a small breed dog. It was far from large. I am not happy

Tip for consumers: Don't

michellev11
9/22/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK......SCAM......SCAM.....SCAM!!!!!I ordered a tablet for my son at Christmas. First of all it took them 5 weeks to ship it. That was after I emailed them constantly. Then I get it and it worked for a couple of weeks, then the screen went black and never came back on. I emailed them again and they said "sorry sale was final". Then all of a sudden my bank account was hacked and someone charged over $900 on my account. Including a western union for $400. I've had my account for 15years and NEVER had this problem. Ordered from them and boom my account was hacked.

cierrat1
9/18/14

Sent me an item that wasn't even offered on their sight and said that there is nothing to do about it. I can return it and maybe get the item I'm wanting or maybe get a refund. Biggest waste of money and time

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

michellem62
9/17/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I was recently credited for a broken tablet I ordered from here they refused to give me my money back so I went on the site and ordered "ASSORTED COLOR BRAS" they sent me 12 bras the same color. Please someone tell me who would buy 12 of the same exact bra in the same exact color!!! NOBODY they also run very small they do not fit and the fine print said "finale sale" so now I'm stuck with these the box is just sitting in my kitchen I don't no what to do I've been e-mailing back and forth and nothing! I don't have a lot of money to just be throwing it away like this I believe that whole site is a scam!!

Tip for consumers: This site is such a rip off

donnar36
9/16/14

I purchased a set of King size bed sheets from this company a few months back. While the pricing of the item was really great, ($25.00 for king size sheets and 2 pillow cases) and shipping was quick, the overall quality of the product was less than expected. The sheets are very soft, as described, however they don't quite fit my pillow top king size bed. Maybe they are on sale at this low price because the sizes are uneven?? Great prices, good service and fast shipping are all fantastic qualities to have, but don't quite compensate to waking up with sheets coming off the bed.

Tip for consumers: This company has a lot of great products available, I've only had experience with the sheets. While I probably will never order sheets from them again, I may order other items.

karent24
9/15/14

I ordered 5 clothing items and while it ticks me that they are all coming from different places in different packages what is ridiculous is that 2 of the 5 are the wrong size!!! The packaging slip has the size I ordered but the garmets aren't right! I don't have time for all these returns...who's running this business anyway? Low quality garments too...don't bother!

Tip for consumers: Buyer BEWARE!!!

melissas39
9/14/14

Some prices are good, some are just ok. Have to be careful as some electronics are reconditioned. The website freezes up a lot. First order went fine. Second order one of the items I wanted was not available so it offered me free shipping. However, after I finished shopping, the shipping was included. So I emailed the CS rep. She wanted a screen shot of the free offer and about 8 or 10 emails later and about an hours time, she could not help me get the free shipping they offered! What a total waste of my time. There customer service is a total joke.

I wanted to add to my above review. I stopped buying from nomorerack. I order pillows, which turned out to be cushions with hard cardboard inside of them. I purchased a rug set that had the wrong dimensions and I found the exact set for less at Big Lots. I ordered a adult women's sweater and it was a child sized sweater. I ordered two expensive foam pillows that I found cheaper at Costgo. Too many issues with them and returns are a bit of a pain. The occasional deal you may get (most the time you can find the items cheaper in the stores) is just not worth the taking a chance on getting what they advertise. They state that the manufacturer writes the ads but the ad for the rug set with the incorrect measurements is still on the site.

Tip for consumers: Pray you don't need customer service.

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

jm116
9/12/14

If I could give it zero stars I would....ordered 2 cardigan sweaters...received 1. Sent an email immediately informing them of their error...they refused to send the other sweater~gave me an instore credit which I will not use. Not worth my time nor money. Thankfully it was only $16.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

debs19
9/1/14

I had ordered some boots (2 pair) for Christmas gifts for my two girls. I purchased them in October I gave them for Christmas as was the intent. Unfortunately one pair did fit the daughter they were given to.. So several days after Christmas I called to return them and was told they would not take them back as I only had 10 days for the return... They were for a Christmas gift for goodness sake... There was no way I would have known within 10 days of receiving them that there would be an issue... So bottom line, I have a brand new, in the box pair of UGG style boots, to small for both my girls and myself, and I'm out $40 ... Real nice ...

Tip for consumers: Don't shop them!

mh53
9/1/14

Absolute $#*! quality products, $#*! customer service, spent hours and hours emailing and never received my refund. Their customer service telephone number wasn't in service for the entire time I was trying to get my refund. This company is a total scam. Avoid this company like the plague!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

brianv10
8/29/14

Purchased 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Both were counterfiet. I tried to register them at the Beats website and could not find a serial number. I dug a little deeper and watched a few youtube videos on how to spot fakes and sure enough, the merchandise I received was bogus.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from nomorerack... A bunch of crooks!

sheilak5
8/27/14

I agree with the majority. NMR is a scam. Purchased grandson android tablet and earphones. Earphones were wrong color. Android stopped working in 3 days. It took over 1 month for them to receive item back thru mail Got a credit instead of refund. Now trying to use store credit but cannot get response to email I sent on how to apply store credit. Will never use this or recommend site Ever again. Wish I had came across this website prior to placing order.

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere!!!!!!

mohammedb13
8/26/14

I purchase one android tablet within one month it stop working . So I have very bad experience with nomorerack.I don't know how to change it.

allp1
8/24/14

If you located in TX, don't waste your time in this website. They have good deals but they don't deliver anything to this state. I had 7 items in my cart and I place the order and my address was not recognize. When I request help by email they said problem resolve just by telling me to go to USPS website to verified my address, witch I did that before I request help. I send them an email back and then someone try to helm me by asking me so many question from the type of computer I am using to payment information.... No thanks I am done with this website...... Also there is no phone number to call....

Tip for consumers: If you in TX, don't waste your time.

judyp12
8/22/14

Yes I ordered a pair of lounge pants got them. Ordered a black pair of jeans got the. Ordered a second pair which was light blue never received them. Sent an e-mail never heard nothing back. Still haven't received my jeans.

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

darylb11
8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

ronc37
8/17/14

Ordered a 20.00 phone case when it arrived it did not seal like it should . My guess is this case did not meet the original manufacturers standards. So I sent it back and they charged me 8.00 to send it back and gave me a store credit for the remainder. This site is a rip off I wouldn't buy a life jacket from them if I was drowning!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site !!!!!!!!

daveg37
8/14/14

It is now 30 days since they said my item was shipped and I still haven't received anything. I guess it will arrive eventually, but that's not the main problem with this company. Once you order something, they will fill your inbox with emails twice a day. I clicked to unsubscribe and it didn't change a thing. Still getting barraged by ads for whatever "great deal" they are pushing that day. If you're lonely and want something in your inbox every day, then by all means buy something from this company. Otherwise, stay away.

Tip for consumers: Order WAY in advance of when you need the item because there shipping is extremely slow.

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

kellyd27
8/12/14

Nomorerack has horrible customer service. Good luck if you have a problem. They are no help and won't do anything to try to help. They should be shut down. Don't ever order from them.

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

ff13
8/8/14

My $10 signing up coupon didn't work, I contacted customer service, after it was placed in my account as a credit and when trying to use it, it states a minimum of $30 is needed, but it didn't say that on the coupon and customer service never told me nor gave an apology. Also my money credits which would be at least $100 (I know it was more), for referring through my link, which the credits were never given to me. Nomorerack, I believe is a scam when giving out credits and legit coupons.

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

ivoryt3
8/6/14

Ya know,I never bought anything from nomorerack,never will.They have no respect for other people.They gotta hold of my grandma's email account and said "Hi this is Granny,nice to see you,I found this site on nomorerack and it's got great deals,check it out!It showed a bunch of advertisements.I asked my grandmother about it since it seemed weird.She said she never sent such thing.I was about to explode.What in their right minds make them think they can lie about someones grandmother!?!?They still send me 50 spam emails per hour.From "granny".It's not just bad products.JUst plan bad people.

johns727
8/5/14

I should not have even had to give one star!
This company is a scam! ordered a 10" pad, after fighting to get it within 6 weeks! it was the wrong pad, after more than two months I decided just to take the 130.00 loss, do not order from these people, the products are not good, totally cheesy.
Bad customer service, terrible products, just a bad experience all together, and I am not the only one, there facebook is screaming with people that got screwed, you can get the same products with guarantee from Amazon or any other company so why take the chance on getting screwed too.

mikhailk2
8/3/14

Horrible experience. Here are some examples:
#1 My wife ordered jewellery and by arrival stone felt off...She contacted customer service and they refused to get it back or replace it since its final sale.
#2 Jacket she purchased arrived with noticeable defect on it...well the same story sale is final.
#3 I made a mistake and misread advertizement and purchased iPhone 4 for a great price. Unfortunately it was a mistake since phone is locked to Verizon and there is no way to unlock it to T-Mobile. Assuming they like their customers I politely asked to return item for refund...got the same response...sale is final
So, if you like gambling...go ahead and buy from them but you will need some luck for sure.

kimberlyl13
7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

dorothyh12
7/28/14

My name is Dorothy and I ordered from them, I agree they are crooks. Watch out everyone, I had to get my attorney on this company.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

josephj21
7/25/14

I purchased a 9 in tablet from nomorerack which did not work. Would not connect to WiFi. Contacted them and was sent return labels to some placed called worryfreegadgets. When it was returned I was told that a replacement had been shipped and given a tracking number for usps. Item never shipped. After a week nomorerackvsent an email saying the label was going to expire because I had not sent the tablet back and after informing them that it had been sent back they gave me a credit. They then stupidly sent me a email asking to rate my experience. After receiving the very poor rating they started sending me email after email asking me to change my rating. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. All you people who have given them good reviews, keep buying and you will be a victim too

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

tiamaria
7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

kellyh54
7/18/14

I just had a recent experience ordering jewelry on nomorerack.com and I knew it was too good to be true, but my friend bought a cute ring on there and it looked great. So I went and purchased a ring. The day I got the ring I wore it for half a day and it started to discolor my skin and ring. The discription said it was rhodium plated meaning it takes time for the chemical to react. I called my friend and same thing happened to her after 2 days. If I could I would give it 0 stars. It was such a waste of money. DO NOT BUY JEWELRY ON THIS SITE!!!!!

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

mc323
7/17/14

Ordered queen size sheets. Got full. Contacted customer service and told them I shouldn't have to pay for shipping to return. They said they'd send a shipping label. All I got was instructions on how to ship. Plus they won't refund original shipping. Why should I pay shipping on their mistake? I have ordered everything from software to an air conditioner online without a hitch. Except here - never again!

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
pattid4
A: Hello, I have had such a bad experience with the company, but here's what you should do. If they made the error, tell them that you want a full refund and return shipping paid for. If they say no, ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell them it was not your fault and if they don't comply, you will reverse the charges from your credit card or however you paid. Tell them you will be happy to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Be strong and don't take no for an answer. They will eventually agree to send you an emailed return label that you can print out and when they get the item back, make sure your bank account is credited properly. They are very good at giving partial refunds. If this happens call them again and ask to speak to a supervisor. If you hang in there and keep bugging them, they will eventually refund your money.
3 weeks ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Answer
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
1 month ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack