Review of Zulily.ca

2601 Elliott Ave, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98121, US

lynnec35
8/2/19

While shopping, I added 2 items in my basket and when I went to check out, my items where no longer there, I was wait listed. The website allows item items to be taken out and sold to another customer.

sb379
4/14/19

OMG! I just read some of the reviews after I've placed my first order. I don't like ordering online. I saw a cute dress and thought I'd try. I really hope my experience is better than what most of you folks are/have experienced.

jodis226
2/15/19

Zulily is one of my favorite sites to shop on and one of my biggest weaknesses. I love that there are brands from all over the world that I can access that I wouldn'y be able to purchase otherwise. There's been some great Burt's Bees baby clothes that are only sold in the US. There's been great deals on cute slippers from a brand that's only in Australia that we reorder every year. Tons of great organic cotton brands also from the USA. The sizing charts are all different and specific to the brand which is really helpful. Other than the shipping time which is expected being that it's coming from overseas, I've had a lot of success with Zulily. There's some brands that I've learned to love for their tunics and I keep reordering the same brand over and over again. I think the biggest thing is just reading carefully and reading the size chart. You can also read reviews online for the same brands and visit their websites directly. I don't think I have received anything from China yet. Most of its from the UK, India, Australia or the US.

micheller211
12/3/18

Go for the brand names you know and you'll be happy ! Lots of brands are from China and you'll get really bad quality and sizing is ridiculous, example 5x = a size 12 and the items I have ordered take forever to get to me .
Customer is very good in dealing with problems.

shirleyr122
10/28/18

This shopping web site is a web of decent. The clothes are of inferior polyester, thin, ill fitting. I ordered on two separate occasions, the sizing is ridiculous. I sent the first order back.. but not on time so lost the whole price. Second, one dress fit, sent the other back and after emails with details, they conceded and gave me a credit. I logged off and only logged back on because they emailed me stating I had $117 credit. I purchased 3 items totaling the credit, now they can't find my credit and they have another $127 of my money. Whoever cooked up this site is laughing all the way to the bank.

maryr382
4/2/18

Overall I am happy with Zulily. I do check prices on line to compare as they do inflate the original price. I Have rarely been displeased with what I have ordered...but, as I said above, I am a careful and a comparison shopper. When you shop on line you are taking a chance...best to buy brands you know and watch prices.
Always easy to track shipments...and I LOVE not having to worry about duties crossing the border.
Customer service is prompt and usually helpful.
My biggest complaint...the pictures accompanying the advertised items are very often NOT even close or available when you go to that grouping.

debbies165
10/9/17

zulily states articles not eligible for return. they now wish u to send the items back if u don't like them. u pay shipping to receive them and then pay shipping to send them back. if u live in Canada the postage is almost the price that u pay for the item
deb s

debw38
9/28/17

I too, ordered a fall coat. I ordered it one size up as past purchases in my normal size were too small. Anyway, the jacket I ordered came with a broken zipper. They told me to donate it. I would not donate a coat with a broken zipper. If I can't afford to replace it living on a pension, how do they think a low income person could afford to replace it? I did not receive a refund or replacement for this coat. I think the quality of the products in the past year have gone down big time and much of it is factory seconds.

patriziab
7/15/16

Wish I had read the reviews before I ordered online. My goodness, the "quality" is unbelievably inferior. I purchased the clothes under the belief they are made in the U.S. Shameful! The pictures are so deceiving. The product is awful!

bridgetg5
6/4/16

My experience with Zulily has been a learning curve. I now look at the sizing charts as I have bought a few things that are too small. Their company policies are great. If something is going to be a long time shipping they give you the option to cancel. Their clothes are super. I do not feel guilty for only wearing them for one or two seasons because of the price I pay. Love this site.

marciak5
4/21/16

3 week's ago I purchased 9 dresses from Zulily, I received all of them. it cost me $130.00, I saved over $500.00. I Love my dresses. Thanks Zulily!

joanneg12
2/1/16

I love zulily!! They have fantastic products, great prices. Ship to Canada without ridiculous shipping charges. Best online shopping site!!!

bonniet17
9/17/15

was very happy with my first purchases when I bought items from 2 brands I know. Easily 1/3 of the price elsewhere. These were reasonably fast. Next purchase I bought a coat and followed the size guide given at the item. I upsized because it was a winter coat. I ordered a 2X. It is 6 inches from closing at the front so is more like a size 8. The coat didn't have any tags inside and Zulily needs to follow up on this kind of silliness. Delivery was very slow. They need to be more accurate about the measurements of EACH item and not use general size guides. Great website, but for sizing go only with what you know. Found their customer service very good when asking a question about shipping.

mistakem
9/14/15

Very unhappy with my first purchase. It takes 3 weeks for them to ship and the quality of their clothes are bad: very cheap material with color that come off on first hand wash. Don't waste your money!

chriss239
2/10/15

I haven't ordered yet but have it sitting in the check out right now. I have read the reviews so far and most likely won't go through with the checkout since ordering on the canadian website still has me paying duty.....not impressed with that. I have over $500 to pay for clothing for my daughter and myself and will go elsewhere as these reviews I have read are not impressive to say the least. Why would I pay $99 in duty from a canadian website to ship to canada?? I love how I can order the same items I find on amazon.ca different from amazon.com and have NO DUTY. My first experience with Zulily might be my last and not even my first, ready to cancel this order.

jeanm41
1/18/15

I should have checked the reviews before I ordered. All 3 items that I ordered went directly in the trash can. 1 shirt was made crooked so that it would not stay up on 1 shoulder and the threads were hanging down all around the hem. Another shirt had fabric particles that rubbed off all over my body and face when I tried it on. It literally was falling apart just from trying it on. The clothes are not what is shown in the photos just the cheapest possible imitations. Based on a report I saw on the Today show, I think the reason why it takes so long to get is that once you order they have some cheap manufacturer in china throw it together.

lisem1
1/17/15

I have made a number of purchases and have been very pleased with the products until this last shipment. It was a brand I had previously purchased so I was aware of the quality and sizing and purchased 1 size up. Unfortunately the size was very wrong, 3X was maybe a regular medium. Emailed right away and received contact right away and funds returned. They have no way to accept returns so they suggest donating.
Must say I am very pleased with the outcome.

reneeh9
12/14/14

Poor quality of merchandise and shipping takes way to long. Very disappointed in my last order. Will not order again.

tuulap
11/28/14

Great place to shop, good value! Out of the 100+ items I've purchased, only disappointed twice and Zulily took care of them no questions asked!

heatherm43
10/30/14

I read the reviews. This company sounds like it sucks. Photos of merchandise look great, seems what they send u isn't Scared me away

Zulily.ca are all canadian prices. The items come directly from their country of origin and can take weeks. Every brand has their own sizing chart and from different countries.

By Jodi S.

Questions? Get answers from the Zulily.ca staff and other customers.

Zulily.ca?