Review of ZOZI

Tel: 855-937-1616
yourfriends@zozi.com

deirdrea7
3/15/18

Everything about ZOZI is amazing; customer service, products, overall company vision. I've experienced nothing but excellence from this revamped company. There may have been past hiccups here and there, but this is a company that's working hard to fix any issues that hinder their customers from receiving wonderful service.

karent123
10/25/17

We listed as a company No reservations were made on the site. We paid for a year in advance. They began charging us $100 a month when our year contract ran out. There was no way to make contact with the company. They didn't return our emails. We finally were forced to close our credit card to deny them access. Don't do it. Run the other way.

gg92
6/5/17

1- Took 2 hours of 1-1 support to set up my business- so far so good. Offered 3 month trial period. Complicated, but I had good help

2- Got 3 bookings for memorial day weekend!

2.5- Discovered my customers were being charged huge booking fee, in addition to my fee

3- Difficult to communicate with customers. No contact list. No app.

4- Difficult to view calendar. No weekly manifest report.

5- One customer wanted to cancel. It took me 2 weeks to get an answer from tech support about how to do this. The answer was a link to their instruction manual. Which I couldn't find by searching myself. Had to wait for their link. Later I discovered the customer wasn't billed in the first place, so there was nothing to refund...

6- One of my customers trashed the place. Burned my building supplies. No response from Zozi. No Accountability

7- Discovered I have been paid for just 1 of my 3 bookings, 3 weeks later

8- Waiting for response...

DO NOT USE ZOZI

Tip for consumers: Dont....

ericb154
3/24/17

I use zozi for online booking for my company. I was happy with them for the most part except for one major thing. If I go to zozi.com and pull up activities for Memphis, it shows all these businesses that aren't even clients of Zozi yet it doesn't list mine and I am a client. It even has my competition listed. This infuriates me and has me looking for a different supplier. This is probably a major reason they are having to lay off 30% of their workforce. They should be more loyal to their paying customers.

matthews89
9/26/16

I own a tour company in North Carolina and I received a call from Zozi asking if I'd be interested in trying out their system. I said maybe, but I'm in love my current software with TicketLeap. I told them to call back in a few weeks. However every single day I received a call from "Jacob," as they desperately tried to get me to use their system. I eventually blocked the number they were calling me with but began calling me from a second number. I blocked that number as well but more unbelievably they tracked down my Mother's phone number and began harassing her! Unbelievable! Still debating on wether to report them for this or not.

pamelaf21
6/15/16

One of the most disorganized companies I have worked with. After signing up and running my first payment through them I learned that they set my account up to pay me after the event which would have been paying our company 105 YEARS later.. YES 1.5 YEARS!!! Then because I elected to leave for not receive prompt service and payment. After speaking with them weeks before on payment terms they assured me they would move the payment date to 2 days after the client had made the payment. Now that I have elected to leave they refuse to credit our account and I had to go in and manually reimburse the client and bill them through Fareharbor the system we now use.

Hi Pamela,

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience with the refund and that your disbursement timing was not updated. Unfortunately, I was able to adjust your payment timing for all bookings moving forward, but I am unable to push for any bookings made prior to the change. I did follow up with management and our engineering teams regarding our conversation and this is the feedback that I received.

I understand that this was the main deciding factor in your decision to move systems.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help in regards to this refund.

Good luck with everything.

How did I do?

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Pamela Fleming <pam@sundaradestinations.com> wrote:
Thank you. Thats really silly as it was supposed to have already been changed to the 2 days from booking 2 weeks ago and that obviously was never done on your end or we would not be having this conversation.. But this is the very reason I have elected to leave Zozi and will provide my feedback via social media on my experience with your organization. You dont stop servicing a client EVER, especially when they leave as they are your biggest ambassador for future clients and business. I will write to your executive team including Mr Sassani in which I am connect to through several social media sites and will share this experience and that you have been unwilling to send me our funds because of an error on your end.

I need a new password because the system will not let me login. I need this today so I can refund our client and book through Fareharbor.

Pamela

Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:38 AM
To: Pamela Fleming <pam@sundaradestinations.com>
Subject: Re: ZOZI Advance

Hi Pamela,

I apologize for the delayed response. We are not going to be able to push an early disbursement to you since you are no longer using our system. You will be able to refund the client and rebook them through your new system.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

How did I do?

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Pamela Fleming <pam@sundaradestinations.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have never heard back from you on posting our $500 to our account vs me refunding the client and booking through fareharbor.

Please let me know when this is going to take place. You assured me 2 days yet its Tuesday and I spoke to you last week about this.

Pamela

Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 3:21 PM
To: Pamela Fleming <pam@sundaradestinations.com>
Subject: ZOZI Advance

Hi Pamela,

I hope this message finds you well! I just became your dedicated Customer Success Manager for ZOZI. However, when I took a look at your website I noticed that you are no longer using ZOZI Advance. I do need to ask you a couple of questions and go through the process on how to close out your account so you are not charged. Do you have a second to chat later this week?

Hi ZOZI Partner,
This morning we got a little excited and prematurely sent an email announcing the new ZOZI Advance dashboard - something I am very excited to share with you soon.
We still have a few more weeks of development work before the new dashboard is ready to dazzle you, so we appreciate your patience.
In the meantime check out the new dashboard overview for something to look forward to: https://advancesupport.zozi.com/hc/en-us/articles/218456157

Excitedly yours,
Product Team
ZOZI Advance

kristig4
5/2/16

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! We use ZOZI for reservation booking for our business. The old system we used was bought out by ZOZI and we were forced into switching to them. In addition to them jacking up the price (from $40/month to $300/month), they also managed to screw up most of our reservations that they transferred over. On top of that it has been over a week using their services and they should have disbursed several thousand dollars to our account so far and we have gotten nothing. After sending several emails since last Friday, I finally called them on Monday afternoon and was told they wouldn't fund us until after the events actually took place and that was stated in my contract. You better bet I read that contract top to bottom and it DOES NOT state that. In fact, it states disbursements should be within 2 days. Now I am waiting for call back from someone, but it doesn't seem like it is going to happen anytime soon - they have my money AND my customer's money, why would they bother calling back?!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THEM

kennethp14
2/2/16

Ordered the product on Monday, and received it a day later on Tuesday, at LESS than half of the next lowest price n the internet-included shipping charges. The product was brand new, in its original packaging so I got the real deal at an incredible price.

scottb131
1/26/16

I had a travel deal that didn't quite work out as expected with a provider (no fault of Zozi) and Zozi gave me a full credit. Two years later, I didn't get a chance to use it due to an injury (I don't need gear, I need experiences!). The credit was going to expire in February, so I called and the customer service person (very pleasant and human) was happy to extend my credit for another two years. I think that's great, and it makes me want to do business with them again.

donh80
1/17/16

There was some confusion with an order description. One phone call and Zozi solved the issue in a matter of minutes.

The professionalism, courtesy, and good nature of Jessye, their Loyalty Associate made my experience with Zozi exceptionally positive.

This was my first experience buying from Zozi, and they have a loyal fan.

joshual33
12/7/15

My fiancé and I have purchased the 11 day Galapagos tour through Zozi. Obviously being in the US it's difficult to rely on information on South American websites to plan the trip. Zozi took the complication out of planning and had very knowledgeable customer service staff to assist us every step of the way. Jessye Levy went above and beyond for us and we are very greatful. Looking forward to the trip and using the GoPros included in the package!

kimm110
10/11/15

First by fixing my coupon (which was applied on top of a steep sale price,) and then by agreeing to a return without a shipping fee because of damaged packaging, I feel like this company bent over backwards to make this customer happy. I ended up not returning the item after all and am very happy. Will be repeat shopper---good deals!

stephanies91
9/10/15

I just wanted to give kudos to your AMAZING customer service team. They made my order and exchange seamless and easy. Jessye also sent along a care package with swag to accompany the gear I ordered. She made it personal in her emails and note and really represents how customer service should be handled. I will definitely be a loyal Zozi customer going forward and will spread the word!

stephaniec64
9/10/15

Every interaction I've had with Zozi's customer service has been outstanding -- they're friendly, helpful and really go above and beyond to ensure that you're happy! For example, when one item I ordered was out of stock, they not only refunded that amount to my account but they also issued a credit for a few dollars more than that to make up for that. Who else does that? I've purchased quality, name brand gear from them at lower prices than most other places and am also going on one of their Getaways to Ecuador next month -- can't wait!

michaelj118
9/9/15

Customer Service is deftly efficient! Kudos to Gio!

andyr35
8/31/15

I got a great deal on my trail running shoes I use and have a hard time to find a great price
they did all and the shipping to boot ...the customer service rocks just like the ones I will climb :} I be back

jenniferg73
8/10/15

we ordered vouchers for travel several months ago. Recently, ZOZI offered the same voucher, with an added incentive (a Go-Pro camera) thrown in. All it took was an email asking if we could also be eligible to receive the incentive, even though we had purchased (and redeemed) the vouchers three months earlier. Not a problem and service with a smile. Very pleased with ZOZI's customer service; next step - is the trip amazing??! Time will tell!

johnz38
7/24/15

If I could rate something a zero on here I would. Our company puts on adventure races and we had heard good things about Zozi so decided to give them a try. The initial experience was great. Our service rep Kim was on point, helpful, and was going to put a rush on our experience so we could have it run for an entire month. We were told they have 150k people in our area (Chicago) and sold on how great this experience would be.

Then it was a week of radio silence. We heard nothing from them and had to reach out to find out the status of our project. We were told it would be done on time and that it was with their content department. They informed us we would get drafts to see soon and they apologized for not being in touch.

Another week of radio silence and our date was rapidly approaching. The next conversation we were informed our offer would be pushed back two whole weeks. When we asked why we were informed that it was because they had a new business area in the company that was super busy and taking precedence over our offer. Basically we were being told "our business is more important than your business to us so you get pushed off". I couldn't believe what I was hearing. By now it was too late to go with another offer provider and we were stuck with these guys.

Another week and nothing from them. We called again and were this time told our offer would once again possibly run late, if it ran at all, due to several people within their company no longer being in that department. I don't know about anyone else but if we make a promise to a client on a delivery date for a service and we lose some people we don't push it off, we work overtime to make sure it's done. Being told our offer might not run at all was ridiculous. When we finally got the proofs we had changes to be made and only half of what we wanted done was actually completed! When we talked to the rep it took half an hour to get him to listen long enough to actually understand what we wanted the offer to say.

Then the offer finally went live but barely. It didn't go out as many times as we were originally told it would, the wording on the ZOZI site was wrong (and never got fixed despite our requests to correct it and have the offer read correctly), and the whole experience was a disaster. We would rather go out and knock on doors telling people about our race than ever go through these people again. Their initial service is great to get you in the door and then everything after is a complete joke. There is no customer service, no follow through, and no integrity when it comes to doing what they say they will do. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Stay away from ZOZI.com, they don't actually care about their customers and will push you off with excuses when something goes wrong.

Response from ZOZI-Customer L., ZOZI Representative
Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Providing an amazing experience for our partners throughout their entire journey is extremely important to us. Clearly this was not the case for you, and I sincerely apologize.

Our Director will be personally reaching out to you shortly. We would love to resolve this issue for you, and ensure that you receive world class service moving forward.

You are also welcome to send additional feedback to merchants@zozi.com.

-Jason
rc59
5/11/15

Since the company is still fairly young, there's bound to be so bumps along the way. But with the way ZOZI handles these bumps is a sure sign for (continued) future greatness. The only improvement I would suggest is to update their website a little, but this is based off personal opinion rather than fact.
ZOZI will be my go-to from now on!

valj7
4/24/15

I cannot say enough about the customer service at Zozi - I was trying to buy a pair of zero drop Altra shoes and it was my first time getting that brand so it was difficult to figure out the right size. The folks at Zozi were super patient with me in terms of helping me with exchanges (overall, I had 4 pairs of shoes shipped to me and returned) - and the people at Zozi made it easy, hassle-free and were extremely friendly and pleasant throughout the whole process. It's my first time using Zozi and I'm really impressed with their customer service - they've made a loyal customer out of me!

jennym33
4/16/15

I've used ZOZI before for deals and gear sales, but they really surprised me when I reached out to ask a question. Not only did the rep answer my question, she researched different reviews of the product and shared them with me to make sure I had as much information as possible.

I was looking at climbing shoes, and she even chatted with me about the sport and how much fun it is to get into. Really went above and beyond normal customer service. I found the shoes for the same price at a local store, but will definitely buy them at ZOZI if I decide to get them. I really like the personal side of their operations!

kylem59
3/8/15

I was concerned that my order would take a couple days to leave their facility and 7-10 days to ship (as it says to allow for)...but my order shipped in under 24 hours! It shipped Tuesday night and I had it by noon on Saturday.

The product is made by Under Armor and "MSRP" was $140, and while I found it other places for $120 and $110 (in limited sizes), ZOZI had it for $90.

When I placed my order I was concerned I would not get the product in time for my trip, so I emailed the customer service after placing the order...they pretty much assured me I would get it in time

Good customer service! Good product!

eunicec1
2/20/15

This site has not just good products and deals, but provided efficient and helpful customer service via live-chat.
I wanted to complete a new purchase (in exchange for one I sent back) and their customer service was able to immediately respond to my query, I did not waste time to complete the purchase. A follow-up email and request of feedback demonstrated confidence and personalized customer service. I followed-up with one more query and the response given was evident that the company values customers!

andreah47
2/20/15

ladies bogs boots in plum

the customer service was outstanding; i did something rather ditsy with my order, and through the course of 8 or 10 e mails, over several days, the zozi rep tracked down my item, as it had been sold out. i'm a major on line shopper, and this goes above and beyond any other company i've dealt with. yay zozi customer service! a+

Tip for consumers: call or e mail your questions, they will get back to you and follow up!

petera61
2/19/15

Kristen did a great job helping me find the perfect bag for my trip! Patient and very pleasant too!

Tip for consumers: Go for it

Hey Rashmin, Thanks for getting in touch about this! We're in the process of clearing out our warehouse to focus on the activities and experiences sector of our company, so we're offering great final sales on gear! Everything that we sell is still new and directly from the manufacturers, so there shouldn't be any defects. If you receive any damaged gear, please get in touch with us at help@zozi.com and we'll be more than happy to assist. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great day! Cheers, Gio Community + Customer Loyalty

By ZOZI-Customer L., ZOZI Representative

Hi James, Thanks for getting in touch! ZOZI.com is an online marketplace for local activities and international getaways. We also have ZOZI Advance, which is our online booking software for tours, activities, and events. You can find more information here: https://www.zozi.com/advance! Cheers, Gio Community + Customer Loyalty

By ZOZI-Customer L., ZOZI Representative

Hey Chantal, Thanks for checking in on this! I replied to your email as well, but to confirm, we do not sell any used gear on ZOZI! We're in the process of clearing out our warehouse to focus on the activities and experiences sector of our company, so we're offering great final sales on gear! Everything that we sell is still new and directly from the manufacturers. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great day! Cheers, Gio Community + Customer Loyalty

By ZOZI-Customer L., ZOZI Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ZOZI staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ZOZI