Review of Zennioptical.co

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

wendellc12
12/11/18

Even though I only used this site for fun glasses and cheap basics to keep in my car ($6.95 including prescription lenses with no add ones) it's not worth the headache anymore. They manipulate you into adding the non reflective coating for $4.95. It's automatically added unless you notice and undo it. One time I ordered some aviators, and they looked like they were for a five year old: no return accepted. This time I ordered a style that I'd had before, figuring that would be safe. I ordered a 10% blue tint in one with the same frame I also with clear lenses. I called them and told them both black frames of the same style came in with clear lenses. They wanted a screen shot, which was ok. When I put them on the table to shot, I could see then that one of them did have a barely discernible blue tint. It was no where near the same exact tint color and percentage I had bought before from them, which I had lost. I could tell it was going to be a big deal, so I decided it wasn't worth my time, and won't be in the future. Better to spend more and be able to return or have a problem fixed easily. My prescription is very basic, but once you start adding on options or things you actually need, they cost a lot more. Choose a company with great customer service who doesn't make you go through hoops just to refuse your request anyway.

Questions? Get answers from the Zennioptical.co staff and other customers.

Zennioptical.co?