Zennioptical.co

Zennioptical.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Zennioptical.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zennioptical.co?

“Heaven help you if there's a problem”

Wendell C.
12/11/18

Even though I only used this site for fun glasses and cheap basics to keep in my car ($6.95 including prescription lenses with no add ones) it's not worth the headache anymore. They manipulate you into adding the non reflective coating for $4.95. It's automatically added unless you notice and undo it. One time I ordered some aviators, and they looked like they were for a five year old: no return accepted. This time I ordered a style that I'd had before, figuring that would be safe. I ordered a 10% blue tint in one with the same frame I also with clear lenses. I called them and told them both black frames of the same style came in with clear lenses. They wanted a screen shot, which was ok. When I put them on the table to shot, I could see then that one of them did have a barely discernible blue tint. It was no where near the same exact tint color and percentage I had bought before from them, which I had lost. I could tell it was going to be a big deal, so I decided it wasn't worth my time, and won't be in the future. Better to spend more and be able to return or have a problem fixed easily. My prescription is very basic, but once you start adding on options or things you actually need, they cost a lot more. Choose a company with great customer service who doesn't make you go through hoops just to refuse your request anyway.

wendellc12
December 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Zennioptical.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zennioptical.co?

Have a question about Zennioptical.co?