Review of Eyeglasses.com

Tel: 1-888-896-3885

margaretg164
Margaret G.
3/22/19

I basically choose eyeglasses.com for the very good reviews. I like it facilitates details in the selection process and believe my order is what is required based on the explanations provided.

marye398
Mary E.
3/21/19

Overall order was great. The only thing I would improve is the search capabilities for frames. It would have been much better if I could sort by color!

jennyf86
Jenny F.
3/21/19

One of the three frames was no longer available and I was informed of that prior to the shipment and a credit was applied for that third, unavailable pair. I did not feel like a "customer number" but rather an individual. Thank you!!!

steved358
steve d.
3/21/19

the only site where I could find these style glasses and I'm really excited to see (pun intended) how this turns out...

rikik1
Riki K.
3/20/19

I wish I could know how long it will take to get to me. It would be helpful to have that somewhere on the site.

kevink209
Kevin K.
3/19/19

Prescription accurately reflected. It is difficult to get a good sense of how frames will fit without trying them on.

carrier88
Carrie R.
3/19/19

In your frequently asked questions someone asked about discounts and it stated to use “hurry10” but then when I tried to use it said not valid any longer. Also the price was higher then most other websites - so I wish there was a price matching policy. These frames were 103.00 in another site, cool frames.com.

danem23
Dane M.
3/18/19

Very hard to find frames in my style in small size. This was the only place that I had any luck. Thanks!

sarahr228
Sarah R.
3/18/19

Phone calls (where a message was left) and emails to ask questions were not returned. The "chat with us" option did not work.

catherinej38
Catherine J.
3/16/19

Easy purchasing process. Quick confirmation of order. Awaiting receipt of product before finalizing overall shopping experience.

erikkac
Erikka C.
3/15/19

Package arrived really quickly. Glasses were just as how I expected them to be. I'm really happy with my puchase and will be ordering from this company again.

minnien2
Minnie N.
3/15/19

This is the second pair of Kay Unger frames I have ordered and have been very pleased with the product, cost and timely order of receiving them.

keithk165
KEITH K.
3/14/19

Average. Nothing out of the ordinary. ordered glasses. Already had a pair that I drove over. THese were the replacements.

donaldv30
Donald V.
3/14/19

I'm glad I found this user-friendly source for the type of bifocals that I desire but can no longer obtain locally.

heikkis
Heikki S.
3/13/19

I ordered Dolomite frames with matching clip-on sunglasses. They were in backorder for over four months before I finally had to calcel the order. I understand that eyeglasses.com cannot deliver to me if the factory does not deliver to eyeglasses.com. However, I was not being updated or informed of the endless delay and when I called, I was told the frames were on they way and would ship in two weeks. That happened twice. I was not informed it was never going to happen! I think leaving returning customer on hold, nobody tracking if delivery was ever made, is unacceptable.

samanthas271
Samantha S.
3/13/19

I would like to filter by lense height because that makes a difference when your prescription is stronger.

julian54
Julia N.
3/11/19

Cant wait to get my Versace glasses ! Ordering was so easy I was able to enter my perscription myself. I also think I got a really great deal :)

shelbyr36
Shelby R.
3/10/19

I feel like I've been trying to checkout all morning. I tried to use a card that hadn't had the address updated. It was understandably declined. I realized the issue and tried to fix it but the billing page would not allow me to edit any information. Under the shipping info it only had the ability to edit my card number. The delivery method tab only had the ability to edit card info. Restarting the page did not work and after I tried to do so ALL of the billing/ shipping info disappeared. The only reason this transaction was completed is because I started the whole process, entering rx info and all, in a new incognito tab with a new card. The website is great (although incredibly slow to change the color options when previewing frames) but the billing page seems to be pretty buggy. Not a horrible experience, but I won't be buying from here again. When you're taking my money is the worst time for things to fall apart as bad as they did. - I selected yes for a response, but really I just want you to be aware your website has some bugs in a bad place. I don't need anything.

matthewf155
Matthew F.
3/10/19

Previous attempts to order unsuccessful. Website not easy to navigate. No reply to emails and calls to customer service.

anneg139
anne g.
3/9/19

Everything went fine. Costco had these same frames but in a different color. I got these here and paid Costco to fill my prescription. Win win.

kathleend171
Kathleen D.
3/9/19

It was easy to order but I’m a little annoyed I had an order placed and I didn’t receive an email saying that the frames were not available so please keep me posted with texting if that’s possible at 516-263-8905 thank you

dianew229
Diane W.
3/9/19

Prices and selection are excellent for the Morel-France LT Lightec frames that I am seeking and so far the customer service was excellent. I called the store in CT and the customer service gentleman explained how to see the lens depth on the page that shows the lenses, because for bifocals I want a depth of at least 35mm. It's great to talk to a person in a brick-and-morter store!

thomass651
Thomas S.
3/7/19

Website and ordering were simple enough. Return policy gives me peace of mind. Let's see how it all works out!

jeanneh69
Jeanne H.
3/7/19

Couldn't find a way to virtually try on these frames. Link on page didn't work and was difficult to find the return policy.

stevev135
steve v.
3/6/19

It's virtually impossible to speak to a agent on the phone when you have a question about an order online. It took several weeks for me to make a decision because I couldn't ask a question on the phone.

Questions? Get answers from the Eyeglasses.com staff and other customers.

Eyeglasses.com?