Review of ZCrave

ZCrave reviews

codyh58
3/18/19

THE WORST COMPANY DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. HORRIBLE.
They do not know how to refund your money, paid for expedited shipping and never received the product and they will not return my money.

trishah24
2/13/19

They sent me an item in a different size than I ordered and they won't return it. They just keep offering 20% off for me to keep it. Frankly, their policy and customer service is junk. Their clothes are cheap junk. Don't ever deal with them.

marnig1
1/31/19

SCARY!!! If you see this because you are questioning the company after you purchased call you CC or VISA company right now and cancel the purchase and report this website is a scam immediately.
I had ordered 3 Aritiza sweater's. Days later they wrote me that they only have one out of the three colors I ordered in stock and one other color as an option. They offered that I could pick out other merchandise instead and did not offer a refund for the ones they didn't have. That was a huge red-flag. I responded that that was actually fraud they sold something that they didn't have and are not offering me a refund rather they are only offering exchange. They didn't writeback. I called my Father who's a Lawyer in NY (which I've never had to do ever, and I'm an avid online shopper) and said something's fishy about this company and had him reach out directly and left them a voice message. I also wrote them myself that I would compromise and except the two Artizia colors they did have and to refund me for the third. They finally responded days later that they would do just that ( probably only after receiving his voice message. And no they never called him back.) Then days went by again and I never received an email regarding shipping. It's now thirteen days since I ordered it. Today I disputed the charge with AMEX after reading all the other reviews I'm confident that if the items ever did arrive they actually wouldn't be Artizia but a horrible fraudulent copy. I advice everyone to not buy from here unless you have a father as a lawyer to go after them and feel like arguing. Also I too wrote a bad review on their instagram that they deleted.

ashleyp219
1/21/19

samuell91
1/9/19

Really fast shipping. Great customer service. Would recommend this product. Definitely will purchase from this company in the future. 10/10. no issues

blakem57
1/9/19

This product is amazing I love it so much and it's so pretty in person definitely worth it and it's not even that expensive

yaliennas
1/8/19

I revived my item with fast shipping, good customer service, would recommend and buy again in the future.

solyt
1/4/19

I ordered a dress over 2 months ago and I tried reaching out to customer service and they ignore my emails and they tracking number is fake .

They won't answer me by now and won't return my money . Please don't let these people continue steeling .!!!!? DO NOT BUY

theresal81
12/29/18

I ordered from them awhile back and had terrible experience with their shipping process/notification. I was receiving notification that orders were successfully delivered but nothing received at my shipping address (and it was showing an East Coast location). I got even more worried that even their email communication of my follow-ups suddenly stopped. I received the items more than a month. MY ADVISE - do not order around Chinese New Year because they seem to have a long non-work holiday. WHen i received the dresses, they were good "knock-offs" and I was satisfied. I recently ordered more dresses and so far, i liked what I received. Again, good knock-offs. The materials (sweater) was thick and good quality and the sequins are sewn very well (no single sequins loose). And the delivery was within the expected time of delivery (i alloted about 3 weeks because these items were coming from CHina). I am glad I gave it another chance.

poojak15
12/28/18

Being a shopholic and pretty aware about online shopping , This is one of the worst online website. The quality is beyond atrocious . I ordered a dress for USD 124 and i was hoping atleast a wearable quality. The dress came without lining , disgusting finishing .
Please please please spare your money and dont go this website at all. I wish somebody would have told me about this before . I am not a premium quality freak , but the dress should be atleast wearable , zipper was not working , threads are out and transparent day dress . Its beyond wearable.

xiaojingc
12/20/18

so I was looking for deals for a designer dress and that's how I found zCrave. it is a bit cheaper than the other sites I have seen so I placed the order. The shipping took forever and when I got the items there are no brand name and no logos. it doesn't look like the website picture either- completely knockoff from the designer dress. When I relooked at the website description, I realized that it never say that it is from that designer, although the picture and description are exactly the same!!
I was really angry so I reached out to customer service to ask for refund. Guess what? of course they don't accept returns because I bought the items "on sale" and they told me that the return policy is stated on their website, which is true... but here is the thing - there is no ONE SINGLE ITEM that is not on sale on ZCrave... so that means THEY DON'T ACCEPT RETURN AND WON'T REFUND YOUR MONEY... even if "all they care about is customer satisfaction"... BULL$#*!!! SUCH A BIG FAT LIAR!! STAY AWAY FROM IT.

nikkid41
12/10/18

The worst customer service I have experience. The phone number provided on ZCRAVE's website seems to not work as no one picks up and if you leave a voicemail, no one calls you back. I have attempted to simply return an item for weeks. I have a thread of e-mails explaining that the item I received did not fit, was poor in quality (especially for the expensive price) and that I followed the size guide and it still was incorrect. Once actually receiving a response via e-mail, the customer service representative began to state various reasons for not being able except the return. They went from not taking back orders that come late for a special occasion (this was never my reason), to not taking back an item that was at a discounted price, etc. It did not matter what I wrote back, they came up with a new reason to now take it back. I ended up filing a claim with AMEX due to this awful experience. I repeat, do NOT order from this company. I have never experienced anything like this.

lisab800
12/5/18

I've been dealing with this company for over two months now. TERRIBLE customer service. They sent me the complete wrong item and refuse to acknowledge. I would highly recommend to STAY AWAY from this company. A total scam.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY - DO NOT SHOP

isabellar26
12/3/18

So I wasn't completely sure to buy any items from here but there was something I couldn't resist to get. A few scarves for the winter trip I was going to and they arrived lovely . Customer service that I got a hold of was friendly and patient too. Start with something small and give it a try

sandrab572
11/22/18

Had some issues with customer service a while ago. Seems that they put much effort in it. Had a great shopping experience now

natashaa42
11/6/18

First of all it took almost a month to revive and it did not come from New Jersey as they lie about where their whatehiuse is; it's from China. They steal pictures from runways and try to remake them. EPIC FAIL! They've invested quite a few in their web page but it's a total fraud. I'm writing this review now and should wait until I get home to take photos but I'm too anxious. I'll post again later

ebc
10/5/18

WARNING -zcrave hire people with exceptional photoshop skills, less so with customer service skills. The only thing that was decent is their size guides, which was accurate and clear. The lovely material texture in the pictures of the blazer I ordered was nothing like the smooth material on the blazer I received. It would be like calling a bed sheet and a bath towel the same kind of material. Their customer service is also terrible. I tried to arrange a return the day after I received the order, expecting to pay the return shipping. They took nearly a week to respond and then just stopped replying all together. I would recommend buying anywhere else - trust me, if you buy from zcrave you'll be deeply disappointed, out of pocket and stuck with an item that looks nothing like what you ordered. I tried to share a photo but unfortunately this site doesn't work for photos.

unhappyb22
9/27/18

Terrible quality
Terrible customer service
Untrustworthy,
These are made in China not US so don't pay for US quality as it isn't

nnekas2
9/13/18

Don't do it to yourself. The items are not as pictured and the views below are totally false. I would listen to the specific reasons why people aren't buying!

yarone
9/10/18

I love the shirt i bought. Great price looking very nice. Size was perfect. Fast shipping. A good value for my money. I really dont know what other people are talking about when giving bad reviews. Will buy here again

valeriak4
9/8/18

I don't usually buy things online as I like to try them on in the store but I found the pieces of clothes I bought very flattering and of high quality. The prices are great.

danieln125
9/8/18

Simply amazing creative and revolutionary app. I use it every day and it really made my life easier.

nicolej106
9/8/18

As a shopping fan I enjoy using this website all the time, it is great quality and the service is quick and nice.

sandyg93
8/30/18

I bought a colorful dress for less then 30$, amazing price. Shipping was very fast.
I loved what I bought,. Thank you ZCRAVE

msr32
8/30/18

The sold me dresses completely different than the pictures. Items was send from China but their office is in Tel Aviv, Israel. Couldn't get in touch with anyone, no email reply, no customer service.

SCAM!! SCAM!!!!!!! Don't buy from here!!! They tell you can't return anything that is discounted on their site and absolutely everything is discounted so no returns! And their clothing is completely mis-sized. I wear a medium with everyone and an XL didn't even fit me! I lost $300 with them and they won't respond. And I wrote a negative review on each dress I purchased and they deleted it from online. I was trying to warn others! Terrible company!!!

By Ashley P.

SCAM!!!!!!! Don't buy from here!!! They tell you can't return anything that is discounted on their site and absolutely everything is discounted so no returns! And their clothing is completely mis-sized. I wear a medium with everyone and an XL didn't even fit me! I lost $300 with them and they won't respond. And I wrote a negative review on each dress I purchased and they deleted it from online. I was trying to warn others! Terrible company!!! You won't be able to get in touch with them!!

By Ashley P.

Quebec Canada Montreal is my location . They have not shipped my item after two months

By Soly t.
Questions? Get answers from the ZCrave staff and other customers.

ZCrave?