YodelDirect.co.uk

YodelDirect.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. YodelDirect.co.uk also ranks 370th among Discount Shopping sites. The most common issues with YodelDirect.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate YodelDirect.co.uk?

“Do you feel lucky?”

Nick H.
9/13/19

Do you feel lucky?... So you think the bad reviews are unlikely to happen to you and take your chances. Only to discover that nope, you're not lucky. Yodel attempted to deliver a parcel for me to an Argos click and collect address only to "claim" it was rejected (even though many other deliveries of the same or bigger size have been made there). Unfortunately at this point everything goes wrong. Yodel wont let me change the delivery address, they wont let me have the parcel delivered to a depot, I cant arrange collection from the depot the parcel is currently at because it is 20 mile away from the customer and every attempt to resolve this results in a "please wait 1-2 days for a response" as they are incapable of having actual conversations internal within the business and have to rely on slow emails to get updates. They do not contact you, you have to do all the chasing and then they give you zero options to resolve your problem. After you've exhausted all attempts to find a solution they then inform you that it will take 14 days (YES - 14 days) to return your parcel to you even though you paid for 48 hour delivery, and then refuse to refund you for the pleasure. I'm now left with them effectively holding my parcel ransom, with a customer who is not getting his delivery and no way of finding out where it is because "returns are not tracked". In short. Abysmal. If you should choose to use them, you're playing russian roulette. Spend a couple of quid more and use Parcelforce, DPD, Hermes - anyone better than this shower of excrement.

nickh264
September 13th, 2019
Do you feel lucky?...

lindaw579
April 3rd, 2019
Failed collection 3 times - could not get to speak to a human being - no apologies no refund no help and now way of contacting them - lost business due to the company they need shutting down - they take your money and make it impossible to get it back
tahirek
January 29th, 2019
Note says parcel not ready. failed delivery. The liars they never even turned up. Has happened twice on two different orders. Never again, going to stick with myhermes, take a little bit longer to deliver but they always pickup.
bms2
November 29th, 2018
Livid that I spent 3 days waiting for collections, only to see the system update to show attempts were made. You can only contact them through Live Chat - if you can find the link, which is well hidden. Best to imply you're after a claim and it comes up. No one called to say they couldn't find the address. We have CCTV. They did not turn up. Very stressful. My stress through frustration was too much and I eventually used horrible Hermes, who also never show up, and had to carry large, heavy box to drop off point of theirs. So inconsiderate regarding consequences of failed collections. Still fuming and unhappy. Parcel took 5 minutes to book, but I spent ages chasing. Lost so much time.
stum9
September 26th, 2018
My parcel is stuck in limbo right now and neither yodel or yodel direct claim it is their responsibility. Both are a shower of useless ****s

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!

daniell1706
January 10th, 2018
Yodel Direct is a Terrible company, run by Amateurs and should be avoided at all costs.

Completey Useless courier outfit, there is a reason they are cheap, they're Rubbish. Sent a parcel that was no longer tracking after just one day so I contacted 'customer support'. In total I have contacted them at least 10 times and on every occasion the useless muppets seem to just string me along telling me what I want to hear but in actual fact do absolutely nothing.

They also keep locking me out of my account. One person I spoke to, spent over an hour trying to reset my password and when I continually couldn't log in, they eventually told me it was because they blocked me, they obviously thought it was funny, wasting my time. After they told me thay had blocked me from logging in they moved me over to another agent, who then strung me along for 10 minutes asking me what the problem was, who then moved me again to another agent, they do this all the time.

Every time I contact them they tell me they are waiting for a reply from the depot and to wait for an email, it's been over 3 weeks now, I haven't received a single email and still no refund or any sign of where my parcel has gone. I highly recommend using another courier who treat their customers with a bit of respect.
joshuah76
December 21st, 2017
YODEL
Connected With
Live Support
SHANDRE
30:38
Welcome to Yodel Online. In order to identify you, can I please have the full name, first line of address and postcode on your parcel please? I would also like your parcel number if you have it please? Thank you.
You have now been transferred to Shandre

JD*******841134
joshua hobson
1 pike law raod
hd7 4nl
Delivered
Nobody seems to be able to tell me very much about my parcel
Delivered
It was wrongly delivered. Promised again today it would be collected and re-delivered
hello?
Delivered

Thank you for confirming this information, allow me a few minutes to have a look, please.
Thank you for your patience but as I can see the parcel was delivered and it says JOSH signed for it.

well i was told over the phone it was signed by someone with a D and Y in there name
Delivered
and i wouldn't be wasting my time on here if i had received it
Delivered
I checked with my neighbours and they have not received it
Delivered

Thank you for your patience Joshua ,I do see a ticket was raised to the depot to conduct a driver's interview but the depot cannot get hold of him they will try again ,please give it some time as the timescale is 24 hours for feedback.I do apologise about the inconvenience.

Well it has been 48hours since I raised a ticket. And I was told the driver had been informed to collect from wrong address and re-deliver. I even gave my phone number, so the driver could contact me, to tell me where he wrongly delivered it too.
Delivered
Something very dodgy about this service
Delivered

This is the last message from the depot, "Note Morning I have tried to call the driver no answer left voice message to call the office Thanks Geraldine
yodel\geraldene.jones - Thursday 21-DEC-2017 07:44 (8 hours ago) "

You wouldn't expect him not to reply to the depots call unless he had something to hide or avoid
you can see my concern
Delivered
I am recording all phone calls and online chats. So i can forward to my supplier and for feedback for other customers
Delivered
Hope this is cleared up soon
pawelr4
April 15th, 2016
I don't understand why they still on market???!!!
paulb226
February 5th, 2016
Yodel is the worst company I have ever dealt with. You ring the number in the website and they can look at where your parcel is but as soon as you have a question, they point you to their sister company called "YodelDirect" and Yodel apparently cannot answer any questions.
Guess what, you can't get hold of Yodeldirect, they have someone sitting online cutting and pasting standard answers.

This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with, needless to say, I will never be ourchasing any item at a store where they use Yodel ever again.

Customer service stinks, and the company is a $#*!in scam. Their drivers are thieves that continue to steal the items and the company does nothing about it.

They claim an item that was supposed to be delivered to me 3 days ago, was picked up from the seller in Warington yesterday and so far it's taken them 2 days to get to slough and still not here.

What a bunch of wankers.
alberta25
May 18th, 2015
I received on 16th May at 08:58 an SMS from YODEL, telling me that my parcel would be delivered today. I had plans to go out but when I saw the SMS, I changed my plans and decided to stay at home and get the parcel before going out. I stayed at home the whole day. At 12:51, I received another SMS from YODEL saying that “sorry, we came but you were out”. Yeah right… I was at home the whole day. Nobody rang at my door. Bunch of liars…They did not even bother to come. It’s been 2 days now and still no updates from them, I tried to track my parcel online, on their incompetent online website, there is zero information or updates on my parcel. How poor. I will never buy from that store again because they use Yodel. In fact, I will never buy from any stores that use Yodel, ever again.

Tip for consumers: If I were you, I will never buy from any stores that use Yodel, ever.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the YodelDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

Send your parcel today through Yodel Direct and get excellent prices on both domestic and international delivery services, next day delivery available.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YodelDirect.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about YodelDirect.co.uk?