Review of Yahoo

stcloudmncarpetcleaners@yahoo.com

22 reviews with 3 stars

ta191
4/27/19

I've never met anyone who *hasn't* been hacked if they had a Yahoo account...unless they were protected with Multifactor Authentication. It's a simple option under account security.

Something to keep in mind (just like gmail) if you run your email through a search engine company it's going to be scanned.

jenniferr429
10/27/18

I must say I used to love yahoo in the beginning when they had messenger and all the goods but now, it is just a bunch of news. It started to becoming boring. If you don't have to have yahoo, then don't.

stephenj139
8/12/18

Having tried to post a comment many times, they never get posted even though everything in the process seems OK.. I suspect Yahoo only allows selected people to comment. How sad. Also, they are partly funded by Wells Fargo. I'll never trust Yahoo again.

emilyb241
8/8/18

I like yahoo and the news it has on its website. I don't exactly prefer yahoo because its very one sided. And its not as good as google and other search engines

sherryb83
5/1/18

Watching her cook and it's seems she thinks that "everyone is going to go crazy over the food she cooks". I've watched several of her shows and she says this alot and I haven't seen anyone go crazy yet.

nancyk83
5/16/17

It's now 5-15-17 & still no bathing suit, now Modlily is blaming the shipping agent & they can't refund me my money, they just keep asking me to wait.

dohns
8/7/15

Yahoo used to be my "go -to" site before I left for CNN. Yahoo is ok in terms of providing a mix of political/current event topics with celebrity gossip. I don't check in as often anymore which is not a reflection of the site, my preferences have simply changed.

calvins19
9/8/14

Next to google the second top most search engine used by most of the people in the world is Yahoo. Yes both google annd yahoo are both ends as far as I knew. Yes, if the google is best in giving the search results for the unknown concepts in forms of deffinitions, acronyms etc., yahoo is at its best in covering the world news and also it is first place in updating the current events of the world frequently.

kentm10
8/30/14

they were once great, but nowadays things has went hilly....

i love their email back then , but nowadays they keep asking for my cell number inorder to activate it , that's ridiculous

Tip for consumers: do away the cell phone texting inorder to have a yahoo mail

abhishekt
2/12/14

i get well updated about the daily news and current affairs goin around the world. but some time the content is not relevant and i find it fake.

brycenm
12/11/13

yahoo mailboxes sometimes slow to respond, let me a headache

tuoscaa
11/28/13

the site is ok, I have sign up several yahoo mail. But the mail's features and speed are not as good as gmail...

brianl29
8/19/13

Their email service is really vulnerable. I had many accounts hacked before.

chard
7/2/13

About Me and My Life
I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values and have got sense of humor, I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that one should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ...

lillyo1
5/16/13

Yahoo email has being my "email for years" but I don't know why I get so many spam, I don't even know why I find myself subscribe to those site that I don't even know. For a reason a spam folder was created..now we need no spam at all. It will be awesome...Who mail's owner wants so many emails from people we don't know, and services we don't need, or people we don't want to meet. I don't know...it is frustrating sometimes.

jimk25
3/7/13

Yahoo used to be the best site on the internet. Easy to use, the email was really easy to use. Now I find that the email is much more difficult and can act funny at times. The Home page is not news it is 75% just gossip stuff. What has happened? I really wish we could go back in time 2 years and have the old yahoo back.

jimd27
3/4/13

The new homepage sucks it really could be put together better!

davisonhs
1/18/13

Yahoo website is a good platform for news and entertainment. The production house should update the creative content on urgent basis. Google data base is far far far effective than yahoo.

yareems
1/7/13

I use Yahoo mail what I didn't like was that I used the yahoo answers and I got banned, I was being proper and everything. I contacted yahoo and they refused to give me an answer which is very unprofessional.

elliec1
4/9/12

Yahoo is much more than just e-mail service. It is better than MSN.

melissam9
9/25/11

Seller account is kind of confusing and not very professional looking.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yahoo, is under going a big market change with Verizon Wireless, Yahoo! has been running slow ever since they mention the Oath Brand, Inc. It was like the whole market crashed for Yahoo!, they are still working on buying back the stock, and I even wonder why the offer to buy, a company with no problem, that dose the same kinda of work without using or selling a telephone. Yahoo1 sould be up and running, but there is still, on when and how they are going to buy back the stock.

By Lavetta L.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Yahoo