Review of Yahoo Local

Yahoo Local reviews

Sunnyvale, California 94089, United States

jd369
1/14/19

Like other websites, this one is also listing a private, residential address as being connected to a business for which it has no previous connection. There is zero way to easily contact them for removal of this safety and legal issue listing. All the information seems to come from the same main source (who have been one of the only ones willing to do anything, but have no explanation for how they came to have a fraudulent listing they sold to others).

Tip for consumers: Do not trust information on this website. The information is false and potentially damaging.

megand103
11/6/18

I've had an open account with Mobillio Law for over a year now. The attorney my fiancé was working with had left the firm and decided to practice on his own so my fiancé followed. We made payment arrangements to finish up the balance on our account with Mobillio. $300.00 a month. Andrea would call on the last day of the month and I would give her the payment, every month. Very recently as other legal fees started to build up my fiancé and I decided I was going to call Mobillio and ask to pay $100.00 for one month so we could catch up on other payments. I called, Andrea said she had already ran the payment for $300.00 that month. I asked her why she did that without my consent as we were not set up for automatic payments each month. I asked her to refund $200.00 as I would like to only pay $100.00 that month due to other legal fees building up. Andrea said she would check with Matt, Matt got on the phone with me started yelling in a very unprofessional manner told me that he was going to sue my fiancé and I, take a civil action suit against us and that he doesn't have any other client like this. He said he had to put food on the table for his family too and make a living. He stated that the attorney that left his firm could get his money each month from us but Matt could not. He said that if we want a refund that is fine but he was going to pursue the civil action. I have never been treated so low by an attorney in my life. As I believed in his field of professional work he should be the one who is more understanding of the people he serves knowing the reasoning they are coming to him. Instead Matthew Mobillio verbally attacked me when all I wanted to do was try to make a lower payment that month due to other legal fees. I do not advise anyone to go to Mobillio law for their legal needs. There are plenty of other attorneys within the LV that have class and professionalism.

joec481
10/1/18

Do NOT shop at Salvation Army Thrift Store on Corunna Road in FLint, MI.
Dirty disgusting store, RUDE and mean employees.
BAIT & SWITCH pricing - when you get to cashier they try to raise the prices saying sticker wrong.
Overpriced broken and damaged junk priced over retail.

jdoed
9/20/18

Hopefully this review will prevent another human being from going through what I went through at Zen Gardens. DO NOT GO THERE! This so call guest house is listed on Craigs list as a Guest House for females. The fact that there is no security deposit to move in is what draws most people in. Zen, the woman you will be communicating with only on the phone via text messages and phone calls say that this is a guest house, but it is an apartment that's being sublet by her. No one knows where she is or who she is because she never visits the apartment. However, she will utilize the guest in the apartment to handle her business. She will even get to the point of asking you to throw out the belongings of another person if she feels the need. The guest/roommates will be her employee basically. You will be asked to change codes and even put other people's clothing outside. The kitchen is filthy and both toilets are broken. One of the toilets you have to remove the tank cover put your hand in the tank then flush the toilet. The other toilet is out of service because Zen refuses to have a plumber fix it. She wants the guest to chip in and pay the bill. The light in the bathroom is also broken, so you have to shower in the dark. The place is being run as though it is a homeless shelter and you will be able to experience the place as though it was a shelter thanks to Zen. Also, the guest/roommates are not being screened properly. So expect to find runaways, Jobless, and even mental health people living there. If you want to mix with any and every body then this is the place for you. This means that anyone can be sleeping in the bunk bed next to you. Yes, I said it right. There are only bunk beds available. Your paying $675 for a bunk bed and unfavorable conditions. Now if you are for some reason unable to pay the rent directly on the 1st of the month. You will receive THREATENING TEXT MESSAGES AND PHONE CALLS FROM Zen TELLING YOU THAT HER UNCLE WILL BE THERE TO THROW YOUR BELONGINGS OUT ON THE STREET. You HAVE ONLY UNTIL THE 1ST OF THE MONTH TO MAKE A PAYMENT OUTER WISE YOUR GONE. Is stress and aggravation is your cup of tea then by all means go to this place. If not I suggest you use your $675 and rent a private room by yourself.

skyeo2
8/28/18

I purchased a vehicle from Lia Toyota of Wilbraham at the end of June; the service was superb! at first.. A few days after I signed the contract, I noticed a brake light issue with the vehicle while driving at night and the dashboard had 4 service lights. The brakes were lighting up randomly, whether or not I pressed on them. When I brought the vehicle back to have it checked out I was supposed to also receive an inspection sticker. Between Lia and Chevy they had the car for 5 days- THE ISSUE WAS NOT RESOLVED and I DID NOT GET A STICKER EITHER after specifically telling them I NEEDED one. I picked it up after work so the service center was already closed when I retrieved my keys and noticed there was no sticker (I was past the 7 day mark for inspection). When I went home I had someone check the brakes-they were NOT fixed. I called back immediately and told them the issue was not rectified. I had to go back YET AGAIN for the same issue. If they had checked the brakes they would've noticed it was not fixed and not have wasted my time or gas having to go back. So the brake issue was fixed after I had to bring my vehicle to Chevy personally and experienced the worst customer service of my life. After this I still did not receive an inspection sticker even though they had my car for another 4 days ! I went back and ensured they gave me a sticker-even though it was a REJECTION. (mind you I 'owned' the vehicle for a month even though it was in my possession half that time and the issue was ongoing). DON'T THEY PERFORM SAFETY CHECKS PRIOR TO POSTING THEM FOR SALE AND ALLOWING CUSTOMERS TO DRIVE OFF WITH THEM?!? After complaining to the GM since the car does not yet qualify as a lemon, they tried getting me in another vehicle which would have cost me for the first purchase on top of the 2nd. After I sent the GM a second email stating I would have to get a lawyer involved MY EMAILS WERE BLOCKED! I noticed this when requesting his availability to discuss numbers for a different vehicle and it bounced back. He and the salesperson kept telling me they would have updates with some vehicles and numbers, but I had to call back 4 times before I was able to go in person when I finally got answers. I was told they did not have anything comparable, but that they would check out some other vehicles. The numbers they came back with were over twice what I was paying for the defective car!! There was no possible way I could afford that! I declined the 'offer'. I had e-mailed the assistant service manager again in regards to another problem I noticed. They had no availability until almost 3 weeks later..In the meantime I had my own mechanic check out the vehicle and he stated he believed a wheel bearing was bad also. When the dealership checked the vehicle again they stated they did not find anything wrong with it. I ended up opening a case with Toyota directly after calling another dealership to see what else I could do and who was above GM Kupec. Toyota had to send the request to the dealership twice before they received a response. On top of it I was never called or e-mailed like I was supposed to be. I had to continuously follow up with Toyota to figure out what was going on. Now my ONLY option is to get legal involved in the situation.. Worst experience ever!

monikaf12
8/11/18

Recently leased my 2018 GLA250 from Fletcher Jones in Fremont. The entire process exceeded my experience. Fast, easy and efficient. Not to mention friendly, not pushy, yet very informative. What more can one ask for when acquiring a new vehicle. It is the first time I leased a car rather than purchase it out right. This is now my third Mercedes Benz. The previous two were used car purchases from other dealers, but they were always maintained at Fletcher Jones. Mind you, I drive to Fletcher Jones as I have had the utmost best service from them by far. I live on the Peninsula and find it well worth my time to drive the extra miles to see the outstanding service team at Fletcher Jones. I was introduced to them by my mother who had purchased and maintained her vehicle there since the early 1990's. When it came time for me to maintain my first Mercedes Benz (SL500) in 2002, I had gone to a different dealer for service. Wasn't too happy with them as they were very obvious about not being too pleased that I had purchased the car elsewhere and was bringing them the car for service. Took it to Fletcher Jones after that, and boy what a difference in attitude and commitment to service. Since then I have maintained all my Mercedes Benz vehicles with them, and as mentioned, just leased my most recent one from them.
Had my first service done last week and worked with Ron Reyes, the service advisor. Again, couldn't ask for better service. The team was thorough in checking out the items I had mentioned required attention. They went above and beyond to make sure they could re-create the automatic trunk closure challenge I was experiencing on an intermittent basis. During the entire time they had my car, Fletcher Jones had furnished me with a loaner vehicle. Ron kept me informed throughout the process, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I couldn't be happier with the consistent, outstanding, and always friendly service I've received from Fletcher Jones over the years.

tessam15
6/21/18

I just purchased a 2018 Honda HR-V. If you want a great Sales Assistant ask for Khasin Lopez. Terrific knowledge , genuine guy! This is my second vehicle from Commonwealth Motors ???You sure will Shop them last.

bradyr12
2/24/18

We just purchased a 2017 Audi Q7 from Motor Werks of Barrington and Darrin Davis was the best part of our experience! He was very kind, helpful, not pushy, understanding, knowledgable and friendly. We got a great deal that was fair to both us and the dealership. DJ is a very good salesman, see him if you want to have a pleasant experience, you will not be disapointed whatsoever! DJ is young, entergetic and will go to bat for you because he cares about his customers satisfaction! Thank you so much for the positive experience, we will definately recomend friends and family to DJ.

sangeetas2
12/6/17

I've tried multiple multiple cables,all were at best mediocre. These are hands down the best I've ever had. The combination of fiber optic cables is genius!I'm going to be installing these on all my handguns!!! I have fiber optic on my bow so I was familiar with that,but in low light conditions when the lights up...it's Amazing!!! FOS provides a great range of cables & networking cables.Thank you for such a great products!!!

bb103
10/15/17

Super 1 3203 Independence cross street Parker 10-7 I put in 12 dollars in a Volvo S60, when I pulled away the needle did not move, so I turned around to find out if they were able to check the pump. I spoke with the clerk and showed him my receipt but is appearded nothing was in the tank. SI O asked if he could put a bag over the handle until it was checked to avoid any other customers getting duped.. He called the owner, I said either let me pump from another pump or issue a refund, & cover the pump. None of the above was he willing to do, he choice was to call the Police so they could take a report, it made no sense for that to be the solution, Police are for emergencies, but i waited 30 min with groceries in the car. I asked for the number or contact so I could call the person that regulates the pumps, normally there is a sticker on the pumps. none of the above was a solution so I finally left. The minimal act of preventing another customer from spending money on a malfunctioning pump was to big of a request. Very awful experience for a handicap 66 yr old, so I went to OT and put the same amount in and got 1/2 tank about what I normally get.. I try to support the independent operatores, that was the last time..

vaigaiw
4/18/17

how to get review from customer for my business
from yahoo,How do I write a great Online Business Review?

Tip for consumers: How do I write a great Online Business Review?

jeffh134
9/24/16

Hired this dog sitting business for a week. Received no info during the week and answered text questions with almost no information. Came back to a urine soaked carpet all by the back door where the dogs go out. This is 2 dogs who have NEVER peed in the house since I got them. Had to replace the carpeting in the room. I would never recommend this guy, as you have no idea if and or when he actually shows up.

robertm217
4/25/16

The above website is listing the company E.T. Squared Cleaning Services, LLc with an unauthorized address. The address that company is using is my home address, which was not authorized by me. I have contacted several websites regarding the illegal use of my address and some have removed it. However, other websites have picked it up and are now listing it. It is apparent that these websites do not research the companies that they are listing, which means that they are unreliable.

Yours truly,
Robert C. McKenzie

dougc35
11/5/15

They use to honer veterans day but, this last year it fell on a Friday. They choose to push Veterans day off until Monday. I was one of the first of our family to arrive, and usually find us a large area so our family can all sit with each other and friends. We sometimes have 25 to 30 in our party. I got an attitude when I showed my ID and was told they were not honoring the vets today. There was no invitation to come back Monday or an apology, just "we're not doing that today". I was told that many other restaurants were in fact honoring the vets today and to meet at Apple bees. We have moved ALL of our meetings to more friendly locations as the "Golden Cow" is now off limits.

sofyag
2/7/14

A great website!!!

zenithb
2/7/14

very helpful ...

johnf9
1/12/10

I HAD LEASE A CAR FROM THIS COMPANY AND PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON IT A WEEK LATER THE CAR START TO FALL APART..SO I DROVE IT BACK TO THE DEALER TO GET MY DOWN PAYMENT BACK AND THEY SAID NO..... AND I TOLD THEM AT LEASE TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM THEY SAID NO CAN DO ITS MY PROBLEM NOW.... SO WHO EVER SEES THIS COMPANY STAY AWAY THERE NO GOOD, I END UP PUTING MORE MONEY IN THIS CAR THEN WHAT A BROUGHT

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo Local staff and other customers.

Yahoo Local?