Www2.snapfish.ca

Www2.snapfish.ca has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Www2.snapfish.ca also ranks 77th among Photo Printing sites. The most common issues with Www2.snapfish.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Www2.snapfish.ca?

“Very bad experience”

Esther a.
12/10/18

I booked hostel in germany for 6 and when I arrived they told me that I could not stay to sleep, I had to find another hostel and they did not return my money.

esthera42
December 10th, 2018
linov2
January 3rd, 2016
I placed my order December 01 2015 , was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
January 03 and the order is still in the same status,(Processing) as it was in December 15th.
Customer Service is just a slick patronizing service. Nobody has been able to give me a reason why. One did, he advised was due to the bad weather over western Canada, funny that since the order has not shipped yet but the weather is blamed.
This Company is a joke!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Www2.snapfish.ca staff and other customers.

Snapfish digital photo printing service allows you to preserve memories by printing pictures in a variety of sizes. You can also create thank you cards, announcements, calendars, photo blankets and so much more. Use coupon when you spend $29 or more an...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Www2.snapfish.ca?

Have a question about Www2.snapfish.ca?