US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

brandonj30
10/28/16

This is all a big $#*!ing lie. If filled out 50 different god damn surveys and they never seem to end and I never get the credits I was promised when I first $#*!ing started. On a scale of one to ten I'd give you $#*!s a -37. Suck a $#*!

kiras12
8/24/16

They rarely ever come through on giving you your credits. They also NEVER qualify you for any of the surveys after they've asked you a lot of questions to see if you qualify which might as well be a survey in itself....just bad service.

EDIT 8/29/2016: It's annoying as hell to have to have screenshots for everything, but they have done right by me recently as long as I have a screenshot for proof of completion. Note: They won't send you a confirmation email and most of their credits will not accept your completions so you have to use their support tab, but I finally got a huge load of credits that were withheld from me for a while.

9/26/16: Now, they WILL NOT give me credits ever for any offer I prove completed....Look at the photo for the email they sent me.

10/10/2016: I had to open a complaint, but I finally got some help and they have said they will not ever do this again and they agreed I'm an honest person so we shall see. Still working it out.

Tip for consumers: MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CONSTANT SCREENSHOTS FOR PROOF BECAUSE THE OFFERS WILL NOT GO THROUGH! They are actually trying to help it seems...

laurar94
6/26/16

If I could give this website a -5, I would. I've had problems in the past with collecting credits for completed surveys etc, but learned to take screenshots of everything I do for them, as proof. However, they have sunk to a new low. I attempted to report a problem to them today and now they have made the captcha impossible to solve. You are given a grid with 6 or so, tiny, blurred pictures. You are told to pick "the ones that show street numbers" . Most of them have numbers, but you are supposed to decipher which ones show STREET numbers. It doesn't matter what you choose, you will be wrong. Then they give you another 6 pics and you are told to pick "the ones that show rivers". Most of them have some sort of body of water but you are expected to figure out which ones are RIVERS...When you fail that one (& they make sure you do) the next 6 pics are of buildings and you need to decide which ones are store fronts..and on and on and on..... Unbelievably frustrating and unbelievably low on their part.

P.S...I finally found an email address to contact support. It bounced. That address does not exist..

rickr64
6/22/16

You can have all the proof in the world you did the task. Then they ask for screenshot for proof in the claim. Yet you cant paste your screenshot where they want. They do this to thwart the fact you completed the offer/task and dont have to pay out. They only want your info...email,personal info to sell to other companies. This is called theft by deception. They decieve you into thinking you get a "freebie" of gems or credits as long as you give personal info. Companies that do this need to be held accountable for there deception.

suep54
6/16/16

I have spent all kinds of time trying to get help for credit I did not get. They just send you in circles. They don't want to help you out. Even when you follow the instructions you can't get any help. Don't waste your time!!!

janj17
6/1/16

This is one of the biggest ripoffs ever. You won't get your rewards and you will waste a lifetime trying to do so. If there were no stars, you would have this rating.

chevasw
5/31/16

Their system is so corrupted on listia!!! You can have 20 screen shots of proof and still not good enough!!! They are the worst yet!!!!- I have been blocked because so many admins have had to credit my account!!! Seriously???? Why would that be my fault for their faulty system!!! And they also like to say some of their offers are free until you enter info and the last page is wanting payment!!! They are total SCAMMERS just do your self a favor and don't do do their scamming surveys from any sight!!!!!!!!

mego6
5/8/16

What a pain. What a runaround. I have been asked to submit screen shots from my computer to prove my participation. They have posted a fraudulent statement on Listia. Sadly, I believed the statement and did the offer.
Will be contacting BBB soon.

williamh169
4/18/16

TrialPay is okay when it works as it should but when it does not which is unfortunately over half the time and you have to contact support it becomes a nightmare. There are lots of questions and hoops to jump through and a great deal of effort is required to receive your reward. It is often not worth the hassle or time it takes. Maybe that is their objective? To make you say forget it? I see a great deal of negative reviews here so I can see I am not the only one who had a bad experience with them.

Tip for consumers: I'd suggest staying away from the William Hill Casino offer. I had trouble with both Trial Pay and William Hill when it did not credit. Both ends were making me jump through hoops in order to receive my reward but they were quick to take my money. Definitely poor customer service.

adriannas2
4/14/16

I don't like trialpay. Everytime I try to get a new tab it won't connect. How do I take trialpay Off?

seanr49
3/3/16

completed an offer through trialPay on Top eleven and did not receive my tokens even though I had completed all requirements and when you try to contact the support through the phone app the message does not get sent and will not leave your phone. Looking at the previous comments this is the norm for this company and they should not be allowed to operate on any sites if they are continuously ripping people off.

paulk126
2/28/16

I joined William Hill sports betting through TrialPlay and should receive 3500 WGT credits. I have emailed William Hill who confirmed that I have met all the requirements. I have not received any credits and TrialPays customer support link appears to be a complete scam. I have since emailed both WGT and William Hill expressing my disgust that they do business with these crooks.

pattim14
2/11/16

I paid 18$ for monthly and i was suppoused to be rewarded 147,000 credits for listia !!! It says compleated and i did the disney one and got it right away? Now i have 1 ihad 57 $ on my card i cant beleave i did this .

roys56
12/28/15

They blocked me apparently and they cheated me out of 700 worth of credit on a survey and 1000 on a recent on i got the receipt. Lets see what they tell me.

dexterc18
12/2/15

If I only clicked on the offers,then why in the hell is my INBOX flooded with emails from offers that I have completed???? huh ? and what's up with the bogus support link?? I have completed dozens of offers and haven't got paid for not one single offer...What really got me is that I DOWNLOADED Real times player November 27,2015 where are my 3,948 credits????

elizabethb117
12/1/15

There is a follow up. After I shared my review from here on the european TrialPay fb page plus copy/pasted similar cases, they contacted me saying they looked over my acc again, everything should track fine now and if not I shall contact them. So I did 3 offers two days ago. One worked right away this time, worth 1000 points, two didn't, worth 100 (app download)and 1000 points. I sent in a ticket (the support link is still broken, so go via generalsupport@trialpay.com) and they paid out. Apparently all it needs is a bit pressure. They're still not worth more than 2 stars

brandons49
11/10/15

Customer service does not want to honor their payments nor honor their customers. I think we should start a petition to get TrialPay removed from swagbucks and other sites like gifthulk and irazoo. TrialPay needs to go bankrupt and out of business if you ask me. Horrible customer service from TrialPay.

everetth18
10/19/15

I play games on Facebook and I have tried to earn skull coins and gems using Trial pay. They never ever pay. They often put adware, spyware and malware onto your computer and any offer will fill your email with spam but you will never get paid what they owe you. Do not get scammed and waste your time.

nicholask14
10/17/15

They ask you about your personal life, and refer you to their partners, then you get nothing. when I contacted them, they wrote back that they couldn't track my action and they 'suggest' I pick another partner. how much they have to earn to be able to 'track' your order, god knows. here is their reply:
Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us.

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the Toluna survey offer you attempted to complete to receive free GoodSync 9 Pro for Windows.

Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information.

If you are still interested in receiving GoodSync 9 Pro for Windows for free, you are welcome to select a different offer that suits your needs.

Regards,

Michelle
TrialPay Customer Support

melanied8
9/24/15

When my Zone Alarm was up for renewal, it offered it free thru a Trialpay offer. I bought an Entertainment Book, but never got my Zone Alarm renewal. I have an open BBB complaint cuz ZA denies any contact with Trailpay tho it still pops up on my computer with offers to this day via ZA renewal prompt. Getting anything resolved is impossible which is why I filed with BBB.

I wrote Trialpay an email on their website at the suggestion of BBB. They contacted my next day and resolved the matter completely. They were great. Zone Alarm continues to lie however saying they have no affiliation with Trialpay while offering new offers on their renewal website daily.

robertod21
9/21/15

DONT WORK WITH THEM. ITS A TOTAL SCAM.

jaynee2
9/3/15

this site is (sorta ) like ebates except they are part of gaming sites. They are the ones who have you watch videos or buy products or sign up for subscriptions and when you do they give you coins gems etc. they will say click here for 3 gems and either you wont get the gems because their system didn't catch it right,like some on vegas world they have you give 50$ to a carity and promise gems INSTANTLY but you wont get the 3000 gems because they then want you to jump through more hoops to get them.they tire you out like a pack of hyenas. someone in authority needs to investigate these companies they are defrauding gamers a lot.

yvannel
8/7/15

Bought the required giftcard...and have not yet received the "instant" credit for the software that I wanted. It's been 2 weeks, and I've contacted them 4 times already. Nothing but false promises to "get back to me". AVOID!!!

thomasc82
6/26/15

I posted this to Twitter and Facebook and got a bite. On Twitter, someone at TrialPay E-mailed me and said to go to the help section of the game and do exactly what I have done 10 times in the last few weeks.I Emailed the man back and told him nobody is home in that department of TrialPay. I will post this and wait. But I promised to retract if they just give me my 100 coins. More later.thanks,Thomas my E-mail is thomas160@hotmail.de

shannond16
6/23/15

this company is a half ass company that doesn't pay out when you complete offers don't waste your time HIGHLY DISCOURAGED and TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED in how much of my time was wasted to only get an inbox full of spam and no rewards! SMDH!!!! DONT USE THEM!!!!!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TrialPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question