Review of Swap.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

genevaj2
3/29/17

i just started shopping at swap.com they have great prices and good merchandise and so convenient to shop

sarahw175
3/29/17

Swap.com has been a game-changer. Their inventory is extensive and they have good filtering options. My items have always been clean and packed nicely. My favorite part is the free returns- the process is easy and quick, I send back what I don't want, and use the store credit or Paypal cash to try again. Excellent prices too, I recommend this site whenever I can.

lindaf112
3/28/17

The first time I made a purchase on Swap.com, I had won a gift certificate for that site. That was a very positive experience, and I have been buying items from Swap.com ever since. The quality is great, the way they package the items to ship is amazing, and the prices are a blessing for those without much money to spend. It's worth looking into for anyone wanting a break in spending on necessities.

kathleenl42
3/28/17

Great items an awesome amount of variety and great prices on name brand merchandise. I couldn't be happier andI am a customer for life!! Thanks swap.com!!!

lizag6
3/28/17

I've sold and bought through SWAP.com and it has been great! So easy to send in items to consign with their prepaid labels. Items have sold well and much more quickly than I expected. All items that I've purchased have been exactly as described; they arrived quickly and I've thoroughly enjoyed the vast selection. Overall rating 5-STARS PLUS!!

heatherc98
3/28/17

I found swap.com when I was looking for a low cost option to buy my kids swimsuits for our upcoming beach vacation... I was able to get 6 swim suits for $24... The quality of each item was more than I expected... The packaging was really great and delivered in a timely manner... I cant say enough good things about swap.com

tahk1
3/27/17

I Love this site!! Everything was neatly packaged and absolutely what was advertised. I LOVE the idea of reduce, reuse, recycle and this site makes me feel So good about shopping for myself!!! So On Point. I showed my mom and she can't wait to order!!!! As a teacher I give this site An easy A!!

lorii4
3/27/17

I have purchased several orders from SWAP the past two months and everything I have received exceeded my expectations! Beautiful clothes and shoes (most were brand New with tags) at deeply discounted prices! One item was too large, the return was very easy and I received a quick credit to be used on a future purchase. I LOVE SWAP!

sheilaa10
3/26/17

For $63 I got a shirt, 4 dresses and 4 pairs of heels.

Brands:

Shirt: Fifth Sun
Dresses: Love Rocks, Xhilaration, Rue 21, Ya Los Angeles
Shoes: Guess, Charlotte Russe, Candies, Chinese Laundry

9 items for $63. Super cute stuff.

How does the site and the sellers afford to sustain at such amazing prices and high quality items? I would never get deals like this at any thrift store, not even Goodwill.

Happy I found this site and it's refreshing to see such positivity about a site like this in these times. Even their BBB rating is top notch. SWAP.COM - DOING IT RIGHT.

teenam7
3/26/17

I found Swap.com by accident and now I'm addicted. The quality of the clothing is as close to brand new as you can get, the prices are amazing and the delivery time is impressive...Needless to say, it's the only place I order from now..Keep up the great work Swap.com.

frang13
3/24/17

I came across this website by chance and have so far made 2 clothing purchases. I am so happy with the quality and quick deliveries.....

susannal4
3/23/17

The coat I ordered came exactly in the color, the size, the style as shown in the picture. It fits great and feels (and smells) like new! The price is unbeatable! The time of delivery could be a little faster, but we live far out in nowhereland, so we are used to late deliveries. I already recommended swap.com after one day!

sandrinem3
3/23/17

I started with ordering only a couple of items at a time, not sure of what the quality of the items ordered and what the service would be. Did the same with another similar website.
So far, Swap has been outstanding and I am now renewing a large part of my closet with this online store: ordering is easy. Delivery is rapid. Returning is a piece of cake and credit is put back to my account in just a couple of days.
No hassle, no risks. Love it.

reneee16
3/22/17

I've ordered from swap.com numerous times for myself and kids and have been pleased every time. The quality of the items is great and the prices can't be beat! Swap.com has spoiled me - I can't hardly bring myself to buy new and pay full price anymore!

andrear85
3/22/17

My purchase was great, cute bathing suits, good condition and fast service, will definitely buy again from here

danettet2
3/21/17

Am very happy and pleased with the outfits that I found for my kids this Easter and very affordable .i will be coming back again and shop more in this drift store on line in the near future

rachaelw17
3/21/17

I have a limited clothing budget, and stumbled across swap.com looking for cheaper clothing online. I have only put in two orders, but both arrived within a decent amount of time, about a week plus or minus a day or two, (if you're spoiled by a certain site's prime shipping, the wait is a bummer) and everything was in excellent condition. The photos on the site are accurate, their customer service is prompt and polite, and you can even pay through your Amazon account, huge added bonus! I love them and will continue to shop there.

debbieb127
3/20/17

Sad I didn't find this site a long time ago! So happy with the positive shopping experience, I could have been saving a lot of money!

pamelag47
3/18/17

You've got to shop at Swap. They have brand name clothing with awesome prices. I've had nothing but positive experiences shopping with them. Easy checkout, fast shipping. So if you like bargains you should check Swap.com out.

cathyb72
3/17/17

I have been ordering from swap.com for quite some time now and have NEVER been disappointed with each item that I've ordered.

sherryt24
3/15/17

I am so glad I ran across swao.com. Tge items were what I expected. Shipping coukd be tracked. Excellent website to shop on...

francesm63
3/14/17

Designer brands, clothing in excellent condition. I got a light olive green suede jacket, with beautiful buttons (with tags still attached) for $15. I have gotten so many compliments for it as well as for other clothing from swap.com.

Once, I bought new baby clothing that was gorgeous and originally expensive at prices that were SO affordable I couldn't believe it.

I like that on the site you can specify not only the size, color and style of items you want to be shown, but also condition in categories like "new with tags" , "like new",
"very good", etc.

The one time I had to return a few items that didn't look well on, swap.com made the process extremely easy. The return label was emailed to me and full price was refunded.

It also makes a difference to me that I can use Paypal for payment and don't need to disclose any credit card information.

This is my favorite clothing online shopping site!

jessicah145
3/14/17

Everything comes as described and pictured. Extremely easy to use the website. All the great prices of a thrift store while never having to leave home. I especially love this website for the children's clothes. They grow out of them so fast, I never want to pay full price for something that will be worn less than a year.
The packaging is great as well, everything is folded perfectly. Best online shopping in my experience.

sj288
3/14/17

This company is a complete rip off! they take 2-3 months to "process' your box then give you week to ship your items back and supposedly "donates" the rejected items. you and i both know that is lie! Ive used this company for over a year and half and there current business practices are horrible. The commission was reasonable now you better hope you get at least 30% of the sales price. They changed alot. I even went to ship a box at fedex and the lady scanning my items said, yea i use to ship items to them and she says she stopped as well. its a complete rip off and i think they are not really "donating" anything.Clearly they are now making so much money off of your stuff that they got greedy with there business practices. There are always 'missing boxes" and "donating boxes" Its not worth the effort to even send them items. When they first started it was pretty decent now, they are a complete rip off.

judyc79
3/13/17

I cant say enough wonderful things about this site!! FANTASTIC prices and selection of clothing!!

They make it so easy to specify the type, style, color, size, etc., even the Maker youre looking for and you wont believe the prices!! I had paid $25+ at the store for my favorite jeans and found them here for only $7.20 each. I bought 3 pair, in excellent condition and they fit perfectly!

The next time I bought a couple more pair, but unfortunately one pair was too big. NO PROBLEM I emailed them and they emailed me back a return shipping label and THEY even paid the return shipping costs!

I highly recommend this site to everyone before going any place (store/online) for whatever you're looking for.

Thank you SWAP.COM from a truly satisfied and life-long customer!
Judy C.

72 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question