US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kathyw71
8/25/16

My new addiction! I love this website. I've placed 10 orders since finding them and have had zero problems. Everything is always packaged neatly, all the items have been clean and just as described. I can't bring myself to pay full price any more. I don't know how others say this site is fraud cause it's not. Looking forward to placing many more orders with Swap.com

kamim3
8/25/16

I love this site! I have two little boys and love a good deal. The clothes on this site look brand new there are brand name clothes for $3!! I will be shopping here from now on!

maryf126
8/24/16

I have placed at least six or seven orders and have been very happy with all of them. If I don't like something or it doesn't fit I can send back up to three items at no charge and receive a credit so I can continue shopping. I check the website at least five days out of the week and usually always have items in my cart. I can by quality brands that I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise. Great place to shop and it's a lot of fun too!

judys85
8/23/16

I received my two tops last week and have worn them already. I'm very happy with them, and even happier with the price I paid. I'll be checking this site often for more from my favorite designers!

chenew
8/22/16

Everything about the experience was positive and seamless. I found "skater style" clothes that my 11 year old son loves, and the quality of clothes was great. When I needed to return a few items, the process was as easy as any I have used when shopping online. I will be returning to shop for the entire family.

kathyr71
8/20/16

Swap.com is my new addiction. I've purchased and sold (more purchases than selling - don't tell the hubs) and those experiences have been magnificent. This site is truly thrift store pricing for consignment quality wares. Paradise!

analiaj
8/15/16

Many times the items are not described correctly and that is very frustrating. I bought a cardigan, that when I opened it, was actually a sweater with the buttons sewn on. also some pants for my son said size 12 and when i've got them where size 12 Husky, way too big for him. Later a bought a skirt described as 27 inch length, when I opened it was 22 inches.
If they described the item incorrectly, they will give you a full refund of the item but a partial refund in shipping, which I find unfair, since you paid full price for shipping and is not your fault they sent an incorrect item.
I'm not buying again from them. I'll stick to thredup.com, never had a problem with them.

amazinga
8/15/16

My son is 9 and has been going into a new size every season. I only buy his clothes every season from this site now. I have made several orders. Everything came in less than a week! Every item was exactly as represented on the website. Shipping was free and extremely fairly priced.

katherineg21
8/13/16

I love the convenience of a second hand store online. They have great prices. It is a great place to find clothes for kids. I found some things for myself, too.

sitac
8/13/16

At first, I found swap.com a good value and easy to use. Free shipping and returns with a refund back to your original payment method. All good EXCEPT they often "lost" returned items and/or just failed to issue the refunds. If you don't watch them like a hawk, they steal your money. Also, on April 28, 2016 they secretly changed their terms (in the fine print buried in their website with no notification sent to their existing clients) such that instead of refunding to your original payment method they only offer store credit unless they were at fault (sent you the wrong item or item was inaccurately listed). This enabled them to capture and hold their customers' money instead of refunding it. In my case, this added up to more than $600 as I tended to place an order every week or two before I found out what they were doing. When I asked them to refund they wouldn't. Honestly, I think this is a class action lawsuit kind of a situation. In the meantime, I would say avoid this creepy company.

sarak51
8/10/16

Never buy from Swap. This is a fraud company. They will send you items different from the description and then when you return it they will take the returns but will issue you refund only in the form of store credit. Beware, they are liars and they have crappy, deceiving and misleading return policy! Buy at your own risk!

terip10
8/9/16

Everything I purchased was new! Love this site!

lizb68
8/7/16

I have nothing but good things to say about swap.com. I've ordered from them twice now... The first was kids toys (great prices and perfect condition) the second were sleepers for my nephew. All were exactly what he needed except for one... I requested a refund for the one bc of it being fleece (too hot for summer) swap.com was very prompt in getting me a refund! No questions asked. I can't wait until I need more clothes. Swap.com will be the first place I check!

diannef13
8/6/16

I love this site. The selection is amazing and the prices are so affordable. Everything is within my budget so I frequent often. The free returns make it goof proof. Friendly helpful customer service make shopping a pleasant experience.

margaretp43
8/4/16

Swap.Com offers so many great items and guarantee their products if you are not completely satisfied. SO much fun browsing their site for wonderful deals. I highly recommend this company, give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

kayl558
8/4/16

i've used thredup, and the rest. i was pretty disappointed, but swap.com is the best ever!!. plus i'm a young adult.

heidik23
8/4/16

I don't remember where I heard about swap.com but I'm thrilled that I did,being in the process of some major weight loss it's wonderful to have someplace to buy nice but inexpensive clothes and I go down in size,sure beats trying to have things altered or doing it myself when I find a minute or two. Everything I have bought has been clean in good repair and looking fairly newsy I can even wear these items to work

lindseye8
8/2/16

I got my order within 5 days of ordering. The selection is great and the check out is so easy. Love this site. One of my new favorites!

sharond79
8/1/16

They say a box can take 60 days to process. However, that day comes and goes with no contact from swap.com. They had advised to send inseason clothes. Now three months after the date they received my boxes less than 20% of what I sent has been processed. The stuff they "reject" they throw in a hug pile and take a picture of the pile. You can not see what items are that are being rejected. They give a generic reason saying stained or worn. Some of my items in this pile are brand new with tags still on them. I paid to have this pile shipped bag to me. Now I wish I never sent my stuff to them. I don't know if I will ever see the other 80% of the stuff I send them. I believe they are way too overwhelmed with the stuff being sent in and have started screwing their sellers. So far I have made one sale and made $1.50 of the $4 sale. Think twice before consigning with swap.com.

mandyr23
7/31/16

Very pleased and will definitely order again! Great idea and a perfect way to help out moms.

helenm105
7/26/16

Swap is horrible. Most of my items have sold yet my amount sent to pay pal is 0 dollars because of all these hidden fees. Basically, I just sent them a bunch of clothes to sell and make money off of me for free. I got nothing out of it! DON'T SELL!

melissaf44
7/26/16

Not happy. I have sent 4 boxes of clothes. No stains or holes but got email from Swap.com saying they were in bad condition. I have only seen 6 items for sale from 4 boxes. Website said 300.00 per box is the average sale. I have sold 2 items and they kept that money for shipping costs. Again, where are all the clothes that I sent months ago?

aprilp39
7/24/16

I just made my 5th order yesterday & must say they have become a big part of my online shopping! I just love what i have received! And will continue to shop there. If your thinking about putting in an order..Think no more. I only post honest reviews.

Thank you Swap!

amys174
7/22/16

So excited to have found swap.com! I've saved hundreds so far and I'm just getting started. Between my teenager and my youngest son this site is perfect for my family and my wallet! Looking forward to saving hundreds more with the up coming school year! All my purchases have arrived in great condition and very fast shipping as well.

bm77
7/21/16

Should be swindled.com...guaranteed returns is false advertising. They give you store credit and if you pay by paypal, they give you NOTHING! Complete rip off. I am going to complain to the BBB and everyone else I can think of. Save yourself the hassle and do business with a reputable company. There are plenty of them out there that do not "STEAL YOUR MONEY"

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question