US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lindam307
9/23/16

I have stopped paying for all the overhead in stores! I shop swap.com because they are quite reasonable with pricing. In this day and age our economy is horrible, our pay isnt so good so to find a place like this I can finally afford to shop again!! Linda Mansfield

maryannd5
9/21/16

I discovered Swap through My Points and love it. I have ordered two shirts from them and was impressed with the quality and price.

lindaj95
9/21/16

I have been shopping with Swap.com for a year. My granddaughter is so well-dressed. I have been pleased with every single item that I purchased. Every item was clean and almost new. What a savings! They were shipped to us within the timeframe stated. These folks know what they are doing and I tell everyone about them.

Thank you, Swap.com.

carolg78
9/21/16

I loved all my purchases from Swap.com, l purchased all my daughters maternity clothes and they were all high end quality and expensive name brands. I also purchased high end baby clothes for my grandson at a fraction of the price and everyone was in excellent condition. I highly recommend this site to everyone

debh32
9/20/16

Have bought items three or four times now..... have only had to return a few items, and the return process was easy. Was reimbursed for the item once they received it, or "store credit" once when a dress was "too long". Love the way you can search for only things in the size you are looking for. And, not nearly as expensive as buying brand new clothing! It's the "thrift shop" without having to look through the racks! LOL! Will probably buy more from them!

ellenw29
9/18/16

First time I used them everything was perfect...the delivery, the description the quality. I will continue to go to this site before all others which are similar.

suen25
9/16/16

I had not received a payout and discovered it was sent to an invalid email address. Took swap several days to respond to each email regarding this. I was told there was a system error and then told to go and add this invalid email address to my account! When I became rightfully leery enough about this company to request several hundred of my items be returned to me and chose another several hundred sure sell payouts, they blocked me. From my own Account and the 1,151 items that I still own and are in their possession. They will no longer respond to my communications! I also discovered many items of mine listed as their own. The dishonesty and lack of seemingly ANY morals of this company is unbelievable!

judyh54
9/15/16

So far happy.

lisac237
9/14/16

My items were in fabulous condition

amya62
9/13/16

Great site. Quality products, great prices and fast shipping.

ranitat
9/13/16

I love this website consignment store. I've ordered so many pretty blouses, shirts, and sweaters from swap.com. My orders have always arrived very fast, and when I have had to return something, they make it so easy, and with no hassle! Love, love, love this online store! :)

lindag153
9/13/16

I have been using the swap.com site for quite a while now. There is a great selection of items, sizes and prices. They have items for women, kids, and men.....they also carry toys, books, movies and more. I sent in items in to sell and have done pretty well. I have been happy with most of the items I've bought,but if there is any dissatisfaction, they are quick to take care of the problem. Shipping is quick and easy. I recommend it highly!

triciac12
9/8/16

I have purchased from Swap.com a few times and absolutely loved it!! Everything was exactly as described and customer service was incredibly helpful about a return item. I would recommend to all of my friends and family and will definitely be purchasing again in the future!! Thanks Swap!!

isabelh8
9/8/16

I find myself adding and adding items to the cart and when I'm done, I just assume it's going to be this super high total and I'm going to have to remove items . . . but when I get to the shopping cart sometimes I have to continue shopping because the total is waaaaaaay less than I calculated. LOVE Swap.com!

cherylb75
9/7/16

I HATE clothes shopping for myself or my teenager. Nothing worse than having to stand there going through rack after rack trying to find something I actually like and then have to go try it on. Shopping isn't any better when it comes to my teenager. If he needs shoes, of course, he wants the name brand expensive ones. If he can't find something (in my stated price range), I want to leave the store. He wants me to at least buy him SOMETHING! So much easier to have him sit down with me and look through your website. I don't have to drive somewhere only to find they don't have something me or my son likes or can afford. Wish I would have known about your website sooner as far as the closet clean out kit and being able to sell the stuff we already have in the closet. I keep giving away clothes; some of which my son never wears! I will be cleaning our closets out again soon!

Tip for consumers: Great deals at excellent prices!

davidw380
9/6/16

This has to be one of the best ideas ever. I get to buy slightly used to new clothing at a fraction of the cost. I can view from the comfort of my home and shipping has always been on time. I buy stuff on the sight almost monthly. I can't say enough good things about Swap.com. For a dad on a budget, it works out great.

shannad2
9/5/16

Easy to navigate and order from website. Orders are filled and shipped quickly with no problems! Used this website multiple times and always happy with our finds!

erikad14
9/4/16

I loved Swap in the beginning. The idea of selling/buying/swapping clothes with other moms (or parents/guardians) had a nice feel to it. I just sent my stuff in and it sold without hassle and bought some stuff that my growing kid was very happy to receive. Unfortunately, the fast growth of this company has forced it to make many changes which has made the whole idea of this site lose some of it's shine. Now that their warehouses are overfilled with stuff they've had to tighten their acceptance criteria. Where before a barely-used but lower-brand toddler jean would previously pass acceptance with flying colors, that same pair now has a high chance of going to their donation pile (unless you want to pay full shipping to have it sent back to you). That was an understood risk with selling on Swap but now they are so choosy I think 2/3rd of my last box went to donation which is a little disheartening especially when there are professional sellers on this site now who are crowding out the moms who were just needing an easier way to get rid of kid clothes and maybe make a few dollars while they were at it.

donnab141
9/4/16

I received my first order from Swap.com and was pleasantly surprised to find all the items neatly packaged, promptly shipped, and as they were described on the website.

I am very happy to find an alternative to paying full price for quality clothing.

amyf58
9/4/16

I am still waiting for my payment for the items that Swap.com sold to other customers on their website. It has been over 6 months of waiting and there is always some story as to why I have not received the money. Also, if you are not on top of this, they are not going to follow up with you. They do not send consignment checks. They (supposedly) deposit the money into your PayPal account. As I said, I am still waiting, despite numerous emails to a "Kelly" in Customer Service. I think Swap.com is basically a veiled scam. Better to consign your items locally. Much less of a hassle, you will make more money doing it locally, and you will actually receive a physical check. Honestly, I feel like I threw away some beautiful clothing of my daughter's. So sad. Do not use this website to consign!!!

breannam6
9/3/16

There are plenty of great deals on clothing to be found at swap.com. I had absolutely no problems with my order and everything arrived in great condition.

elainew32
9/3/16

I purchased an item from swap.com on my credit card and returned it since it didn't fit. Their policy says refund unless using a website credit. They won't give me a refund.

sarahf87
9/1/16

I like swap and have placed more than one order with them. The only issue I have is that sometimes things are mislabeled. Often things that are labeled "maternity" are not maternity which is sometimes but not always obvious from the pictures and tunics are sometimes labeled as dresses when they are obviously not. I had a maxi dress labeled as maternity that split down the side when I tried to pull it over my belly. It was not a maternity dress but I felt I couldn't send it back since I ripped it. Over all I'm pleased with my purchases, this is just something to watch out for if you are buying.

jeanettes14
8/30/16

The site has a huge selection of quality clothing at prices the middle class girl can afford. I am on social security and clothing wasnt an option until I found Swap.com. Other than a few items being too large I have had 5 star experience with them.

davidc411
8/30/16

I love the site, great clothing products,wonderfully offers

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question