US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brookev1

As a mother of 5 I will save, literally, thousands of dollars buying used items, that look new! (in 175 reviews)

lindaj41

Great Customer service..Emailed Customer service/got response next day. (in 41 reviews)

anastasiab3

I've traded gently used clothing that my kids have outgrown for clothes they actually needed. (in 147 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

helenm105
7/26/16

Swap is horrible. Most of my items have sold yet my amount sent to pay pal is 0 dollars because of all these hidden fees. Basically, I just sent them a bunch of clothes to sell and make money off of me for free. I got nothing out of it! DON'T SELL!

melissaf44
7/26/16

Not happy. I have sent 4 boxes of clothes. No stains or holes but got email from Swap.com saying they were in bad condition. I have only seen 6 items for sale from 4 boxes. Website said 300.00 per box is the average sale. I have sold 2 items and they kept that money for shipping costs. Again, where are all the clothes that I sent months ago?

aprilp39
7/24/16

I love shopping on Swap! I have placed 3 orders with them. There shirts are always wrapped nicely & they look like they came directly from a clothing store! I have one little problem..it takes a couple of weeks to arrive, Other than that i am a happy customer & will continue to shop on Swap!

Thank you..April

amys174
7/22/16

So excited to have found swap.com! I've saved hundreds so far and I'm just getting started. Between my teenager and my youngest son this site is perfect for my family and my wallet! Looking forward to saving hundreds more with the up coming school year! All my purchases have arrived in great condition and very fast shipping as well.

bm77
7/21/16

Should be swindled.com...guaranteed returns is false advertising. They give you store credit and if you pay by paypal, they give you NOTHING! Complete rip off. I am going to complain to the BBB and everyone else I can think of. Save yourself the hassle and do business with a reputable company. There are plenty of them out there that do not "STEAL YOUR MONEY"

mariaa128
7/14/16

I've ordered from Swap approximately 3 times,and I must say, I am very satisfied with
everything I ordered. Shipping was fast and easy.

amandap87
7/11/16

This website tries to say they have "No fraud, hassle free returns". However, unless the item is damaged, you only get store credit. I ordered about 10 items, returned about half in a timely manner due to wrong fit. They refused to return my funds and said it "wasn't their policy". Their website is misleading, and they can't expect people to fit in stretched out, second hand clothes from various sellers. Tisk tisk.

franr13
7/10/16

What a great idea. Buyers can't lose.loved everything about this experience. Been out of commission due to big surgery grands keep growing. I am hooked on swap...

assessorizea
7/9/16

deceiving people and by promoting 100% refund guaranteed then turn around and give me store credit i feel like i got scammed $50 in store credit with a store i do not wish like doing businesses any more. I actually like the concept but no need lying to customers

collettes1
7/7/16

I hate to pay so much for things and feel so lucky to have found this site. I like everything I received. Things are well packaged and clean. I have so much fun and look for new things often. Thanks!

ruthm67
7/7/16

Swap.com is a fantastic bargain hunter's paradise! Their quality of merchandise and service are exceptional as the staff stand behind their motto of pleasing the customer.

janem102
7/6/16

www.swap.com is a wonderful site to get quality brand name gently used , some new clothing. I love Coldwater Creek clothing which is no longer in business. Swap.com has a lot of their brand as well as other brands. Checkit out! My Order arrived quickly and was exactly as pictured and described. I intend to shoptheir site often.

monicar44
7/5/16

I have been using Swap for about a year to both buy and sell clothes. It is simply the best online consignment shop I have found. The $4.99 shipping and free returns make shopping here a breeze. The selection is wide and they always have something in my size. Returns are quick and easy as is the selling process. The staff are quick to respond should you have any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend.

rebekahs8
7/1/16

Love swap.com!
Looking forward to saving money and buying great clothes at an AWESOME price!

annv11
6/30/16

Love swap.com.! Very happy with the items I ordered. All items were in like new condition, for a fraction of the price of new.

kelleys19
6/29/16

The items I bought were name brand clothing, they looked brand new and at a fraction of the normal price! I love this site and definitely recommend it. Shipping was really quick as well.

karlag14
6/29/16

My Chic Hat arrived quickly & in perfect condition, it was not crushed or creased!! I'm very pleased. The quality was superior. I wear a large hat size & it fits perfectly. I recommend Swap.com to all my Friends & Family. I also left a 10 rating w/BBB.

brendas92
6/28/16

I have to admit I was skeptical, as it was my first time ordering used clothing online. But I am very happy I did! The items arrived in great condition and were individually wrapped in plastic. I would have thought they were brand new! They were shipped quickly right to my mailbox. I got lots of summer clothes at a fraction of the price!!!

carolynv4
6/27/16

I am very disappointing with swap.com. I have had nothing but trouble with every aspect of it. First, I have only priced 8 items. I have not had any items added to price. Then when my payout finally came, you are taking over $8.00 for your fee and I am getting $2.35. It is not worth my trouble with this resale to bother with pricing and all the hassle I have dealt with. I am glad that you have so many happy people, but I am one unhappy person.

karenc146
6/27/16

I just received my order from Swap.com and was very surprised that my one of the items was brand new, neatly folded and packed. I definitely will be shopping more at Swap.com. I
appreciate being able to buy quality clothes for such bargain prices!

jenar
6/27/16

There prices are great and the quality of products can not be beat, Fast service and if you do not like something simply send it back. So much easier than driving to and from thrift shops.

sharons144
6/25/16

I have ordered several things with tags for my Grandchildren and I was very satisfied.

jenf15
6/23/16

I was told I was getting a full refund by 2 different swap.com assistants and instead they gave me store credit. I did not want store credit and expressed this and that's when I was told I would get a full refund. It is now 2 months later and still nothing. I have emailed about 50 times for my full refund. The customer experienced assistants are not experienced!

maritau
6/22/16

I am EXTREMELY PLEASED AND VERY VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW SHIRT !!!!!!

allir5
6/21/16

They have just changed their return policy, there is no more full refund if not satisfied, now depending on the reason why you're returning they can choose to give you store credit or money back. They apparently changed this policy in April, I just found out tonight and just filed a complaint with the BBB since I was not alerted in any way of this new policy change, and from what I read on BBB apparently no one else did. Shame on Swap for sneaking this new return policy unto customers. It makes no sense!! Sizing varies greatly from brand to brand..... Complete nonsense. Specially since they don't even list measurements.

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question