US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

colleent18
1/16/17

Swap.com is one the best sites around. I truly had a great experience from start to finish. I look over the site every day to see what I can't live without! I highly, highly recommend them. and I am not a paid spokesperson!

emilyg63
1/16/17

I love that I can shop for my whole family in one place and the prices are great! My new favorite place to shop!!

marjoriel10
1/16/17

Wonderful experience! Very easy to use and return items and all items are as described. I would recommend this site to anyone!

adriennek6
1/15/17

I had a very good experience at swap.com. The prices there are unbeatable and my book and movie arrived quickly and in good condition. They even took the time to follow up with me after I received my items. Recommend Swap.com to others if your looking for low prices and quality items.

brendam122
1/15/17

My nearest clothing store is 30 min away, so this allows me to show anywhere at anytime. My favorite thing is that I can shop for my grandkids and have it shipped directly to them. I do this several times a year. I get so excited when the box comes and try everything on right away. What doesn't fit, goes right back in the box. I go online and select the items in my order than I'm returning and I select store credit so I don't get charged shipping and get full credit for what I paid. I print the return label and it's off in the mail. In about 10 days, I get an email my credit is on my account and I'm ready to shop again. It's a wonderful service and I've received some great clothes.

suec81
1/14/17

Love how they make it sooo easy to buy, try on and return if need be.... no hassle whatsoever ~ I tell everyone about it...you can't lose!!

robins160
1/14/17

I ordered three blouses, and to my surprise they were exactly as pictured. Shipping was a little slow compared to amazon but still arrived within a week. The fact that I could pay thru amazon, a trusted site for me was what allowed me the piece of mind to give this company a try. Great experience overall, I would recommend you give this a try.

aliciad39
1/12/17

I was skeptical but decided to bite the bullet and place an order. I ordered 6 items and was very surprised when I received the order. Never ordering from Swap.com before, and it being a consignment, it was tricky to risk. Everything was clean and in great condition. I received only 1 item that I have to return. It is a skirt and it looks like it is made for a child.
Great job Swap.com

sherondah1
1/11/17

Swap.com has quality products and great shipping. I must say that the customer service at swap. com is the BEST EVER! I am totally satisfied and I am a loyal customer! I was not given any incentives for a positive response, I just always had great experiences with the website and the customer service. When contacted, the respond very quickly and it feels like family!

karenz9
1/11/17

Great clothes. Great prices. What more could you want? I really hate shopping in person and order everything online. One of the big things missing in my online shopping was a dependable place to get used clothes.

I've been really happy with my purchases and will definitely be a regular customer! Love it!

linac4
1/10/17

I love the clothes I ordered from swap. I was so excited to find so many items in my style. They were all in great condition. They were clean and smelled fresh. I did receive one wrong item. Swap.com refunded my money and told me to keep the item! I will be checking back for more!

denisej32
1/9/17

I always buy good condition or new items. I haven't been disappointed yet. I am always pleased and amazed at the quality of their clothes. I buy coats, tops, and hoodies quite often. Love them all.

ba8229
1/9/17

I purchase items a handful of times from Swap. The last order I placed, 4 items were sent that did not fit my child - as in, I think they were sent to Swap because the size was way off from what the tag stated. I returned, and noted a store credit was issued rather than the refund I requested. After 2 e-mails with customer service, I was told that only in the event the products are not as described or are defective would I be issued a refund in the original form of payment. If a tag states a size but the garment does not fit per the tag, I argued this is "different than described", but received a response that this is not their interpretation and my card would not be refunded. Highly disappointed and just want my money back - not the risk of purchasing something that does not fit again only to get into a perpetual cycle of order/store credit.

maryw238
1/9/17

Everything I have gotten from Swap.Com have been awesome. No hassle returns only returned because of size issue. Always awesome I check in everyday.

Mary

saras160
1/9/17

all the items I have gotten so far have been nearly new, in great condition, clean, delivered fast -- am a happy buyer!

sandrab140
1/5/17

I have only gotten a couple of orders from Swap and they have been great. Nice clean items and a fairly quick delivery. The selections are pretty good. I just can't bring myself to pay the prices of new clothing especially when I can buy the same pieces from Swap at a fraction of the cost. I've found a new favorite clothing website!

dixiec4
1/5/17

I found swap.com a few months ago. I ordered Dec.28th.2016 and just got my package. They shipped fast plus everything in the store looks close to brand new..I love swap.com. its where I got my sons clothes and toys for his birthday..its a good place to shop..

sharons194
1/4/17

I have been buying and selling on Swap for awhile. BEST online place to buy and sell by far! They make it so easy to send in items to sell. The buying process is equally easy. Plus if you don't like something, just ship it back. I have had to do that and it went very smoothly. That doesn't happen with every site. I highly recommend Swap! I have made over $200 selling clothes and shoes. I intend to keep using SWAP. So much easier than ebay or any of the other places i have tried.

Tip for consumers: Read the advice on what to send carefully. If you do, you will be a very successful seller. I got better with each shipment. The last shipment nothing was rejected!

kimm228
1/3/17

Excellent service,quick delivery. The clothing is in great if not new that you receive. I would Highly Recommend this company.

jamesh387
1/1/17

In a short time I have ordered several items from Swap.com and each have arrived as promised. The only issue I have had is the that the material on the 'jeans' I have ordered was described as 'fall-winter-spring-summer' and really they are only 3 season pants. They have a slightly heavier weight than regular jeans. However, I am pleased with the quality of all articles! I would recommend Swap.com to anyone wanting to save on clothing!

catherinet31
12/29/16

Swap.com is like having a thrift store in my home. I can filter the shopping so that I easily find items that will fit me and the product information is easy to understand. I love Swap.com.

franm16
12/27/16

I have two great gran kids that I have found super bargains during every season of the year. The outfits are as pictured and arrive in separate plastic bags;labeled;and always clean!

christinem115
12/27/16

I love this site. I place an order at least once a month! Exteremely affordable and easy returns. Quality clothing for the entire family.

sandraw110
12/27/16

I have ordered several times from Swap.com and each time the clothes have been nicely packaged and clean. The fit has always been good. Nice to see the buttons are always sewn tightly in place. Order process is good although sometimes a little long I still give it 5 stars.

robynk2
12/27/16

We ordered a Santa house. It was described as being like new. It was in great condition. The box was new and small items were sealed in bags. (gift quality) All pieces were included as described. it was packaged well and arrived quickly. I am glad that we discovered Swap.com.

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question