US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joang23
12/7/16

I save so much money, and get very nice items at Swap.com; wish I had discovered the site earlier as I would have been saving even more. Always a pleasure and customer service always goes the extra mile to keep customers happy.

teresaf33
12/6/16

I have been looking for a Talbots's sweater for some time now that is similar to a black one I own. Delivered fast and great price.

lulub5
12/6/16

Hi Everybody!
I am NOT new at second hand shopping per say. I love Goodwill, etc., but this second hand shopping online is even better!!! Nothing but GOOD to say about their service, and I have not gotten into the swapping mode yet. Just shopping so far. Not disappointed at all. The swapping mode sounds interesting. I am just happy to find a way to shop without leaving the house!
I say, in my opinion they have done well. I trust them and I will continue shopping here. I did read other reviewers that are not happy. That's too bad. Anyway! Enjoy!
LuLu in California

maryt156
12/5/16

Like many Americans today, of any adult age, my rent takes up 70% of my Income! The only way I could afford to buy for 17 Great Grandchildren this year was to buy exclusively from Swap.com. The conditions, be it brand new and with tags, or used, are exactly as stated, and except for not knowing how to put batteries in one perfect Interactive Learning Toy for a newborn (I learned how with Swap Assistance, lol) I have been overjoyed with every item ordered! Try it, and many thanks to the families who make extra money selling items on Swap!

Tip for consumers: PS: If you wish to signup FREE for Swap.com, I would be thrilled if you used me as a referral. Email goodfairy4@aol.com

jeanies5
12/4/16

I bought alot of clothing here. It comes sealed in plastic nicely packaged. The only thing is to remember some items have been washed dried and shrunk so you order xl but it's a large that comes. Also I put all the clothing in a dryer on high for 45 minutes before wearing it. If theres any lice or bedbugs the heat kills them. Great quality I must say!

pattic21
12/2/16

I have bought thousands of dollars worth form this company. They only accept half of what I send in( I worked as a retail merchandiser for 15 years). They take 6 weeks to upload your merchandise, they often place returned items on the Ship Items To Me portion of your account, prompting several e-mails to correct. There is not a phone number to contact a human voice. This morning I get a message I am restricted from sending things in. The merchandiser I believe is trying to do a competent job but has no formal experience, thus massive amounts of mistakes are made in accepting clothing and advertising correctly. This could have been a great concept. Tradesy and Thread up have been easier to deal with.

gannond
11/29/16

I normally don't write bad reviews. Truly. But I sent 26 items to them to consign after thoroughly reading all the fine print. I only sent 26 as a tester to see if I enjoyed the timeframe/efficiency and to gauge whether or not the time spent was worth the return. I'm glad I only sent in 26 items.
Half were rejected, which I expected - and I chose to donate them. I got an email confirmation of the donation but only that they were donated. They do not tell you where, when or how - nor do they give you a tax receipt. I have a feeling they just go on their clearance rack to be sold.
I set the price for the accepted items, a little higher than normal because I understood that there was a 30% commission fee plus a $1.50 cost per item. Which would leave me with about $0.60 per item after it all is said and done.......So it comes time for my pay out and it says $0.00 because at the END OF IT. They charge you an INBOUND FEE.
Let that sink in.
After all the fees, they take up to a month to send you a payout which winds up being ZERO. They're getting consigners new with tags/gently used items for free and then selling it to other people for cheap because it costs them next to nothing. That is also why they don't ask for your checking account, or a preferred method of refund once your items have been accepted because they don't intend on paying you at all. I will never ever ever ever use them again. Shameful.

vickys48
11/29/16

I ordered baby items have everyone i ordered and they put idem i didn't order in my order. I disputed it and they were closed but got things not mine together and sent out. Terrible untrusted site look up 8 untrusted retailers there number 1..They don't have product they advertise and send other items in there place .Thank god for pay pal.

jeannineb4
11/27/16

Great customer service, fast shipping, excellent product. Could not be any happier and look forward to ordering from there again!

marciaf6
11/26/16

i bought a sweater on swap.com and it was as described, I give a AAA+++

katherinav
11/23/16

I've been a Steady Customer of Swap.com for about a year and a half now, all the items I've purchased have been of excellent quality, can't beat the prices...plus their Customer Services are top notch! I highly recommend Swap.com to anyone who wants to get the most out of their money!

shawndas
11/23/16

Is been more than 6 months since I sent my box. I checked everything against their accepted list before I sent them. Most were rejected and they charge you to have them sent back. So far, of the items sold, I have not recieved a penny. Then today, I get an email saying my account is suspended for my reject rate. Only after I ask to hey my remaining items returned and requested my account closed (and inform them I will be telling my friends and family not to use them and why), do they respond and tell me it was an error that I recieved the email about my account being suspended. Don't waste your time or money.

annetted23
11/21/16

Swap.com is a great site for kids clothing at reasonable prices with great quality. I would highly recommend site to all my friends and family.

sharonb130
11/18/16

My order was just as advertised.
I was very pleased

davidd278
11/16/16

I was very happy w the items but found a small hole in two hard to notice spots. I emailed them and they immediately did a return. I had my money credited to my account in 3 days which is really fast for any online place. I have ordered from them twice and plan on using them this holiday season. Great quality at a fantastic price. Only thing is I wish the shipping was a day or two faster.

jeanf17
11/16/16

I always have a positive experience whenever I order items on Swap.com. The items are as described and the delivery is quick. And lots to choose from.

virginiat26
11/15/16

My order was fast and accurate as described,. I will be doing lots more shopping in the future with Swap.com.

gingerl14
11/15/16

I have ordered twice in the last 30 days. All items arrived, were in great shape and met my expectations. I am pleased and will be ordering more for friends and family. Selection changes quickly.

robinf28
11/15/16

wonderful site with great bargains. everything i got looked brand new! i was very happy and will order from them again!

cristinag21
11/15/16

I just purchased a dress from Swap.com for my granddaughter to wear to my brother's wedding. This dress was absolutely beautiful- white with beading on the top and at bottom edge along with lace. This dress is in perfect condition and I know she'll love it. This was my second item from Swap and I will continue to look for more items as their quality is very good! Like I said this dress is beautiful and the price was extremely reasonable! I could not have gotten a better deal anywhere else!

earnestinem
11/15/16

Swap.com has a great selections on quality clothing at great deals for anyone that is on a budget.I love shopping here and I will continue to.

marial130
11/15/16

There are some great deals on very nice clothing. This site is easy on the budget. The descriptions are accurate.

barbaraf65
11/14/16

I have ordered from swap.com 3 times and am very pleased. I love the items, and the prices can't be beat. Shipping is reasonable and fast. And the site is easy to use! I recommend it!!

aleanek
11/13/16

I purchased two jackets and three sweaters from Swap.com. Everything came as described super fast and the items were a great fit . I have already recommended this site to friends and I will definitely purchase again .

matashaf
11/13/16

I'm new to swap.com just receive my first items good condition nicely wrapped I love this site. I can shop for my whole family great prices and excellent service. I will be shopping again, I thank God for allowing me to see this site!!!! Keep up the good job.

55 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question