Review of Swap.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kimberlyc91
5/21/17

I have seen the baby/kids clothes/gear/toys/, and the Men's/women's, clothing and accessories; I have to say this is the best site I have ever visited. I introduced this site to my sister and her husband and they ordered some jeans and shirts off the site. It was great how easy it was to order and when the items arrived it was exactly what she ordered. So far I've had no problems love, love, lo-o-o-o-ve it.

vernettev
5/21/17

I wanted some maternity outfits for work and some casuals. It was an unexpected pregnancy and we were not ready to take on huge expenses however in searching the various sites I realized that it would cost me much more than I could afford. Then I went to swap .com and read the reviews and decided to take a chance even though the items were not new. I only purchased those items"in good condition" I am satisfied with the all the 11 pieces that I bought for the price that I paid. I would recommend to anyone who wants to save on costs.

cherylo16
5/20/17

If you love thrift stores, consignment, goodwill you will love this site. I have ordered twice from this site and been very happy both times. I received exactly what I ordered, arrived timely, affordable and in good shape, Thank you

susanm310
5/18/17

This is a great website filled with every type of clothing, in great shape and at great prices! I needed two dresses for two functions and found them both at awesome prices. I've shopped there twice since and have been very happy with each order. I'll be back again.

janed212
5/17/17

I bought my summer skirts and tanks (as well as business clothes and jeans in the past). Everything fits and looks great. Quality clothes at great prices. Will defintely continue buying clothes at swap.com.

susank133
5/15/17

I haven't worn dresses in years and decided I wanted to again but didn't want to pay a lot but still want a current fashion look. I found three on Swap.com that fit the bill. They were in great shape, clean and packed very nicely. My granddaughter loved all of them, too! And yes, I will tell all of my friends and shop them again. I'm even thinking I want to sell some of my clothing on their site!

lynnew27
5/14/17

I was looking for a gently used coat for an outdoor trip. Found three items on the site and chose one which I bought for a tremendous price. The item was shipped and I received it within days. The coat was perfect and looked brand new, Columbia for $15!!!!

lynng60
5/14/17

Swap.com is a great place to shop for name brands at a low cost. The clothes are in good condition.

carola115
5/13/17

I've ordered previously and was pleased with the purchase but the delivery was slow. This time I paid extra for priority shipping because I needed the item quicker . I am now getting a notification my package will not be delivered until next week which is 11 days from the point of purchase. Hardly priority delivery service in my opinion.

deniseg74
5/12/17

I happened to see a suggestion post about Swap.com on Facebook and decided to check them out. I'm very glad I did! I found quite a few plus size tops I wanted and had to narrow my list down to just a couple to see what kind of stuff I would get. I got 2 shirts for me and a polo for my hubby, all brand new with tags, all for under $20. I love how you can really narrow down what you're looking for with the filters. The prices are great, even on brand new stuff and there's a lot to choose from. I also got a brand new pair of capris for under $10! I will definitely be ordering more!

marissar6
5/11/17

I recently purchased some clothes for an upcoming trip. Everything came on time as expected, the clothes fit perfectly and the prices couldn't be better! I wish there was a better way to tell how long/short some items are but other than that the condition and clothes were as promised on the website.

annb134
5/10/17

Oh yes wonderful experience buying clothes that the site don't pay the person who sent it thats called stealing. SWAP gets 100% profit. I sent 10 pounds of clothes was returned 3 pounds and the rest is GONE. SWAP kept 11 pieces. The 10 pounds of clothes were all 6 months and under ALOT of CLOTHES .Going to thredup

julieb215
5/9/17

I love shopping this site! I was able to buy three really cute tops, from three different brands, at way less the cost, had I bought them at the mall. This is a great place to save money and still get the looks and brands I want!

tiffanyc58
5/9/17

Everything was great except one pair of pants didn't fit i ordered a ton of stuff though so not mad about it...one thing that does bother me is instead of a refund they gave me store credit..and it bothers me because then even though i can use the money on the site again i will have to pay shipping again so it really isnt a refund its just paying my shipping for a future order :/

chucki4
5/8/17

Purchased 3 pairs of men's jeans, 2 new and one like new. Great prices. Top quality jeans from 3 of the top names in jeans, Wrangler, Levi's, and Arizona. Couldn't be happier.

judyk45
5/8/17

I found this website by accident but it is now one of my favorites unlike other websites that offer a few things. For around $100, I have purchased over $500 of gently use clothes in great condition for a fraction of the original cost! Brand name like Tony Hawk shorts, Tommy Hilfiger blouse and beautiful men Italian silk shirts. I check the website everyday because Grandchildren grow so fast, you cannot afford to pass up great deals like the ones offered by Swap.com.

francisc479
5/7/17

Everything is great to order,I bought a lot of clothes for summer and they were all great!Now I am ready for summer!

lindag196
5/6/17

Swap.com is awesome. Affordable, good quality clothes-we all get tired of wearing the same things, so why not "swap"? And returns are super easy. I have been using this site for about 2 years, and I have never had a bad experience. Great customer service!

karenc220
5/6/17

I bought LL Bean, Croft & Barrow, Merona, Van Heusen, Covington, Club Room, Eddie Bauer, and MMA Elite. They were better condition than I even thought. My husband is happy with his polo shirts and I am happy with getting a good deal.
Thanks, Swap.com!

mollym44
5/6/17

I shop at swap.com and have found amazing deals. The company is great with customer service and accurate descriptions of the items they sell... I feel good about getting a good deal and getting better quality then i can afford brand new.

judithb50
5/5/17

Take time to research this website. Good quality items you won't be sorry. Saving's with shipping is a great deal for me also I can match my clothing pieces at the same time.

Tip for consumers: Be your own desinger

dianel78
5/4/17

Always love everything bought from Swap. Always great prices and customer service. Can't believe how many guilt-free things I have bought from them, while paying off my debt from much more costly shopping elsewhere. Wish I had known about this site sooner.

rosalindb7
5/3/17

This site is nothing short of the best, I am so happy I found this website and have been enjoying it since. So many things to chose from, I sit here on my computer and shop and all I do is" hit add to my bag " before I know it I have 20 idems I added and I just have to have them all, and I do...all the garments are well taken cared of in good condition and will tell you otherwise if so by the seller, How could you not buy from this site. Well happy swapping!!!!!

kathryne15
5/3/17

Swap.com is a great service. I highly recommend it for buying baby/ children's clothing it's a great cheap alternative. Customer service is fast and reliable and selling is very easy! I will continue to recommend this service to my friends and family!

jeannieb8
5/2/17

I really enjoyed shopping and ordering from Swap.com. What I ordered was great and I will definitely be buying again.

80 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jom43
jo m.
on 4/18/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Swap.com staff and other customers.

23 Photos for Swap.com