Review of Swap.com

Tel: 630-296-0146
assistance@swap.com

lindas439
7/26/17

The company has honest business practices. Their garments are sized correctly, and are well made. I have been most pleased with their service.

bethh60
7/26/17

Every time I've used Swap they've been very efficient. And if I ever need help they are on it right away and very courteous. I highly recommend Swap to anyone on a budget, you won't be disappointed.

johnh735
7/26/17

I hope you GOT the title! Swap.com. IS the place to shop for quality, service, AND GREAT VALUES ! I've purchased a couple items that together would have cost a hundred bucks or more. My cost, less than a quarter of that! Good selection, accurate descriptions of condition, quick delivery and of course GREAT prices! But check back often because inventory changes...And Don't be a "BE-BACK" ( one who finds something he/she likes and says " I'll get it later," only to discover later that someone else has scooped it up !) Swap.com...the place where the smart shopper shops !

maureenl29
7/24/17

Swap.com I'm amazed how many "perfects!' in fit, in my wardrobe, in style and in color at a Fraction of the Cost. I am a much more savvy shopper now. If unsatisfied with purchase, return (no hassle at all) for store credit. EXCELLENT prices! Want to sell your clothes? Be savvy choosing clothes/shoes to resell. Swap.com will send you the label, pack a box of ~50 lbs, send! Voila! Amazing.

Tip for consumers: Be very choosy in what you what to resell. Whatever they deem unsaleable is either sent back to you (u pay s &h) or donated. Quick turn around for all transactions. I have purchased Patagonia, Ann Taylor, materials made in countries that produce high quality textiles.

aprilm71
7/23/17

I love the quality of your items the fast shipping great condition of items.I have ordered from other online consignments but, have found yours far superior to the rest!

dotties4
7/21/17

fair pricing and fast shipping and an awesome selection. Will do more shopping with them in the future and will tell friends and family about them.

rhondaj30
7/21/17

I have bought 4 pairs of shoes at Swap. Items came quicky, in excellent shape and the prices are amazing. I have become a big of this site and I share all this information with coworkers, friends and family.

marlowl
7/21/17

I ordered a pair of shoes and they was brand new love the merchandise. Thanks I definitely will shop again on this website

jacquelined42
7/18/17

This was my first shopping experience with SWAP.COM & I was very pleased with all of my items, like new quality. This site will be my number 1 go to place from now on.

cynthias101
7/17/17

I've only bought here and was pleased with all items. Its like going to a thrift store without leaving home. Save more and wait til they're offering free shipping.

joannah25
7/16/17

I have bought numerous high quality items from Swap. Their prices have went up though, so it may be best to wait until there is a sale or check for 'new with tag' items. Even buying items at regular price can be a steal based on the brand and material. I recently bought a wool Patagonia sweater for $8.00. It would have easily been $75-$100 if bought new.

laraines3
7/15/17

Recently made my first purchase. When it arrived I hade the excitement of not knowing what to expect. Well, it was all better than I expected. Perfect fit and looks new. I am beyond happy!!!!!

arlinet1
7/13/17

I was surprised by the condition of the clothes and sandals I bought they looked like new. Shipping and prices were great. I love it and I will be buying again very soon!

jimh195
7/12/17

Love this shop. Great prices and fast shipping. Something for everyone I know here. The condition was better then expected.

nicolep98
7/12/17

I am a bargain hunting queen. Swap makes it easy! We bought our daughter a complete wardrobe. She's happy with her new clothes we're happy with the money we saved! Win/Win

jessicaj106
7/11/17

They have a ton of options in all different sizes, colors, and brands! I literally shop there at least once a week!

I HAVE NOT sold to Swap, however. This review is of their site from a BUYER'S perspective!

amandae55
7/10/17

It seems like a good site for buyers but a total rip off for sellers. They don't seem to know anything about clothes. One shirt I sent in was put on the mannequin backwards, one dress was only half on the mannequin. All of the clothes I sent were a size small but some were listed as large or extra large. I sent in about $300 worth of clothes and I made $1.60 after fees and everything. You will most likely lose money after paying their shipping fees.

janetg62
7/10/17

I don't know how they keep sending me new clothes but that is all I have ever received! Will use them again and tell others!

kristind20
7/9/17

I love this site. Everything I have bought is in great condition, you would mistake it for new. I've bought an anthropology dress and jcrew shorts with tags on, for next to nothing. I would highly recommend this site.

barbc25
7/9/17

WOW, what a great experience. We just entered our sizes (Long & Tall), and went for the goal. Our shipment arrived in about four days and the clothes were as advertised. In our shipment of about 18 pieces, 3 had to be returned and that process was made so easy that we can't wait to do a second round of shopping at Swap!!!

carlar30
7/8/17

I am very happy with my purchase from Swap.com. Clothes exactly as shown. Timely shipping. Lots of sales on top of already great prices. This is a great option for those who like second-hand shopping but are unable to leave their home. Will be shopping here regularly.

andream151
7/8/17

After losing some weight, I knew I needed to update my wardrobe, but I just couldnt bring myself to pay retail pricesproblem is, I also love to look fabulous! Lol :) I stumbled onto Swap.com one day and Im hooked! It saves me $$ and lets me splurge without feeling guilty! I love scrolling through the items, its like a treasure hunt for the perfect outfit! Haha Returns are a breeze...I mean seriously, they make it SO easy! The site is also really well set up so you can narrow searches and find exactly what your looking for. LOVE IT!!

karenb311
7/7/17

Swap.com has great items, reasonable prices and great service! It has become my new go-to when I start shopping! Everything you see is what you get, no surprises!
I've just received my first bag to send some items to them!

barbh15
7/7/17

Tons of great choices, expedient delivery, superb return policy. No complaints from me. I've ordered from this company for several years now, and they continually live up to their exceptional customer service guidelines. Keep up the great work everyone! You are all doing a fabulous job and it shows!!

monaj10
7/7/17

I have shopped at Swap three times. I had a few returns with two orders. I'm a difficult fit. They gave me a return slip and credited my credit card account with no hassle or problems. I plan to shop at Swap again and will recommend to friends

Helpful answer

I have only placed one order so far. I ordered 10 blouses. I returned 5, due to size issues. All 10 blouses were nice, but 5 did not fit quite right due to different manufacturer's. You need to get an RMA # for returns. I was promptly refunded my money for the 5 blouses . I would order again in the future. I am not aware of any return quantity restrictions. Hope this helps.

By Eva M. on 5/2/16
Helpful answer

If you want to sell clothes, all the information is on their website. Basically, they get a percentage and then they pay you thru an existing PayPal account that you set up.

By Dawn W. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

I don't think so. I've sold and from my experience it varies. The things that I thought would sell first, haven't sold yet. It varies by what people are looking for at the time. I've bought all different seasons at random times. I buy by what's a great deal. When selling, group like items together. I've noticed multiple things sell first.

By Cassi E. on 8/18/15
Helpful answer

There's no way for them to go over prices. They have to see the items and determine from going over it, if it's acceptable, once it's accepted, then you have to determine the price you want to sell it for. You could try searching on their site for similar items and see what they are priced at. I did notice when pricing my items that I'd get a little notice with recommended prices, which was very helpful. I didn't have a good experience selling but many others have. Make sure you take pictures of your items, that's very important. I appreciated that their site is set up to allow you to take back your items if you changed your mind about selling them. I'm in the process of getting back my items. Hopefully it works out well and I get all my items back.

By Barb W. on 1/9/15

BOLINGBROOK, IL US

By Danisha B. on 1/24/16
Helpful answer

Hi Mary, I would like to help you with your request. If you you could send me an email I would like to personally review your account and see what I can do for you. I know that we can help you. Best, Matt Manager, Customer Experience matt@swap.com

By Lauren Z. [Swap.com Rep] on 9/22/15
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, We are on about a 55-60 day delay in processing inbound shipments. When your items are processed, you will be notified via email that they are ready to be priced. Have you sent an email to our support team at assistance@swap.com yet? A member of our team can look up your account information and give you a better idea of exact when you can expect to see your items. Thank you, Lauren Swap.com Support Manager

By Lauren Z. [Swap.com Rep] on 1/5/16
Helpful answer

They changed their return policy so beware of something doesn't fit you'll get store credit, not your money back. I was happy until today.... They changed the policy and they didn't even let their customers know.

By alli R. on 6/13/16
Helpful answer

Lime Clean? I don't think so. I've heard they don't clean ANYTHING that comes in.

By Shelley B. on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

I am generally a size 16. This varies from a regular 16 and 16W depending on the label. The good thing w/this site is that you can return the items free of charge. I hope that helps.

By Sonia H. on 6/9/16
Questions? Get answers from the Swap.com staff and other customers.

23 Photos for Swap.com