US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gerardb32
8/23/16

I brought a 250cc motorcycle from them but it took a very long time almost a month to get. when ever i called to get some sort of update customer service was really rude and even hung up on me. trust, if you decide to buy from these people know that the refund policy is so long you may as well forget about it. its just not worth it. Your better off getting used name brand bikes. from Bob weavers where you can do business face to face. this company is Terrible for anything that has an engine.

bobbyb47
8/20/16

took five months to get the scooter trike and paperwork. ordered a mean dog in feb 2016 price $1399 had to settle for a mean dog 2 lots cheaper. wished I had never seen their add. check their refund policy first, then run.

williamm243
8/17/16

Saferwholesale.com one phone call got me thousand watt Dewey call them up again six attempts got nowhere but I bet if I called and ordered the new hub I could do that one phone call now they say please call me will make you happy they already know what would make me happier but I don't see that happening two thumbs down the only contacted me when I ship the bike back to him and I'm sure they're real sorry I think that's how they make their money disappoint you and hope your go away or just order the new part what a racket

sb173
8/16/16

My review of this seller is poor for these reason. I tried many days to finance a moped from them was denied ( knowing I have a steady well paying job and high credit score). After I finally was able to purchase I talked back and forth to about 4 different sellers each of them gave me a different sale price. Some said free shipping some said 50% off shipping and some had other included charges. When purchasing I ended up paying debit card over the phone I had a different price and when I did it myself online I had another different total price. After purchasing shupping was in my opinion rediculous expensive seeing as how it was shipped from the same state I live in. Upon receiving I found multiple problems like the fuel filter was on backwards the battery will not hold a charge and I had a very hard time starting the machine. Also a mirror was broken. I put a warranty claim in for the broken mirror and now no one can give me a clear answer on the order process so by time it gets processed my warranty will be up. And I put in for my title and registration as soon as I recieved bike this was over 2 months ago and I still have yet to recieve my title and registration which enables me from enjoying my purchase. This is why I rate this company as poor.

krishnaj6
8/10/16

What a scam! I asked for my title more than a month ago! I emailed titles@saferwholesale.com and I filled out the title request form now 3 times!!!! When I call about it, I get the run around, put on hold, finally get the rudest Gerardo!!! Your internet is going in and out my ass! Piss poor company. People ask me all the time where I got my scooter and now I will no longer recommend you, in fact I'll tell them what d bags you are. Get my title to me immediately or my Lawyer will call next!!!

leok31
8/3/16

I bought a golf cart and when I finally took it to go golfing it only lasted 9 holes 2x. Had to replace all because all had a dead cell in each one and also had been frozen at least once. They were all swollen. Replacement codt me $134 each x 6. Now they only offer me $150 for all my troubles????VERY BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!

olliem42
8/2/16

I have looked at this website a number of times and thought about purchasing a golf cart but, after the reviews and experience of other customers I will not be investing my money in a company I can't trust. So, very thankful I read the reviews first I am a senior adult and my money comes hard can't afford to be taking advantage of by fraud company.

carolync46
7/31/16

I placed an order for a Hawk 250 Enduro before I read the reviews written on this site. I decided to check the reviews out a few minutes after I had placed the order. I was shocked by the bad feedback. Anyway, I was worried while I waited to see if my order would arrive. They told me I would get the bike after about 10 business days. I received the bike on the 9th business day. It was the 1st color choice (you have to provide 2 choices). I did't have any issues with the order. I have spoken with them on the phone 3 times and each time they were courteous and answered my questions thoroughly. I am waiting for a part for the bike that was broken when the bike arrived. I'll leave a review on how long that took to arrive once I get it. So far I have been very pleased with SaferWholesale.

Tip for consumers: I used a credit card and charged the purchase just in case something went wrong with the order so I could file a dispute if needed.

ifezzym
7/30/16

I got a approved good but now you tell me I have to pay 200.00 more for shipping wow did anybody else had to pay for shipping when it say free shipping

peters253
7/18/16

I bought a 1000 watt Dewey beach cruiser and it literally fell apart, the company doesn't care, don't buy from them. They admitted on the phone parts were missing and the battery rack doesn't hold the battery. I got a lawyer because I want my money back, if you want to hear more of why you should stay away email me at sullivanjamespeter@gmail

staceyl5
7/16/16

They have nothing in stock, they order it all in from the original site. They pay google to be in the first page of searches. Do a picture search and find the original picture and site, buy from there will save $ and stress. Fraud anyone?

dalaln
7/14/16

I made a huge mistake by purchased my scooter from them. They do not contact you back when they say they will, they HATE answering questions and I've been ignored instead... many times now. To date, I have about 3 pending responses to receive and rather than responding to me so I can finish up the process, they just ignore me. It's appalling and extremely unprofessional. When I call to speak to someone, they pass me around like ragdoll on the phone and then ask why I'm even calling! This was the biggest mistake I made in a long time getting involved with this company. I received my scooter last night and don't even know if it works or not. Big mistake people, avoid if you can.

joeb237
7/13/16

If I had done my usual review search on saferwholesale.com, I would never have dealt with them. I bought a bike. The bike is great. The price is great. I would have gladly paid more money to a company who gives support than these incompetent, uncaring boobs at saferwholesale.com. Their salesmen sweet talk you adn yes you and as soon as you give them that credit card number, that's over. Almost non-existant support. They leave you on hold hoping you will hang up, which I did a few times. They claim 24/7 support. Yeah right, they didn't say it was imaginary support. If you have ever dealt with buying a new car, this is the same or maybe worse. Don't buy a thing from these crooks.

mykls
7/6/16

First I attempted the live chat. The agent gave answers to questions I did not ask. I tried a second time on live chat. Same result. Then I called to ask my question. The agent gave an answer, but the transferred me to sales staff that gave completely different information. I asked for a supervisor who was completely rude and hung up. Completely unprofessional. I was ordering 10 mopeds for a hotel and you will never get any business from us.

williamm233
6/29/16

Three weeks still no ship not do they even know if it was shipped the first time I called same guy told me end of june. After a month and a week I received my scooter from ups . It didn't go the top speed stated and I was just about to try to dispute payment because the daytime guy who was answering the phone was absolutely an $#*! but the night guy made. It all better

danm143
6/28/16

I tried to buy a Bashan DB-08 Storm 250 motorcycle from Safer Wholesale. I was told the bike was in stock and was asked to pay by echeck to get the bike before someone else and at a price I could afford. I paid. When I checked the receipt I found they had changed the bike for a cheaper one. I called them and was told the bike I had ordered was out of stock and would not be getting any more so they chose this one for me? I told them I would go ahead and take the cheaper bike anyway as it was made by the same company and was a very good bike. One week later I called to check out my order and was told the bike they substituted for the Bashan DB-08 250 was not in stock and the they would not be getting them again. I asked for a refund and I received a refund check quickly.

rogero13
6/21/16

I have had my moped since April and have no problems. I do like the company as you will get someone right away when you call. I did have a hand guard brake and I called and he said they would sent one out. I did receive it so I am happy with the company. I know they have a lot bad reviews on line but I don't know why because they were good to me. So don't believe every thing you read.

erniem21
6/18/16

Purchased a eagle shower we are now waiting for the order to come in. So far Mr.Bob called me numerous times to personally give me heads up on things and keep me notified on my purchase. Still waiting on the shower. As of now everything is totally legit I received a receipt in my email and they are nice people so I can't complain. Thanks Mr.Bob for keeping me posted on everything.

crystall35
6/11/16

We bought a coolster 125cc four wheeler. It stated that it goes 43 miles per hour and it only goes 23. When we ordered over the phone the guy said that all we had to put together is the tires and put gas. No! We had the front rake, back rake, handle bars, steering, tires, battery, gas, all the stickers, back reflector. We contacted customer service and they still have not got back to us regarding the speed. This also has a hard time starting. We had to adjust the choke and it still doesn't stay running. This is just a pile of junk! Don't waste your money.

amandaj62
6/5/16

We purchased a 4 wheeler brand new and it has never ran. We replaced the battery, starter and relay and it still won't start. They have not been very helpful in fixing the problem. Just saying I need to contact tao tao directly.

frankv32
6/1/16

I have worked with the folks at Safer Wholesale for the past several weeks to purchase my electric bicycle....The sales group was very courteous and helpful, as I was seeking information to decide on the proper product for my needs...The "Fat Tire Electric Bicycle" arrived at my home in Delaware in perfect condition, and the lead acid battery pack arrived the next day, also in perfect condition...I took the bicycle to my local shop for assembly and safety check....At the bike shop the technician found the crank shaft was slightly bent...we called Jerry in service/claims and he promptly sent us a replacement...I have spoken to Jerry to request quotes for spare parts and was promptly sent the information....I use the new "Fat Tire Electric Bicycle" in the fields and trails behind my home and it is amazing...in fact...my 3 buddies have tested the new bicycle and they are each planning to purchase one as well....I am now "74" years of age and with this electric bicycle I am able to use it effortlessly, as if I had the strength that I had in my mid 50's....I am now able to enjoy the bicycle in ways I thought were long gone....Thank you Safer Wholesale for renewing a special biking experience for me, and for your really responsive and professional service after the sale, especially the service provided by Jerry and his group....

billl79
5/31/16

I purchased my side car in April. Came in two weeks was told it will be 4 to 6. It's on my yamaha now. Had to pre fab a few parts. The instructions said I may Hve to. I very pleased with the side car. Craig did me right buy selling it to me. Only thing I ask is send the setup toe in and motorcycle angle. Found them on line. Did Hve to by some additional fender washers. Which made the winsheid mounting stronger.whom ever buys one remember it is a kit.and u Hve to learn how to ride a sidecar. Outside of a few washer and nuts I had to buy. I am very pleased.

carries48
5/30/16

I purchased an outlaw kit for my 2000 Honda shadow sabre 1100 around the end of February or beginning of March, received it around the middle of April, had it installed, first time I rode it around the block the bracket on the right rear bent at the gusset, had someone make me some new and stronger ones. Not even 2 weeks later one of the other brackets that was on the kit broke and had to have them fixed. Now the frame across the back is broke in half and one of the brackets that connect to where the passenger foot peg goes is almost broken in half. So here is more stuff that I have to take and have fixed. So I strongly suggest that no one purchase an outlaw kit, cause you will be constantly repairing it. I am already out over $500.00 ,and fixing to be out even more money to get it fixed. I am 58 years old and I mostly ride it back and forth to work, which is less than a mile from my house. Sorry for this being so long, but I had to let people know about this. If they even leave it in the reviews for there customers to see

jackr82
5/19/16

Although I have had some issues with my cart (some to be expected as a refurb.) but Patrick has gone out of his way to answer my questions and make everything right. That is the kind of service I wish I could expect by all businesses.

michaelg218
4/19/16

My experience was the worst I had things that your finance company accused me of is terrable. I am looking into a law suit for slander.
My background is clean very clean. I hold a FFL I have a class 3 security clearance. I suggest you find another finance company to do business with.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/7/16
Answer
carolync46
A: Use a credit card so you can dispute charges if you need to
3 weeks ago