US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nontab
1/12/17

I have ordered my scooter on November 25th, I was supposed to receive it in two weeks but it took almost 4 weeks instead. on the top of that the scooter was missing parts and it was scratched. I contact the company the same day I created the ticket id with claims and they said it will take about 2 weeks . now its been over three weeks and finally ill receive the parts in the next couple days. the same day I requested the parts that I was missing I requested the title for the scooter so I can register it and drive it legally on the street. I order it December 20th (it should take1-2 weeks) today is January 12th , over 3 and half weeks later and called to find out what is going on with my title. someone who claimed to be a supervisor but he wouldn't give me his name was very rude and unprofessional to me telling me that they will send it out sometime next week, I asked politely if they could expedite it since it was already late. what was his reply " end of story it will be send out sometime next week" I asked to speak to a supervisor but I was told that this person was the supervisor. I asked to return my order then since they can not keep up their promises on timeline and couldn't help me but the same person said no returns allowed. dear customer be carful of this site and do not give them any business since they are not professional and they don't care for their customers after they make their sale.

steves309
12/29/16

I bought a Puma scooter from SaferWholesale for my son for Christmass. The 25th we went out in the garage to gas it up and let him ride it. The battery was so discharged I had to charge it before going any further. As it turns out a new battery wouldn't have helped anyway, I never got the engine to start. I checked for spark which it did have, I removed the fuel filter I found that it pumped no fuel.
I contacted the TECH Dept. at SaferWholesale who proceeded to tell me I was SOL. They said that the fuel pump was probably bad and that it was a warranty issue, they said if I sent a picture of the fuel pump they would either order and send me one or maybe they had one in their parts boneyard and maybe they would send me that one.
plan to deeply discount and sell.
Costly lesson learned!

Tip for consumers: If their prices for scooters seem to good to be true, they are. Take it from me, you are better off paying a little more and buying a quality used scooter from a dealer. I gone and bought a used Honda Elite from a dealer that bent over backwards to make sure everything was right before I picked it up.

sirhcr
12/22/16

Unprofessional - Poor Customer service - Obviously the are no quality control checks with this outfit.

johnnyc62
12/12/16

Great sales Rep, I'm a Repeat customer, Ray is always working to give me a square deal.. I will be back!!!!
Johnny Corley

danm160
12/9/16

I have asked for a status on a 26" tricycle Ii purchased on Decemberr 2. I was told by customer service (automated respones) to contact titles for a tracking number. I have not received one yet and am getting ver nervous. I paid up front for the tricycle and am beginning to fear that I will never see this item. Craig told me at the time of purchase to call re any concerns. I have sent emails and messages. Just one automated respones. I feel I have been had.

When will I get the Tricycle???

laynm
11/26/16

I ordered three items and Ray helped me out very knowledgeable

holleyd1
11/22/16

great experience talking to someone that's English!

freekint
11/20/16

i ordered 3 things and did not get any notices when they will arrive i do not like the look of this website should of had looked at reviews first smh also call and got no answer

ninop16
11/14/16

All sizes are available clearly and we'll described. Best site to buy from.

toddh40
11/6/16

we talked to Ray at 6:00 in the morning and he was so helpful, very good to talk with such a nice person

chuckc32
11/1/16

This site advertises credit approval down to 596 credit rating. What is not told is that is only for amount between $3000 and $4000. This should be made visible on the web site. Now I will have a hit on my credit report, not happy with this at all. As I found a unit that lists at $7600 delivered

dakotaa3
10/24/16

I have seen so many bad reviews about this company, but I have to strongly disagree. They have tried very hard to make sure I am happy. The person named Jerry was a very helpful guy. He knew the answer to every question I had. He always had a positive attiude even when I was pestering him.

normac15
10/12/16

Best service and assistance. We order from them every year because they are always great!!

jorgel27
10/2/16

I buy a q6 pst 50 cc-17 from u .it run bad i try to buy parts .i call .and u tell me the i have to go on line to order.what a service very poor

corym24
9/19/16

I just called for information and the guys were very rude, bad day or not, I don't care, if it were my business I would fire them.

risac2
9/15/16

I purchased a 350W MotoTec scooter from these guys. I received the product I ordered as agreed. There is nothing wrong with my product. And while it is pretty heavy - I am 57 and have connective tissue disorder and I assembled it by myself. The scooter I purchased is built well enough if you assemble it right, which was easy to do. Do not worry about the left over parts. The manufacturer actually sends spare parts. Bearings, fuses and extra locking bolts. Keep those.

Personally, I do not think that this scooter would perform well for anyone over 200 pounds. I am 145 and it is GREAT for me. We will do a weight test this evening.

The sales staff is mostly unpleasant - but don't worry you're not special. That is just the way they are. Don't expect them to be nice because they just are not pleasant and they do not care. Just place your order and hope for the best. I was very worried and feeling negative about this purchase. I pretty much wrote off my $$ as a reminder to do better research when I make an expensive purchase.

SaferWholesale surprised me, though. My scooter is opening up a better life for me. I would buy from them again.

lindak103
9/12/16

So, I find Safer Wholesale on the internet...so sorry I did not research reviews. I ordered two scooters, one in blue, one in green. $1200. The salesman who was polite asked me for an e check (less processing fees)...stupid me...did it. I get an email about 2 hours later with an invoice. He said it would arrive in 10-15 business days. (have to wait for check to clear or some nonsense). I start calling 8 days out.....get put on hold....get hung up on.....get told some reason why it has not shipped yet. Finally notice they have an incomplete address....call again, get put on hold (funny when I was handing over my money, I was not put on hold once).....Call again and I get the address corrected and promised the scooters would arrive next week...this is over 15 days out. Then I get a call that guess what?....they don't have the colors I ordered. I can go with white or grey. I informed them that they had the colors when I ordered or at least they said they did.....I tell them I want a refund...a very very rude salesman tells me that it will be 30 days before they mail my check...I tell them that nothing in today's world takes 30 days except for them...he hangs up on me. I call back, tell them I want my check mailed immediately....they tell me there is nothing I can do about it and hang up again. NEVER buy from this company....once they get your money...there is NO customer service. Still waiting on my check. BBB and my attorney may be my next phone call.

rickp43
9/9/16

Thebcustomer service representative lied about how the product is assembled at shipment. When asked how it comes in the crate, he said it was all assembled and it just has to be rolled off the crate. I saw hiw this comes in and it is in a thousand pieces. Don't fall for this.

samw126
9/8/16

Just read the reviews. They tell the whole story. Just a nother fly by night group of scam artist. So tell everyone you know and these Jerks will be out of business for good. Get names of owners so we can keep track of him so he can't pop up under a new name. There is power in numbers. This has to stop. So put the word out every where.?

caseyc40
9/7/16

Be careful what you buy! Paid for custom upgraded seats on golf cart. Cart arrived with different seats and they are offering an insultingly low refund that doesn't cover even 10% of what was paid for seats. Also beware that once you deal with the sales side there is nothing they can do to help you. They step out with NO control. Own 4 golf carts and will never buy another from them!

jasmineb34
8/24/16

The customer service is horrible the warranty is no good didn't even have my 110 aby for long and it messed up and would not pull during the first month I got it long story short submitted a request for parts during my warranty they denied it and has to pay for it which is ridiculous. Hold time be forever when you talkin about problems but if I want to buy something they answer the phone soon as possible do not order from here or get extended warranty people are full of bull $#*! they deserve no stars

gerardb32
8/23/16

I brought a 250cc motorcycle from them but it took a very long time almost a month to get. when ever i called to get some sort of update customer service was really rude and even hung up on me. trust, if you decide to buy from these people know that the refund policy is so long you may as well forget about it. its just not worth it. Your better off getting used name brand bikes. from Bob weavers where you can do business face to face. this company is Terrible for anything that has an engine.

bobbyb47
8/20/16

I'm shocked they don't charge for the phone call to place an order. Run from this company and for your own sake don't give them any money up front they keep 43% on refunds. Pretty sure they do most of their own reviews on line. RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK...

williamm243
8/17/16

I bought a thousand watt Dewey from saferwholesale.com for $1,000 when it had a damaged hub contact them multiple times called up my bank they told me send it back when I dealt with them they charge me $450 out of a thousand the bank disputed it I got my money back bahaha anybody reading this always use plastic when you purchase from them sucker fool's saferwholesale.com will be a load in your pants too don't do it

sb173
8/16/16

My review of this seller is poor for these reason. I tried many days to finance a moped from them was denied ( knowing I have a steady well paying job and high credit score). After I finally was able to purchase I talked back and forth to about 4 different sellers each of them gave me a different sale price. Some said free shipping some said 50% off shipping and some had other included charges. When purchasing I ended up paying debit card over the phone I had a different price and when I did it myself online I had another different total price. After purchasing shupping was in my opinion rediculous expensive seeing as how it was shipped from the same state I live in. Upon receiving I found multiple problems like the fuel filter was on backwards the battery will not hold a charge and I had a very hard time starting the machine. Also a mirror was broken. I put a warranty claim in for the broken mirror and now no one can give me a clear answer on the order process so by time it gets processed my warranty will be up. And I put in for my title and registration as soon as I recieved bike this was over 2 months ago and I still have yet to recieve my title and registration which enables me from enjoying my purchase. This is why I rate this company as poor.

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question