US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

laynm
11/26/16

I ordered three items and Ray helped me out very knowledgeable

holleyd1
11/22/16

great experience talking to someone that's English!

freekint
11/20/16

i ordered 3 things and did not get any notices when they will arrive i do not like the look of this website should of had looked at reviews first smh also call and got no answer

ninop16
11/14/16

All sizes are available clearly and we'll described. Best site to buy from.

toddh40
11/6/16

we talked to Ray at 6:00 in the morning and he was so helpful, very good to talk with such a nice person

chuckc32
11/1/16

This site advertises credit approval down to 596 credit rating. What is not told is that is only for amount between $3000 and $4000. This should be made visible on the web site. Now I will have a hit on my credit report, not happy with this at all. As I found a unit that lists at $7600 delivered

dakotaa3
10/24/16

I have seen so many bad reviews about this company, but I have to strongly disagree. They have tried very hard to make sure I am happy. The person named Jerry was a very helpful guy. He knew the answer to every question I had. He always had a positive attiude even when I was pestering him.

normac15
10/12/16

Best service and assistance. We order from them every year because they are always great!!

jorgel27
10/2/16

I buy a q6 pst 50 cc-17 from u .it run bad i try to buy parts .i call .and u tell me the i have to go on line to order.what a service very poor

corym24
9/19/16

I just called for information and the guys were very rude, bad day or not, I don't care, if it were my business I would fire them.

risac2
9/15/16

I purchased a 350W MotoTec scooter from these guys. I received the product I ordered as agreed. There is nothing wrong with my product. And while it is pretty heavy - I am 57 and have connective tissue disorder and I assembled it by myself. The scooter I purchased is built well enough if you assemble it right, which was easy to do. Do not worry about the left over parts. The manufacturer actually sends spare parts. Bearings, fuses and extra locking bolts. Keep those.

Personally, I do not think that this scooter would perform well for anyone over 200 pounds. I am 145 and it is GREAT for me. We will do a weight test this evening.

The sales staff is mostly unpleasant - but don't worry you're not special. That is just the way they are. Don't expect them to be nice because they just are not pleasant and they do not care. Just place your order and hope for the best. I was very worried and feeling negative about this purchase. I pretty much wrote off my $$ as a reminder to do better research when I make an expensive purchase.

SaferWholesale surprised me, though. My scooter is opening up a better life for me. I would buy from them again.

lindak103
9/12/16

So, I find Safer Wholesale on the internet...so sorry I did not research reviews. I ordered two scooters, one in blue, one in green. $1200. The salesman who was polite asked me for an e check (less processing fees)...stupid me...did it. I get an email about 2 hours later with an invoice. He said it would arrive in 10-15 business days. (have to wait for check to clear or some nonsense). I start calling 8 days out.....get put on hold....get hung up on.....get told some reason why it has not shipped yet. Finally notice they have an incomplete address....call again, get put on hold (funny when I was handing over my money, I was not put on hold once).....Call again and I get the address corrected and promised the scooters would arrive next week...this is over 15 days out. Then I get a call that guess what?....they don't have the colors I ordered. I can go with white or grey. I informed them that they had the colors when I ordered or at least they said they did.....I tell them I want a refund...a very very rude salesman tells me that it will be 30 days before they mail my check...I tell them that nothing in today's world takes 30 days except for them...he hangs up on me. I call back, tell them I want my check mailed immediately....they tell me there is nothing I can do about it and hang up again. NEVER buy from this company....once they get your money...there is NO customer service. Still waiting on my check. BBB and my attorney may be my next phone call.

rickp43
9/9/16

Thebcustomer service representative lied about how the product is assembled at shipment. When asked how it comes in the crate, he said it was all assembled and it just has to be rolled off the crate. I saw hiw this comes in and it is in a thousand pieces. Don't fall for this.

samw126
9/8/16

Just read the reviews. They tell the whole story. Just a nother fly by night group of scam artist. So tell everyone you know and these Jerks will be out of business for good. Get names of owners so we can keep track of him so he can't pop up under a new name. There is power in numbers. This has to stop. So put the word out every where.?

caseyc40
9/7/16

Be careful what you buy! Paid for custom upgraded seats on golf cart. Cart arrived with different seats and they are offering an insultingly low refund that doesn't cover even 10% of what was paid for seats. Also beware that once you deal with the sales side there is nothing they can do to help you. They step out with NO control. Own 4 golf carts and will never buy another from them!

jasmineb34
8/24/16

The customer service is horrible the warranty is no good didn't even have my 110 aby for long and it messed up and would not pull during the first month I got it long story short submitted a request for parts during my warranty they denied it and has to pay for it which is ridiculous. Hold time be forever when you talkin about problems but if I want to buy something they answer the phone soon as possible do not order from here or get extended warranty people are full of bull $#*! they deserve no stars

gerardb32
8/23/16

I brought a 250cc motorcycle from them but it took a very long time almost a month to get. when ever i called to get some sort of update customer service was really rude and even hung up on me. trust, if you decide to buy from these people know that the refund policy is so long you may as well forget about it. its just not worth it. Your better off getting used name brand bikes. from Bob weavers where you can do business face to face. this company is Terrible for anything that has an engine.

bobbyb47
8/20/16

I'm shocked they don't charge for the phone call to place an order. Run from this company and for your own sake don't give them any money up front they keep 43% on refunds. Pretty sure they do most of their own reviews on line. RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK...

williamm243
8/17/16

I bought a thousand watt Dewey from saferwholesale.com for $1,000 when it had a damaged hub contact them multiple times called up my bank they told me send it back when I dealt with them they charge me $450 out of a thousand the bank disputed it I got my money back bahaha anybody reading this always use plastic when you purchase from them sucker fool's saferwholesale.com will be a load in your pants too don't do it

sb173
8/16/16

My review of this seller is poor for these reason. I tried many days to finance a moped from them was denied ( knowing I have a steady well paying job and high credit score). After I finally was able to purchase I talked back and forth to about 4 different sellers each of them gave me a different sale price. Some said free shipping some said 50% off shipping and some had other included charges. When purchasing I ended up paying debit card over the phone I had a different price and when I did it myself online I had another different total price. After purchasing shupping was in my opinion rediculous expensive seeing as how it was shipped from the same state I live in. Upon receiving I found multiple problems like the fuel filter was on backwards the battery will not hold a charge and I had a very hard time starting the machine. Also a mirror was broken. I put a warranty claim in for the broken mirror and now no one can give me a clear answer on the order process so by time it gets processed my warranty will be up. And I put in for my title and registration as soon as I recieved bike this was over 2 months ago and I still have yet to recieve my title and registration which enables me from enjoying my purchase. This is why I rate this company as poor.

krishnaj6
8/10/16

What a scam! I asked for my title more than a month ago! I emailed titles@saferwholesale.com and I filled out the title request form now 3 times!!!! When I call about it, I get the run around, put on hold, finally get the rudest Gerardo!!! Your internet is going in and out my ass! Piss poor company. People ask me all the time where I got my scooter and now I will no longer recommend you, in fact I'll tell them what d bags you are. Get my title to me immediately or my Lawyer will call next!!!

leok31
8/3/16

I bought a golf cart and when I finally took it to go golfing it only lasted 9 holes 2x. Had to replace all because all had a dead cell in each one and also had been frozen at least once. They were all swollen. Replacement codt me $134 each x 6. Now they only offer me $150 for all my troubles????VERY BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!

olliem42
8/2/16

I have looked at this website a number of times and thought about purchasing a golf cart but, after the reviews and experience of other customers I will not be investing my money in a company I can't trust. So, very thankful I read the reviews first I am a senior adult and my money comes hard can't afford to be taking advantage of by fraud company.

carolync46
7/31/16

I placed an order for a Hawk 250 Enduro before I read the reviews written on this site. I decided to check the reviews out a few minutes after I had placed the order. I was shocked by the bad feedback. Anyway, I was worried while I waited to see if my order would arrive. They told me I would get the bike after about 10 business days. I received the bike on the 9th business day. It was the 1st color choice (you have to provide 2 choices). I did't have any issues with the order. I have spoken with them on the phone 3 times and each time they were courteous and answered my questions thoroughly. I am waiting for a part for the bike that was broken when the bike arrived. I'll leave a review on how long that took to arrive once I get it. So far I have been very pleased with SaferWholesale.

Tip for consumers: I used a credit card and charged the purchase just in case something went wrong with the order so I could file a dispute if needed.

ifezzym
7/30/16

I got a approved good but now you tell me I have to pay 200.00 more for shipping wow did anybody else had to pay for shipping when it say free shipping

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question