Review of SaferWholesale

Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com

biancaj6
6/23/17

Ray and Patrick was an excellent help the customer-service is unbelieveable the sky is the limit definitely will do business with them in the future.

williamt137
6/23/17

Dosn't come the way they show it. Fenders a flat black no pin striping. the light kit I bought for 29.95 at tractor supply for my trailer they charged 100.00 for. very unhappy with the way it,s advertised shiny pin stripes and nice looking light package not what you get.

davidp346
6/19/17

No problems at all ordering from Safer Wholesale. Got my bike and title on time and the bike was even better than I expected. Will do business with them again.

timh109
6/19/17

Put on hold every time I called very slow response. Product worked for about 30 minutes then needed warranty work

robina48
6/12/17

I had a nice experience purchasing from Ray. He was very helpful in locating what I needed and getting it to me in the timeframe that my customer required.

bobt105
6/9/17

I jumped on the Saferwholesale trike kit for the lower price -- with wheels/tires and light kit, it came to $2645.00. Other trike kits were close to $4,000 or more. Note that this trike kit will not work if you have fiberglass or other rigid side bags -- I bought it for my 1986 Honda Goldwing, but the hard, immovable side bags blocked access for the trike kit. Fortunately, my girlfriend's Yamaha VStar has leather side bags and would work with the kit. But the kit you get from Saferwholesale is universal and takes significant metal work to attach. The supplied brackets really don't do the job and are thin metal. Luckily, I found a motorcycle mechanic who fabricated the needed brackets and mounted the kit, for about $300. Still, you get what you pay for. For $3790, I bought a trike kit from Richland Roadster that is custom fit for my Honda and was able to mount it myself. What a difference! Instead of the thin metal of the Safer Wholesale brackets, the Richland Roadster is 1/2" thick solid steel bar! It attaches to the center kickstand and in front, whereas the Safer Wholesale kit only attaches to the bolts in the rear that hold the side bags. That didn't look safe to me, so I sought a mechanic to fashion stronger brackets to attach the kit. Additionally, the Richland Roadster has steel fenders with integrated lights, while the SW kit has black plastic fenders with trailer lights that are bolted on. And, if you send Richland Roadster a panel from your bike, they will paint the kit to match your bike. My recommendation: Forget Safer Wholesale -- contact Richland Roadster to order your custom trike kit. For $1100 more (actually just $800 more, given that you won't need to pay someone to attach the trike), you will be much happier with the result. (Voyager makes a quality kit too, for just a bit more that the RR kit). The only way I could recommend the SW trike kit is if you are very handy and have the tools and knowledge to fabricate and attach your own mounting hardware.

reignr
6/6/17

I write a nice long review, wasting 20 minutes of my life and it doesn't show up. Is sitejabber and safer wholesale in cahoots?

sophiao5
6/5/17

Don't expect to be able to legally use anything that requires a title. A month to get the bike, I expected that. Now hoing on a month for the title. Ive called ans am put on hold then td to try back when it's less busy, multiple times. Emailed no response, I like the bike but I can't go anywhere on it. So, buyer beware or be extremely patient.

johng470
6/3/17

you can by any thing at a very good price and you can find any thing you want to on line and shipping is easy and most of the time it is free and it comes to your hose very fast and you can return stulf with no problems

Tip for consumers: it is a very good site they sell alot of nice stulf at great prices and they always help and ray is the man you want to do your busnes whith he is a great sales man

alices94
6/3/17

I bought a scooter from Saferwholesale and the overall experience was really great. I had numerous doubts and apprehensions in my mind while ordering online for the scooter as it was a big purchase I was making. But Saferwholesale are really great. The complete process, right from ordering for the scooter to its final delivery was very smooth. They have a huge selection. The prices here are also quite affordable and economic. What is most impressive is their delivery time and customer service. They are on top of their game! Cheers to the Sales team, I would definitely recommend people to this site.

bn43
5/31/17

This company is a total scam!! PLEASE don't give them your hard earned money. They may get it right once in a while, but you also may end up like I did. They sent me the wrong trike kit, and refused to take it back without me paying for the return shipment. What? It was their fault!!! $250.00 for shipment and restocking fee!! Even IF I arrange to send it back, how can I be assured they will refund my $2700.00. They promised it would be specifically made for my bike, but the very knowledgeable bike repairman who we hired to put it on my bike, said if he tried to rig it to fit, it would not be safe. This company is not good at all to deal with. It takes 3 weeks to get it, so they probably have it shipped from China.

noidw
5/26/17

I've order two different dirt bike enduro's. Everything is good, just the assembly with no instructions, and some of parts my not fit right, but if you're a good at putting puzzles together then you should be fine. All and all the bikes run pretty good.

nancyn52
5/22/17

I was searching for scooters, I then did a Google search and came across SaferWholesale. I was not sure about buying online because this was a bigger purchase that I normally make, however everything worked out just fine. The sales guy was very nice. I spoke with Craig and then I made the purchase after calling multiple times. I did call on 4 different occasions because I had questions and they helped me every time that I called. I would suggest going online and checking some of the other companies out there before buying, you will see TONS of bad reviews on all the others out there. These guys actually answered the phone unlike many others I have called! Give em a shout, I did and I was glad afterwards! Def. Recommended!

rogers206
5/18/17

I had problems assembling the $1300 trike we purchased for my elderly father in law but the service dept did what was needed to help. When I did talk to them they said they would post pictures of how to assemble. That helped tremendously.

rashedk1
5/17/17

Hotel was good for the price. I read previous reviews and was scared to stay there. The room was fine. We just used it to sleep so not much time spent there. It was close enough to get to all the attractions quickly. Service was good. Breakfast could have been better...was just Texas shaped waffles and toast. Would probably stay there again

edw1784
5/17/17

This organization has a culture of sales, not customer service. Rude. They want your money and that's all they seem interested in.

I called last night on a product question. The guy lacked product knowledge and put me on hold at the end of his sentence. I waited thinking it was a button accidentally pushed by him and then I called back and spoke to him again. He said he put me on hold bc he had other calls he needed to get to. I asked about shipping weight and he said he had no idea and that I should call back in the morning and speak to someone else. He ended with something like, "Are you going to buy this now?"

This morning I called. I got the shipping weight but needed some amplifying data. I started to ask the question and I was put on hold like the night before. Thinking, "I've been here." I hung up and called right back.

I asked this guy NOT to put me on hold until my questions were answered. His response: quote "As long as you are not asking for the world." Thankfully he did not put me on hold and I heard his conversation. In the background I heard words to the effect of, "Is he going to buy the f*cking kit?" Returning to the call he said they did not know the shipping weight of a kit and motor they ship, apparently, all the time. Then he demanded, "Are you going to buy this?"

When an organization is only concerned with sales you can feel it when you can't even get service before the sale.

adamo91
5/16/17

I wish i could rate these guys a zero because they dont even deserve a "1" rating.. First off a guy named Bob lied to me, told me my bike would be delivered 6 days from when my check cleared the bank. 16 days later I had my bike. Also almost every rep I spoke with was a rude a$$hole... so after waiting 16 days to get it they informed me that it would take ANOTHER THREE TO FOUR WEEKS to receive the title!!! Sweet deal. Wtf. So if u feel like waiting almost 2 months total before you can ride your motorcycle/scooter and like dealing with rude representatives by all means buy from safer wholesale. Also I live in an apartment building and the cops patrol the parking lot every day so I couldn't have it sitting in the lot without plates on it. I asked a manager there what am I supposed to do and his reply was "you're an adult you can figure it out"..then he told me to just rent out a storage for a month till I get the title. wow these guys are real sh1theads. I told him my friend wanted to order the same bike bc he liked mine and i told this so called manager my friend wasn't gonna order from them bc of their horrible service and his reply was "good, I don't care"- what a great salesman!! So- I had to spend another $100 on a storage space.. man I really wish I would have known about it taking 3-4 weeks before I got a title. I never would have ordered it from them. I got the ninja 125cc motorcycle and I found out after placing the order that another site, venom motorsports sells the same exact bike (just named different- called an x22) for $150 cheaper ($1599 total out the door) and they guaranteed delivery in 5 days without having to wait another month on top of that for the title to arrive bc it comes with the bike. They don't also sell beauty products and saunas lol like safer wholesale just motorsport stuff go figure. Wtf was I thinking ordering a motorcycle from a place that also sells beauty products and saunas? Lol. Oh yeah and before my check cleared I called and got a hold of Bob to cancel my order he asked why and I told him I wanted to order from Venom, his response was that they would charge me a 25% cancellation fee! He said this was because they had already ordered it.. First off- I don't think that's legal because the check hadn't cleared yet. Secondly- why the hell would they order such a highly priced item when my check hadn't even cleared yet?!? Their such liars. They just didn't want to lose the sale. Do yourself a favor and don't become a victim of such poor customer service!

monicab74
5/14/17

Awesome prices on top quality saunas!
The only difficulty was trying to decide which model we wanted! Lol

johnw656
5/14/17

www.saferwhlesale.com These people are Frauds! I will be more than willing to share my emails. I pay for Delivery to my home. And these cheap bastards email me asking if I have a Forklift. Waiting two months to finally get that which they them selves cannot deliver and when it shows up. It doesn't have keys. Now these cheap bastards tell me I need to pay for another ignition switch. They also go by great sports, Frankfort IL 1-708-669-1237 please everyone call them or email them at sales@saferwholesale.com and ask them why there ripping off customers like me. Ask for Jerry, they need to pay someone to change out my switch but they would rather rip me off. Please forward to everyone you know. tweet blog youtube get the word out these guys are crooks!

I have had the trike almost three weeks still no ignition switch. Promised two day UPS delivery That was on the 8th its now the 14th. they give tracking number but when you run it. it says shipping label has been created. I have seen that for the last 7 days. Where is The Ignition Switch? Please tweet blog post on face book. These guys are crooks. You do not want to do business with Jerry, Jon, If that's even there names. Lie after Lie, Promise after Promise. anyone want a copy of the emails I'll be more than happy to forward.

william3235
5/13/17

Great service! I was very impressed with Safer Wholesale.Great family owned business that always delivers with every promise.The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work..I highly recommend them.

tonyt72
5/8/17

What a scam - ships units missing parts - They don't stock parts - 2 to 6 weeks for delivery maybe ? my kids are looking at new go karts sitting in garage for the beginning of summer - Rude garbage employees

frankiep16
5/4/17

They just do that to me too! They sold me a motor scooter that thy cannot get a hold of... They took my money for an item that they told me 10 days later, wasn't available... starting to bite my nails over this one. I hear good and bad, I also hear that the " boom Vader 125" that I ordered I out of stock, they called me to up sell me on another unit after I w8ed 9 days for my shipping info... today is day 3 other new order, I'll give them the10 - 15 business days they ask for but NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER DO BUSINESS LIKE THIS.

danielb241
4/30/17

How can company sell something they cannot get anymore.I am afraid I will never see my money. I talked to a supervisor Saturday. He said he Will fix it Monday. That will mean I will have to wait months for my moped. They are still advertising mopeds they cannot get.

joed146
4/28/17

As I read these glowing reviews I find the highly suspicious. Many have the same spelling and grammatical errors as if the same person wrote them. They are the kind of errors that someone who did not past 6th grade or is not a native English speaker would make. One or two might be,,, but so many? I report you decide

brandonh51
4/26/17

This site is to me, like Disneyland would be to a kid! Their is so much stuff to look at, you can find yourself being on here a lot longer than you thought. Its got everything and at great prices!

Helpful answer

I am still out $1200 and it has been over a year since I ordered my Facial table for my business. Everytime I call and try to get an answer I get disconnected or people including the managers there are rude and make promises that I will eventually get my refund and to give it up to 90 days. Well it has been well over that and I still don't have my refund or the item that I ordered. BEWARE!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!! I believe in Karma and one day they willl get theirs. So sad that people in this world can take advantage of our hard earned money. I am disgusted of how cruel they are.

By Leann L. on 5/25/13
Helpful answer

I bought a trike last year from this CO. It took 4 months to get it. I ordered a red one, (got a black one) I had ten miles on it when it broke down. I paid $4500 and sold it for $1500. Was lucky to get that. (NEVER AGAIN)

By Terry T. on 3/12/15
Helpful answer

Ordered product from Ray at 3PM. He was very nice and helpful. @about 5:30 after reading negative comments, I had " buyers remorse", Washington States gives you several days to back out of a deal. Called to cancel order. Talked to Joe, said he couldn't cancel order, Ray had to and he'd be in in the morning. Went around subject and was in a negative mood, do to the reviews I had read and he was fitting the negative profile. Called my credit card to cancel the transaction. Said transaction was an inquire only and could not cancel until it was charged. Called Saturday to talk to Ray. Talked to Zack, who said Ray was off for week-end and call back on Monday. Explained my problem and concerns. He was very polite and reassured me that there would be no problem. I don't think that they are giving me a runaround, yet. Will update this commentary on Monday to tell the final outcome, but so far so good !

By Harold B. on 12/4/16
Helpful answer

I was very disappointed with them. The standard shipper they use was a company called customco My Trike sat at the LAX Terminal in California for weeks while I think its on route to me. Then when I make calls and do the research it turns out saferwholesale didn't want to pay $1100.00 to send me what I paid for. So they went with UPS Freight to save a few bucks. Problem with that is it would only as far as Tifton Georgia 70 miles away. I have no tag no License to drive it. They lost the keys wanting me to pay for new ignition switch. Asking me if I know someone with a Fork Lift. Really. I wonder all the positive reviews there getting on this site. It could be saferwholesale attempting to Off set the negative reviews.

By John W. on 5/7/16
Helpful answer

I don't have experience with the solar but don't expect too much help with any mechanical failures. I still can't get help for a bad transmission in a go kart from almost a year ago

By Shawn H. on 11/22/15
Helpful answer

The company has a 1-800 number on their website.

By Mindy F. on 8/5/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other customers.

23 Photos for SaferWholesale