Review of SaferWholesale

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nancyn52
5/22/17

I was searching for scooters, I then did a Google search and came across SaferWholesale. I was not sure about buying online because this was a bigger purchase that I normally make, however everything worked out just fine. The sales guy was very nice. I spoke with Craig and then I made the purchase after calling multiple times. I did call on 4 different occasions because I had questions and they helped me every time that I called. I would suggest going online and checking some of the other companies out there before buying, you will see TONS of bad reviews on all the others out there. These guys actually answered the phone unlike many others I have called! Give em a shout, I did and I was glad afterwards! Def. Recommended!

rogers206
5/18/17

I had problems assembling the $1300 trike we purchased for my elderly father in law but the service dept did what was needed to help. When I did talk to them they said they would post pictures of how to assemble. That helped tremendously.

rashedk1
5/17/17

Hotel was good for the price. I read previous reviews and was scared to stay there. The room was fine. We just used it to sleep so not much time spent there. It was close enough to get to all the attractions quickly. Service was good. Breakfast could have been better...was just Texas shaped waffles and toast. Would probably stay there again

edw1784
5/17/17

This organization has a culture of sales, not customer service. Rude. They want your money and that's all they seem interested in.

I called last night on a product question. The guy lacked product knowledge and put me on hold at the end of his sentence. I waited thinking it was a button accidentally pushed by him and then I called back and spoke to him again. He said he put me on hold bc he had other calls he needed to get to. I asked about shipping weight and he said he had no idea and that I should call back in the morning and speak to someone else. He ended with something like, "Are you going to buy this now?"

This morning I called. I got the shipping weight but needed some amplifying data. I started to ask the question and I was put on hold like the night before. Thinking, "I've been here." I hung up and called right back.

I asked this guy NOT to put me on hold until my questions were answered. His response: quote "As long as you are not asking for the world." Thankfully he did not put me on hold and I heard his conversation. In the background I heard words to the effect of, "Is he going to buy the f*cking kit?" Returning to the call he said they did not know the shipping weight of a kit and motor they ship, apparently, all the time. Then he demanded, "Are you going to buy this?"

When an organization is only concerned with sales you can feel it when you can't even get service before the sale.

adamo91
5/16/17

I wish i could rate these guys a zero because they dont even deserve a "1" rating.. First off a guy named Bob lied to me, told me my bike would be delivered 6 days from when my check cleared the bank. 16 days later I had my bike. Also almost every rep I spoke with was a rude a$$hole... so after waiting 16 days to get it they informed me that it would take ANOTHER THREE TO FOUR WEEKS to receive the title!!! Sweet deal. Wtf. So if u feel like waiting almost 2 months total before you can ride your motorcycle/scooter and like dealing with rude representatives by all means buy from safer wholesale. Also I live in an apartment building and the cops patrol the parking lot every day so I couldn't have it sitting in the lot without plates on it. I asked a manager there what am I supposed to do and his reply was "you're an adult you can figure it out"..then he told me to just rent out a storage for a month till I get the title. wow these guys are real sh1theads. I told him my friend wanted to order the same bike bc he liked mine and i told this so called manager my friend wasn't gonna order from them bc of their horrible service and his reply was "good, I don't care"- what a great salesman!! So- I had to spend another $100 on a storage space.. man I really wish I would have known about it taking 3-4 weeks before I got a title. I never would have ordered it from them. I got the ninja 125cc motorcycle and I found out after placing the order that another site, venom motorsports sells the same exact bike (just named different- called an x22) for $150 cheaper ($1599 total out the door) and they guaranteed delivery in 5 days without having to wait another month on top of that for the title to arrive bc it comes with the bike. They don't also sell beauty products and saunas lol like safer wholesale just motorsport stuff go figure. Wtf was I thinking ordering a motorcycle from a place that also sells beauty products and saunas? Lol. Oh yeah and before my check cleared I called and got a hold of Bob to cancel my order he asked why and I told him I wanted to order from Venom, his response was that they would charge me a 25% cancellation fee! He said this was because they had already ordered it.. First off- I don't think that's legal because the check hadn't cleared yet. Secondly- why the hell would they order such a highly priced item when my check hadn't even cleared yet?!? Their such liars. They just didn't want to lose the sale. Do yourself a favor and don't become a victim of such poor customer service!

monicab74
5/14/17

Awesome prices on top quality saunas!
The only difficulty was trying to decide which model we wanted! Lol

johnw656
5/14/17

www.saferwhlesale.com These people are Frauds! I will be more than willing to share my emails. I pay for Delivery to my home. And these cheap bastards email me asking if I have a Forklift. Waiting two months to finally get that which they them selves cannot deliver and when it shows up. It doesn't have keys. Now these cheap bastards tell me I need to pay for another ignition switch. They also go by great sports, Frankfort IL 1-708-669-1237 please everyone call them or email them at sales@saferwholesale.com and ask them why there ripping off customers like me. Ask for Jerry, they need to pay someone to change out my switch but they would rather rip me off. Please forward to everyone you know. tweet blog youtube get the word out these guys are crooks!

I have had the trike almost three weeks still no ignition switch. Promised two day UPS delivery That was on the 8th its now the 14th. they give tracking number but when you run it. it says shipping label has been created. I have seen that for the last 7 days. Where is The Ignition Switch? Please tweet blog post on face book. These guys are crooks. You do not want to do business with Jerry, Jon, If that's even there names. Lie after Lie, Promise after Promise. anyone want a copy of the emails I'll be more than happy to forward.

william3235
5/13/17

Great service! I was very impressed with Safer Wholesale.Great family owned business that always delivers with every promise.The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work..I highly recommend them.

tonyt72
5/8/17

What a scam - ships units missing parts - They don't stock parts - 2 to 6 weeks for delivery maybe ? my kids are looking at new go karts sitting in garage for the beginning of summer - Rude garbage employees

frankiep16
5/4/17

They just do that to me too! They sold me a motor scooter that thy cannot get a hold of... They took my money for an item that they told me 10 days later, wasn't available... starting to bite my nails over this one. I hear good and bad, I also hear that the " boom Vader 125" that I ordered I out of stock, they called me to up sell me on another unit after I w8ed 9 days for my shipping info... today is day 3 other new order, I'll give them the10 - 15 business days they ask for but NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER DO BUSINESS LIKE THIS.

danielb241
4/30/17

How can company sell something they cannot get anymore.I am afraid I will never see my money. I talked to a supervisor Saturday. He said he Will fix it Monday. That will mean I will have to wait months for my moped. They are still advertising mopeds they cannot get.

joed146
4/28/17

As I read these glowing reviews I find the highly suspicious. Many have the same spelling and grammatical errors as if the same person wrote them. They are the kind of errors that someone who did not past 6th grade or is not a native English speaker would make. One or two might be,,, but so many? I report you decide

brandonh51
4/26/17

This site is to me, like Disneyland would be to a kid! Their is so much stuff to look at, you can find yourself being on here a lot longer than you thought. Its got everything and at great prices!

lisaj149
4/19/17

Hey, my name is Lisa. I bought my 1st moped / scooter. Its a VIP BOOM. First off, I want to say that NO ONE NOT ANY OTHER store or buisness etc. Has cheaper sales or deals. Before i bought my scooter I obviously since it was my first, I spent a lot of time searching and deciding on which type and from which store or retailer to choose. I found safer Wholesale on my first search, but just because i am paranoid skeptic lol I kept looking for a few more days. But i eneded up going with these guys. YES I DEFINITELY AM PROUD OF the DECISION I made. I have had nothing but questions and they with each question and without any problems or disrespect, have been so nice and everyone I have had to speak to has been patient. Its really nice that they without any delay have helped with parts. I had to have a new carb. And they just needed the type of my scooter and info for it so they could send me the new and correct carburettor. Also it was better than the original carb. That it came with. But other than that, their price was almost $400.00 cheaper than other stores. And it was the same exact kind.
I definitely WOULD AND WILL RECOMMEND SAFER WHOLESALE. And i will be buying my son's scooter from yall. And i will be asap will be putting one on layaway for my husband..... By the way. . That IS AN OPTION ! WHICH IS TOTALLY COOL!!!!

jonr60
4/19/17

If you buy from these guys you have a 90% chance of getting screwed and dealing with the rudest people EVER..
All you have to do is Google saferwholesale, and there other name greatersports they have had the sneaky butts sued for they way they do business the guy that started it is no business man just a guy that orders stuff from China..and people say there so cheap.... duh is the worst products you can get from China. I have bought many Chinese stuff but this stuff is junk everything on there site is CRAP

kathleenm102
4/17/17

It was easy to find what I wanted and at a great price.The sales representative was very helpful, and informative about my product.
I'm very happy with my order, looking forward to my order arrival.

anonymousp23
4/15/17

Although I couldn't get my order, a 2000w electric scooter because I live In California... The representative was very helpful with my order! Hope they change the rules here in CA!

elliotb41
4/15/17

This is all like dirt cheap. I mean really really cheap. Who knew wholesale would give you this much benefit. I'm really glad of choosing them because of that and I hope that it all goes well. I mean with the shipments and the delivery. I was a bit thoughtful before going forward, to see if they were or weren't scam but turns out, they're excellent.

juans67
4/13/17

I have an outstanding experience with them.This place was great. Got good service friendly workers and cheap prices. Well, As for as I'm concerned, these ppl are legit..I'm so excited bout my 2016 trike...fast delivery.I'm really thankful I took a chance on trusting these ppl.At first when I was calling to check the status on my order, I was really confused when I didn't get my calls retuned...I started looking back at the bad reviews and I've learned a lesson from that lol REVIEWS ARE OVERRATED!! I'm not saying that they dont have customers that feel like there experience with saferwholesale has been horrible...I'm not sure what is the case on all the bad reviews...I think dealing with this company has been a great experience.. I give highly recommend them. Thanks

marym463
4/13/17

This was great. Got good service friendly workers and cheap prices. I should highly recommend them.

alane26
4/12/17

My cousin and I ordered a bike after negotiating the price of the shipping for a while. After he paid giving his routing number and account number, they emailed us the receipt and told us to wait for shipping details. after almost 2 weeks with no word, they email us telling us the item is out of stock and they will issue him a refund by check after 7-30 business days. We were so upset we called to tell them not to mail a check but to refund the money to his account. They refused saying they could only do it by check. This guy Bob was a real jerk. Called me an "$#*! from new york." What kind of person does business like that, even if we were upset on the phone that this company was about to take our money hostage for over a month, why would you go and called the customer an $#*!? We never got an apology from them for charging us for something they didn't have. Now we're waiting for a check to buy a scooter we needed this month, when we thought we had already bought one. The most ridiculous part is, this guy Bob who we got upset at said, "You expect me to do my job now?" Like he's threatening not to send our check because we were upset. What kind of business is this?

lisah256
4/12/17

The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They really pleased me. I should highly recommend them..

roberto469
4/12/17

I'm a designer/builder in SoCal...my clients all dig the products I provide them from here...getting ready to use them again!

jamesm619
4/6/17

One website, plenty of products at reasonable pricing. Sales is ready to negotiate and work a deal that fits your budget, I will be doing more business with this institution. Great Job!

timj78
4/6/17

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY DO NOT HAVE ALL ITEMS IN STOCK THAT THEY HAVE ON THEIR WEBSITE! THEY ORDER MOST ITEMS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! THEREFORE, THE PROCESS IS THAT YOU PAY, THEN THEY ORDER. THE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE ORDER ARRIVES BEFORE THEY SHIP IT OUT TO YOU. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RUDE TO ME, BUT TO TAKE OVER A MONTH TO SHIP AN ITEM MAKES NO SENSE! UNLESS THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!!! PISSED!!!!

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
arneathap
ARNEATHA P.
on 5/25/13
ednam23
Edna M.
hi why wont you send me my scooter? or my money back? why do you talk to me like im stupid? I trusted you guys. you took the money out of my bank no problem but then treat me like crap. why? I want no beef with you. I just want what I pay for. is that asking for too much? would you want to be treated this way by a company? or your mom or child who work hard for their money and whos only fault was for believing in you. again I want no beef with you I just want to be treated good and told the truth when I call. if its gonna take a while tell me so im not waiting and wondering. don't smart off to me and try to intimate me or talk down to me on the phone when I ask why. im good with it coming in a crate. im good with putting it together. I wish I new before hand about the 18 wheeler delivery because he wont beable to get to my apartment complex but I hope we will get thur that too. can we please commucate like adults? thank you! ill be calling later today
on 3/12/15
professors2
Professor S.
on 4/3/17
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other customers.

23 Photos for SaferWholesale