Review of SaferWholesale

Detailed Rating Summary

matthewc88
Matthew C.
3/28/17

Good prices, good website, good customer service. Lots of selection. The first site I go to looking for go karts/products.

jamesg267
3/25/17

The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They provide their job as they promised. I should thank the manager for his cooperation. He is the most amazing person I have ever meet. Special thanks to him for dealing with me . When I meet this company staff I thought that, I am at the right place for my work. They provide me the proper feedback. The online service of this company is so fast as every body wanted. They replied my email as soon as possible. Their other online service is also great. They really pleased me. I will go to them again and I should highly recommend them.

richiec17
3/15/17

I just wanna say these guys were very helpful especially Bob GRACE HE WENT ABOVE AND BYONDE i will continue buying from here

miker245
3/15/17

first time we will see how it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: easy but first time to order we will see

nancyn48
3/11/17

I was skeptical about ordering something so far from home but With the help of the sales man's recommendation, I got my go kart picked out, and put it together in about a hour,it had a burnt fuse but with the help of great tech support we tracked it down in no time...Very Pleased with it...Thank's Alex!

robertt163
3/9/17

This scooter is not registurable in New York state DMV. I bought this scooter in November of last year and did not receive the paper work on it for about three month after the fact. After finally receiving my paper work for this unit I went to register at my local DMV. Albany NY are states DMV said that this certian modle does not even exist there for can not be registered in are state until dealer gets them there paper work about unit to them. Dealer needs to make them legal in our state!!!! Buyer beware in NY state with this bike from this dealer. I have went back in forth with there staff for them to correct this matter and have even giving them phone numbers to them, for our states Dept in Albany and no progress seems to be being made. There staff are rude and seems like every time you talk to them they don't have the right answer to what I believe is a huge issue and horrible horrible business. To sell bikes that are unregisterable and to put customers through loop after loop and bascicly do your job is the last thing I wanted to go through when purchasing this until from them. When asking for a refund I was denied yet there false advertising these bikes saying they are what they are not.

alexr147
3/8/17

You can get the best scooter from here, and at reasonable rates. The delivery was pretty quick and the product was just as described.

zonal
3/8/17

I owe this site a thank you for the amazing Cylinder Moped Scooter from here, it works like a magic. It's been 3 months, it is still working like new, I don't think for few years I would need repairing services. It was worth paying for

katherineh39
3/7/17

My husband loves golf, he is crazy about the game, his golf cart was really old and his friends used to make fun of his cart so I decided to give him a golf cart for his birthday. I looked at several online websites this was the best I came across, the pricing were cheaper than what the other companies were offering. Purchased the electric one, it is so good, my husband loved it, I must say money well spent

kellys200
3/6/17

We purchased a solar powered swing gate opener, were charged $69.95 for delivery that took six weeks, and paid $559.95 for a gate opener that required repair half a dozen times plus a motherboard replacement. Our customer was so disgusted with it that she demanded we remove it. We have at least 10 hours of lost labor and merchandise they refuse to take back. Avoid this wretched company at all costs!

jenniferd170
3/4/17

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Veronica for all your help through this process, especially with making sure everything got to me on time! I was a little nervous about purchasing a scooter online but once I received it and had your help with the paperwork everything was set at ease. This whole time, the customer service staff at saferwholesale.com and Great Sports have been nothing less than exemplarily polite and helpful. Thanks for making me happy to have done business through your company and more than willing to do it again.

willies29
3/2/17

good professional sales persons. i gave them my height weight and buget, they made sure i was satisfied. thank you Joe and the SaferWholesale Team! -Randell

matthews112
3/1/17

salesman Joe was so friendly, explaining our every question in detail. Such a pleasant experience we felt as tho he had our best interest at heart. staying on the line for as long as we needed. by the end of our conversation, web searches together and his advice I purchased two of them. thank you Joe

lindar178
2/28/17

A great place to hone your game. With challenging drives, approaches, chips and putts alike, this course will make you a better golfer.

randalls28

randellw10
2/28/17

Good salesmen. Joe and his team helped me find the perfect choice. i got the mean dogg. i like the fact that they made sure i was satisfied warranty and all. Thanks lots
-Randell Benton Harbor 269

jessicam248
2/21/17

It infuriates me that I even have to give them one star. Worst service ever!!. Received the wrong heater, called to request exchange/refund and representative was rude and offensive. I will never do business with this company again. I truly believe they rip people off and have no sense of respect or common courtesy.

troyr19
2/10/17

I was on "live chat" Feb.9th at 8:45 p.m....with whoever answers the companys ???'s....salesman was very rude and not professional. ...will now take business elsewhere!!!!!!

michaels558
2/2/17

Great five star service

Ray was my salesperson very knowledgeable and very helpful with my purchase with a very friendly attitude.

lauras208
1/20/17

Wonderful, dealing with Ray I have bugged him since placing the order 2 Fridays ago. He has responded in a timely manner. Each time I speak with him he is professional and most helpful. Really a nice guy!

nontab
1/12/17

I have ordered my scooter on November 25th, I was supposed to receive it in two weeks but it took almost 4 weeks instead. on the top of that the scooter was missing parts and it was scratched. I contact the company the same day I created the ticket id with claims and they said it will take about 2 weeks . now its been over three weeks and finally ill receive the parts in the next couple days. the same day I requested the parts that I was missing I requested the title for the scooter so I can register it and drive it legally on the street. I order it December 20th (it should take1-2 weeks) today is January 12th , over 3 and half weeks later and called to find out what is going on with my title. someone who claimed to be a supervisor but he wouldn't give me his name was very rude and unprofessional to me telling me that they will send it out sometime next week, I asked politely if they could expedite it since it was already late. what was his reply " end of story it will be send out sometime next week" I asked to speak to a supervisor but I was told that this person was the supervisor. I asked to return my order then since they can not keep up their promises on timeline and couldn't help me but the same person said no returns allowed. dear customer be carful of this site and do not give them any business since they are not professional and they don't care for their customers after they make their sale.

steves309
12/29/16

I bought a Puma scooter from SaferWholesale for my son for Christmass. The 25th we went out in the garage to gas it up and let him ride it. The battery was so discharged I had to charge it before going any further. As it turns out a new battery wouldn't have helped anyway, I never got the engine to start. I checked for spark which it did have, I removed the fuel filter I found that it pumped no fuel.
I contacted the TECH Dept. at SaferWholesale who proceeded to tell me I was SOL. They said that the fuel pump was probably bad and that it was a warranty issue, they said if I sent a picture of the fuel pump they would either order and send me one or maybe they had one in their parts boneyard and maybe they would send me that one.
plan to deeply discount and sell.
Costly lesson learned!

Tip for consumers: If their prices for scooters seem to good to be true, they are.
Take it from me, you are better off paying a little more and buying a quality used scooter from a dealer.
I gone and bought a used Honda Elite from a dealer that bent over backwards to make sure everything was right before I picked it up.

sirhcr
12/22/16

Unprofessional - Poor Customer service - Obviously the are no quality control checks with this outfit.

johnnyc62
12/12/16

Great sales Rep, I'm a Repeat customer, Ray is always working to give me a square deal.. I will be back!!!!
Johnny Corley

danm160
12/9/16

I have asked for a status on a 26" tricycle Ii purchased on Decemberr 2. I was told by customer service (automated respones) to contact titles for a tracking number. I have not received one yet and am getting ver nervous. I paid up front for the tricycle and am beginning to fear that I will never see this item. Craig told me at the time of purchase to call re any concerns. I have sent emails and messages. Just one automated respones. I feel I have been had.

When will I get the Tricycle???

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question