Review of SaferWholesale

Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com

moniqued16
12/7/17

Placed an order then I canceled. A Rep called me back the next day bagging to not cancel that he would wave this fee and wave that fee. So i agreed they took the money from my card. I never received the item. When i called to find out they said i canceled and the my order was never processed. After arguing that this is all BS and being hung up on more then once. I still have not been refunded or received the product.
I highly recommend you DO NOT purchas ANYTHING from this Horrible warehouse.
They are theievs

michaelh419
12/5/17

everything during my purchase seemed too fast, I freaked out and felt like I forgot something yet I got everything I wanted when my club car arrived. I wrote Ray my salesman several times over the last 4 weeks and all emails were answered. I called several times and all my questions got answered on the phone right then. I used online chat no problems. everything about this company worked perfectly for me.I will buy more stuff from them again.

suzettez
12/1/17

We purchased a Electric scooter, the shipping was a bit high, but Craig said he would take off $46.00. We looked at our credit card and was charged the full price. I immediately called back and spoke with Craig, and he said it was suppose to be lower, and he would put the discount in. Well its not been credited back to our card, and I have trying to get hold of him, and seems Im getting the run around. Well it is Friday and still no still no refund. I was told by Craig if I had any problems, to contact him, and now they wont let me speak to him. I have to now create a service ticket. This is BS. And not happy.

timothyl42
11/14/17

no title after receiving moped 10/5/17 an today is 11/14/17 and unable to get a live person to talk to. I went to chat an while typing my question-they said it was too slow an hung up..time to get a lawyer???

andrewt125
11/1/17

whats the price for a manual or blue print assembly. i had a freand buy this type of scooter and did not recive a title or manual and needs bike regesterd. my e-mail is andrewtrujillo1957@yahoo.com.

wanterriaw
10/4/17

They are very rude I ordered something from them without reading the reviews and one I read the reviews I called to cancel my order and the man get mad at me and tells me not to call them back any more

janetj54
9/28/17

I am a 73 old lady who bought a Golf Cart from this company. I bought it with the understanding that it would have new batteries and new tires. When it arrived, it lurched while driving and eventually stopped. I had to have it picked up by a service company who called and said that the motor was burnt out from too much wear over the years. They said it was probably a fleet car at a golf course and was ridden rough by overzealous golfers. The charger receptical had been by passed, the batteries were 6 years old, there were only new tires on the front, and it had a rotted out handle and a slit in the vinyl seat.

I called and tried to talk to a manager or an owner. No one would give me the name of the owner, in fact, no one I dealt with would give me a last name. They go under the name of Safer Wholesale and Great Sports, Inc. Their fax does not work and the BBB in Illinois has never heard of them.

As i said, I am a 73 year old retired woman on a fixed income who has been duped. I am going to have to hire an attorney or get a consumers avocate on them just to get the owners name.

Dont buy anything from these companies. They are some kind of web marketers and sell all sorts of things for which they will not be responsible nor do they have any expertise in the products.

Janet Jolley

disapointedc1
9/14/17
• Updated review

Consumers here's an update...I bought scooter in May received it in July. I've requested new muffler ever since July it's September still no new muffler bc it originally arrived dented. I waited three months for title and guess what...I got the title and the vin# was wrong. I had to go back request another. Consumers please be aware your not going to be able to verbally speak to anyone besides sales person and they cannot help you with any issues besides selling you a product. You have to fill out a form and wait for maybe months for a response....if you try to return the product you cannot get your money back for at least a year or more. Please read fine print bc your in for a ride and I would advise you to find another business that allows you to speak with a person besides sales. Consumers please find a business that actually assist you with problems with the product after purchase. I'm warning you if you buy this product your in for a bumpy rollercoaster waste of money jacked up ride with this company..... I've never seen anything like this! I'm not exaggerating I'm warning consumers please use your money else where. When you get your product after that you will get an answering machine basically. Basically store is closed once their paid!

“Do Not Buy!”
7/13/17
• Previous review

I purchased a scooter for over f1800.00 The scooter arrived in box dented ripped up torn. The UPS guy even said not a good sign. I opened the box pulled the plastic off the muffler it was totally destroyed the bracket covers the muffler was dented badly. The scooter had scratches on as if it was thrown around on the ground and then packed. #2: I called the company chat with company on live chat no one can tell you anything besides call our 1-800#: I called the 1-800 and guess what they said we can tell you except fill out a complaint form and someone will call you when they get to your ticket. The guy said in some cases it might take up to two or three weeks so you may be better off having someone you know fix the problem. OK my list of problems with the product wheel is off when delivered, muffler dented, bracket dented, scratches on the bike, the white emblem on body looks dirty and used. Wires hanging out of the motorcycle. Nothing was hooked up. I have photos of each complaint. If I can help the next consumer save their hard earned money I will do that. I have a $1864.00 dollar motorcycle sitting in my garage with no wheel on the front end. I have no way to haul it. It's a total nightmare!!!!!!!!

trinah13
9/7/17

Don't get it, Im telling you,........don't get it, piece of crap, got it, set up, did everything like they told me, and it wont start. now taking it to a mechanic so he see what the $#*&% wrong with a BRAND NEW TRAILMASTER CHALLENGER EXCHANGE, buy used or a name brand, CHINESE CRAP, and don't pay they electronic check, cause then your really stuck, this is to the Chinese company and us distributers eat it

johnf358
9/5/17

I bought a brand new quad and the frame broke after 3 months of riding there products are junk and I would not recommend any one buy anything from these ppl there customer support is a joke and will never deal with them again. Piece of $#*! quad and piece of $#*! company

chaza2
9/4/17

Allysa and Jerry are dishonest, they and another kid that answered the phone told me the parts were on there way and they sent repeat emails which they never did and the parts never were. I would be placed on hold for 25 minutes and I'd hang up. I was told they were all managers and when asked to speak to another manager that they "don't do manager roulette". It's been 5 wks and they won't even answer my calls. They charged me for a carrier they never had In stock and never told me they didn't have available they did inform my loan company Affirm that it was out of stock and then 2 days later it arrived. When the cargo carrier arrived it was so badly damaged and missing parts you would've thought it was a joke. Ultraskifff backs their amazing products and will go to bat for you in situations that make you feel helpless. Such a great creation for the best bass fishing.

kelseyh8
9/3/17

The staff are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They really pleased me. I should highly recommend them...

keyshah1
8/31/17

I purchase a moped in June and requested for disability plates.They were so friendly and Craig was awesome with assisting me. We both called the secretary of state to get the fees.On my receipt it has the charges for disability plates with the taxes. He charged my credit card then after that it was a nightmare with them. First, the requested for my plates and didn't send Illinois a check. the secretary of state had to notify them. After two months the resent my paperwork. as this was happening, I kept calling them making sure that my divisibility plates were ordered and Ayllsaa and Jarrod(Manager according to Allyssa) was so rude and ugly. I was told that they couldn't see what was ordered from their screen and that my receipt doesn't show disability plates and they don't order those plates with Illinois.

After talking to DMV, I was told that That was a lie, and they have to order them from their end and My Vin number was not coming up, nor was my title in the system. I was told they they would file a complaint on my behalf after 90 days and for me to call them up to reorder my plates or i would be charge extra. I called them and even offered to send them the email and my copy of the receipt that Craig sent me with the information on it stating that disability plates were to be ordered.

Alyssa and Jarrod refuse to accept the email by saying, "I don't need to see it". Jarrod told me to stop calling and go to the dmv to get the plates even if i have to pay extra for their mistake. Extremely bad customer service. i will be posting my complaint with receipts everywhere until they make right by what they did.

jasonc205
8/27/17

Did not have a good experience with saferwholesale.com. Sales person got an attitude with me from the beginning. Simply cause I was confused about shipping and delivery. Seems they are two different things. Second sales guy got all my info incorrect. Except of course my credit card number. So after anxiously waiting 8 to 10 days. I receive an email that says "could not contact customer your order has been cancelled". :(After calling and straighting this out. I had to wait a few more days. Finally get my 50cc moped. After watching the video. I assemble my moped. Oh ya they don't tell you that the wiring harness isn't fully zipped tied the right way on the "how to assemble video". Which could be simply done before you receive the product or at least brought up during the video. Would be safer this way. After assembly I start my moped and the headlights blow immediately. They have a parts only warranty. Trust me it's been 2 weeks and I've heard nothing about my parts I need except "we have contacted the manufacturer and we are waiting to hear back from them". My main complaint would be. If your are sending a product out that is "ready to be assembled" make it "ready to be assembled". This can easily be done by addressing the wiring harness and making it ready to be assembled. Just to make your product safer. I know this is a wholesale company but the products sold do represent your company and the pride you take in it. You do advertise you sell the greatest products. I would say great products don't blow headlights immediately unless the product was defective. Or a part in the product was defective. Intern making the product not so great.

denisea59
8/23/17

I had a Roadcat 250 my wife purchased. When putting it together we found the battery was junk. I spoke to customer service a half dozen times and they kept promising a new battery. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Then they won't even return a phone call. 5 months and no battery, no nothing. DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. RIPOFF ARTISTS. Next stop...attorney. Buy elsewhere

patsya1
8/21/17

I'M NOT PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL. I ORDERED THE 500 WATT BATTERY SCOOTER IN 3-28-17 IT TOOK ABOUT A MONTH TO GET,AND IT CAME UPS , AFTER 8PM. IT WAS SO DARK I COULDN'T SEE TO INSPECT IT, AND THE UPS MAN HAD TO GO, But I DID NOTICE THE TRUNK WASN'T WITH IT. I CALLED SAFER AND RANDALL SAID THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. WELL THAT WAS LIE. I STILL DON'T HAVE MY TITLE AND IT'S NOW AUGUST 21-2017. I CALLED THEM 3 TIMES ABOUT TITLE. OH IT'S IN THE MAIL AND YOU SHOULD BE GETTING SOON. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS RUDE RIPOFF COMPANY . AFTER THEY GET YOUR MONEY TO HELL WITH THE CUSTOMER. MATHEW ALSO SLIPS A EXTRA YR WARRANTY CHARGING ME $195.25 PLUS TITLE PROCESSING FEE $24.95. MAKING MY TOTAL $820.15 . PRICE WAS $599.95 . I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE MISLEADING INFORMATION ABOUT RIDING THIS SCOOTER !! I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND THIS COMPANY SAYS NO LICENSE, NO REGISTRATION AND MY BROTHER HAS ALREADY GOTTEN A $130.00 DOLLAR TICKET AND IT ALSO HAS TO HAVE A TAG THAT COST $140.00 NOW HE CAN'T RIDE IT BECAUSE SAFER HASN'T SENT THE TITLE !! IT'S JUST ANOTHER WAITING GAME THIS COMPANY PLAYING. BUT THEY GOT THEIR MONEY !!! THEY COULD HAVE SENT TITLE WITH SCOOTER WHEN SHIPPING . PLUS LET ME SAY IT'S VERY CHEAPLY BUILT!! ALSO YOU NEED TO LET THE SALES PEOPLE KNOW THE RIGHT PLACE TO FIND THE VIN NUMBER.I was Told UNDER THE FRONT WHEEL FENDER AND IT WASN'T. I JUST WANT MY TITLE AND I'M DONE WITH THIS COMPANY !!!!! YOU SURE WONT GET ANYMORE OF MY MONEY. THE YR WARRANTY I PAID EXTRA FOR I'M SURE I'M SCREWED ON IT TOO !!!

andyl92
8/4/17

I cant stand saferwholesale these people are rude and will tell u anything to get u off the phone they will lie to u and tell u bull$#*! everytime u call these people do not buy anything from saferwholesale.com

austinp13
8/1/17

They will lie to you, keep telling you that your items have shipped for weeks without ever actually shipping anything, lie about shipping dates, lie about shipping refund checks, overall they are the worst. They are pieces of $#*! and you should never buy from them.

dont191
7/31/17

never buy from them they act like ass hole to you! GO BUY SOMEWHERE ELES !!! TALK TO U CRAZY WITH NO RESPECT

shaneh48
7/28/17

Worst customer service ever. Would gladly pay full price vs. ordering anything from this website. Tryed to report how rudly I was treated and was transferred to Jerado, same person that more than rude to start with.

dawnk40
7/24/17

I ordered a UTV from this company in October 2016. I was told by Ray and Matthew that this UTV had a 1 year warranty on it. I started having trouble about a month ago. I was informed at that time that it only had a 30 days Parts only warranty. I also did a claim on the part that was damaged during delivery and have called several times about the part. I have never got the damaged part. I paid $295.00 for the UTV to be delivered to my home after taking my money I was notified that I would have to drive 45 mins to the shipping hub to pick it up because they did not have a way to bring it to me. I NEVER got any of my shipping money back! THIS COMPANIES WORD IS NO GOOD! These products they sale ARE CHEAP MADE when you pay $6400.00 for something it should last longer than 8 months. I also called last week to see how long they said the warranty is on this UTV--THEY are still saying 1 year----THIS COMPANY IS TOTALLY A SCAM! DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!

stevenc144
7/17/17

I ordered a Tao Tao 150cc scooter and was told shipping would be. 105.00 instead of 190.00 due to them not having scooter I ordered that was suppose to be in stock. There was also another 106.00 charge for shipping on invoice that was paid. 10-15 days for shipping is now 20 days and is 23 miles from delivery according to tracking. My advise is buy a Chinese Scooter from a store. Plenty in the City (sf) and no dmv or shipping hassles and already put together. At least that was if you don't like the deal presented you can walk away and not be stuck as I am.

daniels305
7/2/17

Places an order for a generator. Called the company before, during and after the order was place. wanted a confirmation that this is a stock item. Called after a week today and was told that the Safer... can not get this product and someone should have let me know. The things is that the Generator is still listed on the website for sale and Safer will fool other people to place orders on it hoping to be contacted. Don't sell if you you don't have it. or at least let us know on this side that you F up so we can make other plans.

georges258
6/29/17

You have a zuma moped for sale
who is the maker of this moped and whats the best deal you can do on this moped

biancaj6
6/23/17

Ray and Patrick was an excellent help the customer-service is unbelieveable the sky is the limit definitely will do business with them in the future.

I am still out $1200 and it has been over a year since I ordered my Facial table for my business. Everytime I call and try to get an answer I get disconnected or people including the managers there are rude and make promises that I will eventually get my refund and to give it up to 90 days. Well it has been well over that and I still don't have my refund or the item that I ordered. BEWARE!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!! I believe in Karma and one day they willl get theirs. So sad that people in this world can take advantage of our hard earned money. I am disgusted of how cruel they are.

By Leann L.

Ordered product from Ray at 3PM. He was very nice and helpful. @about 5:30 after reading negative comments, I had " buyers remorse", Washington States gives you several days to back out of a deal. Called to cancel order. Talked to Joe, said he couldn't cancel order, Ray had to and he'd be in in the morning. Went around subject and was in a negative mood, do to the reviews I had read and he was fitting the negative profile. Called my credit card to cancel the transaction. Said transaction was an inquire only and could not cancel until it was charged. Called Saturday to talk to Ray. Talked to Zack, who said Ray was off for week-end and call back on Monday. Explained my problem and concerns. He was very polite and reassured me that there would be no problem. I don't think that they are giving me a runaround, yet. Will update this commentary on Monday to tell the final outcome, but so far so good !

By Harold B.

I was very disappointed with them. The standard shipper they use was a company called customco My Trike sat at the LAX Terminal in California for weeks while I think its on route to me. Then when I make calls and do the research it turns out saferwholesale didn't want to pay $1100.00 to send me what I paid for. So they went with UPS Freight to save a few bucks. Problem with that is it would only as far as Tifton Georgia 70 miles away. I have no tag no License to drive it. They lost the keys wanting me to pay for new ignition switch. Asking me if I know someone with a Fork Lift. Really. I wonder all the positive reviews there getting on this site. It could be saferwholesale attempting to Off set the negative reviews.

By John W.

I don't have experience with the solar but don't expect too much help with any mechanical failures. I still can't get help for a bad transmission in a go kart from almost a year ago

By Shawn H.

The company has a 1-800 number on their website.

By Mindy F.

Avoid this company at all costs. I just bought a 150cc Wuxi Tmec scooter and it has broken down on me twice. It nearly caught fire the first time. It still does not work and I am not even sure what part I need. I was legitimately scammed.

By Allison G.

You need to contact SaferWholesale - this site is NOT their site - this is only a site for people to post questions to other customers. Unfortunately - most people who go to sites like this are going to be complaining. I have no affiliation with them - but I have experience in the motorcycle industry. Most of what I see here is people creating their own problems. The company is easy to reach if you go to their website or call their number. Look at all of the people complaining that they can't reach them - but they are posting here, instead of on their website. Don't expect SaferWholesale (or Chevrolet) to contact you about a question you post here.

By Robert D.

You need to contact SaferWholesale to ask them questions - this site is NOT their site - this is only a site for people to post questions to other customers. FWIW their location is on their website.

By Robert D.
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other customers.

25 Photos for SaferWholesale