Review of SaferWholesale

Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com

nickj111
7/15/19

After three phone calls and ten days Safer wholesale finally shipped the replacement parts to fix the parts that were broken through poor packaging. I spent about two hours Saturday putting the replacements on the dolly. Once finished I thought the dolly would work. Instead when trying to move it the chain kept coming off!!! So I looked at the way the chain was put on and found that the chain was directed under the two rods that connect to the motor. I also noticed the chain was cutting through the rod. I took the rods a part and redirected it the correct way. Again I thought I was finished. Once again I was wrong!!! I tried to move the dolly again and the chain again came off!!! So again I looked at everything and saw that the fly wheel was not lined up correctly!!! I removed the five bolts, nuts and two hex screws and tried to line up the fly wheel. However, it still does not line up correctly!!! I tried calling Safer on Saturday but was told to call back on Monday. Each time I call I am always put on hold for 20 to 30 minutes!!! After speaking to tech support I was told I would again have to wait until they got to my email with the pictures, which could be another two days!!!! During the mean time my 22 foot trailer is still setting on the streets and my neighbors even call the police because of it!!! My next call is to our company attorney!! Very poor product and very poor service!!! Nick

nelsonq3
7/7/19

Bought brand new 50cc atv for my son. Got it together easy enough despite horrible instructions. Son was so broken hearted when the quad wouldn't go. It hold just rev up and sit there. Saferwholesale said I could return it but they wouldn't reimburse my $200 expedited shipping, I would have to pay to ship it back, plus a 20% restocking fee. All for a $600 atv. They are rip offs and should be investigated by the BBB which have already been made aware of Saferwholesale's shady business practices.

jimmiew29
7/1/19

Bought 50cc, shipping took full month... understandable even tho I had to pick up item at shipping lot myself. After receiving item, you must send request for title, they don't ship together. Another month waiting and I'm still waiting. The bike needed maintenance before it ever started. And still I can't register it till title arrives. Bought bike 5/6/2019 and on 7/1/2019 I'm still waiting.

sabrinag35
6/19/19

I bought a Znen scooter from them a month and a half ago.
The guy I spoke to on the phone who made the sale told me the scooter would arrive 100% assembled, with gas and oil so I would be able to ride it as soon as I got it. Also, he made sure to tell us it would come with temporary registration so I can use it until the real registration comes two weeks later.

This is what actually happened:
The scooter arrived on a welded cage, mostly in parts, no gas and no oil of course, with breaks that almost doesn't work, and the delivery guy left it 4 blocks away (down a hill) from my house as he couldn't go by an arch we told the sales person was there and he said "No problem".
The "temporary registration" never existed and a month and a half after receiving the scooter I still haven't got it. I called 7 times and no one cared, no one even tried to solve the problem and each time I got a different -and contradictory- lie about the registration being sent.

Other than the scooter being cute, I can only say I never in my life had a worst shopping experience: A month and a half after I bought it, the scooter is sitting in my driveway and I cannot even drive it to a mechanic to have it's brakes fixed.
Rudest company, big time liares and absolutely incompetent.

fredg123
6/12/19

If you are smart enough to look here Beware! I saved $135 on a scooter. I should have bought it from a local dealer. The front brake caliper fell off (bolts too short stripped, need new front fork assembly. (They glued them) Had a gas leak the first time I put gas in it. Just had if fixed. Leaking again this morning. Not worth the hassle. Buy it from a local retailer. Good Luck, Fred

Response from SaferWholesale C., SaferWholesale Representative
Hello and thank you for your questions and concern. Please note: None of the brake calipers that we ever have sent out are glued in any way, everything is welded or molded together, however we will gladly assist on getting any new parts that you may need. If they are under warranty, we will gladly send at no cost to you. As far as a leak, this may be due to the hose. Please check all connections and also make sure that the clamps are installed tight from when you assembled the scooter. We will also send out new hose or clamps if necessary. Please contact via ticket system on our website so we can assist. Thank you and we appreciate you questions and concerns.
shanikaw3
5/28/19

I bought my son a ATV it came 3 weeks later even though I paid for 5 day shipping. It do not work and they are trying to make me pay someone to fix it. This is wrong I asked for a new one and they said no they have to send me new parts like I know how to fix it myself. So I have to pay someone to fix it after they send me the parts.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from them.

johnm2928
5/23/19

We bought 2 of the 110cc they came as promised quick easily deliver but 2 month of use before winter and they where in my heated garage took the out this spring did the oil changes bought 2 new batteries a few weeks later they stoped running I called everywhere back yard mechanics no one wanted to work on them I found some one to work on them and one had a carburetor problem and all brakes stop working after 2 days trying to fix the brakes so my 10 year old was safe still can not get them fixed the second one the head is blown so 2200 dollers for the both of them owned the for 6 months total of 25 hours I went out and bought 2 polaris 200 never again.

rafaeln12
5/21/19

Stay away from this company they will take your money and ship you damaged products then tell you the damaged parts are not in stock with wait period of 3 months, just purchase from a different company this is a scam..

jamesl872
5/5/19

The 150cc bike I purchased had nothing but problems from the start. Was missing many parts and the first day I rode it the bike broke. I had to spend hundreds of dollars to get it fixed just for the bike to brake again. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! All their product is cheap Chinese machines that are absolute pieces of dog $#*!. The prices are too good to be true. Good luck getting your money back!

ayouc
4/29/19

Purchased 50 CC motor scooter from them April 3, 2019 Came with missing parts and blown out lightbulb immediately called them they told me I had to submit a ticket what I just received a scooter 2 two days ago what ticket anyway I did as they suggested someone finally responded after one week Telling me they had to order parts from the manufacture I immediately asked them why don't you have parts in house on hand for the merchandise you sell After three weeks finally receive email saying parts is coming still have not received them also to make matters worse they told me I have to pay for a new lightbulb out of my pocket second complaint never received title after 3 1/2 weeks when title following came it was wrong they refuse to let anybody speak with them farless a supervisor salesman name was Mr. Matt Bad bad bad people stay away from this company I've been in contact with my bank to try to get my funds back I have also filed a complaint with Attorney General of the state Illinois They go by the name of Seifert wholesale outle they go by the name of SaferWholesale.com and great sports Because from what I have read online they have numerous complaints against them I have change the name numerous times

mikeh889
4/21/19

Purchased what I thought was a new Golf Cart in June 2017 and when I finally got the Cart after almost three months it was obviously not new with an old engine. I was never advised that I was going to get a used Golf Cart. No one should do business with this company!

deshawna
4/14/19

I purchased a 4 wheeler last year and it runs great!!! The battery that came with it was worthless, I had to buy a new battery online at Wal-Mart but once the battery got here I been rolling

patriciab579
3/26/19

Ordered a 100amp 3000watt solar generator and mobile wheels kit. Received a 100amp1500watt generator mounted on 4 short pieces of 2x4 with a 14x22" piece of 1/4" plywood with 4 casters. Charged me $250 for that wood and 4 wheels. Was NOT even remotely what was shown in their picture, nor did anyone volunteer that it was cheaply made out of scrap materials. I could've built it in 15 minutes for a grand total of $7.

The packaging was terrible! The box had holes all in it and was massively too big. No padding. Not bolted down. Item was lying on its side in the box and the battery had come out of the battery box.

Called customer service and admittedly, I was a little hot under the collar. Put on hold about 20 minutes. By the time someone returned to the phone I was steaming mad.

So, you have to go to their website and create a "return ticket". Restocking fee, pickup fee, shipping fee...in short I would get a refund of about $900 out of over $1500. I am NOT HAPPY!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

crystalw120
3/20/19

SaferWholesale (Great Sports) is not a business I would ever want to do business with ever again. Do not buy anything from them. I paid $3750 electronic check for a carport over 6 months ago. I have received all kinds of excuses but no carport. No excuse is good enough for holding my money for 6 months.

Response from Customer-Service S., SaferWholesale Representative
We are sorry to hear about the trouble you have had with your carport order. We do our best to have these delivered and installed as soon as possible for our customers, however they can be delayed due to a number of factors such as weather in this case. We have issued you a refund in full and apologize for any inconvenience as large orders such as this can take some time to come together, especially over the winter months.
donnal313
3/18/19

We ordered A 50CC and 2 110CC quads. These things were TINY. Seriously the size of one of the small power wheel quads from Walmart. The stator went out on the 50CC the day after we got it and both starters on the 110CC's were out in less then a week. I made call after call and email after email to get things figured out. They kept passing me from one person to the next and never actually helped us. I wanted to send the piece of $#*!s back but wasn't allowed since we didn't have the original packaging it came in. I was told they couldn't help until I paid a licensed dealer to diagnose the issue, then they would send us parts to fix the bikes. After months of back and forth with the service department and me specifically telling them the stator failed on one bike and the starters on the others, they sent me 1 carburettor for the 110CC? What a joke! They made it so hard to resolve and wasted so much of my time that we gave up. I'm out a couple thousand dollars and have 3 none working bikes. I will NEVER buy from this company and highly suggest staying away!

Response from SaferWholesale C., SaferWholesale Representative
If there is ever any issues with any product, we do stand behind and resolve the issue 100% - We can send out any parts that are under warranty and we do allow returns if shipped back to our warehouse. Please contact us if you would like to ship your item back and we can issue credit once the product arrives in our warehouse if in brand new condition or new packaging. We have been in business for over 15 years. We are open every day of the week and can answer any and all questions that you may have! Thank you kindly!
billb593
3/12/19

Got my Trailmaster Challenger ahead of schedule and in excellent shape. Was sceptical about doing business with SaferWholesale after reading reviews, but was pleasantly surprised with the product and the entire buying experience with them

saglioc
3/8/19

I bought a casador dune buggie, that was advertised as a 200cc engine which was a lie, it was actually 160cc, they'll tell you all you need to do is connect the battery and put on the tires. False! Your going to need at least three people to assemble, and a full tool set. Mine was sent without control arms, scratches all over the paint, and the battery was also missing. I'm now stuck paying $570.00 in shipping costs to send it back, because I attempted to contact them for a week attempting to have them order my new parts. They're extremely rude and very disrespectful. RYAN the manager is a crook and a liar. As soon as he closed me, he promised me, that anytime I had a question all I would have to do is ask for him. That was also a lie, the other employees would go out of their way to prevent me from talking to him, but as soon as I disputed the charge with the finance company, he called me an hour later, ranting and yelling, asking me why I had filed a dispute. It's the only way to protect yourself from these $#*!s, hit their pocket book, and they call you back immediately. MATTHEW is a pushy salesman that only worries about closing the sale, and will say just about anything, in order to close you. He's the one that lied by saying it came built 80%. Save your money and save yourself the anguish of dealing with a small time crooked company, that promotes hundreds of sales on line, but only have about two employees answering the phones per shift. That should of been a red flag, every time I would call back the same person would answer. Read the fine print and remember that once these thief's have your money, your out of luck with follow ups or any type of customer service. RYAN, MATTHEW I would love to really tell you what I think about you, but your not even worth the time, much less lowering myself to your level and letting the reader think this is actually personal, because it really isn't. I could blow my nose with the shipping costs, keep the change. What kills me, is the people that can't afford it, and you people don't think twice about ripping them off. Lesson learned, don't do business with a company that's willing to tell you all you want to hear, prior to closing the sale.

Response from SaferWholesale C., SaferWholesale Representative
We are very sorry to about your confusion and would love to address your concerns. This order was financed, by customer, once financing had been complete, order was processed and shipped and delivered within 4 business days. As for the specs of the product, it clearly states within the description that the motor is in fact a 169cc - Features & Specifications: Engine type: 4-stroke,Single-Cylinder, automatic Displacement: 169CC Horse Power: 6.0kw(7500r/min) 8.2HP - The specs are per the manufacturer and the 200cc is a round up figure like most motorsport manufacturers regarding engine size, however the actual motor size is clearly stated within the specs. We had went well up and beyond for this customer and only turns out that he did not want the vehicle after we had expedited the shipping to them. All go karts take many hours for assembly and this was stated once the order had been placed. The order was placed online via financing, so all customers agree to all financing terms once placing order. We typically charge a re-stocking fee if a customer would like to return a product, however we waived any and all fees to return the product minus the shipping costs. If there are any other concerns at all whatsoever, we would gladly address. If this scenario occurred at any big box store, they would require the customer pay shipping costs back as well. We are a small business and we do care about every last customer, and we do want to address every last concern. Kindly let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!
joec591
2/7/19

These Bastards won't lift a finger to help the Customer they are real $#*!S and they don't know what a mini bike is.

cheryle55
1/3/19

Deceptive financing and faulty products. Do not stand behind their product. Stay away from this place. Do not order if it is too good to be true it is. They use a finance company that charges you double by telling you, you agreed to leasing so the $2500 I have already paid os for nothing.

Response from SaferWholesale C., SaferWholesale Representative
Our financing is done through a 3rd party which Walmart, and many other LARGE companies use. Affirm bases all financing fees on consumer credit, please give them a call to further discuss any questions or concerns that you may have. We have been in business for over 15 years. Please call or visit us locally in New Lenox, IL - We are open every day of the week and can answer any and all questions that you may have! Thank you kindly!
vicentea11
12/27/18

Do not buy from these people. I've never had a merchant so rude . They had me on hold for an hour to tell me I was misquoted and I have to pay an additional $250 for my order 4 days b4 Xmas and 2 weeks after trying to track the order. They never even attempted to contact me to tell me there was an issue with my order.
I guess that's what I get for going outside of AMAZON.

Response from SaferWholesale C., SaferWholesale Representative
We strive on having excellent customer service, sales calls and customer service calls are answered within seconds of calling in. Shipping costs on products that are 300 pounds or more total weight cost well over $250 to ship cross country. Please give us a call for a live shipping quote. We have been in business for over 15 years. Please call or visit us locally in New Lenox, IL - We are open every day of the week and can answer any and all questions that you may have! Thank you kindly!
pauld522
12/10/18

First, if you decide to do business with this company, be prepared to get scammed. Use Google to read reviews from the BBB and others. Also, this company was sued by the Attorney General of Illinois in 2015 for fraudulent and deceptive practices. Look it up. Here is a brief description of my experience: I googled the model # of a Dual Purpose motorcycle I wanted looking for the best buy. "DB-41H-250 motorcycle". There was a link to SaferWholesale with the bike priced at $1479. It was label as a "Saber DB-41H-250". I purchased it using my Credit Card (ALWAYS use a Credit Card in case of problems down the line) and was issued a receipt on the website and email. The following day I received a voicemail from SaferWholesale to contact them about shipping. I called and was told the bike was not listed on their website and how did I order it. I told the person I had used Google and he did the same search finding the link to the bike. He then told me they could not sell me the bike because it didn't exist on their website. I asked him, "If it doesn't exist how did I manage to pay for it and get a receipt?". He was flustered and handed the phone to another person. It was the owner, Gary Briden. Mr. Briden said they could send the same bike but the name had changed to the Hawk 2. I agreed to this. What's the difference in a name change, I thought? Well, they also charged me an additional $125 and sent me a different receipt. I did NOT authorize a $125 charge to my CC. This was a classic Bait & Switch tactic which they are known for. I contacted my CC company and a dispute has been filed. SaferWholesale even shipped the bike after my dispute was filed. They did have the shipment turned around before it was delivered to me. Now I wait for a full refund.

You need to protect yourself from these con artists. Here's how I did it:
1- Pay by Credit Card (NOT Debit or bank draft)
2- Screenshot ALL info of the transaction - website page w/ price, pictures, receipt, etc.
3- Save emails and voicemails. Contact should be done by email for printed proof.
4- File a complaint with the BBB. They seem to respond to complaints.
5- File a complaint w/ the Attorney General of Illinois. Google it to get the website. It takes a little time and you can upload all the info to them. They have several cases on SaferWholesale at this point.
6- Be patient. We need to get crooks like these out of business....... FOREVER!!!!

Best advice is to NOT BUY FROM THEM, PERIOD.

robertp735
11/19/18
• Updated review

After contacting the BBB I was refunded $350.00 for the wrong paint, missing cover, and missing spare tire. I was never sent instructions and bought a set of install instructions for 14.00 from a sidecar parts dealer in Florida.

I have a 2017 Harley Davidson Softail Slim S FLSS. Only two attachment points from the sidecar worked with the bike. I had to have parts fabricated/welded to ensure proper fitment and drill out new attachment points on the sidecar frame. To be fair it does say on their website that some fabrication may be required.

The fender came with a pre-wired tail light. I had to drill a hole through the fender, add a rubber grommet and pull the wire through. It was not pre-drilled. Now I need to figure out how to wire it to the bike.

The bearings in the tire were no good and I had to have new bearings pressed in. Other than that the tire appears to be of good quality. The trunk sat loosely so I added rubber weather stripping to seal the gap or it would have been banging around on the road.

Hoping to wrap this sidecar project up in the upcoming week. It's been nothing but a headache so far. I will post another review when I hit the road.

“Bad Business!”
10/31/18
• Previous review

I purchased a Beemer sidecar in June 2018 from Saferwholesale. I was told the item was on backorder until August. The sidecar came in the in beginning of October from India.

These are my complaints:

1-Sidecar came in black, not OD green, which I paid extra for

2-Sidecar came with no extra tire, which I paid extra for

3-Sidecar came with no installation instructions

4-Missing sidecar cover

5-Came with slight paint damage

22 days later I have received no refund for the paint job, no instructions, no extra tire, and no sidecar cover.

I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Activity Amount

Beemer Side Car Motorcycle Sidecar Kit - Fits All Models 2,399.95

Year: 2017

Make: Harley Davidson (Soft Tail)

Model: 1800cc

Color Choice: OD Green 100.00

Add Extra Spoked Tire 100.00

Standard Parts Only Warranty 0.00

Standard Ground Shipping - ***Typically 2-4 Business Weeks 200.05

Due To Custom Fabrication and Assembly***

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $350.

valentinr7
11/7/18

I purchased a Big Boy from saferwholesale and the crate arrived heavily damaged. It looked like the crate was caught in a tornado. Both seats were ripped and the frame was badly scuffed. After putting the kart together the damn think would not switch gears. The entire experience has been a nightmare. I have submitted two work orders and was told that I would have a resolution. It's been over a month now and I have yet to hear back from saferwholesale. I would not recommend to anyone.

annieg57
10/10/18

I order a sidecare back in July and was promise a delivery by August, well here we are Oct 10,2019 and no delivery. I have had to make several calls to the company and was given different reason for the delay. I never got a call from Saferwhole explaining why the delay, never did i get an e-mail or mail explaining to why the delay. I regret doing business with them and will NEVER do business with them again. SAFERWHOLESALE HAS NO SENSE OF COMMUNICATION TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, THEY KEPT IN THE DARK DURING THE MONTHS OF DELAY OF MY DELIVERY.

annal240
9/28/18

These people are con artist. I order a 150cc scooter from them. Told me my item would be delivered in 3 weeks and i woukd get a tracking and ship date the 9th business day from the time i placed the order. I never received either. I called, was put on hold. They never came back on the line. I called a few more times same thing. I ended up cancelling my order and got my money back through my bank. I filed a fraud case against them. Listen to everyones comments and advice on this DO NOT BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS. THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. AND U WILL GET $#*!TY CHEAP PRODUCTS!!

just Happen to me got my scooter Two weeks ago same Stuff they got me to same way I paid for it to be Assembled it came no fuel guage no speedometer mp3 don't work these thins donot work theres got to be something u can do

By Barry W.

I am still out $1200 and it has been over a year since I ordered my Facial table for my business. Everytime I call and try to get an answer I get disconnected or people including the managers there are rude and make promises that I will eventually get my refund and to give it up to 90 days. Well it has been well over that and I still don't have my refund or the item that I ordered. BEWARE!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!! I believe in Karma and one day they willl get theirs. So sad that people in this world can take advantage of our hard earned money. I am disgusted of how cruel they are.

By Leann L.

Stay away from this companyOnce they receive your money they treat you like garbage they are a bunch of crooks

By Ayou c.

Many reviews are NON customers from this website have NEVER done business with us! We greatly encourage and thank you for your questions. Please see our Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olZE22i5xv0 - We have over 1500 customers per month and over 1,000,000 customers. Please call us with any questions!

By Customer-Service S., SaferWholesale Representative

I guess I should seriously consider myself lucky because I ordered my 150cc znen from them around The end of May 2018 and got it around June 15th and I immediately filled out the title info on there website and received that on or around July 6th, so far fingers crossed I havent had any issues with my bike.

By Danielle D.

Ordered product from Ray at 3PM. He was very nice and helpful. @about 5:30 after reading negative comments, I had " buyers remorse", Washington States gives you several days to back out of a deal. Called to cancel order. Talked to Joe, said he couldn't cancel order, Ray had to and he'd be in in the morning. Went around subject and was in a negative mood, do to the reviews I had read and he was fitting the negative profile. Called my credit card to cancel the transaction. Said transaction was an inquire only and could not cancel until it was charged. Called Saturday to talk to Ray. Talked to Zack, who said Ray was off for week-end and call back on Monday. Explained my problem and concerns. He was very polite and reassured me that there would be no problem. I don't think that they are giving me a runaround, yet. Will update this commentary on Monday to tell the final outcome, but so far so good !

By Harold B.

I was very disappointed with them. The standard shipper they use was a company called customco My Trike sat at the LAX Terminal in California for weeks while I think its on route to me. Then when I make calls and do the research it turns out saferwholesale didn't want to pay $1100.00 to send me what I paid for. So they went with UPS Freight to save a few bucks. Problem with that is it would only as far as Tifton Georgia 70 miles away. I have no tag no License to drive it. They lost the keys wanting me to pay for new ignition switch. Asking me if I know someone with a Fork Lift. Really. I wonder all the positive reviews there getting on this site. It could be saferwholesale attempting to Off set the negative reviews.

By John W.

I don't have experience with the solar but don't expect too much help with any mechanical failures. I still can't get help for a bad transmission in a go kart from almost a year ago

By Shawn H.

The company has a 1-800 number on their website.

By Mindy F.

Been in business for over 15 years. We have over 1500 customers per month. Give us a call at 1-866-606-3991, you can also visit RtSidecars.com

By SaferWholesale C., SaferWholesale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other customers.

SaferWholesale?