Review of SaferWholesale

Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com

bikek
2/8/19

DANGER ALERT. Mongoose Dolomite Fat Bike with 1000 watt Electric Motor.
This scammers is selling an unsafe modified product.
Stay far away from this FREAK SHOW Company!
SaferWholesale.com DBA Great Sports Inc. 1333 S Schoolhouse Road Lennox, Illinois 60451 Phone 708-669-1237

joec591
2/7/19

These Bastards won't lift a finger to help the Customer they are real $#*!S and they don't know what a mini bike is.

cheryle55
1/3/19

Deceptive financing and faulty products. Do not stand behind their product. Stay away from this place. Do not order if it is too good to be true it is. They use a finance company that charges you double by telling you, you agreed to leasing so the $2500 I have already paid os for nothing.

vicentea11
12/27/18

Do not buy from these people. I've never had a merchant so rude . They had me on hold for an hour to tell me I was misquoted and I have to pay an additional $250 for my order 4 days b4 Xmas and 2 weeks after trying to track the order. They never even attempted to contact me to tell me there was an issue with my order.
I guess that's what I get for going outside of AMAZON.

pauld522
12/10/18

First, if you decide to do business with this company, be prepared to get scammed. Use Google to read reviews from the BBB and others. Also, this company was sued by the Attorney General of Illinois in 2015 for fraudulent and deceptive practices. Look it up. Here is a brief description of my experience: I googled the model # of a Dual Purpose motorcycle I wanted looking for the best buy. "DB-41H-250 motorcycle". There was a link to SaferWholesale with the bike priced at $1479. It was label as a "Saber DB-41H-250". I purchased it using my Credit Card (ALWAYS use a Credit Card in case of problems down the line) and was issued a receipt on the website and email. The following day I received a voicemail from SaferWholesale to contact them about shipping. I called and was told the bike was not listed on their website and how did I order it. I told the person I had used Google and he did the same search finding the link to the bike. He then told me they could not sell me the bike because it didn't exist on their website. I asked him, "If it doesn't exist how did I manage to pay for it and get a receipt?". He was flustered and handed the phone to another person. It was the owner, Gary Briden. Mr. Briden said they could send the same bike but the name had changed to the Hawk 2. I agreed to this. What's the difference in a name change, I thought? Well, they also charged me an additional $125 and sent me a different receipt. I did NOT authorize a $125 charge to my CC. This was a classic Bait & Switch tactic which they are known for. I contacted my CC company and a dispute has been filed. SaferWholesale even shipped the bike after my dispute was filed. They did have the shipment turned around before it was delivered to me. Now I wait for a full refund.

You need to protect yourself from these con artists. Here's how I did it:
1- Pay by Credit Card (NOT Debit or bank draft)
2- Screenshot ALL info of the transaction - website page w/ price, pictures, receipt, etc.
3- Save emails and voicemails. Contact should be done by email for printed proof.
4- File a complaint with the BBB. They seem to respond to complaints.
5- File a complaint w/ the Attorney General of Illinois. Google it to get the website. It takes a little time and you can upload all the info to them. They have several cases on SaferWholesale at this point.
6- Be patient. We need to get crooks like these out of business....... FOREVER!!!!

Best advice is to NOT BUY FROM THEM, PERIOD.

robertp735
11/19/18
• Updated review

After contacting the BBB I was refunded $350.00 for the wrong paint, missing cover, and missing spare tire. I was never sent instructions and bought a set of install instructions for 14.00 from a sidecar parts dealer in Florida.

I have a 2017 Harley Davidson Softail Slim S FLSS. Only two attachment points from the sidecar worked with the bike. I had to have parts fabricated/welded to ensure proper fitment and drill out new attachment points on the sidecar frame. To be fair it does say on their website that some fabrication may be required.

The fender came with a pre-wired tail light. I had to drill a hole through the fender, add a rubber grommet and pull the wire through. It was not pre-drilled. Now I need to figure out how to wire it to the bike.

The bearings in the tire were no good and I had to have new bearings pressed in. Other than that the tire appears to be of good quality. The trunk sat loosely so I added rubber weather stripping to seal the gap or it would have been banging around on the road.

Hoping to wrap this sidecar project up in the upcoming week. It's been nothing but a headache so far. I will post another review when I hit the road.

“Bad Business!”
10/31/18
• Previous review

I purchased a Beemer sidecar in June 2018 from Saferwholesale. I was told the item was on backorder until August. The sidecar came in the in beginning of October from India.

These are my complaints:

1-Sidecar came in black, not OD green, which I paid extra for

2-Sidecar came with no extra tire, which I paid extra for

3-Sidecar came with no installation instructions

4-Missing sidecar cover

5-Came with slight paint damage

22 days later I have received no refund for the paint job, no instructions, no extra tire, and no sidecar cover.

I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Activity Amount

Beemer Side Car Motorcycle Sidecar Kit - Fits All Models 2,399.95

Year: 2017

Make: Harley Davidson (Soft Tail)

Model: 1800cc

Color Choice: OD Green 100.00

Add Extra Spoked Tire 100.00

Standard Parts Only Warranty 0.00

Standard Ground Shipping - ***Typically 2-4 Business Weeks 200.05

Due To Custom Fabrication and Assembly***

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $350.

valentinr7
11/7/18

I purchased a Big Boy from saferwholesale and the crate arrived heavily damaged. It looked like the crate was caught in a tornado. Both seats were ripped and the frame was badly scuffed. After putting the kart together the damn think would not switch gears. The entire experience has been a nightmare. I have submitted two work orders and was told that I would have a resolution. It's been over a month now and I have yet to hear back from saferwholesale. I would not recommend to anyone.

annieg57
10/10/18

I order a sidecare back in July and was promise a delivery by August, well here we are Oct 10,2019 and no delivery. I have had to make several calls to the company and was given different reason for the delay. I never got a call from Saferwhole explaining why the delay, never did i get an e-mail or mail explaining to why the delay. I regret doing business with them and will NEVER do business with them again. SAFERWHOLESALE HAS NO SENSE OF COMMUNICATION TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, THEY KEPT IN THE DARK DURING THE MONTHS OF DELAY OF MY DELIVERY.

annal240
9/28/18

These people are con artist. I order a 150cc scooter from them. Told me my item would be delivered in 3 weeks and i woukd get a tracking and ship date the 9th business day from the time i placed the order. I never received either. I called, was put on hold. They never came back on the line. I called a few more times same thing. I ended up cancelling my order and got my money back through my bank. I filed a fraud case against them. Listen to everyones comments and advice on this DO NOT BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS. THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. AND U WILL GET $#*!TY CHEAP PRODUCTS!!

vinnyp5
9/26/18

i was taken by this company and i would like to go after them for what they did i have been in contact with an attorney and want to start an class action law suite iam sure there are many of you out there who were taken by this company send me an email if you were taken the more people we get together the better our chances are in recovering our money send me an email vincent7952@msn.com

joshc148
9/22/18

Please for the love of God or whatever higher power you believe in don't order anything from these people. If your looking for terrible customer service. To be hung up on when you call or put on hold until you hang up this is who you want to deal with. If you are looking for an overpriced piece of crap you have no chance of returning this is the place for you. How about instructions for a different piece of crap then the one you ordered. Or finally getting the instructions and being better off not . If you don't have a full blown fabrication shop and years of experience (as I do) then I'm sorry but you are screwed. If you love your children you will leave this site right now, if your trying to kill someone and make it look like an accident put them on a product from this company ( they won't stand a chance) in all seriousness please shop around and read other reviews .

jacks569
9/5/18

Placed an order online that shows Free Delivery and 0.00 Shipping & Handling then the site asks you call them where they want to charge an additional $130 on an electric fold-up scooter because handling and delivery are not the same thing. Tacks on an extra 25% of the cost. Wouldn't even cancel the order over the phone. Hung up on me twice. They suck!

jodij22
8/8/18

Oh geez, where to begin...

I ordered a 350cc Scooter from SaferWholesale. It arrived May 17th. Today is August 8th and I still do not have a title for it. Yes, you read that right. You receive the item, but not a title. You then file paperwork, send them more money, and then wait for the title to arrive. I've lost 3 months of riding (so far) because I have not received the title.

Bike arrived without the gas line hooked up (which my Airline Mechanic brother determined was the issue). Reverse doesn't work either. Tried to return it when it arrived, within the 5 days that they state you can return items, but it would have cost $2,300 to ship it back to California (I live in Illinois). I have filed several "tickets" inquiring about 1) title, 2) doesn't start 3) no reverse. I received one reply back saying "is this your first time notifying us of this." I wrote back, "no, but it's the first time I've received a reply back." That was 3 weeks ago and no reply since.

The whole outfit is just a racket. Kudo's to the web designer though. It looks like a reputable place to do business with. Trust me on this one, it's not.

fernandog57
8/6/18

I had ordered a pit bike from them and they didnt want to process it because I used a -$40 shipping code they provide. Then blame my card (more than enough funds). Customer Service lady has additude and doesnt want to help so she hangs up. After I called again she made me take to some guy (she didnt mute the call) and i heard "this mother$#*!er is on the line again. Guy rudely answered and said its he canceled my order and hung up. Bad company over all

claym47
8/4/18

This whole company is totally out of line. They told me I'd have my bike a a couple weeks. Ordered it on May 27, 2018 and received it on July 5, 2018. Does that look like a couple weeks. On top of that in shipping the bike was apparently scraped on the front fender and I know no one to contact about that. Then I had to fill out another form to get the title which I still have not received as of August 4, 2018. They said it would be 3 to 4 weeks after I submitted their stupid form and well, what can I say? STAY AWAY FROM THESE SELF SERVING DISCOURTEOUS GOONS!

kevinw374
7/27/18

Ordered a Golf Kart at the end of March was told 4-6 weeks max. called at Six weeks and Kart was not done was first excuse. Called at 8 weeks was told cant find people to deliver to South Dakota. At 10 weeks Kart to be delivered shows up with broken mount to Kart top. Had delivery fellow take pictures and notes and i sent the same back to company with no response as of today 45 days later. In addition there is a PYLE stereo system in the Kart and it has not worked from Day One. Again Pyle wanted me to pay for shipping a new product back to the company for a product new that didn't work, of course O response from Safer. Have all the paper work to verify.
Horrible Company Good Luck.

ericm378
7/26/18

I just received my order from your company and wanted to inform you and will be doing so by phone and email that this is the biggest piece of $#*! I have ever bought in my entire life. The fact that your company is charging $1400 for this bike and 1/2 of the parts didn't show up and the other 1/2 of the parts that did show up do not work is troublesome. I will be talking to the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau about your company and its sales practices. I was willing to give your company a chance but should have listened to all of the reviews about your sales practice's. I will never spend another dime with your company and will do whatever I can to get the word out about you cheating your customers.

lindas918
7/23/18

$1500 E-Bike purchased - front wheel FELL OFF when I was riding it!!!!!!! Call them, they sent the "correct" HAHA - front fork. We took the bike to a bike shop to have a professional assemble and test drive. WHEEL STILL FELL OFF!!!! We have a letter from the bike shop owner that deems this bike UNSAFE TO RIDE. SAFER WHOLESALE REFUSES TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE - THEY WANT US TO BUY ADDITIONAL PARTS TO NAKE THIS BIKE RIGHT AND THEY DONT EVEN SELL THESE PARTS!!!!

The BBB has been contacted and VISA is disputing this charge directly with Safer Wholesale -----DONOT BUY FROM SAFER...

paulp376
7/16/18

Ordered a Bighorn side by side. Paid $250.00 extra for a windshield and an extra $350.00 to have everything installed. They promised me 2 week delivery and salesman said it came standard with a top. Received it 5 weeks later, nothing installed, no windshield, no top. Filled out all paperwork and almost 2 months later, no parts and no refund. Claims guy (Jon) argued with me saying that UPS shipped it and he would contact them. I was there and took delivery in person and it was shipped direct from Georgia via common carrier. UPS doesn't ship anything this large. Then the genius told me to send him pictures of the items that I didn't receive. Really...if I didn't receive them how can I take pictures of them? They stole $600.00 from me, and didn't send my cover. This seems to be common for them. Vehicle was supposed to be a 2018 but was a 2017. Cheap and made in China. Nothing but a bunch of crooks!!!

amandak148
7/15/18

I had bought and paid for a side car for my motor cycle before I purchased I had told them I am handicap and I absolutely needed the side car I paid in full and when I received what I had ordered it was not the right side car. So I called to let them know they said send it back we will ship another one out I sent it back they received it back and it's been over 3 months of run around with them and I said something about just wanting to receive my money back that I had paid for it and they tell me it's going to be a 25 to 30percent restocking fee it's been over 3 months since I have ordered this thing it's getting to be ridiculous they take your money and don't give you the right product and it's a fraud. Very poor customer service and it's by far the worst company that I have ever bought anything from they will no longer recieve my business

dontbuys
7/13/18

Purchased a scooter on 6/30/2018. Radio silence on their tracking website for nearly two weeks about when my scooter will be shipped. I decided to give them a call today wondering when they will ship it out. The girl on the phone told me "Oh, we sent you an email on July 3rd with your refund, you should have got that." I NEVER GOT THE EMAIL. I even had her verify the correct address... I guess they didn't bother to send it out?? And on top of that, no apology that the scooter was out of stock, she did nothing to accommodate. Literally 30 seconds after the call, I received the email with the cancellation. Since its been quite a while since the 3rd, I going straight to my bank to dispute my $1,000 they took from me. DO NOT BUY FROM SAFERWHOLESALE. Their bodunk website with annoying pop-ups and horrid customer service should've been the first clue they're just a bunch of frauds.

frankd221
7/11/18

These guys sent me a broken scooter....many parts broken including front brakes...forgot to mention delivery was a joke not even close to time advertised...then a fight with management over them replacing the parts...no solution until I threaten the better business bureau...then the jerk doesnt tell me its 15-30 for the parts....this is a crappy company no one should order from here

marianm53
7/11/18

I purchased this Slingshot Scooter on May 24,2018 DID NOT GET IT UNTIL JUNE 13th 2018 Manufactured 2017 NOT EVEN A 2018 UNIT. I Could not start the Scooter, so after playing with it for days, finally sprayed it with starter fluid and got it running. After a short while of running the gas started to leak out, and I had to stop the scooter, the gas stopped running out of the overflow hose. I filled out a ticket for a CARBURETOR AND GAS FILTER a week after I got the scooter and also a ticket for the TITLE. I JUST RECEIVED THE TITLE JULY 10,2018 AND STILL WAITING FOR THE CARBURETOR AND GAS FILTER UNDER THE WARRANTY. IT CAN NOT BE RUN WITHOUT GAS LEAKING OUT. I called and emailed, but it seems they never respond back to me. They make it sound good when you are buying from them, but after words forget it. THERE SERVICE STINKS, WHY THEY CAN NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE, IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS THAN TO IGNORE THE CUSTOMER.

Tip for consumers: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY ALL YOU GET IS A RUN AROUND, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A MONTH AND STILL NO PARTS SEND UNDER WARRANTY. (CARBURETOR AND GAS FILTER, LEAKS GAS WHEN RUNNING) CAN NOT RUN UNTIL REPAIRED. VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THERE SERVICE.

joeg311
7/11/18

im dissabled man in Balto getting ready to by a motorcycle trike kit. after reading all the lousy service from this company i am not from this company! thank you guys for making me aware! good luck getting all your problems straight with these $#*!s!

coryb53
6/27/18

It took two weeks longer to get delivered then promised. Was supposed to be fully assembled it was not. Sent the wrong color roll cage and front bumper. Passenger seat was broken. They sent me about a hundred nuts and bolts with no manual on how to assemble. Absolutely never do business with this company again. I recommend you steer clear

Nope! I bought a scooter and when my first payment was due I expected them to take the payment from the bank card I provided. I looked at my account online to make sure the proper amount was taken and it said there was insufficient funds and they added a $20 return fee. You know why??? They tried to charge a different credit card, one that I never even gave them!!! They somehow got it, although I have no idea how. Some shady $#*!! I had to call and make them refund the $20 return fee and take the payment from the right card. He acted like he was doing me a favor by reversing the $20 fee....when it was their mistake!!!! I wouldn't trust this company as far as I could throw them. This wasn't even the first problem I had with them. Been 5 weeks and still haven't received a title for my scooter. It was shipped without a battery and the radio/mp3 player never worked. It's been like pulling teeth to get them to order the part and now they're not returning emails and you can't get a live person on the phone. Run away, run very far away!!!

By Kris S.

I am still out $1200 and it has been over a year since I ordered my Facial table for my business. Everytime I call and try to get an answer I get disconnected or people including the managers there are rude and make promises that I will eventually get my refund and to give it up to 90 days. Well it has been well over that and I still don't have my refund or the item that I ordered. BEWARE!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!! I believe in Karma and one day they willl get theirs. So sad that people in this world can take advantage of our hard earned money. I am disgusted of how cruel they are.

By Leann L.

I bought a trike last year from this CO. It took 4 months to get it. I ordered a red one, (got a black one) I had ten miles on it when it broke down. I paid $4500 and sold it for $1500. Was lucky to get that. (NEVER AGAIN)

By Terry T.

I guess I should seriously consider myself lucky because I ordered my 150cc znen from them around The end of May 2018 and got it around June 15th and I immediately filled out the title info on there website and received that on or around July 6th, so far fingers crossed I havent had any issues with my bike.

By Danielle D.

Ordered product from Ray at 3PM. He was very nice and helpful. @about 5:30 after reading negative comments, I had " buyers remorse", Washington States gives you several days to back out of a deal. Called to cancel order. Talked to Joe, said he couldn't cancel order, Ray had to and he'd be in in the morning. Went around subject and was in a negative mood, do to the reviews I had read and he was fitting the negative profile. Called my credit card to cancel the transaction. Said transaction was an inquire only and could not cancel until it was charged. Called Saturday to talk to Ray. Talked to Zack, who said Ray was off for week-end and call back on Monday. Explained my problem and concerns. He was very polite and reassured me that there would be no problem. I don't think that they are giving me a runaround, yet. Will update this commentary on Monday to tell the final outcome, but so far so good !

By Harold B.

I was very disappointed with them. The standard shipper they use was a company called customco My Trike sat at the LAX Terminal in California for weeks while I think its on route to me. Then when I make calls and do the research it turns out saferwholesale didn't want to pay $1100.00 to send me what I paid for. So they went with UPS Freight to save a few bucks. Problem with that is it would only as far as Tifton Georgia 70 miles away. I have no tag no License to drive it. They lost the keys wanting me to pay for new ignition switch. Asking me if I know someone with a Fork Lift. Really. I wonder all the positive reviews there getting on this site. It could be saferwholesale attempting to Off set the negative reviews.

By John W.

I don't have experience with the solar but don't expect too much help with any mechanical failures. I still can't get help for a bad transmission in a go kart from almost a year ago

By Shawn H.

The company has a 1-800 number on their website.

By Mindy F.

Been in business for over 15 years. We have over 1500 customers per month. Give us a call at 1-866-606-3991, you can also visit RtSidecars.com

By SaferWholesale C., SaferWholesale Representative

Many reviews are NON customers from this website have NEVER done business with us! We greatly encourage and thank you for your questions. Please see our Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olZE22i5xv0 - We have over 1500 customers per month and over 1,000,000 customers. Please call us with any questions!

By Customer-Service S., SaferWholesale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other customers.

SaferWholesale?