Review of J&P Cycles

Tel: 1-800-318-4823
customerservice@jpcycles.com

angelc113
2/7/19

Try to return items I purchased because it was too tight I was going to be charged a fee for the return

danielb618
2/2/19

I ordered parts Jan 22nd expecting it to ship 23rd, but was informed the parts have to be sent to the warehouse prior to being shipped by plane. I became impatient and kept checking if the parts changed from processing status to shipped status but nothing changed. I kept in contact with their customer service through chat through updates (how I found out the parts had to go to the warehouse first), and I was getting different time frames on when the item would arrive. I started to feel unsettled, until I noticed it did change to shipped on Jan 28th and my item arrived with all items as advertised on the 31st of Jan. I would say J&P Cycles is perfect for the motorcycle enthusiast, but please know that patience will be needed if living outside the main part of the United States (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii, or any other plane requiring shipments). Also side note, J&P cycles will let you know that they had to cancel part of your order if certain things like chemicals could not be shipped, but they will still honor the rest of the order.

andrewb532
1/19/19

I have spent many thousands with this company over about 20 orders.
They NEVER have supplied good service.
They show items in stock but they are not.
Then they hold your order till they purchase them.
Products are good.
Service is REALLY BAD.
I am looking for another supplier.

aaront106
11/10/18

I ordered parts and I paid for one day air and I get it 4 days later I would never buy nothing from them again

aleronf
10/15/18

Ceci est très utile pour moi car j'ai essayé de trouver certaines parties mais je ne pouvais obtenir aucune partie. Mais je suis allé ici, j'ai trouvé ces parties.

neils162
8/24/18

I was billed twice, the first customer service person I spoke with over the live chat just said there records didn't show a double charge and there was nothing else she could do about it. So I called the phone number and spoke to a guy who said that the second bill would be removed after the item ships out..... Wtf? That makes 0 sense. No other website I've ordered parts or anything from has ever billed me twice until the items ship out. So if you absolutely insist on ordering something from them, make sure you have double however much you want to spend. Or your account will go negative and you'll get fees from you bank. Seriously seems like something shady af going on with this company.

georgec345
8/22/18

The customer service and tech departments are a waste of time. They do not stand buy the things they sell and not willing to help or solve problems to help customers . I leaned the hard way and should have read the reviews before I purchased from this company.

ericaw71
8/20/18

Have used J&P many times & had no complaints. Ordered a set of Michelin Scorchers and received within a day. The only problem is that they were manufactured over 6 years ago, in 2012! Old, dried up rubber tires are not safe to put on a MC! I tried for an hour to contact J&P by phone & could not get thru. Finally reached "Nick" on live chat. Was told "No problem, just return the tires for a full refund." This is a problem because now I must wait for a refund and find NEW tires from a reputable source. In the meantime, J&P can sell the OLD tires to someone else! Nick said they use many warehouses across the country & cannot specify exactly which tire you receive. Just wondering...how many consumers have been injured or killed due to J&P junk parts?!?!

kathys362
8/14/18

We bought lights for our HD Street Glide. Item description listed our model and they didn't fit. We returned them, with our own shipping label. They refunded the lights and not the shipping. Even after an email to customer service, they chose not to refund our shipping charges. If they need my $8.00 enough to lose a customer over, then so be it. I won't be ordering again from this company.

warrenh59
8/4/18

Bought a set of parellis front and rear for a r6. Tires arrived very fast within 3 days. Took the front tire to the dealer ship to in stall, when on the tire machine the front tire cracked along the bead. After calling JP cycles they sent me a shipping label and told me as soon as I dropped off both tires at ups they would send me my replacents. The very next day around 2pm I didn't see a change online. The woman I spoke with told me the guy I spoke to the previous day did not work there. So after going back and forth I told her I wanted my money back. This was on a Tuesday when I requested my money back. Thursday I call again and they say they have not received the tires yet even though my tracking number showed they got there wednesday. On Friday I finally got someine to acknowledge the tires were in there possession and would get my money back. On Saturday I finally get my money back but only for 1 tire. I call again........ this time I'm told because there is damage to the tire they have to send it back to the factory and that could take a "few months" to hear back. Oh and I won't get the rest of the money back until they hear from the factory. So at this point in time I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my 140$ back I spent on the front tire. I will never use JP cycles ever again.

matthewh254
8/3/18

If I could give this company 0 stars I would. I ordered 1500 dollars of products,then went to go pull money out of my account and found that they had charged it twice! They are saying it's a pre authorized charge and will drop off within 5-7 business days.so your telling me I need 3,000 in my account to buy 1500 of product? Then have the nerve to tell me I have to wait for it to drop off?! Horrible customer service! Now I have to do I claim thru my bank and still waiting to be refunded the second charge. If I want to buy 1500 worth of parts, I expect to only be charged 1500! Their policies are absolute garbage!

shelbyk18
7/9/18

I wrote a bad review a couple weeks ago over a no return contact,as it turns out they got ahold of me made it really simple and easy to return for exchange my parts,My brother explained to me that J&P cycles supplies and ships all over the world so they are really busy and ya gotta give them time cause they are always slammed because of the millions of bike riders world wide using them.ive tried removing my bad review but can't seem to figure out how so I have flagged it for removal

jeffw259
6/20/18

The worst experience Ive ever had ordering online. Would not ever recommend anyone to order from this company. Ordered a windshield for my bike. Was supposed to be instock and even sent me an email stating it has been shipped. 2 weeks later it is still mia. I leave tomorrow on a 5 day ride without it. I called and canceled it and my GOLD membership. Lmao. That really means a lot.

vedal2
6/20/18

I ordered a synthetic motorcycle oil kit for Harley Davidson 2018 FREEWHEELER and the first kit I received was 5 quarts of Primary Chaincase oil and 1 chrome filter. I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE OIL IN MY BIKE.. SO I WAITED ANOTHER FOUR DAYS... I Received... Two quarts of 20w50 synthetic motorcycle oil and THREE quarts of PRIMARY CHAINCASE oil. The new Milwaukie engines use 5 quarts... And the same oil everywhere else.. I will go everywhere on the internet and write a review about this company and how crappy they are...

hornitos
6/19/18

The jet kit I ordered was supposed to be in stock. It took so long that the MC shop needed to get my bike off their lift. Returned but I had to pay shipping both ways. I'm out $13 with nothing!!

alexg254
6/14/18

Ordered Rainjacket that they said wa in stock and would go out that day to be delivered for a upcoming ride. Label wa created but not shipped as promised. Called next day to cancel then again the day after and both time they said it would be cancelled. Called a third time before it was shipped but again would not stop it and shipped it anyaway the day it was origiginal promenade to be delivered. Was told to have ups redirect it to where Id be on the trip. Seriously. Have phone logs, email and screenshots to back this up. Avoid this company looks the plague. Unethical, untruthful could care less about there customers. Alex

janetj76
5/7/18

I placed an order for tires; one for my husband and one for myself. The tires arrived to our Canadian home within 4 days, which was awesome. My husband's tire is exactly what I ordered. My tire, however, was a substitute for the one I ordered. While it was a Dunlop Elite 3 tire, it was not the 170/80-15 I specified; it was an MV85B15. They substituted one for the other without checking to see if I'd accept a different tire. When I made them aware of the problem, I was told I could certainly return the tire, but that as an international customer, I'd have to cover the shipping myself. J&P was unwilling to acknowledge their responsibility for the situation. Color me unimpressed.

schonec
4/19/18

I got 1/2 of my order after 3 business days. When I checked on the other part it was "in progress". The 1st agent I spoke to said "rules are, ships in 5-7 business days". Now is 5 business days. Still "in progress". 2nd agent says that the part was on back order but is in and she has asked to have the part released. May take 1-2 days to ship and 3-5 business days to get here. That means next week. Asked for an expedite got an apology.

rone73
4/14/18

I placed the order and when I check the confirmation that added Rush shipping charges and Aria build my card I called immediately to get that corrected and they said they didn't wasn't certain I could get it corrected in time the next day I got an email that my item is shipped I will never use their services again I suggest finding somewhere else

wc43
4/10/18

They sent the wrong part I called them they said they would ship the correct part. And when I get my new printer to print a return label and send the incorrect part back. No email to confirm. Called them next day to confirm. Nothing will get fixed until They receive the part in transit from UPS. This is not the first time this has happened. I'm a Gold club member, I think they should be a little more respectful to there customers. I will send the whole order back and buy from another company. I will not do business with this outfit again!!! They have cost me money and time, just not worth the hassle.

ronnyf2
3/26/18

Ordered monster sucker air cleaner and FP3 programmer and received in about 3 days. Also ordered mufflers at same time spent over $1100 and thousands over the years. They sent wrong air cleaner talked to them they said they would process an exchange and get it out to me. After not seeing it sent 4 days later called they told me then would have to send other one back before they shipped new one. Their policy use to be they would send new item and a return label in box to return wrong item. A tway nailed there item back then a day later get an email saying my new order would be shipped the following day. They charged me an additional $35 and sent it slow as they could a week to receive replacement. Have bought my last parts from them will be buying from Dennis Kirk or Revzilla in the future. Worst customer service ever

gregf97
3/22/18

I placed an order on 03/08/18 for a jacket and after 5 days of the order being "in process" even though it was paid for, I called and was told they were waiting for the vendor and my jacket will be in by 03/15/18 and will ship by 03/16/18. I was told to check the status on 03/16/18 and if it still said "in process" to call back. I checked on 03/17/18 and of course had to call and was told the jacket was in and will ship early the following week. Well here we are more than 1/2 way through the following week and it's still "in process". Riding season is about to start and I have no jacket. I should have read the reviews first

timh141
3/5/18

Their standard reply "apologize for the inconvenience".
I was going to buy their Gold Club package, went through most of it and it came up with, HAD TO HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS TO SHIP PACKAGE, how much room in my PO Box does it take to send a credit card size package?????
I have no mail delivery at my house, and I have had a lawn mower delivered to my PO box, the only other company I have ever heard of doing this is Disney and I made one call and they said no problem, BUT NOT J&P BICYCLE PARTS, they wanted me to put in the local post office address and then my PO Box #. Who ever thought out this idea is a complete MORON web site only shows most expensive non related parts. I have gone back to the store, and really looked hard at the quality of their products not that good. Will not buy from them ever again, you do not save that much money, not worth the aggravation. This is not the only forum I will be posting on.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

carlk34
2/9/18

Just ordered a $230 Vacuum fuel valve. They sent me the wrong one. I had to send them pictures to prove that i know my right from left. And that even though i ordered a left they sent me a right. Then sent me an email back saying that i was right and that the correct item is back ordered, "Can you make this work" NO I CANNOT MAKE THIS WORK! OH, did i mention i am currently stationed in SOUTH KOREA. So now i have to ship this back, and hope that i get reimbursed for the shipping and cost of the part. I wouldn't order another part from this company if it were free. They wouldn't even give me the curtsy of a return label to ship it back

robm135
1/18/18

ive ordered so many parts from these guys over the years and constantly get the wrong part, being in australia im sure they ignore all my emails to customer service about sorting it out. they do not respond to anything, what does gold member mean ZIP.
do not use them they have gone down hill big time, they will say anything to get your money and then send you completely wrong parts. i have so many parts i can't use but no its beyond a joke.
don't ask their so called technitions for advice on parts as they will treat you like a dumbass and say yes it fits!!! you ask are you sure??? they go, is there anything else we can help you with?

HELLO send the right fx*king parts you smartass , and if someone questions you double check.
$#*! service stay away

Jeff, can you send a message that includes your email address? A request to look into the status of your order has been sent. Thank you.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Rob, I apologize you have not received an answer here. I would like to make sure you have been taken care of. Please email me at socialmedia@jpcycles.com attn. sitejabber and include your order and or customer number and I would be glad to help. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and have a great day on 2 wheels.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Robert, I apologize for the delay in responding. can you provide the order number? I would like to check and see what happened. As far as fitment, it is given to us my the manufacturer.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Hello Sebastiano, Currently we do not have that sissy bar in stock, we would have to order it in from our distributor. The current lead time is listed at about 8-10 business days to receive the item. As for the material, I do believe that it is a synthetic leather material but I cant find a direct answer to that on Cobra's site so I am not 100% sure.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Hello Bill, The return address is as follows... 501 Industry Rd. Suite 400, Louisville KY 40208. You will just want to make sure that your RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) is clearly written on the box if you could please. This will help expedite the process once it reaches out warehouse. Thank you for your inquiry, -Kirk- Social Media Support Supervisor

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Nathan, I apologize for any issues you've encountered. Would you send me your order number so I can look into it with the help of our senior customer service team? We are experiencing higher order volume in addition to opening a brand new distribution center. We've been working since March to resolve the issues and we are making significant improvements. Thank you for your understanding, Neil Parker Brand Marketing Manager

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Sell it on eBay, you'll never get refunded

By Charles C.
Questions? Get answers from the J&P Cycles staff and other customers.

J&P Cycles?