Review of J&P Cycles

Tel: 1-800-318-4823
customerservice@jpcycles.com

aaronb264
5/23/19

Hi so I orded brake & clutch leavers & air filter for my 07 883 Harley-Davidson sportster total amount $138 to my door thay empted my bank account them said Nar we never took any money so I went to the bank and the bank go's you have 11 cents in your account just dead set rats don't use them thay will $#*! you over

davidp1193
5/18/19

I ordered a Dunlop 4 series tire and called a few minutes later to change to a Dunlop 3 series. Less than 15 minutes after I placed initial order. Amy the customer service so called supervisor said they couldn't change the order after 15 minutes , well she kept me on hold and on phone for 10 minutes and I did in fact called within that time frame. I called on a Saturday morning and found out tire wasn't shipping till Monday. They lost a sale and a customer. Ridiculous that order couldn't be changed from a Dunlop 4 series to a Dunlop 3 series. Buy elsewhere Amazon , eBay, Bike Bandit or any other vendor . Very unprofessional customer service

patricke67
5/10/19

I ordered a HCI 105 polo style half helmet on 2 MAY 2019 and did not get no email confirmation or and updates as to where my package was. So after 6 Business days of not receiving my package I decided to give them a call and see what the deal was. After talking to their head supervisor named Amy she told me that the website states "package usually takes 2 to 4 business days to ship" in which I told her six business days has already passed. She also stated that they were not sure when they would receive the package from the vendor but when they did she would do overnight shipping. so in other words if I get my package it would probably be well over 12 business days and that's where the misleading and false advertisement come into play. The problem I have is them lying to customers about their ship time making people think they will get the package within 2 to 4 business days when in reality they do not even have the product to ship out and are unsure as to when they will even get the product from the vendor since they do not have it in stock. If you do not have an item in stock, at least state it some where on your website where people can see and know that it might take a month for them to get their package. I will never order a single item from this company ever again and will tell every one of my friends and never order product from here unless they want to wait two weeks to a month to get their product.

dannyd121
4/19/19

I need to purchase you pistons for my bike. I went to jp cycle website, found the Pistons I needed and purchased. According to the website and marketed them as the set buy the title of the part as being "replacement Pistons with an s" and the picture showing Pistons side by side. When placing the order it asked me for quantity because of the picture and the description I assumed that it was buying the set so I put in quantity of one. When my order arrived there was only one piston in the Box. It pissed me off because I could have gone somewhere else and purchased the set for $10 more. When I called customer service basically they told me too bad. Last time I'm shopping with them

samw251
4/16/19

Still holding my money hostage for a gold card purchased over a week ago..To date no money and no card ..90.00 for a gold card I'd just like to get my money back now iam not sure I trust this place anymore...wait I did get the 3.99 seat bolt, this is ridiculous.

patrickw200
4/9/19

It was my first time ordering from this place. I order a rear and front tire plus added 69 bucks for next day delivery and after a week of not showing up I called them to complain. They stated that due to me being a first time ordering and because my purchase was 420 bucks the flagged my purchase until I called them. They stated they do this all the time to prevent theft. I wonder how they get repeated customers if the very first time someone orders they $#*! them around and hold their money hostage.

vitala1
4/4/19

$40 to join their "Gold Club" on the promise of $15 off your next order
of $50+... What they don't tell you upfront is that any brand of
interest (see jpcycles.com/promotion-e) is excluded from this so-called "promotion". You find out only during the check-out process.

I detest their practices, their prices are high, and I feel cheated out of $40. Never again

Tip for consumers: Don't buy

thaddeusz
4/3/19

I purchased an avon tire for 140.00 in march of 18. March of 19 (a few weeks ago) I noticed horrible deep cracks all along both sidewalls when getting my bike ready for spring. I put less than 3500 miles on it. Emailed J&P pics and they said since its been a year they cant really do anything without an avon rep giving the ok. I called the avon dealer THEY referred me to and the avon dealer had no idea why J&P would have sent me their way, and explained they are a wholesaler and don't do installs, this ciuldnt diagnose my tire anyway. Ling story short, J&P doesn stand behind their products, gave me the runaround, and I'm out 140.00. Just bought a shinko super classic from amazon for 69.00 and free shipping. Never again J&P.

matta115
3/18/19

Ordered online, didn't get an emailed Receipt like the confirmation said, called in to explain I'd like receipt, they sent me a new receipt, new order number, AND CHARGED ME FOR THE ORDER TWICE AND ARE REFUSING TO REFUND!!!

adamc263
3/13/19

You might as well go with Amazon these days. At least then you'll get your parts on time. I placed an order on Mar 7th. Most of my order was processed timely, but I never got confirmation of shipment for my cams. 6 days later chatted with their customer service'. Got BS answers...about an hour later I got an email saying my order shipped. The charge for that order just hit my bank tonight. A week to process an order that is in stock...sorry excuse for a business. Go elsewhere for your motorcycle parts.

smhl
2/27/19

I ordered 1 part for a motorcycle, paid with a bank card, was told that it would be 4 to 6 days when I will receive it. I was also told that I would get an emailed confirmation and receipt. 2 days later, I never received a confirmation. I called and spoke with them, I was told that it takes up to 4 days for credit card to be verified before the item will be shipped. I am angry now but keep my composure. The person I spoke to could not explain why it takes so long. I was asked for the last 4 digits on the card and exp. date for verification. I gave him the info and he said ok we will get this out today for you. I asked if I will get confirmation was told yes within an hour. The next day, still no confirmation, I called them and asked to speak to a Manager. I asked why is it taking so long to get a part that you had in stock? He took my info and placed me on hold. He came back and said we had shipped your item a few hours a go. I asked him why I didn't get a receipt or confirmation, he blamed it on his system. The guy showed no sign of remorse, just told me I will be receiving it in a few days. He gave me a tracking number, when I tracked it after the phone call, It stated that the label was created not yet en route. First time using these guys and last time.

larrym384
2/26/19

I ordered a cam cover for my 2000 Softail Standard. The part I ordered is shown to fit my bike. When I got it, it was printed clearly on the box, that it was for a 2001-2012. JP Cycle said it was a mistake by their web people. They should have corrected it years ago. Shop somewhere else. These clowns are incompetent

williamg460
2/21/19

Did not ship o rings for air cleaner said it would be a week till i get them i paid good money for this product service is crap sent email regarding order before it ships never herd a thang from these idiots

Tip for consumers: Stay away from here no good

angelc113
2/7/19

Try to return items I purchased because it was too tight I was going to be charged a fee for the return

danielb618
2/2/19

I ordered parts Jan 22nd expecting it to ship 23rd, but was informed the parts have to be sent to the warehouse prior to being shipped by plane. I became impatient and kept checking if the parts changed from processing status to shipped status but nothing changed. I kept in contact with their customer service through chat through updates (how I found out the parts had to go to the warehouse first), and I was getting different time frames on when the item would arrive. I started to feel unsettled, until I noticed it did change to shipped on Jan 28th and my item arrived with all items as advertised on the 31st of Jan. I would say J&P Cycles is perfect for the motorcycle enthusiast, but please know that patience will be needed if living outside the main part of the United States (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii, or any other plane requiring shipments). Also side note, J&P cycles will let you know that they had to cancel part of your order if certain things like chemicals could not be shipped, but they will still honor the rest of the order.

andrewb532
1/19/19

I have spent many thousands with this company over about 20 orders.
They NEVER have supplied good service.
They show items in stock but they are not.
Then they hold your order till they purchase them.
Products are good.
Service is REALLY BAD.
I am looking for another supplier.

aaront106
11/10/18

I ordered parts and I paid for one day air and I get it 4 days later I would never buy nothing from them again

aleronf
10/15/18

Ceci est très utile pour moi car j'ai essayé de trouver certaines parties mais je ne pouvais obtenir aucune partie. Mais je suis allé ici, j'ai trouvé ces parties.

neils162
8/24/18

I was billed twice, the first customer service person I spoke with over the live chat just said there records didn't show a double charge and there was nothing else she could do about it. So I called the phone number and spoke to a guy who said that the second bill would be removed after the item ships out..... Wtf? That makes 0 sense. No other website I've ordered parts or anything from has ever billed me twice until the items ship out. So if you absolutely insist on ordering something from them, make sure you have double however much you want to spend. Or your account will go negative and you'll get fees from you bank. Seriously seems like something shady af going on with this company.

georgec345
8/22/18

The customer service and tech departments are a waste of time. They do not stand buy the things they sell and not willing to help or solve problems to help customers . I leaned the hard way and should have read the reviews before I purchased from this company.

ericaw71
8/20/18

Have used J&P many times & had no complaints. Ordered a set of Michelin Scorchers and received within a day. The only problem is that they were manufactured over 6 years ago, in 2012! Old, dried up rubber tires are not safe to put on a MC! I tried for an hour to contact J&P by phone & could not get thru. Finally reached "Nick" on live chat. Was told "No problem, just return the tires for a full refund." This is a problem because now I must wait for a refund and find NEW tires from a reputable source. In the meantime, J&P can sell the OLD tires to someone else! Nick said they use many warehouses across the country & cannot specify exactly which tire you receive. Just wondering...how many consumers have been injured or killed due to J&P junk parts?!?!

kathys362
8/14/18

We bought lights for our HD Street Glide. Item description listed our model and they didn't fit. We returned them, with our own shipping label. They refunded the lights and not the shipping. Even after an email to customer service, they chose not to refund our shipping charges. If they need my $8.00 enough to lose a customer over, then so be it. I won't be ordering again from this company.

warrenh59
8/4/18

Bought a set of parellis front and rear for a r6. Tires arrived very fast within 3 days. Took the front tire to the dealer ship to in stall, when on the tire machine the front tire cracked along the bead. After calling JP cycles they sent me a shipping label and told me as soon as I dropped off both tires at ups they would send me my replacents. The very next day around 2pm I didn't see a change online. The woman I spoke with told me the guy I spoke to the previous day did not work there. So after going back and forth I told her I wanted my money back. This was on a Tuesday when I requested my money back. Thursday I call again and they say they have not received the tires yet even though my tracking number showed they got there wednesday. On Friday I finally got someine to acknowledge the tires were in there possession and would get my money back. On Saturday I finally get my money back but only for 1 tire. I call again........ this time I'm told because there is damage to the tire they have to send it back to the factory and that could take a "few months" to hear back. Oh and I won't get the rest of the money back until they hear from the factory. So at this point in time I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my 140$ back I spent on the front tire. I will never use JP cycles ever again.

matthewh254
8/3/18

If I could give this company 0 stars I would. I ordered 1500 dollars of products,then went to go pull money out of my account and found that they had charged it twice! They are saying it's a pre authorized charge and will drop off within 5-7 business days.so your telling me I need 3,000 in my account to buy 1500 of product? Then have the nerve to tell me I have to wait for it to drop off?! Horrible customer service! Now I have to do I claim thru my bank and still waiting to be refunded the second charge. If I want to buy 1500 worth of parts, I expect to only be charged 1500! Their policies are absolute garbage!

shelbyk18
7/9/18

I wrote a bad review a couple weeks ago over a no return contact,as it turns out they got ahold of me made it really simple and easy to return for exchange my parts,My brother explained to me that J&P cycles supplies and ships all over the world so they are really busy and ya gotta give them time cause they are always slammed because of the millions of bike riders world wide using them.ive tried removing my bad review but can't seem to figure out how so I have flagged it for removal

Jeff, can you send a message that includes your email address? A request to look into the status of your order has been sent. Thank you.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Rob, I apologize you have not received an answer here. I would like to make sure you have been taken care of. Please email me at socialmedia@jpcycles.com attn. sitejabber and include your order and or customer number and I would be glad to help. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and have a great day on 2 wheels.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Robert, I apologize for the delay in responding. can you provide the order number? I would like to check and see what happened. As far as fitment, it is given to us my the manufacturer.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Hello Sebastiano, Currently we do not have that sissy bar in stock, we would have to order it in from our distributor. The current lead time is listed at about 8-10 business days to receive the item. As for the material, I do believe that it is a synthetic leather material but I cant find a direct answer to that on Cobra's site so I am not 100% sure.

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Hello Bill, The return address is as follows... 501 Industry Rd. Suite 400, Louisville KY 40208. You will just want to make sure that your RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) is clearly written on the box if you could please. This will help expedite the process once it reaches out warehouse. Thank you for your inquiry, -Kirk- Social Media Support Supervisor

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Nathan, I apologize for any issues you've encountered. Would you send me your order number so I can look into it with the help of our senior customer service team? We are experiencing higher order volume in addition to opening a brand new distribution center. We've been working since March to resolve the issues and we are making significant improvements. Thank you for your understanding, Neil Parker Brand Marketing Manager

By J P., J&P Cycles Representative

Sell it on eBay, you'll never get refunded

By Charles C.
Questions? Get answers from the J&P Cycles staff and other customers.

6 Photos for J&P Cycles