US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

martinaq
8/26/16

I ordered what was described as a "Plain
T-shirt" however when they arrived there were a small graphic on the front of both! I contacted the company via the live chat and Josef resolved the situation straight away and processed my refund there and then :)

stephaniep65
8/25/16

Redbubble goes out of their way to be thorough in their customer recovery.

johng368
8/25/16

Got the shirts and sticker! They are great! Very original. I love the customization options and will definitely order again in the future.

terrys114
8/23/16

Ordered a t-shirt. Graphics were outstanding. Received quickly. Fabric was very thin and after one washing, shrunk so much, it is unwearable. Over 30.00 wasted. Won't order again.

aishap
8/17/16

I always have a good experience purchasing thru redbubble. I've never been disappointed

marthar35
8/12/16

My item supposed to arrived on Monday 8, 2016 by UPS and its 8/10/16. I called them they told me they'd that they've transfered my item to the regular post office on 8/6/16. I called
the post office and my item never arrived there. Horrible service. and my item still missing.

jessies49
8/12/16

Items as described, received in a timely manner and everything was clearly communicated. Will definitely shop here again!

fucky52
8/11/16

Ordered a shirt on July 15th, was supposed to be delivered by July 31st. Received an email from company saying order was delayed. Now it is August 9th, I have attempted to contact the company 3 times about this matter and have received no response via email. I call to talk to a real person so we can get to the bottom of this. Wait time 1 hour and 15 mins! Are you fing kidding me?? Never again!!!. I Wish I would have read some of these reviews before making this purchase. I would have saved myself so much frustration! If I don't receive a response by the end of today I will be cancelling my already very late order. Crap, just crap.

Ask $#*! about RedBubble
mondayn
8/8/16

I ordered a T-Shirt off RedBubble on a Wednesday, the item was posted that day from Brisbane and arrived on Friday in Melbourne. I selected express postage, it estimated it would take roughly a week, but 2 days is crazy.

Really good quality products too, can't complain, I honestly would recommend and 100% buy from them again!

michaelp163
8/5/16

My order was never shipped. I had to contact their customer service 3 separate times to get a response other than "oh, well it should be getting there." After wasting loads of my time (3 weeks) the stickers showed up and turned out to have this HIDEOUS white border on EVERY sticker. Garbage service and garbage product, FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Tip for consumers: Don't

juna31
8/2/16

The Print quality was really great!! The shirt was really thin but had a good fit. Too bad the neck was way bigger than normal. Never again!!

dyyhffgijhcfffg
7/31/16

The shipping really is ridiculous. A 6 dollar shirt, 4.99 for shipping, and it didn't leave their facility for 4 business days. For 11 bucks and 10 days, you too can have a $6 shirt; or take your business elsewhere as I surely will.

jenniferl158
7/27/16

Great quality product! Great price!

iant42
7/26/16

Good service, good product, all around great experience

ronh89

Good buying experience.

rickk40

very good

shivanip3
7/25/16

Wondering where my package is? Wished there was a way to track it...waiting for a response as well... I leave on vacation this weekend and needed the package as a wedding gift for my brother! Please someone help!

veem6
7/25/16

Great quality! And came right on time! Amazing variety of art!

leathar
7/25/16

Was a little disappointed that it took so long to receive the T-shirts. They are great T-shirts and my kids love them but just took a long time to get them.

paulinev3
7/25/16

quality of print was not great. Thin shirt at $5 quality. Great ideas though. Took longer than hoped. Just over priced by a lot

tedh23
7/24/16

You get to choose from so many artists and get to choose the color and even the type of shirt the design is put on. Wonderful experience.

ashleyj55
7/24/16

I love Redbubble because I can find all sorts of different tv and movie shirts.

irenev6
7/24/16

We are newlyweds traveling around Europe. it was our first time staying at that hotel.
The hotel is very modern, very clean, with great staff.
The view is breathtaking!
Its our favorite place no doubt!

helens109

Everything good fast shipping

luisaa4
7/24/16

It is great to find Kpop Merchandise in sizes that fit American 2X and 3x sizes.
Love it and I am eternally grateful.

83 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RedBubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
manojy
A: Hi There,

That's a terrific question! A concerted effort is made to only work with brands that meet high standards in production, treatment of their staff and production environments. Our classic tees are printed on Gildan brand shirts and we use Bella & Canvas brand for all other adult apparel styles.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Warmest wishes,
Redbubble
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 month ago
Answer
manojy
A: Hi Melina,

We're very sorry to hear that and for the delayed response!

Have you received assistance? If not, when you have a chance, could you direct message us your email and shipping address? From there, we'll be able to look into this and sort out a swift solution for you.

It means a lot to us that you have a terrific Redbubble experience and look forward to hearing from you!

Warmest wishes,