Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

deannar24
8/10/17

I purchased a Duvet and throw pillow and insert. The duvet didn't come with pillow cases????. The throw pillow (21x21) was way to big for cover (18x18) so had to go and buy another one to fit. Wish I knew all this before I gave these to my daughter for her birthday and couldn't finish it off. Very disappointment and won't purchase from here again. Nothing stated before purchase any of this.

danir12
8/9/17

Item exactly as described. Thank you for the quality. Fairly quick shipping as well. Would recommend this company to others.

zainaba13
8/5/17

I bought a laptop skin from this site and paid a total of 30 for the laptop skin and delivery.

The major pros that came with my order are that
A. It actually arrived much earlier than the time I was told!
B. The communication was great in a sense that they tell you the status of your order.
C. The quality of the actual skin (material) was very good. Very easy to apply and no air bubbles as advertised.

My one con is that the actual quality of the print itself was awful. It looked like what happens when you enlarge an icon tenfold and it becomes very pixel-y. As a digital artist myself I'd feel much better designing myself my own skin in the future rather than be dependant on the odd amateur artists who don't adjust resolution when shifting between a sticker print to a laptop skin.
Because of that I felt quite ripped off.

virginies1
8/5/17

I ordered a duvet cover for my son's room and was pretty trilled about it as there is nothing like it in stores near me. After I ordered, I decided to look at reviews and started to be worried as there is so many negative comments. I needed this duvet cover quickly as I was redoing my son's room while he was out of town as a surprise and paid for quick shipping. A lot of reviews complained about not receiving orders in a timely matter as well as the quality so I was starting to regret my purchase. I got it today a day ahead of scheduled delivery and am I very excited about it! The quality is great, and I was quite relived that the colors of the duvet cover pictured from the website were true to the actual product (i painted the room based on the online colors as I could not wait for it to paint!).... I wish I could upload a picture of the finished room with the bedding!!!! It's awesome :)

blackridersb
8/2/17

I used to order from redbubble all the time, had no issues. Then they switched the type of shirts they use. Anything I have ordered since, does not last. The images on ALL of those shirts are starting to peel off. Shirts I ordered from them years ago, before they switched are still great. I have ordered dozens of shirts in the past but won't anymore.

jasonh177
7/31/17

Still waiting for my item, was supposed to be here July 21st and then the site said wait 13 days.... still not here and no respose from Redbubble....

peggya21
7/19/17

Just received some stickers I ordered.
Very poor quality! My daughter is into holographic things so I ordered stickers for her school folders - they arrived and are pastel, nothing holographic about them.
I ordered the dripping sunglasses as well. Looks cool online, but it's such a cheap print job it's not worth it. The j. Paul stickers are dull as well.
In my opinion none of the stickers they sell are worth more then 50 cents each - don't waste your money!!

ericam59
7/16/17

*Edited: Redbubble contacted me and issued me a full refund. I appreciated the prompt response from customer service. However, I still do not plan on using them in the future due to the poor quality of the product I received.

I ordered a pillow cover and it was pricey for just the cover. Received it today and it was very cheap and poorly made. The artwork itself was great but that was it. Very disappointed. Went to write a review on the site but there was no place to post a review although they have plenty of 5 star reviews (*ahem* fake reviews, in my opinion). Very shady.

lesleyh21
7/15/17

STAY WELL AWAY! Paid for express delivery, tracking said 'undeliverable' and has no further information available. Says they left a calling card but they didn't - our office has a manned reception so we know nobody tried to deliver anything. Customer service don't reply to emails or twitter. Stick to Amazon - these guys are useless

forf1
7/13/17

After having my account locked, content continuously removed, content STOLEN by other users, I will give you this little bit of advice. Stay the F away. If you respect your artwork and want to sell, find somewhere that doesn't have shady terms of service and continually harass new accounts. I will also be filing under BB.

franciscar2
7/11/17

I order from you guys aaaaallllll the damn time man I have never EVER had any issues with redbubble I've had more problems with Amazon than anything...i question if these are even reviews from actual customers because I order from this site at least once a month sooooooo yeah I get that accidents happen but I'm glad they have yet to get my order wrong! Love you redbubble!

paulak27
6/30/17

I am so surprised at the negative feedback on this page-- I ordered a shirt and it was really cute & arrived early. It was too big for me, however, (my fault) and the return process was SO easy and customer-centered. I will order again for sure!

julieg139
6/30/17

Everything was perfect. They sent me tracking information and it was delivered on time. The shirt if amazing and I was happy that it was easy to choose the size from the model picture.

kirstenl9
6/25/17

I have ordered a t-shirt and a phone case from there, and I've absolutely loved both of them! i payed extra for the t-shirt to arrive early (it was a Christmas gift) and it came just in time and my friend adored it. i bought the "tough" version for phone case and the picture was BEAUTIFUL! i drop my phone a lot and so far it hasn't cracked at all. i would definitely recommend them :-)

alenak5
6/24/17

STAY AWAY! Charged $100 for expedited delivery and then did not deliver on time.
Literally printed shipping label and then did not bother to drop items off at UPS.

Zero apologies either. Customer service is awful. Did not reply to email, do not have a phone number. I had to message them on twitter. Very rude reply. Essentially it is my fault that I ordered with them

carols203
6/24/17

Ordered 2relaxed fit t-shirts because the reviews I read were all positive but now I think this company have written their own reviews to mislead the customers of the quality of them because they are far from good quality . I paid extra postage which now I believe I did not need to as these shirts should have been free postage because of the poor workmanship paper thin shirts costing all up about $85 I would NOT recommend this company so angry K-Mart have better quality and way cheaper.1428

chelseyt4
6/22/17

I ordered 10 stickers from them for my new laptop last week Friday and they just got here today! (following Tuesday) The quality is great and it was a reasonable price! Was scared because of these reviews but I'm pleasantly surprised

anev
6/20/17

I ordered two shirts from them, both with a print on.
Firstly, the colours of the shirts are completely different to what I ordered online. Secondly, the prints are very blurry and very low quality!
I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! The two shirts were meant to be a gift to someone but I'd rather give them nothing than give them what I've received.

reecec11
6/17/17

poster i bought looked really cool on their website. However, the poster image was really blurry. Also wasn't even the poster I ordered, yet when I check my order confirmation e-mail it says I apparently ordered the one they sent. However, they got back to me really quickly and gave me a full refund without having to send the poster back. Good customer service I'll give them that!

markc295
6/16/17

I bought two stickers, a windows sticker and a Linux Mint sticker, each sticker was around 2.50 each. I purchased these as a trial for a larger order for stickers that we put on custom computer mods that we produce. Redbubble emailed me the next day to let me know that 2, yes 2 different artists were in the process of creating the artwork. 3 days later they emailed me letting me know the stickers were in the process of being created. 4 days later I received the stickers. It turns out the stickers were nothing more than poorly prepared images presumably downloaded from the internet and not properly set up for printing because the anti-aliasing was terrible and the colors were faded and lacked the proper contrast. Looks like they just printed it RGB from a Jpeg as opposed to CMYK like a professional would. on top of that it was printed on poor quality matte finish sticker computer paper, not even photo quality water resistant sticker paper that is only a little more expensive and easily available, and they used an obliviously poorly set up printer. The different inks had different sheen and displayed artifacts and ragged edges. Unbelievable that anyone even remotely familiar with the techniques of print-setting and graphics rendering would even consider sending that to a client. I personally would have been mortified to have that associated with my craft. In my 25 years as a graphic artist I have never seen poorer quality passed off as a finished product. To top it all off they sent along a very professionally printed Redbubble sticker that they obviously had done by another company. The contrast was stark. I don't know if this is typical of the quality of this company but my order quality was absolutely unacceptable by any standards.
After responding by email I received a syrupy pre-scripted response. Not a happy customer. To their credit they did refund my money, so I have to give them credit for that.

beckyt31
6/13/17

I ordered almost $30 worth of stickers for my car, within 1 day of them being on it they started peeling off.

I have a ton of other stickers and this company is the only one I've had issues with. Don't waste your time or money.

jjl10
6/12/17

(Not a fake comment btw) I have no idea what these other reviews about bad fitting, quality, design flaws etc. phone cases are talking about, cause my iPhone case arrived 2 days earlier than listed, it has a beautifully designed case that's made perfectly for my iPhone 6. I have absolutely no complaints. Only good things to say.

cassiem18
6/6/17

I ordered a phone case a few weeks back, and the print looked good, but the case itself was defective and didn't fit my phone properly. After contacting Redbubble, I was quickly sent a replacement. The new case fits well, though it does scratch pretty easily.

I decided to give Redbubble another shot and order a tote bag. Well, the bag is disappointing... The black straps were sewn unevenly. The print isn't cropped the same as it was in the site preview. And the fabric is a little fuzzy on one side.

I don't think I'll order from them again, which is a shame because there is a lot of great artwork on the site.

karenj121
6/4/17

I ordered the tshirt and received it within a week, it's so nice, and feels great on too! It's extra roomy, description said it was a bigger fit and it's true to its word, I ordered a size smaller than usual and am so glad, love it! Can't wait to rock this shirt at the Jays games!

djordjej1
5/28/17

I ordered a t-shirt from them and they didn't deliver it
It is a total scam, I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone

Helpful answer

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A. on 12/25/15
Helpful answer

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M. on 8/4/15
Helpful answer

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep] on 3/17/16
Helpful answer

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L. on 12/4/15
Helpful answer

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G. on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A. on 7/12/15
Helpful answer

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L. on 12/26/14
Helpful answer

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep] on 9/2/15
Helpful answer

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K. on 4/20/15
Helpful answer

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S. on 5/3/15
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

21 Photos for RedBubble