Review of RedBubble

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ahmadt7
4/24/17

The delivery was fast, it took them only 4 days to deliver it. The website is easy to figure out, and the quality is better than I expected it to be. (iPhone case).

francoism3
4/23/17

I ordered my shirt on april 10. Easter holidays around the corner and got my shirt exactly 7 days after ordered. Email come regularly to keep us inform where is the package.
Can't complain

rosear
4/22/17

I wa a first time buyer and I didn't know that the refund policy was super easy, I was expecting to send the shirt back that we ordered, but they gave it out for free? I'm happy but I feel guilty to getting a free shirt. I hope their company continue to do well, they seem to care a lot about their customers so I will for sure re order in the future :) in overall happy with their customer support, they were quick and efficient.

lynetten3
4/21/17

Two years ago I ordered 5 T-shirts, one for my mom, two for a friend, and two for me. They still look brand new, so I am happy with the quality. I decided to buy a couple shirts of my own designs for myself to see how they look. If they are as nice as the others I will be pleased.

caleighr1
4/20/17

I received my order of about 13 stickers a day early, they all look great & put them on my iPad asap

silviac22
4/14/17

Great costumer service! They solved my problem right away (at 11:04 pm!)... fast, efficient and kind! Thanks Katesha, thanks redbubble ;)

haythamk1
4/13/17

I ordered the Captain America: Civil War - Soviet Manual Print notebook and when it (finally) came it was rule lined. I know I ordered blank pages. When I checked my order, it said that the notebook to be ruled, I DID NOT PICK THAT!

Also, the binding of the book looks like it was printed out of a home printer. You can see the pixels and it looks awful.

Definitely not ordering from here again.

alexg144
4/10/17

Returned my t-shirt within seconds of unpacking. Expensive, and just strange quality - It's made of 2 different materials? And as such my black t-shirt is in too differing tones of black? The print is weird too, I don't think this shirt would age well(?) the label also states to wash at low temperature. I just wanted a black cotton t-shirt with a print that will last! All the reviews are very unhelpful in pointing out anything, leading me to question if they're real?! Will this one appear?

jaredg11
4/9/17

But it was sorted out and it was made up for. They made me a generous offer to do such but I just wanted what I felt I was owed.

annaf51
4/6/17

I had ordered a replica of Jared Padalecki's first ever AKF campaign. At the time, I did not know that my brother had found someone selling the original on ebay and bought it as my birthday present. Because I had what I wanted, I no longer needed the replica so I contacted redbubble and requested a cancellation. They were very great in refunding me promptly and they were very kind through the entire process :)

caitlino3
4/5/17

I ordered a marble phone case that had a sparkly gold finish and the phone case came in as brown and white "marble." It looks like "tree bark" as my brother said. I do not recommend!!

jamier69
3/31/17

I had an issue with an order, and I could not be happier with my customer service experience. Redbubble has gained a repeat customer.

skylam2
3/28/17

I ordered a phone case, a wall hanging, and a print. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Redbubble. The phone case is VERY good quality. I can't wait to show it off. The wall hanging is way more than expected. Great material, great photo quality and I ordered the small, it's huge!!! Great size for my money. I haven't gotten the print yet, but I'm sure it'll be awesome too. I also have to say how amazing the customer service is. I couldn't find where to leave a comment about my experience, so I emailed Redbubble, and got a response within 12 hours!! On a Saturday!! Great stuff guys. I highly recommend it.

jeremyn13
3/26/17

On time it was it was very well packaged and I had no complain of it being some what late or disappointed highly recommend many people to visit this site and visit very well excellent job done couldn't be any happy.also there were no delays very awesome highly over the top recommend to many people or even all people.

maryg221
3/24/17

Loved the long-sleeved men's t shirt I ordered - hoping the M would fit a woman of "normal" size - not tiny, certainly not big. Just average. It was perfect. Arrived fast, and no problems with fit whatsoever. I wish they made long-sleeved for women, but they don't. So if you are forced to look at men's, pay attention to the size chart and you will be fine.

madelync2
3/19/17

I've ordered many things from redbubble and I've never had any sort of issues with them. There has been a time where I entered information in wrong and needed to contact them and the customer service was fantastic. It only took about 10 minutes to resolve the issue and I didn't even have to call anybody. The gripe I have with it is shipping prices. Each item you order ships out in separate packages, which does get your stuff in faster but makes the shipping price kinda high. for ordering two stickers, a journal, and a t-shirt I spent $12 on shipping. I personally can look past that for the unique designs and supporting artists, but keep that in mind before buying.

stevena65
3/18/17

This "company" takes your money, claims to ship and deliver your item (lie), then gives your the run around. STAY AWAY!

sarahb286
3/14/17

I ordered a studio pouch and while it was supposed to come by the 3rd of March, I didn't recieve my package until the 15th of March. The tracking information was rarely updated so I had no idea where my package was half the time. The quality of the print is quite pixelated and blurrly and the colours kind of look oversaturated. The zip and the inside of the pouch are nice, but the overall shape of the pouch is uneven. Before I had ordered my studio pouch, I had read a lot of reviews that had said the quality of the pouches were amazing but what I recieved wasn't too great.

Edit: I contacted redbubble about the issues and submitted a return request as the image printed is blurry (I sent them photos of the product as well). Within half an hour I got a reply and was fully refunded.

bonniep45
3/12/17

I made an error when ordering the sizes on some tees I was giving as gifts. I contacted RB via email for information on how to exchange. Instead, in less than TWO HOURS, Ron contacted me by return email with instructions that were shocking. He offered me a credit for my replacement order (including shipment fee) and told me to donate the shirts I'd received. How impressive!!

michaelas9
3/11/17

The shipping does take a lot longer than it says it will so keep that in mind when ordering items. I ordered a scarf which arrived a week late but it was very good quality and exactly what I wanted so I wasn't too bothered about the wait

jc286
J C.
3/1/17

I do not recommend purchasing stickers from Redbubble. They look great online, but once I received my stickers (I spent $35 on multiple stickers), I noticed right away that the material is made from cheap paper. It is not printed on decal. This means that if the sticker were to ever get wet, or you accidentally touch it, the sticker would be destroyed and would come right off. DO NOT PURCHASE.

matildah10
2/22/17

It (lightweight hoodie) took 6 working days to arrive and it totally met my expectations. Quality was good, size was good... I recommend Redbubble warmly :)

Greetings from Finland

justinm96
2/19/17

Unlike most of the comments below, I had NO issue with shipping! I paid regular shipping, and my items arrived super fast! I live in Florida and the United States warehouse is located in California! I had two custom shirts and a cell phone case made. I placed the order five days ago, they were printed and shipped out the next day, and arrived at my doorstep literally 2 days after they were printed, at no extra cost! The quality of the shirts came out better than I expected to be, and I got a great deal on them! I would definitely shop at Redbubble again, what a great experience with quality and shipping, at least with me!

aniy2
2/18/17

I bought a phone case the first time no problem. I was happy cause it came in way earlier than I expected. Probably in two or three weeks (pretty fast considering I live in an island in the middle of the Asian Pacific). HOWEVER. Today marks the 2ND MONTH I've been waiting for my pillows to arrive. I was expecting them at least before Christmas or a little over New Year. Valentines is over, and no replies from them. I am actually quite disappointed. I think it's also been three days and I don't think anyone has seen my submission for a replacement or even bothered to help me.

jessicag128
2/18/17

Customer Service is AMAZING!!!!!! Shipping took about a week, but understandable. Great quality of products and price is good and variety is great/

110 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RedBubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
wills78
Will S.
4 days, 1 hour ago
Answer
manojy
Red B. [RedBubble Rep]
A: Hi Will,

Thanks for writing in. Each item on Redbubble is printed especially for you once you place an order. Our production partners use the newest technologies to turn great designs into livable art. For our basic mens, womens & kids apparel we use direct to garment printing, which involves applying a pretreatment before loading the garment into a printer. This ensures the prints sink into the fibres of the textile, making them much more long wearing than traditional transfer prints, which just sit on top. Our full bleed range, which includes products like the graphic tee, leggings, scarf & A-line dress are created using a different technique called sublimation printing, which uses heat sensitive inks. Under heat, these inks turn into gas and combine with polyester textiles. Since the ink becomes part of the structure of the material, the images on the fabric dont fade or crack, even after many washes.

Feel free to place an t-shirt order and let us know if the design or feel aren't don't turn out as expected!
3 days, 17 hours ago
Answer
manojy
Red B. [RedBubble Rep]
A: Hi There Patricia,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

To change your currency settings, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click the link that states the viewing country, currency, and preferred language. Here, you can change the settings and click 'Update' to save.

That should do the trick! If you still have questions, please let us know.

Warmest wishes,