Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

katew76
10/18/17

I have ordered amazing tee-shirts, cushion covers, and an incredible Rocky picture from this wonderful company...Such lovely products, such lovely people. Cannot recommend them more highly...x

seanb83
10/18/17

I am extremely impressed with the professional customer service, the description on the item had been accurate, the product is well made and the delivery prompt and on time.

randiee
Randie E.
10/17/17

Who wouldn't want cool stuff to sport from these guys? The quality is very good and the designs are really good!

debbiea71
10/17/17

My daughter has her designs on redbubble so i was very excited to order one of her designs for a duvet cover in our caravan. My first disappointment was that i was unable to purchase matching pillowcases, but i sort of understood that mayybe some designs wouldnt work well on a pillowacase. Then when i received the cover i was dissappointed that the pattern is only on the top of the cover, but still pleased with the quality of the print and the top fabric. I then realised (my error) that an Australian queen size quilt is smaller than a US queen size quilt so i thought i would just send for a new one from the US. And this is where i was very dissappointed -the standard US queen quilt size is not the same as the queen quilt size sold by redbubble. I am so dissappointed and i am now having to think about paying for alterations to the quiltcover so that we can use it. For a product that cost so much i expected better.

katrinak23
10/17/17

I needed to talk about returning or exchanging an item and the customer service representative was very professional, very helpful, and very timely with their responses. It was one of the best experiences I've had conversing with an online shopping website in full honesty. I am very satisfied with the customer service here.

sammyj14
10/16/17

Great customer service! You've got to be crazy, you've got to have a real need, you've got to sleep on your toes, when you're in the streets, you've got to be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.

pamelam119
10/16/17

My granddaughter wanted a larger size but the item was no longer available. The company issued me a credit to use towards the next purchase good for a year. She couldnt find anything she else she wanted (the life of a 13 year old) so I emailed them & asked them to send me a return label so I wouldnt have to pay for the shipping back. They credited my account & told me to keep the item or donate it! I couldnt believe it. What a fabulous company!!!

disam
10/16/17

I signed up for a Redbubble account, today. When I tried to enter my payment information, I got a "Computer Says No" error page. Repeatedly. I disabled my ad blocker just to be sure that wasn't the problem. Still no dice, so I contacted customer service via live chat, and they immediately blamed me. Told me to use another browser to access it. I use Chrome. If your site doesn't work with Chrome, you have failed. The tech support person actually suggested I try Edge. Seriously?

And after all that, the tech support person refused to transfer me to another team for help. I have not, in recent memory, had an experience this bad just trying to set up an account.

Additional actions taken: I finally got logged in with Edge. Same error. I updated my flash player. Same Error.

pault169
10/16/17

Pleased with my purchases. Great customer service. Had one issue, which was resolved immediately to my satisfaction. Can be expensive but there are regular discount campaigns. Overall - very good.

lauram310
10/16/17

It's a wonderful site to get that perfect tee. My son is a musical theater actor and I have purchased him many unique tees which he loves. He rocks them before and after performances. Great advertisement for both Redbubble and the artist of the tee. He gets many compliments and refers them to Redbubble. Win-win.

islandg1
Lesley d.
10/16/17

Awesome products made with great quality! The artists on the site are really talented. I've ordered stickers many times to make my own fridge magnets (stick sticker on magnet sheets and cut). Really cute and funny designs out there. Also, there are so many promo codes and discounts on the site, you can get a really good deal for wall art and other items as well!

jeanettec28
10/16/17

I bought posters and stickers from redbubble in two separate occasions.

I first bought stickers. They were amazing - so many options to choose from, great quality and the designs were incredibly adorable! Would highly recommend the stickers.

Then I decided to buy posters from them. I was really excited because they had so many designs I could choose from, and I loved the designs! I wanted to buy them all but I settled for two. When the posters arrived, I opened them up and I was disappointed by the quality of the print. It's not a clean print, there were streaks throughout the posters. I definitely would not order posters from them again.

kathryneh
10/15/17

Redbubble's stuff is costly but they really have awesome stuff. But I ordered my phone case in July. The package arrived damaged with a huge scrap that went through the bag and the paint off the case. I filled out a replacement form and Sharmela was quick enough (roughly 30 mins later) to respond. She placed a replacement order right then and there with no additional charge or the need to return the damaged phone case. This time the phone case arrived great- no scratches in sight. So I put away the first phone cover for later. A few months later, I noticed that the phone case was fading when I was comparing it to the damaged one. It doesn't even have its radiant colors anymore. Now, it is noticeably worse. It looks worn out as if I had for years instead of a couple months.
Crappy quality for the price I had to pay for it.

davidb797
10/15/17

The content on there site is really good and the options they give to spice things up is great. Also they run discount specials all the time . But once you order stuff is where everything goes down hill I've ordered from here a few times. Last year for Christmas i thought i'd order something early (black Friday) they lost my order 3 times and were super against giving me a refund let alone resending my package. I figured I give them another shot i ordered off them 3 weeks ago 3 tee's and 2 mugs. got the mugs lost the tee's and they still haven't sent a replacement.

becf1
10/15/17

This has been a great find. Personalised presents for everyone that are useful and not just clutter. Will be buying here regularly, for gifts and for myself. Love it.

giulias9
10/15/17

I recommend RedBubble to everyone who wants to buy something online without anxiety, in great peace. I bought a case for an iPhone and a team of very good professionals followed me until I wasnt totally happy. A little flaw: it took so much time to arrive!

shaelynnp
10/15/17

I love the stuff they have on the site - you don't see it everywhere else. Their buyer is amazing! But what really sold me was their customer service. It was prompt, personal, and I felt well taken care of in a very human way. It's my holiday shopping go-to spot. Thanks Redbubble....

micheles93
10/15/17

I have recommended this site to several of my friends and they are just as excited about it as I am. I love the variety of art and that artists are being helped and recognized. I will definitely be ordering again.

wendyh117
10/14/17

I brought two tote bags from shootingstar photography and the quality of the pictures and the merchandise was better than I expected. Delivery was exactly when they said it would be as well.

leanderr11
10/14/17

Very impressed the print is lovely will definitely buy from Redbubble in the future. Delivery was quick too. Thank you to Alex for his help.

andreaw72
10/14/17

I mistakenly ordered a phone case in the wrong size and requested a refund. I was doubtful I would receive one because it was a custom order. I was emailed back promptly and given a refund in full! I can now purchase the correct size case with the refund and don't have to pay extra to make up for my mistake! Fantastic service.

haleys14
10/14/17

RedBubble has a huge variety of designs, and all of them are great. I've even been able to find designs for fandoms that normally don't have much merchandise. Their prices are reasonable and well worth the amount of quality you get. Everything I've ordered so far has been high quality and looked great. Also, their shipping is fast, and all of my items have been packaged safely. I would definitely recommend RedBubble!

simonb107
10/14/17

Choose the wrong size, made a request for exchange online, got an answer in 2h that they are already processing my new order with correct sizes, with no need to send back the "way too big" tees. I will give them to charity :)

10/10

owens41
10/13/17

Great selection of products and artwork, amazing customer service, very high quality clothing and stickers (I have yet to order any of their other products but I am sure that they would also be great quality) and very reasonable prices for the quality of the products.

dannyj26
10/13/17

I ordered stickers and t-shirts from this website and I received the products in a timely manner. I was very pleased with the quality of everything I ordered and have recommended the website to a few friends (who also were happy with their order). I usually do not write reviews but the customer service at REDBUBBLE was amazing, I was in a time crunch for my order and they got back to me within a few hours every time I messaged them with a question.

Helpful answer

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A. on 12/25/15
Helpful answer

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M. on 8/4/15
Helpful answer

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep] on 3/17/16
Helpful answer

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L. on 12/4/15
Helpful answer

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G. on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A. on 7/12/15
Helpful answer

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L. on 12/26/14
Helpful answer

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep] on 9/2/15
Helpful answer

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K. on 4/20/15
Helpful answer

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S. on 5/3/15
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

27 Photos for RedBubble