Review of RedBubble

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

maryg221
3/24/17

Loved the long-sleeved men's t shirt I ordered - hoping the M would fit a woman of "normal" size - not tiny, certainly not big. Just average. It was perfect. Arrived fast, and no problems with fit whatsoever. I wish they made long-sleeved for women, but they don't. So if you are forced to look at men's, pay attention to the size chart and you will be fine.

madelync2
3/19/17

I've ordered many things from redbubble and I've never had any sort of issues with them. There has been a time where I entered information in wrong and needed to contact them and the customer service was fantastic. It only took about 10 minutes to resolve the issue and I didn't even have to call anybody. The gripe I have with it is shipping prices. Each item you order ships out in separate packages, which does get your stuff in faster but makes the shipping price kinda high. for ordering two stickers, a journal, and a t-shirt I spent $12 on shipping. I personally can look past that for the unique designs and supporting artists, but keep that in mind before buying.

stevena65
3/18/17

This "company" takes your money, claims to ship and deliver your item (lie), then gives your the run around. STAY AWAY!

sarahb286
3/14/17

I ordered a studio pouch and while it was supposed to come by the 3rd of March, I didn't recieve my package until the 15th of March. The tracking information was rarely updated so I had no idea where my package was half the time. The quality of the print is quite pixelated and blurrly and the colours kind of look oversaturated. The zip and the inside of the pouch are nice, but the overall shape of the pouch is uneven. Before I had ordered my studio pouch, I had read a lot of reviews that had said the quality of the pouches were amazing but what I recieved wasn't too great.

Edit: I contacted redbubble about the issues and submitted a return request as the image printed is blurry (I sent them photos of the product as well). Within half an hour I got a reply and was fully refunded.

bonniep45
3/12/17

I made an error when ordering the sizes on some tees I was giving as gifts. I contacted RB via email for information on how to exchange. Instead, in less than TWO HOURS, Ron contacted me by return email with instructions that were shocking. He offered me a credit for my replacement order (including shipment fee) and told me to donate the shirts I'd received. How impressive!!

michaelas9
3/11/17

The shipping does take a lot longer than it says it will so keep that in mind when ordering items. I ordered a scarf which arrived a week late but it was very good quality and exactly what I wanted so I wasn't too bothered about the wait

jc286
J C.
3/1/17

I do not recommend purchasing stickers from Redbubble. They look great online, but once I received my stickers (I spent $35 on multiple stickers), I noticed right away that the material is made from cheap paper. It is not printed on decal. This means that if the sticker were to ever get wet, or you accidentally touch it, the sticker would be destroyed and would come right off. DO NOT PURCHASE.

matildah10
2/22/17

It (lightweight hoodie) took 6 working days to arrive and it totally met my expectations. Quality was good, size was good... I recommend Redbubble warmly :)

Greetings from Finland

justinm96
2/19/17

Unlike most of the comments below, I had NO issue with shipping! I paid regular shipping, and my items arrived super fast! I live in Florida and the United States warehouse is located in California! I had two custom shirts and a cell phone case made. I placed the order five days ago, they were printed and shipped out the next day, and arrived at my doorstep literally 2 days after they were printed, at no extra cost! The quality of the shirts came out better than I expected to be, and I got a great deal on them! I would definitely shop at Redbubble again, what a great experience with quality and shipping, at least with me!

aniy2
2/18/17

I bought a phone case the first time no problem. I was happy cause it came in way earlier than I expected. Probably in two or three weeks (pretty fast considering I live in an island in the middle of the Asian Pacific). HOWEVER. Today marks the 2ND MONTH I've been waiting for my pillows to arrive. I was expecting them at least before Christmas or a little over New Year. Valentines is over, and no replies from them. I am actually quite disappointed. I think it's also been three days and I don't think anyone has seen my submission for a replacement or even bothered to help me.

jessicag128
2/18/17

Customer Service is AMAZING!!!!!! Shipping took about a week, but understandable. Great quality of products and price is good and variety is great/

cl8140
2/18/17

The products are really great, don't get me wrong, but the customer service coupled with the shipping is just horrendous!! My package said it would be delivered between the 11th and the 14th. I watched it sit in a warehouse for 3 days to be delivered to the post office in MY TOWN only to sit there for another 2 days to be sent off to another town in my state! I then emailed customer service to see why my package would be taken out of the town I lived in and not delivered to me ( this was the 16th)! Her explanation was a essentially a nice "Sorry that happened. It'll be delivered by the 22nd. Have a good day.". That's even later than the original delivery estimations!!! No help was offered--no explanation as to maybe why my package was still sitting somewhere else! There's not a chance that I'll order from this company again--and especially not if the customer service (who's literal job is to help you) can't do a thing for you!

jordanh57
2/6/17

This is the worst experience I've ever had with shipping. It's has been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order and the shipping said 10 days. Also I wanted to call and complain to someone but there was no phone number posted on the site. I thought the products were super cool but I don't plan on ordering anything from this company ever again.

olwenk
2/3/17

I ordered 10 small notebooks and hardbacks. They arrived late and I was informed when they arrived on my doorstep that I had to pay an almost 30 euro charge, despite the fact that I had received a confirmation email to say that I had paid for everything including shipping. I was not allowed to take my order without paying this charge. I cannot find anyone to contact to complain about this or even to find out what the charge was for. The redbubble help centre is next to useless on the matter. Another thing I found strange was that the delivery man was from UPS and not Landmark which is the company that redbubble said would deliver my item. The parcel had also been to Germany for some reason even though it was coming from America to my home in Ireland. As I could not pay the charge, the parcel was taken away. I would like to demand that I receive my order without paying for this unknown charge as it arrived late, I was not told about the charge prior to this and the shipping arrangement is suspicious.

tinaf36
2/2/17

I wrote a review and I believe I was at fault by entering the wrong email address, I returned my item, they let me keep the return and gave me store credit to purchase another item. Haven't tried to re order yet, but have faith it will work. Thanks

jonr53
2/2/17

I place an order at redouble.com. I noticed that there was an issue with the tracking info and the order had not been sent. I contacted the company to inform them of the issue. The assured me the package was sent ant that I would receive my order. I then contacted the carrier service, who told me that they received an invoice but no package. I brought this to the attention of the people at Redbubble. The assured me this was a mistake and that I would receive my package and to not contact them until 2 weeks after the shipment date. Well 2 weeks later, they said the shipment had to be lost the mail... At no point in time when I brought my concerns to there attention did they do anything to look into or correct the issue. I have a full email chain as proof. They are the worst! I will never give them any of my business again and I encourage others to do the same.

After some back and forth I did get a refund and I thanked them for wasting my time

janellel6
2/1/17

Many people have written about bad experiences with redbubble, but my experience was great. When I place my order, they told me it would arrive within the week it came and it looks great

omarm39
1/20/17

The customer service is amazing but the shipment for international orders just no, i ordered on december 23th and the next day the hoodie was made and the limit for delivery was january 17th but i didn't got it, is not a tracked order, i asked the local mail and they don't have anything for me and don't know if will ever show up so better i issued a refund and everything ok. Buy without risk but wait a long time if you are outside USA or Australia.

Udpate: After 1 week more the product came to my house in good condition, the problem was the mail (local and internacional) not Redbubble :)

The quality of the product is good, not excelent but very good, doesn't feel cheap.

debr908
1/15/17

I ordered and promptly received two "tough" iPhone cases, and have been using them for more than six months. I am very happy with the quality. I have dropped my phone numerous times on very hard surfaces (like the road, for example), with no damage to the phone and only minor scratches and damage to the corner of the shell of the case. I was concerned that substances like bug spray might damage the shell, but it is truly impervious to everything that might ordinarily be on a person's hands. The artwork is as beautiful today as it was when I began using it, and I have had many compliments on my unique phone cases. I am so happy with the quality that I have recently ordered three more. My first order took exactly one week to arrive from the time I ordered, which I think is very reasonable for custom made products. I also ordered notecards and a pillow, and I'm very happy with the quality of those items also. In addition, my experience with customer service was great. I emailed with a question about caring for the phone case, and promptly received a response, with a request to let them know if substances did damage my case, and an offer to replace it if that happened.

kaylag15
1/13/17

I tried to place an order with this company. I order 11 simple SMALL stickers. The account said that there was a mistake in my order and it was not processed BUT the kicker is the money was taken out of my account. I contacted redbubble through text because they do not have a phone number. I was told that it did not go through, and they do not have my money and that my bank has a hold on the transaction. I call my bank and they inform me that the money was indeed taken out of my account and they can't do anything about it. I just want my money back at this point.

carterv2
1/2/17

I don't know why everyone is complaining, as mine came fairly fast and had very good quality. Would definitely buy from again.

reneer38
12/30/16

I ordered stickers on December 1st for stocking stuffers. Still waiting. Tracking number showed them in transit from my local post office on December 12th. The post office informed me that in transit means it has shown up in their system, not in the actual office. Went to usps.com and can't track it.

katherinek14
12/29/16

I wish I had done some online research before ordering from Redbubble. Like many others, I have had a disappointing and frustrating experience. Ordered a Christmas present (graphic tee) for my husband that was to arrive Dec. 22. Nothing yet, and no way to track after it was transferred to "UPS MI" (is losing track of a shipment an "innovation"?) Will update if there's more to report. What a waste of time and money...

sharonk73
12/28/16

I ordered a duvet cover on December 7th as a Christmas present. As of December 28th, it still has not arrived. It is lost in "shipping land" and last known status was in my hometown on December 23rd, but has not been delivered. I tried to contact RedBubble on the 21nd of December; however, the only way was by e-mail. They did respond the next day and told me it should arrive the next day, December 23rd......

jenniferp129
12/27/16

Design print on the t-shirts? Fine. T-shirt shipping? Fine.
What I have issues with is how long it is taking for Redbubble's finance team to get back to me formal tax receipt on my order. For Redbubble to take so long in giving me a tax receipt on my order is simply just unacceptable.

109 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RedBubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
patriciab179
Patricia B.
5 days, 12 hours ago
Answer
manojy
Red B. [RedBubble Rep]
A: Hi There Patricia,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

To change your currency settings, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click the link that states the viewing country, currency, and preferred language. Here, you can change the settings and click 'Update' to save.

That should do the trick! If you still have questions, please let us know.

Warmest wishes,