US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marie-pierb
9/25/16

This is my to go to website for any artistic shirts. Great past experiences, good quality shirts and always got my items on time!

anastasiag9
9/24/16

Tried buying stuff 3 (!!) times with different credit cards, in every case the site says "order successful", cards get charged, but no order confirmation email arrives. I contacted them and asked if there was a problem and got a reply that the payment didn't go through. Ok, how about telling me at checkout or sending an email about that? Next time, the same problem. I asked what the failure reason was to overcome it in the future and got a reply that "there was some difficulty processing the payment at checkout". How am I supposed to overcome that? What was that difficulty?
They claim that my cards were not charged, but the money just got blocked. That would mean they blocked more than $500 and I'll have to wait for 30 days for it to unblock!! The problem is at their side, and they are unable to even suggest a way to solve it.
Stay away from them!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from them!

williams505
9/23/16

Having lived my earlier childhood in Detroit, I remember summer outings to Bob-Lo Island. Imagine my surprise when I found that you actually sell Bob-Lo T shirts. I ordered one (large) for myself and recommended them to my neighbors who are also former Detroiters now living here in Florida. I love the shirt and wear in often but after a few washings it has shrunk. I have not had this problem with my other T-shirts (large). Possibly the shirt was mislabeled or I should have ordered the next larger size. Please advise.

stephaniem142
9/22/16

I ordered 3 pants online because they were not carried in the store. The pants did not fit. Tags still on and never worn. I was told all sales were final and I could not return them. A whole lot of money wasted. Apparently this change was made 6 days prior to my order. Nothing was stated when I checked out, that they couldn't be returned. I wouldn't have bought them had I known. I feel they were deceptive!

jenniferl170
9/18/16

Ordered a small throw pillow on 9/6, supposed to receive it 9/14. On 9/9, I received a shipping email and new arrival date of 9/16. Today, I still haven't received it and can no longer track it as it's not with UPS anymore as originally shipped. Trying to contact redbubble cust serv is a frustrating joke. Plus, I paid $10 for shipping! $10 for shipping and no item 10 days later!

jordant24
9/17/16

I ordered 5 stickers over a month ago, and they still have not arrived. About 2 weeks ago I got an email saying they lost my shipment and would get my stuff delivered as soon as possible...well, it's been two weeks, and the $50 worth of stickers I bought are still not here! I am livid. What horrible service and way too expensive if they aren't going to be on top of their business. I will never order from here again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM REDBUBBLE

danf55
9/15/16

quality sweatshirt, quick delivery

cassandrak9
9/14/16

Initially I loved Redbubble. Hoping to start up a business from home I began buying bags with my art works on them to sell. My customers were thrilled with the quality and so was I but towards the end of 2015 things started to go wrong. I would design a bag for a client order it but the stitching would be so shoddy and the pattern cut off and the borders so woefully crooked that i couldn't sell it leaving one very unhappy customer with no bag ! However I'd get a refund and usually the next bag would be beautiful BUT in 2016 more often than not the bags were so bad that not only couldn't I sell them ,they were not even suitable to give away to charity ! I even felt insecure about using them to store junk in my shed in case I died and people saw the mess Redbubble had made of my art works. The impact on my reputation was awful . Recently I received a big order for 15 bags as special gifts for a wedding and EVERY single one of them looked like they had been made by someone who had been blind-folded with their hands tied behind their back and forced to operate the machinery with their feet ! Redbubble refunded me BUT it was a horrible, humiliating and awful experience for both me and the customer. I really thought Redbubble would take care of my next few orders but there seems to be no "Quality Control" what so ever ! The bags I received yesterday were so shonky it is hard to describe and I cried because I was so stressed to tell my client that the bags she had ordered from me were ruined again !!! Some of my images were CUT off on one side and fine on the other but with the border tapering from a hefty one inch on one side to barely there on the other ! Redbubble has become totally unreliable. My shop has always been private so I receive the items FIRST before I sell them on .I am so filled with horror at the thought of people ordering directly from Redbubble that I simply can't open my own online shop there !!! On one bag the stitching was so bad it looked to me like it had been sewn by a spider on LSD ...I'm at the point where I don't feel able to purchase from Redbubble any more because the quality is so unreliable. When it is good it is fantastic but when it is bad (which is more often than not lately) it is very very bad. I have no idea what is going on BUT I do know this Redbubble has had ample evidence that something is going very awry with production and the issues should have been sorted out by now.

Tip for consumers: If you have an online Redbubble shop you are in my opinion running a huge risk that your customers will regularly receive a below standard item that isn't good for your reputation, particularly the bags !

kevinf59
9/9/16

order an item, never received it, they can not even find my account, told me to wait for my credit card statement showing the purchase and get back to them, crazy, never had a problem before ordering on line. Terrible experience, horrible .. no email verification of order

nicov5
9/5/16

This is the SECOND time this company has lost my package in shipping! I'm an avid online shopper and never had a missing package until shopping I started using Redbubble. I contacted customer service when I realize my package wasn't moving for four days and all they said was just wait a few more days it will come..... Absolute bull$#*!! Will never be ordering from them again! Buyers beware!

jinh7
8/29/16

I needed a few items to arrive by the 30th of August, I trusted the time-frame they stated on their website when it said my items would arrive between 19th August - 26th August. It didn't. I've emailed them to ask them what's happened and now they're telling my to wait until the 5th of September and contact them again if I still don't receive the items. Unreliable, therefore will NEVER use again.

martinaq
8/26/16

I ordered what was described as a "Plain
T-shirt" however when they arrived there were a small graphic on the front of both! I contacted the company via the live chat and Josef resolved the situation straight away and processed my refund there and then :)

stephaniep65
8/25/16

Redbubble goes out of their way to be thorough in their customer recovery.

johng368
8/25/16

Got the shirts and sticker! They are great! Very original. I love the customization options and will definitely order again in the future.

terrys114
8/23/16

Ordered a t-shirt. Graphics were outstanding. Received quickly. Fabric was very thin and after one washing, shrunk so much, it is unwearable. Over 30.00 wasted. Won't order again.

aishap
8/17/16

I always have a good experience purchasing thru redbubble. I've never been disappointed

marthar35
8/12/16

My item supposed to arrived on Monday 8, 2016 by UPS and its 8/10/16. I called them they told me they'd that they've transfered my item to the regular post office on 8/6/16. I called
the post office and my item never arrived there. Horrible service. and my item still missing.

jessies49
8/12/16

Items as described, received in a timely manner and everything was clearly communicated. Will definitely shop here again!

fucky52
8/11/16

Ordered a shirt on July 15th, was supposed to be delivered by July 31st. Received an email from company saying order was delayed. Now it is August 9th, I have attempted to contact the company 3 times about this matter and have received no response via email. I call to talk to a real person so we can get to the bottom of this. Wait time 1 hour and 15 mins! Are you fing kidding me?? Never again!!!. I Wish I would have read some of these reviews before making this purchase. I would have saved myself so much frustration! If I don't receive a response by the end of today I will be cancelling my already very late order. Crap, just crap.

Ask $#*! about RedBubble
mondayn
8/8/16

I ordered a T-Shirt off RedBubble on a Wednesday, the item was posted that day from Brisbane and arrived on Friday in Melbourne. I selected express postage, it estimated it would take roughly a week, but 2 days is crazy.

Really good quality products too, can't complain, I honestly would recommend and 100% buy from them again!

michaelp163
8/5/16

My order was never shipped. I had to contact their customer service 3 separate times to get a response other than "oh, well it should be getting there." After wasting loads of my time (3 weeks) the stickers showed up and turned out to have this HIDEOUS white border on EVERY sticker. Garbage service and garbage product, FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Tip for consumers: Don't

juna31
8/2/16

The Print quality was really great!! The shirt was really thin but had a good fit. Too bad the neck was way bigger than normal. Never again!!

dyyhffgijhcfffg
7/31/16

The shipping really is ridiculous. A 6 dollar shirt, 4.99 for shipping, and it didn't leave their facility for 4 business days. For 11 bucks and 10 days, you too can have a $6 shirt; or take your business elsewhere as I surely will.

jenniferl158
7/27/16

Great quality product! Great price!

iant42
7/26/16

Good service, good product, all around great experience

84 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RedBubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
manojy
A: Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We'd be happy to clear this up here!

It's true that mishaps may occur when orders are in route to their destination. However, we're happy to report that we only receive delivery inquiries for less than 3% of all orders. Once your order is successful, you will receive an Order Confirmation email including the order number.

At this time, we do not offer phone support in all locations. However if you have questions, you're more than welcome to respond to the Order Confirmation email you received or you can submit a request through our Help Center in the link below:

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Warmest wishes,
8/4/16
Answer
manojy
A: Hi There,

That's a terrific question! A concerted effort is made to only work with brands that meet high standards in production, treatment of their staff and production environments. Our classic tees are printed on Gildan brand shirts and we use Bella & Canvas brand for all other adult apparel styles.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Warmest wishes,