Review of RedBubble

Tel: +1 855-729-9704
helpme@redbubble.com

kirstenl9
6/25/17

I have ordered a t-shirt and a phone case from there, and I've absolutely loved both of them! i payed extra for the t-shirt to arrive early (it was a Christmas gift) and it came just in time and my friend adored it. i bought the "tough" version for phone case and the picture was BEAUTIFUL! i drop my phone a lot and so far it hasn't cracked at all. i would definitely recommend them :-)

alenak5
6/24/17

STAY AWAY! Charged $100 for expedited delivery and then did not deliver on time.
Literally printed shipping label and then did not bother to drop items off at UPS.

Zero apologies either. Customer service is awful. Did not reply to email, do not have a phone number. I had to message them on twitter. Very rude reply. Essentially it is my fault that I ordered with them

carols203
6/24/17

Ordered 2relaxed fit t-shirts because the reviews I read were all positive but now I think this company have written their own reviews to mislead the customers of the quality of them because they are far from good quality . I paid extra postage which now I believe I did not need to as these shirts should have been free postage because of the poor workmanship paper thin shirts costing all up about $85 I would NOT recommend this company so angry K-Mart have better quality and way cheaper.1428

chelseyt4
6/22/17

I ordered 10 stickers from them for my new laptop last week Friday and they just got here today! (following Tuesday) The quality is great and it was a reasonable price! Was scared because of these reviews but I'm pleasantly surprised

anev
6/20/17

I ordered two shirts from them, both with a print on.
Firstly, the colours of the shirts are completely different to what I ordered online. Secondly, the prints are very blurry and very low quality!
I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! The two shirts were meant to be a gift to someone but I'd rather give them nothing than give them what I've received.

reecec11
6/17/17

poster i bought looked really cool on their website. However, the poster image was really blurry. Also wasn't even the poster I ordered, yet when I check my order confirmation e-mail it says I apparently ordered the one they sent. However, they got back to me really quickly and gave me a full refund without having to send the poster back. Good customer service I'll give them that!

markc295
6/16/17

I bought two stickers, a windows sticker and a Linux Mint sticker, each sticker was around 2.50 each. I purchased these as a trial for a larger order for stickers that we put on custom computer mods that we produce. Redbubble emailed me the next day to let me know that 2, yes 2 different artists were in the process of creating the artwork. 3 days later they emailed me letting me know the stickers were in the process of being created. 4 days later I received the stickers. It turns out the stickers were nothing more than poorly prepared images presumably downloaded from the internet and not properly set up for printing because the anti-aliasing was terrible and the colors were faded and lacked the proper contrast. Looks like they just printed it RGB from a Jpeg as opposed to CMYK like a professional would. on top of that it was printed on poor quality matte finish sticker computer paper, not even photo quality water resistant sticker paper that is only a little more expensive and easily available, and they used an obliviously poorly set up printer. The different inks had different sheen and displayed artifacts and ragged edges. Unbelievable that anyone even remotely familiar with the techniques of print-setting and graphics rendering would even consider sending that to a client. I personally would have been mortified to have that associated with my craft. In my 25 years as a graphic artist I have never seen poorer quality passed off as a finished product. To top it all off they sent along a very professionally printed Redbubble sticker that they obviously had done by another company. The contrast was stark. I don't know if this is typical of the quality of this company but my order quality was absolutely unacceptable by any standards.
After responding by email I received a syrupy pre-scripted response. Not a happy customer. To their credit they did refund my money, so I have to give them credit for that.

beckyt31
6/13/17

I ordered almost $30 worth of stickers for my car, within 1 day of them being on it they started peeling off.

I have a ton of other stickers and this company is the only one I've had issues with. Don't waste your time or money.

jjl10
6/12/17

(Not a fake comment btw) I have no idea what these other reviews about bad fitting, quality, design flaws etc. phone cases are talking about, cause my iPhone case arrived 2 days earlier than listed, it has a beautifully designed case that's made perfectly for my iPhone 6. I have absolutely no complaints. Only good things to say.

cassiem18
6/6/17

I ordered a phone case a few weeks back, and the print looked good, but the case itself was defective and didn't fit my phone properly. After contacting Redbubble, I was quickly sent a replacement. The new case fits well, though it does scratch pretty easily.

I decided to give Redbubble another shot and order a tote bag. Well, the bag is disappointing... The black straps were sewn unevenly. The print isn't cropped the same as it was in the site preview. And the fabric is a little fuzzy on one side.

I don't think I'll order from them again, which is a shame because there is a lot of great artwork on the site.

karenj121
6/4/17

I ordered the tshirt and received it within a week, it's so nice, and feels great on too! It's extra roomy, description said it was a bigger fit and it's true to its word, I ordered a size smaller than usual and am so glad, love it! Can't wait to rock this shirt at the Jays games!

djordjej1
5/28/17

I ordered a t-shirt from them and they didn't deliver it
It is a total scam, I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone

keganc1
5/25/17

I remember around October of 2016 I bought a mass effect Garrus Vakarian jacket from the red bubble site. The only reason that this is at two stars is because it actually arrived when it said it would arrive, which I was surprised about. So there's that.

But I'm not going to be preaching about that. I actually bought two shirts from the site, but I'm only talking about the Garrus Vakarian one. Anyways, I bought the Garrus one as a zipper jacket, which is 50$ dollars which is outrageously overpriced for something like this. The design is way to small for the actual jacket, if you are going to charge 50 dollars for a jacket, you might want to make it worth while. I was disappointed right away, but I was going to deal with it, and never interact with this site again for the enormous prices.

Yet after washing it, just washing it not putting it in the dryer, the design faded away in literally two weeks. It didn't fade away completely but you can not see the words on it, or the actual character. It wouldn't bother me so bad if the other shirt I bought, is doing just fine six months down the line after multiple washes, and the design is the same as it was when it first came in the mail.

Very disappointing result, and I'd rather just buy merchandise from the local video game store than shop on this site again.

Tip for consumers: Choose a different site to shop from.

alexiac3
5/24/17

Paid extra for next day delivery for my mums 90 th birthday and received the item 4 days later and nobody will respond to my messages !!!!!

colinr26
5/23/17

So after placing my order I contacted Redbubble with a question about the printing on the t shirt which was ignored. Later I found out through other online reviews that they do not screen print instead they use iron on printing which is cheap and ugly. I was given a tracking number from a shipping company called Landmark international (also seems to have terrible reviews online). The tracking history shows that a delivery attempt was made but "no safe drop off point." I have a perfectly fine mailbox and was home at the supposed time of delivery. The item was apparently returned to sender and tracking history hasn't moved since. The timeline with the tracking number shows the item was returned within 4 hours of my delivery attempt to a town over 6 hours away, even by air this is not possible as there are no direct flights between the cities.I waited weeks, no response to my question, no activity with the tracking number. I wrote to Redbubble again, as well as the shipping company explaining all of these problems only to be ignored. Their site says all inquiries will be answered within 24 hours, maybe they only answer if they haven't stolen your money yet. I have never complained about a company's services online before but think you all deserve to know about these theives

mariem129
5/22/17

Bought a large scarf. Printing is bright and beautiful, fabric is ok (if a little. "slippery ", but that's my taste). The cut and hemming are very bad: scarf isn't even square, and the hemming is coarse and wavy. The whole gives a 40$ scarf the scalloped look of a 2$ dollar store piece. I'm disappointed.
I wrote to them by replying to my shipping confirmation email. They quickly replied back, offering a reprint, refund or voucher and asking for a picture, please. I photographed the scarf and chose a reprint, which I'm now waiting for. I'm happy with the service I've received.

danielw130
5/16/17

I ordered a one t-shirt white colour with the Ford Mondeo ST Blue colour.
Fair play delivery was very quick but the quality of the t-shirt it is less than I expected. Soon as you have wear it on you You can see all your body through the t-shirt this is not to be accepted by me for this amount of money over £20 pay for one t-shirt.

catt16
5/14/17

After ordering two of the exact same items with the exact same prints, only to find out so that the two items I purchased mermaid in two different countries and mailed in two separate ways!!! The status to process the order took about a week and to my surprise after I inquired about the items for two days one item was finally shipped, after speaking to a live representative on two occasions I was assured my item would be shipped and arrived within a certain amount of, again inaccurate! One who shipped UPS from 2 hours away from my location in Florida to arrive a week later.... second item just shipped from a DHL company from overseas again it is nowhere close to being delivered! Again two items with the exact same print from two different countries shipped at two different times and obviously arriving at two different times?! The representatives AR reading from a scripted statement I'm assuming. If I would have known $50 for an item would take two or three weeks I would have went to a local print shop and did it differently. The advertisement is obviously misrepresented and misinformed
I would highly recommend to do your research in your local area for the exact same items before ordering from this site it is obvious it is multiple sellers or bitters operating under one name. Good luck and buyers please be very aware!

lydiaq
5/11/17

I'm a selling artist, so ordered all these items to ensure the quality of the product that was representing me. I used high resolution images, so the clarity is good and the color is spot on. I recommend ordering one size smaller for clothing. The chiffon shirt is amazingly soft and airy, stretchy at the back, slightly see-though at the front. The A-line dress is made from a much heavier fabric, but still well made. The little purse is the perfect size for a makeup or carrying your money and phone. The tumbler is a perfect fit for my car cup holder and is free of leaks. The only thing I would change is the length of the straps on the tote. The straps were only about 2 inches too long, but it looked more like an over sized wine tote, so I ended up doing a little sewing work. pics are posted at https://www.pinterest.com/artist_in_phoenix/fashion-sets/

Tip for consumers: order one size smaller for the chiffon shirt and a-line dress.

kimb1538
5/10/17

I don't know where these bad reviews are coming from. I ordered a relaxed fit "1972" shirt for my 45th birthday. I got it in 5 days and it fit perfect. The tag attached said "Do not iron decal, do not tumble dry. Do not slap Pandas". Got a lot of compliments on the shirt.

ninov1
5/8/17

Purchased 6 stickers with them, all six are smudgy and have many lines coming out of the shapes.
Was my first and final purchase with them.

anastasiad8
5/7/17

I was super excited for my tank top, but unfortunately I chose the wrong size. It didn't fit me at all, so I was hoping to exchange it. I submitted the right size in the exchange tab and I was surprised to get an email that very same evening, just an hour later, with all the details for the new item. That was the fastest customer service I've ever had. They were very polite and handled my silly mistake wonderfully. Definitely a great website and a lovely customer service team!

raghava4
5/3/17

If you are a buyer i don't know
but on the selling side of the website something shady is going on they suddenly suspend accounts of people without any reason and still keep selling their items and keep the money to themselves. They do not reply to inquiries and requests. And they have not provided any contact number or email-id through which we can contact them. Something is definitely not right there.

barbarar147
5/1/17

I have been looking for a Cyd Charisse T-Shirt for a while and could not find it.

I got one with Cyd Charisse and Fred Astaire with a ;burbundy background.

It is beautiful and delivered in a timely fashion though pricey.

kass117
4/30/17

I placed an order for items to show at a convention this weekend and despite opting for express shipping which guaranteed delivery on the 28th, I've still not received my order. Since I no longer require the items in question, I put in a request of a refund yesterday but have not yet heard back from Redbubble despite the site stating that someone would respond in 2 hours.

Helpful answer

Fake as in the positive or negative reviews? Because I see alot of negative which I don't understand AT ALL. I ordered 4 t-shirts and a poster from them and my friend a Hoodie and everything was perfect with great service, I don't understand what this negativity is.

By Mounteder A. on 12/25/15
Helpful answer

I've purchased 3 iPhone cases from them. One of the regular ones for a 4S, which was purchased about 2 years ago- my boyfriend used it after I upgraded phones, and he is still using it and his phone & that case are still in prime condition. I've also purchased 2 of their "tough" cases- both about 8-9 months ago for a iPhone 6, and my phone and my mother's phone are also both in prime condition. And I've dropped my phone many times- including just the other day, face down, right on the concrete. I would recommend. The only con is that the "tough" cases are difficult to get off... But... I really can't complain about that considering these cases have kept my phones in one piece for years now.

By Christine M. on 8/4/15
Helpful answer

Hi Julian, Thank you for asking about our sizing. Our dimensions are considered "slim fit", and are internationally based sizes. Thus, our sizing chart looks at the chest and front body range in both centimeters and inches. Here's a link to our sizing chart and feel free to reach out to our awesome support team if you have any other questions or concerns - http://rdbl.co/1tEmq7B. Thank you for your interest in Redbubble and we hope to see you on the site in the future!

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep] on 3/17/16
Helpful answer

Although I didn't order a hoodie, the quality of the t-shirt I bought was very good.

By Sara L. on 12/4/15
Helpful answer

All you can do is email them.Unfortunately all you can do is email them. They do not have a customer service line. I ordered the wrong size sweatshirt for my son and they sent me a new one in the right size and allowed me to keep the old one. I was surprised. Just send them an email and allow a few days for them to get back to you but they will. Hope this helps!

By Michele G. on 12/4/14
Helpful answer

The Unisex T-Shirt and Women's T-Shirt are just examples and are mostly used so they are the standard. If you click on Women's T-Shirt and then on V-Neck you'll get the V-Neck like it's portraited. There's no difference in clickign on Women's T-Shirt or Unisex T-Shirt first. Artists can't choose if they want the Baseball style or not. If they enable the design on a T-Shirt, they enable it on all available styles. So if you choose baseball you will get baseball nevertheless.

By Mounteder A. on 7/12/15
Helpful answer

I think people have a tendency to complain versus compliment businesses and thats why you see bad ratings.

By Sara L. on 12/26/14
Helpful answer

Hi Brian! Just let in touch with us at this link and we'll be happy to help sort things out for you: rdbl.co/contact

By Red B. [RedBubble Rep] on 9/2/15
Helpful answer

I'm pretty sure they don't ship when they say they do, especially with stickers. I had the same issue, after several emails to customer service they did actually ship them and they arrived a week later. However they told me, "oh some of the ones you ordered have been discontinued, sorry." They refunded these of coarse, but supposedly they were in the original shipment that "got lost in the mail." They're not quality either, but cheap so whatever. Not gonna order here again.

By Eli K. on 4/20/15
Helpful answer

I have ordered from Redbubble twice. I was disappointed with the quality of the print both times. The images online are high resolution what showed up was low quality. Put it simply if a street vendor was selling this shirt on the street I wouldn't purchase the shirts again in person. The t shirt material was also about half the weight I would expect with a normal t-shirt. The customer service is practically non-existent. I ordered a shirt in November of 2014 and it didn't show up until January 2015 (part of this was due to the reliably horrendous performance of UPS / USPS Smartpost. The wrong size showed up, when I asked redbubble to exchange I received an automated message and then nothing else. Wound up tossing the shirt since it was the wrong size and the print quality was awful. Their are other on demand printers online that have better print quality and actual customer service I would go with them instead or take your chances. Generally speaking if a vendor has this many negative reviews they must be doing something wrong. But if you purchase it with your credit card after you do due diligence you can always just reverse the charges when they ignore your email. If I was an artist peddling my wares I would move my work to a different on demand manufacturer.

By Doctorious S. on 5/3/15
Questions? Get answers from the RedBubble staff and other customers.

21 Photos for RedBubble