US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

taylorm63

Within 15 minutes of emailing customer service about the situation, I received a reply. (in 119 reviews)

louised25

i ordered stickers from RB and after 2 weeks, i was still waiting. (in 12 reviews)

peggyw16

The t shirt was just advertised and my husband loved it. (in 46 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

iant42
7/26/16

Good service, good product, all around great experience

ronh89

Good buying experience.

rickk40

very good

shivanip3
7/25/16

Wondering where my package is? Wished there was a way to track it...waiting for a response as well... I leave on vacation this weekend and needed the package as a wedding gift for my brother! Please someone help!

veem6
7/25/16

Great quality! And came right on time! Amazing variety of art!

leathar
7/25/16

Was a little disappointed that it took so long to receive the T-shirts. They are great T-shirts and my kids love them but just took a long time to get them.

paulinev3
7/25/16

quality of print was not great. Thin shirt at $5 quality. Great ideas though. Took longer than hoped. Just over priced by a lot

tedh23
7/24/16

You get to choose from so many artists and get to choose the color and even the type of shirt the design is put on. Wonderful experience.

ashleyj55
7/24/16

I love Redbubble because I can find all sorts of different tv and movie shirts.

irenev6
7/24/16

We are newlyweds traveling around Europe. it was our first time staying at that hotel.
The hotel is very modern, very clean, with great staff.
The view is breathtaking!
Its our favorite place no doubt!

helens109

Everything good fast shipping

luisaa4
7/24/16

It is great to find Kpop Merchandise in sizes that fit American 2X and 3x sizes.
Love it and I am eternally grateful.

elizabeths151
7/24/16

Excellent product, very good service

maurad2

Love my sweatshirt!!

candacel10
7/24/16

I ordered a white graphic tee from the guys at redbubble, and they really cared to get me the right thing! I ordered a size up because I was worried it'd be too small, but ended up overcompensating and it being too big. I let redbubble know and they sent me a replacement, free of charge! The process was quick and the form on the website was very convenient and easy to fill out.

The only reason I gave them four stars was because the material of the tee could be better; it was a bit thin. But other than that, the design turned out great and they were very customer-froendly!

carmenm33
7/24/16

Although the report says the item was delivered to the house, no one received it. What's more, my son telecommutes and would have been aware if anyone delivered a parcel to our mail or our front porch. The package just did not arrive.

jamesm482
7/24/16

Very helpful customer service when I had to return a shirt for a different size. I would highly recommend this site to friends.

kathrynt9
7/24/16

I ordered a shirt. It definitely had an odor to it, as though some of the chemicals from the decal application process were left on it. The shirt itself was ok quality. It looked a little cheap because the decal had a slight white edge to it.

The packaging was good - decorative. It made for a nice gift.

chrisc270
7/24/16

I ordered a t-shirt for a friend, and it turned out to be the wrong size (my fault). RedBubble sent me a replacement shirt in the size I needed in a matter of days--no charge!

jackc119

As promised On time

geraldt25
7/24/16

Shirt are good quality. Usually have the designs no one else has

henryc76
7/23/16

Great shirts, had only one shipping issue that redbubble fixes fast, wish the shirts were cheaper but it's good costumer service

notj
7/23/16

Redbubble always has great deals on stuff you can't get anywhere else.

cristinas14
7/23/16

Overall I'm satisfied one of my orders was delayed but the customer service help was helpful and answered my questions

louieo5
7/22/16

My experience with Redbubble has been great. I can really tell they have "Customer Obsession" as a very important value. I had ordered a shirt, but the print had come out blurry and when I contacted Redbubble for the issue they were immediately ready to take care of the issue and they did. All shirts are also very good quality.

81 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Redbubble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 hour ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Answer
manojy
A: Hi Shivani,

Thanks so much for getting back in touch!

Have you contacted our Customer Experience Team about this? If not, please submit a request through our help center using the link below:

If you're having some trouble getting in touch with us, please let us know and we'll look into this matter further.
5 hours ago