Review of NETELLER

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

skk6
5/1/17

Why Neteller site is invisible. I am trying to visit its web site. Since I have an account with neteller but I am not getting excess there

shirleym75
3/27/17

I opened an account with netteller so I could make a one time purchase online as the vendor would not accept payment through other methods which means Netteller has all my bank details I noticed that they have withdrawn money out of my account without my permission ( fraud ) I tried to get in touch with them to find out what and why they are doing this but they are not responding I rang my bank to ask how I can stop them from withdrawing from my account My bank has advised me to change my bank details as they have no othere way to stop them Be very careful everyone and don't fall for their tricks they are a scam and they will rob you to no end to

yogeshb4
3/27/17

They are providing worst service in terms of service and in terms of money as well...They have started one good feature in it that normally don't has about id verification but that is also a failure because i have tried atleast 30 times but not able to succeed till date and my client transferred money into this..My money is stuck with them from past 1.5 month and they are not providing solution what should I do.

alhussaina
3/5/17

They closed my account saying "Your account has been temporarily disabled pending review. You will be unable to deposit, withdraw or spend while your account remains disabled. Please contact NETELLER support for additional information on re-enabling your account."
That was a couple months ago and still whenever I contact their customer support they tell me we don't know about the reasons and we are waiting for that review, which seems like it's going to take forever, I have 2000$ in that account they closed, they are scammers they just do shi* to steal your money, STAY AWAY!

andhis
3/2/17

i just try neteller and try to get my net++ card, they said wait until 1 month, 1 month i'am not get my card. i ask if they get proof if they sent it to me or no but they can't and i can't get my money back too. i know it's not much but still this neteller service is the worst.

Tip for consumers: better leave this neteller because if you lose money or something happened to your account it close to impossible to get it back.

franh17
12/7/16

Neteller is one of the worst scammers I have ever had contact with. They say they help with people scamming , HEY THEY ARE THE SCAMMERS. My daughter was caught up in a scam and her money was pending instead of doing the right thing and returning the money they gave it to the scammer instead. These people are the real gutter snips of the earth. DON'T USE THEM

sampathr2
12/5/16

Hi All, i have worst experience with neteller.I have deposited 20000amount and they have blocked my account and asking for extra verification.And there are not accepting the passport for validation.Be aware of neteller and dont lost the money.

pimam
10/13/16

Neteller has the worst customer service, they just closed my account with no reason and I have money in and nobody can tell me how can I get my money back, I tried to login and this is what I get:
"Account closed
Your account has been permanently closed.
NETELLER is no longer able to provide service to this account."

I call their phones and the idiot that answered said that he cannot tell me the reason why my acccount has being closed, just like that and they just stole my funds.

STAY AWAY from them they are not honest!

haythems
9/17/16

Neteller took my money.

teom32
9/1/16

450usd has been stolen by netteler!!!

grahamd22
8/15/16

Neteller customer service is a joke, they ignore emails after chasing 5 times - no reply

jaiceri
7/9/16

They blocked the account without justification and I removed the card for supposed security. Has been a real problem because there is no way to mobilize my money. Support by email or call is the ball is thrown , they are irresponsible.

rachidl
6/14/16

Neteller is a big scam site , they freeze your account for no reason (i had a neteller verified + i uploaded = my passport id+my driving license+ pic of me holding visa + phone verified+adress verified ......etc)

They froze my account with no explainations , and they will never give back money

AVOID NETELLER = ITS A BIG SCAM SITE

somia1
6/12/16

actually suddenly my neteller account is temporary disabled i don't know why, my account was not verified but I know everything about my account please can you help me how can i activities my account my neteller account is " asomi8462@gmail.com.fist deposit amount 138 USD dollar. Help me neteller id signin.whit is email member security of nrteller membersecurity.

ald393
6/10/16

Neteller/Skrill are operate under Paysafe Financial Services folks. After experienced them 1st hand, their attitude & behaviour are slippery as an eel!

I had a BAD one w. Skrill. They do work up to a point but they don't intend to serve honestly & they'd rear their ugly head in due time w. underhand stealth ways to steal yr. money. Skrill blocked my a/c but didn't admit it. (They don't like small amount depositors. ) I got CHARGED for withdrawing my money to close the a/c, although it was Skrill that caused it! If u do have a dormant a/c w. Skrill, be warned to close it or you'll get charged!

With Neteller I haven't even got started, I made a deposit, they declined it but plead ignorance of such a deposit was made & yet not bothering to ring their own bank manager to check it! It has been 2 months now & them useless 'Neteller Team' is not replying/acknowledging my emails! Everything seems to fall on deaf ear. Don't waste your time waiting for their reply, complaint & REPORT them the soonest when u smell a rat. DO NOT let these nameless gangs steal your money, no matter how small the amount! They are worming it folks!

danl78
5/11/16

I added funds via Bitcoin and have no access to it. I can't spend it, withdraw it via ATM or anything. I have a positive balance but have no access to funds..

I called up their help line and I've been told that I can only spend bitcoin funded cash at some of their selected merchants (mostly casinos). Also I cannot withdraw it to the bank account!!!

The only way to have the money refunded is to close an account.... WTF??

johnm753
5/5/16

I'm getting a lot of ticket reference numbers from every email I sent to them, they, on their automated emails which says it'll reply within 1 business day DO NOT do so but ignore you & just let you hang! Can't AFFORD to keep ringing them as it turns out they'll just have you WAITING in a queue forever! You can try the chat online, & there'd be a queue there & the useless staff (if they're genuine) can't help you much even if you get there!

By the way, if you do have a problem with them, sort it out asap ( if that's even possible without leaving you with some sort of losses!) & TERMINATE your a/c speedily. If you leave it open/idling, they'll CHARGE you for that! A bunch of grabbers working there!

It's safe to say NO person from Neteller or Skrill would dare to be responsible enough to give their FULL NAME or stick their dirty, greasy neck out to refute what it's been said about their sneaky practices. They're snakes & they know what they're up to!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER use Neteller or Skrill (Moneybooker)! Are they even legit?
Both are having a laugh cheating their (some ) customers! They sure get their easy money rollin' in! How could they sleep at night?

Minus 10/10 for these 2 rotting 'financial' companies.

avinishb
4/25/16

I am giving five stars so that it shows on top, Neteller is a company that is completely linked with the online poker scam. To mask the transactions as legitimate which are nothing but money laundering into illegal activities from unsuspecting online poker players and casino players who will 100% lose all the money they deposit.

So I basically was playing some live casino games and I turned a small amount of money into 1100 dollars and because neteller wanted to keep this money for themselves and spend it on the who res they pretended they transferred my money to my bank account but it has been 2 months and there is no sign of my money.

They do not respond to emails, the agents have no idea where my money is, I had a verified account with them.

rahuls49
4/21/16

presently have a Neteller account which I verified by sending copies of my bank statement, card validated and ID card. Since november my status has been verified on my 'account page' now suddenly I got an email from Neteller stating that my account has been 'temporarily disabled' because I exceeded my funding limit! Since opening this account 5 months ago I have had a total of $1000 (all transactions) in money movements. When I contacted support via telephone, who although works for Neteller is unable to give clear answers about anything, an agent told me to take a picture of myself holding my ID card. So after sending this pic. which I took using my webcam and a clear photo I had of the same ID card I got an email stating that the image is too blurry. Apparently, these thieves are trying their every best to rob you and make it seem like it's your fault. How the hell am I suppose to take a picture of my face with my very tiny ID next to it and all the letters should be clearly visible and not to mention a very clear pic. of the ID alone was already sent? Anyways, I tried to do this with my camera and after taking many 'blind' shots with my camera in one hand just aimed at my face and my ID next to my head I managed to get a shot that was readable. Lo and behold, I get an email stating that they cannot 'verify' the document. What bulls**t, no reason of why but that I have to send another form of ID and guess what, I have to take an 'idiot' and impossible pic again of my huge face (compared to the size of the ID) with the ID next to it and all those tiny letters clearly visible! So I went through this crap again and after almost one hundred pics, have sent off one that if you scroll around and increase the size could read the letters on the ID, plus totally clear shots of the said ID. This is the first time I have ever gotten this kind of request and I am wondering if anyone has experienced such a request from any normal, non-criminal bank or organisation. I am still awaiting Neteller's response. I am so angry now.

michelleb186
4/8/16

opened my account they got there money plus fee it was on my card but i could not use card was always declined. i have not gotten my money back do not use they steal your money and you can not get it back

afolabil
3/22/16

Thank God I read this reviews on Neteller before I put my money there. I just opened an account today, but alas I am going to close it immediately with these fraudlent reviews on neteller. Period!

fabriciov
2/11/16

My history with site is poor!

I have lost $150, I have entered contact to complais, no resolve my problems and get part of ToS and said that can't recover money....

Your money not secured!

SCAM SCAM SCAM, stop use Neteller! He support scammer!

Tip for consumers: Skrill

steven1382
1/25/16

Used their product; tried to raise limit - unsuccessfully via telephone, online, and through obtaining code via bank since SEPTEMBER 2014. Was notified of non-usage fee about to occur - tried to cancel card ( don't want or need it anymore); met with inane info requests. Telephone support consists of an illiterate based out of Calgary. STAY AWAY.
EDIT: AUG.2016; Received email explaining how there will be "fee adjustments" to my CANCELLED ACCOUNT. ( Can't make this s*** up, - unreal.)

julioc25
1/21/16

After reading all comments about this company, I wonder if there is an investigation or the police is taking actions against this fraudulent corporation.

peterg83
10/22/15

I tried to take out my money on several occasions unsuccesfully.In the end after admin charges, £16 left. Then to take that out, cost me £5

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NETELLER staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tariqg
tariq g.
1 week, 5 days ago
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the NETELLER staff and other customers.

NETELLER?