US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

darrellg4

I got my net+ card and can withdraw my money in bancomat and this is very convenient! (in 24 reviews)

sandraw50

Neteller locked my account as someon was trying to get into it that is 1 safe place to keep your money ty neteller (in 24 reviews)

markb44

When talking to their customer support the answeres were hesitative.You can get a pre-paid plastic credit card. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jaiceri
7/9/16

They blocked the account without justification and I removed the card for supposed security. Has been a real problem because there is no way to mobilize my money. Support by email or call is the ball is thrown , they are irresponsible.

rachidl
6/14/16

Neteller is a big scam site , they freeze your account for no reason (i had a neteller verified + i uploaded = my passport id+my driving license+ pic of me holding visa + phone verified+adress verified ......etc)

They froze my account with no explainations , and they will never give back money

AVOID NETELLER = ITS A BIG SCAM SITE

somia1
6/12/16

actually suddenly my neteller account is temporary disabled i don't know why, my account was not verified but I know everything about my account please can you help me how can i activities my account my neteller account is " asomi8462@gmail.com.fist deposit amount 138 USD dollar. Help me neteller id signin.whit is email member security of nrteller membersecurity.

ald393
6/10/16

Neteller/Skrill are operate under Paysafe Financial Services folks. After experienced them 1st hand, their attitude & behaviour are slippery as an eel!

I had a BAD one w. Skrill. They do work up to a point but they don't intend to serve honestly & they'd rear their ugly head in due time w. underhand stealth ways to steal yr. money. Skrill blocked my a/c but didn't admit it. (They don't like small amount depositors. ) I got CHARGED for withdrawing my money to close the a/c, although it was Skrill that caused it! If u do have a dormant a/c w. Skrill, be warned to close it or you'll get charged!

With Neteller I haven't even got started, I made a deposit, they declined it but plead ignorance of such a deposit was made & yet not bothering to ring their own bank manager to check it! It has been 2 months now & them useless 'Neteller Team' is not replying/acknowledging my emails! Everything seems to fall on deaf ear. Don't waste your time waiting for their reply, complaint & REPORT them the soonest when u smell a rat. DO NOT let these nameless gangs steal your money, no matter how small the amount! They are worming it folks!

danl78
5/11/16

I added funds via Bitcoin and have no access to it. I can't spend it, withdraw it via ATM or anything. I have a positive balance but have no access to funds..

I called up their help line and I've been told that I can only spend bitcoin funded cash at some of their selected merchants (mostly casinos). Also I cannot withdraw it to the bank account!!!

The only way to have the money refunded is to close an account.... WTF??

johnm753
5/5/16

I'm getting a lot of ticket reference numbers from every email I sent to them, they, on their automated emails which says it'll reply within 1 business day DO NOT do so but ignore you & just let you hang! Can't AFFORD to keep ringing them as it turns out they'll just have you WAITING in a queue forever! You can try the chat online, & there'd be a queue there & the useless staff (if they're genuine) can't help you much even if you get there!

By the way, if you do have a problem with them, sort it out asap ( if that's even possible without leaving you with some sort of losses!) & TERMINATE your a/c speedily. If you leave it open/idling, they'll CHARGE you for that! A bunch of grabbers working there!

It's safe to say NO person from Neteller or Skrill would dare to be responsible enough to give their FULL NAME or stick their dirty, greasy neck out to refute what it's been said about their sneaky practices. They're snakes & they know what they're up to!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER use Neteller or Skrill (Moneybooker)! Are they even legit?
Both are having a laugh cheating their (some ) customers! They sure get their easy money rollin' in! How could they sleep at night?

Minus 10/10 for these 2 rotting 'financial' companies.

avinishb
4/25/16

I am giving five stars so that it shows on top, Neteller is a company that is completely linked with the online poker scam. To mask the transactions as legitimate which are nothing but money laundering into illegal activities from unsuspecting online poker players and casino players who will 100% lose all the money they deposit.

So I basically was playing some live casino games and I turned a small amount of money into 1100 dollars and because neteller wanted to keep this money for themselves and spend it on the who res they pretended they transferred my money to my bank account but it has been 2 months and there is no sign of my money.

They do not respond to emails, the agents have no idea where my money is, I had a verified account with them.

rahuls49
4/21/16

presently have a Neteller account which I verified by sending copies of my bank statement, card validated and ID card. Since november my status has been verified on my 'account page' now suddenly I got an email from Neteller stating that my account has been 'temporarily disabled' because I exceeded my funding limit! Since opening this account 5 months ago I have had a total of $1000 (all transactions) in money movements. When I contacted support via telephone, who although works for Neteller is unable to give clear answers about anything, an agent told me to take a picture of myself holding my ID card. So after sending this pic. which I took using my webcam and a clear photo I had of the same ID card I got an email stating that the image is too blurry. Apparently, these thieves are trying their every best to rob you and make it seem like it's your fault. How the hell am I suppose to take a picture of my face with my very tiny ID next to it and all the letters should be clearly visible and not to mention a very clear pic. of the ID alone was already sent? Anyways, I tried to do this with my camera and after taking many 'blind' shots with my camera in one hand just aimed at my face and my ID next to my head I managed to get a shot that was readable. Lo and behold, I get an email stating that they cannot 'verify' the document. What bulls**t, no reason of why but that I have to send another form of ID and guess what, I have to take an 'idiot' and impossible pic again of my huge face (compared to the size of the ID) with the ID next to it and all those tiny letters clearly visible! So I went through this crap again and after almost one hundred pics, have sent off one that if you scroll around and increase the size could read the letters on the ID, plus totally clear shots of the said ID. This is the first time I have ever gotten this kind of request and I am wondering if anyone has experienced such a request from any normal, non-criminal bank or organisation. I am still awaiting Neteller's response. I am so angry now.

michelleb186
4/8/16

opened my account they got there money plus fee it was on my card but i could not use card was always declined. i have not gotten my money back do not use they steal your money and you can not get it back

afolabil
3/22/16

Thank God I read this reviews on Neteller before I put my money there. I just opened an account today, but alas I am going to close it immediately with these fraudlent reviews on neteller. Period!

fabriciov
2/11/16

My history with site is poor!

I have lost $150, I have entered contact to complais, no resolve my problems and get part of ToS and said that can't recover money....

Your money not secured!

SCAM SCAM SCAM, stop use Neteller! He support scammer!

Tip for consumers: Skrill

steven1382
1/25/16

Used their product; tried to raise limit - unsuccessfully via telephone, online, and through obtaining code via bank since SEPTEMBER 2014. Was notified of non-usage fee about to occur - tried to cancel card ( don't want or need it anymore); met with inane info requests. Telephone support consists of an illiterate based out of Calgary. STAY AWAY.

julioc25
1/21/16

After reading all comments about this company, I wonder if there is an investigation or the police is taking actions against this fraudulent corporation.

peterg83
10/22/15

I tried to take out my money on several occasions unsuccesfully.In the end after admin charges, £16 left. Then to take that out, cost me £5

petera72
10/13/15

I joined NT as it was suggested by a gaming site ( spin palace UK ) because the only way to collect my winning and get it transfered to my account ( Australia ) is via one of these scamming sites.
Facts: Help and support have no idea regarding the core of the company and can only tell you what you already know.
My current withdraw time is NOW 15days, ( site says 5-10 business days ) . My last transfer took 4 days.
So now they want a copy of my private details again BANK statements to make sure i haven't received funds....
OUT OF POCKET: because of this messing about i will probably get my money in another 10days, so basically close to 1mth for a transfer. Also my account overdraw fees just makes me a bloody loser.
My account is verified, my bank account is the same.. I bet they got $15 processing fee instantly.
really made.

jd121
10/7/15

Not sure where to begin... so I am just going to post what i sent them in my final email when I asked to have my account closed. Two weeks sending the same sensitive documents to these guys and the still could not get their act together. Dumbfounded!

Hi all Neteller Employees!

I just wanted to write to sincerely thank you all for educating me on how poor a user experience actually can be. Now I have a new low to compare to when I talk to my own customers.

My first thought to your email reply, was "You have to be $#*!ing joking! Never in my life have I ever experienced anything like this. Complete and utter incompetence across the board." However after a moment of reflection I realize how much thanks I truly owe you!

I hesitate to believe anything I read on the internet but you have hands down cleared up the matter for me personally, no doubt... Neteller is a joke. You have proved to me that you actually can believe what you read. All the one out of five star reviews about Neteller and the poor customer service are being kind! How clueless the lot of you must be. The run around I have experienced just trying to open an account has reeducated me as to the lack of common sense that exists in business still to this day. Opening an account is a process that literally takes minutes at any reputable institution. I can't imagine the $#*! storm of issues that would occur should I try and withdraw any funds from Neteller when you can't even communicate a simple request to potential customers for documentation. I have been sending and resending my documents for two weeks now. Neteller employees apparently have no clue about anything that goes on within the company, your GMS Senior Agent is as schmucky and dismissive as anybody I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with on a customer service issue, and literally you have scapegoated the only person that has been any help whatsoever for replying with an internal email apologizing for her breech of protocol but not he entirety of ignorance that oozes from your customer experience.

Nobody should ever have to submit the same documentation 5+ times to open an account. WTF! I rarely post bad reviews about any business and try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, after all everyone makes mistakes, but you guys can't seem to do a single damn thing correctly. You all should start looking for a new job.

Please close my account.
Should my information somehow become the result of identity theft I know where to point the FBI.

Thanks again!

perryd9
9/29/15

Folks please dont open your account with neteller its not safe there are huge charges when your try to withdraw money. I have been chasing with them almost a month to get the money out. The customer service sucks big time.

madhur6
8/26/15

Hai i am new user of Neteller. Am not satisfy neteller because i have open account but unable to use documentation verify problem. i don't know how to clear problem also.
Madhu
arkv.madhu@gmail.com

sandraw50
7/28/15

adriaanb7
5/10/15

I sent 1000 euro through anIDEAL transaction into my card, an the money has been taken from my bank account. I was then called by a "security officer" from one of their call centres, to state that the transaction was refused and the money should reappear in my Dutch bank account within 4 working days. A week has passed, and no money reappeared, so i suppose it has been stolen from me. As soon as I get back from my holiday I will try to start legal action against them. No need to say that neteller customer service ceased to repond to me after i sent them all the required details.

ginar1
4/19/15

I have not been scammed by this artists, but I wonder what people where thinking when they put their money in a place like this, what was you thinking about? Use your bank, do not let this scammers become rich because there are 7 billion people that do no look for reviews on this and other scammers?

lauriew12
2/26/15

I just got an email from NETELLER pretending to be from PAYPAL. It says my PAYPAL account will be deactivated unless I click on their link. It came from this account: confirm.account@paypal.com <communications@neteller.com>

Confirm Your Account

Dear Customer,

Your PayPal Account has been limited due to one of the following reasons:
Feb, 2015 : You're only allowed to have one personal and one business account. In addition, we noticed one or more of the following problems:
• You provided information that we believe was false, inaccurate, or misleading; or
• You sent or received payment that was potentially related to fraudulent activity; or
• You have more than one account with a negative balance; or
• You are in violation of the User Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy, or another agreement you have with PayPal.
Why is my account access limited?
We detect unauthorized connection attempts to your PayPal account from other IP address.Please reconfirm your identity today or your account will be stuck on the concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the PayPal community.

If you need further assistance, simply click on the 'Contact us' link in the footer to get in touch with our customer service To reconfirm your Paypal account, we recommend that you go to

Remove Limitation

Best Regards,

PayPaI

tristansz
10/9/14

This is an online payment site that advertises you get a virtual credit card , they show you a youtube clip about their services. However when you want to download their application (that is presented in the Youtube clip) you can't find it. I then goggled this and found out that the app that provides you the virtual credit card has been discontinued. When talking to their customer support the answeres were hesitative.You can get a pre-paid plastic credit card. It's a pity the add says one thing and the facts are different.

patcs
10/9/14

jorgebc
10/7/14

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NETELLER staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
6/12/16
Answer
ald393
A: I see you have a battle ahead luv! Neteller/Skrill both operating under Paysafe Group plc, they use stealth to shutdown customers' a/cs I suspect. If you loss money & don't report them, you would be another person letting these greasy, scummy gangs to continue conning/scamming! Where are the international fraud squad/police?
6/13/16