Review of Melaleuca

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

evelyng26
4/5/17

I have been shopping 11 years here and have frequently called customer service with new customers to help get answers to their questions and any problems they have, and have always been greeted with courteous and knowledgeable employees that have our best interest at heart!

nancyd116
3/16/17

I'm a 62 year-old woman whose cholesterol levels went up with every blood test. I asked my doctor to wait on prescribing a statin until I could try this product that my sister gave me. We're both astounded. My cholesterol dropped 100 points in 45 days. 100 points! This was without change in diet (not the best) or exercise (little to none). I took 2 capsules twice a day, along with 3 garlic supplements (Swanson 500 mg each) and 1 600 mg Red Rice Yeast (from Nutrabulk - they're not all the same but these are good).

richardc225
2/2/17

We have called the Customer Service staff 3 times in the last two weeks and both Donna, twice, and Torre, were well trained, easy to work with, answered all questions and the consummate professional. As a Customer Experience Consultant for over 25 years, I would rate both of them as A++. And Torre even shared her favorite Melaleuca product and the reasons it was so fantastic. Very impressive Team. And the best part...both spoke perfect Idaho English.= )

sherylh10
1/23/17

The products are great, but try not to call customer service for anything because they ARE NOT customer focused.

aracelyc2
1/22/17

I been a melaleuca customer for the past 10 years very happy to used this amazing products at first I didn't want to trying because I thought they'd not work because their is no toxic chemicals like clorox and amonia ext... I really like their guarantee and decide I was not going to lose noting by trying them and here I am 10 years later and I would recommended every day of my life best decision I ever made is to become a customer!!!

edr60
1/8/17

This is the best Wellness Company in North America I have be a customer for 17 years I enrolled a few when I first started and a few of them are still in my organization that some one else enrolled, in those 17 years Melaleuca has paid me just over 18,000 dollars in July I started enrolling again all of my upline have stoped enrolling and lots has changed, but it changed for the better, you can now enroll online no paper trail, but when anyone enroll be sure to read their policies like this fellow that enrolled a couple days from the end of the month what he should have done was except the order then return it and get what he needed,Melaleuca is the most trusted company I ever dealt with. This is a business that everybody in America can do people in low income can make there lives better I decided in July if I was ever going to do this it was time you can go to Walmart and keep buying from them they could care less about your Wellness and take you money but all you have is junk products I hope this helps someone.

jessicad95
11/3/16

I signed up for Melaleuca about 2 weeks ago. I was told, as a member, I would have to purchase 35 pts worth of product each month. Since there were not many days left in October and the two ladies who signed me up did not say otherwise, I thought my month would start in November. I was wrong!!! The company sent out a pack filled with items I did and did not want. I now owe them $70 (shipping was $15!!!!!). They placed a hold on my account. Since I did not place the order, I did not have the funds in the account to pay for it. I called yesterday to figure out why I had a hold on my account, being that I just signed up with the company. I explained everything to the lady and asked if that order could be cancelled. She said it could not and then asked me when they would receive their payment. I told her I didn't place the order, so I don't know. She said I would receive "courtesy calls" until they received payment.

jeffj49
8/18/16

Chat with Customer Service Representative was able to get the information I was unable to locate on the website

carlys11
7/24/16

I have been a customer now for over 7 years and absolutely love everything about the store. I love that when I'm running out of a product, I just place it in my on-line cart and it is delivered to me within 3-4 days. I love that in all my years of being a customer, I have been rewarded with almost $400 worth of free products. Every consumable product in my home is now a Melaleuca product. I order my vitamins religiously every month and am constantly replacing all my other consumable products every 2-4 months. I not only save time and money every month, my health has improved, my weight and skin are better and I feel good knowing that I am also contributing to keeping our environment clean.

jamesm464
6/19/16

I was under the understanding that Melaleuca didn't believe in chemicals, but their toothpastes are full of them and one I looked up is said to cause cancer. I googled Sodium Benzoate and it just said that this chemical causes cancer.

adea4
6/12/16

Really cool products butwhy dont ur products have expiry dates?

jessicam196
5/3/16

I am so grateful that a friend of mine shared Melaleuca with me! My only regret is not knowing about it earlier! Their products are incredible and their customer service is second to none. Thank you Melaleuca for your excellence and integrity!!

lorio3
4/22/16

I'm going to customer for 13 years straight and have loved all the wonderful products. I have saved tons of money by using them and made a healthier home for my family

anitas29
2/2/16

I've been a loyal customer for 4 years, and usually shop 16-18 times a year. I've had 2 orders that arrived damaged by the shipping carrier and Melaleuca's customer service was amazing! Their only concern was making sure my experience as a customer was the best it could be despite the shipping companies failure to deliver the package unharmed. They also answer the phone almost immediately and the person on the other end speaks English as their first language and ...yes, it's a REAL LIVE HUMAN BEING!...I didn't even have to press 1! [[[[mouth agape]]]] Melaleuca has my business forever!

loric58
1/9/16

13 years ago, I had many health issues with Lyme Disease. Thanks to converting my everyday products and my vitamins to Melaleuca, I can say it's been life-changing! As a happy customer, I can say that everyone will benefit in some area with Melaleuca. Try these amazing products and judge for yourself.

isainp
1/6/16

The best products the best customer service the best business practices, a great example of what a company should be.

johnb504
12/21/15

My wife and I sold products from another company it was so hard selling it over priced shipping was just way to much. We thought the quality was good until I got Kidney Cancer and my wife and I had to take classes on out to prevent cancer from coming back. One thing they mention in the video was cleaning products contain many cancer causing chemicals in them or they were very toxic for the environment. A friend of ours introduced us to Melaleuca the Wellness Company. All my wife and I can say is WOW! We have safer products that contain no harmful ingredients they are so safe their are no wondering labels on them at all. I took a Food supplement from the other company but really didn't see a difference. Being a person that also has a heart condition started using the Melaleuca Peak Performance Heart Health supplements. After just one week I felt more energy then I have had in years. My blood work as improved too. Would just say if someone ask you to look at Melaleuca the Wellness company take them up on it.

stephaniem92
12/13/15

All I can say is WOW!!! It's sad to me how uneducated most people are about the toxins and chemicals in our everyday products. What we put in our body, on our skin and inhale on a daily basis helps determine the quality of our life... Why would anyone choose to use products other than Melaleuca??? I feel such a sense of relief that I have converted my home and have peace of mind that I am doing what's best for me and my family's overall health and wellbeing..To me it's about value. I get way more than I bargain for with this store. I'm so glad I was introduced to a better way of shopping and feel it's a luxury to be a member... :)....Cheers to your health :)

tovahs
11/17/15

We share our home with 3 canine companions, so you can imagine the ongoing cleaning we do! Sol-U-Mel is one product I cannot be without. Even diluted with water, this stain remover easily cleans away muddy paw prints on an off-white carpet. It's the best stain remover I have ever used, but is so versatile. It has over 100 uses!

katel103
11/10/15

I started shopping at this store almost 4 years ago because of my daughter's eczema. Little did I know how much of a life changing experience my family and I would have. My husband takes the Peak Performance Vitamins and notices he simply just has more energy and doesn't feel as sluggish. Another family member has experienced amazing results with his blood pressure, and a neighbor can't believe she started feeling so much better after taking the vitamins for just a few days! As a mom of 4 children, I was also able to begin replacing my corporate career income with simply sharing this store with others and helping people set up their accounts. This company has the most brilliant business model.

Tip for consumers: If you want to save money, live healthier, and be in control of your health and finances, this company has all the tools for your success.

janiceh23
10/29/15

One of the biggest concerns I hear about Melaleuca is, "Do I have to purchase products EVERY month?" The simplest answer is NO. The truthful answer is, "Why wouldn't you?" Melaleuca is a replacement of products people regular buy anyways. Doesn't it make more sense to spend hard earned money on higher quality products that are safer and cost less than a comparable local store shelf version? I certainly think so! I work too hard to waste my money on inferior products at local stores if Melaleuca has a version of it.

And then for the company to drop over $100 into a person's shopping account just to try out the store? I can't understand why a person would not at least try it.

People must love Melaleuca if over 95% of those who try out a membership continue to purchase products. Considering well over 1 million people are shopping regularly must mean that they are benefiting from it. It's Simply Switching Stores.

Tip for consumers: Those who think this is a scam simply have not tried it.

andreaj33
10/20/15

My Melaleuca Review - I love shopping on Melaleuca.com. One of my favorite product is the Melaleuca vitamins. My sister swears by them and I notice a positive difference when I take the vitamins regularly. The cleaning products work great, I like that they use natural ingredients and avoid nasty chemicals. Shopping one Melaleuca.com is easy, and I love getting my Melaleuca shipment every month.

starlenec
6/16/15

I have suffered with fibromyalgi, Chronic Fatigue, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome for many many years. I have tried countless prescription drugs and natural supplements to no avail. At best the prescription drugs merely masked some of the symptoms to make things bearable. I have been with Melaleuca for two years in July and have even tried several supplements including the Vitality four but never noticed any difference. I love other products though. Then in February 2015 I decided to try one last thing and that was the new Peak Performance Total. As of April I was actually able to come off all my meds. In May while on a family vacation to the Smokey Mountains in TN I hiked three miles to see a waterfall and road on a ninety minute trail ride the next morning. I could NEVER have done that prior to taking these supplements. My family is amazed at the difference in me. I'm taking my life back! I'm not saying "I'm cured" and have NO pain, but the difference is flat out AMAZING! I go to my doctor next week to get my blood work repeated and am super curious to see the results. Thank you Melaleuca!

lances18
3/19/15

Work at Home United is a non profit support team that has been incredible to help thousands of people to work from home. Inspiring others, teaching and training and supporting others daily in reaching their goals!
thank you to this team for everything.

angelan18
3/11/15

I just had all of my labs drawn and my doctor has informed me I am no longer considered ANEMIC! Hooray! My husband has normal cholesterol, when for years he did not. He is unable to take a prescription drug for cholesterol because they were shutting his liver down. We take their vitamins and supplements everyday and look at what a difference they have made to our health! I love their cleaning products too! We shop from Melaleuca each month for all our family's needs. This has saved us alot of money! Now when we go to the grocery store, we buy food and get out! It's just a great way to budget!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
michelleh168
Michelle H.
on 10/11/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Melaleuca