Review of LostMyDoggie

diannat5
11/19/17

Our cat managed to travel 100 miles away from our home! lostmykitty.com sent posters with his information to the vets and shelters local to where his collar was found, and a resident of the area recognized him as the stray who was living in front of her house! Thank you lostmykitty.com!!

shanitas
11/14/17

My dog went missing when she got of the house last Wednesday. we made signs and asked neighbors no luck. I posted my dogs profile on sunday and my Bella was found today monday. Thanks for your help

carold111
11/5/17

Excellent service! Although my cat was not found through Lostmykitty, their scope and method to locate pets is done in a time saving and efficient manner to achieve the greatest results. What would have taken me days to complete, they accomplished in 24 hrs. Thank you! I would use this site again and recommend it to anyone.

sarar85
11/3/17

We were distraught after hours of not finding our dog Freddie. I found LostMyDoggie.com where I easily created an account and was able to create a Lost Dog flyer instantly that was sent to all of local and nearby vet hospitals and kennels. I shared that flyer all over social media to instantly get the word out and fortunately for us, Freddie was found! Would definitely recommend and use LostMyDoggie again, God forbid we have to!

selenad3
10/24/17

Thanks to yall I was reunited with my life long companion. I am so great full for this website so helpful and definitely would recommend if you lose a pet . She was only missing a few hours. Thanks !!

charlesv36
10/19/17

We are so happy to report that our dog Diamond was found and returned. We are so Thankful for the website LostMyDoggie for getting the word out to all the different areas, for it was through there effortsshe was seen and returned. We also want to personally Thank You Brittany for contacting us and returning Diamond.

shellij
10/17/17

Absolutely wonderful site. In my panic and grief, LostMyKitty gave me hope and a plan to get my lost kitty back. I am convinced the posters I generated and distributed from the LostMyKitty's site were key to my kitty being returned to me safely. I am forever grateful. Thank you LostMyKitty, I got my baby back!!

ginam91
10/16/17

If not for the quick response of Lost My Doggie,,,I don't know if I would've gotten my baby Jackson back!! No sooner than I finished my information Lost My Doggie had faxed all the shelters and vets in my area and posted my Jackson online. It was one of the shelters they notified that called me and said they thought they had him so I got there as fast as I could and it was my baby!! I burst into tears on the spot!! I can't say thank you enough to Lost My Doggie!!

dianeg68
10/14/17

Bella came home tonight by herself.She was dirty and skittish..Bless her heart...Thank you "lost my kitty" even though she came home by herself after 5 days just knowing all that you did to support me in trying to find her Is such a blessing! So glad your service is available!

meganr63
10/7/17

Yoda was found by a neighbor and we have been reunited with him! Thanks to sites like this one, owners and pets have a way better chance of finding one another again! Thank you for all you do!!

sheilam94
9/26/17

After our cat had been missing for 24 hours I posted a notice and photo on this site. Four days later I got an email from lostmykitty.com that someone had information about our lost cat. We contacted them immediately and picked up our cat within a few minutes. Thank you for this great website and the wonderful pet lovers who fed our cat and helped bring her home.

danielm378
9/22/17

This is the third time I have had to use this service. My cat was found within 2 days. I wasn't hopeful that it was going to work this time. My cat is old and sick so I figured he was dead.
I recommend this website to everyone.

christopherg83
9/16/17

Your Testimonial:
I can't say how it feels when you lose your best friend. I was worried he had gotten hurt or even worse. I found this site Lostmydoggie.com I made a post for just under $20 with the hopes someone would return my friend. He wasn't chipped so I learned a huge lesson. The Vegas are the couple that found him and the first place they took him was to the vet. They almost kept but him something told them to check lost dog website and behold my pic of Huday my special friend was right there with a full description. The couple gave me a ring around 13 hours after the post was made and my pup was returned to me unharmed almost 10 miles away from home. Thanks LostMyDoggie I can rest easy now.

michaelj258
9/15/17

Please note that our local shelter highly recommended LostMyKitty because it has helped many families - there is a FREE option and you can add on what you want which we spent $5 to get Twitter and Facebook which was very helpful. Below is what we wrote to LostMyKitty letting them know that Boots was home and safe:
"WE ARE SO HAPPY - BOOTS IS HOME TONIGHT! At 10 pm my son and I were talking in the kitchen by the window and Boots heard us and called to us. We were reunited tonight and he is safe and happy to be home! Lots of love and booty massages. He's tired but starting to chirp and talk again. All's well with the world. All the wonderful advice we received was right - we kept journeying out, talking as we walked, we left clothing and blankets from his favorite spots, put his litter box out, we put flyers out all around the neighborhood and visited our local shelter - but we always had someone home in case he came looking for us- THANK YOU THANK YOU to all our wonderful neighbors and to LOST MY KITTY, the Mission Viejo Animal Shelter (wonderful facility), and all the wonderful hardworking folks who take care of lost pets, put their pictures on line, help families reunite with their loved ones - FEELING VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED TONIGHT!"

cherim19
9/11/17

Thanks to LostMyDoggie, the news of my Jenny going missing was spread very quickly! Together with posters and neighborly help, my Jenny is now home. Thank you!!

victoriav39
9/4/17

Thank you so much for getting the word out. This is a wonderful site. My puppy was found by the nypd dive team. He ended up in the East river. Thank you to the Nypd dive team. Lostmydoggie.com is truly a wonderful site in case your pet gets lost. Thank you so much!

alanj61
9/3/17

Thank you so much for the advice from your website. I generated flyers as recommended and distributed them this morning attaching them where ever I could in the area I last saw my dog. Within 2 hours I received two calls of possible sightings. It wasn't long before I was reunited with my best friend. I'm so grateful for your service Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

lorij39
8/28/17

It is a horrible time when you lose your pet! With places like these you don't feel quite as helpless. When you don't know what to do, they are here to help. Not only are they a site full of the lost and found pets that you can look through to see if your baby is among them, if someone has found your pet they can also look to see if you have listed her as lost.

The flyer they provide is a lifesaver! All you have to do is get them printed out and you are set to go.

Thanks for being here lostmydoggie.

celestec11
8/27/17

Our kitty is home safe and sound! I was impressed by how quickly all the alerts went out. Thank you so much!

valariep2
8/26/17

Thank you Lostmydoggie for this genius system!!!
My hero Chelsea who initially found Penny & took her in; then send her to the local groomers who held Penny and waited; soon after they found a match on Lostmydoggie.com and contacted ME and our precious Penny was found safe and sound!! Words can't express our love and appreciation for all involved in this process!!!! Life is good and their are AMAZING people out there!
Thank you all!!!
Valarie Pernello

neshaw2
8/22/17

Can't explain how happy we are that we found him!! Thank you to all who looked for him and prayed for his safe return!! He's back with his family now! Thank you Lord!!

lindam436
8/19/17

Thanks, Lost My Doggie. This time my dog was found thru his chip, but in the past your website has played an integral part. I will use this site in the future. It's a part of my routine when my pets go missing - signs, word of mouth, hitting the pavement, the chip and Lostmydoggie.com.

ronettag
8/16/17

Hi, my Candy went missing on 8/14/17 and other than being really dirty she is doing great after having a bath! Lol This site helped generate a lot of responses and attention regarding my puppy. I learned she was taken to the local animal shelter yesterday evening. With this site, I was able to set an Amber Alert on her within 24hrs of her missing...which went out as promised it would. I'd like to think this site, other sites and social media helped bring my baby home today with the many tools and resources each included. I never really realized how big of a part my baby played in my family's life until she was gone and wasn't sure we would see her again. I'm thankful she is back home safe and sound where she belongs and thank you for allowing me to share my story with others. Oh, and I got her chipped!

carolync79
8/14/17

I am so grateful to have found my lost Chewie thanks to sites like Lost My Doggie. I received communications from many individuals who spotted him as well as the person who was able to pick him up!
Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

I doubt it. Anyone can be a member of PETA with a $15 donation.

By Dave s.
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

36 Photos for LostMyDoggie