US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

michelew30
12/8/16

Our posting was not up for long and we didnt find Tiny through lostmydoggie.com but the system was so very easy to use and perhaps it was the feeling that we had made a step in the right direction with lostmydoggie.com that helped keep our search team together. Thank you, lostmydoggie.com, for the site and the services you provide!

barbl12
12/7/16

Many thanks to all those looking for our Precious.  She is home safe and LostMyDoggie.com was a great comfort and a wonderful help to us.

deborahg47
12/7/16

I am so thankful for this site. My kitty was gone for 3 weeks and checking the site frequently gave me hope that i would find him soon. The fliers were a big help too.  I really think someone had him and may have released him after seeing one of them. He finally found his way home.

crystalp26
12/6/16

My pug was recovered thanks to lostmydoggie. Seeing my kids heartbroken over our lost pet was devestating. We were able to recover our pug thanks to the flyers that were emailed out. Although I used the free version. Lostmydoggie is priceless.

whitel2
12/4/16

About a month after posting that our dog was lost, one of the vet clinics that got the fax from Lostmydoggie said someone had brought in a stray dog that matched our dog's description. Sure enough we were able to get in contact with them and got our dog back. Made the wife real happy to get him back. :)

sheril29
11/16/16

I would recommend this site to anyone that's lost a pet. They were very helpful in locating my pet. I had many different people contacting me about my dogs whereabouts until I could locate her. She's back home and I'm very happy and she is too.

marye126
11/13/16

I actually. found my lost cat Smokey in my apartment,and he must have hidden himself very well because I had looked everywhere! But, being able to contact LostMyKitty was a comfort and I was glad they are here for people and offer hopeful solutions for people who have lost their pets and feel paniced. Thank you for being there!

lexien
11/13/16

This site was incredibly helpful in terms of it's concept. Despite my pet having been found thanks to some helpful neighbors, Lost My Doggie allowed me to have some peace of mind that I was exercising all avenues in order to locate my pet quickly (and effective ones at that!).

elisas15
11/6/16

his is a great source when you have lost a pet. I have never had this happen before and all I wanted to do was to get the word out there to as many people I could so that I could find my girl. Even though she was not found because of this website, the dr's office that did see her to read the chip knew about here and been lost because of this organization.

Thank you so much for helping me find my Bella.

rachelc93
11/5/16

OMG! I can't tell you how grateful I am to Lost my doggie, for all of their effort and postings. We happened to check our local humane society looking to see if they had picked Cecil up and to our surprise , although they didn't have him they did have our flyer from LMD already posted on their bulletin board. They were able to reach out to so many people that we would have never thought of. We believe that someone did have him and do to the flyer they realized he was missing and let him go. Thanks again LOST MY DOGGIE, I will definitely recommend it to anyone who is in need of help for a lost pet. Sincerely Rachel Carr

kristena17
11/5/16

Thank you so much for your help! The flyers were what helped reunite me with Dobey! He was safe and sound and now is home and happy! I will recommend your service to anyone in need of your assistance.

Thank you SO MUCH!!

laurac188
11/4/16

We found him! I think someone saw the flyer and brought him back - will never know but we are all happy! Thank you

veniced
11/4/16

A very helpful website! LostMyDoggie.com helped spread the word in the community to be on the lookout that my dog was missing. I recommend this website to anyone who has lost their dog.

abip3
11/3/16

Having the support of lostmykitty.com was a beacon of hope for me and my family during the horrible five days while we were missing our favorite kitty cat, Phineas. We had put up the free fliers from lostmykitty.com around the neighborhood and let several neighbors know what had happened. We think he slipped out through a window where an air conditioning vent had popped out. Thankfully, our 13 year old son sat by the window where we had put out food for Phinny and after 2 hours, he spotted him. Phineas ran away when he heard him stand up, but we all went out looking for him, and as I rounded the block, feeling pretty discouraged, I saw a streak of long, black hair 3 porches down from our house. I called Phinny's name, and heard a meow. I ran to him and he ran to me. He clearly missed me and was very affectionate, meowing like crazy. I have hardly taken my eyes off that cat since he's been home, and he's been that much more affectionate since his outdoor adventure. Thanks to lostmykitty.com's network of communication and the free fliers, I managed to stay (mostly) hopeful while awaiting my sweet kitty's return.
Sincerely, Abi P.

cynthiab71
11/3/16

This is a lifesaver! Saves time as you the footwork is done for you. This is so important - I know I didn't know where or how to begin myself. Thank you, thank you!

beckyw25
11/1/16

The Lost My Doggie web site brought me peace of mind that all our local vets & the animal shelters knew our dog Scout was missing. This is a wonderful service and it's free and very easy to use! Thank you again . Our sweet boy was found 24 hours after he got lost.

crossq
10/30/16

We used Lostmydoggie.com and it calmed us a lot because we were desperate to get the word out fast and wide. They sent faxes and alerts to companies and people that we would not have even thought of contacting. They really did! Words cannot even begin to express the relief we felt knowing that they were helping us. Invaluable resource for anyone looking for their lost pet. Our family and Shadow thanks you.

catherinem62
10/29/16

We would like to thank every body who was involved in finding Toby.
Toby ran away on Monday October 24 being terrified from the thunders, he jumped the fence. As soon as we found out that he is missing the effort of finding him got high priority in our neighborhood. We posted his picture and information in LOST MY DOGGIE.com, meanwhile the other members of family went to different animal shelters around our area. The neighbors started sending notices all around. We put the lost dog flyers on line, outside in the streets and neighborhood shop windows. We drove around the neighborhood and started looking for him and calling him. In less than an hour we received several texts telling us where was he last seen and at what time. This morning we got the call that we were waiting for all night, a nice lady called and told us that she has Toby, not to worry, he is OK, fed, pampered and resting in their house. They found him exactly around the area that I was notified by the several text messages and this wonderful person picked him up and took care of him until she can locate us.
We are grateful to find Toby and also humbled by all this love and participation of kind animal loving people who helped us. Grateful also to Lost My Doggie.com site since I don't know where would have gone to find a better way of letting people know about my lost dog.

lorenzoc27
10/28/16

My name is Lorenzo. My dog went missing a week ago, and he was back in my possession in 1 week with the help of lost my doggie.com. I filed a police report and checked the humane society but no one had had seen or heard from my missing dog. The nice lady told me to go to lost my doggie.com website and I could post his information and picture there so that flyers could be made after I printed them off the website to put up where I wanted them. That site also post your information to the vet clinics, humane society, animal controll, I think the dog pounds and pet shealters. They also sent out phone called alearts to people in and out of the community with your pet information describing your missing pet and and contact information. After I posted the flyers up in my community and other communities and a few places for the public to see with a nice reward people were calling me thinking they may have or saw my dog but when I checked it was not him. Just when I felt like I was never going to get him back a nice civilian called me up and said that he think he has my dog. I had him to describe him to me in detail and send me a picture of him and it was a exzact match. I still needed to see the dog in person to know for sure so he sent me his address and was waiting for me to get there. As soon as I got there when I saw the dog I knew that he was mine. He went from being happy to a super happy dog to be reunited with me his owner. The nice old man collected his reward and we went home. I was so happy that this website help me put the word out along with me doing my part to find my dog. If not for the photos of the dog that I posted I may have never gotten him back. My dog was like a family member to me because I have had him for so long and he has been in the family for so long. Before I had him my brother had him. Before my brother had him our 1st cousin had him, and before my 1st cousin had him his 1st cousin had him. I was his 4th and last owner who was able to give him love and care and his permanent home. I just want to thank this website and everyone else who help along with the person who found him and returned my dog back to me and to his home.

patriciar122
10/25/16

I am so very happy that I found my kitty. While he returned home on his own this is a very wonderful helpful site. I didn't realize that there were so many cat lovers out there. Thank you for being there.

ralphc35
10/23/16

Thank You Lost my doggie.com  lacey was found on 10/21/2016 AT 1:38 PM thank god for people and sites like yours Ralph

elizabethm175
10/18/16

My FayeFaye went missing on 10/13/2016 around 3:00pm in the afternoon. She got out of our screened in porch and ran off. When that happened in the past she normally came home the same day. When she didn't come back that night I knew something was wrong. Two days later someone told me about lostmydoggie.com. I tried out the free service to no avail. Finally on the fourth day, as my last resort, I decided to upgrade to the phone call alert. Within 1 hour of the phone calls going out I had a call that someone had my darling FayeFaye! What an amazing service you provide that works great! I would proudly pay the money again for the phone call alert as that was the only way I found my baby! Thank you lostmydoggie.com for the amazing service that you provide. I will (and already have been) spread your site far and wide!! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much joy you brought me by bringing my baby girl home.

Tip for consumers: If you are in an area where there are lots of homes and traffic, be sure to use the phone alert! It is soo worth the money, I promise!

bettyb70
10/17/16

Lostmykitty was a excellent resource to use to reach out to the community for assistance when I could not find my cat. Thank you Lostmykitty

cc204
10/15/16

It was through a series of media sharing that the owner was found, and this site is an important part of the connections made through sharing.
Thank you for your help!

brentc32
10/13/16

Our dog Tyrion Has come back home!
I want to say that being able to list him as a lost dog helped us feel better, while we were worried about out dog and I would definitely refer friends to your Web site.
the services you provided.
Brent & Wendy Carter

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
marciaw2
Marcia W.
on 4/4/15
Answer
daves208
Dave s.
A: I doubt it. Anyone can be a member of PETA with a $15 donation.
on 10/1/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

34 Photos for LostMyDoggie