US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

carmens32
1/18/17

My Lucia was found at 1:15 am, January 18, 2017, after she went missing on December 9, 2016.. I am so grateful to everyone who spread the word and helped look for her!

debbiea50
1/12/17

Our 5 month old puppy recently went missing.
We were frantic and devastated.... we didn't even know where to begin the search process.
Several friends in our area suggested LostMyDoggie.... it's wonderful!!!
It's quick, easy and totally worth it !!!!
Great recommendation for pet owners. A+

samyg5
1/12/17

I am so happy to have our pug chomper back home safe. Thank you so much for the help and what you do to help other people who have lost their pets on this website.

lindaw226
1/10/17

I got several calls about the location of this dog. As a result of it being posted online I found her with a lady 2 blocks away. Thank you so much.

patw119
1/10/17

Thank you and your service and your followers for reuniting me with my precious, Elsa. I was contacted by several people who saw my posts and told me to contact your service. Sure enough, the wonderful person who found her also contacted you. Elsa is now safely home and grounded for a week!

kellyf51
1/9/17

This is a fantastic website that is so easy to use!  It was recommended to me by my vet and the flyer that lostmydoggie.com sent out was the reason the dog we found was reunited with it's owner!  The dog and the owner had a wonderful reunion and it was such a happy ending!

katherinee10
1/8/17

Thank you lostmydoggie. Rosco is now safe at home and my son is no longer a wreck. This is an awesome program. Thank you. Its been a very long week, but you brought him home. Praise God!! God bless all pet owners and lovers!!

constancem17
1/5/17

This website, along with flyers in the neighborhood, helped reunite the dog we found with his owner! yeah!

debbiet36
1/4/17

Your Testimonial:
We all have to work together when our pets get lost!!! Thankfully mine is home after 2 days!!! I will keep looking for all of you that still do no have your baby at home.....I pray for all of the lost animals today that God will direct their families to them!!!
Debbie T

kristinj12
1/3/17

While my cat did come home on her own it made me feel reassured knowing that many people could see her missing poster and that local shelters and vets knew she was missing in case someone found her and brought her to one of them. I cannot stress enough how much this helped me. I will definitely recommend lostmykitty.com to anyone I know and (god forbid) use this service again in the future if necessary.

lisag181
12/28/16

Hi All,

Even though I had found my lost kitten I had so much hope knowing about this service. Thank you for your time & effort! It is appreciated.

Blessing,
Lisa & Casper

brianc155
12/27/16

I want to say a huge thank you and give a big time THUMBS UP to these guys. In this case lostmykitty.com was the web site that got my cat back to me. Bob is a 15 lb Maine Coon that I was caring for the last the 4 years after someone had moved away and left him. He took to me and I would let him in, but he was ultimately an outdoor cat. In November he was taken by someone and dropped off a distance away. I had one sighting from a poster I placed, but not much else. We had false sightings about once a week. I would drive every neighborhood in a 3 mile radius each night about 2am until I just got tired. I posted on every web site and visited our local animal control every 3 days. I was determined to find him.
After roughly 7 weeks, on Christmas day, I got an email from lostmykitty.com explaining that I had a citizen that some info on a cat that looked like mine. They gave me the lady's phone number and name, so I called. Left a message and she got back to me. To cut the story short, I met with the lady that night, Bob was on her porch. She told me she almost took him to AC the week prior and also planned on dropping him in a neighborhood for someone else to take care of him. I am thankful she choose the route of the Internet and finding lostmykitty.com.
I can't say enough about how easy it was to sign up and how easy it was to get notified.
I would say post to every site if your cat is lost, but in this situation it was this particular site that got him home! Thank you guys.

rogerr36
12/22/16

I do appreciate the service you provide. We were very lucky our Charlie finally managed to get home after two days and two nights. According to the vet, he had been attacked by a large dog and had to have drain tubes, etc for his recovery. He is doing well and feel very lucky to have him home. Again thanks for your service you provide for pet owners.

Roger

amandat78
12/21/16

I wrote my story on lostmydoggie.com on an off chance and the fax that was sent to a vets office in my area was what put me in touch with the people who found my Kricket!! Thank you!!

lindak112
12/18/16

Yes we were pleased with the service.  As I was posting a flyer from your website, Ruby came running home.  I also received a call from a woman who saw Ruby in her neighborhood.  So if she had not returned home we would have had a good idea where to look.

mercedesr4
12/17/16

Lostmydoggie.com is a helpful resource in helping you find your pet. They helped me find our baby Cindy after she ran off when a neighbor was walking her. Their flyers caught the attention of people in the neighborhood who were able to contact me with leads. I would recommend to anyone if they've lost their pet. Thank You lostmydoggie.com!

cathyd37
12/16/16

What a helpful and successful organization Lost my doggie.com. is. My only glitch is that the emails/notices that went out didn't include the Manteca Animal Shelter. I live in Manteca. It's my fault I should have checked the list better or notified them myself. The people involved with Find my doggie.com obviously are in it to bring lost pets and owners back together. Very devoted and helpful. I couldn't have got the notices out to the public on my own. They were very helpful! Much appreciated!!
Cathy Durman

marieb101
12/16/16

When your pet is missing, you must do everything you can, including posting on lostmydoggie.com . You never know what will help find your missing pet, and this is one of the ways. I am happy it is available.

michelew30
12/8/16

Our posting was not up for long and we didnt find Tiny through lostmydoggie.com but the system was so very easy to use and perhaps it was the feeling that we had made a step in the right direction with lostmydoggie.com that helped keep our search team together. Thank you, lostmydoggie.com, for the site and the services you provide!

barbl12
12/7/16

Many thanks to all those looking for our Precious.  She is home safe and LostMyDoggie.com was a great comfort and a wonderful help to us.

deborahg47
12/7/16

I am so thankful for this site. My kitty was gone for 3 weeks and checking the site frequently gave me hope that i would find him soon. The fliers were a big help too.  I really think someone had him and may have released him after seeing one of them. He finally found his way home.

crystalp26
12/6/16

My pug was recovered thanks to lostmydoggie. Seeing my kids heartbroken over our lost pet was devestating. We were able to recover our pug thanks to the flyers that were emailed out. Although I used the free version. Lostmydoggie is priceless.

whitel2
12/4/16

About a month after posting that our dog was lost, one of the vet clinics that got the fax from Lostmydoggie said someone had brought in a stray dog that matched our dog's description. Sure enough we were able to get in contact with them and got our dog back. Made the wife real happy to get him back. :)

sheril29
11/16/16

I would recommend this site to anyone that's lost a pet. They were very helpful in locating my pet. I had many different people contacting me about my dogs whereabouts until I could locate her. She's back home and I'm very happy and she is too.

marye126
11/13/16

I actually. found my lost cat Smokey in my apartment,and he must have hidden himself very well because I had looked everywhere! But, being able to contact LostMyKitty was a comfort and I was glad they are here for people and offer hopeful solutions for people who have lost their pets and feel paniced. Thank you for being there!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
marciaw2
Marcia W.
on 4/4/15
Answer
daves208
Dave s.
A: I doubt it. Anyone can be a member of PETA with a $15 donation.
on 10/1/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

35 Photos for LostMyDoggie