US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lorih3

The dogs had been missing for 24 hours in winter weather so we were very worried. (in 13 reviews)

lisaw6

I can't say enough good things about this website and their service. (in 156 reviews)

chrissyp

The second day of our search, Cheryl, from Animal control in Newburgh suggested this site. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carriep24
7/28/16

My dog went missing from the yard on 7/23/16. My property boarders State Game Lands in all directions, it was almost hopeless! I am happy to say she has been recovered as of 7/27/16. Although I did not use all of the services on this site, the free services were fantastic!. The flyers I printed out and the information provided were extremely helpful and gave me hope. I want to say that I would have used the phone service, had I not gotten any results from the flyers. Since the flyer I printed out was so well put together, and I drove around and bugged my neighbors every day, I didn't need to have them called too. Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible, it definitely helps in finding lost friends!

jang51
7/26/16

Our elderly family dog Jordan who has poor hearing and vision went missing from the dog park. We made the mistake of having his collar off at the time. Apparently he was picked up by a good Samaritan who thought he was abandoned. A Facebook friend suggested the sight lostmydoggie.com and we were willing to give anything a shot. We were heartbroken and desperate. It took all of five minutes to input a lost dog report with this site and upload a picture. When I called local shelters, police departments, animal rescue agenices, etc. they were already aware of Jordan's story and were on the look out. He was thankfully returned to a local animal shelter who was ready to call us at the same time that I was placing a call to them. It was all free as well.

johannav7
7/21/16

Lost my Doggie.com was a great site, I loved how they called people minutes after I purchased the package and from that I received 3 people calling me telling me they seen my dog. I would go to this website again.

christinew56
7/21/16

LostMyDoggie.com was easy to use during this horrible time. I was driving around calling every animal organization in three cities, and one of the veterinary hospitals already had received a fax with Buffy's information. It was one of the few things that reassured me. Also, she was missing for the first full day on a Sunday when many places were closed. LostMyDoggie.com was available to me and I was able to continue searching for her. Thank you so much!!!

margeryg1
7/21/16

Thank you to lostmydoggie who share the news about our lost dog to all the local shelters and vets we were able to locate our dog within 24 hours.

kristih13
7/21/16

Thank you! The call alert was a huge success and we began getting tips of "sightings " of Keisel. Between pictures, fliers, and phones calls. Keisel was located in the woods, stuck on a steep ledge. We are so very happy to have him back home

danam75
7/21/16

Although our dog came home after 9 days on his own, I found a site to use in the future to help if I find a lost dog. (Don't want to think about mine getting lost again!) simple to use and to update. Thank you to the admin staff of lostmydoggie.com.

pamelar34
7/17/16

Dog-sitting for beautiful Woobie when he squeezed through the fence and went exploring! We were heartbroken and searched into the night. Woobie had jumped in a car with someone who was trying to keep him from a busy road. Drew took Woobie home and searched the Internet and found the information we had posted. Thank you lostmydoggie.com for the platform to get Woobie back!

marciac18
7/11/16

This is an outstanding service! For a nominal fee, we were pleased with the range of assistance received. They immediately faxed, emailed and called residents & pet businesses we otherwise could not contact, which was an extreme benefit due to the fact our dog was lost 30 miles away from home. I highly recommend you enlist them in your pet recovery process.

matildes1
7/10/16

Dear Matilde,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful testimonial about your
experience on LostMyDoggie.com. We would be most grateful if you
would share your experience on SiteJabber.com, a website
review site. This will allow others to know we're a trustworthy
site and will help us continue finding even more lost pets.
An easy way to leave a review on SiteJabber is to simply
copy and paste the review you wrote to us, we have included
it at the bottom for your convenience.

If you would like to leave a review on SiteJabber.com, go here:

Your Testimonial:
I hope no one goes through what we went through when we lost our pet Night. But if you find yourself in the same situation I highly recommend using lostmydoggie.com. Thanks to them we found our dog Night. They kept communicating with us throughout the time that she was lost until we found her. They also gave us advise on what to watch for.

oliviav2
7/9/16

I could not find my dog with this cite because I found her earlier than excepted but I still think it was easy and good for me because it was easy to look up my dog and it gave me hope.

maryh226
7/7/16

LostMyDoggie.com was a great experience and the first time I used this service. Thankfully, the owner of the dog that found us contacted me this morning (July 6, 2016) and 'Max' is safely reunited with his family. Thank you so much LostMyDoggie.com for providing this service. Wonderful outcome for all.

Mary

denisej27
7/6/16

Nim A Way was frightened by the fireworks and got herself between the garage and a storage shed, and UNDER some picnic table benches. So she was in the yard all along. But since she doesn't hear well and neither do I, she didn't hear me calling her, OR I didn't hear her answer. Glad I found her. She was a bit stiff for a while. Leg probably fell asleep. But very happy to have this fine website to help find pups, even when they aren't lost.

THANKS

shannona25
7/5/16

This service really works. I was not sure about it but went the lady that had my dog told me she called a vet that was not even near by. They gave my info to her and we got our fur baby back.

carissar1
7/3/16

I lost my puppy a week ago today. Last night I went on. Lostmydoggie.com &within 3 hours my beloved was returned home safely. I cannot express how grateful I am. Thank you so very much

janes168
7/2/16

We were thrilled to find Silvie, alive, after 23 days. We used the "Lost My Kitty call to neighbors" upgrade, and did receive a couple of calls from people who had spotted her as a result. We also put up flyers on poles in the neighborhood and put them on mailboxes as well. In the end, it was someone who saw the flyers posted on the poles who recognized Silvie and knew who to call because of the flyers. It was someone who didn't live in the neighborhood, but cut lawns for people who live there. So glad he was cutting the lawn on the day Silvie decided to hang out under the homeowner's shrubs. If I were ever to lose another cat, I would definitely use Lost My Kitty.

kevinc155
6/30/16

Found my dog!! Not with the microchip or Facebook posts but because of the lost dog poster I printed from this site and taped to my mailbox. Paper boy spotted him and helped me retrieve him. Thank you lostmydoggie.com. So much appreciated!!!

rozeeg
6/28/16

Our 8 year chessie broke out of our fence in fear of the thunder one night, which we didn't realize until late mid day the next day. He did not have a collar or chip. A few days passed and we hadn't heard anything so I signed up for lostmydoggie and Im thankful that the flier got around through social media because it was through the flier that a friend of a friend had our dog and my friend pointed it out that it was our chessie.

nancyf36
6/26/16

I found this website/service by accident but how amazing is this FREE service that notifies so many local pet-centric businesses by fax and by email about a missing pet. I felt an immediate sense of relief that the word was spread farther and wider than we could possibly do with posters. Speaking of posters, this website gives you a template and you can create a lost pet poster in SECONDS. Our missing cat turned out to be right here under our building but I will certainly bookmark this site and spread the word about how great it is!

ashleya68
6/25/16

This website, and particularly the pet alert phone call system, helped bring home our beloved pet! The extra money was totally and completely worth it! The phone alert calls all nearby neighbors and gives a verbal message describing the animal and where it was last seen, etc. Amazing system! This dog is deaf and has very poor eyesight. I don't think she would have gotten home without the phone call from a neighbor who thought she spotted the dog.

erikap9
6/23/16

This is a great site to post your missing pet on. I'm glad that this site exists because without this site I may have never got my dog back. Thank you to the people who took good care of him and also looking up my dog to see that he was missing!! I was posting flyers where I thought he may be. No luck that way. Turns out someone saw him at night and took him home, I'm so greatful for those people for notifing me!! He was in a city I never heard of and I was able to meet with Mellisa who had taken my dog in and kept him out of harms way!! My Chihuahua was gone for a week and one day. I got my dog back on father's day. My Chihuahua was able to spend the rest of that day with his puppies Ace and Vito, they we're so happy to see him!! This is such a great site and I will be following this site forever in case I find someone else's dog!

Sincerely,
Erika Perez

carlenaf
6/23/16

Lost my doggie was easy to use to report my missing Dachsund then they sent me a flyer to print out as well as sent it to local shelters. I appreciate their fast response time with this matter they are very good at what they do!!!

ginaz2
6/23/16

What a great website! Someone from a non-profit organization had contacted the owner of the lost pup! They sent her a screen shot of the pix I took. Called me this morning and I was able to re-unite them this morning! I'm so happy!!! Less than 48 hours, they were re-united. Trust worthy and will definitely tell all my friends about this site!!!!

charilynd
6/21/16

We appreciated the free posters! They turned out not to be needed (kitty was hiding under our own back porch) but they looked very nice and we were glad to have them available so quickly.

tt83
6/21/16

As a marketer myself, I was very impressed with the speed and quality of the execution of the mass phone calls in my local area, conducted by LostMyKitty. It happened in less than an hour of my arranging payment. This is another tool in your arsenal to find your lost pet, in addition to flyers in your neighborhood and posters at intersections. I had a few calls about cat sightings even 2 weeks later
- I was amazed people would remember a lost pet call from two weeks ago.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/4/15
Answer
kathyq1
A: Not sure about that. But it is a good place to start when your love is missing.
4/12/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

34 Photos for LostMyDoggie