US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

carlosm73
8/25/16

It was a success ... 5 hours after I uploaded the info to the website, I got the call, Fluffy, was found 8 miles from the house. Thank God he came back home, Fluffy spent 3 nights out in the woods, poor Fluffy. Well now you're back home Thank Lostmyydoggie.com

kevine30
8/24/16

Great website. My dog was found and returned in 7 hours

kimb1163
8/22/16

Your Testimonial:
My son's dog Gibson was missing 3 days as he searched non stop all 3 days putting up signs and posting and checking near by pounds when a lady stopped him and said she thought she seen him at the end of the street in the pasture the day before so he went talked to the man that lived at the end of the street ,he confirmed that he has seen Gibson each night come out of the woods into his yard So my son left his shirt on the ground where the man had been seeing him after calling for him and nothing,,,, Left his # with the man and within 30 min the man called my son and told him to get back over to his house that the dog was out there and sure enough Gibson was laying on the shirt the he left. :) was such a blessing son & his puppy was Extremely happy

pamelae15
8/21/16

Lostmydoggie.com is a great site to get help with finding your pet. They post your dog and post it on other websites to get help with locating your dog . They also check in with you to see if you tried other resources with lost pets. I would rate it at a 10 .

bobm178
8/21/16

The help we received from Lost My Kitty.com was invaluable in securing his return. We received numerous calls of citings and support that led to our being able to trap him and subsequently getting him to the vet for a thorough checkup before returning to his comfortable digs. He is now back on his throne (back of the sofa) enjoying the attention not anxious to venture back outside.

dottiea2

Your Testimonial:
I did not know about this service until I lost MY dog. I was pretty much relying on her microchip to get her back, but because she was so scared, no one could get close enough to check her tags. It was because of the robo-calls that we got a sighting that at least put us in the right area to concentrate our search and place flyers and posters. Because of this, and the helpful people at Lostmydoggie.com, I now have my sweet little doggie back home. I will certainly give my recommendation.

sharoni7
8/20/16

Lostmydoggie.com is a great source in getting information out quickly for your lost pet. Our cat Mario was lost and having this site as part of an intensive communication campaign was great at spreading the word quickly. They sent faxes and alerts to 25 local shelters and vet care facilities immediately. It would have taken me a lot longer to compile that information particularly being new to the area. They create a nice poster to distribute and your pet is on their site as well. They have nice add on services as well. I wouldn't hesitate to use this site again, if the need ever arose

yvonneb36
8/20/16

On June 14, Honey Bear, a red tabby, escaped through a loose screen in my sun room. He is a foster cat and had only been at my house for a week when he decided to make his getaway. I took the poster provided by LOSTMYKITTY.COM and distributed it to neighbors, as well as placing it at local businesses, on street signs and my mail box (I got permission from my mail carrier who loves animals). Finally, thanks to some good friends and fellow members of Forgotten Felines in Huntsville, Alabama, neighbors, and a lot of prayers, we trapped HB Aug. 5 just three doors from my house. He was examined by my vet, had only lost one pound in seven weeks, and was in excellent shape. It was a miracle he was even alive because coyotes and foxes are prevalent here, not to mention a lot of traffic. So if you lose a cat (or dog), never give up and contact LOSTMYKITTY.COM immediately. They were a tremendous help in getting my four-legged baby back!

angels59
8/17/16

i just want to say when you are in a crunch to find your dog,it was nice to find a group of people that would help you to instead of by yourself..i THANK THEM for all the help that they gave me in finding my dog...and getting the word out he was lost..i would recommend them to any body that needs their help....THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED................................................ANGEL

tonyaw19
8/11/16

Awesome site!!

jeffb164
8/10/16

LOSTMYDOGGIE.com was instrumental in me getting my Dog Phoebe back to me. The website was clear, precise, no glitches and even had the service of making a picture page that I could be print out as posters! As helpful a website as anyone could want. Thank You for being there.

Jeff and Phoebe (the Dog)

lorino
8/6/16

It was great to know so many of my neighbors got the word about my lost cat, Milo. Luckily, he came home on his own, but if he'd been gone longer, I know there were folks looking out for him all over.

aprilw28
8/6/16

I went to so many sites and groups and papered the neighborhood and there were many helpful people, but this was the one that ended up working to reunite us with our dog in the end. They did offer extra paid services, but I didn't end up using them at first (I might have if he was missing longer). Their system worked. Just the fact that his info went to so many places really helped as the person that found him wasn't an internet person and he only found out our dog was wanted (he has medical issues and is so thin and frail, he thought he was abused) when the vet got the notice from this site and notified him. I'm just so happy to have him back. It had been thirty hours of absolute torture, wondering if he was okay. I'll recommend this site to anyone else who has lost their pet readily.

christinac82
8/4/16

Thanks to the phone alert, we were able to get our cat back! She was lost for 29 days and the only reason we were reunited is because of the phone alert purchase. I highly recommend making this investment because your pet is worth it! We are so pleased with this service and to have our cat back home!

jamess443
8/4/16

I think it really helped. They sent out alerts so that the local animal control was on
the lookout for her. We got a couple of calls through the website that turned out not to
be her but it was comforting to know that so many people were helping to find her. She
came home on her own last night after going missing for about a week. I really recommend
the service.

emilyb95
8/4/16

This site is a very useful tool in helping to get the word out about your lost pet/pets...They contact many agencies involved in aiding and rescuing pets..I hope I never have to use the site again but will reuse if needed...Our dogs were found!!!! Wishing everyone with a lost pet the same outcome..

tiffanyr22
7/30/16

I would like to thank the police officers that picked her up and took her to the vet's ? So happy! And a thank you to lostmydoggie.com for being here to help in my search for my furby

7/30/16

Dear Dog Lovers,

I wanted to say how much I appreciate the important service that 'lostmydoggie.com' provides for so many of us who from time to time are separated from our furry friends. This is an invaluable service to aid in making folks aware of strays found and of dogs lost . . . and also as in my case, t he wonderful news that lost ones have been found again.

Thanks to all of you who help with this. Our 'Smokey' is now safe and healthy back home with us!

Charlie M. - Lebanon, TN

Ask CharlieIdonotsharemypasswordwithanyone about LostMyDoggie
carriep24
7/28/16

My dog went missing from the yard on 7/23/16. My property boarders State Game Lands in all directions, it was almost hopeless! I am happy to say she has been recovered as of 7/27/16. Although I did not use all of the services on this site, the free services were fantastic!. The flyers I printed out and the information provided were extremely helpful and gave me hope. I want to say that I would have used the phone service, had I not gotten any results from the flyers. Since the flyer I printed out was so well put together, and I drove around and bugged my neighbors every day, I didn't need to have them called too. Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible, it definitely helps in finding lost friends!

jang51
7/26/16

Our elderly family dog Jordan who has poor hearing and vision went missing from the dog park. We made the mistake of having his collar off at the time. Apparently he was picked up by a good Samaritan who thought he was abandoned. A Facebook friend suggested the sight lostmydoggie.com and we were willing to give anything a shot. We were heartbroken and desperate. It took all of five minutes to input a lost dog report with this site and upload a picture. When I called local shelters, police departments, animal rescue agenices, etc. they were already aware of Jordan's story and were on the look out. He was thankfully returned to a local animal shelter who was ready to call us at the same time that I was placing a call to them. It was all free as well.

johannav7
7/21/16

Lost my Doggie.com was a great site, I loved how they called people minutes after I purchased the package and from that I received 3 people calling me telling me they seen my dog. I would go to this website again.

christinew56
7/21/16

LostMyDoggie.com was easy to use during this horrible time. I was driving around calling every animal organization in three cities, and one of the veterinary hospitals already had received a fax with Buffy's information. It was one of the few things that reassured me. Also, she was missing for the first full day on a Sunday when many places were closed. LostMyDoggie.com was available to me and I was able to continue searching for her. Thank you so much!!!

margeryg1
7/21/16

Thank you to lostmydoggie who share the news about our lost dog to all the local shelters and vets we were able to locate our dog within 24 hours.

kristih13
7/21/16

Thank you! The call alert was a huge success and we began getting tips of "sightings " of Keisel. Between pictures, fliers, and phones calls. Keisel was located in the woods, stuck on a steep ledge. We are so very happy to have him back home

danam75
7/21/16

Although our dog came home after 9 days on his own, I found a site to use in the future to help if I find a lost dog. (Don't want to think about mine getting lost again!) simple to use and to update. Thank you to the admin staff of lostmydoggie.com.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/4/15
Answer
kathyq1
A: Not sure about that. But it is a good place to start when your love is missing.
4/12/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

34 Photos for LostMyDoggie