Review of LostMyDoggie

danielm378
9/22/17

This is the third time I have had to use this service. My cat was found within 2 days. I wasn't hopeful that it was going to work this time. My cat is old and sick so I figured he was dead.
I recommend this website to everyone.

luisb61
9/18/17

Thank you very much Lostmydoggie for your help!!! Words can't express our love and appreciation for all people who share our love for dogs!!!! Life is good and there are wonderful people out there! Thank you all! thanks God!!

Tip for consumers: have a lot of faith and do not lose hope

christopherg83
9/16/17

Your Testimonial:
I can't say how it feels when you lose your best friend. I was worried he had gotten hurt or even worse. I found this site Lostmydoggie.com I made a post for just under $20 with the hopes someone would return my friend. He wasn't chipped so I learned a huge lesson. The Vegas are the couple that found him and the first place they took him was to the vet. They almost kept but him something told them to check lost dog website and behold my pic of Huday my special friend was right there with a full description. The couple gave me a ring around 13 hours after the post was made and my pup was returned to me unharmed almost 10 miles away from home. Thanks LostMyDoggie I can rest easy now.

michaelj258
9/15/17

Please note that our local shelter highly recommended LostMyKitty because it has helped many families - there is a FREE option and you can add on what you want which we spent $5 to get Twitter and Facebook which was very helpful. Below is what we wrote to LostMyKitty letting them know that Boots was home and safe:
"WE ARE SO HAPPY - BOOTS IS HOME TONIGHT! At 10 pm my son and I were talking in the kitchen by the window and Boots heard us and called to us. We were reunited tonight and he is safe and happy to be home! Lots of love and booty massages. He's tired but starting to chirp and talk again. All's well with the world. All the wonderful advice we received was right - we kept journeying out, talking as we walked, we left clothing and blankets from his favorite spots, put his litter box out, we put flyers out all around the neighborhood and visited our local shelter - but we always had someone home in case he came looking for us- THANK YOU THANK YOU to all our wonderful neighbors and to LOST MY KITTY, the Mission Viejo Animal Shelter (wonderful facility), and all the wonderful hardworking folks who take care of lost pets, put their pictures on line, help families reunite with their loved ones - FEELING VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED TONIGHT!"

cherim19
9/11/17

Thanks to LostMyDoggie, the news of my Jenny going missing was spread very quickly! Together with posters and neighborly help, my Jenny is now home. Thank you!!

victoriav39
9/4/17

Thank you so much for getting the word out. This is a wonderful site. My puppy was found by the nypd dive team. He ended up in the East river. Thank you to the Nypd dive team. Lostmydoggie.com is truly a wonderful site in case your pet gets lost. Thank you so much!

alanj61
9/3/17

Thank you so much for the advice from your website. I generated flyers as recommended and distributed them this morning attaching them where ever I could in the area I last saw my dog. Within 2 hours I received two calls of possible sightings. It wasn't long before I was reunited with my best friend. I'm so grateful for your service Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

lorij39
8/28/17

It is a horrible time when you lose your pet! With places like these you don't feel quite as helpless. When you don't know what to do, they are here to help. Not only are they a site full of the lost and found pets that you can look through to see if your baby is among them, if someone has found your pet they can also look to see if you have listed her as lost.

The flyer they provide is a lifesaver! All you have to do is get them printed out and you are set to go.

Thanks for being here lostmydoggie.

celestec11
8/27/17

Our kitty is home safe and sound! I was impressed by how quickly all the alerts went out. Thank you so much!

valariep2
8/26/17

Thank you Lostmydoggie for this genius system!!!
My hero Chelsea who initially found Penny & took her in; then send her to the local groomers who held Penny and waited; soon after they found a match on Lostmydoggie.com and contacted ME and our precious Penny was found safe and sound!! Words can't express our love and appreciation for all involved in this process!!!! Life is good and their are AMAZING people out there!
Thank you all!!!
Valarie Pernello

neshaw2
8/22/17

Can't explain how happy we are that we found him!! Thank you to all who looked for him and prayed for his safe return!! He's back with his family now! Thank you Lord!!

lindam436
8/19/17

Thanks, Lost My Doggie. This time my dog was found thru his chip, but in the past your website has played an integral part. I will use this site in the future. It's a part of my routine when my pets go missing - signs, word of mouth, hitting the pavement, the chip and Lostmydoggie.com.

ronettag
8/16/17

Hi, my Candy went missing on 8/14/17 and other than being really dirty she is doing great after having a bath! Lol This site helped generate a lot of responses and attention regarding my puppy. I learned she was taken to the local animal shelter yesterday evening. With this site, I was able to set an Amber Alert on her within 24hrs of her missing...which went out as promised it would. I'd like to think this site, other sites and social media helped bring my baby home today with the many tools and resources each included. I never really realized how big of a part my baby played in my family's life until she was gone and wasn't sure we would see her again. I'm thankful she is back home safe and sound where she belongs and thank you for allowing me to share my story with others. Oh, and I got her chipped!

carolync79
8/14/17

I am so grateful to have found my lost Chewie thanks to sites like Lost My Doggie. I received communications from many individuals who spotted him as well as the person who was able to pick him up!
Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

sherlino
8/6/17

Because of this website Serena was found and returned home safely.
You guys are the best. If you have a missing pet I encourage you to
Post on this site and I recommend of joining to be a team helper.
Thank you for helping Serena get home. Sherlin

anthonyt76
8/5/17

Our dear Max was located in excellent health. Thank You to LOSTMYDOGGIE.COM for submitting flyers and posters out to all the shelters and rescue businesses in my area. Without your help Max might be still missing.

daryld11
8/3/17

After 17 agonizing days of searching, our kitty miraculously showed up at our
doorstep late one night...meowing like crazy, really tired and weathered from
her experience. We took her to the vet, and aside from a scratched eye
and a slight respiratory infection, she's in good shape, considering. Although
LostMyKitty wasn't directly responsible for her returning home, we have only
positive things to say about them. We first did the poster alerts, then upgraded
to the phone alerts a few days later. We know the vet notifications happened,
because her flyer was posted at our vet when we arrived. Friends also saw the flyer at their vet. The calls also worked...went out further than we expected...and we had calls literally within minutes of it being activated. We wish we would have done this out of the gate. We also followed their online suggestions for searching for a kitty. Hopefully, we never have to go through this again, but we would not hesitate to use LostMyKitty. The only suggestion we have is that it would be helpful on the phone call message to include an option to repeat the message in case the person didn't get the number. Thank you!

kevinm294
8/2/17

Thanks to the ability to get the word out through this site a friend of a neighbor of ours called him to say he thinks our dog was in the woods behind his house, quite a distance from where he was last seen. We went there and after an hour searching we found him! Thanks so much to everyone involved.

jayg78
8/1/17

My mom informed me about this site. I placed my lost dog on here. The local humane society pciked him up the next day and called me because lostmydoggie sent out the alerts to the local shelters. Thank you so much lostmydoggie.com!! Definitely a great site for anyone with a missing animal.

briang125
7/29/17

The number one thing I did was canvas the neighborhood but no luck. I came back inside and posted on lostmydoggie.com. There are flyers that come with the package and I posted these everywhere. Early next morning, I received a call from a neighbor that took him in 2 blocks away and then cam back while walking his dogs to see the posted flyers. Acting fast was the best thing I could have done. If I waited to post the flyers, the neighbor may have never been able to trace him back to me. Diesel is home safe and sound and we're getting microchipped and ID tags as well.

Just so you are all clear, I am not being compensated for this review nor am I related in any way. I am just grateful for this resource...

debbier92
7/27/17

Awesome Thank you Lost My Doggie. I got my Shorty back. I would definitely recommend this trustworthy site.

tammies11
7/24/17

Once we registered our dog missing, it was less than 2 hrs and he was located. The poster made me feel proactive while the local shelter was really in tune to his photo and email they received . Happy family! Thank you.

smk2
7/24/17

This site was so helpful in getting the word out immediately about our missing dogbaby, Storm. The posters that we were able to print at home and post (EVERYWHERE!) were instrumental in finding Storm. A kind lady saw the poster and alerted us to where Storm might be. We drove around most of the night and were able to find Storm in the vicinity of the caller. Now, our job is to retrace our steps and remove all those posters so that others can have spots for posters! Thank you so very much for this free service. It helped our family more than we could ever express.

Tip for consumers: Patience is key - keep searching and don't give up. Your pet is family and that is what matters.

kriss124
7/23/17

Piper is HOME!!! A fellow driving E on 84 saw her cowering at the side of the highway and pulled over. She was on a bridge over railway tracks where there is basically no shoulder, so he couldnt get to her. He took the next exit and his daughter remembered seeing the post on FB this morning and he connected the dots with the posters he had seen and gave me a call. I ran along the highway from exit 63 and over the bridge (scarey) but she wasnt there. I then decided to hike up from the highway calling her name. At the top of the hill and back a bit there was a bunch of cars in a field and I continued to call her name. I couldnt believe it when her head popped out from behind a van. My heart stopped and I think she was just as happy to see me. Thanks the everyone who shared on FBit really does work.

israell7
7/23/17

I am so grateful for lost my doggie site. I was reunited with my pet within 24 hours. Thank you for helping me get the info out and posting it with social media for others to see

Helpful answer

I doubt it. Anyone can be a member of PETA with a $15 donation.

By Dave s. on 4/4/15
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

36 Photos for LostMyDoggie