Review of LostMyKitty.com

Tel: 877-818-0060
info@lostmykitty.com

janicec134
12/29/18

My cat Basil went missing, and being he's 10 and been inside only his whole life, I knew after 5 hours of searching that I needed to get on the ball and post everywhere online I could find, plus file reports with the vet and with the asheville humane society and craigslist. I checked back every single day on everything, and still nothing for over a week. I didn't wanna pay for the services on here because I didn't see it being worth anything. Finally the big snow was a day away so I caved and paid the $50, lowest thing possible. Within 12hrs I got a call from an elderly man asking why he got an automated call from this website about a missing cat. I explained and then he said "Oh ok, yeah I live 2 rds down from you and will keep my eye out" I was excited, it was working. But then 2weeks later, nobody called, nothing. and I was thinking that the $50 I spent was a complete waste.
Until today a lady called me, she saw a flyer I didn't put up. It must have been put up by the local rescue squad that was contacted by this service. My kitty was hiding under her barn scared and bony. She saw the flyer and called me, I was there in less than 5 mins and my baby was meowing his head off for me within 30 seconds of hearing me talking to her.
I got him home and he's happy, a little anxious from his experience the last 3 weeks, needs to eat and re-hydrate, but he's home. I did some research and come to find out, they only called people in the area that have numbers registered to a land-line, that are able to be found in the system by phone book. They do not call cell phones, because there's no way for the system to look up who's cell phone lives around here or any info on cell phones.
So yes, I recommend this because they fax the vets, local volunteers (resue squad), and shelters, they put up the fb post to anyone within a certain miles around you, and they DO call people around that have land-lines.

Tip for consumers: Keep in mind, they do call land-lines, they do not call cell phones because there is no way to look up personal information on cell phones such as an address

williamo96
11/22/18

We are now reunited with Leo, our Bengal Cat thanks to YOUR website!!!! Another pet lover who lives almost a mile away saw our pet in her neighborhood and found our contact info through a simple search on the web. We responded and began searching door to door. We then discovered that other neighbors had seen him too - just the day before. I called his name and he came directly to me. Your lost pet service saved our pet. Thanks you sooo very much! We are tremendously grateful.

Tip for consumers: I became aware of this website after doing a simple google search for other lost pets. I saw other posts on lost my kitty.com and decided to post our lost pet. We did this on several other websites. We were able to print flyers and read about important tips. What a great service!

cheryls311
10/27/18

My family recently lost our cat for five days, on the second day he was missing I started searching web sites that might be able to help find him, I happen to go to find my kitty. Com and signed up for free I also was able to post a picture of him so the site could post it to 12 different vet hospitals in my area. We happen to find him in five days he was locked in a neighbors garage but lost my kitty. Com was Great! I would in fact, I already have recommend them to people who have lost there animals.

ameliar31
9/25/18

My cat was lost for 5 days. I was desperate to find it till the time my mother recommended me using this site. I don't know how they find it but my cat was at home within 2 days.

erikab54
9/13/18

I've used this site once before - the amber alert is good to notify neighbors, it's great that they call vets - make sure you choose the least expensive option - works just as good and you don't need all the silly bonuses they nickle and dime you with - I bought a lower tiered option the 2nd time my cat escaped and found him a few hours later - I had also used paw boost.com (great site!) a second time - I emailed pawboost and asked if they would consider a refund or partial refund as it had only been a few hours - they had done the work (created a flyer, posted an ad and notified vets) and they gave me a full refund - after trying to buy the least expensive option through findmykitty.com I asked for a partial refund to which they replied no - I hadn't even used my 500 calls, they had done the preliminary stages of what I paid for and I didn't need their services further, yet they refused to issue any kind of refund (even though this was my second go around) and also engaged in an unprofessional email argument - this place is run by immature greedy weirdos who prey on you when your most vulnerable and are looking to capitalize on your pain.

amandamaec
9/12/18

When our cat went missing 5+ months ago, it was recommended we use this site. We put up a listing (free of charge) and waited patiently. After a few weeks, we started thinking he fell victim to local wildlife. While mentally we gave up hope, and nearly forgot we had posted on this website, lostmykitty.com had no deactivation date for our post. Because it allowed our post to remain, a vet (over an hour away) contacted us and we were able to retrieve our cat! As a vet, she said she uses it as a trusted source. We're so thankful we used this site! if we didn't, we'd have lost our cat forever.

carynandj
8/18/18

When our Buddy went missing my husband posted this on Lost My Kitty. We are grateful he returned. If we ever have to use this site we will. Caryn

donnac373
8/14/18

Bobby was lost for 37 days. I found him 3 miles from my home in Lakewood at Gordon Square W. 65th St.
Thanks to lost my kitty.com, a client at my vets office saw him on their bulletin board and said " Bobby is the cat I've been feeding".
We hung 150 flyers and walked every morning and every night. Every time A neighbor would call and report seeing him, we ran out to the spot. It literally was a part-time job.
It took four days from the time we spotted him until I could grab him and get him to the vet.
He got a bite wound on his tail and his eyes are goopy with conjunctivitis. But other than that, he actually gained weight while he was lost because of the kindness of others.
THANK YOU!
Donna

janw160
8/8/18

I am SO thankful to Lost My Kitty for the Amber Alert type messages sent out, the texts and emails to Vet offices, pet stores and the like. Also the post on FB was helpful because I received support, prayers and suggestions. While my kitty came home on her own (she must have been stuck in a garage, shed, barn, or somewhere) I am very appreciative of the service Lost My Kitty provides.

edidg
6/28/18

Thank you so much for the wonderful job you are all doing by helping us pet parents, reunite with our furbabies. God bless you all for the hope He sends us through your website. I will 100% recommend your website!

hso
11/9/17

I initially contacted the website LostMyKitty.com. on Jan.26, 2016, when my kitten Midnite got lost. I was very pleased theway this website attempted to find my kitten. I never gave up hope. I most recently had forgotten about Midnite all together because I felt I would never see her again. Well I was wrong. On Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017, Midnite appeared at my doorstep. And here is my Testimony: MY KITTY "MIDNITE" WAS LOST ON JAN. 26, 2016. I HAD GIVEN UP HOPE. HERE WE ARE TODAY, TUES. NOV. 7, 2017 AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY "MIDNITE" SUDDENLY APPEARED AT MY DOORSTEP 2 DAYS AGO, SUN. NOV 5, 2017 AT NIGHT. SHE CAME TO JOIN MY OTHER 2 KITTENS I HAVE OUTSIDE. AT FIRST I DIDNT RECOGNIZE HER BECAUSE SHE'S ALL GROWN NOW. MY IMMEDIATE THOUGHT WAS, SHES A STRAY FROM THE NEIGHBRHOOD. HER COLOR CHANGED SOME. I STARTED TALKING TO HER AND SHE RECOGNIZED ME FIRST AND ALLOWED ME TO PET HER, REMEMBERED MY VOICE AND SNUGGLED UP NEXT TO MY LEGS. TOOK ME A WHILE. TO REMEMBER HER AFTERALL ITS BEEN 22 MOS SINCE I LAST SAW HER. SHE LOOKS GOOD AND HEALTHY. THANK YOU "LOST MY KITTY". I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP.

stephd8
9/19/17

I want to thank everyone that has helped us look for our cat Suri. I'm sad to report that Suri was struck and killed last Tuesday on Charlton Street. I just received confirmation from the DPW department in town that it was my cat. They confirmed the collar she was wearing. They brought her up to an area by the High school but did not bury her. Since that time a wild animal has taken her away so we cannot even get her back to bury her.
I love you Suri. Now I know all the signs I heard was my pretty girl saying goodbye to me

itselo
6/24/17

I lost my cat for 3 days. On the second day I was getting desperate to find her. I found this website and it worked magically. My kitty was home safe within a day.

maryh328
5/28/17

our Testimonial:
Bart has been found and returned home. He was missing for 7 months but I never gave up hope. He was rescued by a woman that saw him on her neighbors porch. He was sick. She took him to the SPCA and we we reunited the same day. I was able to talk to Bart's hero and we were both crying. Thank you again for all your help.

sheilac34
11/6/16

On 11/2/16 our little girl Kierra somehow slipped outside when we took the trash out. We did not notice that she was gone until the next morning. We were devastated that she was gone and started searching for her with no luck. The night of 11/3/16 I found this site online and printed off the flyers that I created with their online tools. They were beautiful color flyers. I stuck flyers in mailboxes that night and took some to the animal hospital on 11/3/16. I was told that they had already been notified by lostmykitty.com. How awesome that this was one step that I did not have to do. Again handed out flyers to more houses the evening of 11/3/16. I received a call from someone the afternoon of 11/4/16 that had seen her in their yard drinking water from their cats bowl. Thats where we concentrated our search looking and hollering for her. At least we now knew that she was still in the area and alive. Finally found her after just 2 days at 10:30pm. Now she is home safe. Thanks for your help lostmykitty.com. Sincerely, Sheila

ak528
8/20/16

When my cat went missing, I saw information about this website on a local lost and found pets facebook page. I entered our information on lostmykitty.com, uploaded a picture and created a FREE flyer in minutes. By the time I got the flyers printed and drove to our nearest animal hospital, they had already received the flyer by fax from lostmykitty.com. The speed and quality of service was amazing! The value was awesome--FREE!!

melaniee6
6/25/16

I'm so happy there is a site like that! My cat jumped off a window at night I was looking for him the entire weekend. When I found this site I put all my hopes on it and just a day later a guy contacted me saying that Dave was found. THANKS!!!

maryj196
6/11/16

Thanks for the opportunity to post information on my lost cat. Fortunately, he was found a few houses away hiding in a garage. The lost cat signs are terrific!!

bridgetg4
5/29/16

THANK YOU for this website!! It helped so much to have more options, and more people looking for McQueen (our cat). The poster helped Tremendously, and the fact that it was free was one less worry on my mind. I put them up all over the neighborhood, and that's how we found him. THANK YOU AGAIN. I will always recommend this site!!

laurieg20
5/27/16

Thank you so much! I found my kitty because of the poster that was sent to a local vet from lostmykitty.com. Thank you so much!! He's home, safe and sound, after over 2 weeks.

donnaf38
4/28/16

I am so thankful for this website because I am certain it is a great help. Although Spitfire was found on our own, your site gave us piece of mind that she was being looked for and it helped us through a tough time. The tips for finding our kitty was what helped us locate her and with diligence, find her nearby.

Thank you!!!

terip5
2/15/16

Bought some stuff for my furry kitty mimi last week and I was amazed that they have lots of good choices here. So far, I like the service and products they have.

kaceyc
1/15/16

I don't know when or if I would have found him w/o MyLostKitty.com
I had so many posters up. I was on for the love of Louie. I was walking through people's backyards and handing out flyers. I had contacted multiple animal controls as well as shelters. Little did I know he was 2 miles south of where I was concentrating my search. The family that found him was not computer savvy. They looked for posters, but I didn't have any that far south. They called their vet to see if anyone was missing a cat. The only reason that random vet had my info was because of MyLostKitty.com
I am telling EVERYONE who loses a pet to use this site! After one month, 3 days and 2 & 1/2 miles, I was reunited with my kitty. He is home, healthy & happy. Thank you so much MyLostKitty.com

Tip for consumers: Seriously, tell everyone you know who has a pet!

lorij15
7/26/15

It warmed my heart to see how quickly you responded to and sent out information on my cat that was missing. I was fortunate and within 24 hours he sauntered back home. I didn't know what to do when he went missing so I searched the websites and found you. Nice to know there are services out there and your tips and hints were very useful.

Thanks for all your help,
Lori

sarahg62
4/5/15

Thank you for alerting the animal shelters and Vet Offices.He came home on his own.He was sitting on our porch bench early this morning.Thank you for getting the word out in a quick timely fashion.I would have taken me hours to do what you didin a few minutes.highly would recommend you to other who,have lost or missing pets.

Questions? Get answers from the LostMyKitty.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for LostMyKitty.com