Larimerhumane.org

Larimerhumane.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Larimerhumane.org ranks 32nd among Dog Breeding sites.

How would you rate Larimerhumane.org?

“Publicly Sharing My Answer To "How Was Your Experience?"”

Ken S.
1/23/21

First let me say that we are thrilled to have adopted a dog, and happy that it was done via the LCHS. But this question is asking about the experience, and to be honest it wasn't great. I have a Loveland address, but it's roughly an hour to reach your facilities. With nobody answering the phone or emails, there was no way for me to put a hold on the dog we wanted, so we had to just take a chance and drive over. With a wait time - once somebody finally came to the door - of over an hour, that means we'd invested at least 3 hours in what we expected to be a waste of time. And I would add that this was not our first visit to LCHS. A previous visit had been completely for nothing. If you think of each aspect of the process as either having a Deterring effect or an Encouraging one, there's too much Deterrent here. I know COVID will be used as an excuse, but that's exactly what it is. People can find a way to get important things done. I also think the price tag is awfully steep, in comparison to equivalent facilities elsewhere. We adopted a puppy for $300 in Austin last year. Why is LCHS double? Deterrent! On a positive note, a lengthy paperwork application would have been an additional Deterrent, and I commend you for not having one; I strongly suggest that you keep it this way if the primary goal is to help put homeless animals into the homes of people who want them.

kens375
January 23rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Be persistent!

Questions? Get answers from the Larimerhumane.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larimerhumane.org?

Have a question about Larimerhumane.org?