Review of LostMyDoggie

Tel: 12345678910
info@lostmydoggie.com

lyndag55
2/15/19

We cannot say enough about LostMyDoggie! We would still be searching for her but instead are already reunited with her!!? She was taken to an animal hospital by a good samaritan and as a result of the faxes sent out so quickly by LostMyDoggie, we were contacted and were reunited!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

sofiar29
2/11/19

I very thankful for your help because I can't image my love without my pug Anthony! And in 2 hours we were together again.Guys, you did a great job! You deserve the best rating for your assistance!

mayas46
1/23/19

I lost my dog and when someone found him they checked online and found my post on lostmydoggie.com. Thanks to this website they were able to call me and we were reunited later that same day!

kimberlym354
1/17/19

I work for a veterinarian. This is an excellent tool that I recommend to everyone that has lost or found an animal. I have personally used it on more than one occasion. Most effective and efficient sight to help get your fur babies back where they belong!

chynnal1
1/14/19

Your Testimonial:
Lost My Doggie is worth every penny if you choose to upgrade. The calls went out in less than 10 minutes. Shelters, businesses and vets as well as we started receiving calls. Highly recommend them!

Sincerely,
Chynna Luschen

Tip for consumers: Launch your search with them immediately. The calls, emails, faces to shelters and vets and contact with local businesses went into action in less than 10 minutes from time of filling out info.

norar18
1/10/19

Reliable and effective pet finding services. They sent faxes and alerts to businesses and neighbors in my area.

lissetb1
12/29/18

In December 24 like at 6 pm we left to go to Tampa to spend time with our family for the holidays. We came back at December 25 at 1 am.We were really tired so we went straight to bed next day so realize Kelly Lyze was not at the backyard.I started to worry cause as soon as she heard the door open she would always come so it was really weird for her not to come. I go looking at the corner of my house where the fence is and I realize there was a hole that has been dug. That when I realized she has escaped and was lost. I worried and started looking for websites to help me look for her.And I found lostmydoogie it was the best website I could ever ask for.They notifyed more than 25 places near me about my dog.And thnx to this website I found my dog.

jeffz43
12/27/18

Losing a pet is probably one of the most traumatic experiences possible. You feel so helpless. Where to look, what to do; how do you find something you love so much? When Stormy ran away, I immediately searched everywhere. For the next 2 days, I walked, called, and talked to everyone I could. I posted her on every site I could think of. After day three I started to lose hope. It was so cold and I felt as though Stormy was gone. Then that night I read an article on how dogs are resilient and find ways to survive. There was a reference to the site lostmydoggie.com and I thought to myself that I would do everything I could to get her back. So I set up a profile and purchased some other packages with my account. I wanted to get more information out to the surrounding areas. At first I was sceptical. But then on Christmas Eve day I received a recorded message with my dogs information and my contact information on it. Everything sounded legitimate. About two hours later my phone rang. I've been waiting for 4 days for my phone to ring with a strange number. When the man said he saw a dog matching my dogs description, I immediately drove like crazy to get to that area. After a brief search, I couldn't believe it, I found her. Both my dog and I cried and wimpered together before we finally were met by my wife with a vehicle. After I got home, I called the man back who spotted her and asked him how he got my number. He said he had a message on his phone, the same recorded message I received earlier, and after hearing it, saw my dog run through his back yard about an hour later. Unreal!! Even after I found Stormy, I received 2 more calls from people regarding her that also received the same pet alert recording. I cannot thank lostmydoggie enough. The happiness is overwhelming. No doubt in my mind, a Christmas Miricle.

cosetteg2
12/18/18

I have never been so scared in my life. A neighbor found my cat after
only (I say only but it was the scariest hour and a half of my life)
about 90 minutes. They had gotten the notification from this app,
recognized him, got him warm, saw me searching for him and were able to
reconnect us. Despite him having a collars tag with my number on it,
they said it was this app notification they relied on. I'm so grateful.

myciel
12/18/18

This is the second time our Apollo went hiking on his own. This time we went straight to lostmydoggie.comand within an hour we found him. Their pet alert is a miracle and guardian angel for animals. I don't know how to thank you for all you do. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! We are forever grateful for bringing our Apollo home twice. The Lubin's

Tip for consumers: Just use them first. I had spent $330 looking for my dog before I came across their site. 15 minutes after l signed up for their full package with amber alert our dog was found. Unbelievable, the lady called to tell me she received an amber alert and had my Apollo. Blessings unlimited to lostmydoggie.com

mattb328
12/11/18

This service helped my sanity when my best friend went missing. Shortly after posting to Lostmydoggie.com, my flyer was picked up by a member who thanklessly posted it to a local Facebook group, where I received plenty of support that led to me reuniting with Bruce while he was in line to be turned into the shelter the following day. Not only did lostmydoggie.com provide a format for me to reach out to other pet owners in my community, but their methods gives me confidence that I would have had Bruce back only minutes later if their service was the only resource I had used.

stacyj47
12/11/18

I absolutely love this service! I run a rescue in Alabama, and many people request my help in sharing information about their lost pets or pets they find. I always use lostmydoggie.com to make flyers and share both on Facebook and by giving out flyers in person. With the help of lostmydoggie.com, we have reunited quite a few pets and owners! I recommend this tool to everyone!!

jesl3
12/11/18

Lostmydoggie.com helped unite our family. Once I entered all missing info on lost mydoggie.com, we received 2 calls. One from a vet close by and finally Steve who had our fur baby. His neighbors saw the missing flyer online and gave a number to call. Same day entering the info on my lostdoggie .com same day she returned home. We cannot express how much we appreciate your service.

Tip for consumers: Lost Poster was made in 1 Sec and instrumental in sending out to local vets and shelters. Outstanding service. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

sandram499
12/10/18

It's devistating when you lose your baby. I lost mine and the only thing that put me at ease was knowing that my dogs poster was in various places on social media. It was comforting to know that he would be able to be identified if somebody took him into the vet or anywhere else trying to claim him as theirs. So my dog wasn't found due to any site he escaped his money hungry captors and came home. It was comforting to know that there was support and people would recognize him with his poster available. I highly recommend this site to any and everybody if you lose your pet. It gives you more options than most other sites do including making calls and faxing their picture to multiple places as well as posting them up on social media. They offer various discounts if your puppy or cat is gone for more than a day all those options are readily available. Below are pics of him before they took him and after. (1st is immeduetly after he came home 2 is with in the first 48 hours of his return last are before they took him

jeffh557
12/2/18

This is a great service and we especially liked the automatic posting to Facebook. We got a lot of immediate comments. Some were just encouragement from other pet lovers and that was also helpful in a stressing situation. Thank you LostMyDoggie.

normaj29
11/30/18

Today we used this website to locate our dog and we couldn't be more grateful for all the help! Thank you for all that you do. Very well organized and helpful

wendys250
11/22/18

Awesome service! Our dog Rufus was dropped off at a vet in the area he went missing and because they had the flyer LostMyDoggie had generated and sent out the vet was able to contact us. The tag on his collar was missing so this was the only way they were able to find us! My husband is a disabled veteran and Rufus is his service dog. His dog is extremely important to his well being. I will definitely spread the word on how helpful this service is!

johno345
11/16/18

Great website. The flyer looked professional and were printed out at all the shelters and a local vet we visited too. Really is a great service.

lubaa
11/8/18

Thanks to LostMyDoggie, I was reunited with my lost pet! When he was hiding in someone's bushes, the lady already had a voicemail from LostMyDoggie with my contact info + my pet description, which lead to our reunion. I am forever thankful and really recommend this service to anyone who lost their beloved pet!

stephaniet147
11/4/18

This website is amazing!!! I developed an account around 8am. And by 11am I was contacted that they found my dog!!!!! I'm so happy. This website does miracles, I have no complains and promise that I will use this site again for when my cats run out. Thank you LostMyDoggie!!

luzr15
10/18/18

Got reunited with my Thor ! Thanks to lost my doggie and the immediate emails sent ! This site is heaven sent

brennar3
10/11/18

Unfortunately, due to a theft, my family did not have a vehicle to go after our two missing pets and had to go on foot everywhere. We appreciated that Lostmydoggie.com had free fax to nearby shelters and hospitals, and cut our legwork down for us. Also, they provided a service on creating a poster for our missing dog.

bjc14
10/11/18

I was devastated when our sweet Chloe got out of our fence. She was missing three days. I signed up for lostmydoggie.com the second day and she was home the next day. The mass alerts that went out allowed me to be notified as soon as Chloe wss sighted and her to come home! It is wonderful what this group of volunteers do. Can not recommend enough!!

rr187
10/7/18

I am blown away by this service. I drove around the area we normally run our dogs multiple times, and really had no other options. I researched what to do when your dog escapes, and the last suggestion was to submit info on lostmydoggie.com. I cannot believe how quickly the website notified the area vets, shelters, and hospitals. I received 2 calls in a matter of minutes, and my dog was dropped off at one of our town vets where I picked her up. Thank you for creating this website!!

laurao86
10/1/18

Thank you! I have used this site twice and suggest it to who needs it! You can do it free! Or you can pay either way.

I doubt it. Anyone can be a member of PETA with a $15 donation.

By Dave s.

Your Testimonial: I wouldn't agree, l lost my Apollo on December 15th. I posted him everywhere, contacted all available resources, used all social media. It wasn't until I found out through research lostmydoggie.com that he was brought home. Their amber alert called brought Apollo home to his family 15 minutes after l signed him up on their website. Thank you so very much to all of you who has done the work behind the scene to help our family find our baby. God's blessings and Happy holidays, the Lubin"s

By Mycie L.

Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

LostMyDoggie?