Review of LostMyDoggie

Tel: 12345678910
info@lostmydoggie.com

kevenc8
1/16/20
This business provided an excellent experience for my benefit and their sacrifice. As pets are part of the family, they have a special place. Recently we had lost our dog for a solid 48 hours. This website helped us to reunite with our beloved pet
rickm449
1/13/20
There are angels on earth! Shelby is home. Her angel returned her to me this morning and I can't express how happy the both of us are. I want to thank everyone who helped from the bottom of my heart. She was located through one of your Facebook shares and you'll never know how much I appreciate you. Thanks so much!
courtneyh163
1/6/20
We lost Ellie on a Thursday morning! We looked for all day and by night fall we sweet going home dogless. We lost her 25 miles away from our residents as we lost her by a dog park. The next day we went out looking again for her. Spent 9 hours looking and still she was no where to be found! We heard about this site from a stranger who saw our lost puppy post on Craigslist and she recommended this website! We signed up and 15 mins after signing up we got a call that the dog description was matched! A lady found her on her porch earlier that morning but her dog had scared her off so she wasn't able to grab Ellie for us. She gave us her address and we went looking that night near her house. Nothing! Next morning we went out around her neighborhood again and after 20 minutes of looking that morning she ran right to us! Unharmed! Whining because she was so happy to find us again! Highly highly highly recommend this site!! It brought our baby girl back home!!!
miguelp76
1/6/20
LostMyDoggie is such a great website it helped me locate and find my dog in less than 3 days with just a click of a button.
tammyd179
1/2/20
Bonnie our newly adopted dog had been missing since December 11th. When I posted her missing on Craigslist someone wrote and told me about this website. The amber alert to the neighbors is great. We had not seen Bonnie since Dec.15th then a nice neighbor called remembering the amber alert for Bonnie. She called the 23rd to let me know that she had seen Bonnie on her street digging in the trash. We saw her a few times after that the last time on Saturday the 29th. On New Years Eve Day around 5:00 pm we got a call that Bonnie has been found. She had traveled since Saturday at 10:00 pm till Monday at midnight when she was spotted in Irving,Texas... quite a ways from Duncanville,Texas but we are just glad she's home safe and sound. Also thankful for the mom and son who picked her up and kept her safe Monday night.
andyq10
1/1/20
Our puppy wondered off so frantically I filled out a lost dog file on this site and it notified all shelters and clinics.... 815pm she went missing and at 815am this morning an animal clinic called staying someone brought our puppy in and it matched the add I posted on here! I thought all hope was lost and I'm so glad I made a add on this site!
jenq8
12/29/19
Thank you so much for the awesome site. This the third time I have recommended and posted lost dogs on the site. We have had 3 happy reunions!!!! Thanks again!
margareth322
12/21/19
CHIP IS HOME! With the help of the experts and Lostmydoggie posts we were finally able to capture our sweet dog yesterday and he is home unharmed and safe for Christmas. This has been an incredible journey and there is no way to adequately thank all of you who have supported us through it all. Please know that we are forever grateful.
danm577
12/9/19
Thank you, everyone who helped me get my doggie back. If I would have known about this website sooner, I would have posted sooner. But now I know.. Just in case.. Again, Thank you all
realityb1
12/6/19
What the f***'s is wrong with these people. You prey on the weak and people who are sad in in a state of mourning. You make promises you can not keep. And you wouldn't if you could. I feel sad for you and your soul.
durnayl
12/3/19
Flo is safe and sound at home. The local vet hospital received the lostmydoggie.com flyer. A wonderful person dropped her of at Makai Pet Hospital and they called me right away. What a blessing. Thank you!!
chrisr671
11/24/19
I highly recommend this doggie service to anyone who has lost a pet. I paid $119.00 to this service to help me alert others to find my pet and within one day I received a call from a very nice gentleman that had found my pet. I also printed out 200 flyers from this site and posted them everywhere that you could imagine. Please use this outstanding service and the special catch is to also print out 200+ flyers that this site creates and post them out everywhere!!! Also offer an cash reward on your flyer as well. Thank you LostMyDoggie.com!!
randig13
11/20/19
Thank you Lostmydoggie.com

The last three days have been very very painful losing my two sweet girls Stevie Ray and Loretta but I have wonderful news they have both been returned and reunited with their brothers and sisters?? Thank God for miracles and for all of you who helped us get our babies back I can't thank you enough you're all such wonderful people with beautiful hearts. God bless you all
courtneya81
11/11/19
Lost my doggie was of great help to us. A lot of businesses, shelters and vets were contacted. One of the businesses contacted helped us set traps and caught her last night. We are so happy to have her home and grateful to everyone for the help.
darrellek
11/7/19
One post was all it took! I can't say enough for lost pet sites like this. In a time of feeling lost and feeling fear for the safety of you fur baby, there's nothing like having this kind of support.
kathys735
10/31/19
Our family was so grateful for the wonderful service we received from lostmydoggie.com. The process of reporting our missing dog, Mitch, by navigating the website was very easy and within half an hour we had a professional-looking poster to circulate and notifications made to surrounding pet-related businesses in our area. Thank you so much for your help in making this a happy ending! Sincerely, The Braisted/Santaniello/Kaier families.
roh4
10/26/19
They helped find our dog named Puppy twice. Thanks forever we love Puppy .He was so happy to get home!
margareta147
10/25/19
Well worth it. Wonderful experience. They did Robo calls to my neighborhood. Someone several blocks away had found my dog and I was alerted right away. He had a collar and tags on, but this company's phone call is what brought our sweet pup home. So grateful
christys156
10/16/19
The phone number says *******8910, then i google mapped the address of the business and it a parkway with several suites some businesses some homes like a real generic address i could not find an actual building and if u call it goes right to voicemail and says we r busy helping other pets.
nichols2
10/15/19
Thank you to LostMyDoggie.com! My Teddy Bear was lost for 5 hours. I posted with LMD and less than an hour later a wonderful family with their own fur baby contacted me through the website. They had my Teddy Bear. So happy and grateful!
okayk
10/10/19
So relieved, so thankful for a caring network. So happy to share a reunion story. Our dog was missing for over one week. Initially several people from lostmydoggie.com contacted me about a dog that looked similar in a local shelter, but it was not ours. Finally a Good Samaritan contacted me directly and also through lostmydoggie.com to let me know that my dog had been found and was being well taken care of until they could find me. We also posted flyers around the neighborhood and distributed at local farmers market, veterinarians, animal shelters and storefronts, and posted in nextdoor.com. Our vet told us to post in lostmydoggie.com
corinan4
10/3/19
To receive a call from my little girl in tears saying our puppy Osoro is missing, Is the hardest thing for a mom since I was at work and really couldn't do much, but I went on lostmydoggie.com and within hours of it going viral we had a call and my husband and daughter where picking Osoro up. Could not be more thankful for this website, Absolutely would recommend.
halimab6
10/3/19
I lost my dog Lucky the first night i got him around 8:34pm and the next morning i got on this amazing website! And for free they sent out fax, emails, etc. To local dog shelters/pounds! As soon as i signed up not even 5 minutes later i get a call saying that they received alert about lucky and that they have him! I got him back home in less than 20 minutes! This website is amazing and I'm forever great full
jacobs335
10/1/19
I felt I did everything I could to bring Leila home but working a 9-6pm job, I felt I didn't have the time to go out to vet clinics to put up missing flyers. LostMyDoggie.com did that for me and it gave me a sense of peace knowing that this resource is available. I work at my local Humane Society and after submitting Leila's information we received a missing flyer via fax for Leila within seconds. I will ALWAYS recommend you guys to anyone that walks into our Humane Society looking for their lost pet.
kimberlyg195
9/13/19
When our dog Cocoa was lost we used a few sites and with the help of others we found her! Lost my doggie was an intricate part of finding her!

I don't know the answer if it is part of PETA or not.

By LaShanne S.

I lost two of my brindle Plott hounds 4 days ago. I put posts everywhere that I could think of.... Through Facebook groups, "Lost my doggie" and "Paw Boost".. within 3 days thanks to "lostmydoggie" and "pawboost" I had both my girls back and I am out in the country.... So yes absolutely, all it takes is people with kind hearts keeping their eyes open and caring enough to take the next step of letting somebody know, rather than just driving by and seeing a poor pup lost and alone and blowing it off. If it wasn't for the kindness of the people at "lost my doggie" I would never have found my girl because she had gotten separated from her sister who I'd found two days prior through "Pawboost"

By Randi G.

Company emailed & called to let me know she was possible located. Gave me the finders info, I called the person who found her and we met up!

By Kate h.

It is based on where your pet is lost and how much area you want to cover.

By Margaret A.

They send you email with all the people they contact.

By Margaret A.

Not sure about the newspapers, but it is the amber alert phone calls they send out which helped get my German shepherd back after 3 days missing. Once they sent their alert, 3 people called me telling me where they saw him. They saved my life by sending out the calls! I am disabled, and my boy is my lifeline.

By Maureen N.

Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

LostMyDoggie?