Review of LostMyDoggie

Tel: 12345678910
info@lostmydoggie.com

ronnys22
8/17/19

LostMyDoggie.com is amazing and it works. Someone saw our beagle after they received the "Amber Alert" robocall. They called us and our puppy was rescued nearby. Thank you!! Worth every penny.

brendanm60
8/10/19

Nala returned this morning after 2 days missing. Her leash was cut in half so we assume she had gotten it caught on something in the woods and eventually chewed her way off the leash. Thank you so much for the support during the challenging time. This website is a fantastic resource for families in search of their loved one! I now feel inspired to volunteer to help find lost dogs in my local community.

theresem30
8/6/19

The site provides the tools needed to help me locate my lost two dogs. The flyer and notification of local animal shelters and organizations were some of the resources that they provided for free. Everything was set up making it easy and simple. It helped to keep me focused instead of panicking during the time when I was feeling scared and helpless.

elizabethp308
7/15/19

It is a good site. Helped me print flyers and it was free. I didn't find my cat through this site but it helped me get her out there.

carmena63
7/15/19

Our indoor cat Scout ran out the door when we had someone feeding our furkids. We posted on LostMyKitty and got the signs and emails sent as well as FB posting. The tips people put out were great and that is actually how our cat got back home to us. He was back in less than a day after posting and us doing ALL the things suggested.

The lost sign the site created was much better than the crude one I tried to construct!

Thank you for helping to get Scout home!

kristenb180
7/12/19

(This review is about the sister site LostMyKitty.) Get the phone calls!! I didn't at first, then went back and added them onto my order and that is what found him! I received a few calls within 30 mins/1 hr from helpful people who heard the message from the amber alert and 2 days after the calls went out, a woman called me who received the message on her answering machine and he was sitting on her porch. Thank you Lost My Kitty!!! Without you, he may never have been found.

kristinb111
6/30/19

What a wonderful service. The word got out so quickly and when it was posted on Facebook the response was overwhelming. I was contacted within 5 hours and Rocky was returned within 24 hours. Thank you so much for creating this service!

joselinej
6/30/19

I have no words to describe how grateful and happy i am. We found my little boy! Thanks to one of those "amber alert" calls we were able to find him. Lostmydoggie.com gave me back my baby and that's something that words can't describe. So grateful.

sarahs792
6/27/19

Without LostMyDoggie, we probably would not have been able to find my puppy! As soon as the post went out, I was receiving texts and phone calls of sightings. Without this information, we would never had found her or gotten her back. I want to send a thank you out to my neighborhood and to LostMyDoggie for everything they did to help!

cathyb201
6/23/19

thx so much. because of your help in getting our Frisky home she is back where she belongs!! I got so many calls regarding possible sitings of her from wonderful people! its good to know there are so many good people in this world and helpful websites like LOSTMYKITTY!! thanks so very much again!!!!!!!!

lenam86
6/21/19

Had no idea whether this would work but it did exactly what it said! My dog was lost while I was on vacation, 6 hours from home and two days before I got back in the country. I posted the free alert early this morning. First shelter I called already received the fax. Person who found my dog showed me Facebook post. So EXTREMELY grateful for this free service and happy to be back with our sweet girl.

Tip for consumers: I didn't pay for anything and received exactly what was advertised. I'd add pictures but the post was sent to a closed group for the area my dog was lost and I am not in that area. It was shown to me by the sheriff who had my dog.

marias576
6/16/19

Hi, Our cat is home and we are so happy! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE! WE GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! AND, WE LOVE THAT YOUR BUSINESS SERVICES ALL PET LOVERS AND THEIR FURRY LOVED ONES! THANKS FOR CARING ENOUGH TO START THIS BUSINESS. OUR PETS ARE OUR FAMILY! Thanks for your assistance and please note that we are reunited...YAY!!!!!

tanyag74
6/16/19

We are so GRATEFUL to God for leading us to you in helping us find our beautiful Princess! These last two days without her were agonizing. Your process was quick and it rocks!! She was brought into one of the pet businesses that you faxed!! Our family is whole again, many many heartfelt thanks to you and everyone that participated in the search.

michelep125
6/12/19

Found this site almost by accident when trying to figure out where to post a dog we found that morning. It was easy to fill out and the owners were found that afternoon. I like that they also put your post up on several other sites!

valeriel94
6/12/19

Someone went online to report they found a dog and saw my lost dog ad. I had my dog back in less than 6 hours.

sondras21
6/10/19

Without Lost My Doggie, we couldn't have found Sandy, our 19 year old Tortoise. Thanx to good neighbors and two fine young men and of course Lost My Doggie.

amparoc1
6/9/19

Wow! This was fast! Thank you thank you.
I
Hope I won't then , but I sure will use site again. I will not tell everyone that the site is Awesome. Thank you again!

tracieg14
6/5/19

Awesome response and guidance by caring group of people! Bella returned on her own and seems unharmed. We' ll definitely recommend this as a resource. Thank you!

daveo59
6/4/19

This website is totally AWESOME! It allowed us to contact all the nearby vets in the area immediately. Even though the website didn't find him, I am so grateful for what this website offers!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

kateh179
6/3/19

This is the BEST service !!!!! I almost lost hope. I got a call from the humane society, even though they were closed I left message, they told me about lost my doggie. Thank goodness! There are so many kind wonderful people in the world .. may God bless Conner and her friend for saving and caring for my baby Katniss!!!!

brandond144
6/2/19

My dog although had been missing for four days I put up fliers called around And had no luck I stumbled across this site posted in the missing dog ad And within 20 minutes I had a phone call from the SPCA that they checked the website and had a dog with his description!!Solo is home safe and happy!!without this site I don't know if we would've found him thank you lostmydoggie.com

johng1483
5/26/19

I spent a whole day contacting my local police animal shelters and driving around posting lost dog fliers. Someone recommended Lostmydoggie.com and signed up. Less than 60 minutes later we got a call from a local animal hospital with a match. I verified my dogs microchip number and she was back at home. We never would have found her if it wasnt for Lostmydoggie.com. Thank you.

mailit
5/25/19

We are beyond thrilled that we found Luna less than 24 hours after posting with Lost My Doggie. She was found by a sweet and caring family who stated that they were thankful that we posted her information through Lost My Doggie. Our babies are reunited. A million thanks!

sharong283
4/29/19

Did not help at all trying to locate my lost cat. Expressions of sympathy from people ...from my zip code,
town ... website gave me no clue. No clue what shelters they "contact". None named.

maureenn22
4/28/19

I found my German shepherd after 3 long days with the help of lostmydoggie!! I would highly recommend them, and using the 1250 amber alert option. As soon as the alert went out, 3 people called me stating where they saw him. I was going out of my mind because I am disabled and he is my lifeline. I would never have gotten my boy back without the help of lostmydoggie. I hope nobody ever experiences what I endured, but if you do, please use them! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You saved my life lostmydoggie!!!

I don't know the answer if it is part of PETA or not.

By LaShanne S.

I had my baby back within 3 hours of positing on here

By Kate h.

Company emailed & called to let me know she was possible located. Gave me the finders info, I called the person who found her and we met up!

By Kate h.

Not sure about the newspapers, but it is the amber alert phone calls they send out which helped get my German shepherd back after 3 days missing. Once they sent their alert, 3 people called me telling me where they saw him. They saved my life by sending out the calls! I am disabled, and my boy is my lifeline.

By Maureen N.

Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

LostMyDoggie?