LostMyDoggie

LostMyDoggie has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 716 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LostMyDoggie also ranks 2nd among Lost Pet sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.8%

• The dogs had been missing for 24 hours in winter weather so we were very worried.
  • I can't say enough good things about this website and their service.

• It took me going to peggy adams and them looking in animal control's data for PEGGY ADAMS to tell me where my dog was.
How would you rate LostMyDoggie?

“Reunited within an hour!”

Kay B.
5/23/20

Bullet is home! Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement, and suggestions to locating lost pets! I listed him on lostmydoggie.com and within an hour received the call! Within two minutes I received a call from a neighbor letting me know a gentleman had been looking for the owner! We went to reunite and the children were sad but mom and dad said that Bullet showed them that it's time to adopt a dog! I think that's a sweet ending! Thanks again everyone! Come meet my boy whenever you want! Thanks be to God!

“A scam”

Lana R.
5/23/20

I emailed sandy before I paid to ask about who they reach and if its accurate. She told me after I pay she will send me a list to confirm. I checked the addresses and they didn't have the most immediate 100 houses near my house (the most likely area my pet would be.) I told Sandy I felt that her product was overselling and asked her for a refund twice and she ignored me. I filed a dispute with my bank. Horrible experience, their product does not reach all your neighbors, in my case it literally reached none of them/

24 hours (21) service (232) animal control (20) 3 days (18) 2 days (16) 2 hours (22) animal shelters (13) cat (177) pet (220) phone number (15) animal hospital (20) family member (17)
kayb234
May 23rd, 2020
dayanas7
August 27th, 2020
I am very grateful to all those at lostmydoggie.com for such a speedy service. This was key in helping me get Toby back. Thank you!
keishaw21
January 25th, 2020
I was away for my daughter's wedding and Juicy got away from sitter. This lady saw flyer and it said Juicy had tag. She called tag number that led to animal clinic. She left her number and clinic called me. I returned the lady's call and turned out she lived 2 houses down from me. Thanks lostmydoggie.com for all your help finding my baby.

Tip for consumers: Pay for upgrade find your pet faster.

helenr343
September 10th, 2020
Thank you for this site. After printing flyers, I got a call from a neighbor on the next block, saying he saw Creamsicle, a neighborhood cat and would keep an eye out. Today Creamsicle reappeared on my stoop! I believe he may have been stuck somewhere and the person returned home after the vacation and read my flyer to check sheds and garages. Either way, I am beyond relieved and thankful for this service ( and so is Blackie, his bonded partner) and the kind words of strangers. Thank you!
talinak3
July 26th, 2020
I got a phone call from an animal hospital 30 miles away from where we live with the information on our dog location. There is no way we could've reached them without your faxes going to right recipients. It took 3 days to bring our dog back home. Thank you so much the LOSTMYDOGGIE team!
janl191
April 29th, 2020
My dog Maui was lost for 2 days. LostMyDoggie was so helpful in encouragement, spreading the word to other to help me and keeping in touch with recommendations! I was so upset it was hard to focus and know which way to proceed. So many people helped me look and reached out to me! It was so awesome when Maui came home. I know so many people were out looking with me and calling for him. Thank you for all the support and encouragement! Maui is home and I am so grateful and full of joy to have him back!

Tip for consumers: They were very supportive and very helpful in my search for my missing dog who I was able to have back home with me after

sedyb
February 21st, 2020
Thank you lostmydoggie.com for your help. Special thanks to Suzie who got the information of my lost dog from your website and who told us that she and her husband saw Kilo, our German Shepherd. Fortunately, there is a kindhearted gardener who took him home last night and fed him. With much gratitude, we gave him the reward we promised. Thank you and more power to you and your team!
sharong283
April 29th, 2019
Did not help at all trying to locate my lost cat. Expressions of sympathy from people... from my zip code,
Town... website gave me no clue. No clue what shelters they "contact". None named.
susanc1444
July 5th, 2020
I will definately tell anyone I know about your service if they find themselves in the same situation! So reasonable and such an efficient way of addressing the problem when you are beside yourself with worry about your pet. Thank you for everything you do to provide this service.
Sincerely,
Susan C.

Tip for consumers: You can customize the cost based on your need, easy to navigate the site as well!

kayc335
March 4th, 2020
LostMyDoggie helped at a most stressful time when my dog was lost for 3 weeks. The flyers were invaluable to finding her. Thank you.
cristinac109
July 23rd, 2020
To begin with it's my mom's dog she lost this morning 7-22-20 at 8:00 am She ran out the door. So she called me and I hurried up and posted her here this was the first time it was at around maybe 10:30am the same morning that someone saw her post from someone else looking for the owner. This website is awesome I would use this again. There is a lot of people in this website that really cares. Also the Young women that found her also she kept her until my mom got there. There are angels out there. Thankyou for the help of that one person that contacted me. Thankyou to everyone involved.
miguelp76
January 6th, 2020
LostMyDoggie is such a great website it helped me locate and find my dog in less than 3 days with just a click of a button.
lyndab197
Lynda B.
June 3rd, 2020
Thank you so much for all you do! I got a phone call within 15 minutes of posting from a local shelter that had received your "poster". They didn't have her, but it felt great to know that there were people looking for her. She didn't go far from the house thank goodness. I'm here to help in the future - thank you!!!!!!
kimberlyr402
February 26th, 2020
After 16 days, One Eye is back home with her family. I want to thank everyone who took the time to pray and watch for her. To those who are still looking for their 4 legged babies, I have one thing to suggest, NEVER give up FAITH... Thank you Christy... Kimberly Roberts
donnac963
July 25th, 2020
Can't believe how effective and stream lined this website is! From the contacts to local vets, rescues and neighbors! I hope I will never need to use this service again but will happily refer to others when they lose a furry friend. THIS SITE IS? Awesome!
laurens559
August 31st, 2020
Very easy to fill out. The flyer was actually what helped locate owner. Thank you for your easy service!
leilah39
September 29th, 2020
I have a very small, shy, indoor cat who ran out on us last night. This site provided me amazing resources and a PERFECT flyer! I was impressed with the options for an ‘a la carte' package of additional resources I was comfortable using/paying for. We found her on our own but I'm very happy I found this site!
sylvesters23
March 1st, 2020
Lostmydoggie.com really got me back my dog quickly! They sent out flyers to all the right places. When my dog was being dropped off to a shelter, they received a flyer from lostmydiggie and got my dog back to me. I've also been contacted to make sure the outcome was ok. I love them and highly recommend them should you get caught in the same situation. Hopefully not.
triciaa33
June 1st, 2020
I didnt know that this kind of help was available to pet owners. I searched online for help and I was so excited to find this website. It was easy to use, quick to help and kept me updated during the whole process. They were as eager to find my dog as I was. Thanks so much for making this possible. What a great idea and tool to have. I definitely recommend this site!

Sincerely,
Tricia Acevedo
margareth322
December 21st, 2019
CHIP IS HOME! With the help of the experts and Lostmydoggie posts we were finally able to capture our sweet dog yesterday and he is home unharmed and safe for Christmas. This has been an incredible journey and there is no way to adequately thank all of you who have supported us through it all. Please know that we are forever grateful.
jenniferh1722
August 29th, 2020
I cannot say enough good things about this website. My sweet mini Dachshund Ernie got out of our fence and was missing for two days. I didn't know where to begin in the search for him because the small neighborhood we live in all of a sudden become a huge city. lostmydoggie.com provided flyers to print that highlighted all the important information needed. It alerted vets and shelters that I had no idea even existed and before I knew it Ernie was back home. This is an amazing site that I highly recommend! This site also gives you recommendations that ultimately lead to Us finding Ernie. There are no words that can say how thankful I am!
Jen
rickm449
January 13th, 2020
There are angels on earth! Shelby is home. Her angel returned her to me this morning and I can't express how happy the both of us are. I want to thank everyone who helped from the bottom of my heart. She was located through one of your Facebook shares and you'll never know how much I appreciate you. Thanks so much!
michellev302
July 15th, 2020
My mother lost her cats yesterday and we couldn't find her anywhere so I made the post on Las my kitty.com and they made all the phone calls in did all that stuff for us then the safternoon Lee afternoon we were again outside and she came from somewhere and I ended coming ended up coming back home so we're not sure if the word got out to people in if somebody had her and let her go but she is home and I thank you for a wonderful website lostmykitty.com very trustworthy site and very quick to react
warrene5
2,464 helpful votes
February 12th, 2014
The voting ratings? EVERYONE loves this site and gives it a 5 star review?
(Usually that means the company is giving incentives for good votes or having friends/employees do it.)

There many pages of people UNHAPPY with this site.

"Stay away from this website if the dog gets lost"

"Lostmydoggie.com FAKE REVIEWS ON BIZRATE."

"SCAMMED BY LOSTMYDOGGIE.com Lostmydoggie.com scam service did not call neighbors or alert vet! DO NOT USE I have sent a number a emails, voicemails, no response. Internet"

Do your own research! But it seems there lots of unhappy customers here.
kevenc8
January 16th, 2020
This business provided an excellent experience for my benefit and their sacrifice. As pets are part of the family, they have a special place. Recently we had lost our dog for a solid 48 hours. This website helped us to reunite with our beloved pet

I don't know the answer if it is part of PETA or not.

By LaShanne S.