Review of JustFab

El Segundo, CA, USA
Tel: 1-866-337-0906

amandap134
8/20/17

This was my first time shopping with just fab and it was incredible! My boots were only $25.00 and free shipping! The package came in 7 days very fast shipping, boots are amazing. and customer service was super sweet and helpful, I really recommend this site. Will definitely be shopping again!

samanthaw62
8/19/17

So I purchased 124 dollars and some change worth of stuff I'm guessing with the VIP perk. I'm looking my account over directly after purchasing and realize I'll now be billed. I called to cancel my account and she was VERY Talkative and told me that if I cancelled my order would not be shipped and would be cancelled. I decided I really wanted my shoes. I agreed to continue wth the memBership and just skip each month. I started reading reviews saying that people were still being billed each months ebm though they skipped. Ok about to be going back to school and can't risk that happening, which is what I told the same lady on my second call. She was pleasant and agreed to cancel it. I was told I would get an email within 24 hours with my CANCEL CODE and a confirmation cancelling my order. I only got the cancellation of the order. So I called back again and spoke to a man named chad and he gave me my case number . I'm between calls I did cancel membership online however this was all last night and this morning I went to just fab and I was logged in again as if they opened my account back up. Waiting for my refunded money because they SPECIFICALLY said that I was have "" all of my money refunded within 5-7 business days OR SOONER" now I wait...

lorried5
8/18/17

I ordered a pair of boots on July 3 and called three times to be told they were in transit only to be told the 4th time I called they were not available!! They were available when I placed my order and they took the money out immediately! So upset, poor service! Never will I order from them again. I watched these boots since last winter to be sure I ordered them when available!

cynthiag56
8/17/17

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!! They make more money by conning you then they do selling cheap crap!!! They do not disclose that they will charge your debit card every month. My $20.00 boots ended up costing me $212.00... hopefully someone will start a class action law suite against them and these thieves will be out of business.

delilahm2
8/17/17

I am amazed and embarrassed for humanity, based on some of the poor reviews for this site. Does no one read anymore?

JF is a subscription service. To lock in those great rates of $39.95, free shipping, access to sales and such you must be a VIP Member or Subscriber. your card is charged $39.95 per month (on or around the 8th). You have until the 5th of each month to "skip" your monthly fee. If you do this - you are not charged. If you do not opt out, your card is charged and a credit is added to your JF account. You CAN use your credit on a sale item (cheaper than $39) - however JF doesn't "split" credits, so you won't have an outstanding balance to apply elsewhere.

I have ordered probably 20 pairs of shoes. Most are good, - few are great. I had one pair break and thought one pair was just awful and returned them. You can usually tell by the pics how good the quality will be of the pair you're ordering, so I know when to avoid the garbage. I find most fit true to size. Read heel Heights and reviews for better fit and guidance.

Returns were easy. It's honestly awesome for those of us capable of reading comprehension.

emilyc133
8/16/17

I ordered 2 pairs of JustFab shoes a few months ago. The packaging was very pretty, but I was not impressed with the quality of the shoes for the price. They were more like indoor shoes, clearly not made to withstand any weather or wear. One was a pair of flats, they felt like slippers: thin soles with no support. The other was a pair of booties, and I didn't dare wear them in any sort of snow. I've had the shoes about 8 months and though they were comfortable and pretty, they haven't held up well. Since I ordered my shoes, JustFab has been taking 39.95 out of my account because I had to become a "VIP" member to look at or buy anything. This is so irritating and not worth it for two pairs of shoes. I finally called to cancel the account. The attendant was VERY talkative, doing her best to promote the company and maintenance of membership. I had to interrupt her finally to ask for all of my money back and to cancel my account. She was pleasant enough and did so for me. Now I am waiting for the refund, hopefully will be quick.

sallys92
8/11/17

I allowed my teen daughter to use my debit card to purchase a $15 pair of boots back in November 2016. I had NO IDEA my card was being charged $39.95 per month for 9 months! Plus they are billing an expired card and I have no idea how they are doing it! My card expired May 2017 so they shouldn't have been able to collect for June, July and August but they did. My daughter looked on the account and it showed card expired. I am trying to get the charges reversed through my bank as I never authorized anything. I've never even been on their website

maryt193
8/10/17

I have skipped the month for the last 6 months and they have still taken out $39.99.. I just checked my account and they did it again!!

Tip for consumers: don't Do IT!!

emmas110
8/8/17

I want my money back. I've been changed for TWO months of VIP and I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR IT. I bought one pair of shoes and have now payed $80 for this VIP crap. I need someone to talk me who to talk to about getting my money back.

bjj1
8/7/17

I recently attempted to make an exchange on my order and after waiting over a week to receive any feedback on my shipping status, I called their customer service. Everytime I called, I was told that my order is in transit and can take "up to a month" for them to receive my order. I told them I don't understand why would it take a month for them to receive my return when it took less than a week for me to receive it. Again, was told they can only see that it's in transit and cannot issue my store credit until they receive it. Also, I asked for them to direct me where this information is listed on their website and was notified it's NOT. FYI, customer service are representatives are horrible and very difficult to communicate with. I would say to please save your time and money, and shop somewhere else. I will be canceling my account as soon as I receive my credit!

amberr40
8/6/17

Quick delivery, updates through entire process, really great product, looks exactly how it does in pictures, really trendy and offering for anyone's style, HIGHLY RECCOMENED

sheenad4
8/2/17

I signed up for justfab two weeks ago and Ive already cancelled my membership they have gave me the run around about when my package will arrive. I ordered on a Friday and my order wasnt shipped until the following Wednesday. I say this to the CSR and he tells me that it only takes 24-48 hours and unless Im mistaken I would say that was well over the time limit. I was then told my package would get to me by 8pm Saturday. It is now Monday and I still have no package. I needed the shoes for a wedding. Normally when a company is in the wrong they do something to rectify the situation, he did nothing.

teishlan
8/2/17

So my friend recommended this website to me. So I try it out and bought two pairs of shoes, not realizing that I was signing up for a VIP membership. So when I was charged 40 dollars I called them and they explained to me what the membership meant. So I didn't cancel it just yet cause I wanted to use my credits before it. Forgot about it again and got charged another 40 dollars. I finally used all my credits and will be cancelling. They are just horrible quality of shoes. Two pairs hurt like hell to wear and one are too big for me that my foot slips out of them. The purse I bought you can tell is just cheap and was way bigger than what the picture showed. And they don't explain to you about the membership until they charge you that money. Never order from them, just horrible quality and service.

roxyq
7/29/17

same thing to me as million of costumers I've been a member for years.I forgot to skip the month ( because they have only for 4 days!)so they charged the $39.95 from my credit card. I figured the "credit" would be the same as money. WRONG. Can only be used for items prices $39.95+ and only if the order is above $39.95. Any sales or "final sale" items are not illegible for the money they took from your account. and they said they can't return the money back into my credit card because it was buy it from the justfab credit!! and I want my money back into my credit card!!
Also Really Bad Quality!

aprilb73
7/28/17

After almost a year of a vip membership I cancelled today. For a long time I have been putting off canceling my membership, instead I kept "skipping" my month. They have a lot of cute items but good luck finding much in in your size that hasn't sold out already. I had 2025 points on my account and tried to use those points to buy a pair of shoes. Instead I was charged the amount because it wasn't over 39.95, what?! I pay 49 bucks a month for them to tell me that I can't use the money I already put into my membership? Today I tried to use my points and of course everything that was that amount that I liked was sold out. As I'm tried of being charged on top on my membership fee. This site will rip you off if you aren't careful. Don't be me who played months of a membership to be able to get ONE 39.95 purchase for free ;mind you that it is 49 a month and I've played multiple months worth.

federicad
7/23/17

Everything complicated. Bad quality of products. The contract is not clear. Extremely rude. Never again.

janinem21
7/17/17

It's tricky, be aware, if you order for the 1st time you need to make sure you write down when to call to not get locked in to a monthly membership if 39.95 per month! Their marketing style is brilliant yet deceiving. They know busy women who have little time to shop are their targets. They make a ton of $ on this advantage. Not to mention..their shoes are poor quality and the sizes are completely off. I struggled for months with this company, ordering a size 7.5..which was way too big, exchanging for a 7 which ended up way too small. Eventually I just gave up and ended up giving away the shoes as gifts. Please do not get involved with this company, it's not a convenience, just a headache. They are horrible.

phyllisa12
7/16/17

membership, i would like to cancel my membership my budget doe not allow me to purchaseproducts,i for got to skip this month cause of health issues going on,on the other hand the product i received was great and maybe later on my circamstance may change thank you for your help and assistance

sarahg166
7/14/17

NEVER buy items from JustFab! They charged $40 off of my card for over a year after I repeatedly told them to cancel the "membership" that I was unaware that I even signed up for. I asked for a refund, which they thankfully gave me, but they were unwilling to make any sort of amends with me. NEVER order anything off of this website! It is not worth it!

emilyanner
7/13/17

Terrible. I've been a member for about two years. I always remember to skip the month to not be charged the $39.95, but this month I forgot. Since I have I have never forgot I figured the "credit" would be the same as money. WRONG. Can only be used for items prices $39.95+ and only if the order is above $39.95. Any sales or "final sale" items are not elligible for the money they took from your account. I was told the charge is "unbreakable."

Also regarding returns, if you do not do so within 30 days there is nothing you can do. No credit, no refund, nothing.

So disappointed, but as soon as I spend my $40 I'm DONE. Lost a customer

katieb101
7/11/17

wow this place is too good to be true! cute shoes for cheap. GOD THIS WEBSITE IS A PIECE OF CRAP no matter what i do i cannot check out this sucks

stormp9
7/10/17

Just bought two shirts and now charging my card every month fraudulently. Their products are horrible. Go order from Roamans or Woman Within they are honest and better quality.

alyc53
7/5/17

I've been a member of Fabletics, JustFabs sister brand for a few months. I got an e-mail about JustFab and decided to give it a try. I'm now a VIP member for both sites and I have no problem with remembering to skip the month. I found the VIP member terms and conditions easy to understand and am beyond confused how so many people haven't grasped the concept. If you don't skip, you get a credit. I've never had issues with skipping or using the credit if I forgot to skip. My first order from JustFab had four items, two I liked, two I didn't. I called up customer service and they both helped me with my return as well as an exchange. They made sure I got the same deal that I purchased the items with so I'm not losing out on any savings. Ryan, the customer service representative, was quick, easy to communicate with, and left me feeling great about the service I'm subscribed too.

As far as the items I did keep-
I am amazed at the quality of these clothes/shoes. The denim fits great, is true to size, and feels like real, sturdy denim. The shoes were adorable, comfortable, and well made. Mind you, I examine my items for loose seams, pull at the stitching, look for excess adhesive, etc. These items easily passed the test and I couldn't be happier.

Bottom line: Read the terms and skip the months if you don't want to be charged. The clothing is great and customer service is excellent. I have never had any issues with this service.

marleenn
7/1/17

I just wanted once pair of boots... It ended up making me VIP and charging me every month, (they say you get emails to cancel the charges they make to your card before the 1st but thats bull cause I got no such email) I proceed to get a hold of them to try and get my money back to which they give me sad customer service and make me feel stupid, "would you like me to explain VIP membership" ...no I wouldn't I would just like you to cancel it so it stops taking my money..The shoes are cheap and don't last very long. One word. Ridiculous. I asked to delete my account and she just cancelled my VIP member ship...Now I have to figure out how to do it on my own.

zaletas
6/30/17

Two days ago around 3 a.m. I'm up and I decide to check out justfab. I see some really cute block heels and they were around $40, but since I was a new customer my first item would be 75% off. I decide to purchase without reading previous reviews. Come to find out what VIP is I automatically cancelled. The following night around 2 a.m. I call and cancel. I'm not on hold very long , nice lady that picked up. She did insist a bit on making me stay, but my VIP membership was callened, and she said my order would still arrive. I then go in and cancel my account as a whole. When I attempt to login it tells me it's been deactivated, im pleased to hear. I was told during the same call that I would receive a tracking number via email I didn't and I wanted to clarify the whole money/scam thing I had seen, called again a few minutes ago. Answered within 2 mins , I got my tracking number, reassured my account was completely cancelled, and told no money would ever be taking out after my one time purchases that I had made. Pretty satisfied with the customer service calls and their help. Just in case, I did cancel my visa checkout account as well. I will be receiving my package sometime between now and the 28 of June. Will keep updated.

Helpful answer

They take out every month. You can skip any and all months just have to remember to do it. 1-866-337-0906 This is the number I was given if ever needing to cancel or have questions.

By Rachelle F. on 8/3/16
Helpful answer

From the 1st to the 5th of every month, you can go to "Your Boutique" and FOR THOSE DAYS ONLY you can click on the SKIP button and skip the month. You can do this as long as you like. OR just call Customer service and cancel. I've never had any problems. They've been impressively helpful. As for the money already, either talk to Customer Service or use it toward a purchase.....some fun boots maybe? If you can't find the SKIP button, call Customer Service.

By Marla G. on 12/6/15
Helpful answer

Then sweety, I would cancel your card asap and call your bank for fraudulent charges. The bank will move forward with an investigation of fraud and if I am correct, and if your bank is not a bunch of !&$&?, then they will credit your account. However make sure you have your cancellation VIP membership number handy, the exact date you canceled your VIP membership, the verification number of your cancellation that justfab gave you, and your card number justfab has linked to your old VIP membership, and lastly, FLAG ANY CHARGES justfab makes on your account with date stamps. I know it seems like a lot of hoop jumping, but this is what your bank will ask you when they send you to the fraud department, and they will ask you all of the above. I wish you the best of luck!

By Rachel W. on 8/1/15
Helpful answer

Make a Small Claims Court claim online. That's how I got my money back..

By Aleksandra K. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

I called in to cancel my account and the man on the phone told me it was canceled. I have been reading these reviews about employees lying so I went on the website to check. He did not explain to me that the phone call doesn't cancel the membership, just unlocks the option. So my answer to you is 1. Go to your account. 2. Click cancel. 3. State reason why and 4. Submit it. You should receive an email saying you will no longer be charged. Of course you cannot trust these people so for extra protection I suggest you call your bank, request these payments be blocked, and it they ask provide proof that you canceled. Good luck.

By Jessica B. on 7/22/16
Helpful answer

I don't know any of these answers. Call your credit card people.

By joanne G. on 8/25/13
Helpful answer

You have to skip it between the 1st & the 5th of the month, NOT before.. If you skip before the 1st, you will still be charged!

By Ashley M. on 7/22/15

All my shoes have been true to size I own 15 pairs or more lol

By Kelsey S. on 12/22/15
Helpful answer

your bank should be able to get your money back

By marie c. on 6/26/15
Helpful answer

The number on their site is 866 337-0906. But be warned. The customer service staff sound and go on like air heads ("oh, i'm sorry you want to cancel.." blah blah, just cancel the account!!!!!) trying to stall you and run up your phone bill, I assume in the hope that you will hang up. I got "cut off" from them the first time I tried to cancel my account. Once you get through to someone make it clear that you want to cancel and don't let them veer the conversation in any other way until they cancel it and ask them for a confirmation of same. I hope you get it sorted soon. It can be quite stressful (it's happened to me too). Best of luck with it, and stick to your guns!!

By Sarah M. on 8/3/16
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

10 Photos for JustFab