US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

taylord21
8/28/16

They do not make it clear that your card will be charged every month. Then if you try to cancel online with a "consultant" you are never connected via internet. So I called and the guy was so pushy about me keeping my membership. He said I could just skip months with the "skip" button located on the website, which I never found. Then he tried to offer me $10 off and I refused and he still kept cutting me off trying to make me keep this membership. I eventually hung up and just waited forever to be connected on my computer. DO NOT GET A MEMBERSHIP TO THIS SITE. It's not worth it, at all.

laurah136
8/27/16

Checked out and used my PayPal account , now just fab Said they don't have a order,and my paypal account it shows they do even with a order number from them, they say I have to wait for it to "fall" off my account on PayPal, which could be a month or more f***** a*******

mandyj10
8/25/16

Id give 0 stars if i could. They rob you of $40 every month due to misguided information and refuse to contact back about a refund after stating there is no obligation to buy and no member ship fee. The shoes are subpar and the fit is poor. i ordered my size and they were huge. so picked a different pair " after talking to my "" consultant"" that kept cutting me off"a size smaller to be safe and it was still to big. This company is a joke.steer clear or remember to cancel after every purchase.

lisam338
8/25/16

Please DO NOT buy form this site, they owe me money, I've never purchased from them yet they have accessed my PayPal account, all they respond with is we'll pay you back in 8 working days, the absolute worst kind of online retailer

catherinem58
8/22/16

I would not use JustFab again for shoe purchases. This is truly a buyer beware and I do hope companies like this learn this is not the way to do business.

idanm1
8/21/16

My wife bought shoes from JustFab 2 months ago, and we know found out that they keep charging us each month. according to their customers support we need to enter they website each month at the beginning of the month and ask them not to charge. we didn't do any subscription. be carefull!!!!!
Do not buy from this company!!!!!
and if you did in the past check carefully your bank account. it is their business model. they just try. most of the customers won't notice 30 pounds debit.

shannonf23
8/19/16

I would like to let everyone know that if you join as a VIP Member with JustFab, they will rob you of £35 because apparently it's what they do, I have not saved my details with the website, nor did I say it was a direct debit. They didn't make it clear to me when I signed up to buy a pair of shoes, there was no sentence or paragraph explaining this. I have just cancelled my subscription with them and will go to the bank to cancel anymore payments they wish to rob me of. Thank you for reading this...JustFab are robbers.

jennh16
8/17/16

Customers should not be defaulted as a VIP Member, it should be a conscious choice. Like so many others, I did not realize I agreed to a continuous 55$ monthly fee, after buying an 8$ skirt that wasn't even the right color. Terrible people are running this terrible company.

innd
8/17/16

I bought six pairs of shoes, yes- i know the prices were really good but i thought since i am a VIP member that's why the prices were so low. First, it took over a month to get product, secondly- they were so cheaply made, it looked like they were used shoes. Third, i returned the shoes and they only gave me a half a refunded. I am still waiting for the other part of the refund. I never talked to the staff via only through live chat and they were somewhat helpful. I canceled the membership but i had to talk to three people in order to do it.

marah6
8/14/16

The day I received my order, my shoes were showing at a greatly reduced price on the site. when I called "customer service" I was told that they would not reduce the price as the sale started after I made my purchase (a whole 5 business days). Asked to speak to the supervisor and all he and the rep could do was quote policy to me and give me the condescending "I understand." Anywhere else I've ever shopped if the price is reduce within 30 days of purchase they honor the sale price! Done with JustFab!!

suzannec31
8/11/16

I signed up in January 2016 for buy one get one free. Boots were ok. But I skipped months then this morning I go to bank and money has been taken by them. So I called them on 020 36953 830 and really had a go at them. 2 mins later they arranged a full refund of the money they took out my bank and then cancelled my membership.

If your having same problem call this number 020 36953 830

lisal198
8/9/16

Tried to skip but couldn't find how to! Tried ringing and of course was kept on hold until I got so fed up and hung up. Cancelled my membership which they confirmed only to have another £35 taken from my account. They were supposed to email me confirmation of a reimbursement (after an argument)and how to redeem a credit but of course they haven't. The £12 shoes I've purchased have now cost another £70. Terrible customer service, complete con. would advise not to use.

kayleighj
8/8/16

I clicked skip this month on my account as when you buy it joins you to VIP member but says you can skip as many months as you want. I went online on the 4th clicked skip this month as you have to do it before the 5th of every month and on the 6th email saying £35 has been added To my account! Emailed them and guess what they can't sort it out it has to be done over the phone but they will not ring you. You have to ring them and they keep you on hold for 20 or so minutes lucky I'm getting my money back. I skipped the month for a reason not for them to go and take my money anyway even though I went online and skipped that month!

sandras129
7/29/16

I recently ordered two pairs of shoes from JustFab. My card was charged for the transaction. Six days later, I receive an e-mail that the order was delayed. Ten days later, I checked my order, and it had been canceled. I contacted the company and was told that the order was canceled for insufficient funds. I contacted my bank and discovered that JustFab attempted to collect twice on my account: first at the original purchase and again at shipping time. I am still waiting on my original funds to be reversed to my card.

oksanak4
7/27/16

Some time ago I bought shoes and a bag on their site. I cannot say anything good about the quality ( actually, didn't expect much for such a price), just liked the design. Months later I got an sms that confirmed my payment to this $#*!ty shop ( it was like I put 39.95 euros on my online account there). First of all, I blocked my card. Secondly, I wrote to them on Facebook about my stolen money. Their Barbi ( f...king Eva) said that I should call them and they'd try to help me. I said that I was abroad in a roaming, so, I was not gonna spend even more money to fix everything. It was their fault, so, I recommended them to find a way to contact me ( gave them whatsapp for free calls). But that $#*! kept insisting that they could not call me, it was me who should do that. I repeated myself, that I wasn't going to spend more money for them. And in case I don't get a call from them, my negative reviews would be everywhere. Since that day that $#*! blocked me on Facebook and almost every day I receive sms that they try to steal money from my blocked card again n again n again! Somebody!!!! Is it possible to stop all this $#*!?? Is there any law for such thieves?? I cannot understand how they still exist???Excuse me, in my country we don't have this shop, so, I really cannot do anything from here. But ppl from other countries!!! WAKE UP!!!!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE!!! NEVER USE IT!!! THEY STILL MONEY FROM BANK CARDS!

jessicab169
7/19/16

I ordered shoes with a VIP membership taking a sizable percent off, so I got navy wedges for $14.95 instead of $39.95. I knew about the reoccuring $39.95 charge so after receiving my new shoes a week later I called to cancel my subscription. When I called customer service was extremely rude. This man left me on the line in silence for long periods of time and after screaming "HELLO?" he would reply with snappy remarks like "Don't cancel" "please stay." His voice was soaked in sarcasm so of course I retaliated with my own snappy remark of "No I want to cancel" He told me that the subscription was canceled and we hung up the phone. What he did not know was that I was on the Just Fab website simultaneously to make sure he wasn't lying. It's important that you know the phone call DOES NOT cancel the subscription. All they do is unlock an option on your account page to unsubscribe. Make sure you go to your account page and click CANCEL. You will be asked why you want to cancel and pick an option. If you DO NOT get a confirmation email saying you canceled your subscription, it did not work. Hope this helps.

dominiqued17
7/18/16

Every time i order something its a problem. The shoe isn't true to size, the person ordering sends my shoe to a different address(like a whole other state). Now the website wont allow me to check out which causes me to miss out on a shoe i actually want. They will take your money as a credit but tell you what you can and cant buy with it. The site depending on who is looking on it meaning ..my boyfriend has a page and i do ..the price would be different on my page from his! Uggh I give up.

isabelleb7
7/16/16

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on JustFab (BOGOF) and was really impressed! Got a call telling me my shoes had been dispatched, they arrived 2 days later and look great. Don't look as cheap as they are and delivered in good packaging. Only think to improve on, it would be nice to receive a confirmation e-mail!

cicik
7/15/16

So I just bought my first pair of justfab shoes, I have not yet received my shoes so I can't tell you about the quality! But when you check out and enter your card you have to check the box at the bottom! I'm 16 so I'm never a person to read those thing but I realized it said "I agree to become to JustFab VIP Membership" and you HAVE to check the box to check out! Being a teenager I obviously don't have much money so I actually decided to read it and it states to be a member it talks about a fee but doesn't say how much so I check out and got an email saying I was a member and realized how much the monthly fee was I immediately cancelled! Well when I called, the lady wouldn't take no for an answer and told me to try it out so I said ok! I called back at 10pm (it's a machine at night time and a machine can't take no for an answer) and cancelled it because I saw all of the reviews and got my account cancelled and the moment I got off the phone I had an email saying my membership is cancelled! The point is, I will keep an eye on my bank account but you can't sue a company if you checked the box and If you bought shoes then you obviously pressed it!

jelisar
7/14/16

Guys if your looking for great discounts high fashion shoes this is the place to be and yes you see alot of negative reviews on how every momth the were hit with a fee and wasn't aware of the situation get real it states at the bottom of our email and on the website that if you do not want to purchase anything to click skip this month and thats before the 5th if you dont on the 6th you will see the charge on your bank account so if you wanna write bad reviews i suggest to get into facts first when it states you can cancel any time and or skip this month as much months as you want

ann-mariep
7/13/16

This is the worst scam I have ever come across. When you try to close the account you can't get back your money. I would advise do not even think about signing up. I signed up from a friend request and to date they have been taking money from my account. By the time i realised i was told i had to redeem the credit for items since i could not get my money back. There is nothing i want from their website so my credit is just there as wasted money.

kariss32
7/13/16

this was my first order on just fab and I ordered a pair of shoes and still had not received them 7 days later or had any email to say they had been dispatched or anything (which normally every other company does so you know what stage your order is at) due to this I googled reviews on "just fab" which is the only reason I now know that they charge you £35 a month for a membership? why would I want a membership when I just wanted to order 1 item. it does not say anywhere on the website about them charging you the £35 until you look deeper in to it. which is bad as people wouldn't know all this money is being taken! you can not unsubscribe online you have to ring up. So I have no shoes still and I am going to ring up and cancel the "VIP" membership as it is a scam. absolutey terrible website. save yourself the hassle and DO NOT order from here.

samanthal55
7/11/16

Horrendous. Wish I had never heard of them. I have lost a fortune to this company and then had to buy cheap and nasty shoes and clothes to use up the money they have taken out of my account. Trying to cancel membership now I realise that how they operate. If this is not a scam why do they not warn you in normal size print that by buying one single item from them, you are going to pay £35 a month to them forever or until you cotton on to their scam.

gemmai
7/3/16

I don't trust this website one bit I didn't know until last night I look on PayPal Account and found I was getting charge just having One and I haven't even bought anything try calling customer service and nothing was happen it's mad me so mad knowing I just found out this

jennferr
6/29/16

This website is a terrible company, they charge your account for a monthly membership fee, that they say is credited to your account, show you things on sale then turn around and when you pick those items they charge you a different price. Then charge your bank account a second time for the higher different price than what was shown. refuse to give a refund or let you talk to the supervisor putting someone on who wont give their real name or their extension number or the name of their supervisor. and they keep charging your account even after canceling.

66 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question