US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mih242
2/21/17

I am sick to the back teeth of this company, it behaves in a totally underhand way, to SKIP the month and not pay, is made very very difficult to find! Plus they do not show your payment card on your account so you cannot cancel! You have to call. This whole company needs to be eliminated! I for one. as i travel a lot find it hard to keep tabs on what goes on with payments and also being able to cancel things. But this is the WORSE company i have EVER had to deal with. DO NOT sign up! You do not even get reminders of payments going out beforehand - they make a fortune on the back of this.

Tip for consumers: do not use this website.

emiliec3
2/19/17

I was charged money to my credit card when the website repeatedly told me "I wouldn't get charged UNLESS I bought a product" but then charged my credit card and refused to refund me once I noticed the transaction.

kelliec11
2/18/17

First of all I have had zero issues. Cute clothes, reasonable prices. I am also. VIP member and they do not just go into your account and take $35 dollars a month. You are not paying $35 a month to be a member. It CLEARLY explains that you can skip a month of purchasing just by clicking " skip this month". If you do this, you will be charged ZERO. Nothing will come out of your account. If you forget, however, yes your card will be charged the $35 dollars. BUT that $35 goes as a credit into your JustFab account to use for shopping the site. It's is not ripping you off in any way shape or form. If your card gets charged it is because YOU didn't click " skip this month" between the 1st and the 5th of every month. It's pretty easy to understand if you just read it.

skyyl
2/16/17

I called to cancel my account after receiving my first pair of shoes because I felt the material was cheap. The representative did not cancel my account and I later called back to check because I was still receiving emails. They canceled my account the second time I called but charged my card $70 for an order I did not fill. Horrible company and do not suggest to anyone

jennifers333
2/13/17

If you make any purchase with them they automatically sign you up for their hefty "monthly membership fee". It's ridiculous! I got charged $54 CAD with no refunds because it's in their terms and conditions but no where else. Total crooks. Do not buy from them.

junaidm2
2/13/17

My wife bought some shoes some months back and they have since been charging her £35 each month. When she rang in and complained she was told that by buying the shoes online she was signed to a £35 monthly membership fee. how crazy is that!! £35 membership fee for what? No manual human selection was made, Proper scammers. Strongly advise to stay from them. Cant believe they are allowed to trade.

reik11
2/12/17

They make it impossible to cancel and then reactivate your membership so you have to call again and again. I have called my credit card company and have filed credit card fraud.

queenq2
2/10/17

This company steals your money. This company will go into your bank account and take your money. Again, do not purchase anything from this website. Nothing!! Of course, their deals WILL make think about purchasing. Please think twice. This company is a fraud. WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT. DO NOT PURCHASE FOR JUST FAB.

jps6
2/10/17

Don't sign up for this. They will automatically deduct $39.95 in USD from your credit card monthly after your first purchase (even if they are justfab.CA) and ships from the US. They don't email you about it, they just charge you.

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. They say it is open monday to friday 12am to 12pm PT, I tried several days to chat with them within that time in PT but no answer.

THEIR PHONE CALL SERVICE IS AUTOMATED. It can understand complete sentences but will not be helpful. I asked to talk to someone not automated but the machine says it is not possible.

I tried to cancel my membership for automatic payments by chat and call but they are not helping. I am suing this company.

STAY AWAY FROM IT!

For the record, I liked my orders, but they are not that great to make up for the hassle and stress.

micaa
2/10/17

Do not order from this company! Complete skam they sign you up to a vip membership scheme and take £35 a month from your account without authorisation!!! Apparently it's in the small print but it's that small it cannot be read. When ringing up to cancel an demand my £140 back I get told my money has turned into credit which is none refundable to spend on there website!! Disgusting I will be writing to your head office an not deffinately won't be ordering from you again the quality is awful also!

jasonb259
2/9/17

I ordered boots for my daughter in December 2016. I didn't want to worry about having to remember to skip every month so I just called one week later from my order and cancelled my VIP Membership. Now in January 2017 and February 2017 I have been charged $39.95 TWICE! I have called their customer service and they are claiming that they have not charged me any $39.95 charge. I received now help, no consideration of my issue, no optional help to get this figured out. I'm going to contact my bank and see if they can help. Other than that I have no i no idea what to do to get my money back. I have cancelled my account completely online so hopefully that avoids future charges.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!

maxines12
2/8/17

Set up my account in early 2016 since I only wanted to buy a pair of boots I signed up for the VIP, after realizing that I would be charged 39.95 a month just to be a member I canceled my subscription. Well to my surprise I had to called back 3 more xs and was still being charged at 39.95 a month ! Long story short I had to call back 3 more times to get them to cancel my subscription and to stop stealing money from my account. Beware this company will Rob you Blind ! Any you'll be stuck with a pair of shoes you can't even fit to boot!

nicoleh82
2/8/17

Horrible, charged me 2 vip membership fees for 2 months taking out over $160 out of my account. They said it was an error and still havent refunded me.....

savannahg1
2/8/17

Cheap quality shoes and they charged me after I had already deactivated my account. I will never shop there again and I'm not sure how they've made it this far as a company since their business practices are $#*!.

sarahf107
2/6/17

I am so angered by this. I have been dealing with a refund from JustFab for 18 months now. 18 months ago, I got a confirmation of a refund I was making. I was to be getting 3 cheques: $153, $145.50, and $119.85. The girl sent me a confirmation and said it would take 10-12 weeks just to issue the cheque, then mailing time after that. I wasn't happy with it, but what can you do. At least I was getting my money back, right? Wrong. 11 weeks later, I called to ask them about the status of my cheques. The lady on the phone told me it can take up to 12 weeks, and promised it would be done in the next week. Fast forward a month, I call them again after not receiving a cheque. They say they need to check with the back office, which is "closed" (It's always closed, I've called about 50 times after this, and they always use the same line). They say that they'll leave an email with the "back office", and they'll call me within 24 hours with an update. 3 days later I have no update, so I call them again. This time I get serious and ask for a supervisor. The supervisor says he needs to contact back office and he will call me within 24 hours. I gave him a rant about how this happened 3 days ago and I never received a call. He promised he would. He didn't. A few more months later (6 months after my refund confirmation), I receive a cheque for $153. Excellent. I cash it and wait for the remaining 2 cheques. Two months later, nothing. I call them again. I get the same robotic comments about back office, 24 hours. No call. A month later I call again. This time they have answers. The cheques have been processed and just need to be mailed. A month later, I still haven't received the cheques, so I call again. This new supervisor tells me the last supervisor made an error, and that the cheques were never processed. He needs to email back office, which is currently closed, and call me back within 24 hours. 24 hours later no call. Fast forward months and numerous calls with no real answers until today. Today's supervisor tells me that my $145.50 and $119.85 cheques aren't coming. She tells me it's actually supposed to only be $159 left on one remaining cheque, and that all of the 10+ previous supervisors I had spoke to were wrong. She tells me that even though all 10+ supervisors had confirmed for me time and time again the $ amount of the cheques (because I was scared they would scam me one day and pretend they don't owe me as much as they do) were all wrong, even though they kept confirming the same numbers. She said she saw nothing in my case notes that corroborated my story.

They she had the balls to tell me that there was an error made in the processing of the (erroneous) $159 cheque and they would need to start the entire process again. It would take 10-12 weeks. I asked for this supervisor's manager, and she quoted me a 1 minute wait 25 minutes ago. I've been on hold for 25 times longer than she estimated, and I'm almost willing to bet my life savings that they're gonna let me hold for a bit longer, and then hang up the line. It wouldn't be the first time JustFab did that to me.

suziek4
2/6/17

Apart from all the other reviews regarding the VIP scheme which is a complete rip off. Do not fall for the express delivery either.
I paid £3.95 for 2-3 working days delivery and then informed that is business days only. Weekends don't count. So basically only worth it if you order on a Monday or Tuesday. Otherwise go for the free 5-7 days which is realistically 7-9 days due to every week having a weekend. Despite courier companies working 7 days a week.
Also feel free to call them and speak to someone very unhelpful in the Phillipines.
Beware of this company. Initial deal of 2 pairs for £35 good but make sure you call immediately to cancel the membership.

annep47
2/1/17

I've just purchased items via this site having been recommended it by a friend. The terms and conditions are CLEARLY stated and there are no hidden catches. If you click a button between the 1st and 5th of the month to say you won't be shopping that month you don't pay anything. if you don't trust yourself to remember to do this then you simply don't sign up as a VIP member. The terms clearly state that to do this you sign out at the payment stage as a 'guest' - not difficult to understand. By taking 5 minutes to read the terms and conditions you'd realise this was a marketing initiative - not a 'scam'.

desireer10
1/26/17

I'm seeing a majority negative reviews, primarily people saying they have been 'scammed'. I read the membership agreement so I don't feel scammed at all. Yes you're credit card is charged, just as the agreement says it will be. Folks really need to read through these things before signing up! If you can't afford $40 a month for shoes then don't sign up! I have been thrilled with every pair I've received. Comfortable, true to size, and hot styles! I have bought 10+ pairs of heels and boots so far and I couldn't be happier!

annes93
1/24/17

I wish I had known of this site before I purchased anything from justfab.com. Wow, what a scam. The shoes are cheap--seriously, this is what our oceans will be filled with because they are unwearable and not recyclable. The quality of the clothing is flimsy, doesn't last through one washing. I just tried to cancel my "VIP membership" via chat it it took 5 back-and-forths before the person would finally accept the fact that I wanted to cancel my account. Just horrible all around.

gemmae3
1/21/17

Wanted to buy 1 pair of trousers and accidently signed up for VIP scheme.
Called up and was told they'd emailed me confirmation to cancel my membership or go ahead.. never got sent an email. £175 has been taken out my bank account from previous months without me even noticing. Wanted to get it credited back into my account or bank into credit so I could use to be told when I cancelled my membership it then disappears
Utter Filth

nanditav
1/20/17

They dip into your account with no authorisation duplicate orders and take more money.
Beware of becoming a VIP member as once you are a member you will not be able to purchase sale items in one word it is a bummer!
Total scam!

mariai33
1/20/17

Watch out for their internet statement for a free VIP membership.:

I have suddenly found an extra charge in my account that I did not expect and going back into their web page to seek the reason for this charge, to my extreme surprise, I found their small print contradict their advert for " free VIP membership" Clearly their VIP membership is not free!!!

If you are not careful they will deduct this amount every month! unless you inform them that you wish to cancel a membership that you don't even know you had.

This is extremely upsetting. The webpage is certainly very misleading on this matter and abusive of customers good nature, by letting us to believe that if we subscribe to your free news letters, these come at an unwanted cost.
I do not recall having signed for any VIP membership or receive a number or reference regarding this membership.
After calling their customer service, they were trying to convince me that I signed for it without proof. I demanded that the extra charge of GBP 35.00 that they have deducted from my bank account to be refunded as it has been taken without my consent . They say that they will, after me losing my temper over the phone BUT they never had. So not only they are dishonest but they do not keep to their word and they just probably wanted me to leave them alone. I had to inform my bank about it to reject any new payments that this company might try again.
This should not be allowed. This people should have a bit more integrity. I certainly do not wish to hear of this company ever again. I bet they have made a very good Xmas revenue out of it but I hope they close down as soon as possible and find a more honest way to make a living.

alisaj5
1/19/17

No matter what style I looked at it said they were out of stock, I like my wish app much better, I'm sure not going to bother with just fab any more they didn't have one single item I was interested in in stock

siran1

WORST CASE EVER!!
I AM LITERALLY SO FRUSTRATED i DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.SAYS THERE WILL BE 10$ SHOES AND BY SIGNING UP WE WONT NOTICE WE ARE SIGNING UP FOR MONTHLY CHARGE OF 40 $$..ITS LITERALL BULL$#*!..
jUST STAY AWAY FROM IT.

kellyc141
1/19/17

absolute s*** website, charged me the £35 then when try to use MY MONEY I cant get the sale price as stating I have "potential" credit. NO its MY MONEY its not potential credit!!!! worse thing I ever did was sign up to this ridiculous site. people stay away wish I had read the reviews beforehand.

89 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
lisam395
Lisa M.
A: You can but you pay full price
2 weeks, 6 days ago