US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

juliao14
12/7/16

I too have been scammed. Is this legal?.

Tip for consumers: Dont sign up you will get nice cheap boots and then be billed for nothing the next onth.

abriam
12/7/16

Literally signed up for this VIP membership because it said it was free. Little do I know they charge you $40.00 bucks a month if you don't choose to skip the month between the 1st and the 5th of the month. Which it had no details about in the signup. Then of course I wanted to cancel my account; and to do so you need to call or use a chat system. I first tried to use the chat and sat on the page for a half an hour to find no one from the business connecting with me. So I decided to call and it was a computer that asked for the phone number associated with the account. On my account there is no phone number or option for a phone number on the account. So I called 3 separate times trying to figure it out. Then finally the next day I tried the chat again because I really wanted to cancel these VIP memberships. So I sat on the chat page for a whole hour before getting connected to someone who was very rude and ended up disconnecting on me. So I refreshed and connected with someone who was finally able to help me out and explain it all. This process took way too long and the customer service overall was horrid. I will never do business with this company again.

mb187
12/6/16

I was pleased with my order at the time I received it and thought that I had gotten a good deal but little did I know I had been signed up for some type of "Vip Membership" when it charged my card $39.95 monthly. Luckily I caught it after the first month and immediately canceled however it still charged my card. When I called to cancel I had to raise my voice at the person on the phone because she kept trying to get me to keep the account and wouldn't cancel it. Also the boots that I got were cheaply made. Company is just trying to scam costumers into making money read everything carefully when you sign up so you don't end up getting charged for nothing like I did!!! Would not recommend!!!!

catherinet30
12/5/16

They won't let you cancel your account. Their website says you can chat with them 24/7 but that is not true. It's close to impossible to get a hold of a human being on the phone, which is the only way to cancel your account. I stuck it out one morning, though, and ONE HOUR later I finally convinced the guy to say something other than "Yes, essentially your account is closed." I knew this was a way for them to continue charging me since he wasn't actually answering my question which was "Will you be sending an email confirming my account is cancelled? Please verbally confirm my account is cancelled." He did everything to dance around this. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!! Anyway - I was surprised to see that they actually did send me an email confirming my account was cancelled. But don't get excited! Because I was charged the next month! I tried to get a hold of a human being. No such luck. You cannot even write to them! I decided to take a breath for my own sanity's sake, and let it go until the following month when I would remember to (if necessary) skip the month and then try to reach them again. What do you know! I just got an email telling me to remember to skip the month so I won't be charged! If you do cancel all of your plans for at least one ENTIRE day and night in order to speak to someone on the phone? SADDLE UP! Because they are going to speak to you as though you are a moron, and when that doesn't work they are going to simply start ignoring your words and repeating over and over again, "You have credits you should use so let's use those and you can call another time if you'd like to reach us." That's just the beginning! They are going to eventually become so rude to you that you'll want to hang-up (and I'm sure this is another way for them to get most sane individuals off the phone before cancelling their account.) If you're zen enough to still be talking with them past this point? They will cave, tell you that your account is essentially closed, and then they will hang up the phone and have a good laugh. I am now going to cancel my atm card since they ignored my request to even skip this month and CHARGED ME FOR A THIRD TIME AFTER "CANCELLING" MY ACCOUNT. Cancelling my debit card means contacting all the companies with whom I have automatic monthly bills paid....and many, many more annoying things that I shouldn't have to be doing.
What do we do??? THIS IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT SIGN UP WITH JUSTFAB! DO NOT!!

abbyv2
12/5/16

Never been happy with this company and how they have ran but recently I went almost a year without paying a membership fee and one day out of the blue they charge my account. Not really sure how they got my new credit card number since I only had it for a couple of months but they figured it out and charged me. I never submitted my new credit card information into their system so I'm not sure how they figured it out. Currently waiting for my new card to get here in the mail. Fingers crossed they don't figure my new credit card information out again. Frauds.

allisonf20
12/5/16

They created a special offer hiding all the conditions I suppose. They will give you very interesting prices for one day and after if you don't realize they will take £35 every month to be their special VIP customer. What a joke!
It's been more than a month that i'm trying to return my shoes, I scheduled it 4 times, the 4 times they didn't show up. I'm still waiting...
Very very bad marketing strategy guys...

chanelm4
12/4/16

They were taking my money out without my permission and had the audacity to have an attitude when I started questioning them . Please whoever reads this DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DISHONEST, MISTRUSTFUL , COMPANY! You will regret it and end up pissed off with less money in your bank account . I yelled at them and finally they gave me back my money but one man was trying to negotiate with me as to why I should stay . Hello why would I stay with a fraudulent scammer company that uses cheap material to make average/poor shoes and tries to pass it off as a good thing. Just fab is just trash.com

lc38
12/2/16

Foreign customer service agent that make you constantly repeat what you're calling for! Twice their stupid voice recognition system "Anna" that understands full sentences has cancelled my order and then the item is no longer available when I go to reorder it!

audreyh16
12/2/16

robbing slimey underhanded company they raid your bank and refuse to refund you needs to be stopped

fghjg
12/1/16

You have to go in every month to skip the month before the fifth. I do this every month and always get the confirmation email, but they still charged me as if I hadn't skipped the month.

lindac236
12/1/16

tried to cancel and they do everything, but cancel. talk talk, talk, but no cancel. do not start with them you will never get out. fabkids just as bad.

briannas13
12/1/16

They did not make my shoes the right way. I thought maybe I got the wrong size so i had my sister put them on and she said the same thing. The back of the heel just curves in and by the end of the day you'll probably have wounds like me. This company does not care about the quality of their shoes they just want your money. They very secretly tell you that your going to be charged $40 EVERY MONTH. Also was a HUGE SCUFF on my boots when I received them. I emailed them and they never got back to me. Do not buy stuff from this company!

jessicas204
11/28/16

I love saving money -- and I love purchasing shoes ...

But you do NOT get the best of both worlds with this website. Every time that I have ordered from there I have complications. Every time I call to cancel and repeat that I'm canceling over and over again, they basically tell me know and keep me for way too long (one time it was an hour and a half conversation). Once I was finished with the conversation he had added a $10 credit to my account for the inconvenience. I finally went to go use that to buy my sister a present and the ten dollars wasn't taken out of the account. So I called, again...
She said that there was nothing I could do about it. There was a website wide promotion going on then and that is what didn't allow me to use the credit...
Excuse me - but if you say the reason I couldn't use it was because of a promotion that I didn't have to type in, I think that's silly. In addition to that, she stated that they can't use the credit when there's a discounted product... um hello, 40 seconds ago she told me that the VIP membership (which is what basically everyone has) IS a discounted deal. So if I could use it then, then I should be able to use it now. Don't you think? Wait to buy your shoes from a GOOD company that has their CUSTOMERS in heart and in mind... One that will listen to the needs of the consumer and stop talking over them when they want to cancel and giving them false hopes on using the ten dollar credit you gave them for being a pain in the first place.

ericad25
11/27/16

I was charged 3 times for same item, have sent goods back and not refunded, plus the silly VIP which is small print so you dont realise about till they charge you again! Still fighting to get money I am owed back after several phone calls!

hannahr37
11/26/16

I bough a pair of boots and they scruffed very badly within the first day, just from walking around at the mall. I'm very disappointed at the cheap quality

daniellek20
11/26/16

People claiming this is a scam are idiots. They did not read before accepting the discounted pricing, you don't even have to read the small print or terms and conditions to see that the VIP membership is a monthly membership. It's actually a great way for someone to budget in clothing purchases. You can let your monthly amounts build up and buy when you find the clothes and shoes you like.

One downside is the skipping, only being able to skip between the 1st and 5th of the month is annoying. It would be better if they allowed you to skip the next month anytime from the previous payment until the 5th.

lisaw213
11/24/16

I order a really cute coat from Just Fab. It was a good price and shipped fast.

pamelae17
11/24/16

I just made my first purchase and received them within a few days. They are amazing. Love them and can't beat the price

melissag73
11/24/16

So I go to this site looking for boots for winter. They won't let me look at anything without signing up VIP. Ok fine, whatever. I figure at the most it would cost $10 a month. So I order my pair of boots, and THEN it tells me that it's signed me up for a $40 a month recurring payment through my payment method after the fact. For a clothing store, they are a bunch of $#*!s. If you want to sell, you don't force anyone into anything. And the member services? What a joke. I'm STILL waiting to talk to someone and it's been 45 minutes and counting. I've stopped everything through paypal. Now I just want my account closed. But I expect my boots as according to paypal I already paid for them. You know why they don't have a review section on facebook? because they know it would be filled with negative reviews. Then I get told over email that they have a vip skipping option that you have to use so you don't get charged. I have to remember to do it by the 6th each month or they will charge me for the vip. Skipping option, what a joke, I should not have to skip anything. I should not have been forced to be part of thevip thing in the first place. It should always be totally optional and you should have to enroll after the fact with ALL terms and conditions revealed BEFORE enrolling. That's how moral people do it. Because if I forget to skip, then you will charge me. That's called slime ball tactics. I'm still waiting to talk to one of your members in the chat and it's been 45 minutes and counting. Why do I have to wait on them to have my account cancelled and I can't just cancel my account myself like in every other legitimate online business in the world? Is it that they are hoping I'd give up so they can continue to charge me? Gee, I wonder. They've already been blocked through paypal and I will be keeping any of this correspondence including the chat (If I ever get through) so I have a record in case they decide to do anything stupid.

I am so angry they were trying to force me into something it isn't even funny. I couldn't cancel my account, and I couldn't cancel an order, I have to contact them and wait forever to get a response. The agent through email finally cancelled my account with them without me ever being able to speak to an agent through chat. Never ever again. I will go to REAL companies that aren't such slime balls like victorias secret and lane bryant. I will never ever use these guys again.

shannonk26
11/23/16

I purchased 2 pair of boots. I love them! Definitely will buy more.

jimineyc
11/23/16

I was really concerned when i first started my membership, but I figured I would try it out since i was getting 2 pairs of shoes for $30 and cancel later if i didn't like. I ended up loving both pairs of shoes and ordered another pair of booties and an all lace top that was beautiful too. The quality of everything has been great, even the lace shirt which I thought for sure was going to be a cheap material, but it wasn't, it's very great quality and I've worn it several times.

I completely understood I was going to be charged the 40 bucks each month (unless i skip), so I'm very confused on how other people missed it. It's your own fault for not knowing what you're paying for.

lisac251
11/23/16

I recently gave a scathing review of this company who doesnt let you cancel your account and lies to you when using Live Chat. I turned them in to the Better Business Bureau for not refunding me accordingly and in less than 24 hours they answered. They gave an excuse and blamed the one month delay on Pay Pal and said they would have my refund to me in 24 hours. Alot of work to get back 35 bucks but at least my point was made and they have yet another bad ding on their reputation

destinyv5
11/21/16

So I see a TON of negative reviews. RESPECTFULLY I have to inform you that if you input your bank/credit card information without reading the fine print, who is really to blame? I ordered my first pair for 10.00 with the FULL understanding that this is a monthly subscription. Because I read the extra details. I also am aware that if I would like to not pay for a month or a few months, I can go in between the 1st and 5th of each month and skip. Even more so, I am aware that if I do NOT skip I will be charged roughly 40.00 and have a credit to shop. Its a little mind blowing that so many people overlook small details. You create an entire profile, it congratulates you for becoming a VIP member, tells you that you are signing up for a membership, yet most are not aware how this happened? I ordered my first pair on 11/14/16 and received my AMAZING boot on 11/19. Could not be happier with my experience and will continue with my membership.

kaylah36
11/18/16

Literally the worst thing that has ever happened to me shopping online. I called on the phone to cancel my "VIP" Membership only to have a man whom I could barely understand tell me that they were not able to cancel my account because I had the $39.95 a month "balance" which functions as a gift card and can be exchanged for more items from the store. However, he also explained that even if I used the credit, I'd be charged ANOTHER $39.95 as a "gift card" for my newer purchase. So, essentially, there is no way out and I will need to call my credit card company and cancel the card linked to the account which is a huge pain. Never buy anything from this website. Yes, the explain all this to you in the fine print but honestly, who the hell even reads that? I shop online all the time with major companies such as Urban Outfitters and American Apparel and they are legitimate companies. I assumed that given the media coverage and popularity of JustFab that it would also be reliable without having to do any investigating but apparently not. Either be very careful or avoid the website all together.

tamarak16
11/18/16

I thought I was the only one being scammed for my money!

I originally ordered two pair of boots for $39.95, I received my shoes within 5-6 days of ordering them a week later I noticed I was charged an additional $39.95 so of course I called trying to figure out WHY/WHAT is this charge on my bank statement. Well, some guy with a thick accent (I couldn't barely understand him) said every month you get charged and it wasn't making any sense at all even though he tried explaining for 5 minutes nonstop. It was adding up. So he told me I would receive a refund with 2-3 business days depending on my bank. So I waited until the 10th day and my money is still not in my account! I end up just cancelling my membership but now I'm hesitant to call back because I don't wanna give them my personal info and then they end up taking more of my money. This is ridiculous. I knew those $10 & 2 for $39.95 deals were too good to be true. Smh! What a loss. Please do not order from them!

80 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question