Review of JustFab

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

brendan224
5/25/17

I would never recommend anyone to them, so angry proper scammers who are there to take/steal your money.

erint36
5/21/17

This site is AWFUL! They make it seem like you are getting a great deal when you purchase and automatically enter you into their VIP program in order to get a better deal - I bought a $9 pair of shoes. They continue to charge your credit card $39 a month and since im Canadian i was charged $56 for the "membership charge". They told me you have to skip this every month within the first 5 days or else you will be charged. They know very well that noone will remember to do this and are stealing money from people. This is CRAZY noone buy from this store. P.s the $9 shoes make my feet bleed.

yourm17
5/20/17

I liked justfab I had it for months. They aren't thieves they give you til the 5th to slip so if you don't want anything then skip. If you don't that's your fault. I did cancel my membership for a period of time when I wasn't financially able to keep it up and It was so simple. I went to the online chat and said I wanna quit and boom done. I will start again when I'm ready. They do have good products. Shoes are true to fit. Dresses not so much but buy one size smaller and you will be ok.

catherineh77
5/17/17

cancelled and still got charged 35 pound think they need investigating chat lines talk the talk they should send me the recording apparently they kept charging because I agreed to keep my account running I case I changed my mind I kept saying as long as you don't take anymore money 35 pound again made me overdrawn again so its more so angry

sabrinab29
5/16/17

Besides the fact that you're forced to skip the month or be charged, what frustrates me is that because I don't shop regularly I have to get skip the month every time and I forgot to do so about 2 or 3 times, which went towards "member credits". I am going on vacation in 10 days so I decided it would be time to redeem my credits. I found 2 things I wanted, thought I was good to go and use my credits until I saw I was only able to use one of them. Apparently, you can't use your credits if the total amount in your cart is less than the total amount of the credits, so I spent 3 HOURS trying to find something else I didn't initially want to avoid spending extra money. Most of the things I also liked were either sold out or not enough for me to use my credits. It was a huge waste of time for me to end up having to spend money anyways and I think it shouldn't matter how much the items cost you should just be able to use however much you want to use from the credits and let the difference go towards your next purchase because not everything is $39.95 on the site. I was forced to either spend $39 or get something else that added up to that amount or more in order to use both credits. After this I am cancelling my membership, I am so upset that I had to waste all that time. Let's not even talk about the fact that you cannot erase your credit cards and your points (not credits) "expire" after a certain period of time. So whatever benefits from points you would get as a member you lose if you don't shop enough! what a scam

Tip for consumers: Yes they have some nice looking things here but just avoid this website all together, they are just trying to take your money and make you keep spending more. Go shop at a better place.

michellel198
5/16/17

holy moly this company are pure thieves, extremely shady tactics and preying on people (majority) who have better things to do in their lives than SKIPPING MONTH or else u get charged 35 pounds, thats a LOT of money i'd say. DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM OR ELSE YOU WILL FALL INTO THEIR TRAP. I got charged 3 times within a year - thats like 100 pounds and their products definitely don't reflect the price they charge, they're garbage. the jeans are made of cheap quality fabrics that don't stretch at all and everything just cheap looking af.....

don't buy with just thieves, they're 100% horrible and unethical - should be shut down tbh

esseng
5/15/17

I ordered a pair of heels from them recently, in April hoping to wear them for my birthday. I got them for $9 because that was the promotion when you first sign up. Few weeks later, I get a email about a free JustFab kids outfit. I have nieces and nephews so I decided to get something for my neice. I just had to pay for shipping which was $4. I looked at my mobile banking app and noticed my account was less than it should be... a lot less... JustFab charged me full price for both items and I don't understand why. I just found out before writing this and I came on here to see if anybody else had similar issues and they did. I hope I'm able to get in contact with someone and no games are played or I'll just return both items because that's ridiculous

glendag12
5/14/17

My niece placed a dress for her graduation in the shopping cart. As a gift to her I paid for it then I get another charge deducted from my account.
Called them and was told because she is a member they will automatically deduct from your card a monthly charge that us called a credit so she can order again
There is nothing on their web site that mentions this or to agree to this.
They wouldn't let me delete my card info from her account unless I placed a different card.
You are a very deceiving company to trick your buyers to buy more.
And now my Niece has called to cancel her membership and was told it will take up to 12 months to credit me for the unauthorized money they took from me
I hope people will look at these reviews before becoming a member.
I am going to report them to the BBB
Never in my life did I and my Niece have ever had a company that did this to us or treat us like crap

briib
5/12/17

Last month I contacted JustFab because I wanted to cancel my account. I originally was chatting with someone on Facebook then they disappeared so I kept trying to message and it took them 3 days to finally respond after I already spoke with someone else. I was told my account was cancelled. This month I get charged again. I tried contacting on Facebook again and no one answered, no matter how many times I try and message. I decided to do the chat and the session kept ending before I could speak with anyone. Finally I get in contact with someone and they tell me that there is no history or confirmation of my account cancellation. Last month the person on Facebook had said they saw I got in contact with someone and that it was being processed. I mention this to the lady and she tries telling me that I can just skip a month if I don't want to be charged. I finally said NO. I want my account cancelled and a refund. I finally got it cancelled.

karlys
5/12/17

I ordered boot back in December and loved them (even though they were cheap looking) but you get what you paid for. Then months later after NOT purchasing anything since and they've charged my visa 50$ for nothing! Emailed them and they won't do anything about it. Thieves is what they are. Avoid this site!!!

vyarak
5/11/17

They have horrible services, trick you into getting in their VIP membership where they charge you silently monthly fee and when you decide to cancel - it can be only through chat or call! And they make it so hard to cancel by wasting your time with bull**** talk. Stay away from them!

oliwiao
5/10/17

I was looking for cute inexpensive shoes for a concert, stumbled upon this site and decided to purchase from them which was a huge f***ing mistake on my part. An hour after purchase i changed my mind and wanted to cancel the order, and the website didnt let me, so i kept them. I d**n near killed myself just walking in them, the heel was crooked and so unbalanced I was so upset, i now had broken heels that I couldnt wear fix OR return to this god awful site. Next thing i know im being charged $40 because i forgot about my subscription, and when i try to use my credits they don't show up on my account. Don't sign up for this site, its a huge scam. Theyre unresponsive when it comes to any sort of communication and theyre product is worse than garbage. I hope they get sued or shut down asap, scams like this should not be up on the web.

carolp109
5/6/17

I've ordered both shoes and clothes from this company. In order to get decent prices from them you have to join their VIP club. Then you have to remember to go to their website during the first 5 days of the month and "skip" the month or they charge your card an minimum amount and put the money in in your account to spend later. (Forced shopping). The materials are OK but not worth the price without discount. If you play the game you can get some cute clothes. They do have large sizes for cute clothes.

aliciag29
5/2/17

Thank you so much Justfab for all these cute shoes I'm so inlove with dem. I bought ten pairs thats like really crazy but i love shoes.with my birthday coming up amazing. I definitely going to post pic to let you see.

dominiqueh19
4/30/17

Had I NOT called who know if I ever would have been credited for the returns that I made. I had 3 and some were to be credited to my JF account and some to back to my credit card. It has been over 6 weeks and NO CREDIT. Yes, after an hour they did finally take care of it. In order for that to happen I should not have to call and waste an hour of frustrating dialogue with someone in the Philippines. I am sure, since this was on multiple returns, they have no intention of refunding you and most people are not as diligent.

Tip for consumers: CHECK AND KEEP TRACK OF ALL RETURNS...including what was returned, tracking information and so on.

km165
4/24/17

I ordered some shoes, but ended up canceling it within the same hour, called customer service to cancel it and it will be back into my card within 3-5 businesses days. After the 5th day called again and said its gonna be up too 5-10 business days bc they declined it. So i looked back into my bank account and the statment is gone and stole my money like if i had never purchased anything from the site.

tamaras40
4/24/17

I've been waiting for an order off them for about two months and now they've told me they've refunded me my money when I've had weeks off work to wait for my order and they didn't even tell me this until I've repeatedly emailed them. But yet everyday they can email me everyday trying to sell me stuff because all they care about is the money not making their customers happy. I wouldn't suggest anyone to order off them because the delivery is just crap as well they couldn't even deliver past three when everyone works in the day and then just repeatedly kept trying to deliver it after I said I wasn't in. Like where is the logic in that I just can't believe how unorganised and $#*! it is seriously. I basically do their job for them I chase up my own order all the time and have to try to get them to deliver it when I'm actually at home but they can't do that. And to top it all I live across the road from a click and collect point and they wouldn't even deliver to that either then had the cheek to say I should of got it delivered to my work what so I can carry a massive box on the bus home why would they not just deliver it when I'm in they just make it so much harder then it has to be its hilarious really they have no common sense.

hannahj25
4/23/17

I thought I had cancelled my account almost two years ago, but forgot to check my account to ensure they weren't still charging me. Call me naive, but I thought the company would do the right thing. I also didn't screen-shot or otherwise save the conversation. Lesson learned. Credit where it's due: the representative who helped me today (Maxine) was great. However, I will be actively warning people away from this company from now on.
The quality while I used the site was fine, but since I only used it once, definitely not worth the almost $800 they got from me in monthly subscription costs while I didn't use their service at all!
The only order number (used for this review) is from january 2015. TWENTY-FIFTEEN. That order was fine, though the shoes were tight. Whatever.

khiemn
4/23/17

Bought shoes for the wife here awhile ago, checked my credit card yesterday and had a $60 charge?!?!?!

What in the !#$!@#@!#@!@#!. Had no clue it was a subscription website, $60 a month?! COSTCO IS $60 FOR THE YEAR!! Don't give me s*it if I want to have my subscription cancelled, don't give me speeches about how much deals I'm going to be missing out on. $60 A MONTH IS NOT WORTH IT FOR $10 SHOES. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS ORDER ONCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES IN THE FUTURE!!!! Stay far away from this company.

jiayingw
4/19/17

they charged me twice on my credit card for total $80, and right now i can only find $39.99 in my store credit and the rest is gone. Seriously?

jodid4
4/9/17

Around Christmas I signed up for JustFab because they had an offer "your 1st pair $10" so I signed up and YES I KNEW it was a subscription site. I figured I would try them out and $10 for boots is crazy. So I get the boots and no wonder theyre $10, they were a faux suede but literally felt like the felt craft paper lol and too small so I figured for the cost of returning/hassle I kept them. January came around so quickly skipped the month but next month March I called in before the 5th to cancel membership so I wouldn't get charged and they kept trying to get me to just skip which I kept saying NO then was told I was cancelled. Well it's now April 9th and I look to check my bank account and boom see JUSTFAB $39.99 CHARGE so I immediately head to their site and see another member credit from March they charged so if course I call had to keep saying customer service in order to actually speak to a rep. Which after 15mins of music "Kylie" like gets on the phone which is obviously a fake name considering the accent. Told her my dilemma and was told see sees record of my call and it says I called to cancel but rep told me the "greatness of being vip" so I just skipped the month and they can only refund "1" month back to me lol which is of course isn't true so I said no not correct I wanted to cancel account it completely that I want my money she said as if I was lying well I can review the call YESSS REVEIW I SAID I WANT MY MONEY BACK. So she tells me to hold on while she listens to it and no joke literally less than 10secs comes back on line saying she listened and I agreed to skip the month. First all I work in customer service and phone sales for 10+ years and they can't just pull up a call like that, second of all less than 10secs jump back to me after listening to a call that was a couple mins long because the lady took forever just to cancel me since she wanted me to skip. "Kylie" should've at least kept me on hold for much more than a few seconds to "review the call" to actual make it sound believable lol so I called her * bluff and told her I'd like to hear it and receive a copy as well where exactly it is written on their terms that once they take money they cannot refund it back, since that's actually against the law. So she said I need to get my supervisor to get you a copy of the call. So she then jumped back on the line with no Supervisor and said they cannot let me listen or provide me a copy of the call, but after talking with supervisor they will go ahead cancel and issue my refund since they're allowed to refund up to 2 credits so I'll be getting my $80 back and an email...UMMM YEAH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOOK THE MONEY THE PAST 2 MONTHS WHEN I CANCELLED 3 MONTHS AGO! But really what a lying bunch of bul$#*!, LYING about names like I see the names on here too "snow" "kylie" when they all have Indian accents, ONLY taking a few seconds to pull up and listen to a couple minute call from 3 months ago LYING AGAIN to tell me I did call to cancel but skipped the month instead, LYING about only being able to refund 1 month credit back. SO NOT WORTH A PAIR OF CHEAP SHOES TO LIED TO, BE SCAMMED AND GIVEN A RUN AROUND. Seriously just go on Amazon if you want a cheap pair is shoes and see all the reviews/customer pictures if your want a good deal but GOOD QUALITY shoes.

*Language redacted by admin

jessiew21
4/6/17

i been a customer of justfab for over 5 years now and i love them! as for anything you sign up for especially if your involving your credit/debit card information you should read all fine print. plus justfab has plenty of commercial and ads informing buyers about their policy for skipping each month if your not interested in buying shoes for the month. also it informs you about this when you first sign up in BOLD print.

joanam5
4/5/17

This company are *! I have order a pair of trainers they keep sending me the wrong size and over and over again.seriusly is just rubish do not recomment!!!!

*Language redacted by admin

divyiar
4/3/17

I was served by a consultant named snow who was extremely disrespectful and despite sending prepared messages explaining that i was a valued customer, i was not treated like one. I was made to feel like a naughty child who didnt understand a thing. never shopping with justfab again.

lat587
4/1/17

I got a letter from my bank stating that they were going to chargeback to my bank account 4 amounts of $39.95 which comes to a total of $160 for VIP Membership fees from JustFab. This is a lot of money especially in my situation right now being unemployed right now and just had surgery. JustFab also refused to give me my money back for a couple of items I wanted to return brand new, they insisted on giving me store credit which is not what I asked for. I had disputed these amounts with my bank and I was told JustFab REFUSED to Refund me my fees for whatever reason. I contacted JustFab myself about the matter and yea they sounded empathetic to my displeasure but kept saying they could not refund me. I really could not get it together for a while about the process they have in place called "Skip The Month" which is why I kept getting charged the $39.95 fee every month in the 1st place. I have finally figured out a system for myself by using a reminder to call JustFab during the 1st 5 days of the month now to avoid my bank account being charged again for this monthly service fee and having to go thru a dispute process all over again but it's too late now as I am no longer interested in shopping again with JustFab for treating me this way so with that being said I am about to END my membership/account with JustFab and find somewhere else to shop because JustFab Refused to provide Excellent Customer Service by not refunding me.

96 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
samanthad32
Samantha d.
on 8/3/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

10 Photos for JustFab