US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

siran1
1/19/17

WORST CASE EVER!!
I AM LITERALLY SO FRUSTRATED i DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.SAYS THERE WILL BE 10$ SHOES AND BY SIGNING UP WE WONT NOTICE WE ARE SIGNING UP FOR MONTHLY CHARGE OF 40 $$..ITS LITERALL BULL$#*!..
jUST STAY AWAY FROM IT.

kellyc141
1/19/17

absolute s*** website, charged me the £35 then when try to use MY MONEY I cant get the sale price as stating I have "potential" credit. NO its MY MONEY its not potential credit!!!! worse thing I ever did was sign up to this ridiculous site. people stay away wish I had read the reviews beforehand.

vickys52
1/18/17

At least I know I'm not alone in having gotten involved with these shysters. When I received my initial purchase of over $125 of merchandise I had no idea of the VIP thing, either. It was all pure CRAP so I called to return it all, was told of the huge restock fee and fact that I had to pay for the return shipping. I did all that... got a cancellation number and just now (months later) realized they have still been charging my card every month since then. So... here comes the demand letter, the BBB complaint, the credit card company, and sites like this to complain. At least my bank is usually great about things like this... I'll be sure to attach some of your letters for proof that this is a scam happening all over the world. Thanks, ladies.

ameliab8
1/18/17

I ordered two pairs of boots back in October 2016. Both came, were VERY uncomfortable to walk in and I can barely wear them for over an hour. This wasn't even the worst part. It's January now and I was just checking my back account, and saw that JustFab had taken £35 from my account this month! I emailed just fab, asking why this had happened and I was told that it was due to their VIP membership scheme. So, I replied saying ok but I need a refund of this and I needed my account to be cancelled - I received the same automated email that I had received the first time around. I emailed again asking for a refund and my account to be cancelled - no response. So, I got on their online chat, waited for almost 2 HOURS and nothing. No one came online. Following this I gave up and went to my bank, hoping they could help.

The bank gave me the JustFab customer service number to call and so I did. I was told by customer service that £35 had been taken for the last 3 months (£105 in total!!). I received NO EMAIL telling me this was happening. There was no indication that I noticed when I bought the boots that this would happen - I simply assumed that signing up to be a VIP got me cheaper boots! Little did I know they would be taking my money every month WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. So, my account was cancelled and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email of this. However, I found out that since I'm under 18 it was ILLEGAL for JustFab to sign me up to VIP and take my money at any point over the last 3 months! They NEVER even asked for proof of my age! As soon as they had my details, they were taking my money. It took me at least 2 hours of arguing with a woman on customer service (who was clearly reading a script, and not actually trying to help my exact problem) for her to tell me that I needed to send proof of my age to them to get my refund. So, HOPEFULLY now I'll get my refund and they will stop stealing my money!! Honestly, this company is not even worth the trouble, I would have rather paid twice the price for good quality boots from a website that wasn't going to scam me. I would avoid JustFab like the plague if I were you.

kristenc25
1/16/17

I have been a justfab member for about 3 years now. Have ordered 40+ pairs and have never been disappointed with the site besides me ordering the wrong size shoes. Everyone complaining about not knowing about that they take money out of your account each month is complete crap. It CLEARLY states that as a new MEMBER (which generally signifies you are signing up for something) that you can buy said item for whatever discounted price. The fact that people are willingly putting in their banking information without reading the stipulations first is a you problem, not the site. If you forget to skip the month, again, that is a you problem. I've forgotten many times and who do I get mad at? Myself.. Because I've known since day 1 when I signed up that if I don't, they will charge me. It actually gives you the option on paying full price and NOT becoming a member, or signing up for a membership and paying the discounted price. Read the website people. It's actually very clear. obviously these shoes are not meant to be worn all day, everyday. They will get uncomfortable and they will fall apart eventually. did you ACTUALLY expect cheap shoes to be of top notch quality? Say that out loud to yourselves and really think about the answer. Smh

1/16/17

These people are duplicitous in nature. Please do NOT purchase anything from them!!!! They are sneaky sacks of ****.

rebeccah81
1/14/17

They took £105 out of my bank account without my consent as they had a hidden fee. When I cancelled and asked for my money back as I didn't use the credit as I wasn't aware of these fees etc they refused to refund the full amount. Absolutely furious, their products are awful quality too. I advise everyone to stay away, they shouldn't be in business!

katiep48
1/13/17

My aunt wanted a pair of boots from here, so i purchased them after I made an account. What a rip, The boots were poor quality.. Zipper wouldn't even zip. Now for FOUR months Ive been charged, I didn't notice out going charges until I got my banking app. How ridiculous. Don't shop here, SHOP where you can try boots on!

fionak15
1/13/17

Signed up a year ago and everything that has been said already is true. The months that you forget to skip they take £35 to spend on their website. The skip button is not obvious to find and you only have from the 1st to the 5th to do this. If like me you are busy and forget they take the money, I have just spoken to the MOST infuriating customer service operator in my life. I have forgotten to skip 5 months which is a total of £175 so I asked if this could be refunded. I was told as a good will gesture they would refund £105 but the other £70 I would have to spend on their site!

alondraw
1/12/17

I have been a JF customer for about 5 years now, I usually never would have a problem with them, until I logged into my account one day and boom I was charged $39.95 from a card that was not even connected to that account !! i thought that was fraud but okay. Anyway, I had no clue where the charge in my bank account had even came from until I disputed it and JF had the never to send them an explanation with the credit listed on my account for a purchase I never made to a card that is not even conncted to that account. I went back and forth with my bank about how I could get my money back, and they suggested I contact JF. When I contacted them, the lady I spoke to tried her best to convince me not the cancel my account, kept trying to covince me to just use the credit. I was very nice, but eventually I turned belligerent, because I just wanted my money back. They kept giving every excuse why they couldn't give it back until I started to get infuriated, demanded the money back or I would report them to the BBB. They finally agreed to give it back, BUT !! I have yet to receive a refund. I called my bank and they are showing no history of a refund being deposited in the account anytime soon. They were supposed to have refunded my money on the 3rd, it is not the 12th and I still do not have it. I decided to call them back about it and they kept telling me they have no history of a credit on the account blah blah. They finally found the info about the credit, and claimed it has been refunded in their books. I asked them for a notice of proof, the rep was supposed to email it to me and I have never got that or the refund. I am highly disappointed that this company is allowed to just steal from customers. I will get my $39.95 back by any means possible this is called fraud. Not only will I never buy from this company or Shoedazzle because they both seem to run on the same BS, I suggest you do not as well and not take the risk of money randomly being withdrawn from your accounts.

monam31
1/12/17

Cheap tat, ridiculous returns policy and they take £35 a month out your account for nothing! Worst online shopping experience I have ever had!!!

lexyk1
1/11/17

DO NOT SHOP HERE they have a hidden fee where if you do not buy a pair of shoes every month, they CHARGE YOU $39.95!! for NOT shopping! they also cancel orders but do not refund the money and have AWFUL customer service and are not willing to help at all. not to mention the quality of the products is terrible and not worth the cost. Not a company I would support.

Tip for consumers: DONT

justinec11
1/11/17

I ordered 6 items, 2 pairs of boots and 4 clothing items, from JustFab because they have a seemingly good selection of plus sized clothes (wide-calf boots, for example). The clothing was all about 3 sizes too big, despite me following their size guide. Moreover, the material was so cheap it looked like it would fall apart within a single wash. The material of the boots was cheap as well. I could tell they wouldn't last more than a few months, but moreover, they looked super cheap, and I wouldn't want to wear them brand new. I cancelled my membership and went to return the items. This is where the real kicker comes in: they charge a $3.95-$5.95 restocking fee per item. So I ended up paying almost $30 for absolutely nothing but inconvenience. Don't use this site. I wished I had discovered SiteJabber before I placed this ordered. I would've seen their much deserved 1.5 star rating.

mariar134
1/10/17

$#*! website
They take £35 out of your account like its their accounr and force u to stay in vip membership through tactical methods

summert7
1/9/17

I would never order of them again I ordered a pair of boots in there 75% of deal and then they charged me a £35 month fee for v.i.p so I ring them to ask why and they tell me because I got a deal they just put me in for the v.i.p membership witch I never asked for and now they there telling me it will take 12-18 days for my money to go back in my account they are robbing gits quick to take money and sign you up for s**t you didn't ask for but not quick to pay back !! DO NOT USE

sarahw169
1/8/17

This company are thieving gits. The
Terms and Condiitions are NOT clear. DO NOT USE THEM

savannahm9
1/7/17

I ordered two pairs of shoes fro JustFab but didn't know it was a monthly ting until now so I cancel my VIO membership ASAP! I hope they won't take money out of my account ever again because I'll be very mad.

maloriel2
1/7/17

In december I was suckered into their deal of being a new customer you get 75% off your first order. I ordered myself boots and they made me put my email address and billing information and how I would like to pay. I put through paypal and it is connected to my credit card. I was charged $15.69 for the pair of boots and happily paid that charge. Now fast forward to today and I notice I am getting charged through Paypal which is through my credit card an additional $39.99 monthly charge that I never authorized JustFab to take?! Never saw anywhere when I was purchasing my shoes that they would charge me for that. They are scammers and very deceiving. I tried to look on their website for a way to cancel my account and they only was it to call the phone number listed on their website. Called that number and they gave me a list of 10 plus promotions with their site, never got into contact with an actual Representative, they redirected me to a different phone number I had to contact and it was related to State Farm Insurance....
By that point I had contacted my credit card company and was on the phone with them filing a dispute against the unauthorized recurring charge. While on the phone with my credit card company I found a "live chat" available on JustFab's website and I tried talking to representative to cancel my account and refund my money. They were unwillingly to cancel my account nor would they refund my money and I had to threaten them that I was on the phone with my credit card company while chatting with them and I will be disputing that charge and was informing my credit card company they were refusing to cancel my account. Once I mentioned that they happily canceled my account but with no refund but my credit card company will be getting me the refund.
Do not waste your time with this site.

danielled62
1/6/17

I had ordered two pairs of shoes; One pair I received damaged, while the other was sent to me with two of the same side shoe. It has now been a month and a half since that order was even placed, and none of my funds have been returned. I have been shipped another pair of one of the sets of shoes, which was (surprise, surprise) damaged upon arrival. The other pair of shoes I tried to originally get a replacement for was no longer even available. After branching out to various pointless emails found on their website with no reply, I resorted to their live chat option. This online chat option is horrible. Several times I spoke with representatives that either:
A. Made numerous mistakes having to correct themselves
B. Would end the chat before you could even collect all the information given, which is problematic seeing it glitches and does not even allow one to scroll back up the majority of the time, even after trying different browsers.
Highly advise not wasting your money, or energy. You will end up waiting multiple months having to talk with multiple, faulty representatives just to receive unwearable shoes. Then they try to cop out by giving you a coupon for future purchases. Who the hell is stupid enough to continue purchases with a company who clearly does not care about their service quality?

kayer5
1/6/17

I am beyond upset! I checked out this website and found a really cute pair of boots I wanted to buy. I purchased them and today I found out I was locked into a membership. I could cancel the membership but they refused to refund my money. I could not believe it! I am so angry right now! If you are thinking of buying shores on this sight DO NOT DO IT!

taylors70
1/6/17

MY FIRST SUGGESTION: Sign up for the new membership deal "buy to pairs of shoes for the price of one", SET A REMINDER ON YOUR PHONE TO CANCEL THE ACCOUNT LATER, get your shoes/items, and then cancel your account immediately.

I got a JustFab account in July of 2016 when I saw their add for the awesome deal of "2 pairs of shoes for the price of 1". Who could pass on that? I signed up. Made a VIP account. Ordered my first pair. I understood that signing up for this would really be signing up for a monthly membership but an easy breezey "skip this month" button and cancellation was advertised to me. So I thought why not.

My first two pairs of shoes were great, especially for the price I paid. I was immediately pleased. So I decided to keep my membership rolling, thinking "if this is what $20 can get me, I"m excited to see what a monthly membership of $39.95 can get me". WRONG. SO WRONG.

I have spent the last 5 days trying to search JustFab up and down about what to spend my 3 VIP credits (about $119.85) on and have come up with close to nothing. Every time I go onto the website without being logged in I see an advertisement offering benefits to newcomers, such as the "2 boots for $20" deal that got me to sign up, while offering little benefits to me as a VIP member of close to 6 months. As a VIP member of 6 months, I COULD NOT participate in the black friday or winter time sales offered by the website, my $119 of store credit could only buy JustFab products at their VIP price. An example of this situation is during a winter sale, there were jeans that are normally $55, If you are a VIP Member then their normal price is $39.95, and at this time they were on sale for $16, when I added the jeans to my cart I was NOT able to buy them at the $16 sale price, only at the $39.95 price. This is how the VIP membership applies to ALL sales. After scavenging the website for days I reluctantly put 3 items in my cart, totaling to just under $110.

After seeing the better deals being offered to newbies and nonmembers, I tried to contact JustFab customer service to get my 3 months worth of money refunded and cancel my account. Their call service center is AUTOMATED ONLY. Even pressing 0 or * won't connect you to a real person. The automatic operated asked me for my reason for calling and I said "file a complaint and cancel my account", the response the automated operated gave me was "Alright, I here that you would like to cancel you account. Your account has now been cancelled. If you would like to reactivate your account, simply log back in." and then it hung up on me. I was initially very panicked because I thought I had lost my $100+ in store credit. I was able to log back into the account with my information and my store credit was still there, but I was pissed about the lack of REAL customer service I got from the phone, so I tried the online services offered, which were just as unhelpful. I ended up cashing in my store credit for 3 items- a pair of jeans and 2 pairs of boots which are equivalent quality to what I could have gotten at a payless for less than half the price I paid. I immediately canceled my account afterwards.

Nothing about this experience was worth it besides the initial new membership deal. The shoes are NOT good quality.
Their selection is NOT up to date or varying much.
The customer service is NOT real.
The "Skip this month" button is NOT easy to find, making something that should take no more than 30 seconds to do a frustrating process that can cost you $40.

ammw1
1/6/17

In December I browsed Justfab and I bought a pair of boots, it stated new customers have 75% off their first purchase, brilliant I thought so went ahead and ordered. Boots delivered, all fine. January comes round and I receive an email stating Justfab have taken £35 from my bank??? I call them up (which later I discover was to an advisor in the Philippines!!) apparently I had signed up to the VIP service and this was the monthly charge??!!! After some firm words I got my money refunded and I cancelled my account!! Just be very careful on the 'offers' they are advertising!

mayaj6
1/3/17

I bought one pair of boots several months ago, nowhere on the site, did I see it was a monthly membership. It just says starting for $39.95 first pair just $10. I finally got my boots, and then moved on. Didn't buy anything more. A few months later I realize I was having money taken out of my account. I was livid, I emailed their customer service department, it took a month for someone to get back to me. And when I did, they wrote (very rudely) we need another email for this account. I was livid because I could log in no problem. When I go to try to cancel my account, it just pops up saying Oops! Contact our Fashion Consultants at this 1800 number. Are you kidding? I tried for 3 days and every day when I try to sign in, this pops up.

Moral of the story, stay away from these crooks!!!!

amberb60
1/1/17

I cancelled my membership a few months ago, and just before Christmas was billed for the monthly fee. Called to inquire and they said I still was on membership even though I somehow wasn't billed the following months after cancellation. No refund is possible but hopefully got my point across THIS time to cancel. Don't recommend this membership to anyone.

rayp44
12/31/16

I signed my daughter up for the VIP membership sometime ago. After being billed two and three times a month for the "monthly" membership fee, I called to cancel. Despite being told that my membership was cancelled and receiving an email confirmation, they continued to bill me two and three times a month (make sure you check your credit card bills). Now they want to fight the charge back saying I never called, despite the email confirmation. AND they never mentioned the fact that they have been charging me a monthly fee two and three times a month. I can surely understand why 94% of their comments are negative.

85 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question