Chamaripa Elevator Shoes reviews

Tel: 001-888-665-8188
sophia@highershoes.com

mostafas9
1/7/19

It's very helpful products from this company that helps people to face their problems with being short, giving them the solution without bein embarrassed and with low cost and perfect shoes

fuzaila
11/23/18

It's awesome. Leather quality is damn high. Feel free without any irritation of wearing elevated shoes. Everyone atleast must order from chamaripashoes. Com

casandrao
11/21/18

I paid $200 for two pairs of shoes. I didn't like either pair. I returned them which cost me $75.00. Today, 11/21/18, I tried to "chat" with them via their website and it is gone. I think that they are out of business. I am out almost $300. I'm sick about this.

pawelh
10/22/18

Those elevator shoes are very comfortable it feels like normal shoes this company did a great job I am very happy and very good quality every penny is worth it I used to shop from different company tallmenshoes don't even go there you are in right place

ernestoc21
8/10/18

Really Amazing Customer Service and Best Elevator Shoe quality out there. it was a smooth transaction, fast easy shipping and everything as described.

amitk99
7/30/18

Good experience, I received what I ordered and expected.

Good service. Quality as expected

I will recommend to other people as well.

williame154
5/28/18

There is something for everyone in the shop. Different style shoes to fit almost every personality. When purchasing my first pair, I was skeptical. They were a little more expensive then regular shoes, and wasn't certain if they would be comfortable. But I can say that these shoes feel as if your just walking with regular shoes.

sebs8
5/6/18

Very good website fast delivery good quality and accurate description, a lot of choices in terms of styles, height, colour etc

iac202
4/16/18

Along with the different type of shoes, you can choose any best one. The best part of them is they are very cool in design. you would like them as they are very comfort to use.

shankeys
4/12/18

Beautiful shoes i have ever seen. Very comfortable and my cousin love dis nd very happy and very good service

ashiqueh
4/11/18

Chamaripa Elevator Shoes are really of good quality. All the shoes are good looking and feel comfortable. The price is also competitive than other brands.Thank you Chamaripa for providing us such nice products!

ashfaqa2
4/11/18

Chamaripa is a famous elevator shoe for men. I have seen that those are really good for men you can get one without any hesitate and make you look more good. One of my friends bought these and it is comfortable also.

rashida36
4/9/18

chamaripashoes is very professional company in this industry of elevator shoes, they offer quality products.

raazb1
4/7/18

Really I love it very much. I hope that you will live it.
All of the shoes are very nice and comfortable with good looks as well, I shall look forward to buying another pair soon.

fabios22
3/27/18

i got many models of this company. I appreciated a lot the support riceved from them, special from Sophia. So i raccomanted for sure for the quality and the result!

rohitc6
2/3/18

Very nice and comfortable pair of shoes with good looks as well ,i shall look forward to buy another pair soon .

moi235
1/31/18

I now have about 8 pairs of shoes from Chamaripa, and have been a customer for years now. I thought their shoes were stylish and comfortable when I bought them a few years back, but the new shoes that I received a few days ago look even better and to me feel a lot more comfortable. I've also had the pleasure of dealing with Sophia on a few instances, and their customer service is excellent and every time. Great shoes, great customer service, and I recently ordered their socks as well which are equally as great!

amritpals3
1/30/18

I bought my first pair of shoes from Chamaripa, arrived quick, good quality, comfortable fit and looks amazing.

definitely ordering more stuff from Chamaripa.

Thanks!!!

Amritpal Singh

sandrav39
1/24/18

We waited slightly longer than expected for the arrival but the shoes are of a very good quality, the box looked very impressive and my son is really happy with the increase of his size. I would buy there again.

danielg210
1/22/18

The Whatsapp communication is a great idea! After some delivering problems at first, I recieved wonderful shoes. Combined with the great support from the company, it was a real pleasure. Thank you!

tariqa17
1/15/18

Thank you for your cooperation and this is a second time and will not be the last.
Very special thanks to Sophia for her excellent and upscale deal

alim126
1/6/18

Great shoes that you cant find anywhere else :)
Makes you look taller and confident...no complains from this company

danielec7
12/30/17

I'm very satisfy, it's my second order. The shoes are very comfortable and durante. I Will certainly carry out another order.

santiagov14
12/30/17

Good looking and comfortable. The best shoes a man can get. I dont know how imanage without them in the past.

euosafxayh
12/29/17

I am using these shoes for 2 months and I am quite satisfied with the quality and comfortness.
Moreover the costumer service is excellent and very responsive.
It is requested to please make some shoes WITHOUT LACES having minimum height of 7.5 and above. And these shoes must be in brown , tan and reddish colors.
Thanks for your time

Yes, Chamaripa elevator shoe size is normal shoe size, If you wear size US-9, you just choose the Chamaripa shoes size US-9.Chamaripa shoes has shoe size chart to help you choose a pair of right shoes.

By Phillip G.

Questions? Get answers from the Chamaripa Elevator Shoes staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Chamaripa Elevator Shoes