IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Iphone, Unlocked Phones
Tel: +1 650-729-1675

carlosg69
6/21/17

he cleared up whatever misunderstanding there was. didnt get the results yet, but he was very cooperative. will up the review when i get the unlock

fernandop28
6/21/17

Everything as expeted GREAT SERVICE

jharetb
6/18/17

I made my order a few days ago and paid 73 dollars for my release and I have not had any response, I have not received any e-mail, what can I do?

yasenr
6/17/17

I will use there service again and definitely will tell to friends for the service.Thanks for everything.Good luck.

kathleenm107
6/13/17

I was a bit sceptical about this site, as it was for my grandson, and he was paying me as i had PayPal, but am happy to say even though the iPhone was locked to iCloud nothing could be done, but true to their word 100% of the money was returned for my grandson, I thank Zisis for this, and would definetly reccomend this site to any person who wants theyre phone unlocked

arielp7
6/7/17

At first I was skeptical about this whole iPhone unlock online but was happy I gave it a shot. They helped me with all the problems my phone had and quickly emailed me back when I asked them questions as to what choose for my specific situation (I bought a phone from Craigslist not knowing it was reported lost/stolen). It only took about a total of a week to get an IEMI check, carrier unlock and to remove the blacklist from my phone. Very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend it to anyone with the same problems I had, easily deserve a 5 star review

paulr225
6/7/17

I rarely , if ever, write reviews but "IPhone Unlock.Zone" offers a legitimate service that works. Zisis provided excellent customer care and I have now begun processing my second unlock request. Yes, there were delays but they were to do with my provider. Have not given 5 stars because the description for five stars is a bit over the top. However it is a five star service.

elizabethw136
6/7/17

Remember you might need the pin for the new sim you insert. Otherwise my 7plus was opened just fine.

billyb106
6/7/17

I bought the iCloud ID Finder Service and I am waiting for 20 working days (the estimated deliver time was 3-8 working days)! No update, no mails, nothing! They are thieves! Keep away!

treyh15
6/1/17

The CSR who took care of us was responsive and good about updating, but it took 4 1/2 weeks to get our phone unlocked from Softbank. I'm guessing it was because of Softbank's delay, but it was a long time to go without a phone in the US!

erikav8
6/1/17

Good service!!!and they keep you updated on where your request is.It's worth what I paid for. Soooooo happy i got my phone unlocked:)

sirringon
6/1/17

I will always do business with this site. I my phone. The children were obviously playing with it while I was asleep so the battery died and they could not trace it in the house. I needed a phone badly so it was reported stolen to trigger the insurance response. About three months, when we were moving to another location, I found the phone and when I wanted to use it again it did not work. The mobile service provider told me the phone had been blacklisted. I registered on this site to get it unlocked and I was given between 3-5 working days to get it restored, and true to their words, the phone came back live after the forth day.
Thank you so much https://www.sitejabber.com.

ericd102
5/31/17

I paid an extra $15.00 addtional service for priorty service and my phone still not unlocked and no updates at all

reginaldl6
5/30/17

I will say that, this type of service is quite scary to commit to, but I'm so glad that I did, and I will for sure be taking all of my similar future phone issues to Zisis. I purchased the unblacklist service for my iPhone 7plus, and it was the greatest $39 dollars I spent this year so far! The service took a little longer than it was expected to, but it was exactly what was promised, and has me very excited that my purchase of a $1,125 iPhone 7 plus wasn't in vain, due to me not checking out the device properly before purchasing. Zisis came through for me and I highly recommend this service to all with a similar issue, I will definitely be referring friends!

charlieo14
5/30/17

It was so fast and easy they got it working just like that popped my sim in when they gave me the go but it was like I got my self a brand new phone

johnb882
5/25/17

After getting ripped off by a guy i bought a phone from online, Zisis came through in a shorter amount of time than was expected with a fully functional phone. I will be suggesting this website to anyone else that makes the choice to buy a phone online and gets ripped off. Thanks again, Zisis.

raveh1
5/25/17

Very good deal to unlock iphone6 from the older owner.buying cell phone seller it very tricky it can be problem.you never know that phone it working because of the lock device.

carlosm94
5/24/17

My question is that the longer I have to wait since May 11 page $ 17.85 for paypal to give me their service and it has already been 13 days and I do not see that I have been given an answer on my Iphone I have proof of the email where I made them I paid, I hope you respond soon
Carlos Ernesto Marquina Rodirguez

allyc12
5/18/17

I admit I was a bit skeptical about this service because there were some bad reviews, but I'm happy to report the service worked for me.
I ordered the expedited unlocking, and it took 6 business days for my phone to be unlocked.
Zisis was professional and answered all my questions.
I've put two sim cards into my phone so far, and both worked.
I'm so happy to have a working phone again, and I'd recommend this service for anyone who needs to have their iPhone unlocked.
Thanks for the help Zisis!

karitaa
5/18/17

They where the ONLY ones that could do it, and they did!!! very good service, were very good about updating all info I needed. They were very good about all my concerns thank you

nashm3
5/17/17

Good service and they keep you updated on where your request is at. All in all, I'm satisfied. It's worth what I paid for.

selebniar
5/17/17

garentee to unlock ur phone !!! they gave you the certain ammount of days and it does unlock your phone. just gotta be patient. i didnt trust it at first but i gave it a few andnit did unlock my phone i do highly recomend this

domenickr1
5/12/17

I recently just used this service with no recommendation, just a shot in the dark. Once I ordered for my T-mobile iphone 7 to be unblacklisted, ticket was created for me and I was able to create an account where I can view the progress of the technicians. It took about 3 days to get my phone off the black list!!! But during those three days, my assigned technician named Zisis kept in touch with me the entire time! Everytime I had an answer or just wanted an update, he would respond to me extremely fast and was very polite. I honestly did not expect such great service. I have to hands-down give this service and Zisis 5-stars. If there were more stars I would give them unlimited LOL But on a serious note, I highly recommend this service to anyone trying to get their phone unlocked like I did. :)

Tip for consumers: Just be nice to the technicians who help you because they are extremely nice as well. Also, just be patient because they are very willing to help you out.

mohammedk18
5/12/17

I paid the full price for my phone but I didn't know the person who sold it to me sold a blacklisted phone but I'm glad these guys were able to put my nightmare away! I paid $600 for the god damn blacklisted phone!

yordankr
5/12/17

Nice and good service, they aré fast and excelent, once you contact with them. Every goes by ir self

360 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/14/16
on 5/1/16
1 day, 11 hours ago
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?