IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

chrisc399
10/11/17

I purchased an unlock manual containing the information and procedures that I have already tried, cause it is information that you can find online by doing basic research or reading the carrier unlock policy. for this reason I would like you guys to issue a refund to me please. Advertise was not entirely accurate with the provided service.

crismard
10/7/17

This is the second time I unlocked my iPhone. First was my iPhone 6+ then recently I unlocked my iPhone 7+. The unlock was faster than I expected. Very happy about it

kathys187
10/7/17

They took care of my issues 100%. I am totally pleased with the service provided. Excellent job. It took some time but well worth the wait.

anthonym243
9/20/17

I was getting my iPhone unlocked and the support and updates I was getting from Zisis was very helpful and up to date would definitely recommend the guys

justinoc
9/1/17

Done according to what was written, service cost is reasonable, customer response is great and was done proffessionally.

tracyp60
9/1/17

My iPhone 6 from Softbank Japan was locked and I didn't want to spend another $600 to buy something I already own. iPhone Unlock did the trick! Works perfectly!

davidm712
8/15/17

i just pay 19,95 to download some guide to remove my phone from black list,but when i recived the info i think it was a joke,they are stealin customer,same info they charge me 19,95 its for free on google or youtube,everywhere online>Stop steal peoples

santoshs12
8/14/17

I recently applied for unlocking my iPhone and all they do is give me a link of a document to download..that's it!??I applied for unlocking not to view such crap documents which are totally useless easily available unworthy information!!I need my money refunded if u can't unlock my iPhone!!please stop all this crap ..I guess all the good reviews are given by themselves!!

alexb226
8/4/17

I baught a unblacklisting for iphone 7+ but after a few days only, i received a message saying they couldnt do it because it wasnt possible with that imei sua they purpose me free of charge another test or refund. i chose the refun and a few minutes later only i was refunded. Then i only can say they are very honest and i will sure try their service in the future.

akiss
7/31/17

I purchased a blacklist removal for my iphone SE, but was not possible to get it after 3 tries
Zisis has informed me all the time and gave me refund in the end with the promise that he will mail me when unlocking for me will be possible.
Recommended.

panagiotisg
7/26/17

I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
It has been almost a month and still no updates, worst part is the support team is not even responding to emails. What is worst than wasting money? Wasting your time!!!

sajaa2
7/26/17

I paid $59.95. To get icloud id details for unlock my iphone 6s plus. And it took 2months now still no improvements. Zisis says server not connecting, so when the server will connect..? Already i have wasted my money on some useless wepsites. But i thought Zisis can do this according to sitejappar reviews, You are breaking my hope actually. Now i need a possible feedback or refund my money, but im looking for a good solution not about the money its about my iphone. Either i cant pay anymore so please be consider with my icloud id process. This my IMEI 353300072194704 and you already have it.

badual
7/25/17

Ordered blacklist removal for iphone 6+, bit longer to get it done but Zisis took care of problems. A happy customer. Recommended. A+

hc47
7/25/17

I ordered the imei check. I was given zisis as the person that was assigned to me. They could not get the information of the icloud lock on the phone, but I was given a full refund for the transaction which was very good. Customer service was very good, I was given zisis as my assistant and they were very responsive to my questions (Less than 1 business day). It took all up from ordering to refund about a month, but they did deliver the refund which was good

emekao2
7/24/17

Took a long time but awesome job I will recommend this to anybody whos trying to get their phone unlocked

ilanas4
7/7/17

I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

jb317
7/6/17

PART I: So, ...I moved to Tokyo two years ago and got an iPhone 6 with Softbank. Softbank agreed to unlock iPhone6s and later models two months after I signed a 2-year contract. Two years later, I ended up owning a locked iPhone 6 that Softbank won't unlock!@#! Thanks to Zisis and team, I now own an 'unlocked' iPhone 6 that still works in Japan! (beware of other IMEI unlocking services that, once unlocked from Softbank, can be used anywhere in the world, except Japan).

PART II: And so, ...IPhoneUnlock.Zone's customer support was excellent, as was the info on their website. Because I really don't understand how they perform their 'magic" I had to accept the wait-time, though I had been warned. The price seemed a little high, too, but as I said, I don't really understand what is involved. Bottom line: clear information, good support and they successfully unlocked my Softbank iPhone 6 :)

gilbertoc8
7/5/17

Zisis resolúvel meu problema com iPhone na blaklist primeiros resultados não foram bom mais zisis reenviô e deu tudo certo iPhone funcionando obrigado a toda equipe valeu

khalilm12
7/5/17

At first i was curious but then i decided to give it a try. Zisis was so helpful. I wanted the icloud info for my iphone 6s and she was there to help me, although i wasnt lucky which is not their fault they gave me a refund. I really appreciate Zisis effort. Zisis keep up the good work ;)

fadin2
6/28/17

We have been offering iPhone unlocking service and BIG THANKS to iPhoneUnlock.Zone. Great customer service, reasonable pricing and on time. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to unlock iPhones

angelak67
6/25/17

I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,

carlosg69
6/21/17

he cleared up whatever misunderstanding there was. didnt get the results yet, but he was very cooperative. will up the review when i get the unlock

fernandop28
6/21/17

Everything as expeted GREAT SERVICE

yasenr
6/17/17

I will use there service again and definitely will tell to friends for the service.Thanks for everything.Good luck.

kathleenm107
6/13/17

I was a bit sceptical about this site, as it was for my grandson, and he was paying me as i had PayPal, but am happy to say even though the iPhone was locked to iCloud nothing could be done, but true to their word 100% of the money was returned for my grandson, I thank Zisis for this, and would definetly reccomend this site to any person who wants theyre phone unlocked

Helpful answer

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/17/17
Helpful answer

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/9/16
Helpful answer

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 4/14/16
Helpful answer

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/4/16
Helpful answer

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 1/5/17
Helpful answer

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 12/11/16
Helpful answer

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 11/17/16
Helpful answer

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/14/16
Helpful answer

To get your iCloud removed and deactivated, we recommend this solution: eBook for Removing iCloud Lock from iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-unlock/?landing=241&campaign=freshdesk_iCloud_prop This eBook contains all available methods that will help you to legally remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone/iPad. It also includes, real case Scripts and Communication between Apple and Original owner's that will increase the chances for removing the iCloud Lock from your iPhone/iPad.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 1 week, 3 days ago
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?