US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dw676
1/18/17

I will admit, I was skeptical at first. I read many reviews on this site and saw a lot of people had trouble. These folks successfully unlocked not one but two of my iPhones. I will definitely refer anyone I can to these people. Great job and I'm completely satisfied. BTW, this is not a bogus review, I am a real person with no affiliation to this company.

hugor9
1/16/17

Honesty overcomes professional any time in my book , what I mean is well toke to long to answer me but when did was very honest and the unlock did not work after more then the time frame stated for unlock ,at the end of it all no unlock but they honestly refunded every dime, and for that thanks

hyoenak
1/10/17

I was ordered from this site to and same answer i get . Is that really ? My ticket always being prosess . I been waiting for 6 days , and same answers is next 24 hours . Its almost 24 hours pass..

densyc
1/6/17

This must be the best support i have gotten in such a long time, great support system. I was notified daily on my progress and i would recommend this to anyone. I want to say special thanks to "Zisis" for helping me out you are the best !!!

michaelj207
12/20/16

Great Communication we got to the issue quick on what we could do about the situation of my device! We talked and he gave me all the information I needed to procede with getting my phone unlocked! I communicated through Facebook messenger and responses was quick!

bubbah2
11/25/16

Unable to unlock my phone. Was able to apply the refund and follow-up to services and further advice. Would recommend.
thx

paulb294
11/24/16

These guys are great. I read some bad reviews, but I'm here to tell you, that was not my experience .
Sure, they couldn't get my phone unlocked. But they answered all my inquiry's , and after exhausting all possibilities,
They refunded all my money with no complaints.
Paul

javierm35
11/24/16

I bought Original iCloud Owner and waited for A month and once I recived the info was wrong, absolutely crap. Don't waste your money

vladm16
11/18/16

Even though my i-phone could not be unlocked, the service, response and help was perfect !! Also, the refund went very fast.
Thank you very much, see you time. 5 stars

mikaylaf2
11/17/16

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I wanted to get it unlocked and I even paid the extra to get it expedited which takes about 2-6 days. Unfortunately, my phone is not activated so they weren't able to unlock it but they were quick to reply and answer all my questions. I asked for a refund and they were delighted to refund me! This is great. I definitely recommend their services because even though I did not get the unlock, I still get my refund. So if you are hesitating, DON'T! There is no risk as you can get a refund if things don't work out!

lukasq
11/16/16

Answers very fast, so honest, and provides the service they do.

leer47
11/4/16

I was assisted by their support agent Zisis which was very helpful in all questions. They were unable to unlock my phone, but the support was great, I even recieved my refund within 4 days of requesting one, refund was down through Paypal without even requesting it myself on paypal.com

kyuk
11/3/16

was trying to unlock iPhone 7+ with korea carrier but unfortunately they were not offering service for iPhone 7+ with my carrier. however, they were very quick to reply my questions in friendly manner :)

chadd22
11/3/16

great customer service and very detailed check on my iphone . very satisfied with company service all around 5 star

fengmingh
10/9/16

I hope so, I pay you 89.99usd, including unlock success icloud, blacklist lost? May I?

joes609
10/8/16

Their tech support was very responsive and answered all my questions. Please do keep in mind their timezone in which they are in when making requests or updates to tickets. Very helpful and would use them again in the future. If you have problems with a locked phone this is the way to go!

dustins29
10/4/16

If you have a phone n need help there's guy save u a drive to iPhone store ,,, by helping from home jus a couple clicks on the sight n your inn ... I'll definitely use these guys in the future cause we all know iPhone are the future!!!

nikosn
10/2/16

I had my iphone 6s unlocked super fast. The support was excellent. I highly recommend these guys.

ayodejio
9/22/16

Hi, please is it possible to remove a blacklisted iphone 6s icloud activiation lock.
If yes how long will it take and the cost.
Wait your swift response. Thanks

franklinr14
Frank R.
9/20/16

Got my blacklisted iPhone 6s Plus unlocked. Took 5 (business) days instead of the estimated 12. Like most people would be, i was sceptical at first but decided to give it a try after reading these reviews so I also encourage anyone to give it a try...money well spent :)

shadrickm
9/16/16

I was happy to get the info and contact the old owner

kadiry
9/15/16

i learned my phones blacklist status but their reply did not satisfy me. i sent 4 emails questioning which type of service i should get, but no one replied within 24 hours. i cannot believe my blacklist status will unlock. i am afraid to lose money

barryh38

Great service. Unlocked blacklisted Canadian Iphone on bell network

vincenzoa3
9/13/16

I had already tried to unlock iphone with another online unlocking service (no success). I landed at iphoneunlock.zone and my iphone get unlocked in 9 working days (3 days before previsions).
Thank you iphoneunlock.zone.

tadask
9/13/16

Excellent job guys.... In the future I WILL recommend only your service....

225 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question