IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Iphone, Unlocked Phones
Tel: +1 650-729-1675

miguelp27
8/15/17

They advertise unlocking services -- you then pay $20 and get an email with a 70-page ebook that's effectively of no use. This is the definition of scam.

davidm712
8/15/17

i just pay 19,95 to download some guide to remove my phone from black list,but when i recived the info i think it was a joke,they are stealin customer,same info they charge me 19,95 its for free on google or youtube,everywhere online>Stop steal peoples

santoshs12
8/14/17

I recently applied for unlocking my iPhone and all they do is give me a link of a document to download..that's it!??I applied for unlocking not to view such crap documents which are totally useless easily available unworthy information!!I need my money refunded if u can't unlock my iPhone!!please stop all this crap ..I guess all the good reviews are given by themselves!!

alexb226
8/4/17

I baught a unblacklisting for iphone 7+ but after a few days only, i received a message saying they couldnt do it because it wasnt possible with that imei sua they purpose me free of charge another test or refund. i chose the refun and a few minutes later only i was refunded. Then i only can say they are very honest and i will sure try their service in the future.

akiss
7/31/17

I purchased a blacklist removal for my iphone SE, but was not possible to get it after 3 tries
Zisis has informed me all the time and gave me refund in the end with the promise that he will mail me when unlocking for me will be possible.
Recommended.

panagiotisg
7/26/17

I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
It has been almost a month and still no updates, worst part is the support team is not even responding to emails. What is worst than wasting money? Wasting your time!!!

sajaa2
7/26/17

I paid $59.95. To get icloud id details for unlock my iphone 6s plus. And it took 2months now still no improvements. Zisis says server not connecting, so when the server will connect..? Already i have wasted my money on some useless wepsites. But i thought Zisis can do this according to sitejappar reviews, You are breaking my hope actually. Now i need a possible feedback or refund my money, but im looking for a good solution not about the money its about my iphone. Either i cant pay anymore so please be consider with my icloud id process. This my IMEI 353300072194704 and you already have it.

badual
7/25/17

Ordered blacklist removal for iphone 6+, bit longer to get it done but Zisis took care of problems. A happy customer. Recommended. A+

hc47
7/25/17

I ordered the imei check. I was given zisis as the person that was assigned to me. They could not get the information of the icloud lock on the phone, but I was given a full refund for the transaction which was very good. Customer service was very good, I was given zisis as my assistant and they were very responsive to my questions (Less than 1 business day). It took all up from ordering to refund about a month, but they did deliver the refund which was good

emekao2
7/24/17

Took a long time but awesome job I will recommend this to anybody whos trying to get their phone unlocked

nitinx
7/22/17

These guys are thugs. I paid them $30 to unlock the iphone and once paid, they sent me another request saying that they unlock has been provisioned and I need to pay another $170$. Basically they cheat you by showing misleading and incomplete information and then asking for more later on. Ofcourse they will not refund you.

Stay away from them.

chuckn8
7/17/17

Iphone 6plus
Imei 352066067534573
I paid for this service about a year ago... I was told that the only way my phone will get locked again was if I used it in the country that it was locked in... I've been out of the country for 2yrs...initially the unlock worked just fine until I tried to sell the phone and I reset it... everything went back to locked... I uploaded a video to them and they told me they didn't know what was wrong. Smh since one yr I've been battling with them, now they don't respond to my emails anymore...
This was their last email to me last yr

This is Zisis from the Support Team of iPhoneUnlock.Zone.

We finished the rechecking procedure (It takes some time cause it is going through the unlocking servers again) and the unlock was normally processed and completed.

We received a response that you should contact your provider, because it seems that they relocked it (For their own reasons, not due to the unlocking procedure).

Also, double check if your device was involved with a Contract, Lost/Stolen reports, Fraud activities, Service Agreements or other outstanding financial issues.

These are the reasons that a mobile network might relock a device, which is something that we cannot interfere.

If you have any other questions or thoughts, just let me know. I am here to help.

ilanas4
7/7/17

I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

jb317
7/6/17

PART I: So, ...I moved to Tokyo two years ago and got an iPhone 6 with Softbank. Softbank agreed to unlock iPhone6s and later models two months after I signed a 2-year contract. Two years later, I ended up owning a locked iPhone 6 that Softbank won't unlock!@#! Thanks to Zisis and team, I now own an 'unlocked' iPhone 6 that still works in Japan! (beware of other IMEI unlocking services that, once unlocked from Softbank, can be used anywhere in the world, except Japan).

PART II: And so, ...IPhoneUnlock.Zone's customer support was excellent, as was the info on their website. Because I really don't understand how they perform their 'magic" I had to accept the wait-time, though I had been warned. The price seemed a little high, too, but as I said, I don't really understand what is involved. Bottom line: clear information, good support and they successfully unlocked my Softbank iPhone 6 :)

gilbertoc8
7/5/17

Zisis resolúvel meu problema com iPhone na blaklist primeiros resultados não foram bom mais zisis reenviô e deu tudo certo iPhone funcionando obrigado a toda equipe valeu

khalilm12
7/5/17

At first i was curious but then i decided to give it a try. Zisis was so helpful. I wanted the icloud info for my iphone 6s and she was there to help me, although i wasnt lucky which is not their fault they gave me a refund. I really appreciate Zisis effort. Zisis keep up the good work ;)

fadin2
6/28/17

We have been offering iPhone unlocking service and BIG THANKS to iPhoneUnlock.Zone. Great customer service, reasonable pricing and on time. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to unlock iPhones

angelak67
6/25/17

I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,

carlosg69
6/21/17

he cleared up whatever misunderstanding there was. didnt get the results yet, but he was very cooperative. will up the review when i get the unlock

fernandop28
6/21/17

Everything as expeted GREAT SERVICE

jharetb
6/18/17

I made my order a few days ago and paid 73 dollars for my release and I have not had any response, I have not received any e-mail, what can I do?

yasenr
6/17/17

I will use there service again and definitely will tell to friends for the service.Thanks for everything.Good luck.

kathleenm107
6/13/17

I was a bit sceptical about this site, as it was for my grandson, and he was paying me as i had PayPal, but am happy to say even though the iPhone was locked to iCloud nothing could be done, but true to their word 100% of the money was returned for my grandson, I thank Zisis for this, and would definetly reccomend this site to any person who wants theyre phone unlocked

arielp7
6/7/17

At first I was skeptical about this whole iPhone unlock online but was happy I gave it a shot. They helped me with all the problems my phone had and quickly emailed me back when I asked them questions as to what choose for my specific situation (I bought a phone from Craigslist not knowing it was reported lost/stolen). It only took about a total of a week to get an IEMI check, carrier unlock and to remove the blacklist from my phone. Very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend it to anyone with the same problems I had, easily deserve a 5 star review

paulr225
6/7/17

I rarely , if ever, write reviews but "IPhone Unlock.Zone" offers a legitimate service that works. Zisis provided excellent customer care and I have now begun processing my second unlock request. Yes, there were delays but they were to do with my provider. Have not given 5 stars because the description for five stars is a bit over the top. However it is a five star service.

Helpful answer

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 1 day, 13 hours ago
Helpful answer

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/9/16
Helpful answer

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 4/14/16
Helpful answer

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/4/16
Helpful answer

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 1/5/17
Helpful answer

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 12/11/16
Helpful answer

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 11/17/16
Helpful answer

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/14/16
Helpful answer

Kindly write in English so we can assist you. Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 1 day, 22 hours ago
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?