IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

antonp14
3/20/17

Veloci ben organizzati e molto disponibili nel supportarti, nel mio caso avevo sbagliato l'imei ma sono stati disponibilissimi e efficienti nel avvisarmi che era sbagliato e consentirmi nel correggerlo

elia424
3/17/17

Bought another's service and did was not able to get my phone unlocked. As advertised, my SoftBank iPhone 6 was unlocked in a fraction of the time and I am enjoying every bit of it! I will definitely recommend it to anyone in Japan who is looking for a way to unlock their iPhone!!!

mrd35
3/17/17

Very good work would recommend to everyone to use there service A+++ my phone is working now with no issues at all

alim101
3/15/17

I had my doubts as to whether my SoftBank iPhone 6 could be unlocked or not. Previously I had banged my head against a brick wall trying to get Softbank to do it and Apple were equally incapable. From start to finish iphoneunlock.zone did precisely what they said they would do and they did it promptly with a great personal touch (no automated, 'do not reply to this mail' emails).
Most impressed!

adrianw32
3/13/17

well its all done and my phone is still locked? did the IMEI unlock and that did not work. i was offered the icloud unlock for free as a result. all i received was previous owners info including apple ID but NO password. so i am still stuck and out a bunch of money. i should have known better.

ramt
3/10/17

I had great experience with Zisis from customer service.
I made some errors on initial request .
They communicated very promptly and when I wanted a refund due to price changes they immediately refunded and confirmed it.
I am very pleased with the communication and care thought I couldn't unlock my phone using their service

gedaliap
3/8/17

I never write reviews (but always do read them!) after reading lots of reviews for iphoneunlockzone and still being skeptical I felt I owed it to them to post a 5 star review. My wife and I both bought iphone 6's which were locked to the Sprint network (most difficult to bring over to Verizon) so I tried/gambled with one phone and it worked, it is now unlocked in less than a week! I will now have the other one done. I got professional emails back from them with a status update, etc.... bottom line is-its a legit working site.

jackiees
3/7/17

So I saw this website to unlock phones. I was uncertain if I should even try it so I googled the website for reviews. There were a lot of positive reviews and everyone that it didn't work for said they got theirs money back.

So I tried it and my iPhone 6s is now unlocked in as little as four days!!! It was a great great experience and it helped so much! Thank you so much

jeffg96
3/7/17

Legit service! Got my pon unbar/unblock from tmobile. Happy w/the result. Now I'll be able to hook it up!

svenr6
3/2/17

I would like to thank Zisis for the help about my iPhone which was blacklisted, and he managed to get me the clean IMEI so I'm able to use it again. Job was well done within couple of days and I've got all of the good words for him. Thanks

tonyb138
3/1/17

To start with, I had a lot of concern spending this much money on a site to get my IPhone unlocked and I was defiantly nervous about it.
First off, if they would have been able to unlock my phone, I would have given them 5 stars. After making payment, I was notified that it would be at most 30 business days for the phone to be unlocked, which was fine by me. However, after the 30 days had passed, I had not heard anything from them. I send them an email and they got back to me the next day which was good. There seemed to be some issue with the order and it could take up to another 30 days. This did not help my confidence, but they gave me a choice of continuing on, or getting a full refund. Not being sure about this company, I chose the refund. It was explained to me that it could take 5 business days for the refund to be processed, which was again fine by me. However, the refund did not show up, so I contacted them again. I was told that there were issues with PayPal, but that it would be there within 24 hours. 3 days later, it was still not there. I contacted them again, and they responded quickly letting me know that for some reason they were having issues refunding money to my account automatically. They then did it manually, and it showed up immediately.
I'm now a believer in this company in that they are honest and trustworthy. It was unfortunate that they were unable to unlock my phone, but the fact that they were good enough to refund my money means that I will try to use them again in the future. With all of the scams out there, one can never be to sure, but this company is real and they stand behind there word.

milank17
2/27/17

Very professional and persistent. Did not give up trying to unlock until it was done. Highly recommend the service.

naveenl2
2/25/17

Zisis I would like to thank you for your continued support in helping me unlocking my phone. You are an amazing person. Always promising, concerned and quick in responding. Thanks for everything

marthac63
2/24/17

I loved this job, I tried many times at internet unlock my I phone never nobody did it I lost my money. But This site is wonderful. resolved my problem ,now I can use my Iphone like I want. Thanks

davidm594
2/20/17

Very responsive, and caring about resolving my issue. Even though the issue was not solvable by the services provided by the store, they were able to guide me through the process and direct me towards the resolution. It's rare to find a trustworthy site these days, will definitely do business with them in the future in case they're needed.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to respond quickly as they will be able to help you faster and follow their instructions to the dot.

ivans53
2/16/17

this guys really know what they are talking. and they talk!! they were very supportive and answered to all my questions. The first contact took a bit too late, but once communication was stablished they were fast and attentincious. their price is a bit high for my pocket, but it is worthy. satisfaction guaranteed

abbyl14
2/12/17

Removing from blacklisted for a great price is good... and it fast action... trust unlock phone. Im satisfy on this im hoping to unlock my phone but its kinda expensive for me... thank u

ramellak
2/6/17

I buy iPhone 6s but i after Check have id.i dont this iCloud mail and password too .pls help me how open this. Id

junn10
2/1/17

Thank you.
Perfectly my iPhone6+ is working.
I admire your wonderful work.
Evaluation on the Web is also included! It is!

juniorc17
1/30/17

The best and most effective site to unlock your phones it doesn't matter what the status of your phone they'll unlock it

dw676
1/18/17

I will admit, I was skeptical at first. I read many reviews on this site and saw a lot of people had trouble. These folks successfully unlocked not one but two of my iPhones. I will definitely refer anyone I can to these people. Great job and I'm completely satisfied. BTW, this is not a bogus review, I am a real person with no affiliation to this company.

hugor9
1/16/17

Honesty overcomes professional any time in my book , what I mean is well toke to long to answer me but when did was very honest and the unlock did not work after more then the time frame stated for unlock ,at the end of it all no unlock but they honestly refunded every dime, and for that thanks

hyoenak
1/10/17

I was ordered from this site to and same answer i get . Is that really ? My ticket always being prosess . I been waiting for 6 days , and same answers is next 24 hours . Its almost 24 hours pass..

scottl101
1/10/17

They at last , finally , unlocked my phone after waiting for 2months . Now my Iphone is working well.
I do not know if there is any one who cares about their customer.
At the first place I had my order at 30 November.

I waited for more than 30 days and then I start to suspect if this is a scam and asked for the undate on my order. Yet , there is no response after a day waited. I started to find them through E-mail , Facebook and leaving bad rating at this website. Finally , they contacted me after one more day I have waited.

They told me to wait for another 48hours so that they can check for my order. the next day they said their supplier informed them that they can provide my unlock within the next week which now has already past and my phone is still locked.

No one cares about it , I ask them for the undate a couple days ago. It seems that you will never get response , I am still waiting with anxiety now with a small hope they will reply me the result or the refund.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They had replied me a week ago , saying that my request was send to a different agent and therefore they mix-up my order. They apologized and promised me the unlock will be finished within 7 days and claim that "If after 7 days the unlock is not completed (Which never happens), then we will fully refund you." . Yeah , you guys know the result , they eat words again. It's the seventh day now , yet no one inform me the result. They priced high but their service is horrible. I am so regret paying them for this service. I do not know if I can get my refund now or not as they seems really can't unlock any I.phones

densyc
1/6/17

This must be the best support i have gotten in such a long time, great support system. I was notified daily on my progress and i would recommend this to anyone. I want to say special thanks to "Zisis" for helping me out you are the best !!!

267 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question