US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

davidm594
2/20/17

Very responsive, and caring about resolving my issue. Even though the issue was not solvable by the services provided by the store, they were able to guide me through the process and direct me towards the resolution. It's rare to find a trustworthy site these days, will definitely do business with them in the future in case they're needed.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to respond quickly as they will be able to help you faster and follow their instructions to the dot.

kumarp2
2/19/17

hi
i would like to know the price for iphone 6 unlock from t mobile from usa
could you please help me in that

ivans53
2/16/17

this guys really know what they are talking. and they talk!! they were very supportive and answered to all my questions. The first contact took a bit too late, but once communication was stablished they were fast and attentincious. their price is a bit high for my pocket, but it is worthy. satisfaction guaranteed

abbyl14
2/12/17

Removing from blacklisted for a great price is good... and it fast action... trust unlock phone. Im satisfy on this im hoping to unlock my phone but its kinda expensive for me... thank u

ramellak
2/6/17

I buy iPhone 6s but i after Check have id.i dont this iCloud mail and password too .pls help me how open this. Id

raduf1
2/5/17

The make me pay 7$ to show me that i can unlock my iphone 4s with 199$!!!!!!!
Wtf?Are you joking?the phone cost 50$ max,i need real solutions not this scams
So don't pay for this $#*! its fake and they take you money for nothing!

junn10
2/1/17

Thank you.
Perfectly my iPhone6+ is working.
I admire your wonderful work.
Evaluation on the Web is also included! It is!

juniorc17
1/30/17

The best and most effective site to unlock your phones it doesn't matter what the status of your phone they'll unlock it

dw676
1/18/17

I will admit, I was skeptical at first. I read many reviews on this site and saw a lot of people had trouble. These folks successfully unlocked not one but two of my iPhones. I will definitely refer anyone I can to these people. Great job and I'm completely satisfied. BTW, this is not a bogus review, I am a real person with no affiliation to this company.

hugor9
1/16/17

Honesty overcomes professional any time in my book , what I mean is well toke to long to answer me but when did was very honest and the unlock did not work after more then the time frame stated for unlock ,at the end of it all no unlock but they honestly refunded every dime, and for that thanks

hyoenak
1/10/17

I was ordered from this site to and same answer i get . Is that really ? My ticket always being prosess . I been waiting for 6 days , and same answers is next 24 hours . Its almost 24 hours pass..

scottl101
1/10/17

They at last , finally , unlocked my phone after waiting for 2months . Now my Iphone is working well.
I do not know if there is any one who cares about their customer.
At the first place I had my order at 30 November.

I waited for more than 30 days and then I start to suspect if this is a scam and asked for the undate on my order. Yet , there is no response after a day waited. I started to find them through E-mail , Facebook and leaving bad rating at this website. Finally , they contacted me after one more day I have waited.

They told me to wait for another 48hours so that they can check for my order. the next day they said their supplier informed them that they can provide my unlock within the next week which now has already past and my phone is still locked.

No one cares about it , I ask them for the undate a couple days ago. It seems that you will never get response , I am still waiting with anxiety now with a small hope they will reply me the result or the refund.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They had replied me a week ago , saying that my request was send to a different agent and therefore they mix-up my order. They apologized and promised me the unlock will be finished within 7 days and claim that "If after 7 days the unlock is not completed (Which never happens), then we will fully refund you." . Yeah , you guys know the result , they eat words again. It's the seventh day now , yet no one inform me the result. They priced high but their service is horrible. I am so regret paying them for this service. I do not know if I can get my refund now or not as they seems really can't unlock any I.phones

densyc
1/6/17

This must be the best support i have gotten in such a long time, great support system. I was notified daily on my progress and i would recommend this to anyone. I want to say special thanks to "Zisis" for helping me out you are the best !!!

michaelj207
12/20/16

Great Communication we got to the issue quick on what we could do about the situation of my device! We talked and he gave me all the information I needed to procede with getting my phone unlocked! I communicated through Facebook messenger and responses was quick!

bubbah2
11/25/16

Unable to unlock my phone. Was able to apply the refund and follow-up to services and further advice. Would recommend.
thx

paulb294
11/24/16

These guys are great. I read some bad reviews, but I'm here to tell you, that was not my experience .
Sure, they couldn't get my phone unlocked. But they answered all my inquiry's , and after exhausting all possibilities,
They refunded all my money with no complaints.
Paul

javierm35
11/24/16

I bought Original iCloud Owner and waited for A month and once I recived the info was wrong, absolutely crap. Don't waste your money

vladm16
11/18/16

Even though my i-phone could not be unlocked, the service, response and help was perfect !! Also, the refund went very fast.
Thank you very much, see you time. 5 stars

mikaylaf2
11/17/16

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I wanted to get it unlocked and I even paid the extra to get it expedited which takes about 2-6 days. Unfortunately, my phone is not activated so they weren't able to unlock it but they were quick to reply and answer all my questions. I asked for a refund and they were delighted to refund me! This is great. I definitely recommend their services because even though I did not get the unlock, I still get my refund. So if you are hesitating, DON'T! There is no risk as you can get a refund if things don't work out!

lukasq
11/16/16

Answers very fast, so honest, and provides the service they do.

leer47
11/4/16

I was assisted by their support agent Zisis which was very helpful in all questions. They were unable to unlock my phone, but the support was great, I even recieved my refund within 4 days of requesting one, refund was down through Paypal without even requesting it myself on paypal.com

kyuk
11/3/16

was trying to unlock iPhone 7+ with korea carrier but unfortunately they were not offering service for iPhone 7+ with my carrier. however, they were very quick to reply my questions in friendly manner :)

chadd22
11/3/16

great customer service and very detailed check on my iphone . very satisfied with company service all around 5 star

fengmingh
10/9/16

I hope so, I pay you 89.99usd, including unlock success icloud, blacklist lost? May I?

joes609
10/8/16

Their tech support was very responsive and answered all my questions. Please do keep in mind their timezone in which they are in when making requests or updates to tickets. Very helpful and would use them again in the future. If you have problems with a locked phone this is the way to go!

237 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days, 7 hours ago
Answer
iphoneunlockz
iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]
A: You can order from all over the world
1 day, 12 hours ago