US Government’s NSF

Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
info@imemories.com

theresem7
9/14/16

My first review is listed below but I have a happy ending to my story. My tape was lost by UPS but found by them because of the persistence of Sara at Imemories. She went above and beyond the call of duty and found by tapes at UPS ! They are being processed now and I couldn't be happier. It's nice to see a company care about their customer. Imemories have proven me wrong and I will absolutely use them again making sure I secure my box completly. Teri

---------------------
This is one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I sent seven tapes to imemories but they only say they received three. All of my daughters baby memories are gone forever.
The tapes were lost either at imemories or by ups. I will never know and I can never replace them. If you use this site make sure you take a picture of what you send and securely tape your box!! They send a box that closes nicely so you don't think to tape it securely. You don't think that someone will steal old tapes but they do. Don't let your old tapes out of your sight and don't send them across the country to a corporation that only cares about covering their backs. They also have a ton of hidden costs and it took forever to get my tapes back. It was a month before I knew they where even missing. I saved these for 25 years just to have them taken from me. Don't do it.

janetp46
9/9/16

NOWHERE in this company's promotional materials or website does it state that they cannot do copyrighted movies. I specifically looked carefully for this, and if someone as smart as I am could not find this disclaimer, many other people will be sucked in as well. When they told me they could only do 9 of the 25 videotapes I had sent in, I just told them to send them back. Disgraceful.

janines7
5/2/16

After having a bad experience with another video converting company I decided to do some more research on other video converting companies as I was determined to convert all 44 (including my wedding video) so we all could once again watch our home movies. I came across iMemories. I made a few phone calls which someone picked up right away and answered all my questions. I ordered a safe ship box (as they were having a sale) and waited for it to arrive (took about 8 days to arrive). I initially was only going to send about 10 vhs-c tapes to give iMemories a try. When the box arrived - it was huge and felt if I didn't place all my tapes in the box it would have been a waste. The box came with lots of bubble paper, Ziploc baggies and a card to write your information and the number of tapes you were sending in the box. So I placed all my tapes in box, (I did take pictures of all my tapes before I sent them, just because it's precious cargo) and off to the ups store I went. Within a few days they notified me that they received my tapes. I then received an email detailing all 44 tapes they had received and payment was due before they would begin to digitalize my tapes. I received a discount coupon for 20% in the safe ship box (which was really great) off of my total. I paid and waited for the next email that would notify me that my tapes were digitalized. Eight days later, all my vhs-c tapes and my wedding tape was digitalized. Amazing! iMemories did a fabulous job - my husband and I cannot stop looking at the videos and cannot believe how long it took us to finally decide and so glad we decided on iMemories! We highly recommend iMemories. We are currently awaiting the return of all 44 of our tapes - which they hold on to for 2 weeks in case we find anything incorrect that happened during the digitalization process. For the return of your tapes you can request signature, this way they won't be left outside your home/porch.

davidl22
3/30/11

iMemories is run by an unethical idiot. He stole from investors at his last company (Knowledgenet). And he is in the process of adding investors at iMemories to steal from them too. Mark Rukavina is an unethical businessman. He knows how to build up a company with "virtual" cred, sell it to investors, but then the investors will find out the company is worthless.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iMemories staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question