Review of ILoveYourAccent

Tel: 4076746111
admin@iloveyouraccent.com

ursulaw3
8/21/17

Writing this review as we go on our honeymoon.
I joined this site in July 2016 purely on the spur of the moment, who knew I would end up finding the most important man in my life across the pond in Worcester but I did.
We married a week ago and I we just wanted to let others know that finding love online can work. To the people at iloveyouraccent.com, the biggest thank you from us.
No more time to write now as my "Husband" is telling me to hurry up..I love saying |:my husband" lol
By the way, we are both in our 40s and have been married before.

annas232
8/18/17

I am the PB and he is my J....
I just became a Citizen of the USA and have nothing but praise for iloveyouraccent.com
Without this site I would never have met my husband, would have still been living in Bradford and would never have known that Peanut Butter goes very nicely with Jelly!
Thanks to everyone at iloveyouraccent xx

lisah313
7/28/17

Just married the man of my dreams yesterday in Florida.. Thank you .. without you this would never have happened.. Nottingham.. England meets Kissimmee Florida. Thank you I love your Accent ! .x

ramonc22
7/28/17

Long overdue review. I began using this site back in 2013, met a really great guy and we started to talk. We met after 6 months of Skyping and wats apping (thank goodness for those apps). I am not a believer in love at first sight but I do believe there is someone for everyone, my everyone just happened to live in Ealing London.
Fast forward to now, we are married and have a baby in the way. We are going to be featured in a TV show in a few months and we could not be happier.
I am happy to recommend this site and to answer any questions. The INS interview was nerve wracking for him but no problems. As I said , it is not for hook ups.

Thank you Team.

coreya23
7/28/17

My pictures were loaded sideways, they helped sort it for me, I had an issue with flirting and they helped me make my profile visible, as you might tell I am not technically minded. I do not have any issues so far, I like to get a response if I send an email and so far so good.
People on the site seem OK and I like my time so far, not a huge fan of people without a photo on their profile, it does not make any sense to be out there but not showing yourself.Shallow , maybe but if I have a picture, you should also.

marka242
7/24/17

Yes I am one of those who has used dating sites before, without much success to be honest.
Got talking to someone in a restaurant a while ago, nice American girl who told me she met her husband on this site. I decided to give it a go for 3 months . It actually took me 4 months before I connected with someone who I felt could be more than just a fling or a friend.I don't really understand the bad reviews but then again I am aware that things can happen. No one asked me to send money nor did I or would I.
I am not embarrassed that we met on a dating site, quite the opposite, she is from a place I would never have visited if we had not met on this site and so I can only be grateful and give it 2 thumbs up.

parkerb23
7/24/17

since 25% more people will write a bad review over a good one I am here to be unique.
Took me a while on this site but at last I have found a girl who has made me the happiest man ever.
So far, so good
I am a true Southern Gentleman with values and morals, she is a sweet girl from the Emerald Isle with the cutest accent. Life is good, feel free to ask me anything.Thank you for this opportunity and good luck everyone.

Tip for consumers: Do not wait for your ship to come in, send flirts, some girls are shy.

sorayav2
7/9/17

Thank you team, I have found my heart/ my spulmate my everything.
You can find love online, it just takes patience.

orlyw1
6/9/17

It worked for us, no problems.
Give its month, flirt, chat...........flirt some more lol
Most important is to be active, don't wait, just go after what you want, in a good way of course.
Thanks Guys

warrenb31
4/13/17

This site has been my saving grace! I have met the most wonderful man in Doncaster England. Ruddy cheeks and a beer belly but he's mine. Love you Neil!

haileyc7
4/6/17

We are happy , I was on the site for about 6 months before I found someone special, guess anything worth while takes time.

hollye11
4/3/17

Joined with no real expectations as I have tried another well known site with zero luck. Started chatting with a man from Florida who just happened to be coming to the UK. Met for lunch in Manchester, then went to visit him in West Palm Beach, Florida. Fast forward...we are now engaged! This site has changed my life and my opinion of online dating. Thanks to I love your accent!

austinr24
4/3/17

My experience has been eye opening but positive. I think i might be in love.
Could not have happened at a better p9int in my life.
Looking good so far.

aarona67
3/29/17

Found my fiancé on here
Can't understand her most of the time but can't imagine my life without her either.
Worked for us
Cheers I Love Your Accent

juliaw57
3/28/17

I have been on here for about 2 months abf have talked with some awesome people from the UK and Spain.
I am not a fan of guys who want to Skype immediately, but have done after a while when I feel comfortable.
I have used other well known sites but they are expensive and full of scam artists trying to get you to send money. No one has tried to scam me on here. I guess you have to give it time, so if my Prince rides up and rescues me I will make sure to update this lol.

sarahh237
3/27/17

Does anyone ever receive an email? I joined a few weeks ago and absolutely nothing. Think it's time to give up on dating sites!

jessicap134
3/24/17

Joined on a whim, did a random search and sent a few messages, within a week I was messaging a guy from Yorkshire England. We chatted a little and after a while we FaceTimed and he still liked me! Lol. Long story short, we have met in person and want to take it further. I have high hopes for us and would like to thank ILYA for helping us get together.

wealdstonef
3/19/17

The World of dating goes transatlantic. Whether you managed to meet someone or not is not the point though. There are no guarantees when it comes to love and that includes the anglo-American scene. I'm purely rating the ethics of the website here. Am certainly well travelled and have a gut instinct for most things. So I'd say that whilst the majority of conversations initiated were genuine, a few others were clearly fakes trying to lure you into subscriptions. A simple test is to offer a direct form of contact, ie Skpe, email or whatsapp. Some will contact you, others will simply disappear. Its well known that the vast majority of genuine ads will happily trade numbers or email asap. Another well known anglo-American dating site does not suffer from the same problem as this one. However, that aside.....there is a decent chance you will certainly get the chance to converse with genuine people. So it gets a reasonable score.

katherineh38
2/26/17

I joined this site just over a year ago now, found it really simple to sign up & within hours I started getting messages. Decent messages to, not the sleazy type you get from some dating sites. I Started chatting to this wonderful man in America at first a little bit skeptical but after several convos, face times we started to fall in love. 6 months later he'd flown to the UK & since then we've been going back & forth seeing each other! He proposed on Valentine's Day & we plan to marry & me relocate to America by the end of the year! So a huge thank you to the I love your accent team, dating sites can work & this is such a multicultural way of dating! Love it!!! Thank you so much :) :) :)

heleny18
2/18/17

So here I am writing yet another bad review about I Love Your Accent.... I have written numerous emails with regards to cancelling my subscription, they only replied once after they spotted my review last time and told me to cancel my payment through PayPal!! I do not have a PayPal account!!! I have written to them to cancel my subscription, however, they haven't and they have taken yet another payment - I'm sure that is illegal!! I have requested for a refund but surprise, surprise that hasn't happened either........do not trust this company they are ripping people off!!

mariea59
2/12/17

OK so I was looking or a tall British guy with a Hugh Grant accent.
What I got was a 5ft 9 guy with an accent straight out of Leeds!
This man is the love of my life, we got married in November last year and life is awesome. Pity about LUFC though lol
Cannot say enough about how happy we are.

kerryj12
2/9/17

My life has changed for the better
Thanks Iloveyouraccent
Brtr hubby teaching me new words lol
Best $30 I ever spent/

rua108
1/25/17

Horrible customer service , rude and incompetent! If you do complain they lock your account and change your password so you can't log in., beware!!!!

malloryw4
1/24/17

Don't believe the bad reviews, met my soul mate on here all the way from
Bristol England!

fionaf11
12/22/16

I can't understand the bad reviews here, it worked for me. Sure there a are couple fake profiles as there are in all sites but I found a winner, (hope he feels the same)
Thank you iloveyouraccent. 2017 is going to be awesome.

Helpful answer

You can cancel the subscription in PayPal but to delete the account the admin has to do so. As soon as you cancel you will probably no longer have access to the site even though you've prepaid until the end of the billing cycle. :-/

By Joshua S. on 8/3/15
Helpful answer

No problems here, please email us directly so we can help

By Hannah d. [ILoveYourAccent Rep] on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

Hi, Wendy, there is no payment coming through from you, do you have a a confirmation email showing your payment? If it is a mix up on our end I will make sure you have a few days extra for your inconvenience but so farI see no payment from you. Please let me know if I can assist further.

By Hannah d. [ILoveYourAccent Rep] 1 week, 2 days ago
Helpful answer

Hi, we did send you an email earlier today, please check your spam filter.

By Hannah d. [ILoveYourAccent Rep] on 2/22/17
Helpful answer

Hello Catherine, we have no financial info for any member but please email us directly and we can assist you. You have already made 2 claims against us one for each time you joined.

By Hannah d. [ILoveYourAccent Rep] on 11/9/16
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the ILoveYourAccent staff and other customers.

ILoveYourAccent?