US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

joel803
7/5/16

They tell you one thing and then reverse it. Very bad about answering emails, if at all. Don't waste your time with this one.

farnooshf
6/14/16

They made an error -- told me funds were available from my client and then when I tried to withdraw it they told me the client's payment did not go through as authorized, to both my and my client's disbelief-- and then charged ME for trying the withdraw the funds they said were available. And then ! They cut me off from customer support and shut down my account so I could not investigate them! They are criminals and utterly unprofessional. They should be shut DOWN. do NOT fall into this trap!

jaih
4/8/16

Let me tell you about this company. I wouldnt DO any business with this company. I had submitted my paperwork for my VAPE business 3 months ago. NEVER got an email, nothing. I go to login and its asking for more paperwortk. Submitted it. Then they asked me to SUBMIT my drivers license, which was BS as it has nothing to do with my business. I could have been an employee working on behalf of the company.

Anyways, lets get on with it. They told me they needed the paperwork and didnt say anything about my website. Nothing; well they told me after i uploaded PERSONAL information, IRS paperwork, they said we are going to look over account. The said they didnt want to approve me because I sold CBD products. WHAT? Ok then, what about Hemp iced tea? Do you block that? Or hemp backpacks? Hemp clothing or cotton? So I took it down and emailed them to tell them I removed it. I get an email saying my account status has changed. To my confusion and despair I logged in and im suspended??? I email them and they said basically we do not want to do business with you.

kevins122
11/27/15

I work as a contractor for a nationwide handyman service. The service pays via dwolla and initiates the payment either the day of or the day after a job is complete. It typically take Dwolla three to four days to process the payment and credit it to my account. Then another day or two to process the request to transfer the funds to my bank account. All told, about a full week to get a payment from my employer to my bank. Square Cash and Paypal are almost always next-day. Avoid Dwolla if time is of the essence.

mattj42
11/24/15

I normally do business with a vendor all the time but every once in a while they mess up and lose my order. I submit a claim on the second time I have to email where my order is. Dwolla sends me a nice emails saying "at this time, unfortunately you have filed 2 claims with this vendor and you continue to do business with them so we cant help you"

NO WHERE IN THEIR POLICIES does it say you have a certain amount of claims you can file. I DIDNT EVEN GET A WARNING WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE.

maryj113
9/17/15

This site worked well for me - however one strange thing happened. On the screen which showed the amount I was sending and the name of the person to whom I was sending money, two completely strange names with gmail addresses popped up. I was able to click them off with no problem, but still a bit unsettling. Does this happen often?

wh534
11/26/14

The problem started when i started to fund my account.After wasting my time with requesting driver license,bank statements and lots of time wasting security team suspended my account.

I have not done any transactions with the account yet.

The reason stated is that i tried to fund my account with large fund.I made their job easier and i cancel the transfer of fund since they could not come up with a legally acceptable way for their behavior.

My impression is : it is kids operation,they are not ready for doing real business unless for kids.

clumsy,small minded,useless and unreliable.

webmasters
1/6/13

Horrible company to deal with. Signed up with them, sent tons of personal and professional information, copies of drivers licenses, bank statements, FEIN info, etc. After running a successful multimillion business with great relations with our merchant account, we wanted to explore this option. To date, weeks later, nothing at all. I get marketing emails, but nothing more. Really, really shady - we have closed two bank accounts because of it and recommend AGAINST using this service. Too new, too soon.

spiderb
8/26/11

Why would ANY MERCHANT ever use a credit card processor again after exploring this site? Twenty five CENTS thats right thats the total cost to accept your customers funds. Look out AMX, Master Card & Visa a NEW Kids in town. Yes and as soon as I finish integrating it into my software program then LOOK OUT WORLD lol. Really Customer, Merchant or Developer GET ON OVER HERE.
Respects,
Spider B

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Dwolla staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/3/16
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Dwolla staff and other customers.

Dwolla?