Review of Revolut

Revolut reviews

Tel: Not Disclosed ext: Not Disclosed

gergelyb
10/5/18

It's a really reliable and very cheap banking service across borders. Totally awesome. Something went wrong a couple of times, customer service always helped me out, and I got my money. When you send money to Revolut, you have to add your personal id as a note. When I forgot it, I told them, and they fixed it for me to get the money anyway. I like the idea to change currencies without any charge, transferring money, having a credit card free (pay the deliver only), etc. Simply excellent!

pierreo2
7/7/16

Anyone dealing with Revolut (http://www.revolut.com) should be aware that the company is a scam.
On 30 March, I transferred 200 on my account at Revolut. My mistake is that I did so from an account that is not in my name, a situation Revolut cannot handle. I immediately informed Revolut of this fact, and they confirmed they could not handle the matching to my account. But they said they would credit me back. Nothing happened for two months. I have been in constant contact with them to induce them to pay me back. Early July, the money has still not arrived.
I would recommend anyone to avoid having to deal with Revolut.
Save pennies, lose hundreds of Euros this is the slogan I suggest Revolut adopts.

Questions? Get answers from the Revolut staff and other customers.

Revolut?