Review of Payoneer

Youtube video thumbnail
GET PAID BY COMPANIES AND MARKETPLACES WORLDWIDE

andreap187
1/18/19

When it comes to my finances, it is imperative to receive professional services. Payoneer never disappoints and consistently provides professional and innovative services. I feel a sense of security in my financial transactions with them.

marieb242
1/18/19

The phone was answered very promptly. Once the guest services provider understood my problem, she explained very kindly and professionally what the next steps for me were. Great job.

dawoodi
1/18/19

The women assist me very well and make me sure that nothing going wrong with the payment. Thank you !

stevenv71
1/18/19

international service of payoneer is very good. My credit card was mailed very fast. and the multiple currencies future is very good

kanokmats
1/18/19

I like it , but perhaps it hagged and locked by the bad anyone, then my account locked a few times. Please find the best measure to waste time in my acting due to I still no be able to log in or getting my some money, yet.

nikolad17
1/18/19

I got a recommendation by my colleagues about Payoneer. I will most definitely use it as my main payment service and I like it. Just work on the speed and you will be pretty much excellent. Good job, highly recommended service.

barrym185
1/18/19

They were friendly and polite and efficient. I did not have to wait a long time. The customer service professional played by the rules and make sure that my account was properly verified too.

jeffv58
1/18/19

The agent I spoke to was attentive, understood my issue and was able to find the answer to my problem as soon as he was given the information needed.

Very helpful and prompt and actually overdelivered on possible wait times.

Pleasure and an honor to be served by him.

richs112
1/18/19

I recently had my card compromised and purchases made. Within minutes Payoneer had sent me a warning about a suspect transaction. I contacted support who were extremely helpful. They blocked the card and processed a new one to be sent out within the space of a short phone call.
I have been a customer of Payoneer for many years and have always been incredibly satisfied with the overall customer service and how seriously they take fraud. Fast transaction processing is another reason I would recommend Payoneer to anyone. A++

hunterc35
1/17/19

Great help quick and to the point and polite man I spoke with on the phone. I definitely would recommend using them for payment services. I was concerned about not getting things taken care of promptly and they put me at ease and took care of the problem.

josephm576
1/17/19

Charge monthly fees that i felt were unethical. This force a person to card as soon as possible or run the risk of not having any funds.

vijaya11
1/17/19

Paynoor is best global service thanx for paynoor global thanx for helpful in transfer service. Thanking for us

massap
1/17/19

So patient and easy to talk to. I really appreciate you're service and help. I would definitely recommend these services to my colleagues.

monicam210
1/17/19

The contract states that we will receive money 5 to 7 working dats after the guests checks in, it has been 21normal days and still no sign of our money for two properties. The USA owners get their money the next day after the booking is confirmed and 2 weeks before the guests arrives. I just dont understand how you declare the Bshamian income on your tax return?.

dannyb154
1/17/19

Trying to get an account email and login reset turned into a two month marathon of bureaucratic run around.

saraho78
1/17/19

Geneva executed her job so professionally, really impressed with Payoneer customer care. Hope the others are just as good and knowledgeable and that this is maintained.

halenab
1/17/19

I am really like your good services. please gives us your better services in future. Please consider my problems.

erics563
1/17/19

Great service and very nice person on the phone. Thanks a lot ! I asked how to transfer money from one prepaid card to a second one.

enebelic
1/17/19

The communication was great and I understand and got what I asked for
It's really great calling the customer care
I love it yay!!!

andye31
1/17/19

The customer care agents are professional and friendly. I highly recommend using this service whenever there a challenge.

annetteg70
1/17/19

Customer service was helpful and polite. I would like more monitoring of hacking of all your customer's accounts. I have other debit cards and they are monitoring all the time. I would rather get a phone call to check my transactions immediately. Yes it's a pain but necessary in this day and age. Thank you

kime131
1/17/19

The customer care rep was very polite and professional but the hold time was very long.
I liked that she could accommodate my zip code request though and that it wasn't a hassle. I just wish the hold time was shorter.

hellenk6
1/17/19

I have been using Payoneer to receive my payments and make utility transactions all over the world over the past 5 years and very satisfied with the service. The Payoneer Card is accepted by all merchants. On the few accessions that I needed support, the issue resolution was satisfactory customer support was excellent.

nihalw
1/17/19

Payoneer team explained ho it works and why my business does not qualify for this service.
But I believe that Payoneer should contract with Tripadvisor, one of the latest global holiday rental companies to facilitate payments to their customers since Airbnb is already a partner. Payoneer is the loser in the end as I have been able,to find a way our for,my issue.

mohammadm59
1/16/19

i got the best customer service of my life. they solved my problems and also called several times to inform me about the update of my problem.

Christian seriously advising u stay away from them except u have too much money to give to that company, not legit, I'm still chasing Payoner for my money I mean thousands. Don't go anywhere near them. goodluck

By Angela o.

Definitely a scam, they are not listed on the The Mastercard Compliant Service Provider List of which anyone can view and download directly from Mastercard https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/safety-security/security-recommendations/service-providers-need-to-know.html If Payoneer is legit why isn't it on the list like Paypal and alllll the other legit companies? It is because they are NOT legit and they are a scam!

By Firmani S.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the ticket number associated to the email correspondence you had with our Support center. If you are unable to locate this number, please provide your customer ID and email associated to your Payoneer account. Thanks, The Payoneer Team

By Alexander B., Payoneer Representative

The limit is indicated on the site, I think it is about $2500, you m a y be limited by the amount of cash your at will give out per transaction but you can withdraw 2 or 3 t I'm es in one day until you reach the limit

By Sarah W.

By Firmani S.

Everything about Payoneer is not on the up and up! They make and break their own rules to suit them! They implement a transfer button and wait till you have a good chunck of money in your account, they then close your account, steal your money & blame you for breaking their so called policy of using a option button they allow you to use! They are thieves that steal your job from a company who only pays through Payoneer! Basically you are at their mercy! DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY with these people!

By Maria G.

Reportedly Pyaoneer is registered in New York. I suggest all those people had bad experience with them ,should contact Attorney General Eric Schneiderman office.

By Abdul H.

I got a card pretty quickly from them but I have not been using the card so I cannot say much for now.

By Morine S.

Hi there, Assuming your Payoneer account was created in Egypt, when you wish to withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in Egypt's local currency, a fee of 2% will be applied by us. There will also be fees applied by corresponding banks handling your transfer. I recommend that you check with your own bank to see if they have any landing fees.

By Payoneer P., Payoneer Representative

Totally agree! They will take all of your money! Close your account! & tell you it's for undisclosed reasons! Years of having a business down the drain because of Payoneer! Do not trust them please!

By Maria G.
Questions? Get answers from the Payoneer staff and other customers.

Payoneer?