Review of Payoneer

Youtube video thumbnail
GET PAID BY COMPANIES AND MARKETPLACES WORLDWIDE

nadiaw12
1/20/19

My experience with payoneer was wonderful. My customer service rep dealt with my issue in a professional manner. After finishing she ask

rameeza3
1/20/19

i really like the service especially for new beginners and entrepreneurs and it will become famous to famous other countries and it has to expand all the countries so every one can enjoy that service

muhammada159
1/19/19

A very good service. i am very satisfied with payoneer and it was nice experience to talk with payoneer customer care representative.

bijayad
1/19/19

Hy i am from Nepal and taking money from online is difficult but this payoneer card has make us easy to withdraw money and transfer money so its a cool way to have a online money.i have withdraw money from it and its easy.

muhammada160
1/19/19

She was too much skilled to understand my issue and she solved everything very quickly and in a decent way! She Deserves 10+ Stars....

teresac207
1/19/19

apparently my card was compromised and therefore cancelled. I did not receive any notification from Payoneer. It would have been nice to know before I tried to use the card.

sheno
1/19/19

Very satisfied with Payoneer services & Customer Service. They answered promptly each time I call. The agents are knowledgeable and polite.

belala2
1/19/19

The support I got was really helpful but the response was too late whatever I really appreciat your response

aleksandarv2

Very professional
Very effective
All recommendations
Very successful and serious company
Simple applications for use
Always there for help

mdfaruqueh
1/19/19

Their support are great. Also their payment method fast. Everything fine for me. Here is one main good option is 24 hours support also any problem they can solve quickly. Receive payment globally totally safe and secure without any issue or hassle .

olajideo
1/19/19

Smooth so far, I already feel like an international businessman. Services are good and easy to navigate.

claudian25
1/19/19

Reprepresentative was very polite and helpful. Great customer service. Really good experience with your customer support. Thanks

thanhl16
1/19/19

The agent reply very quick and support a lot to solve my problem!!!!!!!!!!!
Really happy and will continue to use your service

adrianah18
1/19/19

Awesome service. Very professional and respectful customer service. I Fully recommend Payoneer. Thank you for being so clear with the information requested.

rodicav
1/19/19

I had an issue with my Prepaid cards - sending the founds from a cancelled card, customer support did it quickly and very professionally.
Thank you!

zars
1/19/19

I ordered payoneer card many times but did't get it on my billing address. Support help me how i can order new card and keep track it.

mahbuburr2
1/19/19

I am very happy with the online transaction service of "Payoneer". Its Quick, Correct and Reliable for any Business.

antonb65
1/19/19

I was quickly connected to an agent on the line and she was very patient and polite all throughout the call with me (since I had a lot of questions).

niklasg1
1/19/19

I think such veryfication should be done in the beginning when setting up the account and not after a few sucessfull transactions and in the middle of an improtant one, so customers get into trouble with their payments.

anniej35
1/19/19

Difficile pour moi d"accéder par téléphone je ne parle pas anglais. a votre boite vocal téléphonique.

nikie8
1/19/19

It is great to have such good ability to contact Payoneer by phone.
And, to receive such person care when you do!

kevinc543
1/19/19

I am proud to work with payoneer card services and payments thanks
I would recommend as much people as possible to join in and get the life debt free

andreap187
1/18/19

When it comes to my finances, it is imperative to receive professional services. Payoneer never disappoints and consistently provides professional and innovative services. I feel a sense of security in my financial transactions with them.

marieb242
1/18/19

The phone was answered very promptly. Once the guest services provider understood my problem, she explained very kindly and professionally what the next steps for me were. Great job.

dawoodi
1/18/19

The women assist me very well and make me sure that nothing going wrong with the payment. Thank you !

Christian seriously advising u stay away from them except u have too much money to give to that company, not legit, I'm still chasing Payoner for my money I mean thousands. Don't go anywhere near them. goodluck

By Angela o.

Definitely a scam, they are not listed on the The Mastercard Compliant Service Provider List of which anyone can view and download directly from Mastercard https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/safety-security/security-recommendations/service-providers-need-to-know.html If Payoneer is legit why isn't it on the list like Paypal and alllll the other legit companies? It is because they are NOT legit and they are a scam!

By Firmani S.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the ticket number associated to the email correspondence you had with our Support center. If you are unable to locate this number, please provide your customer ID and email associated to your Payoneer account. Thanks, The Payoneer Team

By Alexander B., Payoneer Representative

The limit is indicated on the site, I think it is about $2500, you m a y be limited by the amount of cash your at will give out per transaction but you can withdraw 2 or 3 t I'm es in one day until you reach the limit

By Sarah W.

By Firmani S.

Everything about Payoneer is not on the up and up! They make and break their own rules to suit them! They implement a transfer button and wait till you have a good chunck of money in your account, they then close your account, steal your money & blame you for breaking their so called policy of using a option button they allow you to use! They are thieves that steal your job from a company who only pays through Payoneer! Basically you are at their mercy! DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY with these people!

By Maria G.

Reportedly Pyaoneer is registered in New York. I suggest all those people had bad experience with them ,should contact Attorney General Eric Schneiderman office.

By Abdul H.

I got a card pretty quickly from them but I have not been using the card so I cannot say much for now.

By Morine S.

Hi there, Assuming your Payoneer account was created in Egypt, when you wish to withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in Egypt's local currency, a fee of 2% will be applied by us. There will also be fees applied by corresponding banks handling your transfer. I recommend that you check with your own bank to see if they have any landing fees.

By Payoneer P., Payoneer Representative

Totally agree! They will take all of your money! Close your account! & tell you it's for undisclosed reasons! Years of having a business down the drain because of Payoneer! Do not trust them please!

By Maria G.
Questions? Get answers from the Payoneer staff and other customers.

Payoneer?