Review of Payoneer

Youtube video thumbnail
GET PAID BY COMPANIES AND MARKETPLACES WORLDWIDE

stephenc338
3/18/19

It was a good whenever i call. All the receptionists are polite and good to helping customer.i believe u have given enough good comments. Good job and keep up thr good work thank you

davidv349
3/17/19

Very Good Agent was Polite and Helpful, I was calling about money transfer from one account to another. Johan answer them accordingly.

umaira16
3/17/19

I am a very happy and satisfied customers of Payoneer in couple of hours I get payment in my bank account with just one click. Thank you Payoneer.

arielc45
3/17/19

Very good customer sercice. Both languages, english and spanish speaking assistant. No need to wait on the phone for next available asistant.

eyalp
3/17/19

Understand the problem and solve it In a quick and convenient way.
The answer was quick and professional in my language. What needs more?

briannat23
3/16/19

I am still patiently waiting for my $197 to appear in my bank account which is still hasn't.Understand why this is taking longer than usual because at first I gave the wrong account and routing number but I have since then corrected it so I still should get my $197

Response from Edwin V., Payoneer Representative
Hi Brianna,

Thanks for providing your feedback. I just want you to know that we are very sorry for the length of time it has taken to reprocess your transfer. Please know that your case is being treated as a high priority, and we hope to have it resolved for you soon.I have sent you a direct message with some more details about the case and the process that goes into this, so feel free to reply to that message if you have any additional questions.

nicholasb153
3/16/19

I am from the Caribbean and my credit had finished during the call and the rep called me back. The rep before that told me what I needed to do to have my account information update. it was a great experience.

kennethb243
3/16/19

Really nice and very polite and professional help me out big-time, I believe his name was Mark and this an absolute around nice guy I knows his job

antetaj
3/16/19

Thank you for amazing help. It was very helpful to call you today :)
I call from Prague it was fast and i had very kind man who really help me. I wish you a nice day bye bye

dorothye42
3/16/19

Very well pleased with the young lady who represented your company. She was very, very polite, someone I would hire to represent my company. Made sure that I understood the answer to my question for calling in. She left a lasting impression.

wadsonm
3/16/19

Payoneer make my life very easy receiving money from my client, and the app is as easy as 1,2,3 to use.

tobilobaa
3/16/19

Payoneer has been the best payment service for me. I have been using it for 2 years now and I am glad I did

robertm1400
3/16/19

Custom service hotline figure out what I was trying to say almost immediately. It was great. I am new to Payoneer so I had no idea about the ins and outs of making an international payment.

francisg42
3/16/19

The service I received from my phone call with Jenny as the Customer Care representative was very good. But I have been trying to contact your service online and the system is not working. When I go to the Contact page and try to send a message, I choose the language and then the Topic, but when I press Submit it says select another subject under the Topic and it never goes even after I press submit again. I have sent numerous messages to Customer Service and not received replies, so in general the phone call was productive but otherwise the service has been terrible.

Response from Edwin V., Payoneer Representative
Hi Francis,

Thank you for sharing this information. A member of our customer care team has just reached out to you today with some more details about this case. Please feel free to reply to this email at your earliest convenience so we can get this email submission issue solved for you.

michellev130
3/15/19

I was asked to provide bank info for my VRBO account
I have provided the info on march & 2019
I have no news and still can not post my ad on VRBO !
After a call with the service center, there is still not news and my ad is not posted !

johnl1222
3/15/19

Fast IVR system. Great agents. Very responsive. I never had a problem with this platform. Payoneer is one of the best platform I had. I will always recommend this to anyone.

alig57
3/15/19

Thanks for concerning my event urgently.
I will be happy to call always that I know that I will have chance to be helped

nigeln10
3/15/19

I like that I get to receive my funds immediately my company pays. You guys are amazing! I would definitely interest someone else in choosing Payoneer

markf413
3/15/19

The customer service representative was very friendly.
She sent off an email right as we were chatting on the phone. She thought she sent the solution to the problem, however, the steps in the email to solve my problem have been exactly what I've been doing for the last month. The account is set up where the bank information on the employer's (palfixx) side can't be changed.
I still haven't solved my problem with 2.5 months backpay from PalFixx.

Response from Edwin V., Payoneer Representative
Hi Mark,

We are happy to hear that your customer service agent was friendly and helpful. We want to make sure that we can get this issue resolved for you fully so a member of our team has sent you a private message on this case. Feel free to reply to us whenever you have a chance so we can help you with the missing funds from Palfish.

katherinew103
3/15/19

This was a great experience of over the phone customer service i've ever had and i'd recommend it to anyone.

yusufs20
3/15/19

Payoneer customer services is perfect. They assist you decades minutes without boring. Last time I cant solve my problem becase my insufficient english :(

pradeepk33
3/15/19

you have very slow payment processing. Please improve this part. It takes 7-8 working days to get payment in bank. With such a long time span, how can we start working with our clients ???

Response from Edwin V., Payoneer Representative
Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry that our current processing times are not yet meeting your expectations. I would like to provide a little more insight into the process we use and why it takes so long.

First, this depends on the method of payment selected by the client. Based on their choice this can range from 2-7 days before the funds are available. During that time we are reviewing the payment, which depending on the client and their history of payments, can be subject to an additional verification. Once approved, when the funds are sent to your bank account, there is a 3-5 business day wait as the payment is delivered to an intermediary bank, which connects it to your local bank to finalize the deposit.

Please know that these reviews and processing times are in place to protect both you and your client. These processes help to reduce disputed charges, as well as potential fraud, and ultimately create a safer environment for your business activities

As we continue to grow, you can be sure that we will look into more convenient, and faster methods you can utilize for payments. For now I can only ask that you forgive us for the lengthy processes we use, and continue to share your feedback about out services so we can continue to improve for you.

huntleyd
Huntley D.
3/15/19

Nice to work with so far and the options available are very useful. The only thing that could be improved upon is the sales team response time.

fahadb1
3/15/19

And thanks for talking and giving us ur services.
And please make the simple steps to get a reactive card and complains thanks once again

tinaa117

Never had a problem !
Very reliable customer service they can solve everything .
Very helpfull , polite and easy to understand

Christian seriously advising u stay away from them except u have too much money to give to that company, not legit, I'm still chasing Payoner for my money I mean thousands. Don't go anywhere near them. goodluck

By Angela o.

Definitely a scam, they are not listed on the The Mastercard Compliant Service Provider List of which anyone can view and download directly from Mastercard https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/safety-security/security-recommendations/service-providers-need-to-know.html If Payoneer is legit why isn't it on the list like Paypal and alllll the other legit companies? It is because they are NOT legit and they are a scam!

By Firmani S.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the ticket number associated to the email correspondence you had with our Support center. If you are unable to locate this number, please provide your customer ID and email associated to your Payoneer account. Thanks, The Payoneer Team

By Alexander B., Payoneer Representative

The limit is indicated on the site, I think it is about $2500, you m a y be limited by the amount of cash your at will give out per transaction but you can withdraw 2 or 3 t I'm es in one day until you reach the limit

By Sarah W.

By Firmani S.

Everything about Payoneer is not on the up and up! They make and break their own rules to suit them! They implement a transfer button and wait till you have a good chunck of money in your account, they then close your account, steal your money & blame you for breaking their so called policy of using a option button they allow you to use! They are thieves that steal your job from a company who only pays through Payoneer! Basically you are at their mercy! DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY with these people!

By Maria G.

Reportedly Pyaoneer is registered in New York. I suggest all those people had bad experience with them ,should contact Attorney General Eric Schneiderman office.

By Abdul H.

I got a card pretty quickly from them but I have not been using the card so I cannot say much for now.

By Morine S.

Hi there, Assuming your Payoneer account was created in Egypt, when you wish to withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in Egypt's local currency, a fee of 2% will be applied by us. There will also be fees applied by corresponding banks handling your transfer. I recommend that you check with your own bank to see if they have any landing fees.

By Payoneer P., Payoneer Representative

PLEASE GIVE ME MY PAYONEER MASTER CARD ARGENT

By MDSHAKIL A.
Questions? Get answers from the Payoneer staff and other customers.

Payoneer?