Review of Payoneer

Payoneer reviews

aissaz1
5/25/19

You'll basically be doing the same thing everyday. Talking to customers with similar problems in an endless string of calls lasting all day. They'll want you to also write emails all day when you're not on call but its hard when it gets interrupted by constant calls. Not too much micromanaging but it can be annoying.

markw705
5/25/19

Very hassle free to use and a godsend if you trade worldwide in multiple currencies. It has save us $200 a month in bank standing charges so I totally recommend Payoneer as a flexible solution. It's easy for clients to use too.

saulj3
5/24/19

Gill was very thorough and patient helping me get this issues regarding email and bank accounts updated.
Would recommend him as a great customer service rep.

youssefb36
5/24/19

Payonner is a company of the greatest companies offering a sincerity on helping its customers and look after your problem and slove it

josec344
5/24/19

I receive my income of AirBnb, and always worked very well. I always recomend to everybody, my friends and family.

bojanv2
5/24/19

Good service.I use payoneer in serbia and it works very well.I have no complaints or issues with using their money transfers!

frederickl52
5/23/19

It's really good Some aspects that has to improve but it's doing a good job, like for customer service and efficient when it is about to resolve some issue

amirs46
5/23/19

Your services is good but not in Pakistan. Please improve for people of Pakistan.Make it easier to creat account and apply for ATM card and make a transaction from a local Bank with there easy ways.

kestero1
5/23/19

This is a solution to many serious international business men and women, I value payoneer and will continue using the service. Thank you.

deliac13
5/23/19

My review is that Payoneer is doing a great service to the world. I will not hesitate to recommend anyone. With this type of service, Payoneer is sure to give service to the entire world following global recommendations

harisa10
5/23/19

Payoneer is the best online transaction site. It has lowest transaction fee and quick delivery.
Its service is awesome.

muhammada176
5/22/19

I called payoneer several times . Almost everytime I get the right service.

Only problem is that it takes much time to reach them.

Thank you payoneer !

sherylr36
5/22/19

Payoneer is convenient to use from the Caribbean. I can use it at a point of sale or to get money from an ABM. Thanks for this innovative card.

markd709
5/22/19

Very marketable, seems trustworthy but they do not tend, and make it VERY difficult to actually get your money. They go through an entire fraud verification for personal accounts and frankly don't answer emails or take care of their customers.

BIG 1 on 10. I was mislead into thinking they'd help and don't give a crap once you're not a huge merchant

maelov
5/22/19

I have had issues with my bank transfers since the beginning. After resolving the delay in my transfers, it started all over. Now, I am being told that my transfers cannot be processed again.

chittaranjunp
5/22/19

Global money transfer site in the payoneer.The payoneer is best for money transfer Bangladesh. Payoneer is provided by free muster card.

loknathp
5/21/19

I am money transfer use for payoneer.Bangladesh money transfer for best site.payoneer is global money transfer site,this site is easy use payoneer.

Response from Dror A., Payoneer Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any question or if you need help with anything in the future.
ma183
5/19/19

Payoneer use to money transfer. Through this we transfer money in any bank account we received money from other countries

marshab71
5/17/19

right now i am disgruntled i had expected this issue to be resolved from days ago only to receive an email stating the photo ID is not clear. I used my iphone to take the snapshot I will try again but i am not sure it will loook much different.

Response from Dror A., Payoneer Representative
Hello there,

We are incredibly sorry that it has taken a while for your documents to be approved and that you have had a frustrating experience. We do require documents that are clear and fully visible as our approvals team has a fairly precise process in approving documents, so it is important that the information on these documents are clear and present. We would like to lend a hand, if possible. You can contact us via personal message here, or you can talk to us on Facebook, Twitter, or to our customer support department.

Best,
The Payoneer Team
nasima1
5/17/19

Great response. I am very satisfied with him but he should replay emails as fast as he can. But he is great for me while arguments.

emmanuelb31
5/17/19

While payoneer likes to pride themselves in being a stellar international payment agency, my experience has shown me that not all countries are taken into consideration, especially African countries. I say this not to be controversial but the fact is there are situations that are peculiar to African payoneer users that may not be the case for the rest of the world.

The inability of payoneer to recognise this and make ample adjustments to cater for such situations just shows a lack of consideration.

Response from Dror A., Payoneer Representative
Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your comment. We are very sorry that you feel that we are insensitive to the issues of your country and continent. We do pride ourselves on being able to provide a platform for freelancers across the globe to receive payments internationally. In order to provide this service for you and other users around the word, however, it requires us to heed to international law and banking regulation. These regulations that we abide by is a reason why you may notice that the extent that we can provide our service to one country can be different than in your nation. This causes us to be fairly strict with the types of services we provide, and event he types of documents we can accept for verification. We're very sorry about the issue you're facing, and we will submit your valuable feedback to our team. If we can help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best,
The Payoneer Team
chaims5
5/16/19

As far as I'm concerned Payoneer is the number 1 online money transfer service today. 1000 times better than Paypal. People you speak to actually know what's going on with your account and no ridiculous limitations etc.

youssefe16
5/16/19

i like payoneer, they give a + to my business and i really recommend to use it espicially for third countries

juann29
5/15/19

Wonderful service, easy and fast, they provide me the solutions that I need with very simple and easy steps

anisr9
5/15/19

Get confirm status of payment from your sender and then check it on payonner website. Fo to global payment and see your blance.

Christian seriously advising u stay away from them except u have too much money to give to that company, not legit, I'm still chasing Payoner for my money I mean thousands. Don't go anywhere near them. goodluck

By Angela o.

Definitely a scam, they are not listed on the The Mastercard Compliant Service Provider List of which anyone can view and download directly from Mastercard https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/safety-security/security-recommendations/service-providers-need-to-know.html If Payoneer is legit why isn't it on the list like Paypal and alllll the other legit companies? It is because they are NOT legit and they are a scam!

By Firmani S.

The limit is indicated on the site, I think it is about $2500, you m a y be limited by the amount of cash your at will give out per transaction but you can withdraw 2 or 3 t I'm es in one day until you reach the limit

By Sarah W.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the ticket number associated to the email correspondence you had with our Support center. If you are unable to locate this number, please provide your customer ID and email associated to your Payoneer account. Thanks, The Payoneer Team

By Alexander B., Payoneer Representative

By Firmani S.

Everything about Payoneer is not on the up and up! They make and break their own rules to suit them! They implement a transfer button and wait till you have a good chunck of money in your account, they then close your account, steal your money & blame you for breaking their so called policy of using a option button they allow you to use! They are thieves that steal your job from a company who only pays through Payoneer! Basically you are at their mercy! DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY with these people!

By Maria G.

Reportedly Pyaoneer is registered in New York. I suggest all those people had bad experience with them ,should contact Attorney General Eric Schneiderman office.

By Abdul H.

I got a card pretty quickly from them but I have not been using the card so I cannot say much for now.

By Morine S.

Hi there, Assuming your Payoneer account was created in Egypt, when you wish to withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in Egypt's local currency, a fee of 2% will be applied by us. There will also be fees applied by corresponding banks handling your transfer. I recommend that you check with your own bank to see if they have any landing fees.

By Payoneer P., Payoneer Representative

PLEASE GIVE ME MY PAYONEER MASTER CARD ARGENT

By MDSHAKIL A.
Questions? Get answers from the Payoneer staff and other customers.

Payoneer?