Review of Payoneer

Youtube video thumbnail
GET PAID BY COMPANIES AND MARKETPLACES WORLDWIDE

aimae
10/20/18

I had a very good experience when i contacted Payoneer on phone. The Customer Support Team took time to understand my challenges, efficiently and calmly addressed my concerns with adequate suggestions to address further concerns I anticipated.

Overall, I believe the one-on-one interaction provides relevant solutions to peculiar problems, compared to the automated responses.

zoltang7
10/20/18

Simply great! I recommend to everyone I think it is great to finance my finances in a complete way. All my friends are happy to recommend that I am completely satisfied with their service

ahmada88
10/20/18

Overall with Payoneer it's great working experience. Payoneer is good service especially for Pakistan

erneste17
10/20/18

John was patient, calm and attentive to my complaints! Then He took his time to access my uploaded document and referred me to the document verification team. I love it!!

soness
10/20/18

The guys from Payoneer are the best..recommand whitout any problems!!!!!!!!!!They are doing a great job

victora101
10/20/18

The payoneer customer service respects and communicate politely with it's customers giving you room to freely express your issues as they provide support

rodneys89
10/20/18

With a little help from the Payoneer Customer service department, my enrollment in Payonner has been thorough and efficient. I would recomment Payonner to any of my professional associates.

mohsinm6
10/20/18

I am so happy that your customer survive is so good that i am totally satisfy.And i will call again if i needed.Thanks...

ayoubf12
10/20/18

the costumer service person was so nice and kindly and he helped me very well for my problem thank you very much

joses203
10/20/18

It is great company an I will recommend it to other. My phone call was attended immediately and the agent was well dedicated an polite.

leonoral6
10/20/18

I am a customer for one and a half years now. So far everything works so perfectly well each time.

oswaldos1
10/20/18

Well, i was trying to access on my account, and i couldn't so i called on customer service, then jon appeared on the line and he helped me to solve my problem, the customer experience with him was awesome, im glad that yall have employees like him.

hamzas20
10/20/18

My experience with payoneer is very Incredible and i love it
I used to make a great payments from payoneer

rajeevg3
10/20/18

Great customer care service.
The customer care agent has been very helpful.
She is so polite and welcoming.
She has excellent communication skills and also patient.
Also, she understand the customer language without the customer having to repeat.

I recommend payoneer for all your payment transactions.

orkung
10/20/18

They are very fast and reliable and easy to manage, I appreciate their service a lot. I strongly recommend. Never had bad experience.

bidyutr
10/20/18

My account was blocked due to some sort of phishing attack. I called the service staff, the gentleman explained the cause and helped me regain control of my account immediately. Very efficient service. Impressed.

cristins5
10/20/18

I have had to initiate a contact with customer service 3 times for the same issue. I received an email stating that my bank account issues were resolved and yet I'm still pending payments. My husband uses the same bank account and his payment was posted less than a week after setting up his account. I have been dealing with this issue since middle of September.

donaldk126
10/20/18

I have been lucky to find payoneer, had terrible experience with paypal.

Would definitely recommend all the entrepreneurs to use the services.

katarinad4
10/20/18

My payment was pending for over 10 days after I have submitted the additional documents. i had several calls and chats with customer service and only after the 4th one I was able to receive it.

arthurc104
10/20/18

The situation swiftly and professionally resolved much to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Payoneer.

jacktonea
10/20/18

Iam grateful for the service offered to me while attempting to change my customer profile. Such a polite support team.

edwardg147
10/20/18

To date I have had no with problems using the Payoneer system , all my transactions are done seamlessly . Would I recommend Payoneer to anyone who need such a service ? Yes I would , yes I will .

kulvinders
10/20/18

I love Payoneer company i hope it's grow fastly my all friends like it . it's brovide us excellent service

mdfuadh
10/20/18

As this is a financial services so i think this need to be more fast as they are. If a person need more then 10 days to take a payment then that will be really critical for anyone. So i recommend to payoneer to setup their customer care with more person or executive and give customer service more fast.

mehraba
10/20/18

always better to use no problems just talk with customer care agent and you will be done thats all never so hard to solve any problem its secure and easy to use

Christian seriously advising u stay away from them except u have too much money to give to that company, not legit, I'm still chasing Payoner for my money I mean thousands. Don't go anywhere near them. goodluck

By Angela o.

Definitely a scam, they are not listed on the The Mastercard Compliant Service Provider List of which anyone can view and download directly from Mastercard https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/safety-security/security-recommendations/service-providers-need-to-know.html If Payoneer is legit why isn't it on the list like Paypal and alllll the other legit companies? It is because they are NOT legit and they are a scam!

By Firmani S.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the ticket number associated to the email correspondence you had with our Support center. If you are unable to locate this number, please provide your customer ID and email associated to your Payoneer account. Thanks, The Payoneer Team

By Alexander B., Payoneer Representative

The limit is indicated on the site, I think it is about $2500, you m a y be limited by the amount of cash your at will give out per transaction but you can withdraw 2 or 3 t I'm es in one day until you reach the limit

By Sarah W.

By Firmani S.

Everything about Payoneer is not on the up and up! They make and break their own rules to suit them! They implement a transfer button and wait till you have a good chunck of money in your account, they then close your account, steal your money & blame you for breaking their so called policy of using a option button they allow you to use! They are thieves that steal your job from a company who only pays through Payoneer! Basically you are at their mercy! DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY with these people!

By Maria G.

Reportedly Pyaoneer is registered in New York. I suggest all those people had bad experience with them ,should contact Attorney General Eric Schneiderman office.

By Abdul H.

I got a card pretty quickly from them but I have not been using the card so I cannot say much for now.

By Morine S.

Hi there, Assuming your Payoneer account was created in Egypt, when you wish to withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in Egypt's local currency, a fee of 2% will be applied by us. There will also be fees applied by corresponding banks handling your transfer. I recommend that you check with your own bank to see if they have any landing fees.

By Payoneer P., Payoneer Representative

Totally agree! They will take all of your money! Close your account! & tell you it's for undisclosed reasons! Years of having a business down the drain because of Payoneer! Do not trust them please!

By Maria G.
Questions? Get answers from the Payoneer staff and other customers.

Payoneer?