Review of Payoneer

Youtube video thumbnail
GET PAID BY COMPANIES AND MARKETPLACES WORLDWIDE

bhupenh
8/18/18

It seems that the transaction policy is not illustrated with eerie details. New users may find it difficult to use the service.

pradeepr9

Very Usefull
for International Payment

Whether you are a business owner, professional or freelancer, Payoneer offers you multiple ways to get paid by your international clients and global marketplaces quickly, securely and at low cost

gotlad
8/18/18

very professonal and resolved my doubt in proper way i would thank payoneer team again and again , I am proud to be a part of it

jmh4
8/17/18

I had made an error on transferring funds, which resulted in me being charged twice for withdrawals.
I called customer service, they could/did not want to help. When I said in that case I would find another pay company...the customer service person replied ok, thats fine. I replied I would think the CEO would not want to lose customers so I wrote him on Linked In. No response.

mauricioc21
8/17/18

My experience was great, and the customer service was also great. As soon as I recieve my first payment, and if nothing goes wrong, I will let my friends and family know about PAYONEER.

lidiac8
8/17/18

ALL THE TIME WHEN I CALL... OR SENT E-MAILS..... THEY ANSWER ME SO QUIK AND SO NICE.
all the time they are ready to help me...

jasminec61
8/17/18

excellent, polite, very helpful, answered all my questions with accuracy and a desire to do a good job. thanks once again.

emeldaf
8/17/18

The service I recieved was excellent. Payment is always on time. I will recommend payoneer. Try it.

mda59
8/17/18

Very helpful. Very detailed service i got. The representative was very kind to help me every step i have stuck.

remoner1
8/17/18

i have just started out with payoneer and its the best i love it i recommend that everyone should use it

mohsina10
8/17/18

Excellent customer services and quick response time of resolution of my problem.
I would really like to appreciate.

barakah
8/17/18

They were very helpful and my issue was solved, the support was very polite and took time to look into every detail I really appreciate the help I received.

upendrat
8/17/18

Really friendly & proffessional service! The person attending my call went out of the way to help me out! Kudos!

tobassumm
8/17/18

If you earn online and thinking about how to withdraw fund. Choose payoneer is best service for online earning.

jorgem108
8/17/18

la atencion fue muy buena y eficiente y como un extra fue bueno q siendo yo argentino me haya atendido un compatriota

edwardd102
8/17/18

great customer service, every payment request I always have this delay.

customer care Ashley helped with this provided me with information that I need.

hb73
8/17/18

I was forced to work with Payoneer because the client I was working with insisted I use their payment system.
From the beginning, it was unclear whether the same fees and exchange rate structure outlined on the site would apply to these payments or not, as my client clearly has an extensive arrangement with Payoneer. That remains unclear, even after payment has been made. I feel I wouldn't understand the true costs of conversion until after having eaten all the fees.
I set up a USD Payoneer account, since it was an American client. The client then paid in EUR, but it wasn't possible to add my EUR bank account to the USD Payoneer account I'd already created -- even though there are clearly three separate currency balances within my Payoneer account! Instead, I was given the option to add a prepaid EUR MasterCard to my Payoneer account and pay $3-something each time I attempted to use the card.
Color me very disappointed that Payoneer is unable to accommodate internationals with bank accounts in separate currencies. I still don't understand why they don't allow withdrawals without conversion (and conversion fees) if I have the means to do so.
For this reason, I wouldn't recommend Payoneer over any other international payment transfer option available today.

vincev13
8/17/18

i often use payoneer due to conversion rate and faster transfer of funds from one acct to another.
i am very pleased each time i called the cs..

alexandraj27
8/17/18

I was not on a waiting list for long when I first called, neither was I on hold for long while my agent looked into my problem

jaimem78
8/17/18

She was Awesome, Helped me we all the doubts i had , she was really nice (Thank you for being so kind and sweet).

abderrazakh
8/17/18

help and communication are Payoneer and its CS...
the best help ever and easy going support,
communication and professionalism
Briefly, thank you Payoneer.

chrisb833
8/17/18

Called in multiple times to get new card.Never got card and customer service representative are very inconsistent in following up as stated they would

dwang
8/17/18

I called to get help with my account and the repersentative was polite and knowledgeable about my concern.The repersentative helped me in a timely manner and resolved my issue. I would definitley reccommend their services.

ps144
8/16/18

Customer reps are friendly, but limited in their ability to help. The payments section canceled a payment from a reputable, long-standing, international client of mine, four days after having received it (by that time it should have been already credited to my local bank account). Of course, Payoneer's terms and conditions state that they are not obliged to provide a reason for declining any payment.

I did not receive any prior notification of this cancellation, but had to be proactive in checking the account myself, sending emails, and making long-distance/international calls to Payoneer. On my fourth call, I was told that the payment can take up to 10 business days to be returned! That's almost a 3-week waiting period with no guarantee. The issue still has not been resolved... I have not received the funds due to me, neither has the original sender -my client- received the return payment, and Payoneer claims that they have already returned it. It seems I have no choice but to 'wait and see.'

I think that even a machine or robot would have to question whether this is 'good customer service.'
Exploring other reliable reputable options, that would not arbitrarily decline payments without notice or explanation.

muhammadq3
8/16/18

My account was hacked and they are recovering it and get all my money back. The take care of security issues. I really appreciate their willingness to help us.

Thanks

Definitely a scam, they are not listed on the The Mastercard Compliant Service Provider List of which anyone can view and download directly from Mastercard https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/safety-security/security-recommendations/service-providers-need-to-know.html If Payoneer is legit why isn't it on the list like Paypal and alllll the other legit companies? It is because they are NOT legit and they are a scam!

By Firmani S.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the ticket number associated to the email correspondence you had with our Support center. If you are unable to locate this number, please provide your customer ID and email associated to your Payoneer account. Thanks, The Payoneer Team

By Alexander B., Payoneer Representative

The limit is indicated on the site, I think it is about $2500, you m a y be limited by the amount of cash your at will give out per transaction but you can withdraw 2 or 3 t I'm es in one day until you reach the limit

By Sarah W.

My company which currently employs 200+ uses payoneer for paying salaries. None of us had their money blocked or anything like the people above describe. If their system detects anything that feels suspicious (e.g.: on one day you withdraw a big amount of money from a different country) they send you an e-mail, asking to verify the transaction, if you reply nothing happens. They also have a customer service phone line that for me always worked (after waiting 10 minutes in line). I don't understand how people here were not able to get in touch with Payoneer. A lot of people use Payoneer, it's a completely real and reliable service. Airbnb gives away Payoneer cards to hosts and pays them through Payoneer. Elance, 99designs do the same.

By Sorel A.

By Firmani S.

Reportedly Pyaoneer is registered in New York. I suggest all those people had bad experience with them ,should contact Attorney General Eric Schneiderman office.

By Abdul H.

I got a card pretty quickly from them but I have not been using the card so I cannot say much for now.

By Morine S.

Hi there, Assuming your Payoneer account was created in Egypt, when you wish to withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in Egypt's local currency, a fee of 2% will be applied by us. There will also be fees applied by corresponding banks handling your transfer. I recommend that you check with your own bank to see if they have any landing fees.

By Payoneer P., Payoneer Representative

Hi, we don't sell prepaid cards. Once you apply, get approved, and start receiving payments, you'll be able to order one for free.

By Alexander B., Payoneer Representative

Hi there Lani, Payoneer and Paypal are two separate companies that do not share a connection.

By Will B., Payoneer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Payoneer staff and other customers.

24 Photos for Payoneer