Review of DailySteals

Tel: 7361465487198
sales@dailysteals.com

sanja167
6/13/17

I ordered two pebble watches and neither of them worked or even turned on. After charging them, still no life. I've been trying to get a refund for over a month. Still waiting.

damoe1
6/6/17

THESE SCAMMERS TOOK MY MONEY AND SENT ME A BROKEN PHONE. SO MANY EMAILS BACK AND FORTH WAITING FOR RMA, ETC.

I SENT THE PHONE BACK AND THEY WENT RADIO SILENCE ON ME FOR 2 WEEKS.

FILED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND THEY DECIDED IN MY FAVOR. STAY AWAY FROM DAILYSTEALS.

feil6
5/20/17

This company is shady. I decided to return an iPhone I purchased from them and it's been a headache dealing with these con artists/scum bags. I contacted them and they gave me an RMA number in which they said was only valid for two weeks and they would refund me the money a few days after they received the phone.

I sent the phone insured and with a tracking number to the address they provided. The tracking number showed it was delivered to them 3 days after I sent it. Again, I contacted them and they said they have not received it. Total BS! The tracking number says otherwise. I've contacted them multiple times and they seem to have completely ignored me now. Two weeks have passed and nothing from them at all.

I've decided to file a claim with my credit card against this scumbag /con artist company to get my money back. I'm warning everyone to not deal this piece of crap company. They will rip you off, ignore you and give you the runaround should you have an issue or want to return something. I will never ever buy something from them ever again.

santhoshn1
5/9/17

Hello,

I have ordered an item on 16th April 2017 and still not received and i am sending the mail for return the full amount or ship the item.

They are not responded till now.

Dont waste your time and money here....

johnd758
4/26/17

This place seems like a total scam. They didn't send ANY tracking information after the first week, then I ended up receiving the product almost 2 weeks later. I ordered 2 pebble watches. 1 came without a box and worked, the other was DOA. Getting them to respond to any communication for an exchange was a joke. They ended up contacting me almost 3 weeks after the actual order informing me they were out of the watches and all they would be able to do was refund me my money. Do a simple google search and look at their reviews. You'll think twice about shopping there.

sajop
4/9/17

The money was deducted from the account the same day I ordered, but there is no order number or confirmation number after 2 weeks and there is no positive response from daily steals

autumnl11
4/3/17

I ordered an IPhone 6 from them. The touchscreen is broken. I have tried contacting them several times and they have not returned my numerous emails. I bought the phone as a birthday gift for my daughter. It is horrible to buy something for someone and be sent something that doesn't even work. it has been over a month now that I bought it and I still have no resolution with them.

bechatf
2/16/17

I ordered the iphone6s from this site but got a piece of crap. They don't respond when you try to return the order. Never buy from this site and save your money. I don't know how this site is allowed to sale such products in this country

davidj247
2/15/17

jimd123
12/16/16

First they couldn't make any changes to my order and then sold me something that reads it's supposed to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. These guys are scammers and should not be in business.

vasanthk1
12/15/16

After I purchased iphone 6, touch screen didn't work, wrote them 7 mails no reply. They don't accept returns.

I am writing this after I felt cheated.

tushara4
11/30/16

They charged my credit card for over $100 for a smart watch I ordered from them.
It's been 2 weeks and still there is NO shipment tracking update and I do not know when it will be delivered?
Customer service is slow responding to my emails and have asked them for complete refund now. Let's see what ball they throw at me this time.
Do NOT buy from here.

cihata
11/30/16

I purchased a shirt. It is a very poor quality product. and also they are shipping very late.

williamd118
10/15/16

Over the last few months I've ordered numerous items from dailysale.com. Everything that I have gotten from them is exactly what they said it was and at a very on believable price!

konstantink3
10/9/16

If you buy anything on dailysteals.com the chance will be that you receive an item not matching their description or never receive it at all. That's what happened with me and I never received any refund or help from their customer support

ellel4
8/1/16

Never EVER consider shopping there. They misrepresent the product, they do not respond to multiple emails, it takes bazillion emails to get a return label over a month later. So I shipped it back (with a confirmation signature). Can tell that it's been received and signed for a week ago. And - silence. No emails. No reimbursement. If I don't hear from them in the next few days I'm opening a case against them on Paypal. They got one thing right - the STEALS part. Don't be me - take your business to a reputable seller.

benbj
4/25/16

Bought Nexus 5X as part of the dailysteals for 269.99.

When I received it, it was obviously refurbished. The screen protector was haphazardly stuck on with bubbles on it. The screen had a small scratch. The charger was a EU charger and not a north american charger. I bought the black version, but the charger and USB C cable was white.

Never going to buy from this scam site again.

paigee3
4/18/16

I bought an apple computer from them and it cost me $399 and i havent received my money yet its been a whole year and i havent received my monry from the ipad i bought from them either i didnt destory any property from them thats how i received them all and i even sent pictures to the apple company about the ipad DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DAILY STEALS

viktorv1
4/14/16

Will never order anything ever again from that store, it takes up to 48 hours for them to ship your orders while other companies ship your order within the same day if not within next few hours, and their prices are not the best either, I m pretty sure if you do little research on the item you want to buy, you can find at a better price and much faster shipping, you want make the best out of your money, to shop at daily steals would be just plenty stupid!

robertg170
2/10/16

Ordered an unlocked "new" cell phone and it never showed. USPS has it "in transit" - almost a week later. I paid for one business day shipping. Have sent DailySteals five emails and have not received a response. Called USPS and they said it was never shipped one day. Apparently, USPS has a lot of issues with DailySteals according to their representative. Have also filed a BBB complaint.

yishyf
11/16/15

They sold me a fake lanvin belt. I only realized when it was to late to return.

shawnh32
11/13/15

I received an email asking me to use an enclosed link to renew my account (it has been a while since I purchased things). The link took me to an insecure site and asked for my password.
I used my bookmarks to access the DS and my browser tells me the secure site is untrusted. The login site was not a securre site.
I have had several good experiences in the past, but there seems to have been a lot of problems recently.
I would not trust this site in the future.

johnw335
10/7/15

I ordered $150 of SIMPLE sim cards that were prepaid. When I went to get them activated the vendor told me they were no good. Countless emails to Dailysteals went unanswered. Karma: "What goes around comes around" and I pray it's big time.

neilb42
10/6/15

I ordered an item more than 2 months ago and have not received the items yet. Using their "contact" email I've written 3 times during these 2+ months and Daily Steals has not responded.

angelac50
8/7/15

I ordered a re3fubished apple Mac Air. I understand refurbished is not new. When I recieved the item. it has a 3M zNitro preinstalled case. I realize it was installed to cover up a large dent on face. It took three weeks to get a return shipping label. I mailed back and website is showing retun staus rejected. Even though their rep. Kevin emnailed necessary RMA forms and shipping labels. They have had item for over week and still have yet to refund my $700. I have emailed numerous times and still no response. I understand it takes up to 3 days to process and addtional 3-5 for refund to reflect. I am on day 4 with no refund! No reply email. Nothing! The saying goes, If its to good to be true it probably is comes to mind now. This company shhould be held to the same customer service standards as any other company. After reading many of the reviews, I am scared I may have lost my $. However, that is why I always pay with credit card. I may have to file a complaint and refuse charges. All I can say is keep all email communication documented and always use your CC! The burden of proof of their "Daily Steal" from me lies on them now. Lets hope they do the right thing. Also, their returns policy says you can return within 30 days for refund or exchange. Do not let them fool you. If they say otherwise, it is fraud.I am not one to make nasty reviews, but their customer service and returns leaves much to desire. Lets see if one of their reps replies to this like on some of the others.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DailySteals staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
To: DailySteals <noreply@dailysteals.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: Your DailySteals Order #1771846

HELLO,
CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN THIS WILL BE SHIPPING? MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET. IT HAS BEEN 12 DAYS SINCE I ORDERED THIS.
DONNA COLES

From: DailySteals <noreply@dailysteals.com>
To: DONNA A. COLES <GOLDENGIRLDORTHY@YAHOO.COM>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:53 AM
Subject: Your DailySteals Order

Congratulations, your order has been confirmed!
Please note that it can take up to 6 business days (M-F) for your item to ship. In rare cases, an unforeseen delay may occur which can extend the shipping time of your order.
If you have an order inquiry, please be patient as we receive an extremely high volume of emails per day, Since we sell extremely high volume of products. Your email will be answered in the order that it was received. We appreciate your understanding!
Your order details:
Childrens Learning Tablet (#1771846)
Blue
1 x 15.00 = $15.00

Subtotal: $15.00
Tax: $1.05
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Grand Total: $16.05
on 12/31/12
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other customers.

DailySteals?