Review of DailySteals

Tel: 3056547555
sales@dailysteals.com

robk48
8/21/17

I have purchased three (3) items from this site - and they all had issues.

1) The sunglasses I got were a diff color frame than advertised on site - plus I think they are knockoffs.

2) The headphones I got were in open packaging, not retail (the site said new)

3) The phone I got was buggy, overheated, restarted itself multiple occasions, froze, etc.

All 3 had terrible garbage customer service were I had to use my credit card company to get my money back. They sell junk and don't back up their purchases. DO NOT BUY FROM DAILY STEALS!

mimia13
8/21/17

Same with me. Bought a phone from them but it wasn't working and I had to pay for return shipping and they also took restocking fee even though it wasn't my fault. Stay away from daily steals and you will be tired with them trying to get your money back

miker281
8/17/17

Not only do DailySteals.com give great prices, best I have ever seen. But, they stand behind there returns. Great return policy and prompt credit given. Thanks, Mike R

craigs114
8/17/17

i ordered the wrong item. Within the hour i emailed them to cancel the order. Their website does not have any option to cancel orders, you have to email support.

The next day i get an email stating that the order cannot be canceled.

This is a really bad company to deal with. Please avoid.

lindak147
8/8/17

The item arrived in a timely fashion, but it was not the item shown on the website that I ordered it from.

menaemw
8/7/17

So......I love deal websites and order from a lot of them, but I never had an experience quite like this:
I emailed them about a speaker that I really loved but never Could afford........a short while later I get an email from the CEO!!!! And he writes how he Tries to get involved in coustumer service and offers me a discount!!!!!!!!!
I mean that never happens ever to anyone!
That's what I call dedication, service,and commitment.
I was shocked when I saw some funny reviews about costumer service,but then I found out there is a new CEO.so I guess the last one wasn't great.

chrisb401
8/7/17

Going on 11 days now. They finally created the USPS shipping label at 9 days. Yet, they haven't actually shipped the item. They claim they are having a problem with the shipper. I call BS on that one. This must be a home based business out of a basement somewhere. Will not do business with again and I would advise anyone else to steer clear.

dongjins
8/3/17

I am so disappointed and mad with Daily Steals. I placed an order on 7/19/2017 (Wed) with 3-7 business-day shipping, and got a FedEx tracking number on 7/24/2017 (the following Monday) with the FedEx estimated delivery on 7/28/2017 (Fri). When I checked the shipping status on Friday 28th, it said (and it still says) "Label Created". So on the same day, I sent out an email asking if the items had been never picked up by the courier. The return email I got on the same day reads "We have just talked to our supplier There was an error with the carrier which caused a delay. The items are being picked up and tracking will update in 24 - 48 business hours". I waited until the following Tuesday 8/1/2017 with no update on FedEx. So I sent three emails since Tuesday asking for a full refund, but no one ever replied.
I am very sure Daily Steals do not have them in stock. If no stock, all I wanted was Daily Steals becoming honest about it, instead of pretending it had them.

richardl176
7/16/17

I decided to cancel my order after 10 minutes and the rep told me that they were unable to cancel my order since the order has been processed. I checked tracking on their website, and the order did not even ship yet.

This website is literally its name - thieves.

steveg166
7/12/17

Sold me an iPhone that worked fine until previous owner cloud locked it. Now it's just a brick. NO RESPONSE from customer service. I have bought a lot on this site. Now I have one issue and they hide

hh62
7/3/17

I purchased 2 pairs of 3d glasses from them which arrived in a nonworking/ noncharging condition. After a month of going back and forth, and constantly asking for a status update they finally send a replacement which don't work either.

antoniog42
6/28/17

I receive their newsletter stating that a computer would be:
ASUS Zenbook Laptop + FREE Logitech Mouse!
$135.99 with code:
ZENBOOK10

Contacted Dennis and this was his answer:

"Dennis
Dennis (Daily Steals)
Jun 28, 16:39 EDT

We understand your concern.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill this order due to the error in pricing.

In general, there's no law that requires companies to honor an advertised price if that price is wrong. Typographical errors, miscommunication and other glitches can result in items being offered at what appear to be deep discounts. Laws against false or deceptive advertising require an intent to deceive on the part of the advertiser. According to the Federal Trade Commission, assuming that an incorrect advertised price is truly an error rather than an attempt to deceive or trick the consumer into something else, companies are not obligated to honor such error.

Best Regards!!"

-------

Thesis scam is still live on their website.

This is the newsletter I got:

Daily Steals Promo Code Madness!
View this email in your browser

IT'S PROMO CODE MADNESS!

Parrot Mini Drone with On-Board Live Video Camera
$24.99 with code:
JUMPRACEMIN
Buy Now

ASUS Zenbook Laptop + FREE Logitech Mouse!
$135.99 with code:

CPO Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Phone
$349.99 with code:
IPH6PDS
Buy Now

Copyright © 2017 Daily Steals, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Daily Steals
20000 NE 15th CtMiami, Fl 33179

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Be careful. They are just a deceiving company.

sanja167
6/13/17

I ordered two pebble watches and neither of them worked or even turned on. After charging them, still no life. I've been trying to get a refund for over a month. Still waiting.

damoe1
6/6/17

THESE SCAMMERS TOOK MY MONEY AND SENT ME A BROKEN PHONE. SO MANY EMAILS BACK AND FORTH WAITING FOR RMA, ETC.

I SENT THE PHONE BACK AND THEY WENT RADIO SILENCE ON ME FOR 2 WEEKS.

FILED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND THEY DECIDED IN MY FAVOR. STAY AWAY FROM DAILYSTEALS.

feil6
5/20/17

This company is shady. I decided to return an iPhone I purchased from them and it's been a headache dealing with these con artists/scum bags. I contacted them and they gave me an RMA number in which they said was only valid for two weeks and they would refund me the money a few days after they received the phone.

I sent the phone insured and with a tracking number to the address they provided. The tracking number showed it was delivered to them 3 days after I sent it. Again, I contacted them and they said they have not received it. Total BS! The tracking number says otherwise. I've contacted them multiple times and they seem to have completely ignored me now. Two weeks have passed and nothing from them at all.

I've decided to file a claim with my credit card against this scumbag /con artist company to get my money back. I'm warning everyone to not deal this piece of crap company. They will rip you off, ignore you and give you the runaround should you have an issue or want to return something. I will never ever buy something from them ever again.

santhoshn1
5/9/17

Hello,

I have ordered an item on 16th April 2017 and still not received and i am sending the mail for return the full amount or ship the item.

They are not responded till now.

Dont waste your time and money here....

johnd758
4/26/17

This place seems like a total scam. They didn't send ANY tracking information after the first week, then I ended up receiving the product almost 2 weeks later. I ordered 2 pebble watches. 1 came without a box and worked, the other was DOA. Getting them to respond to any communication for an exchange was a joke. They ended up contacting me almost 3 weeks after the actual order informing me they were out of the watches and all they would be able to do was refund me my money. Do a simple google search and look at their reviews. You'll think twice about shopping there.

sajop
4/9/17

The money was deducted from the account the same day I ordered, but there is no order number or confirmation number after 2 weeks and there is no positive response from daily steals

autumnl11
4/3/17

I ordered an IPhone 6 from them. The touchscreen is broken. I have tried contacting them several times and they have not returned my numerous emails. I bought the phone as a birthday gift for my daughter. It is horrible to buy something for someone and be sent something that doesn't even work. it has been over a month now that I bought it and I still have no resolution with them.

bechatf
2/16/17

I ordered the iphone6s from this site but got a piece of crap. They don't respond when you try to return the order. Never buy from this site and save your money. I don't know how this site is allowed to sale such products in this country

davidj247
2/15/17

jimd123
12/16/16

First they couldn't make any changes to my order and then sold me something that reads it's supposed to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. These guys are scammers and should not be in business.

vasanthk1
12/15/16

After I purchased iphone 6, touch screen didn't work, wrote them 7 mails no reply. They don't accept returns.

I am writing this after I felt cheated.

tushara4
11/30/16

They charged my credit card for over $100 for a smart watch I ordered from them.
It's been 2 weeks and still there is NO shipment tracking update and I do not know when it will be delivered?
Customer service is slow responding to my emails and have asked them for complete refund now. Let's see what ball they throw at me this time.
Do NOT buy from here.

cihata
11/30/16

I purchased a shirt. It is a very poor quality product. and also they are shipping very late.

Helpful answer

I placed an two orders for 3 precepts in December of 2014. It is now June of 2015 and I have never received the products or the requested refund. They're crooks.

By D B. on 5/1/15
Helpful answer

Apparently it's impossible. Even after setting my accounts privacy and correspondence setting to nil, and even going so far as closing the account, I'm still spammed regularly with offers from a company that has stollen for me.

By D B. on 2/8/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other customers.

DailySteals?