US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tushara4
11/30/16

They charged my credit card for over $100 for a smart watch I ordered from them.
It's been 2 weeks and still there is NO shipment tracking update and I do not know when it will be delivered?
Customer service is slow responding to my emails and have asked them for complete refund now. Let's see what ball they throw at me this time.
Do NOT buy from here.

cihata
11/30/16

I purchased a shirt. It is a very poor quality product. and also they are shipping very late.

williamd118
10/15/16

Over the last few months I've ordered numerous items from dailysale.com. Everything that I have gotten from them is exactly what they said it was and at a very on believable price!

konstantink3
10/9/16

If you buy anything on dailysteals.com the chance will be that you receive an item not matching their description or never receive it at all. That's what happened with me and I never received any refund or help from their customer support

ellel4
8/1/16

Never EVER consider shopping there. They misrepresent the product, they do not respond to multiple emails, it takes bazillion emails to get a return label over a month later. So I shipped it back (with a confirmation signature). Can tell that it's been received and signed for a week ago. And - silence. No emails. No reimbursement. If I don't hear from them in the next few days I'm opening a case against them on Paypal. They got one thing right - the STEALS part. Don't be me - take your business to a reputable seller.

benbj
4/25/16

Bought Nexus 5X as part of the dailysteals for 269.99.

When I received it, it was obviously refurbished. The screen protector was haphazardly stuck on with bubbles on it. The screen had a small scratch. The charger was a EU charger and not a north american charger. I bought the black version, but the charger and USB C cable was white.

Never going to buy from this scam site again.

paigee3
4/18/16

I bought an apple computer from them and it cost me $399 and i havent received my money yet its been a whole year and i havent received my monry from the ipad i bought from them either i didnt destory any property from them thats how i received them all and i even sent pictures to the apple company about the ipad DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DAILY STEALS

viktorv1
4/14/16

Will never order anything ever again from that store, it takes up to 48 hours for them to ship your orders while other companies ship your order within the same day if not within next few hours, and their prices are not the best either, I m pretty sure if you do little research on the item you want to buy, you can find at a better price and much faster shipping, you want make the best out of your money, to shop at daily steals would be just plenty stupid!

robertg170
2/10/16

Ordered an unlocked "new" cell phone and it never showed. USPS has it "in transit" - almost a week later. I paid for one business day shipping. Have sent DailySteals five emails and have not received a response. Called USPS and they said it was never shipped one day. Apparently, USPS has a lot of issues with DailySteals according to their representative. Have also filed a BBB complaint.

yishyf
11/16/15

They sold me a fake lanvin belt. I only realized when it was to late to return.

shawnh32
11/13/15

I received an email asking me to use an enclosed link to renew my account (it has been a while since I purchased things). The link took me to an insecure site and asked for my password.
I used my bookmarks to access the DS and my browser tells me the secure site is untrusted. The login site was not a securre site.
I have had several good experiences in the past, but there seems to have been a lot of problems recently.
I would not trust this site in the future.

johnw335
10/7/15

I ordered $150 of SIMPLE sim cards that were prepaid. When I went to get them activated the vendor told me they were no good. Countless emails to Dailysteals went unanswered. Karma: "What goes around comes around" and I pray it's big time.

neilb42
10/6/15

I ordered an item more than 2 months ago and have not received the items yet. Using their "contact" email I've written 3 times during these 2+ months and Daily Steals has not responded.

angelac50
8/7/15

I ordered a re3fubished apple Mac Air. I understand refurbished is not new. When I recieved the item. it has a 3M zNitro preinstalled case. I realize it was installed to cover up a large dent on face. It took three weeks to get a return shipping label. I mailed back and website is showing retun staus rejected. Even though their rep. Kevin emnailed necessary RMA forms and shipping labels. They have had item for over week and still have yet to refund my $700. I have emailed numerous times and still no response. I understand it takes up to 3 days to process and addtional 3-5 for refund to reflect. I am on day 4 with no refund! No reply email. Nothing! The saying goes, If its to good to be true it probably is comes to mind now. This company shhould be held to the same customer service standards as any other company. After reading many of the reviews, I am scared I may have lost my $. However, that is why I always pay with credit card. I may have to file a complaint and refuse charges. All I can say is keep all email communication documented and always use your CC! The burden of proof of their "Daily Steal" from me lies on them now. Lets hope they do the right thing. Also, their returns policy says you can return within 30 days for refund or exchange. Do not let them fool you. If they say otherwise, it is fraud.I am not one to make nasty reviews, but their customer service and returns leaves much to desire. Lets see if one of their reps replies to this like on some of the others.

dwaynes6
7/9/15

I placed an order over 4 months ago, and I expected a slow shipping time. But after the first 30 days, I grew suspicious and contacted them. They responded the following day explaining that an "outside source" has to be contacted, and give them 10 business days to resolve the issue. 4 months later and several emails to them still has me waiting with excuses blaming this "outside source". I requested my money back, and was told they can't do refunds per policy. WTH!

chayab
5/26/15

amazing deals. good quality.

naokmiy
5/23/15

I ordered a boss mini speaker. It supposed to be a new item. However it didn't come with the original box nor necessary cable. There were a lot of scratches on the speaker. It was way far from "new".

I returned them, but never got the money back!!!! They basically steal my money and time.

Don't buy from this store!

brownp3
5/4/15

This outfit takes the cake for the worst online purchase experience I have ever had.

I ordered two things from them, both presumably new-in-box. Both items were sent promptly. That is the only good news.

However, both items were missing necessary cables and documentation (user guides). The items received were incomplete, opened and clearly could not have been new.

I used the "Contact Us" form to inform DailySteals of the problem and asked for remedy. I have received no response. This is the only form of contact that they offer.

I will need to see if my credit card company will help me with this situation. Additionally I will plan to file a consumer fraud complaint with my state's attorney general office.

antonn3
4/21/15

I tried to buy some stuff from DailySteals and paid via paypal as usual, when i tried to confirm my choice website had shown me an error and have returned me to the main page and money had charged.

Couldn't reach customer service for days.

kristoferk
3/23/15

I have bought several items from the site. Initially it was OK. It took a little longer than expected to get the items. Now it's increasing worse. First weeks and now over a month. Getting help from them is impossible. I received a response to my question about a week later and it was absolutely no help. I enjoy online deal sites but I will never use this one again. If you're looking for deals I would recommend Woot.com. They ship fast and answer question in a timely manner. Avoid Dailysteals if you want your product in a timely manner. My detailed ratings may look a little unusual but how can you give free shipping anything but 5 stars and the quality of the products is not the issue for me.

Tip for consumers: Google the item you're looking at on Dailysteals and if can find it closely priced buy it somewhere else. For me a paying a little extra is worth all the time and headache you will save ordering from Dailysteals. Woot.com is also a great site to find deals.

roym43
3/20/15

Daily Steals advertised a NEW iPad Air, 64gb, wifi with a one year warranty for $399 plus tax, free shipping.It said that it would come in a white box.

When I received the iPad, it came in a white box with a charger that was not the original. I called Apple to register the iPad and when they traced the serial number, they determined that the iPad was used (refurbished) and that the warranty was expired. I contacted Daily Steals 2 days ago but have not yet received a response. I have filed complaints with BBB, PayPal and any other consumer sites.

I am hesitant to return the iPad for a refund based on Daily Steals poor reputation of honoring refunds.

I should have known better and purchased an iPad from Apple...the source!

Tip for consumers: Look elsewhere

pauls174
3/18/15

One of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I contacted them for a product replacement and they responded positively and said they will refund the $15 asap. Few days later they asked for my credit card info to refund the money and I gave them my paypal info to refund. After that I never heard from them and I sent number of emails to every email ID I had from these people and none of the DailySteals customer service never responds to my inquiries after that. SO NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM THESE LOOTERS.

UPDATE
-------------
The week after my review here DailySteals rep. contacted me via email and apologized for the delay and refunded the full $15 to my Paypal account. I just want to let you guys know what happened after my review. Thx

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM THESE LOOTERS. Please Don't even think about buying from DailySteals.

homerh11
3/14/15

I bought 8 LED Shot glasses of which 2 were defective. They blamed in on the supplier and told me they would contact them and get back with me in 3-5 days. Never did and any further contact with them gets no response. On there website if you click on the "contact us" gets you a 404 ERROR.

Tip for consumers: You get what you pay for!

mikeh147
3/11/15

I purchased a "new" iPad from Daily Steals only to be delivered a used model with a third-party charger that was broken (couldn't insert the USB cable). I complained to the BBB of New York and got Daily Steals to agree to a return and full refund. I returned the iPad, have a UPS tracking information that it arrived and was signed for, an email from Daily Steals saying my refund would be processed within 3-5 business days of the iPad being returned, and no refund a month later. Now they do not respond to emails regarding the refund and haven't responded to the BBB complaint. The only steal in Daily Steals is theirs and you are the victim. I'd give them 0 stars, but that's not an option.

Tip for consumers: The tip is not to use the site.

johnf138
3/3/15

Bought a charging case for iphone and item would not charge the iphone. I contacted them requesting to return it and got no response for day so I started sending request on a weekly bases and they finally sent a response saying that they sent an email with the RMA number which I could not find but I was able to find their email stating that they sent it (I do not believe they ever sent it). After that response from them I tried many time to request that they resend it but never get any response.
This site is the worse that I have ever dealt with for customer service. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. If you do you may loose on the item that you are trying to find. The items that they have can be found on other sites that have better customer service.

Tip for consumers: Never buy from this site.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DailySteals staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question