Review of DailySteals

Tel: 3056547555
sales@dailysteals.com

maryd299
10/13/17

Purchased a sweatshirt three weeks ago and although Immediate payment through PayPal there has been no response from merchant to phone messages and emails. I have tried three times to contact this company to no avail. There is no tracking number of the shipment to follow as well. VERY frustrating!

deanh52
10/6/17

After 3 weeks and complaining there and here, they responded not only with a credit but the ability to buy it for no charge. More than I expected but only complaint is why did I have to complain here! Thank you sitejabber! I can't hold this against them as they went beyond the request. thank you!

np48
10/6/17

I submitted my order on Sept 20th and have yet to receive a tracking number or anything. There is no communication from them to even let you know that your package was delayed. There is no correspondence at all. All I know is that USPS is awaiting the item for the last 10+ days. What is the hold up? It'd be nice if they'd actually keep their customers in the loop especially when the customer has already PAID for said item.

scotte61
10/4/17
• Updated review

Latest Update: Sep 25th 2017 8:51pm
The shipping label has been created and the USPS is awaiting the item. Los Angeles, CA, US
It is now October October 4th, 2017. Still no assistance!!!!

“Wish I would have found this review site first”
10/3/17
• Previous review

I purchased a sweatshirt for a great price, 17 days ago. Tracking gives me two options. 1. Order is at the warehouse, and now after 8 days, no order exists. Contacted them by email, and not one response. Now I am going to have to file a grievance with paypal and try to recover my money. Stay away!!!!!!!

hoangp1
10/2/17

I bought an iphone 8 day ago, but I still do not get any information about shipping.
I sent an email to customer service and get only one respond. He said that the order has just processed and will ship within 24 hours ; You will be notified with tracking via email.
I wait for 2 day and get nothing. I sent an email again and waited for another 2 day without respond.

tomc189
9/27/17

I wish I read previous reviews & experiences. I placed an order & PAID 10 days ago for GS8+ and phone has still not shipped and I get no response from Customer Service. When I track the package I get the dreaded "The USPS has received the electronic shipment information and is awaiting the item." from courier and the status has not changed in 10 days. Many customers are experiencing same issue. Very concerning. Also I reached out to there support team a few days ago and I still have not received a response.
UPDATE: I finally received the device 2 days after writing this review. I never got a reply from customer support directly but did get a reply from a representative on this thread. to be fair and honest I must say the price was great and the device was in exceptional condition. I respect that they had a religious holiday but I just wish there would have communicated that better. With that said, I would purchase from them in the future and I raise my rating from 1 star to 2 1/2.

donaldm115
9/25/17

Has your company recovered from the latest Hurricane yet? I live in Florida and know the damage it has caused.

stephenk86
9/25/17
• Updated review

So how do you explain all negative reviews of none shipping issues in below reviews in August? Was there a hurricane or some holiday that coincided none of knew about? What's your excuse there? Oh yeah I forgot, "the suppliers and carriers"'s fault right?

“I wish I never came across this site.”
9/23/17
• Previous review

After I ordered S8, I noticed that USPS tracking was just stuck at "Pre-Shipment Awaiting Item" status for several days. When I contacted the seller, he claimed he needed to check with his vendor. What f'ng vendor? Who cares you are making these in back of your store, or drop shipping them?? Customer pays for an item and wants realistic ETA not excuses with no clear path on how/when the item will be arriving at their door steps.

Needless to say this has been the worst experience I've had. Mind you I had to deal with some deadbeat seller from Ebay in the past. But these guys take the cake.

Their prices look extremely enticing but their service(lack there of) is non-existent and fraudulent. Unfortunately, their misbehavior is only likely to be fixed by class action lawsuit.

davef67
9/23/17

I ordered a phone and best I can tell, it hasn't shipped 8 days later. I would not recommend buying anything from this site. I wrote to them several times and never got a response other than the robo response. This is not a good place to do business. I only gave it one star because there is no place for a zero stars.

patricko53
9/22/17

My wife ordered a phone 6 days ago and received a shipping notification but it still show as not shipped when checking the tracking number. We have received no notice from dailysteals of a delay and are not sure how to proceed. Unimpressed and worried that we will not get what we paid for.

abdulr111
9/21/17

I ordered 3 phones from them because the deal looked good. They assigned a UPS tracking number to my order 3 days ago but still not shipped. I sent them emails and tried to contact through their page, but got no response. I may have to go through my credit card bank to get my money back. Will never shop with them again.

jonelm
9/17/17

Placed an order for Windscribe PRO VPN. Did not get a working tracking number and got a message from them saying to contact USPS as they could not complete the delivery. How can I contact them without a valid tracking number?

lucasf27
9/13/17

Ordered a Google Pixel on Aug 31st: https://www.dailysteals.com/products/google-pixel-verizon-gsm-unlocked-smartphone-32gb-128gb

nearly three weeks later i have a non working tracking number a no clear sign of a resolution. Had to escalate a claim with Paypal against Dailysteals and via my credit card company. No response from Dailysteals and refund has been granted. What an utter waste of time.

Order #: 2172543DS

UPDATE: Dailysteals replied below. Tracking now shows movement (3 weeks since order, 1 week after tracking provided) Updated star review accordingly.

tomn62
9/6/17

Sent email to request RMA number and shipping instructions to return "defected battery HTC One M9". The item described "fully function" + "unlocked", but shipped non-functional and still locked phone. I am still waiting for their response as of today. If they keep silence I will have to go to my credit card. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

After sending them the link to this review, they sent this form to me:
with this sentence "You'll receive a response within 0-3 business days; including a return shipping label, if applicable"...waiting still...

bettyj31
8/28/17

First thing I ordered was okay. But then I placed 2 more orders. The third order arrived so I started checking on the tracking of the second. USPS said that it was delivered. I have not received it. As of today, I have exchanged 13 e-mails trying to get the item or a refund. Just getting run around. Don't recommend using this site. Seems you get what you pay for in quality and less than that in customer service.

robk48
8/21/17

I have purchased three (3) items from this site - and they all had issues.

1) The sunglasses I got were a diff color frame than advertised on site - plus I think they are knockoffs.

2) The headphones I got were in open packaging, not retail (the site said new)

3) The phone I got was buggy, overheated, restarted itself multiple occasions, froze, etc.

All 3 had terrible garbage customer service were I had to use my credit card company to get my money back. They sell junk and don't back up their purchases. DO NOT BUY FROM DAILY STEALS!

mimia13
8/21/17

Same with me. Bought a phone from them but it wasn't working and I had to pay for return shipping and they also took restocking fee even though it wasn't my fault. Stay away from daily steals and you will be tired with them trying to get your money back

miker281
8/17/17

Not only do DailySteals.com give great prices, best I have ever seen. But, they stand behind there returns. Great return policy and prompt credit given. Thanks, Mike R

craigs114
8/17/17

i ordered the wrong item. Within the hour i emailed them to cancel the order. Their website does not have any option to cancel orders, you have to email support.

The next day i get an email stating that the order cannot be canceled.

This is a really bad company to deal with. Please avoid.

lindak147
8/8/17

The item arrived in a timely fashion, but it was not the item shown on the website that I ordered it from.

menaemw
8/7/17

So......I love deal websites and order from a lot of them, but I never had an experience quite like this:
I emailed them about a speaker that I really loved but never Could afford........a short while later I get an email from the CEO!!!! And he writes how he Tries to get involved in coustumer service and offers me a discount!!!!!!!!!
I mean that never happens ever to anyone!
That's what I call dedication, service,and commitment.
I was shocked when I saw some funny reviews about costumer service,but then I found out there is a new CEO.so I guess the last one wasn't great.

chrisb401
8/7/17

Going on 11 days now. They finally created the USPS shipping label at 9 days. Yet, they haven't actually shipped the item. They claim they are having a problem with the shipper. I call BS on that one. This must be a home based business out of a basement somewhere. Will not do business with again and I would advise anyone else to steer clear.

dongjins
8/3/17

I am so disappointed and mad with Daily Steals. I placed an order on 7/19/2017 (Wed) with 3-7 business-day shipping, and got a FedEx tracking number on 7/24/2017 (the following Monday) with the FedEx estimated delivery on 7/28/2017 (Fri). When I checked the shipping status on Friday 28th, it said (and it still says) "Label Created". So on the same day, I sent out an email asking if the items had been never picked up by the courier. The return email I got on the same day reads "We have just talked to our supplier There was an error with the carrier which caused a delay. The items are being picked up and tracking will update in 24 - 48 business hours". I waited until the following Tuesday 8/1/2017 with no update on FedEx. So I sent three emails since Tuesday asking for a full refund, but no one ever replied.
I am very sure Daily Steals do not have them in stock. If no stock, all I wanted was Daily Steals becoming honest about it, instead of pretending it had them.

richardl176
7/16/17

I decided to cancel my order after 10 minutes and the rep told me that they were unable to cancel my order since the order has been processed. I checked tracking on their website, and the order did not even ship yet.

This website is literally its name - thieves.

steveg166
7/12/17

Sold me an iPhone that worked fine until previous owner cloud locked it. Now it's just a brick. NO RESPONSE from customer service. I have bought a lot on this site. Now I have one issue and they hide

Helpful answer

I placed an two orders for 3 precepts in December of 2014. It is now June of 2015 and I have never received the products or the requested refund. They're crooks.

By D B. on 5/1/15
Helpful answer

Apparently it's impossible. Even after setting my accounts privacy and correspondence setting to nil, and even going so far as closing the account, I'm still spammed regularly with offers from a company that has stollen for me.

By D B. on 2/8/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other customers.

DailySteals?