Review of DailySteals

sales@dailysteals.com

erinn42
Erin N.
5/22/19

Had a great experience. Good prices. I only wish they had consolidated my shipments and everything didn't ship separately. Overall though it was great.

davidc1694
David C.
5/22/19

Thought I better order a second one I’m glad you had them. Hope these are the correct ones. Thank you.

shellyg55
Shelly G.
5/22/19

Described as shown automatically included code for discount also offered several different options for payment

theresab110
Theresa B.
5/22/19

I believe the toothbrushes I ordered was priced at $10.00 but I am paying $14.99. Is there an explanation? Thank you.

sonyad16
Sonya D.
5/22/19

quick and easy order process.
Amazon Pay is a plus plus therfore I will return to this site to shop.

richardj329
5/21/19

I ordered an item on daily steals and it wasn't delivered and after telling them that I have video security around the perimeter of my house and can proved that the package was never delivered, they still wouldn't stand behind the delivery of their product.

nickk132
Nick K.
5/21/19

Trying to check out with Paypal was a pain. After logging in to PayPal and selecting to use my balance, it brought me back to a screen that said my cart had been modified (it hadn't) and I had to choose a different method of shipping (there was only one). Checkout process needs some work.

arlener30
Arlene R.
5/21/19

Quick and easy, especially because I already have an Amazon account. Transaction took less than 5 minutes.

jacquelinew111
Jacqueline W.
5/20/19

Make putting in the promo code section easier to find

When a product is sent to the wrong address it should be easier to be helped with notifying fedex and changing the address.

brianw473
Brian W.
5/20/19

Package never delivered even though it says it was, No refund policy so buys beware that if your package never gets to you there is no refund only a store credit as told to me after the fact

catherinem319
Catherine M.
5/20/19

Liked all of the items received prior to this one.
1. The mats were folded in the bag and have crinkled the material looking like it will eventually peel.
2. The mats are thin and have no noticeable support on my feet.
3. Seem to be cheaply made, top layer is pulling away from bottom at the edges.

herbo1
Herb O.
5/20/19

Easy to move around the different pages. Like the validation of the order as this helps improves ID security.

mattc260
Matt C.
5/20/19

The item was USED. They advertised it as "refurbished," when it is clearly just used. I plan to dispute with my credit card issuer.

teresaw178
Teresa W.
5/20/19

So far I have received two out of three items ordered. The bottles are for a baby shower next month. My husband loves his windshield shade. He parks in an assigned parking spot and it faces the afternoon sun. He came home today exclaiming that his car was the coolest ever experienced in the spring, summer and fall weather. He thanked me for buying the classy shield (he’s not a fan of all the scenes he has seen on others) for his 2018 Camry that he bought as his retirement vehicle. He plans to work for two more years. He is an awesome provider!

jenniferg498
Jennifer G.
5/20/19

It was nice. I ordered the 9-10" computer cover and seems a little big. I have ordered the 8-9" today. For the price, seems like a really nice deal. I haven't tried the keyboard yet.

fredw142
Fred W.
5/19/19

Order # 2540400DS. Is broken cheap junk it wouldn’t even unplug out of its own charging unit without breaking.

shinitap
Shinita P.
5/19/19

Eazy to order on-line with great deals, the awesome coupon code sent to my e-mail prompt my purchase.

barbarad149
Barbara D.
5/19/19

they have mostly good stuff at decent prices but some stuff may be low quality just not sure about that part

jacquelineh322
Jacqueline H.
5/19/19

Great. The process was very fast. Only problem was price was different than advertised on Shefinds page. Should have been $9.99, but charged $11.99 when changed to sale page.

rezam10
Reza M.
5/19/19

Thus far it’s been easy to order. I was a bit confused though about why taxes were applied in the order, since the ad on google for Daily Steals says that $229.00 with no tax is the price.
A refund for the taxes may be due? Thanks

rayb233
Ray B.
5/18/19

Received very quick, however packaging was suspect one layer of small bubble wrap and it was a loose fit if the box. Definitely was banging around inside of box, so far as I set up the MacBook no problems tho.

johng1478
John G.
5/18/19

Little confusing at the end. Had opted to pay with PayPal and entered that info. It was accepted and then I was taken back to a page that wanted me to enter my credit card number. Did not want to do that since I had already entered mt PayPal payment request. Finally, in desperation I clicked the credit card button and it flipped to a page that had PayPal marked, so I finished that page selection and the order was accepted. That transition was NOT clear.....fix it.

anonymousi444
anonymous I.
5/18/19

You gain major points for having more than 1 method of paying without having to sign into your site. Options of only PayPal or signing up are frustrating.

teresah129
Teresa H.
5/18/19

Items received are always exactly as published on the site. When I had a problem with one item, the return was fast and easy.

darlenep189
Darlene P.
5/18/19

Haven't received merchandise as of yet, but PayPal, is everyone's secure friend.. And Daily Deal's.. Seem's to be just what it claims to be. I'm excited.

I placed an two orders for 3 precepts in December of 2014. It is now June of 2015 and I have never received the products or the requested refund. They're crooks.

By D B.

How do you write a review

By Craig N.

I have the same issue and cannot get a response by mail or contact them by phone I'm calling my credit card company and canceling it how can they keep a website going like this and advertising. What's wrong with our government is wrong with the Better Business Bureau we have no protections

By buddy k.

Apparently it's impossible. Even after setting my accounts privacy and correspondence setting to nil, and even going so far as closing the account, I'm still spammed regularly with offers from a company that has stollen for me.

By D B.

Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other customers.

6 Photos for DailySteals