Review of DailySteals

sales@dailysteals.com

tyel3
Tye L.
3/22/19

Was not impressed by the product quality. For 1000 TC sheets they are not soft, they feel like light weight canvas. Basically feels like a waste of money....

jamesc657
James C.
3/22/19

I ordered the 10 Pack of Dove Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant. I received 9 instead of 10. 2 of the cans did not have caps on them. All 9 cans received have dents, which is probably due to the inadequate plastic bag packaging.

juliaj49
Julia J.
3/22/19

I was afraid the transaction would complete without a chance to enter the discount code. I think that should occur earlier, or else say it’s coming up.

seanp75
Sean P.
3/22/19

Fine. Good mobile site. Fast. Fluid. It was a bit annoying to see most of the items being listed as 'sold out' - it was just wasting my screen real estate, battery, time, and data plan

rebeccak106
Rebecca K.
3/22/19

Looks like a good value for the money. Website froze twice while trying to order. Don't know if it's the site or my connection but not freezing on other sites.

bills628
Bill S.
3/22/19

Good experience. I love the free shipping & I like the fact that you have discounts to get us customers to your site (e.g BradsDeals).

melaniea86
Melanie A.
3/21/19

I just hope the merchandise is as good as the experience with the dailysteals website was.
Product was exactly as described. Greatest price discount from MSRP.
Thank you. Will buy from DailySteals.com again.

connieh89
Connie H.
3/21/19

An active, in good standing credit card was declined twice with no way to retype it to see if it was a typo. This happened on 2 different sites.

daniellem139
Danielle M.
3/21/19

The checkout page did not easily display anywhere for me to enter my discount code. I had to go back a couple times

allysonm25
Allyson M.
3/21/19

This product is NOT as advertised- I did not receive lip therapy, it was just like tiny sample sizes of regular Vaseline. What a joke.

lindac852
Linda C.
3/20/19

Redirected here by CNET. Placed an order. Now we will wait to see how the rest goes. Looks very promising. Will check out your website shop now.

tammye56
Tammy E.
3/20/19

Easy and saved me a load of money...I usually pay approximately $6 each for these and I just got 10 for $23... Cha ching!

kimnovackf
KimNovack F.
3/20/19

There was a code offered with this item “4RING”. There wasn’t a place for me to enter said code for my discount.

chrisr557
chris r.
3/20/19

This is the 3rd time trying to order these sunglasses! The order keeps going through, but then the following day you cancel it due to inventory!!! Either honor the purchase or remove/mark out of stock on your site!!!

suec172
Sue C.
3/20/19

It seemed to get stuck in a loop when I chose PayPal, and went around a few times without doing anything. Frustrating!

bonniec143
Bonnie C.
3/19/19

Ordered 3x shirts but I don't remember it saying they were slim fit so they don't fit my husband. Nice shirts but they're too little.

daemont
Daemon T.
3/19/19

I bought a 2-piece jogger set from DailySteals about 2 weeks ago. Immediately after receiving I emailed their support to see about exchanging this new bought item because it is sized way too small for a Large. 2 weeks have gone by and not received any replied from my 3 emails. So now I'm leaving this factual review and needing to chase up with my payment option to go about cancelling payment.

douglasp107
Douglas P.
3/19/19

When I tried to use paypal your system said i had shipping issues and I found not resolve. Had paypal not sent me an email about the started transaction. I would have not made this purchase. Poor system operation.

patriciaa110
Patricia A.
3/19/19

Today's purchase. Great prices. Online site user friendly. Used before and will use again when I find something for agood price.

michaelc949
Michael C.
3/19/19

Ordered and cancelled because the discount code on my first try did not register. this is a reoder of the same product.

elainen36
Elaine N.
3/19/19

I've ordered this deodorant more than once and it never gets delivered to me. Can you please ensure that delivery is made this time- thank you

gregoryg108
Gregory G.
3/18/19

What we love is the "no hassle" way to buy, check out and then just wait for the delivery. We Like simple.

ronnier37
Ronnie R.
3/18/19

Had to cancel and reorder because the promo code didn’t go through. Still not sure it went through.

carola308
Carol A.
3/18/19

Very confusing checkout. I had 12.00 in PayPal credit which lowered cost to approximately $5 and then this disappeared. I feel cheated. Could you please check this?

cindyl357
cindy L.
3/17/19

Easy ordering and fast shipping. Was thinking I had a great deal until I got an email from Kate Spade site with same wallet for $10 cheaper. not always the best price.

I placed an two orders for 3 precepts in December of 2014. It is now June of 2015 and I have never received the products or the requested refund. They're crooks.

By D B.

How do you write a review

By Craig N.

I have the same issue and cannot get a response by mail or contact them by phone I'm calling my credit card company and canceling it how can they keep a website going like this and advertising. What's wrong with our government is wrong with the Better Business Bureau we have no protections

By buddy k.

Apparently it's impossible. Even after setting my accounts privacy and correspondence setting to nil, and even going so far as closing the account, I'm still spammed regularly with offers from a company that has stollen for me.

By D B.

Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other customers.

6 Photos for DailySteals