Review of DailySteals

sales@dailysteals.com

bonniec143
Bonnie C.
3/19/19

Ordered 3x shirts but I don't remember it saying they were slim fit so they don't fit my husband. Nice shirts but they're too little.

daemont
Daemon T.
3/19/19

I bought a 2-piece jogger set from DailySteals about 2 weeks ago. Immediately after receiving I emailed their support to see about exchanging this new bought item because it is sized way too small for a Large. 2 weeks have gone by and not received any replied from my 3 emails. So now I'm leaving this factual review and needing to chase up with my payment option to go about cancelling payment.

douglasp107
Douglas P.
3/19/19

When I tried to use paypal your system said i had shipping issues and I found not resolve. Had paypal not sent me an email about the started transaction. I would have not made this purchase. Poor system operation.

patriciaa110
Patricia A.
3/19/19

Today's purchase. Great prices. Online site user friendly. Used before and will use again when I find something for agood price.

michaelc949
Michael C.
3/19/19

Ordered and cancelled because the discount code on my first try did not register. this is a reoder of the same product.

elainen36
Elaine N.
3/19/19

I've ordered this deodorant more than once and it never gets delivered to me. Can you please ensure that delivery is made this time- thank you

gregoryg108
Gregory G.
3/18/19

What we love is the "no hassle" way to buy, check out and then just wait for the delivery. We Like simple.

ronnier37
Ronnie R.
3/18/19

Had to cancel and reorder because the promo code didn’t go through. Still not sure it went through.

carola308
Carol A.
3/18/19

Very confusing checkout. I had 12.00 in PayPal credit which lowered cost to approximately $5 and then this disappeared. I feel cheated. Could you please check this?

cindyl357
cindy L.
3/17/19

Easy ordering and fast shipping. Was thinking I had a great deal until I got an email from Kate Spade site with same wallet for $10 cheaper. not always the best price.

linnem
Linne M.
3/17/19

Kept losing page & couldn't get 2 year extended warranty I very much wanted. Watch is cool. Itll probably drive me nutsier than usual but I know itll be fun.

christiner195
Christine R.
3/16/19

With the info provided I believe the item will fit they did not provide the model number. Received it fies great. Great price

janetw131
Janet W.
3/16/19

My package has not yet arrived it aaid ut would be here 3-7days its been since Feb.20th wondering where its at my grandkids birthday has already passed. Very upset

dawnm295
Dawn M.
3/16/19

Good price - check out using PayPal a bit confusing (had to "enter" credit card although had already been taken to PayPal)(?)

dawnp137
DAWN P.
3/16/19

Even when the item doesn't work out, they graciously refund your money. Personally, I want a store credit instead of a money refund, because there is always something I want at daily steals.

martym86
Marty M.
3/16/19

Everything seemed fine and easy on the order page; however I was offered a warranty and I chose 2 year, but it never showed up on the shopping cart page.

jamieg122
Jamie G.
3/15/19

Great deal on some very high quality materials! Haven’t received them yet but very excited to see them.

joyg52
Joy G.
3/15/19

I attempted this order several times, but after adding my PayPal info, it kept insisting on a credit card number.

scottm665
Scott M.
3/15/19

Good price nice selection fast checkout and I found what I was looking for real quick too site definitely a major go!

elizabethw221
Elizabeth W.
3/15/19

Order screen was a little funky. I thought I completed the order with my Paypal and it goes to paypal...and then it asked me to complete it again. It may be because I added my phone number.

janetr203
Janet R.
3/15/19

Well the wrong color item was sent on my 1st shipment. I was given store credit and I am trying again.

edelmiros1
Edelmiro S.
3/15/19

Did twice already . One came quickly. Like 4 days ago but the other still haven’t arrived. Both was order the same day

paulinec56
Pauline C.
3/14/19

I tried to take advantage of the 10% off by giving my email, but it would not take it. Please see if you can get it to go thru---. Otherwise, looking forward to receiving the sheets. Hope the pockets are large enough.

amberf106
Amber F.
3/14/19

There was an issue with the name on the order. I contacted customer support about it and never heard back, and my issue wasn't resolved.

matthewn127
Matthew N.
3/14/19

Purchased some new bed sheets and I'm not sure what they are like yet because I just purchased but they were at a very good value.

I placed an two orders for 3 precepts in December of 2014. It is now June of 2015 and I have never received the products or the requested refund. They're crooks.

By D B.

How do you write a review

By Craig N.

I have the same issue and cannot get a response by mail or contact them by phone I'm calling my credit card company and canceling it how can they keep a website going like this and advertising. What's wrong with our government is wrong with the Better Business Bureau we have no protections

By buddy k.

Apparently it's impossible. Even after setting my accounts privacy and correspondence setting to nil, and even going so far as closing the account, I'm still spammed regularly with offers from a company that has stollen for me.

By D B.

Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other customers.

6 Photos for DailySteals