Review of DailySteals

Tel: 3056547555
sales@dailysteals.com

srikanthv1
12/20/17

I have ordered 4 sets of [14 Pair Set] Genuine Austrain Crystal Ball Stud Earrings and 1 set of 18kt Rose Gold Pink Tourmaline Drop Earrings.

But I got only 1 set of [14 Pair Set] Genuine Austrain Crystal Ball Stud Earrings and 1 set of 18kt Rose Gold Pink Tourmaline Drop Earrings.

Remaining 3 sets of [14 Pair Set] Genuine Austrain Crystal Ball Stud Earrings and 1 set of 18kt Rose Gold Pink Tourmaline Drop Earrings are missing. Money is already deducted from my card. No response from them

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about any issues with your order. Please send us an email at support@dailysteals.com with SiteJabber in the subject so we can resolve this for you right away!
cindyc167
12/18/17

I placed an order on 12/4. The money was deducted from my account on 12/7. Guess what?? No package, no info on the website. It's telling me that my order number doesn't exist! I contacted customer support via email, and "they'll get back to me soon". They will hear from me daily..............

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We can see this order was successfully delivered to you! We apologize for any delay that you experienced when the package was handed off to another carrier -- we have sent you a coupon code to your email for the inconvenience! Thank you for reaching out!
timk103
12/5/17

I was informed my item shipped and they gave me a tracking number. The tracking link never showed it as actually being accepted by the USPS. That was over a month ago. Despite 9 ticket replies "Brandon" keeps auto replying "We are working on a resolution for you right away. Please be attentive to an email update." -- They never respond with anything else or update anything for that matter. I've contacted Paypal to cancel this order. "Daily Steals" is the perfect name for this company.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this! This is unacceptable and our customer service agent has responded to your email with a quick resolution. Please let us know if there are any further issues. Thank you Tim
marcod29
11/30/17
• Updated review

I saw that customer service reps are responding to people's reviews but I want to emphasize that they are not actually following up with customers--I think they're just writing responses to make it LOOK like they're being responsive. I still have no information about my package and it never arrived to me.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. AND DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. Their business model is clearly betting on people not following up so that they can keep their money.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hi Marco! We actually do follow up with each and every inquiry! We take the time to read all reviews and fully resolve these situations. I do not have an order number from you because I do not have access to it through this forum. Send us an email at support@dailysteals.com with SiteJabber Review in the subject. You will receive a quick response and resolution. Thank you :)
“DO NOT SPEND MONEY HERE. SCAM BUSINESS.”
11/11/17
• Previous review

I ordered 2 items recently and the item never showed up. I contacted their customer support email and Brandon just pastes generic language to me about how I need to contact the shipping company to follow up. The problem is that their email receipt says its shipping UPS but the tracker link redirects to USPS...and when Brandon told me to follow up, he sent me a FedEx link. Somethings not right here. I cant seem to get any substantive information about my purchase or anyone to help me get my item. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello Marco! We are very sorry to hear about this, please plug the tracking number directly into the website. Please let us know if you have any questions. Sometimes are system automatically defaults to USPS. Thank you!
lolimars
11/19/17

I bought 3 Unlocked Blue phones and I received only 2. They told me to checked with Fedex, Fedex told me to ask dailysteals to sent me a waiver form and they never gave me an answer. So I lost my money, don't buy anything from this company. They are thief.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello Lolimar! We are confused by your assumption that this form was a "Waiver Form" This was explained to you through email that the form is for any customer inquiry (Missing items, replacements, returns, etc.). This form needs to be filled out by you with your order information so we can create another sales order for any missing item to be sent to our supplier and shipped out. Our customer service agent followed up with you again and is awaiting your response. Thank you
ronr83
11/15/17
• Updated review

My thanks to Dennis who contacted me and worked a solution to my issue. I am very pleased with his help.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
So glad we could resolve this for you Ron. We appreciate your feedback and updated review!
Best regards,
Dennis
“Poor Customer Service”
11/15/17
• Previous review

Their Customer Service rep "Brandon" needs education as to dealing with customers without being rude. I explained the product failure and indicated Dailysteal's website 1 year warranty statement. He replied their warranty was only 60 days and "you may want to take your device to a local service repair company". I replied with a screen shot showing Dailysteals 1 year warranty. He replied: "contact the manufacture about this warranty". He offered no information or help on how to contact the manufacturer. He offered no explaination why Dailysteal would not honor the 1 year warranty shown on the DailySteal product description page. I will not be dealing with this company in the future.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello Ron, thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry to hear about this and I have responded directly to your email with a resolution. I look forward to resolving this for you!
rakeshr11
11/2/17

i bought an unlocked iphone 5s from them, but later i found out it to be a stolen piece. waste of money.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about any issues with your order. Please send us an email at support@dailysteals.com to get you started with a replacement or a return/full refund
maryd299
10/13/17

Purchased a sweatshirt three weeks ago and although Immediate payment through PayPal there has been no response from merchant to phone messages and emails. I have tried three times to contact this company to no avail. There is no tracking number of the shipment to follow as well. VERY frustrating!

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! Our suppliers were out of the office last week due to the observance of the Jewish Holiday. We have expedited all shipments and tracking will update within 24 hours! We appreciate your patience! Thank you
deanh52
10/6/17

After 3 weeks and complaining there and here, they responded not only with a credit but the ability to buy it for no charge. More than I expected but only complaint is why did I have to complain here! Thank you sitejabber! I can't hold this against them as they went beyond the request. thank you!

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hi Dean! We have sent you a credit to your email to avoid any more delays. You can re purchase this item at no cost. Our supplier has been unavailable due to the Holiday. Thank you for reaching out, please check your email to verify!
np48
10/6/17

I submitted my order on Sept 20th and have yet to receive a tracking number or anything. There is no communication from them to even let you know that your package was delayed. There is no correspondence at all. All I know is that USPS is awaiting the item for the last 10+ days. What is the hold up? It'd be nice if they'd actually keep their customers in the loop especially when the customer has already PAID for said item.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We have expected all orders including yours! Please check your updated tracking information or send us an email at support@dailysteals.com. Thank you!
scotte61
10/4/17
• Updated review

Latest Update: Sep 25th 2017 8:51pm
The shipping label has been created and the USPS is awaiting the item. Los Angeles, CA, US
It is now October October 4th, 2017. Still no assistance!!!!

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hi Scott! It looks like there was an issue with our supplier and the carrier at the pick up. We have proceed to issue you a full refund through Paypal. We are working hard to make sure you still receive the item as well! Thank you for letting us know
“Wish I would have found this review site first”
10/3/17
• Previous review

I purchased a sweatshirt for a great price, 17 days ago. Tracking gives me two options. 1. Order is at the warehouse, and now after 8 days, no order exists. Contacted them by email, and not one response. Now I am going to have to file a grievance with paypal and try to recover my money. Stay away!!!!!!!

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We would be more than happy to provide you a new sweatshirt at no cost to you! We will contact the carrier for you to resolve this right away!
hoangp1
10/2/17

I bought an iphone 8 day ago, but I still do not get any information about shipping.
I sent an email to customer service and get only one respond. He said that the order has just processed and will ship within 24 hours ; You will be notified with tracking via email.
I wait for 2 day and get nothing. I sent an email again and waited for another 2 day without respond.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We ship that item in 24 - 48 hours of purchase. Your order has processed and will ship shortly. Tracking will be sent to you via email. Thanks!!
tomc189
9/27/17

I wish I read previous reviews & experiences. I placed an order & PAID 10 days ago for GS8+ and phone has still not shipped and I get no response from Customer Service. When I track the package I get the dreaded "The USPS has received the electronic shipment information and is awaiting the item." from courier and the status has not changed in 10 days. Many customers are experiencing same issue. Very concerning. Also I reached out to there support team a few days ago and I still have not received a response.
UPDATE: I finally received the device 2 days after writing this review. I never got a reply from customer support directly but did get a reply from a representative on this thread. to be fair and honest I must say the price was great and the device was in exceptional condition. I respect that they had a religious holiday but I just wish there would have communicated that better. With that said, I would purchase from them in the future and I raise my rating from 1 star to 2 1/2.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! Thank you for reaching out, we apologize for any delay you have experienced during our observance of the Jewish New Year. We have expedited all orders! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at support@dailysteals.com
donaldm115
9/25/17

Has your company recovered from the latest Hurricane yet? I live in Florida and know the damage it has caused.

stephenk86
9/25/17
• Updated review

So how do you explain all negative reviews of none shipping issues in below reviews in August? Was there a hurricane or some holiday that coincided none of knew about? What's your excuse there? Oh yeah I forgot, "the suppliers and carriers"'s fault right?

“I wish I never came across this site.”
9/23/17
• Previous review

After I ordered S8, I noticed that USPS tracking was just stuck at "Pre-Shipment Awaiting Item" status for several days. When I contacted the seller, he claimed he needed to check with his vendor. What f'ng vendor? Who cares you are making these in back of your store, or drop shipping them?? Customer pays for an item and wants realistic ETA not excuses with no clear path on how/when the item will be arriving at their door steps.

Needless to say this has been the worst experience I've had. Mind you I had to deal with some deadbeat seller from Ebay in the past. But these guys take the cake.

Their prices look extremely enticing but their service(lack there of) is non-existent and fraudulent. Unfortunately, their misbehavior is only likely to be fixed by class action lawsuit.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello Stephen, thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to make sure each and every order is sent out as soon as possible. Even with the hurricane and our observance in Rosh Hashanah, we are doing our best to expedite all orders. Best regards
davef67
9/23/17

I ordered a phone and best I can tell, it hasn't shipped 8 days later. I would not recommend buying anything from this site. I wrote to them several times and never got a response other than the robo response. This is not a good place to do business. I only gave it one star because there is no place for a zero stars.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! Due to the observance of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, we were unable to address emails and update tracking issues last week. We are aware of these issues and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your orders will be shipping out within the next 48 business hours and is to be expedited. We appreciate your patience and understanding here Dave
patricko53
9/22/17

My wife ordered a phone 6 days ago and received a shipping notification but it still show as not shipped when checking the tracking number. We have received no notice from dailysteals of a delay and are not sure how to proceed. Unimpressed and worried that we will not get what we paid for.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
We are very sorry to hear about any issues with your order
Due to the observance of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, we were unable to address emails and update tracking issues last week. We are aware of these issues and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are working hard to address each and every email with care and diligence. Orders should be shipping out within the next 48 business hours and are to be expedited. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
abdulr111
9/21/17

I ordered 3 phones from them because the deal looked good. They assigned a UPS tracking number to my order 3 days ago but still not shipped. I sent them emails and tried to contact through their page, but got no response. I may have to go through my credit card bank to get my money back. Will never shop with them again.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to see this. We have just spoken to our carrier and supplier. They have assured us this will show movement shortly. We have sent you an email with a coupon code for any inconvenience this may have caused!
jonelm
9/17/17

Placed an order for Windscribe PRO VPN. Did not get a working tracking number and got a message from them saying to contact USPS as they could not complete the delivery. How can I contact them without a valid tracking number?

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello!
I would be happy to help you with this
Please make sure to read our full listing. The description of this item will explain Your Voucher Code will appear on your Shipping Confirmation Email in the "Shipping With" or Tracking Section (Your Tracking number is your voucher code).
You were emailed the code directly after purchase. Please make sure to read our full descriptions to avoid this type of confusion. We have resent this email to you! Thanks!
lucasf27
9/13/17

Ordered a Google Pixel on Aug 31st: https://www.dailysteals.com/products/google-pixel-verizon-gsm-unlocked-smartphone-32gb-128gb

nearly three weeks later i have a non working tracking number a no clear sign of a resolution. Had to escalate a claim with Paypal against Dailysteals and via my credit card company. No response from Dailysteals and refund has been granted. What an utter waste of time.

Order #: 2172543DS

UPDATE: Dailysteals replied below. Tracking now shows movement (3 weeks since order, 1 week after tracking provided) Updated star review accordingly.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hi Lucas! Thank you for reaching out! We apologize for any delays. Our office is based in South Florida and is currently experiencing connectivity issues and tracking update issues due to hurricane Irma, however, your item looks to be delivered tomorrow! Please check tracking for your updated information. Thank you!!
tomn62
9/6/17

Sent email to request RMA number and shipping instructions to return "defected battery HTC One M9". The item described "fully function" + "unlocked", but shipped non-functional and still locked phone. I am still waiting for their response as of today. If they keep silence I will have to go to my credit card. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

After sending them the link to this review, they sent this form to me:
with this sentence "You'll receive a response within 0-3 business days; including a return shipping label, if applicable"...waiting still...

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this. We are sending a return label for you to send the item back right away! Thank you for reaching out!
bettyj31
8/28/17

First thing I ordered was okay. But then I placed 2 more orders. The third order arrived so I started checking on the tracking of the second. USPS said that it was delivered. I have not received it. As of today, I have exchanged 13 e-mails trying to get the item or a refund. Just getting run around. Don't recommend using this site. Seems you get what you pay for in quality and less than that in customer service.

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We have to take certain steps when a customer claims the item was delivered but tracking states otherwise. Unfortunately, it is a lengthy process that requires an investigation. The carrier in this particular case reported the item was successfully delivered to your address. We are doing our very best to see if we can somehow compensate for this inconvenience
robk48
8/21/17

I have purchased three (3) items from this site - and they all had issues.

1) The sunglasses I got were a diff color frame than advertised on site - plus I think they are knockoffs.

2) The headphones I got were in open packaging, not retail (the site said new)

3) The phone I got was buggy, overheated, restarted itself multiple occasions, froze, etc.

All 3 had terrible garbage customer service were I had to use my credit card company to get my money back. They sell junk and don't back up their purchases. DO NOT BUY FROM DAILY STEALS!

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We are very sorry about this experience! If you are unsatisfied in anyway, we are more than happy to help with a return at no cost to you! It looks like this situation was resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you!
mimia13
8/21/17

Same with me. Bought a phone from them but it wasn't working and I had to pay for return shipping and they also took restocking fee even though it wasn't my fault. Stay away from daily steals and you will be tired with them trying to get your money back

Response from Dennis D., DailySteals Representative
Hello! We will take care of the return for you at no cost or hassle!
miker281
8/17/17

Not only do DailySteals.com give great prices, best I have ever seen. But, they stand behind there returns. Great return policy and prompt credit given. Thanks, Mike R

I placed an two orders for 3 precepts in December of 2014. It is now June of 2015 and I have never received the products or the requested refund. They're crooks.

By D B.

Apparently it's impossible. Even after setting my accounts privacy and correspondence setting to nil, and even going so far as closing the account, I'm still spammed regularly with offers from a company that has stollen for me.

By D B.

Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other customers.

DailySteals?