US Government’s NSF

Tel: 6789101112131

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review for Personals and Car section:

Craigslist we all go on it to find something we need and then it turns out to be the opposite.

Ive been on craigslist for awhile. It has addictive nature; you surf and think you've had enough and then before you know it you're back on it again.

To get to the point I search and browse the casual encounters alot. It's a mess in there because its all practically bots try to scam people to get phone numbers and collect pictures. I literally cannnot find anyone and when I do its very rare. Gay people post alot on the w4m, mw4m sections which is unwanted as well as personally email you on your posts. I don't have any hate towards them but it defeats the purpose. I think the website is not in popular demand for young people hooking up I have yet to find a website that does. Pretty much all online interaction with people is a waste of time, you are better off meeting and planning in person.

Car section: Horrible. All sorts of people selling stolen cars or cars with no registration and or proof of ownership. Again not a very trustworthy site for dealing with people. Background checks should be ran if people want to sell their cars to other people. I have had close chances to buy cars and then all the sudden seller doesn't want to sell anymore.

In short criagslist is something that sounds great but in practice not so great. With the personals, things for sale, jobs section they are all riddled with people who want more for less and people who take a chance at screwing over others for the benefit of themselves.

There is no technical or customer support so that is the biggest downer for this site. You either find a way to work it out with someone online or you lose out.

Ask asa about

I came here because no recourse for leaving feedback/reviews. I live in Austin and tried to hire a guy who rents out Moonwalks/Bouncehouses for $75. He has 3 (Hello Kitty, Spiderman & a Purple Castle). I spoke to him over the phone and hired him for a kid's party. There was no contract but he assured me he would make it. I sent a note to Administrators of Craigslist after he was a no show. But likely nothing will be done to regulate people like this. He is running a business using Craigslist. He doesn't have a name listed so no easy way to give him a yelp review. I guess Buyer Beware and I'd recommend meeting anyone you hire before your event to get something in writing

Ask Kim about

Craigslist do not monitor site they leave it to users very stupid idea! I took off 53 false ads
on one page for Las Vegas thats over half they should never allow this to happen. Buyers
all want to lowball you only less than 5 percent are sincere. Many many scammers will
try to con you quite pathetic Craigslist does nothing about it. Sellers put high prices lots
of salvage cars with stupid prices!! I have sold a number of cars here but is it worth the hassle
probably not!!!!

Ask james about

I travel for business and rented a "small luxury house" from an elderly couple who appeared to be deeply religious. On the day I rented the apartment, the deposit check was cashed, even though he made me write out 2 different checks. The wife often invited herself over to visit me when I was home, without calling. They would invite me to dinner and coffee. They would keep me there talking about jesus and mostly the anti Christ. (this should have been my red flag) for hours. When I would go to work, the wife would sneak into my house and turn the air conditioner up to 78 degrees. I usually keep it on 74, which is very reasonable. When I confronted them, on august the 5th 2016 at 8 pm, Russell Thibodeaux told me that since he told me previously, he would pay the electric bill for my 800 square foot postage stamp for me not to worry about it. He also admitted that Phyllis Thibodeaux had been entering my apartment while I was not there, which is illegal. On the day I moved out, he showed me electric bills totaling 90 to 100 dollars a month and said that it was " in the contract " that I pay it. After 19 weeks of him paying the bills, and never mentioning it, he decided to be pejorative and take it out of the exorbitant $ 1000 deposit, which he did not hold. I believe that there is one meter for the electricity for the rented apartment, since it is in his back yard and for some unknown reason he decided I should pay for it. Therefore, this Pentecostal minister lied to me so that I would not pursue appropriate legal action for his wife entering my residence while I worked. He is a criminal and a charlatan.

Ask kim about

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend Craigslist to anyone. I bought a phone that was listed as unlocked, only to later find out that it wasn't. If only it had been tested when the seller was met. Very saddening

Ask David about

I hire this man and his Son to Put up Cameras and set up The DVR He came with out any Tools and expect to Use mine Then Try to drill a Hole into My wall I told him it was Block and you have to have the right Drill Bit to go Thru the wall He did not Listen Now I have a Hole He Left me a MESS The Cameras do Not record they only live play so i have to hire some one else to come do A Job this man screwed up @ night the camera are all white so Im not sure what he has done.. Do Not hite this person waste of time and your Money

Tip for consumers: do not hire

Ask kathy about

This used to be such a great site. Now you get a couple of text a day regarding paypal, cashier's checks etc. What a shame!

Ask Stephen about

Watch for job interviews asking you for money up front $100 or more. Plus osha SCAM !

Ask Antonio about

I have used for many years and with pretty good success. (Since they offer the most comprehensive listings and depth of listings of any similar service). They also seem to be pretty pro-active about warning people of possible scams and they seem to be able to keep your email private with their masked system of email replies.

What I wanted to mention specifically was that when I recently listed some furniture items for sale, I got back a text within 5 minutes, almost immediately after I made the listing.

The text had my listing title with, "still up for sale?" amended to it, and when I replied, they came back with,
"okay...I'll be paying with a cashiers check and wait till it clears your bank before pickup is scheduled. Thanks Alex"

I was born at night, but not last night, and I smelled a rat. But I replied- "sure".

Then they said, "kindly send me your name and address so that I can issue out the check for you"
Needless to say I cannot imagine any buyer in their right mind willing to buy something sight unseen, and before discussing any specifics, offering to send you money. Obviously a complete scam. But the point is the crooks are becoming much more sophisticated if they can create some algorithm or software which can pick up a new listing, send off a text to respond to it with their bogus offer, and harvest names and addresses for some yet undefined but assuredly devious purpose.
Actually, I am pretty envious. I wish I was smart enough to do that. Not really. I hope they reap what they sow. We all have to look out for each other if we want a decent world.

Tip for consumers: So craigslist is still good, but watch out for the scammers.

Ask art about

I find that men seeking women are also In the men seeking men section. I've learned to Google every pic I see and find interesting where it's at on other sites.

Ask Paula about

Mike's TV Install in Dallas was a great value and service all around. Mike was professional, quick, and mounted my TV beautifully without any mistakes or mishaps. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to mount any size TV on a wall or even brick wall, with all the wires hidden behind the wall!

Ask Jen about

The site would be good if they took the prohibited option off. Some people like myself post real stuff and just because a web surfer isn't feeling it it will get flagged. You have people with no life who sits on the sit 24/7 flagging everybody. It should be limits to what someone can do. I posted one day saying hey world and that was it and got flagged.. I hate Craigslist but the guys post $#*! and ass pics all day and nobody messes with the transgender folks on there just the females because they asking for something particular and these sad miserable dudes hate and flag... Ugh

Ask nunya about

Plenty of people looking to conduct fake deals in order to rob you. Please always keep this in consideration. Otherwise this is a great tool for a modern world.

Ask Alex about

I got my dog back not even half way groomed,from Groomin Tails in Montgomery Alabama, the girl lied, said she was the one who had been grooming him, when Julie Mcray has actually been doing it. It takes Julie all day to groom him, because he can sometimes be difficult and she is very patient but this lady called me back within an hour and half of me dropping him off. She still charged me $40 and told me he needed to be given drugs to calm him down and that he was too matted to finish. I've taken him in there worse and tried getting an appointment a month earlier but she said she was all booked up and didn't offer to put me on a list in case someone else didn't show up. My dog is 11 years old, a groomer told me he needs drugs,!!! I still have to pay someone to finish him and a groomer friend told me I should not have paid her and furthermore she should not have charged me, because in the grooming business you don't get paid if the dog isn't finished. My heart is broken for my dog and when I went back for conflict resolution they just made excuses about how he didn't know them. I think honesty would have been the best policy to begin with, by telling me the lady who usually grooms my dog isn't there anymore. I will be taking him somewhere else from now on, because I wouldn't want anyone being mean to my dog on account of a situation they had with me.
This is the groomer's response to me:
My heart is also broken for your dog. We only see dogs that matted from the humane shelter. Dogs that have been neglected or abandoned. We were thinking of Curly Midgets safety when we suggested that the owner take him to a veterinarian to be sedated and safely finish the groom. Curly had mats as hard as rocks on his face that covered his eyes. When we tried to shave them off he started jerking and snapping at us. That's why we suggested sedation and the owners response was "Well, I can't afford that". We worked on the dog for over an hour plowing through some of the worst mats Ive ever seen, so we felt well within our rights to charge for our time.
Luckily I was able to locate the lady who has been regulary grooming my dog through Facebook and she is picking him up from my house on Tuesday.
Where is the professionalism? Where is the customer service? When did businesses begin to do so well they can treat customers and people any way they want to.
Edna thought it was okay to lie to me, it was within her rights to charge me for the service when she didn't complete the service and then it was okay to insult me as a pet owner.
I had several friends taking their dogs to this groomer on my recommendation, they won't be going there any more.
What happened to ethics? To being polite? What happened to "I'm sorry you aren't happy", and "what can I do to make this right?" I can't see this shop making so much money they can afford to treat people this way.

Ask Darlene about

This was by far the WORST apartment complex I have ever rented from!!! Management is rude, unprofessional, will steal your security deposit, and will lie right to your face. Worst of all they over charge for absolutely everything! Save yourself some money and time by not renting from Sterling Parc at Middletown in New York or from any apartment complex that is associated with Solomon Organization LLC. They will only rip you off.

Ask joe about

Not everything in Craigslist is the way it seems.I doubt they even vet the postings there.I received something completely different in efficiency compared to how it was marketed on craigslist.I hope my experience is not the same for others,that this was just a one-time mishap.But just be forewarned

Ask Dutch about

Really love Craigslist. I call it Craigs. Always find good deals, but be careful! It's easy to get caught up and get a bad item!

Ask Scott about

Everyday i must start all over saving apartment rentals... It did not begin this way.

Ask Marilyn about

Ron's masonry
Call Ron 302-669-5102

Stay away from this company. They took to long and left the job unfinished.

Ask nico about

Using this for simple stuff that I need or need to sell and it's simple and easy and trust worthy

Ask Rachael about

I found A-1 Bullion Exchange, (AKA Paradise Coin & Collectibles both names are used by the same people) on the Ocala Craig"s List and agreed with "Tom" (aka Seth Lutz) to purchase 25 Gold 1oz. American Eagles for $32,950.00. On 5/3/16 I wired this amount to a Wells FargoBank Account #6072549527. Tom said this account was owned by Bonnie Miller who he said was the owner of A-1. Tom assured me I would receive my 25 coins in a couple days. After much stalling I was assured by Tom that he was sending the 25 coins via insured registered USPS Mail on 5/14/16 and even sent me a text with a tracking number. No gold/package was mailed and the tracking # was bogus according to the Postal Inspector's office of the USPS! On 5/19/16 Bonnie Miller called and said she was mailing 10 AE Gold coins! That package arrived on 5/21/16 and contained only 4 coins not 10! I am working with local law enforcement, the FTC & FBI.

Ask Paul about

I hired this company to do some remodeling for me and want to let anyone that needs someone to do some remodeling - Affordable Builders Construction of Reeds Spring, MO had dome me an excellent job at a very good price. They are truly professionals.

Ask Sandra about

Our sump pump went out, which required our carpet to be pulled up to dry everything out. We contacted The Flooring Men because they said they could re-stretch and lay our existing carpet back down. He said due to the circumstances and our situation he would come out the next day. He never showed up, we called about 5 times and he didn't answer, he didn't respond to texts. It's one thing if you can't make it and let us know, but to be so unprofessional and ignore all calls and texts, that's ridiculous! Don't use them!!!!

Ask Bridgette about

Purchased a piano from Bill Kap piano company in Cleveland, Ohio. Bill Kap and his salesman, Lou, repeatedly told us that we were buying a "brand new piano with a 10 year warranty." Piano was delivered (3 hours later than promised) without any warranty information. I called Bill Kap, who said he would "mail that out" to me. When a week passed without any warranty info, I called the manufacturer to ask about the warranty. Gave the manufacturer the serial number, and was told that my "brand new piano" was actually 18 years old, and no longer covered by warranty. Emailed Bill Kap, who never responded. I would definitely look for a reputable dealer, and Bill Kap does not fall into this category. Don't be fooled by the age of his business....just means he's been ripping people off for a long time!

Ask Jean about

No way to talk to a live human being. Voice recordings and emails with automatic responses seem to be the way to go with craigslist. They remove your ads with no indicators as to why. I have tried emailing them and yet my responses are automatic. The response you get when you call in to them is to email them. You are basically just are running around in circles getting nothing accomplished with them. When they remove ads they need to start giving explanations as to why. I have read through all of the rules and it makes absolutely no sense as to why my ads are being removed. I can spend hours compiling ads and trying to help my customers out. I used to love craigslist and lately it is just a huge hassle. I used to recommend everyone to them. I want everyone to know how terrible I think their customer service is. Wanted to test the waters with the free ads to start out. Thanks for nothing!

Ask Britanny about

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/11/16
A: I have posted many adds with craigslist my house, furniture and pets in the past. I am trying to post an dog now that showed up on here on the 4th of July. But all my adds get deleted use to love craigslist now I hate Craigslist. Big waste of my time every add I post gets deleted if I will selling cocaine I can understand craigslist use a funking little common sence. Don't call the customer service number thank you for calling Craigslist but there is no one here to help you. I have posted last add with Craiglist longer customer.
on 7/18/16