US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ct82
9/25/16

How do these sites stay in business? Oh yeah: By convincing people like me that, without even paying yet, in less than 24 hours, somehow I miraculously received over a dozen messages, over 150 views and likes of my page and countless email notices telling me how incredibly desirable and hot I am to an endless stream of gorgeous, young, sexy women , just from my area alone! Wow, who knew I was so sexy?! Another total crock of $#*! from another ripoff website.. geewhiz, what a surprise.

dougt28
9/18/16

Not a bad hook up option if you are single guy or girl and just looking for fun. id say its almost as good a website as hookuphangout.com (usually seen as the site that gives you the biggest amount of real women in uk/ us cities and towns if you read the reviews) and its not expensive, especially if you compare it to other ways of getting no strings sex lol! Lets see you could go to a hooker and pay a fortune every night, if you are really lucky you could take girls out on dates and basically lie that you want a relationship lol or you could go out to clubs and pubs every weekend and hope to go home with a girl but more than likely end up going home on you're own lol! Forking out the price of a decent nightclub entry for a month of chatting to chicks is not something I can get pissy about, so I'm happy with the site even if i don't always score, at least I'm always meeting new girls and working towards getting laid. Cant really argue with that so will keep using the site!

johnc587
9/12/16

No doubt about it: BeNaughty is one of the best sites among with CasualDating4u and AFF. Guys complaining about it usually really suck at online dating. Period.

truths5
9/10/16

I was skeptical about this site after reading the reviews, so I setup a fake profile where I was 90 years old. I uploaded the worse picture of my grandpa that I could fine who is actually only 88. Also stated I was confined to a wheelchair, couldn't have sex and just wanted a young girl to wheel me around, clean my place, cook for me and change my diaper...lol

I was overwhelmed with hot young girls that wanted me...So this site is obviously a total scam.

steves272
9/5/16

I would say this site is a good choice IMO if you are looking for NSA dating/ flings and is actually a lot better than iI expected it to be. You have to pay to use all of the features (in fact you have to pay to use the all main things, only searching is free if I remember right) but then thats the same with most of the top sex dating sites e.g hookuphangout.com etc. So after you pay you get to send messages and read them as well, pretty vital, but its not expensive at all and you can get it cheaper if you take a longer option like 3 months or 6 months or whatever. Ive had some good nights because of this site and generally prefer it to a lot of the other sites out there so if you're reading this because your not sure then id say go for it but top tip is to make sure your check how many girls are in your area before you pay. Good luck!

davidg316
9/2/16

benaughty haa,should be re-named be ripped off, as a previous reviewer said so called members are online 24hrs same faces no matter what time you log on, if i log on in the morning within minutes i will get 2 chat requests and i profile review , every morning it's the same, if you browse someone, usually before their review has appeared on your screen a tag will come on telling me they have either browsed me or winked or liked me , think the guy at benaughty is pressing the button to soon he needs to slow down a little to make it more believeable . since becoming a paid up member more fool me, i cannot reply to any chat requests my reply does not go through , benaughty technical are rubbish and no help at all , like being ripped off join benaughty.

kevinb176
8/24/16

All fake users from India not one single real person from USA on the site Benaughty.com a total waste of time pictures are of cute girls they say are local but keep beating around the bush, then you can tell there from another country, they are trying get you to send money to them don't fall for it

alt316
8/23/16

I think most of the profiles are fakes and the women are fembots, or employees. The profiles are online 24/7, when it is quiet, they will ping you for chat and after a few minutes tell you they have to go to work or soemthing. And they remain online.
And do not use your credit card, or they will charge you renewal and other bundled charges without your consent. Good luck trying to get that back

jenniferw178
8/23/16

Technical issues bout creating profile to benaughty once i done filling up all the info needed and done paying my membership still can't use it properly it's still wont work properly can't send message to other member or can't do wink to other member

buddyb9
8/8/16

Totally phyched about this site benaughty.com. Just joined yesterday and already got a few messages in my inbox. I use hookuphangout.com usually and if this turns out to be as good (and I have a great feeling about it) then im gonna be knee deep in clunge for the long term future haha! And to think all ma mates are in love, dont know what their missing haha!

garyw82
8/5/16

I've met my future wife here. But I should tell that it wasn't really easy. Before that I have spent one year here on the site trying to hook up with somebody. So choose wisely

maxb61
8/2/16

Still havent decided yet if I enjoy meeting girls on this site They dont laugh at my awesome jokes But the dates I had went well.

rickr68
7/31/16

I have never had any problems using it. Don't understand some of the negative reviews at all and I have no idea what those guys were expecting. Of course there are more men than women on this site. Jeez! Trust me, I have tried many of those casual dating sites and there are some facts you need to know: You will ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...have more men using those kind of sites than women. Don't doubt it, don't believe in anything else. You ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...need to put in a lot of effort using those kind of sites. Simply joining won't make it. BeNaughty works, CasualDating4u works, Aff works. But you need to do more than just signing up.

jayn163
7/30/16

When I created a profile on BeNaughty i left it completely blank for about a week or two, no info, no likes, not even any pictures. in that time I had over 100 messages and notifications from quote unquote interested women. most of which are not even from my area. Now i constantly get notifications telling me that women want to talk and meet, even after disabling the notifications in the settings. This site is BS. also when you try to sign up make sure to check the entire page because on the very bottom where you can't see it they have checked box for another of there sites and will charge you for it on top of there own. This site is so full of $#*! it should be tan with a bad blond wig and have the name Trump on it.

picn
7/26/16

Started out with this site and it was bad, they like to use the bait and hook scam to get you to sign up for one of their other sites. I complained and stated my case, they didn't give me a refund but they did give me another month on this site. Well ok I thought, then they pushed other sites on you, hard push, emails, sending your personal name out to their kissin cousin sites. Imagine my horror, when I saw my name in a subject line. When I started I had "incognito mode" (no one can see that you reviewed their profile.) Then it disappeared, only way to get it back was to pay extra, a lot extra. The emails letting you know someone wants to chat with you or wrote you a msg had stopped. You still get their other sites emails even though you optioned out. The icons letting you know you rec'd an email stopped working, and the icon for number of chats you have going was/is completely off. It said I had 3 chats, when I really had zero. I put in "tickets" to have them resolved. You get a standard response, but that's it. You may get, "sorry to see you leave." WTF? I just wanted those issues fixed, didn't say I was leaving.. I replied to them and stated they needed to get someone there who can read and understand English. Their reply? "Sorry to see you leave." And you'll always get those one or two chats that never answer you back. Last but not least, they are using photos of women that are on Milfoholic and Lonelywifehookup, not just one or two. Many of the same women, I know b/c they're supposed to be in my area. Don't waste your money, join a real dating site, even the women there get lonely too.

franks135
7/19/16

Give me some more time here I don't have money now!!! Aaaaa let me stay here longer please!!!!

sams285
7/18/16

What can I say? 10 minutes since I registered, and Ive already got 4 messages from muscled godsWon't lie, it felt good.

rayr41
7/11/16

Personally I rank this site among the best hookup sites out there, maybe the only one I prefer is hookuphangout.com but its very close between the two. I use them both actually as part of my overall online dating method, which works pretty well for me most of the time and im happy to share in case its of interest, for any one who is having issues getting replies or setting up sex meetings. What I do is pretty simple, as follows:
1. Set up free accounts with a few hookup sites and find which ones have a good number of members in your area, dont bother filling in profile until you know its worth spending time on (you can use any sites but id suggest the two I use hookuphangout.com and BN)
2. Spend time on your profile, add a few pics, try to be funny but also dont be scared to talk about likes and dislikes. Women want personality, even when looking for sex (they aint like us easy to please guys unfortunately haha!)
3. Dont mess around chasing the supermodels, some sites are full of these and they arent real. Stick with the sites ive recommended and use common sense - the hottest 10/10 girls dont need dating sites
4. One you find a site youre liking, go for the best options available get a long membership(unless youre planning to stop being interested in sex sometime soon!) to keep your monthly costs down and if they have a VIP option cheap then grab it, its a small outlay for helping you look like you have cash and practically speaking, it help to make you stand out and often lets you contact free members you couldnt normally contact
5. Be patient because no matter what the ads say, no site gets you instant sex. It takes time, chats and a whole lot of patience but the key is to get the ball rolling
6. Become a messaging maniac contact as many women on the two sites as you can and youll have a better chance of getting talking with one or two. After that, its down to having good chat and a little bit of luck!
This really doesnt take as long as youd think and is totally worth it. As I say, it works well for me and ill be doing it for the foreseeable future, as long as the women keep joining!! Hope that is helpful anyway.

jp172
7/8/16

Right lets be clear, this was always going to be bots, nobody could possibly believe they're meeting the girl of their dreams on this cheap $#*!e. But still... considering the money they're taking you think they'd have TRIED to make it look real?! Also slightly concerned about the bots with rape fantasies, that's just weird.

kateo19
7/8/16

It's really annoying when site blocks as they say "due to the suspicious activity" but it's only before verification. And what a hack with some of the guys some of them a really crazy or just maybe dumb after you have responded to them they could write you back something like "Do you wish to play with my [ insert here any name of the penis that you can imagine ]? I know you do!!!". Come on!! Get real! It's just pissing me off. However I have to admit they are minority by this minority could spoil you whole day if you be so unlucky to find one of them.
Just eliminate them and the site will be better.

richr23
7/5/16

I liked this website but also found it a bit frustrating. I liked it when women would start conversations with me and talk dirty. Unfortunately, most of these women lived in New Berlin! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for a relationship. Most people are on here just to talk dirty, which gets old after a while. If you are not a paid member, you are very limited in what you can do. I found it frustrating that cancelling a paid subscription was so hard. They give you a number to call, where the person asks why you are cancelling then tries to make you an offer to stay. Plus, I tried three times to delete my profile and the website never deleted it! Overall, this website is more trouble than it's worth.

jordans54
7/4/16

It's bots. Conversation will laste a few questions like favorite color and than they will have to leave.

petyam
6/30/16

80% of users from my city have uploaded their naked photos. I do not want others saw naked body of my future girlfriend. So It was enough difficult to found the right one, but thanks god finally i did it

jennifferl
6/29/16

Definitely the best place for girls! There are a lot of boys on benaughty. Ofc some of them are real jerks like in real life but they don't hide while they are on the net so it's easier to spot them quickly especially when some of them offering you to do something awful after saying hi.
Anyway it's only one issue that I've had so far.

harryb87
6/27/16

The site is fake. All of my communications have been with robots. It's easy to tell. You ask them questions like do you like swallowing c** from a dog, and they come back with I love to swallow it's my favorite thing. You can say hi, hello, hey and so on and they will continue to reply hi, hello, hey. You can even ask them if they have had sex with minors and they will tell you they like doggy style. What a f****** joke. I have not been able to communicate with a real person since I have been on the site 4/3 weeks because they will not refund my money. Stay away. I cannot believe that sites like this are able to exist in today's society with the laws in place regarding internet providers.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

71 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BeNaughty staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question