US Government’s NSF

Categories: Dating
Tel: 1465485348

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

After seconds of joining I had a message.
After a minute I had 25 messages.
After 12 hours I had 125 messages.
I didn't even post a pic or any info.
On pof I send a hundred messages a week and might get one reply.
This alone tells me the site is fake, I didn't fall for it this time like I did from justhookups or rudefinder as it was called at the time. These sites just make a new name when the gig is up, its the same company or scam as I call it.
After you join the messages will stop.
Read their legal they say it's only ment for entertainment proposes or profit proposes as I say, don't fall for it.
As always my money is better spent on backpage women or your local agency.
Aff is good also to introduce yourself to the local red light women if you're new.

5 days and quit nothing but mostly fake profiles and responses. The cities on most don't exist in my state. Ask a member where in general they are located and they resond with a local.mall. just too much garbage to sift through, not worth my time.

In 3 days I didn't find 1 genuine woman

BN is up there with the main sites for the more casual online dating (this is not a site to find love, unless by love you mean checking into a dingy hotel with a stranger and screwing her senseless for an hour before wondering if you should pay for the room or split the cost. And if you do call that love, then you need your head examined!) Ive had some good chats on it and met a couple of girls in the few months I've been a paid member. Must say I like it in general, I use a few of these kind of sites together and that seems to work well, I usually get at least one dirty chat going at the weekend and sometimes more (had a webcam sess on last friday and blew my beans in minutes, girl was stunning, was fairly embarrasing!) If you are thinking of joining up id say give it a try, its cheap enough to try out for a while (i would suggest no less than 3 months) and I'm sure youll do ok. Unless you look like an ugly sloth and smell like mouldy cheese, in which case you should just become a monk.

Many of my friends were or are registered on Benaughty, so I am never bored there with or without them. I have plenty of attention from handsome users and I like it

I've been using all kind of adult hookup sites for four years. 99% of them are a WASTE OF TIME! That being said there are a few adult hookup sites which are worth joining (but just joining won't get you laid). From my experiences I can recommend 3-4 adult hookupsites: is one of them - also try (absolutely awesome when being used with a good strategy), Adultfriendfinder (hit and miss but mostly good results possible).

Why I consider one of the best adult hook up sites? Well, if you decide to upgrade your membership the prices are decent and dispite the average review claiming that there are only fake profiles, my experience has revealed that you can met REAL women for casual encounters.

Robots, Scammers, Fakes, Photo stealers, Girls with multiple profiles. Their screening processes are terrible and well below industry standards. Girls can post any photo they want, men can not. Women can use their cell number as their screen name, men can not. Women have free accounts and communicate with anyone, men can not. Women can post personal information on their profiles including photos with emails and phone numbers, men can not. Men are strictly screened, women aren't.
Talked with administration and was told to report fake women. It would take me several days to report all the fake women on the site. I firmly believe that they know 95% of the women on their site are fake, but these women are making them money by having guys upgrade. Moral to my story. STAY AWAY!! You have been warned.

I used this site about four year's ago and met a great woman within a couple of weeks.
We had two great years and then parted.
Joined again last week and the place could not be more different. Complete scam.
Try "winking". You are "winked" back before it would be humanly possible for a living entity to either realise you had even browsed them, never mind respond. Chatting is even funnier ! If you enjoy confusing sex bots, this is the site for you. Otherwise, avoid like the plague. Seriously !

I chatted with dozens of "women" only to discover that none of them were real, just sex chat bots that won't deviate from their script, except to get offended if you use the right words accusing them of being fake, after which they go right back into their sex chat as if nothing had happened. Total 100% BS. If 0 star rating was possible, I would rate it thus!

Joined about a month or so ago. I had been a member a few years back and actually met 2 women from the site after lots of time and effort! So I thought I would try again, wish I hadn't bothered.

It isn't so much the waste of money I object to but the waste of time and the fact they think us men are idiots!

I work from home so am logged in for quite a few hours a day, at different times whilst I work and so far there hasn't been one genuine contact on line. I get lots of "contact" from women that open a chat and when I reply they go dead. Obviously they are fake, probably from the site itself.

you can usually tell as they start with very American sounding "friendly" opening line such as Hey... etc and lots of winks / smileys.

I know they are 99.99% fake but I respond as you never know there might be the odd real woman contacting me. I doubt it though. this is what I mean by wasting my time and insulting my intelligence!

Also, I get loads of friend requests from women that never contact me or when I chat they never reply. Strange but why would a real woman want to "friend" me when they haven't even looked at my profile.

Lastly, lots of women that contact me or friend me are single (I am married) and you can tell from their profiles (if real) that they value loyalty / faithful men etc so why are they supposedly contacting a married man!!!??

I don't mind paying and I know the chances of meeting real women are slim but please save your money here and don't waste it like me. If they were genuine and open about how hard it is for a man to get a woman here, and vetted women then I would pay again but basically I feel scammed!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

Don't bother wasting your time none of them are real

There is a reason why companies like this site (be naughty) last so long they work. If they never worked, people would leave and nobody would pay for the service. Although I'd say that be naughty is not as good as something like I would still be able to testify to it being an idea that can work, when you get some luck. There are lots of people that say its a scam and all that but they arent giving it a chance or they are just expecting to damn much. These sites will not get you laid in seconds guys, wake up and smell the damn coffee already! But you can get some pretty hot chats going, you can arrange dirty webcam chats with sluts in your area or outside your area. And best of all, once in a while the stars allign and lady luck smiles on you and BANG! you get yourself a fine piece of ass and you realise that the past few weeks of sending messages, searching through profiles, avoiding the model 'members' all was worth it and then some. I guarantee you, when you look down and find some hot chick slurpin your salami you will not be thinking boo hoo this site sucks I had to wait to long blah blah blah but you'll be thinking thank you thank you thank you! Does it happen all the time? No freakin way! But does it happen? You bet your bottom dollar it does. Keep you expectations in check, keep tryin and stay positive. It costs you hardly anything and worst case scenario you get some hot cyber a few times a month with girls that are so much fun. It's worth it if like me, you have no interest in long term relationships or going steady. Screw that, ill take the chance of finding sex online over that stuff any day of the week lol! Peace out.

This company is owned by TOGETHER GROUP they own all websites like flirt, cupid, benaughty, shagaholics, loveacholics and a bunch other .. The problem lies that its ran by a bunch of $#*!s who have no clue what they are doing .. the site is plagued with tons of issues and does not run correctly there is always tons of glitches. they have some volunteer mods that have no freaking clue what they are doing to man the chat rooms and they play favoritism .. site is loaded with fake profiles / scammers and the employees make up tons of fake profiles.. and do not get me started with there customer service dept omg they are rude , nasty and lets just say i have a few dead rocks out side that have more brains then they do.. They have no clue what is going on try to report a problem and u get the standard message ... the site is going under and people DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY.. they took cam options off they took all the chat rooms away except for 1 then after everyone started leaving they decided to put 2 back so there are now 3 rooms total. They ban and remove all the regulars the good people especially if they do not like you . they find any reason to have u banned i have seen a few of my friends banned for no reason but yet the scammers and the trouble makers still at large.. then they block you from calling them for answers.. One of my friends was fully removed for no reason and yet to this day was never given an explanation as to why ? Good riddance i say .. I wish this site wld just fold up and go away and all there worth less employees as well.

How do these sites stay in business? Oh yeah: By convincing people like me that, without even paying yet, in less than 24 hours, somehow I miraculously received over a dozen messages, over 150 views and likes of my page and countless email notices telling me how incredibly desirable and hot I am to an endless stream of gorgeous, young, sexy women , just from my area alone! Wow, who knew I was so sexy?! Another total crock of $#*! from another ripoff website.. geewhiz, what a surprise.

Not a bad hook up option if you are single guy or girl and just looking for fun. id say its almost as good a website as (usually seen as the site that gives you the biggest amount of real women in uk/ us cities and towns if you read the reviews) and its not expensive, especially if you compare it to other ways of getting no strings sex lol! Lets see you could go to a hooker and pay a fortune every night, if you are really lucky you could take girls out on dates and basically lie that you want a relationship lol or you could go out to clubs and pubs every weekend and hope to go home with a girl but more than likely end up going home on you're own lol! Forking out the price of a decent nightclub entry for a month of chatting to chicks is not something I can get pissy about, so I'm happy with the site even if i don't always score, at least I'm always meeting new girls and working towards getting laid. Cant really argue with that so will keep using the site!

No doubt about it: BeNaughty is one of the best sites among with CasualDating4u and AFF. Guys complaining about it usually really suck at online dating. Period.

I was skeptical about this site after reading the reviews, so I setup a fake profile where I was 90 years old. I uploaded the worse picture of my grandpa that I could fine who is actually only 88. Also stated I was confined to a wheelchair, couldn't have sex and just wanted a young girl to wheel me around, clean my place, cook for me and change my

I was overwhelmed with hot young girls that wanted me...So this site is obviously a total scam.

I would say this site is a good choice IMO if you are looking for NSA dating/ flings and is actually a lot better than iI expected it to be. You have to pay to use all of the features (in fact you have to pay to use the all main things, only searching is free if I remember right) but then thats the same with most of the top sex dating sites e.g etc. So after you pay you get to send messages and read them as well, pretty vital, but its not expensive at all and you can get it cheaper if you take a longer option like 3 months or 6 months or whatever. Ive had some good nights because of this site and generally prefer it to a lot of the other sites out there so if you're reading this because your not sure then id say go for it but top tip is to make sure your check how many girls are in your area before you pay. Good luck!

benaughty haa,should be re-named be ripped off, as a previous reviewer said so called members are online 24hrs same faces no matter what time you log on, if i log on in the morning within minutes i will get 2 chat requests and i profile review , every morning it's the same, if you browse someone, usually before their review has appeared on your screen a tag will come on telling me they have either browsed me or winked or liked me , think the guy at benaughty is pressing the button to soon he needs to slow down a little to make it more believeable . since becoming a paid up member more fool me, i cannot reply to any chat requests my reply does not go through , benaughty technical are rubbish and no help at all , like being ripped off join benaughty.

All fake users from India not one single real person from USA on the site a total waste of time pictures are of cute girls they say are local but keep beating around the bush, then you can tell there from another country, they are trying get you to send money to them don't fall for it

I think most of the profiles are fakes and the women are fembots, or employees. The profiles are online 24/7, when it is quiet, they will ping you for chat and after a few minutes tell you they have to go to work or soemthing. And they remain online.
And do not use your credit card, or they will charge you renewal and other bundled charges without your consent. Good luck trying to get that back

Technical issues bout creating profile to benaughty once i done filling up all the info needed and done paying my membership still can't use it properly it's still wont work properly can't send message to other member or can't do wink to other member

Totally phyched about this site Just joined yesterday and already got a few messages in my inbox. I use usually and if this turns out to be as good (and I have a great feeling about it) then im gonna be knee deep in clunge for the long term future haha! And to think all ma mates are in love, dont know what their missing haha!

I've met my future wife here. But I should tell that it wasn't really easy. Before that I have spent one year here on the site trying to hook up with somebody. So choose wisely

Still havent decided yet if I enjoy meeting girls on this site They dont laugh at my awesome jokes But the dates I had went well.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

73 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BeNaughty staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question