US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johnj357
2/21/17

BeNaughty is an obvious attempt to sell magic beans to desperate people. Automated chat bots will spam your inbox with messages. If you pay real money to read them, you will find yourself feeling pretty awful about the world. Don't do it! I have no idea how the site operators can sleep at night. I bet they have no problems finding companionship too..

tonyk58
2/20/17

Treated myself to two months on benaughty as an early christmas present! Couldnt stand the thought of being around all the lovey dovey couples over xmas without having an outlet for my (sexual) frustration. Turns out, be naughty isnt quite what I hoped. In fact im going back to hookuphangout.com when my last month finishes.

ef500
2/20/17

As soon as I signed up (WITHOUT A PICTURE) I got notification after notification of winks and messages... None you can even read without paying. Had 35 notifications in 5 minutes WITHOUT A FILLED OUT PROFILE AND PICTURE... that wouldn't even happen to Brad Pitt. Such a scam... Then I was like, I'll just look at all the hot fake pictures... Nope. Can't do that either without paying. This site somehow made the top dating sites of 2017!! Yea... Maybe if you're rating how much bull$#*! it is. Craigslist is more real... And that's bad.

josk4
2/15/17

I thought i give the 3-day trial a try for a few euro's, couldnt hurt right? i didnt have high expectations but the entire site is full of fake profiles, not a single one responds back even if you respond right away on a wink or message. On top of that i got charged for a month right away so i didnt pay 4 euro but 25 aswell. Trying to cancel the whole bunch while i write this and that isnt the easiest thing to do either. Stay far away from this site, this $#*! should be criminal

ravit13
2/13/17

i want to get a patner for me and i want a date with him who is educated and handsome plese arrange any one who is educated

zackh23
1/29/17

They hijack old accounts and use them as bots to get people to join and subscribe to read messages from fake profiles.

tonyp81
1/23/17

6/10 for me. Not the best ive done (hookuphangout prob been best) but also far, far, far from the worst. Some real chicks and they can be pretty horny. Worth checking out and doing a free search at least id say.

slavip
1/18/17

DO not pay, ITS a scam. FAke persons, and if you pay any service, you will be charged automatically for a month, even if it is a test. READ the Terms of Service, and you will understand about the poor moral buisness wich is Benaughty

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE

mikea155
1/15/17

The women aren't real. They are automated text programs, unresponsive to any real questions. Stay away!

pinks19
1/12/17

Warning!!!! Dont do it... Its all a scam! From fake profiles to them charging your card for bull$#*!. Do not use...!!

suziek3
1/9/17

Bn using this n hookuphangout for around a yr. Get loadsa msgs every day without fail n hardly ever manage to reply to them all, poor things lol! Sum of them are total chancers n you do get a few weirdos lol but that kinda thing doesnt bother me, I just block them. Most of the time its really good and a had loads of dates if thats the right word n even had a threesome one time after a few glasses of prosecco! Sumtimes a just chat or webcam if I cant be arsed going out or doin ma makeup but when im in the mood its ace meeting different guys and getting spoiled rotten n fussed ova! Doubt my mum would be proud of me but a stopped caring about what she thinks a long time ago lol! Better go and check my new messages as I def could use some fun this weekend lol bye hope that helps ;-) xoxox Suzie K

joeyk20
1/2/17

All the girls there are fake and while some do contact you they almost never reply. And if they do reply it's obvious they're not listening to you. For example, there was this lady I asked her, "Where are you at" and she said "Gotcha"

A total scam DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

billf60
12/31/16

Yes quite a few messages when you first complete your profile but once you pay your membership the messages stop. When in chat with a supposed lady she cannot answer questions about the suburb where they supposedly reside. The chat is always about sex but when you ask a question the lady continues talking about sex and just changes subject. Some of the pictures on the profiles are great but thats about the extent of this site.

dons107
12/28/16

Have been on this site for around 3 weeks now. It is a complete scam and rip off. You get hit with messages before you join and just after. The messages then slow down to a trickle. I would say I have had maybe 10% of my questions answered. The questions are just ignored and the supposed lady asks something else. Virtually every lady on her wants to sext. Yah right! It seems the vast majority of people on this site are automated to sext with you. If you want to type about sex this is a great website for you. But to call this a dating site is a complete joke. You will not meet anyone on here. Also, the same ladies are online 24/7. Again, yah right!! Don't waste your time or money on this site.

jorges24
12/26/16

I've spent a lot of time on this site and I've found the same paragraph long profile personality descriptions of multiple women in different cities. I've chatted with far too many women who eventually try to lure me to their other vid chat sites while admitting they posted fraud profiles on benaughty and the other "sister" sites. It's obvious that the model looking profiles are frauds but there are lots of other less attractive profiles that lead down the same pay for chat sites. Save your money! Get a gym or other social membership instead and and meet actual people. These sites are BS!

maryb371
12/26/16

IMO BeNaughty is one of the top sites for casual fun. I joined after my friend (gay male) told me to give it a go to help me get over my a-hole ex cheating on me. I think he was half joking but I signed up after a few glasses of wine and added some snaps, some information about my interests and all that other stuff. I think the messages started that night but certainly by the time I checked my email the next day I had quite a few interesting options, shall we say lol! Since then i've met some really great guys, both on this site and the other one I use (its called hookuphangout.com FYI). I find it to be safe, despite the fact I would never tell my mother that I use it lol! Also, I know quite a few girls that use these sites and dont feel embarrassed or ashamed. Why shouldnt we play the field a little before we settle down? Guys have been doing it for years! For me and my generation, it just makes total sense, i'd even say that its sensible as it means you wont regret or have FOMO when you're older and you finally get the whole nuclear family thing set up. One thing id change on the site is the sheer number of guys that use their profile pic as a chance to flash the world their wanger lmfao!!! It's not cute, it's not sexy and it's not gonna work!!! Apart from that, its good fun!

charlesm191
12/25/16

I took a 3-day trial for $3. At first I was getting hits left and right. I mean my inbox was flooded. So I started responding to some. Then I started noticing how many of them only had one picture. Then I started asking them one general question. Quote what is the weather like in Indianapolis tonight end quote. I never got one response by asking that question. So I come to the conclusion that I'm talking to a robot or an automated system that has taken pictures of women put them on their site to get you to respond so you will buy a 3 month 6 month or year subscription. The biggest hoax site that I have ever seen in my entire life. Don't even waste your time, what a joke be naughty is

guidjitm
12/18/16

Once you give them your credit card information you are in for a lot of hassle trying to not get charged monthly. They require a phone call to cancel your subscription and when you try they talk really fast and make it confusing such that they transfer your account to getnaughty.com which they also own. Then you say you don't want that and they give you a week free for something else which will end up in a monthly payment after the trial is over.

100% of the girls there are fake. They claim they don't hire people and whatnot, but they have only fake profiles. They all say the same thing. "wanna chat?" "Let's chat" "can u chat right now" "chat this chat that". No one in America uses the word chat so often and every girl in benaughty says it. Their grammar was also off, leading me to believe the fake profiles are people not in America.

Also what you guys can do is save the image of the profile and upload it on tineye.com to get a reverse image search. You will find 80% of the girls stole their profile picture from other places. The other 20% are still not real though, just doesn't get found where they got their picture from. most are from whatboywant.com.

When I ask a girl for her number or email address or some form of verification they completely dodge the question. They say "I like this site for now" "we can chat here" "Trust me i'm real" (even though tineye.com says otherwise) "Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't even know you"

They are all fake. Do not get your hopes up or think, well maybe...I did and had to go through a very annoying process in canceling.

jeffreyr47
12/12/16

Anyone who says you can get laid easily on these kinda sites is talking out of there ass! Its a constant struggle on most of these sites (apart from hookuphangout in fairness, it's off the hook!) But the rest of them take a lot of goddam effort just to get a reply. Getting laid takes a superhuman amount of effort, like some serious comic book hero sh*t, or a serious amount of charm & good luck! And I should know because I have managed it a few times. But dont go in thinking its eazy cos it aint! Be ready for a bit of hustle!

alvinh27
12/9/16

please do not join this scam they take your money and send you computerised messages there are no real people on here sorry to tell you this do not join scammers messing with real people

ralphf27
11/22/16

This place is a scam, and it doesn't even allow you to delete your account. I've tried several times. I get a final message that they will send me a special password to finalize my unsubscribing. It never arrives on my email, but I DO get many requests from supposed members. Why won't you let me unsubscribe ?

howards56
11/13/16

I like Be Naughty and will probably keep using it every once in a while. IMO tho its not as good as hookuphangout for me and they are about the same price so wont be switching for good but I do like it as a 2nd option. It has a few girls that look like models and I avoid them like the plague so make sure you do the same. Thats not just this site tho that goes for them all. Girls like that dont need dating sites! But stick with the realistic girls and see what they reply to you and you will be fine from their im sure. Good luck!

lionelv3
11/7/16

I've used up to 20 to 30 hookup sites during the last five years and from my experience this is not the best but also not the worst hookup site. I'd even say it is above average. I still prefer good old Adultfriendfinder, even thouh there are many inactive members by now and CasualDating4u.com which never disappointed me at all. But if I had to go for a third choice it would most likely be BeNaughty. I'd say that if you treat women with respect and look okay you will do fine.

kinkyb
11/6/16

This site has too many bots, (or computer generated chats). Doesn't' accurately answer detailed questions.
I can say I did meet one real lady here. that was after having "chats" with hundreds of fakes.

charlesr84
10/31/16

be naughty is alright but hookuphangout.com is far superiour for me but my advice would be try as many of these sites as you can afford too + when you get a few replays from women in your area keep going with it. Were you dont have many women showin up in the searches and all that, walk away after a month or 2 max.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

83 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BeNaughty staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 1/3/17
Answer
richardf86
Richard F.
A: back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there
on 1/16/17