Review of BeNaughty

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ericr94
3/27/17

You ask a question on alot of these sites and get answered by a question. Bots! Always"Talk later" or"Have to go" Be Naughty, Flirt,- notice the format & design of the sites.when they're the sane, they're owned by the same business.

michaelm554
3/22/17

Sleek site works good but not getting too many responses from girls in Liverpool (my home town). Got much better results on hookuphangout.com but im not stupid, I know these things can take a while to start delivering pussy on a plate. Horny as f*ck tho...

richardc234
3/20/17

Hi,

I was asked from a contact on another site ( Craigslist ) to hook up with them via Be Naughty ( despite the fact that we had already exchanged GMAILS ). I started to log on to the site but did not feel too confident about it ( or even my prospective date due to a "Too Good To Be True" feeling !!!! ). Like others, I had no photo on B/N yet was immediately flooded out with interest from great looking, appropriately aged, local women! I was asked by the site to pay to view the message from my contact from Craiglist (and other Initial messages). At that stage I gave up on the site as I had been advised that it was a freebie one ( which indeed it is from a woman's POV ! ) In the end, for a complex of sensible reasons, I aborted all attempts at meeting that person. None of this may be "Be Naughty's problem, but I have put my story up here as a "cautionary tale" for others.

jims246
3/12/17

Obviously a scam, fake profiles.. guys read the profile s, just hit on info ..names of cities even made up lol, every woman supposedly a christian..That's interesting christian women will $#*! you outside of a relationship..Be smart and investigate these sites before paying a dime and giving out a credit card info ! they all appear the same , these hook-up sites even tinder the same thing , want guys to pay to read "responses" . All scams guys , try pof or okcupid instead at least they're free and you can meet real women in your area ..

jeanniem13
3/10/17

Tryed to sign in on benaughty. Five Times. They won't accept my password that I changed for them. They know my email . How many times to you have to change your Password on benaughty? What a scam. I don't want to join a site that makes you feel like your doing something Wrong. I know they deal with androids. So what is the problem? What a bad Web site.

pauln94
3/9/17

Be aware, it is a scam that trades under several names. Got a 3 day trial today with the option of cancel the reactivation before the 3 day trial was over. Cancel it on the first day and got charged for the monthly subscription straight away under a different company name !!! Chinese by the way. Was pissed but decided to chat with a few girls. All scams. Not a single one was real. AVOID and save your money

terencew18
3/7/17

Rejoined be naughty after about a year. The new site is nothing like the original and certainly not as good.
Firstly site asks your preferences. i.e what you are looking for, distance, age range etc. These are ignored completely. All the same photos appear and often all are always online!
Secondly, none of the photos are not raunchy as they were previously, all are smartly dressed which I don't object to but they do look false on a sex site.
Thirdly, erratic likes winks appear and when replying to them nothing more is heard. Finally no chance of cam contact as previously. Basically its a waste of money
Terry

Tip for consumers: Give it a wide, very wide berth and do not waste your money

johnj357
2/21/17

BeNaughty is an obvious attempt to sell magic beans to desperate people. Automated chat bots will spam your inbox with messages. If you pay real money to read them, you will find yourself feeling pretty awful about the world. Don't do it! I have no idea how the site operators can sleep at night. I bet they have no problems finding companionship too..

tonyk58
2/20/17

Treated myself to two months on benaughty as an early christmas present! Couldnt stand the thought of being around all the lovey dovey couples over xmas without having an outlet for my (sexual) frustration. Turns out, be naughty isnt quite what I hoped. In fact im going back to hookuphangout.com when my last month finishes.

ef500
2/20/17

As soon as I signed up (WITHOUT A PICTURE) I got notification after notification of winks and messages... None you can even read without paying. Had 35 notifications in 5 minutes WITHOUT A FILLED OUT PROFILE AND PICTURE... that wouldn't even happen to Brad Pitt. Such a scam... Then I was like, I'll just look at all the hot fake pictures... Nope. Can't do that either without paying. This site somehow made the top dating sites of 2017!! Yea... Maybe if you're rating how much bull$#*! it is. Craigslist is more real... And that's bad.

josk4
2/15/17

I thought i give the 3-day trial a try for a few euro's, couldnt hurt right? i didnt have high expectations but the entire site is full of fake profiles, not a single one responds back even if you respond right away on a wink or message. On top of that i got charged for a month right away so i didnt pay 4 euro but 25 aswell. Trying to cancel the whole bunch while i write this and that isnt the easiest thing to do either. Stay far away from this site, this $#*! should be criminal

ravit13
2/13/17

i want to get a patner for me and i want a date with him who is educated and handsome plese arrange any one who is educated

zackh23
1/29/17

They hijack old accounts and use them as bots to get people to join and subscribe to read messages from fake profiles.

tonyp81
1/23/17

6/10 for me. Not the best ive done (hookuphangout prob been best) but also far, far, far from the worst. Some real chicks and they can be pretty horny. Worth checking out and doing a free search at least id say.

slavip
1/18/17

DO not pay, ITS a scam. FAke persons, and if you pay any service, you will be charged automatically for a month, even if it is a test. READ the Terms of Service, and you will understand about the poor moral buisness wich is Benaughty

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE

mikea155
1/15/17

The women aren't real. They are automated text programs, unresponsive to any real questions. Stay away!

pinks19
1/12/17

Warning!!!! Dont do it... Its all a scam! From fake profiles to them charging your card for bull$#*!. Do not use...!!

suziek3
1/9/17

Bn using this n hookuphangout for around a yr. Get loadsa msgs every day without fail n hardly ever manage to reply to them all, poor things lol! Sum of them are total chancers n you do get a few weirdos lol but that kinda thing doesnt bother me, I just block them. Most of the time its really good and a had loads of dates if thats the right word n even had a threesome one time after a few glasses of prosecco! Sumtimes a just chat or webcam if I cant be arsed going out or doin ma makeup but when im in the mood its ace meeting different guys and getting spoiled rotten n fussed ova! Doubt my mum would be proud of me but a stopped caring about what she thinks a long time ago lol! Better go and check my new messages as I def could use some fun this weekend lol bye hope that helps ;-) xoxox Suzie K

joeyk20
1/2/17

All the girls there are fake and while some do contact you they almost never reply. And if they do reply it's obvious they're not listening to you. For example, there was this lady I asked her, "Where are you at" and she said "Gotcha"

A total scam DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

billf60
12/31/16

Yes quite a few messages when you first complete your profile but once you pay your membership the messages stop. When in chat with a supposed lady she cannot answer questions about the suburb where they supposedly reside. The chat is always about sex but when you ask a question the lady continues talking about sex and just changes subject. Some of the pictures on the profiles are great but thats about the extent of this site.

dons107
12/28/16

Have been on this site for around 3 weeks now. It is a complete scam and rip off. You get hit with messages before you join and just after. The messages then slow down to a trickle. I would say I have had maybe 10% of my questions answered. The questions are just ignored and the supposed lady asks something else. Virtually every lady on her wants to sext. Yah right! It seems the vast majority of people on this site are automated to sext with you. If you want to type about sex this is a great website for you. But to call this a dating site is a complete joke. You will not meet anyone on here. Also, the same ladies are online 24/7. Again, yah right!! Don't waste your time or money on this site.

jorges24
12/26/16

I've spent a lot of time on this site and I've found the same paragraph long profile personality descriptions of multiple women in different cities. I've chatted with far too many women who eventually try to lure me to their other vid chat sites while admitting they posted fraud profiles on benaughty and the other "sister" sites. It's obvious that the model looking profiles are frauds but there are lots of other less attractive profiles that lead down the same pay for chat sites. Save your money! Get a gym or other social membership instead and and meet actual people. These sites are BS!

maryb371
12/26/16

IMO BeNaughty is one of the top sites for casual fun. I joined after my friend (gay male) told me to give it a go to help me get over my a-hole ex cheating on me. I think he was half joking but I signed up after a few glasses of wine and added some snaps, some information about my interests and all that other stuff. I think the messages started that night but certainly by the time I checked my email the next day I had quite a few interesting options, shall we say lol! Since then i've met some really great guys, both on this site and the other one I use (its called hookuphangout.com FYI). I find it to be safe, despite the fact I would never tell my mother that I use it lol! Also, I know quite a few girls that use these sites and dont feel embarrassed or ashamed. Why shouldnt we play the field a little before we settle down? Guys have been doing it for years! For me and my generation, it just makes total sense, i'd even say that its sensible as it means you wont regret or have FOMO when you're older and you finally get the whole nuclear family thing set up. One thing id change on the site is the sheer number of guys that use their profile pic as a chance to flash the world their wanger lmfao!!! It's not cute, it's not sexy and it's not gonna work!!! Apart from that, its good fun!

charlesm191
12/25/16

I took a 3-day trial for $3. At first I was getting hits left and right. I mean my inbox was flooded. So I started responding to some. Then I started noticing how many of them only had one picture. Then I started asking them one general question. Quote what is the weather like in Indianapolis tonight end quote. I never got one response by asking that question. So I come to the conclusion that I'm talking to a robot or an automated system that has taken pictures of women put them on their site to get you to respond so you will buy a 3 month 6 month or year subscription. The biggest hoax site that I have ever seen in my entire life. Don't even waste your time, what a joke be naughty is

guidjitm
12/18/16

Once you give them your credit card information you are in for a lot of hassle trying to not get charged monthly. They require a phone call to cancel your subscription and when you try they talk really fast and make it confusing such that they transfer your account to getnaughty.com which they also own. Then you say you don't want that and they give you a week free for something else which will end up in a monthly payment after the trial is over.

100% of the girls there are fake. They claim they don't hire people and whatnot, but they have only fake profiles. They all say the same thing. "wanna chat?" "Let's chat" "can u chat right now" "chat this chat that". No one in America uses the word chat so often and every girl in benaughty says it. Their grammar was also off, leading me to believe the fake profiles are people not in America.

Also what you guys can do is save the image of the profile and upload it on tineye.com to get a reverse image search. You will find 80% of the girls stole their profile picture from other places. The other 20% are still not real though, just doesn't get found where they got their picture from. most are from whatboywant.com.

When I ask a girl for her number or email address or some form of verification they completely dodge the question. They say "I like this site for now" "we can chat here" "Trust me i'm real" (even though tineye.com says otherwise) "Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't even know you"

They are all fake. Do not get your hopes up or think, well maybe...I did and had to go through a very annoying process in canceling.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

84 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BeNaughty staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
stevep150
Steve P.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
johnl437
John L.
A: 90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...
3 weeks, 2 days ago