Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

maryb371
12/26/16

IMO BeNaughty is one of the top sites for casual fun. I joined after my friend (gay male) told me to give it a go to help me get over my a-hole ex cheating on me. I think he was half joking but I signed up after a few glasses of wine and added some snaps, some information about my interests and all that other stuff. I think the messages started that night but certainly by the time I checked my email the next day I had quite a few interesting options, shall we say lol! Since then i've met some really great guys, both on this site and the other one I use (its called hookuphangout.com FYI). I find it to be safe, despite the fact I would never tell my mother that I use it lol! Also, I know quite a few girls that use these sites and dont feel embarrassed or ashamed. Why shouldnt we play the field a little before we settle down? Guys have been doing it for years! For me and my generation, it just makes total sense, i'd even say that its sensible as it means you wont regret or have FOMO when you're older and you finally get the whole nuclear family thing set up. One thing id change on the site is the sheer number of guys that use their profile pic as a chance to flash the world their wanger lmfao!!! It's not cute, it's not sexy and it's not gonna work!!! Apart from that, its good fun!

charlesm191
12/25/16

I took a 3-day trial for $3. At first I was getting hits left and right. I mean my inbox was flooded. So I started responding to some. Then I started noticing how many of them only had one picture. Then I started asking them one general question. Quote what is the weather like in Indianapolis tonight end quote. I never got one response by asking that question. So I come to the conclusion that I'm talking to a robot or an automated system that has taken pictures of women put them on their site to get you to respond so you will buy a 3 month 6 month or year subscription. The biggest hoax site that I have ever seen in my entire life. Don't even waste your time, what a joke be naughty is

guidjitm
12/18/16

Once you give them your credit card information you are in for a lot of hassle trying to not get charged monthly. They require a phone call to cancel your subscription and when you try they talk really fast and make it confusing such that they transfer your account to getnaughty.com which they also own. Then you say you don't want that and they give you a week free for something else which will end up in a monthly payment after the trial is over.

100% of the girls there are fake. They claim they don't hire people and whatnot, but they have only fake profiles. They all say the same thing. "wanna chat?" "Let's chat" "can u chat right now" "chat this chat that". No one in America uses the word chat so often and every girl in benaughty says it. Their grammar was also off, leading me to believe the fake profiles are people not in America.

Also what you guys can do is save the image of the profile and upload it on tineye.com to get a reverse image search. You will find 80% of the girls stole their profile picture from other places. The other 20% are still not real though, just doesn't get found where they got their picture from. most are from whatboywant.com.

When I ask a girl for her number or email address or some form of verification they completely dodge the question. They say "I like this site for now" "we can chat here" "Trust me i'm real" (even though tineye.com says otherwise) "Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't even know you"

They are all fake. Do not get your hopes up or think, well maybe...I did and had to go through a very annoying process in canceling.

jeffreyr47
12/12/16

Anyone who says you can get laid easily on these kinda sites is talking out of there ass! Its a constant struggle on most of these sites (apart from hookuphangout in fairness, it's off the hook!) But the rest of them take a lot of goddam effort just to get a reply. Getting laid takes a superhuman amount of effort, like some serious comic book hero sh*t, or a serious amount of charm & good luck! And I should know because I have managed it a few times. But dont go in thinking its eazy cos it aint! Be ready for a bit of hustle!

alvinh27
12/9/16

please do not join this scam they take your money and send you computerised messages there are no real people on here sorry to tell you this do not join scammers messing with real people

ralphf27
11/22/16

This place is a scam, and it doesn't even allow you to delete your account. I've tried several times. I get a final message that they will send me a special password to finalize my unsubscribing. It never arrives on my email, but I DO get many requests from supposed members. Why won't you let me unsubscribe ?

howards56
11/13/16

I like Be Naughty and will probably keep using it every once in a while. IMO tho its not as good as hookuphangout for me and they are about the same price so wont be switching for good but I do like it as a 2nd option. It has a few girls that look like models and I avoid them like the plague so make sure you do the same. Thats not just this site tho that goes for them all. Girls like that dont need dating sites! But stick with the realistic girls and see what they reply to you and you will be fine from their im sure. Good luck!

lionelv3
11/7/16

I've used up to 20 to 30 hookup sites during the last five years and from my experience this is not the best but also not the worst hookup site. I'd even say it is above average. I still prefer good old Adultfriendfinder, even thouh there are many inactive members by now and CasualDating4u.com which never disappointed me at all. But if I had to go for a third choice it would most likely be BeNaughty. I'd say that if you treat women with respect and look okay you will do fine.

kinkyb
11/6/16

This site has too many bots, (or computer generated chats). Doesn't' accurately answer detailed questions.
I can say I did meet one real lady here. that was after having "chats" with hundreds of fakes.

charlesr84
10/31/16

be naughty is alright but hookuphangout.com is far superiour for me but my advice would be try as many of these sites as you can afford too + when you get a few replays from women in your area keep going with it. Were you dont have many women showin up in the searches and all that, walk away after a month or 2 max.

markd173
10/30/16

Fake profiles... Computer generated responses... Fake cities... Like San Francisco Texas... Really...? Just stay away...

tunes
10/22/16

After seconds of joining I had a message.
After a minute I had 25 messages.
After 12 hours I had 125 messages.
I didn't even post a pic or any info.
On pof I send a hundred messages a week and might get one reply.
This alone tells me the site is fake, I didn't fall for it this time like I did from justhookups or rudefinder as it was called at the time. These sites just make a new name when the gig is up, its the same company or scam as I call it.
After you join the messages will stop.
Read their legal they say it's only ment for entertainment proposes or profit proposes as I say, don't fall for it.
As always my money is better spent on backpage women or your local agency.
Aff is good also to introduce yourself to the local red light women if you're new.

briant98
10/21/16

5 days and quit nothing but mostly fake profiles and responses. The cities on most don't exist in my state. Ask a member where in general they are located and they resond with a local.mall. just too much garbage to sift through, not worth my time.

christopheru
10/17/16

BN is up there with the main sites for the more casual online dating (this is not a site to find love, unless by love you mean checking into a dingy hotel with a stranger and screwing her senseless for an hour before wondering if you should pay for the room or split the cost. And if you do call that love, then you need your head examined!) Ive had some good chats on it and met a couple of girls in the few months I've been a paid member. Must say I like it in general, I use a few of these kind of sites together and that seems to work well, I usually get at least one dirty chat going at the weekend and sometimes more (had a webcam sess on hookuphangout.com last friday and blew my beans in minutes, girl was stunning, was fairly embarrasing!) If you are thinking of joining up id say give it a try, its cheap enough to try out for a while (i would suggest no less than 3 months) and I'm sure youll do ok. Unless you look like an ugly sloth and smell like mouldy cheese, in which case you should just become a monk.

erikj17
10/13/16

I've been using all kind of adult hookup sites for four years. 99% of them are a WASTE OF TIME! That being said there are a few adult hookup sites which are worth joining (but just joining won't get you laid). From my experiences I can recommend 3-4 adult hookupsites: BeNaughty.com is one of them - also try CasualDating4u.com (absolutely awesome when being used with a good strategy), Adultfriendfinder (hit and miss but mostly good results possible).

Why I consider BeNaughty.com one of the best adult hook up sites? Well, if you decide to upgrade your membership the prices are decent and dispite the average review claiming that there are only fake profiles, my experience has revealed that you can met REAL women for casual encounters.

jackm75
10/9/16

Robots, Scammers, Fakes, Photo stealers, Girls with multiple profiles. Their screening processes are terrible and well below industry standards. Girls can post any photo they want, men can not. Women can use their cell number as their screen name, men can not. Women have free accounts and communicate with anyone, men can not. Women can post personal information on their profiles including photos with emails and phone numbers, men can not. Men are strictly screened, women aren't.
Talked with administration and was told to report fake women. It would take me several days to report all the fake women on the site. I firmly believe that they know 95% of the women on their site are fake, but these women are making them money by having guys upgrade. Moral to my story. STAY AWAY!! You have been warned.

davem181
10/6/16

I used this site about four year's ago and met a great woman within a couple of weeks.
We had two great years and then parted.
Joined again last week and the place could not be more different. Complete scam.
Try "winking". You are "winked" back before it would be humanly possible for a living entity to either realise you had even browsed them, never mind respond. Chatting is even funnier ! If you enjoy confusing sex bots, this is the site for you. Otherwise, avoid like the plague. Seriously !

lyallh
10/4/16

I chatted with dozens of "women" only to discover that none of them were real, just sex chat bots that won't deviate from their script, except to get offended if you use the right words accusing them of being fake, after which they go right back into their sex chat as if nothing had happened. Total 100% BS. If 0 star rating was possible, I would rate it thus!

markt128
10/4/16

Joined about a month or so ago. I had been a member a few years back and actually met 2 women from the site after lots of time and effort! So I thought I would try again, wish I hadn't bothered.

It isn't so much the waste of money I object to but the waste of time and the fact they think us men are idiots!

I work from home so am logged in for quite a few hours a day, at different times whilst I work and so far there hasn't been one genuine contact on line. I get lots of "contact" from women that open a chat and when I reply they go dead. Obviously they are fake, probably from the site itself.

you can usually tell as they start with very American sounding "friendly" opening line such as Hey... etc and lots of winks / smileys.

I know they are 99.99% fake but I respond as you never know there might be the odd real woman contacting me. I doubt it though. this is what I mean by wasting my time and insulting my intelligence!

Also, I get loads of friend requests from women that never contact me or when I chat they never reply. Strange but why would a real woman want to "friend" me when they haven't even looked at my profile.

Lastly, lots of women that contact me or friend me are single (I am married) and you can tell from their profiles (if real) that they value loyalty / faithful men etc so why are they supposedly contacting a married man!!!??

I don't mind paying and I know the chances of meeting real women are slim but please save your money here and don't waste it like me. If they were genuine and open about how hard it is for a man to get a woman here, and vetted women then I would pay again but basically I feel scammed!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

bobbyd42
10/3/16

Don't bother wasting your time none of them are real

samh112
10/3/16

There is a reason why companies like this site (be naughty) last so long they work. If they never worked, people would leave and nobody would pay for the service. Although I'd say that be naughty is not as good as something like HookupHangout.com I would still be able to testify to it being an idea that can work, when you get some luck. There are lots of people that say its a scam and all that but they arent giving it a chance or they are just expecting to damn much. These sites will not get you laid in seconds guys, wake up and smell the damn coffee already! But you can get some pretty hot chats going, you can arrange dirty webcam chats with sluts in your area or outside your area. And best of all, once in a while the stars allign and lady luck smiles on you and BANG! you get yourself a fine piece of ass and you realise that the past few weeks of sending messages, searching through profiles, avoiding the model 'members' all was worth it and then some. I guarantee you, when you look down and find some hot chick slurpin your salami you will not be thinking boo hoo this site sucks I had to wait to long blah blah blah but you'll be thinking thank you thank you thank you! Does it happen all the time? No freakin way! But does it happen? You bet your bottom dollar it does. Keep you expectations in check, keep tryin and stay positive. It costs you hardly anything and worst case scenario you get some hot cyber a few times a month with girls that are so much fun. It's worth it if like me, you have no interest in long term relationships or going steady. Screw that, ill take the chance of finding sex online over that stuff any day of the week lol! Peace out.

whoc6
10/3/16

This company is owned by TOGETHER GROUP they own all websites like flirt, cupid, benaughty, shagaholics, loveacholics and a bunch other .. The problem lies that its ran by a bunch of $#*!s who have no clue what they are doing .. the site is plagued with tons of issues and does not run correctly there is always tons of glitches. they have some volunteer mods that have no freaking clue what they are doing to man the chat rooms and they play favoritism .. site is loaded with fake profiles / scammers and the employees make up tons of fake profiles.. and do not get me started with there customer service dept omg they are rude , nasty and lets just say i have a few dead rocks out side that have more brains then they do.. They have no clue what is going on try to report a problem and u get the standard message ... the site is going under and people DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY.. they took cam options off they took all the chat rooms away except for 1 then after everyone started leaving they decided to put 2 back so there are now 3 rooms total. They ban and remove all the regulars the good people especially if they do not like you . they find any reason to have u banned i have seen a few of my friends banned for no reason but yet the scammers and the trouble makers still at large.. then they block you from calling them for answers.. One of my friends was fully removed for no reason and yet to this day was never given an explanation as to why ? Good riddance i say .. I wish this site wld just fold up and go away and all there worth less employees as well.

ct105
9/25/16

How do these sites stay in business? Oh yeah: By convincing people like me that, without even paying yet, in less than 24 hours, somehow I miraculously received over a dozen messages, over 150 views and likes of my page and countless email notices telling me how incredibly desirable and hot I am to an endless stream of gorgeous, young, sexy women , just from my area alone! Wow, who knew I was so sexy?! Another total crock of $#*! from another ripoff website.. geewhiz, what a surprise.

dougt28
9/18/16

Not a bad hook up option if you are single guy or girl and just looking for fun. id say its almost as good a website as hookuphangout.com (usually seen as the site that gives you the biggest amount of real women in uk/ us cities and towns if you read the reviews) and its not expensive, especially if you compare it to other ways of getting no strings sex lol! Lets see you could go to a hooker and pay a fortune every night, if you are really lucky you could take girls out on dates and basically lie that you want a relationship lol or you could go out to clubs and pubs every weekend and hope to go home with a girl but more than likely end up going home on you're own lol! Forking out the price of a decent nightclub entry for a month of chatting to chicks is not something I can get pissy about, so I'm happy with the site even if i don't always score, at least I'm always meeting new girls and working towards getting laid. Cant really argue with that so will keep using the site!

johnc587
9/12/16

No doubt about it: BeNaughty is one of the best sites among with CasualDating4u and AFF. Guys complaining about it usually really suck at online dating. Period.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?