Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

nigelb35
7/5/17

Please save your money. You will get bombarded with fake profiles to make you join as a member. Then when you do it just says link to my profile instead of saying they want to meet etc. Profiles put on by people who run the site. Dont be gullable, i mean how do you get 200 plus texts in a day from different people. $#*!e

pl1000
7/2/17

Scammers with an off shore call centre. You have to phone up an 0344 number to cancel repeat billing. The sales rep tries very forecefly to sign you up to an alternative site which you cannot leave without another phone call. It's all BS so stay clear. 90% of the profiles are professional Cam Girls.....it's all a racket.

jasonv39
6/30/17

All the profiles are fake and those the fake responders try to get you to sign up for video chat which cost extra $$$. It also seemed like I was double charged on my credit card but when making an inquiry I was informed when you click the "pay now" button it automatically gives you mobile and some additional feature which I was not at all aware of. It cost an extra $27.99. The whole thing is a scam.

davej81
6/26/17

Enjoying using this site a lot actually. I've had some luck in the last 6 months with a site called hookuphangout.com so decided to double down and grab a membership with BN. My mates recommended it as its super busy with plenty of hot chicks so im giving it my best shot. Will see how I get on but so far so good y'all, well worth a look. DJ (23)

joes691
6/24/17

Nothing but fake profiles and robo-mail. DO NO GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD - they will keep repeat billing on the card and if you try yo cancel your subscription Benaughty.com will throw every roadblock possible. Only after threatening to report the site to Mastercard would they agree to cancel repeat billing I had not authorized.

jamesm663
6/12/17

Been on it a few weeks. It's all just automated profiles it seems like. Most all the messages I got were generic "junk mail" type opening liners with slight variations in wording. Doesn't take a genius to figure out these are not real "individual" women. Either they are bots or just girls spamming as many sites as they can to make a buck online. 8 out of 10 seem to be like that. A few will converse but after a few minutes you get the old "go to this website" routine. Then when you try to cancel you get a 6 question essay on why you want to cancel and an option to pay more money if you want to weed out "spammers". This leads me to believe they inject spam to get you to pay more to get rid of it. Then at the end of the 6 question essay you are told to call a number to cancel. You can't even cancel online. My guess is you will be cancelling your credit card to get rid of this. Be warned.

kennyk19
6/7/17

I use this on my fone cos the app is the bomb n I use hookuphangout on my laptop. Found this combo is workin good so far. Im givin benaughty a B- as it's a good site over all. Heard its better to use 2 or 3 sites at once so thats wot im going 4 here. Bring on the babes hahaha!!! :-D

mikef144
4/10/17

1 woman told me she was a PHD/when I asked for her school(college) and major-she had to leave.this is why I went to google and got into reviews which mention the scam>and talked about men!I am the man looking to hookup! Hookup hangout-took me to amsterdam(not NY)the netherlands! Never give your card out/never! I even gave my phone number.and said call/and never heard a f-in word(ring)

jamesr205
4/10/17

If all you want is chat then this os an ok site bit dont give them a credit card number! No one there interested in actially meeting. Much better on OKC and POF and never had problems there... just make sure theybare as old as theynsay but thats always true. 2 PROBLEMS WITH THIS SITE. NO ACTION AND SPAM LIKE IN USING YOUR CREDIT CARD.

richardm250
4/9/17

Its a scam got charged $25 for 3 day trial and they have charged my card $1.30 for the last 5 days I have contacted them twice but I have yet to hear anything from them

jims250
4/5/17

This is a middle of the range site. You get a few cam girls trying it on every so often (same everywhere) but generally the girls seem to be real. Personally prefer hookuphangout because ive actually got lucky on that site so know that its possible. But yeah, you can check it out and run a search in your area to see what your prospects are & go from there.

hc44
4/3/17

I don't need to ask a question because all the answers are in the reviews which are mainly negative. my own experience? Your fake girls are computer generated. Would never recommend you. If you were a retailer in a high street you would have been shut down by Trading Standards long time ago!!

samb192
3/31/17

I've been a member of Benaughty for 2 months now and in my experience only about 1 in 20/30 members you will really interact with you and seriously wants to meet you. So why am I giving this site a good review? Because those few genuine women are absolutely worth the hustle!

I've met one girl within those two months and had a really naughty cyberchat session with another one. It is possible that the results are better on sites with more active female members, like Casualdating4u and Aff but I'd also add Benaughty to the list of sites where you can have some action.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself: I am decent looking and know how to communicate. Maybe that makes the difference.

ericr94
3/27/17

You ask a question on alot of these sites and get answered by a question. Bots! Always"Talk later" or"Have to go" Be Naughty, Flirt,- notice the format & design of the sites.when they're the sane, they're owned by the same business.

michaelm554
3/22/17

Sleek site works good but not getting too many responses from girls in Liverpool (my home town). Got much better results on hookuphangout.com but im not stupid, I know these things can take a while to start delivering pussy on a plate. Horny as f*ck tho...

jims246
3/12/17

Obviously a scam, fake profiles.. guys read the profile s, just hit on info ..names of cities even made up lol, every woman supposedly a christian..That's interesting christian women will $#*! you outside of a relationship..Be smart and investigate these sites before paying a dime and giving out a credit card info ! they all appear the same , these hook-up sites even tinder the same thing , want guys to pay to read "responses" . All scams guys , try pof or okcupid instead at least they're free and you can meet real women in your area ..

jeanniem13
3/10/17

Tryed to sign in on benaughty. Five Times. They won't accept my password that I changed for them. They know my email . How many times to you have to change your Password on benaughty? What a scam. I don't want to join a site that makes you feel like your doing something Wrong. I know they deal with androids. So what is the problem? What a bad Web site.

pauln94
3/9/17

Be aware, it is a scam that trades under several names. Got a 3 day trial today with the option of cancel the reactivation before the 3 day trial was over. Cancel it on the first day and got charged for the monthly subscription straight away under a different company name !!! Chinese by the way. Was pissed but decided to chat with a few girls. All scams. Not a single one was real. AVOID and save your money

terencew18
3/7/17

Rejoined be naughty after about a year. The new site is nothing like the original and certainly not as good.
Firstly site asks your preferences. i.e what you are looking for, distance, age range etc. These are ignored completely. All the same photos appear and often all are always online!
Secondly, none of the photos are not raunchy as they were previously, all are smartly dressed which I don't object to but they do look false on a sex site.
Thirdly, erratic likes winks appear and when replying to them nothing more is heard. Finally no chance of cam contact as previously. Basically its a waste of money
Terry

Tip for consumers: Give it a wide, very wide berth and do not waste your money

johnj357
2/21/17

BeNaughty is an obvious attempt to sell magic beans to desperate people. Automated chat bots will spam your inbox with messages. If you pay real money to read them, you will find yourself feeling pretty awful about the world. Don't do it! I have no idea how the site operators can sleep at night. I bet they have no problems finding companionship too..

tonyk58
2/20/17

Treated myself to two months on benaughty as an early christmas present! Couldnt stand the thought of being around all the lovey dovey couples over xmas without having an outlet for my (sexual) frustration. Turns out, be naughty isnt quite what I hoped. In fact im going back to hookuphangout.com when my last month finishes.

ef500
2/20/17

As soon as I signed up (WITHOUT A PICTURE) I got notification after notification of winks and messages... None you can even read without paying. Had 35 notifications in 5 minutes WITHOUT A FILLED OUT PROFILE AND PICTURE... that wouldn't even happen to Brad Pitt. Such a scam... Then I was like, I'll just look at all the hot fake pictures... Nope. Can't do that either without paying. This site somehow made the top dating sites of 2017!! Yea... Maybe if you're rating how much bull$#*! it is. Craigslist is more real... And that's bad.

josk4
2/15/17

I thought i give the 3-day trial a try for a few euro's, couldnt hurt right? i didnt have high expectations but the entire site is full of fake profiles, not a single one responds back even if you respond right away on a wink or message. On top of that i got charged for a month right away so i didnt pay 4 euro but 25 aswell. Trying to cancel the whole bunch while i write this and that isnt the easiest thing to do either. Stay far away from this site, this $#*! should be criminal

ravit13
2/13/17

i want to get a patner for me and i want a date with him who is educated and handsome plese arrange any one who is educated

zackh23
1/29/17

They hijack old accounts and use them as bots to get people to join and subscribe to read messages from fake profiles.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BeNaughty