Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

alleni6
9/7/17

Funny how everyone asks the same question what movie would you take me to see.what the $#*! has that got to do with hooking up for sex.i spoke to someone who wanted to talk dirty yet as soon as i said bout meeting up that was it cut off the conversation.$#*!ing scam bigtime!!!!!!!

ernestr21
8/28/17

Used this for donkeys years & its done me well but thinking of switching to hookuphangout now as hearing some good things. Might even do both if I can stop wasting money on PS4 stuff lol

paulr241
8/28/17

This site is just awful with fake profiles and be careful with this site how they bill you
I raised my concerns with the company and they did not want to know
Stay well clear and give your money to a good charity instead
Just a complete Joke this site
Don't be a mug like me that gets badly stung

ronaldm108
8/26/17

Fake bots ,no broads. Fake bots ,no broads. Fake bots ,no broads. Fake bots ,no broads. Garbage site

markm402
8/15/17

Not got laid on benaughty yet but I know it takes time im not stupid will keep at it didnt take too long for my first hook up when I was using hookup hangout so pretty sure it will be the same thing here just got 2B patience and send lots of messages and keep profile updated etc etc shud be easy enuff for a handsum scouser like me eh lol haha

ms445
8/10/17

This site is an unbelievable waste of money..Shysters running this site should be prosecuted and sent to jail..I could not be more embarrassed to have fallen for this $#*!ing scam..

ritchiem
8/8/17

After using it for almost two weeks I can see why some guys think it's a scam. Yes, mostly male users, some obviously fake profiles and not easy to get in touch with women, but absolutely NOT impossible! I had a chat with a woman not far from my hometown, I am pretty sure she was real. Still I found it easier to hookup on Casualdating4u but after all, a three star site and sure looks like it is worth a try at least.

richw25
8/3/17

Fake women contacting you all the time. You can tell they are from outside of the US by the way they say things. What a freaking joke, and then they bill you for things that you didn't authorize by hiding it in small print when you sign up, so that if you don't cancel the extras, they bill you for them anyway. This is a huge scam. These people should be sent to prison. Please do not waste your money on this scam. Oh, and worse yet, when you find you are just talking to paid schills, they then tell you to join an affiliated site that has even more and better members, lmao! These pricks got my money, but I'm going to see if my bank will cancel the charges. I've never felt so used in my life.

andrewe52
8/1/17

Dont no about u guys but I expected more. Like the app & how easy everythin is 2 use but tbh I can get the same on hookuphangout.com so dont see why I should change. Might try them both 2gether, see if it doubles my hook ups! Sounds like a plan indeed!

gustavop12
7/23/17

Hey guys,
If getting contacts and chatting with girls is your thing, by all means this site its good to have a chat with who knows whom it's behind the profile. Don't get your hopes on, this girls are in a working mode, same questions over and over, every contact you will motice that they ask the same questions. You won't be able to find a girl that want to get to getter in a local bar or restaurant to meet up. The purpose of this be naughty site is to get your money and hopes off. DO NOT PAY! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY IN THIS SITE.

adrianc57
7/22/17

I'm a member in Adelaide Australia and between 3:30 and 4:00 pm I get between 70 and 100 messages.Its like they have clocked on from whatever sweatshop they are working in.
Around 10%are real and I have hooked up but it's hard work weeding out the rest.
I always ask them who won the football and if your from Adelaide you will definitely know the answer.
Not a complete scam but very close.

davidw502
7/17/17

FYI- Guys the site is a scam.. majority of the women are autobots. You get messages everyday from hot chicks that wanna hook up. They are fake.

Also they tend to message you advertising they are local to you and ask for your phone#. They say it's easier to communicate, don't do it.

Overall I would advise no one to use this site

COMPLETE SCAM

nelsont10
7/11/17

No complains so far! It really looks like a good site. I personally prefer Tinder (got to love it) and CasualDating4u (crazy naughty girls) but I also put BeNaughty on my list. Sure worth a try.

nicob7
7/11/17

There are lots of girls here (not as many as HookupHangout of course but still good) and ive not had to many time wasters contacting me yet for 'web cam chats'. For me BN is a 7 out of 10 because it has a good app, real women and is worth paying for a short trial just to be able to take a look 'behind the curtain' and find out how many chicks are using the site nearby.

td93
7/8/17

This site is a scam, I thought I was signing up to tinder??? and found myself on this site??? I was thinking Tinder was a pretty sleazy site and a scam itself, but this site is 100% fake. I was bored and interested to see if there was a real female looking to date. I messaged with 60 profiles not one was real, I was going to try 100 but what the $#*!...

jasonb279
7/7/17

I live in Podunk Iowa, where the most popular dating app is FarmersOnly.com. There is a definite shortage of women who are looking to hook up and "be naughty."

So imagine my surprise when I created an account on BeNaughty and was flooded with responses from beautiful, interested women! There's apparently more easy pussy than corn in Iowa and I was just looking in the wrong places. I had 17 messages within the first 10 minutes and I hadn't even uploaded a profile picture or personal description. And all I had to do was only purchase a monthly subscription in order to be able to read and respond to those messages . . .

For those of you not familiar with sarcasm, that last paragraph was dripping with it.

The site is a scam, and not even a very good one. Or maybe there really are hundreds of horny women in my hometown who are desperate to hook up with a guy based soley on his location, age, and screen name and I'm just too naive. Either way, I'm saving my money and would advise you to do the same.

nigelb35
7/5/17

Please save your money. You will get bombarded with fake profiles to make you join as a member. Then when you do it just says link to my profile instead of saying they want to meet etc. Profiles put on by people who run the site. Dont be gullable, i mean how do you get 200 plus texts in a day from different people. $#*!e

pl1000
7/2/17

Scammers with an off shore call centre. You have to phone up an 0344 number to cancel repeat billing. The sales rep tries very forecefly to sign you up to an alternative site which you cannot leave without another phone call. It's all BS so stay clear. 90% of the profiles are professional Cam Girls.....it's all a racket.

jasonv39
6/30/17

All the profiles are fake and those the fake responders try to get you to sign up for video chat which cost extra $$$. It also seemed like I was double charged on my credit card but when making an inquiry I was informed when you click the "pay now" button it automatically gives you mobile and some additional feature which I was not at all aware of. It cost an extra $27.99. The whole thing is a scam.

davej81
6/26/17

Enjoying using this site a lot actually. I've had some luck in the last 6 months with a site called hookuphangout.com so decided to double down and grab a membership with BN. My mates recommended it as its super busy with plenty of hot chicks so im giving it my best shot. Will see how I get on but so far so good y'all, well worth a look. DJ (23)

joes691
6/24/17

Nothing but fake profiles and robo-mail. DO NO GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD - they will keep repeat billing on the card and if you try yo cancel your subscription Benaughty.com will throw every roadblock possible. Only after threatening to report the site to Mastercard would they agree to cancel repeat billing I had not authorized.

jamesm663
6/12/17

Been on it a few weeks. It's all just automated profiles it seems like. Most all the messages I got were generic "junk mail" type opening liners with slight variations in wording. Doesn't take a genius to figure out these are not real "individual" women. Either they are bots or just girls spamming as many sites as they can to make a buck online. 8 out of 10 seem to be like that. A few will converse but after a few minutes you get the old "go to this website" routine. Then when you try to cancel you get a 6 question essay on why you want to cancel and an option to pay more money if you want to weed out "spammers". This leads me to believe they inject spam to get you to pay more to get rid of it. Then at the end of the 6 question essay you are told to call a number to cancel. You can't even cancel online. My guess is you will be cancelling your credit card to get rid of this. Be warned.

kennyk19
6/7/17

I use this on my fone cos the app is the bomb n I use hookuphangout on my laptop. Found this combo is workin good so far. Im givin benaughty a B- as it's a good site over all. Heard its better to use 2 or 3 sites at once so thats wot im going 4 here. Bring on the babes hahaha!!! :-D

mikef144
4/10/17

1 woman told me she was a PHD/when I asked for her school(college) and major-she had to leave.this is why I went to google and got into reviews which mention the scam>and talked about men!I am the man looking to hookup! Hookup hangout-took me to amsterdam(not NY)the netherlands! Never give your card out/never! I even gave my phone number.and said call/and never heard a f-in word(ring)

jamesr205
4/10/17

If all you want is chat then this os an ok site bit dont give them a credit card number! No one there interested in actially meeting. Much better on OKC and POF and never had problems there... just make sure theybare as old as theynsay but thats always true. 2 PROBLEMS WITH THIS SITE. NO ACTION AND SPAM LIKE IN USING YOUR CREDIT CARD.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?