Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

joel211
5/6/18

I haven't even noticed one real woman here. I will be searching for others now PLEASE AVOID...........

neilp46
4/25/18

No major complaints here. Been using it for a while and I've scored with a few of the birds on this site but prob still prefer hookuphangout if u compare them pound for pound. If you got a bit of cash in ur pocket tho, might as well do both, innit!

fredw107
4/19/18

Firstly BeNaughty is very good run site! Nicley designed, good search options, list goes on. BUT! It's not easy for single guys to get laid. Not their fault but IMO there are simply not enough women here that are after after casual hook ups. You need to be be very, very patient. IMO if you really want to get laid faster try several sites at the same time such as CasualDating4u and AFF. Good luck

scottb122
4/7/18

As with this Fictitious Adult Website..Dont Hold your breath!! First, the majority of the pictures are computer generated with responses that are not specific to asked questions!! Second, a small portion of adult daters are real...Third, telemarketers are on the payroll and play the roles of both M and FM Daters to keep the money rolling in! A True Scam!;

joeb390
4/6/18

As is typical of straight sex sites this one way overcharges and way underdelivers. Were only 8 guys within 50 miles online and you have to pay them to see the messages you get. Total joke, don't waste your time, they make it very difficult to quit the site.

thomasm329
3/28/18

Sorry but I dont get all the guys sitting jacking off when they cant go out on the pull. I'd much rather be doing than watching, even if it takes a little bit of effort. If I dont have enough money to go clubbing I get on this site or hookuphangout.com (also excellent) and put all my sexual energy into finding a lass to chat to. Doesnt always give you an immediate return for your effort but get speaking to a horny one and you'll get your hole within a week if you play your cards right. Much rather that than going through boxes of kleenex every weekend, no contest at all!!!!!!!

torh2
3/22/18

total scam. tricks you into paying more after the trial. you can't cancel the subscription without calling. and they try to trick you into just transferring your account to another. scum of the earth.

sebastiank18
Sebastian K.
2/19/18

READ "TOTAL SCAM AND VERY HARD TO CANCEL" this website is 100% scam !!
Don't even think about giving them your credit card or you are going to be ripped off. All fake and money grab.

jamesk271
2/12/18

Met a girl this weekend on benaughty so decided to do a review. It does take a bloody age to get sumthing set up but its worth it obvs! I would say hookuphangout.com got me laid faster but its good to know im not a one trick pony n managed to set up some fun here as well. Now to start layin the ground work for my next nite of fun ha!

chada22
2/12/18

The site is a total money grab scam. They make it almost impossible to cancel the account and your prepayment transactions. They sign you up for sister websites that charge you money as well. Just because you didn't uncheck a box on the sign up page that you won't even notice. The girls that are messaging you most of them are fake girls that the site pays or there cam girls trying to get your credit card info. The site just preys on vulnerable men. It's very sad. It took me about 7 stressful phone calls and having to go to my bank and put stop payment on company. If your reading this do yourself a favour and join a more secure and user friendly site like Ashley Madison or there are others but definitely do not join this site.

jacks654
1/20/18

This site is a total SCAM - beware.

I signed up for a one(1) month membership - they charged me for the membership and for another app which I did not sign up for or request. $19.95 - total rip off.

They make it very difficult to cancel your account - you must enter your password and then they send you a "cancelation code". You must sign in to your account and you will be prompted for the code - they never prompt you for this.

They will also sign you up for "sister sites" even though you did not request them - again nearly impossible to get in touch with someone to cancel or get your money back for apps. you did NOT request.

TOTAL FRAUD!! The "women" on here are paid spammers - no one is REAL!!

andyb119
1/14/18

You can just tell the same person is answering your texts when you are trying to talk to girls.... such bull $#*!.... I'm not going to give details as the moron who is doing it will probably read this... but this sight is a fluffer sight for their pay to watch girls on camera sites... just complete bull$#*!....

petew41
1/14/18

BULL$#*! !...The girl is holding her vigina open but she wants to get to know you better before meeting you...REALLY . . .seems like I know you pretty good. One sweet gal had some late night fun with me . . .That was rare . . .sort of a 2 ships in the night affair. An adult raw site would be great for both that could use it . . .where the hell is that site?

Tip for consumers: go to a local bar and cross your fingers . . .at least it's real

davidk383
1/12/18

I am really surprised to read so many bad reviews. Honestly, I don't agree with most of them! I have been using BN couple years ago and although I admit that there are other sites which I prefer over BN (CasualDating4u, AFF, and a few smaller sites) I still believe it is one of the top casual dating sites.

kevins273
1/6/18

I made an account as a Male and an Account as a Female.
Male Accounts cant communicate look at pictures or do anything with the site until you pay for membership.
Female accounts have everything for free. Can communicate and talk and see pictures and talk in chat all without membership or verification.

This site is a scam targeted to lonely beta males. Get out and talk to some girls IRL. youll be glad you didnt waste your time and money here.

steevek
12/26/17

First of all, i have paid a 3 days try out. The only answer you get are from bots. You know, because they answer in the same way and you've been on the site for 5 minutes and you already have 10 messages of «girls» saying they want you. After 10 minutes of chatting, they all have to leave, but they stay online... you know...
So the same they i canceled my account, aftert arguing for 15 minutes with a customer service clerk (that i had to call). Finally they cancelled my a account.
The day after, i have a charge of 39,99$ CA on my credit card for a subscription on loveaholics.com (wich is the same interface as benaugthy.com but with different colors) a site that a have checked out but never subscribed to. The company that charges your credit card is tnpay4tn.com and they are really dificult to join. I had to call the security department of Master Card to join them and make a conference call with me in it to make sure the refund the charge.

So Stay Away !!!

mrn28
12/12/17

SCAM! STAY AWAY. The site itself is flooded with bots, but the real pain is what happens when you cancel. I canceled after one day of a trial membership. They make you call on the phone to cancel. When you do, they will try to offer you membership in other sites like quickflirt.com. I said NO, I do not want membership in any other sites. Finally they said my subscription was canceled. Three days later I get a charge for $36.41 from a merchant I'd never heard of, alepaym.com. I looked them up and called the number. Not sure, but it could have been the same voice I'd spoken to cancel my benaughty membership. It took about five minutes of them asking me for personal info before I could find out that I'd been charged for a membership on quickflirt.com! It took another ten minutes of arguing to get them to say they would give me a refund, during which they kept trying to talk me into another month of membership.

orenh19
12/10/17

In the short time I have been on this site all I have gotten are bots and those that want to talk not sex. The automatic renewal sucks.

andyc116
10/23/17

Benaughty is pretty slick I must say. I live a bit off the beaten track and the only NSA sex site id found til now that gives me a shot at banging real horny birds was Hookup Hangout. Ill be using both sites religeously from this point, bring on the p*ssy!

lincolnb23
10/19/17

Benaughty has been around for as long as I can remember. In my opinion the male-woman ratio may not be as good as on Casualdating4u or CasualSexOnly but it works if you know what you are doing. Some fake profiles but you wil have to deal with them on any other site too.

roberts683
10/16/17

Dont join. This site is a complete waste of time and money. Its just full of bots. The customer service is terrible. They say just cancel and you will not be charged. Thats a lie since I still have them charging me when I canceled just after 2 days. BEWARE DONT USE THIS SITE.

ericb188
9/27/17

A bit torn between this and hookuphanout.com as my default site for turning to when super horny! Both good and more trust worthy than a lot of the other crap out there.

ashlezc
9/23/17

Everyone using a site like Benaughty should be aware of the fact that there will be more men than women. So what can you do if you want to get laid? Patience and chose your site site wisely. Benaughty can be a good choice! After all it is a reputable place to pick up girls. Also Casualdating4u which is known to have loads of real female members.
I have been using both sites with pretty good results but only for one reason: I was patient! Don't expect to get laid with 2-3 days and you won't get disappointed.Also approach every woman with respect! That will make the difference

tristanb25
9/14/17

there are real girls on this site but it's damn near impossible to find them in the midst of the truck load of messages you get from bots and cam girls

timg95
9/9/17

This is a totall scam and if you read any of the guys who are giving this site a 3 to 5 stars notice how they are always pitching another dating site! Coincidence, I think not just like the people who run this scam they are also writting bogis reviews to try and pray on the desperate to get you again. Remeber guys this site is run by a company who runs multiple sites. Remember this if it sounds to good to be true most likely its not. Please dont waste your momey. I am still fighting with these guys to quite charging my card and i have talked to customer service 4 times and they refuse to stop the reacurring payments. DONT BE FOOLED!!!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?