Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

waltm26
5/23/19

None of the girls are real, every girl that messages you is over 50 miles away and when you message the ones that say they live near you they actually don't and you can tell after 2 seconds of talking to them,, to whole site is a computer generated scam to steal your money.

davidw1432
5/8/19

BeNaughty compares well IMHO with most of the hookup sites but still a bit behind hookuphangout.com & maybe tinder for getting laid with minimal fuss. If they had a few more women in my city then id be happy to bump it up to an 8 or a 9. David (33)

joeb662
5/6/19

After FEW 'dirty' chats it became very clear that the questions and responses were all computer generated. To prove my theory, created a list of responses for their questions. Not one of my questions were answered.
Also times the 'chat sessions' .... all ended with the same response, 'would love to chat but have to log off'
Wait a couple of minutes and that person is back on line.
Got a lot of 'come visit me at whatever', want you to spend more money on fake women.

mikes1748
5/4/19

Authorized just an initial membership and got charged 3x. Apparently if you hit 'continue' on any ad, your credit card is charged. Cancelled my membership the next day and still no refunds. Blocked their charges on my VISA and will soon send them to VISA to get a refund if I don't see my credits soon.
Other issue is no one wants to really meet up, just talk dirty.....

nikitam15
4/25/19

If you give these people your info your going to have a crap load of headaches!!! You'll never get a date but you will have plenty of broken English speaking Filipinos named Sarah Smith bugging you for money!

arcticc
3/29/19

Took a look a few times had 114 messages next 123 messages payed big money then drop to 3 r 4 messages give a reply to them get one back from pay for play escorts. If u do get a lady she just wants u to talk dirty with toys to get her off. I am a big boy now like too chat then phone conversation go from there. Too many on site Bots giving a messages but don't reply back when u reply right back keep ur Money Boys have a drink

richardj317
3/26/19

I signed up to benaughty last week and have been using it most nights, doing some searches and sending a few messages out. Have to say I'm pretty impressed by what I've seen. From reading other reviews I thought I'd be dealing with scammers a lot but it isn't really too bad and the site is easy to use. As for girls in my area, again it's fine. Maybe not as many as HookupHangout or a couple of others out there, but still enough to keep me busy! Hoping to meet up with one of the girls I'm speaking with soon, hopefully this weekend. Overall I'd say 8/10 but that could go up if I get some action by Sunday!!

peterb508
3/20/19

I've been using Benaughty and I it is not a bad site. Many functions, many members but it is VERY hard to find someone to hookup with. IMO those hookup sites are always a little challenging. Sure you can find people who are looking for no strings fun but you always have a bad male-female-ratio. If you haven't been lucky my advise is to create a profile on Yamvoo and just be honest in your profile. Say that you are just looking for some fun and you'll be surpised how well it works.

brianr370
2/14/19

90% of the women profiles on this site are Chat bots!!! You will start noticing that the replies to some things you say/ask are odd, one common one you'll get if what you ask or say trips them up is a ;) and that's it!

I learned a good test, ask them to tell you a city that neighbors the one their profile says that they are from, not one of them can answer that!!

chrisr537
2/1/19

What can I say? I've gotten laid of this site so I keep using it (the only other site ive had a shag from was hookuphangout.com) and will probably keep using it.

williamb1013
1/18/19

Complete CON
Fake profiles
...
Spam/junk emails from them hundreds of times a week..
Avoid benaughty.com
ITS A CON

jakes167
1/9/19

Will not refresh, hangs up all the time, will not deliver messages completely...just a big waste of time!!!

joed475
1/4/19

The future is here. Robots rule this site. Nothing is real except the billing dept.
STAY AWAY. You will soon regret joining as I did.

tmywwt
1/3/19

How come I get hundreds of first time chat lines from girls (many are generic and copied), but when I reply, they don't reply and I can't get a chat started?

jont107
1/2/19

Ive had the same girl start conversation with me on separate days like I was some new guy she was taking too. Another girl, who's from a town I know doesn't even have a traffic light, doesn't know the name of the only ice cream place in a 20 mile radius...Dairy Queen.

I've messaged 50+ on my own and none reply but they sure start the conversations with me

molnarm
11/1/18

I have been subscribed for more than two weeks, and I have come this time I have sent dozens of invitations and no one answered...it' a scam

carlosc198
10/24/18

Benaughty is up there with the other top sex sites (hookuphangout, AFF etc). But you have to put some effort in before the fun starts. 7 out of 10 from me.

johno337
10/12/18

No women on this site want to actually hook up for sex...all they want is to chat, sex talk, etc. which leaves a man worse off than before he signed up. Some try to get you to purchase a secure dating card. Times have changed for sure. In my day everybody was looking for sex...no questions asked! Just hook up and get with it. Save your money for something more productive!!!

jamesa545
10/4/18

its a good idea to use more than one dating site. I used Benaughty (and Casualsexonly) for not even a month now and it was a pretty good month. A few hot chats going on on Benaughty and even a real date on Casualsexonly. I have no idea why I am so much more lucky than the average user but online dating works for me.

simonp104
9/30/18

I'm a big fan of BN and ive been using it for as long as ive been using the internet to get me laid! The only other site I trust is hookuphangout.com and personally these two for me are the reason I get to drain my balls most weeks! Simon P

miks12
9/28/18

Almost all fake members (I would say all but mine wasn't). SCAM SCAM SCAM. Billing deceptive. No contacts made and no hookups had. Waste of time and money. AVOID.

wiseg
9/5/18

Signed up for 3-day membership. After "contacts" from multiple fake profiles I cancelled after 2 days but the company charged me for a one-month membership. Numerous calls to customer service resulted in company saying tough luck. Stay away.

pauln214
8/20/18

Total scam, they advertised a three day trial for a few pounds but was asked to input my card details at the start of the process instead of the end which made me suspicious, when I clicked on next I was asked to choose from a variety of different payments so I changedc my mind and repeatedly hit the back button but could not get out of the page so I shut it down. I did not hit the pay button or complete the payment process but because I had entered my card details and even though I did not complete the process or agree to payment they took payment anyway. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, I AM STILL FIGHTING WITH THEM. DO NOT ENTER CARD DETAILS !!!

harryn32
7/30/18

This site used to work really well for me but im finding it a bit slow now. Maybe ive been through all the hot lassies in my area rofl! What do peeps think of hookuphangout.com? Heard sum good things likes, thinking of giving it a bash and seeing if there are any fresh sex pots waiting for a banging! Champion!

davida738
7/25/18

This site isn't perfect by any means but with a some patience you can find some cute girls! Yes there are scammers and bad people on this site but you have to use your common sense. Just don't think with your d###! Also check out some alternatives. Casualsexonly is pretty awesome and straight forward and when I travel I use Tinder.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?