Review of BeNaughty

1/18/19

Complete CON
Fake profiles
...
Spam/junk emails from them hundreds of times a week..
Avoid benaughty.com
ITS A CON

jakes167
1/9/19

Will not refresh, hangs up all the time, will not deliver messages completely...just a big waste of time!!!

joed475
1/4/19

The future is here. Robots rule this site. Nothing is real except the billing dept.
STAY AWAY. You will soon regret joining as I did.

tmywwt
1/3/19

How come I get hundreds of first time chat lines from girls (many are generic and copied), but when I reply, they don't reply and I can't get a chat started?

jont107
1/2/19

Ive had the same girl start conversation with me on separate days like I was some new guy she was taking too. Another girl, who's from a town I know doesn't even have a traffic light, doesn't know the name of the only ice cream place in a 20 mile radius...Dairy Queen.

I've messaged 50+ on my own and none reply but they sure start the conversations with me

molnarm
11/1/18

I have been subscribed for more than two weeks, and I have come this time I have sent dozens of invitations and no one answered...it' a scam

carlosc198
10/24/18

Benaughty is up there with the other top sex sites (hookuphangout, AFF etc). But you have to put some effort in before the fun starts. 7 out of 10 from me.

johno337
10/12/18

No women on this site want to actually hook up for sex...all they want is to chat, sex talk, etc. which leaves a man worse off than before he signed up. Some try to get you to purchase a secure dating card. Times have changed for sure. In my day everybody was looking for sex...no questions asked! Just hook up and get with it. Save your money for something more productive!!!

jamesa545
10/4/18

its a good idea to use more than one dating site. I used Benaughty (and Casualsexonly) for not even a month now and it was a pretty good month. A few hot chats going on on Benaughty and even a real date on Casualsexonly. I have no idea why I am so much more lucky than the average user but online dating works for me.

simonp104
9/30/18

I'm a big fan of BN and ive been using it for as long as ive been using the internet to get me laid! The only other site I trust is hookuphangout.com and personally these two for me are the reason I get to drain my balls most weeks! Simon P

miks12
9/28/18

Almost all fake members (I would say all but mine wasn't). SCAM SCAM SCAM. Billing deceptive. No contacts made and no hookups had. Waste of time and money. AVOID.

wiseg
9/5/18

Signed up for 3-day membership. After "contacts" from multiple fake profiles I cancelled after 2 days but the company charged me for a one-month membership. Numerous calls to customer service resulted in company saying tough luck. Stay away.

pauln214
8/20/18

Total scam, they advertised a three day trial for a few pounds but was asked to input my card details at the start of the process instead of the end which made me suspicious, when I clicked on next I was asked to choose from a variety of different payments so I changedc my mind and repeatedly hit the back button but could not get out of the page so I shut it down. I did not hit the pay button or complete the payment process but because I had entered my card details and even though I did not complete the process or agree to payment they took payment anyway. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, I AM STILL FIGHTING WITH THEM. DO NOT ENTER CARD DETAILS !!!

harryn32
7/30/18

This site used to work really well for me but im finding it a bit slow now. Maybe ive been through all the hot lassies in my area rofl! What do peeps think of hookuphangout.com? Heard sum good things likes, thinking of giving it a bash and seeing if there are any fresh sex pots waiting for a banging! Champion!

davida738
7/25/18

This site isn't perfect by any means but with a some patience you can find some cute girls! Yes there are scammers and bad people on this site but you have to use your common sense. Just don't think with your d###! Also check out some alternatives. Casualsexonly is pretty awesome and straight forward and when I travel I use Tinder.

garryd20
7/11/18

The only thing this site just does is promote and spams you about their other sister sites. The people on the site just does mass flirts and do NOT respond to anything you say or message back. All the people on the site to be bots that show online. DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE. If you do, remove your account right of way. IT IS A SCAM.

dylanb78
7/3/18

yes its a good site if you have peeps in ur area using it. I do ok sumtimes but prefer hookuphangout.com witch u shud check out if u havent done it

brads180
6/19/18

This site would be better off advertising as a cyber sex site, no different than phone sex or sexting, except they will SCAM your financial info, EVERYTHING. The site itself (who ever is working on this end of the site) had changed 1}my profile /user name ON THEIR OWN 5 times 2) changed the "about me" More than a dozen and 3) even my PASSWORD, and when I emailed to chance my password they would send me a link, and although I had my email OPEN and ready to "click: when link recieved, I'd click and it would say "link to change password expired"!!! Straight out programed from A-Z to scam you out of your money. I have 21min and 18 seconds of video to prove the unauthorized changes, and will be reporting this activity to the proper government authorities. If you DO NOT WANT identity theft, use a pre-paid credit card as I did. otherwise, the fraudulently and immediately charge you $36.99 on a 30 day, for a 3 day trial membership, even though it states only $2.99 will be charged for the 3 day trial. Thank goodness they'll never get my $$$ DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE AT ALL< DO NOT USE!

lukasa12
6/4/18

It's the most disgusting scam I've ever seen, and be very careful, they have lot of websites which are the SAME, all clones with different names and color but same fake women: sexintouch, ebonyflirt, loveaholic, shagaholic, naughtydate and a few more.
Unless you're a very very naive person, you'll immediately see that the 90% if not all female members are scammers, bots, and fake or inactive profiles managed by employees of the website.
The conversations you'll have will make you feel like you're taking with a crazy person, answering totally unrelated things, or answering with other questions, or saying strange things, then contacting you again another day acting like you'd never talked before, and more.
All is a mix of bots and employees, plus a huge, absolutely overwhelming amount of scammers trying to get your email and then asking you money.
Plus, at the exact moment of creating an account, with no pic and no info, you receive a ton of messages from super top models living just in your area. Plus, if you subscribe and cancel the subscription, in the very exact second that the subscription ends you suddenly receive a ton of messages and you can't read them anymore of course.
Do not, I repeat do not waste time and money there.
And if you do, after reading this warning, you deserve the consequences.

jorgem90
5/9/18

Hi Saludos de compton California 90221 treinta y nueve años busco amigos y si ay alguen interesado y hay quimika algo más

joel211
5/6/18

I haven't even noticed one real woman here. I will be searching for others now PLEASE AVOID...........

neilp46
4/25/18

No major complaints here. Been using it for a while and I've scored with a few of the birds on this site but prob still prefer hookuphangout if u compare them pound for pound. If you got a bit of cash in ur pocket tho, might as well do both, innit!

fredw107
4/19/18

Firstly BeNaughty is very good run site! Nicley designed, good search options, list goes on. BUT! It's not easy for single guys to get laid. Not their fault but IMO there are simply not enough women here that are after after casual hook ups. You need to be be very, very patient. IMO if you really want to get laid faster try several sites at the same time such as CasualDating4u and AFF. Good luck

scottb122
4/7/18

As with this Fictitious Adult Website..Dont Hold your breath!! First, the majority of the pictures are computer generated with responses that are not specific to asked questions!! Second, a small portion of adult daters are real...Third, telemarketers are on the payroll and play the roles of both M and FM Daters to keep the money rolling in! A True Scam!;

joeb390
4/6/18

As is typical of straight sex sites this one way overcharges and way underdelivers. Were only 8 guys within 50 miles online and you have to pay them to see the messages you get. Total joke, don't waste your time, they make it very difficult to quit the site.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.

do not pay for this app ,, scam full off fake girls messages and no video chat , there closed all the rooms down to 1, total used up old bar now, was go years ago

By bill h.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?