Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

dougm399
9/3/19

Yes, their women are naughty, but most of them look not so good. They are not hot, and don't easily make you excited. Or maybe they do, but when you have nothing to compare to. I realized it when I tried https://j4l.com/402006
that's where the chicks are really sexy! Most of their girls are so damn hot and naughty, Slavic girls take better care of themselves, they are slim, super sexy and passionate!

davidv452
9/3/19

The site is packed to the gills with bots and scammers,The chat rooms,the profiles, it's there in my opinion to defraid you
To be honest there are some real people on it but a very small percentage of the women are real.

roza2
9/2/19

the final amendment to my review; ealier versions are below. I joined benaughty as a heterosexual man looking for women. I am a modern male, I have long hair and often wear makeup - you could say that I am in touch with my feminine side. benaughty took exception to the fact that I look quite feminine, and after an exchange of emails with their support and admin, they insisted that I could only be gay, and hence they changed my site settings to be gay, and hence they would only allow me to look for gay men. But I am a heterosexual man, wanting to meet women. This is basic homophobia - to label feminine men as gay, this website is homophobic

Previous reviews published yesterday:
on this site, I keep receiving messages - that are somewhat cliched, when I respond, I get a further cliched message, and it does not seem to match the line of conversation; this site has a very poor system of computer generated messages, and when you respond, the computer system picks out keywords, then responds with a new computer generated message. it lacks real people.

To add to my original review above, cancelling my repeat subscription was neither straight forwards, to get repeat payments cancelled (which I never asked for in the first place.) Although there was a website form to cancel the subscription, once I got to the end of the form, it informed me that I had to telephone to cancel. I telephoned, and the benaughty staff who dealt with the telephone call repeatedly tried to extend my subscription (not cancel payments) by offering a free week. I was offered a free week several times, at the end of it, I said, 'so at the end of the free week, I won't be charged' and she replied, 'at the end of the free week, if you want to cancel your subscription, follow directions on the website,' (which ironically I had been doing by telephoning her.) I had to ask to speak to her manager before she finally agreed to cancel my repeat subscription. This is not only awful but is surely unlawful.

bobm505
8/27/19

I made the huge mistake of signing up for the 3 day trial for 3 dollars. Figured it couldn't hurt to try it out. It's just 3 bucks for 3 days, right? Had to give debit card info to open the account. Once i saw how worthless the site was, I turned off the auto renew feature on their website almost immediately, even called the phone number provided for cancellation and talked to a REAL PERSON to verify that auto renew was turned off and I could not be charged again past the 3 day trial period.

Lo and behold, shortly after the trial period, a mysterious charge shows up on my bank account for almost 35 dollars. I had to call the bank to figure out what this unknown charge was about. Turns out it was from an online dating service.

These people are absolute shameless online scammers and fakes. Not only were 99% of the profiles on their site obviously completely fake, just people using false pictures of attractive women to try to milk you for personal information, they tried to make unauthorized charges to my bank account after the fact, and take money I absolutely did NOT agree to pay for any service.

I not only turned off the auto renew online, I actually called in an talked to a REAL person by phone to make SURE there would be no auto renew charges posted to my account. And STILL they tried to charge me. The charges are now disputed by my bank and I'm receiving a full refund for stuff I never agreed to.

DO NOT trust these people with your banking info. They will rip you off. Stay away at all costs!!

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion.
Should you have any other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us again via email support@phone-request.com
zoel29
8/20/19

Despite reading all of the horrible reviews I tried this site out for myself and within minutes I deleted it. They have so many bots that even a 2 year old kid would know that this is fake! All pretty girls and they all just happen to be interested in emailing me at the same time, but there is just one problem.....they want money in order to be able to talk to them. The entire thing is so comical but also insulting to one's common sense and intelligence and just goes contrary to the nature of women. Not to mention that the fake bot photos looked like no women who live in my area, come on now! Wrong and deceptive on so many levels. I feel so sorry for any lonely or naive person who falls for BeNaughty. It is an over the top scam and they aren't even trying to hide it. Even the responses that they give to the tons of bad reviews on here are by a bot. Rule of thumb for dealing with any dating or hook ups over the internet, if something doesn't usually happen in real life, it will not happen on the internet either. If the hot babes aren't lined up to meet you walking down the street that won't change over the internet unless it's a scam of some sort. The owners of BeNaughty should BE thrown in jail and shut down for perpetrating such a cruel and despicable fraud.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
Should you have any other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
razvana5
8/19/19

Its a scam! Dont waste your money ! 99% fake profiles with automatic messages meant to attract you to pay. Stolen photos from real people.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
charlesk255
8/6/19

Actually it's not so naughty... and actually, it's naughty only virtually. Yes, you get plenty of attention, but these women are paid for this. If you want to combine having a hot sex chat and then meet her in real, try some other site, like for example j4l - I've never seen so many gorgeous girls at one place! At first it looked like virtual sex only, but to my surprise, one girl came for a visit, despite living 4000 miles away from me :)

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
drews52
8/1/19

Problem # 1 - they aren't real. It doesn't matter what time of day it is or where you live. When you get on this site, you'll have a dozen women messaging you and liking you... you'll feel awesome being so desired. Never mind that you haven't posted a pic or written two words about yourself. They'll be all over you. You'll be amazed there were this many unbelievably hot women in your town! You never see them at the grocery store...

Problem # 2 - good luck cancelling. That recurrent payment they've charged? It can be tough to make sure it's gone. But wait, didn't you see an easy way to cancel on the site somewhere... oh, it looked good but ends with giving you a phone number you have to call. And that's after you've gone through 4 screens of having to convince them you really do want to cancel. But what was that the guy said near the end of the call about transferring the balance of your membership to this other *premium* website they offer? And then if you don't want to continue with that, just call *that* number?? What is going on here? You're being scammed, bro!

Here's how to end it with these bots. Call their BS number and get the email confirmation that your recurrent billing is cancelled. THEN immediately call your bank and let them know that you cancelled with the "merchant" but you have reason to believe they might be a tad shady and you want to block any future recurring charges. Your bank will take care of this over the phone and block them for a long time - mine was 40 months. Get a confirmation number from your bank and hang on to that worthless email in case all else fails and you have to request a chargeback.

Then get on a site like this and do someone else a favor by spreading the word about this total scam of a website.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
jont141
7/2/19

Quite like this site. Their are a fair few birds that seem up for it and a hav had a few hot chats with wimen. Ive only ever got a ride from a dating site one time (hookuphangout.com) but I think I might end up getting lucky again with this one hopfully! Ha!

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
salsar1
6/21/19

The ladies must be getting paid to string dudes along. I get lots of unsolicited "likes" from women allegedly near and far, some have two locations showing in their profiles. Not one, even after days of repeatedly chatting me up, ever wanted to actually meet; one lady, who chatted me up first, then asked if I liked two women at one time, when I suggested we meet and talk it over over a cup of coffee, a drink, lunch, or dinner went on to accuse me of "stalking" her. Don't bother. They will charge your CC twice in days and you would have better luck at the produce dept of your local market. The site is over its server capacity, spams you with lots of pop-ups & is a waste of time and money.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
dartd
6/18/19

Within a few days I got 80 direct messages. Scam. Glad I read reviews here before getting tempted to enter credit card for some chat time. Got scammed by a similar site, within hours, got 50+ messages. No way you'd get that many women that want to hook up with 1/2 your profile filled. LMAO. That other site, some asian site. Got tons of 'women' that want to chat and you immediately run out of chat time and how to pay for more.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
richf133
6/5/19

This site is a scam, fake profiles and my credit card was charged within' hours and day's later as well with unauthorized charges. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
waltm26
5/23/19

None of the girls are real, every girl that messages you is over 50 miles away and when you message the ones that say they live near you they actually don't and you can tell after 2 seconds of talking to them,, to whole site is a computer generated scam to steal your money.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
davidw1432
5/8/19

BeNaughty compares well IMHO with most of the hookup sites but still a bit behind hookuphangout.com & maybe tinder for getting laid with minimal fuss. If they had a few more women in my city then id be happy to bump it up to an 8 or a 9. David (33)

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
joeb662
5/6/19

After FEW 'dirty' chats it became very clear that the questions and responses were all computer generated. To prove my theory, created a list of responses for their questions. Not one of my questions were answered.
Also times the 'chat sessions' .... all ended with the same response, 'would love to chat but have to log off'
Wait a couple of minutes and that person is back on line.
Got a lot of 'come visit me at whatever', want you to spend more money on fake women.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
mikes1748
5/4/19

Authorized just an initial membership and got charged 3x. Apparently if you hit 'continue' on any ad, your credit card is charged. Cancelled my membership the next day and still no refunds. Blocked their charges on my VISA and will soon send them to VISA to get a refund if I don't see my credits soon.
Other issue is no one wants to really meet up, just talk dirty.....

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
nikitam15
4/25/19

If you give these people your info your going to have a crap load of headaches!!! You'll never get a date but you will have plenty of broken English speaking Filipinos named Sarah Smith bugging you for money!

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
Please note that our site administrators never require or ask users for any verification information. Members of our websites do not have verification/hook up IDs nor personal codes. You do not need any ID or personal code to contact members and you should not follow the external links that members may share with you. If you consider somebody to be a suspicious member by them asking you for your verification/hook up ID or personal code, please inform us and we will take action.  We advise all members throughout our website, our help section, safe dating tips and our terms of use/privacy policy that you should not share any such information with other members and you should be cautious of following links provided to you.
arcticc
3/29/19

Took a look a few times had 114 messages next 123 messages payed big money then drop to 3 r 4 messages give a reply to them get one back from pay for play escorts. If u do get a lady she just wants u to talk dirty with toys to get her off. I am a big boy now like too chat then phone conversation go from there. Too many on site Bots giving a messages but don't reply back when u reply right back keep ur Money Boys have a drink

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
richardj317
3/26/19

I signed up to benaughty last week and have been using it most nights, doing some searches and sending a few messages out. Have to say I'm pretty impressed by what I've seen. From reading other reviews I thought I'd be dealing with scammers a lot but it isn't really too bad and the site is easy to use. As for girls in my area, again it's fine. Maybe not as many as HookupHangout or a couple of others out there, but still enough to keep me busy! Hoping to meet up with one of the girls I'm speaking with soon, hopefully this weekend. Overall I'd say 8/10 but that could go up if I get some action by Sunday!!

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
Hey!
That's great to hear! We are constantly responding to our members' wishes and suggestions and your positive feedback is very much appreciated!
Feel free to contact us with any issues concerning our sites.
peterb508
3/20/19

I've been using Benaughty and I it is not a bad site. Many functions, many members but it is VERY hard to find someone to hookup with. IMO those hookup sites are always a little challenging. Sure you can find people who are looking for no strings fun but you always have a bad male-female-ratio. If you haven't been lucky my advise is to create a profile on Yamvoo and just be honest in your profile. Say that you are just looking for some fun and you'll be surpised how well it works.

Response from Mariia K., BeNaughty Representative
A vast amount of changes have actually been carried out in answer to customer feedback and suggestions. Thus, we have acted according to people's wishes and have overcome many obstacles in trying to incorporate everyone's ideas.
brianr370
2/14/19

90% of the women profiles on this site are Chat bots!!! You will start noticing that the replies to some things you say/ask are odd, one common one you'll get if what you ask or say trips them up is a ;) and that's it!

I learned a good test, ask them to tell you a city that neighbors the one their profile says that they are from, not one of them can answer that!!

chrisr537
2/1/19

What can I say? I've gotten laid of this site so I keep using it (the only other site ive had a shag from was hookuphangout.com) and will probably keep using it.

williamb1013
1/18/19

Complete CON
Fake profiles
...
Spam/junk emails from them hundreds of times a week..
Avoid benaughty.com
ITS A CON

jakes167
1/9/19

Will not refresh, hangs up all the time, will not deliver messages completely...just a big waste of time!!!

joed475
1/4/19

The future is here. Robots rule this site. Nothing is real except the billing dept.
STAY AWAY. You will soon regret joining as I did.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

Cancel the card, ask the bank for a new card and to have it referred to the fraud department. 5he new card will have a new number on it.It will stop any further charges.The fraud department may reverse some of the charges.

By David V.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?