Review of Tinder

help@gotinder.com
2018 Customer choice award

cpreiye
2/15/19

I was sad when My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get physical access and look at the Apps convo , it's all deleted , including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the hacker
.......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24 hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com''' i was able to gain unlimited remote access to all the mobile phone communications activities located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's recorded audio conversations, WhatsApp, instagram , Viber , Kik , Twitter , iMessage, Skype and dating Apps located on her Apps including Tinder , Adult friend Finder too, All these were on her phone which i had unlimited remote access too. The most impressive service rendered by the competent Legitimate mobile phone hacker ....''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history.
I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications activity should contact
****''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''****

antr4
2/11/19

It seems as if 99% of the profits are either fake or nobody just doesn't use this site. All I see is beautiful women that I can't communicate with because I have to "match" with them in order to speak to anyone. Also, I have over 10+ matches and have been swiping right on all profiles just to see if I'll get a match (don't trip, I'm not desperate) and I am still on 10+ matches.. HOW?

iand92
11/25/18

I downloaded tinder app in search of love and came across a woman named 'Gabrielle Taylor'. We got chatting and I really liked her. She told me she was doing a project in Ghana and needed some funds to complete it, told her I don't trust her enough to send her what she asked and also haven't seen her before but she kept convincing me until I decided to send her the funds. To cut the long story short, I sent her $36k first she later said the money wasn't enough and needed extra $20k which I sent to her then she asked for more money ($30k) I told her I don't have up to that and sent her $19k. She kept asking for money which got me wondering and told her I wasn't sending any money. She wasn't replying my messages anymore and I needed my money cuz I gave her almost all I had thinking she will give me back. Told a tech friend of mine about it and he referred me to a man, Gary. I reached him via email at classisfiedspecialist@gmail.com and he didn't only trace the scammer and got her real identity, he recovered my money also. I will never send money to anyone on tinder. If you need a good fraud specialist you can send him a mail to that email address. He's really good at what he does.

rogerb250
11/21/18

After my last single friend got married last month I took the plunge into online dating. I dont ever want to go to another wedding that isnt my own!! Im using Tinder (good) and wejustfit.com (fab) and ive already set up three dates between those two. Not sure if thats good but its enough for me and really helps as im not the bar going type and dont want to be a pet project for my married friends to help find me dates, etc. Going to give this 6 months and see what happens :-)

aa226
11/17/18

Waaaay too secretive, convoluted and vindictive in the way that it assigns your "score" or "visibility" and deals out extremely low scores or even suspected shadowbans and such. Suspected to remember facebook accounts/phone numbers and reassign low scores upon account deletion and re-creation, or penalize you in other ways. And now on the verge of making impossible to truly start a fresh account with a clean slate, score-wise, without using a new phone number.

They make it convoluted and difficult to use it in a reasonable way and get any kind of visibility, whilst at the same time penalizing people for deleting their account and starting over again, which they are obviously going to want to do because of how easy it is to unintentionally brick your account.If you are thinking of installing this and liking a selective handful of profiles that you particularly like the look of, and expect those profiles to ever see yours, think again and choose another app/website. Basically if you don't swipe right on somewhere approaching half of the profiles you see like some kind of horn dog you will get a crap score/visibility, if you haven't used your account for a while you get a crap score/visibility, and so on. It's like you're constantly fighting against it to stay above water, and that just isn't beneficial.

They orchestrate it like this, and periodically remove/retárd functionality, so that a minority of users will pay in an attempt to make it useable or restore functionality that was previously available for free, and this obviously works out for tinder business-wise, because the amount of users that are deleting their accounts and will never touch the thing again, without having paid a single penny, is staggering and increasing every day, so they must be getting enough money from these few, paying users to make it worth it.Useful if you are an instagram or snapchat slut and want to increase your followers though.

Oh, and now you have to repeatedly "verify" a phone number literally every few days just to be able to open the app. Yeah, that'll bring in more users and not annoy existing ones...

Tip for consumers: ?

peters632
11/7/18

Besides the tons of fake profiles, what's with the very few responses I get for plain PROSTITUTES and girls looking for SUGAR DADDIES?
Tinder is the biggest scam. 3 months after Tinder Gold and $200 in Super Likes, not ONE single real date. Tinder is infested with catfish, I even believe ghost writers working for Tinder replying a few times and then dissapearong into thin air, and very few real women there.
A friend only got a date with a real psycho woman after 4 months on Tinder and that was it, he closed his account after Tinder making it next to impossible to close his account and avoid keep being charged.

jessicar303
11/4/18

Stay away from this app you will just get scammed into one night stands the men are so disgusting and gross and if you try to chat with them they will not respond to messages in in about a couple of hours they were just on match you with no reason go spend your money with match.com

cristiann2
9/30/18

Dont get why people complain about this site. Sure, it's not as good as some of the lesser known sites like WeJustFit or Match but still, it can get you results if you play things patiently and dont expect to find the woman of your dreams in five minutes. Sure theyre a big company with big advertising budgets but you still have to make an effort. I mean come on, guys, love takes time! In my experience and ive been dating online for a long time now, you get what you put in.

terrys341
9/21/18

Well, Tinder will allow whores to conduct business through their web site. If you are bi or poly.....you get kicked off. Very discriminating! Everybody there works for a hospital or university and they all have bastard children. Almost every profile begins with, my son/daughter is my world...so if you can't handle that swipe left. All fake people kissing each other's asses in unison. Pucker up if your going to join.

gbbigm
9/13/18

Hello everyone, So I started my tinder gold subscription for 6 months a couple days ago. I recently woke up to an error code A40303. I immediately contacted tinder customer support via email. The customer representative on the other end was so quick to judge me on breaking the TOS even though I've done nothing wrong.
There are plenty of stories on the internet where tinder has banned people for no reason. It's shocking to think they would ban me days after I spent my money on tinder gold and I feel like I was being ripped off. Do not use tinder or contact their customer representatives it is a waste of time!

Tip for consumers: Stay far away from tinder and Don't pay for the gold membership they will bann you without reason!

kevins525
8/12/18

Horrible experience with Tinder. Permanently banned with no explanation as to why. Was told that I had violated their Terms of Service. Knowing full well that I hadn't done anything remotely close to violating the T.O.S., I contacted their customer service department. Received a generic pre-programmed reply almost 1 WEEK LATER telling me to review their terms of service for more information.
Tinder's Stalin-esque tactics:
1.) Arbitrarily banned without cause.
2.) No information provided as to reason for being banned.
3.) No right to know who the accusser is.
4.) No appeals process in place.

Bottom line: Stay very far away from Tinder!

nancyo91
8/10/18

I have to say that Tinder has the WORST customer service/support I have ever seen.
I sent a message 3 days ago and still no reply.
I've had issues before with Tinder and had to deal with an incompetent guy who just stated the obvious options when of course I had already tried them all and beyond before resorting to contacting you.
U need to get a better system: call or live chat
I am paying good money for an app that has no customer service whatsoever.

I was in Cabo for 11 days trying to meet people to hang out with. No matter what distance I plugged (up to 161km!) in or age range (27 to 45) I still only got 1 or 2 profile choices per day!!! How is that even possible. I even got Tinder Gold hoping that it might help. $100cdn layer, still no matches! Of course they did not reply to my requests for support.
I tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and deleting my account several times to no avail.

rebeccaw73
7/31/18

These jerks permanently banned me today because some jerk intentionally swiped right on me to harass me and insult me, called me names and had nothing absolutely nothing good to say to me. My responses had to do with the fact that I must have shot him down for him to have so much anger and I was only doing to him what he was doing to me. So Tinder people decide you banned me permanently. If it wasn't for the females in this world you wouldn't have a popular app at all. It is females like me that make you popular. Tinder also states that they worry about the safety of their members. Where were they during all the times that I needed intervening. Ridiculous app and filled with glitches and bugs. Just use Bumble which I heard was created by a former Tinder creator.

I also can't believe the power they have to pull this BS but yet the same people constantly install delete in repeat. For those of you that don't know what that is that means there are certain idiots that create an account delete it and then recreate it so then you have to swipe left on them multiple times to get rid of them in some of these idiots do this daily. They can block my IP but they can't block theirs how amazing.

They also allow children to be posted which I think is completely inappropriate for a dating / hookup website. Shame on you people

gordonm89
7/30/18

I learned a long time ago not to get your hopes up on online dating sites but if you remain realistic you can avoid disappointment and it makes arranging dates, when they do happen, even more special. Ive had dates on WeJustFit, Tinder, POF, etc. They do happen you just have to put in some work and be patient and positive. In short, this site is worth a try if you keep an open mind.

bonnies179
7/24/18

I was only on Twitter for a couple of weeks when I was permanent banned. They gave me absolutely no reason for this. I am outspoken about my dislike of Trump and told one guy that and I was immediately banned. I am an American citizen and I have the right to engage in political speech. Watch out, Facebook, you've already been targeted for spreading Russian troll propaganda. This is outrageous. Tinder should have to explain why they are banning you and they do not.

carrinnac
7/19/18

It might have taken a few crazies to find him but I found the love of my life on June 29th, 2017. We were married this year on June 29th. All the dating websites have their bad eggs but I really liked tinder because I got to choose who was able to connect with me.

simonp98
7/5/18

from the point of view of some 1 that wants more than a fling I realy like tinder. I use it with wejustfit and those 2 are the dating websites I like the most.

alicen17
7/2/18

I met the love of my life aka my sugar daddy he just bought me a car thats worth more than my childhood house. He makes me happy with all the money he has. The app works wonders I would totally recommend this app 10/10

shalandah
6/24/18

I have tried to email and get the issue resolved as to why I can't get into my account and I'm sure I didn't do anything disrespectful or out of tinder guidelines and like I stated in my email my phone was stolen and I had to get another one but I have yet to get the reason why I'm banned after all this time

peters586
6/15/18

The app is super easy to use but just swiping left to like someone although the thought of just liking and not liking someone by just swiping does add fuel
To the idea that dating is becoming more like our throw away society.

luism159
6/8/18

dont listn to the haterz. Sure it aint as good as wejustfit.com or some other top top sites but it aint bad at all either. What do sum ppl expect, really? True love takes true effort deal wit it lol

bettyl64
5/10/18

Ladies, be careful , meet many scammers on site. Normally is the Nigerian targeting Asian ladies. They used other people photo to scam . Dont give your personal photo or information to them.

sailawayt
5/6/18

With the Evil Empire having acquired all of the major online dating sites -- and now moving into the app business -- I had hoped to make use of Tinder before it was rendered useless. However, I was too late. And when Match Corp. took over OKCupid, the same transformation had taken place. The devious and outright fraudulent behavior that is so openly evident with OKC, Match and POF is now clearly present in the Tinder software system. In other words, the same diabolical programming that has been pulling this on everyone who used their online dating sites is now installed and in operation with Tinder. People who join can look forward to the following special features: real persons who have swiped right on your profile and Liked You are deliberately kept invisible. Instead, you will be treated to a pre-selected small number of either company made faked profiles, or inactive ones that they have elected to put on your activity page. This is also the case concerning the supposed matches, although a little more effort is made to keep you hooked, by having one of their illiterate operatives feign a conversation with you. These must be the budget variety of cyber criminals hired by Tinder -- because they can hardly spell or punctuate.

As with Match -- and its wicked associates operating under the different names listed above -- the idea with Tinder is to keep you hanging on, believing that your lack of success is due to your photos being unattractive or perhaps your essay wording not being quite right. This leads to endless revisions by people, thinking they just have to improve their profiles a little to make the system work. The Tinder ownership and management must find this to be amusing, since they are running a site which is designed to prevent people from finding each other.

In my other review here, I opened up OKCupid like a Christmas turkey -- and went into great detail about how the system programmers for Match Corp. have created a completely artificial environment for the members to experience on their dating sites. Welcome to Tinder. The other real members on the site either can't see you at all, or, they do see you -- but when swiping right -- you never see it shown on your message page (Tinder Plus). It's tough to take, but those hours of sifting through hundreds of profiles on Tinder weren't going to be productive of anything. The system is designed to prevent you from meeting anyone. Please re-read that last sentence, slowly. Yes, and that is the horrible truth about the Evil Empire's dating sites and its outright contempt for good people.

The number of real profiles I've read -- with the gals lamenting that the guys match, but never say anything -- are astronomical. I hate seeing this happening and it was part of my inspiration to contribute here on the review site. Yes, well, OF COURSE they don't say anything to you -- they can't. They don't really exist. The guy you right swiped on is probably already married to someone and doesn't even know that he's still being featured on the site. This is the same for us guys, with the stream of inactive profiles to plow through -- and of course -- there's the site-made variety of faked accounts to consider. Personally, I prefer the crooks on OKC, because they can at least carry a conversation. The pay rate is clearly better for the cowards and losers employed by Match and OKC to defraud people. Let's examine some of the writing by the company paid fraud artists used by Tinder, shall we? It's time for some comic relief. It's been reported here that Bumble appears to have all of its profiles written by the same person? Yes, they are. Whoever said that is dead on and thank you for contributing to the effort here. Oh yes, I wasted my time and money there for a while. I then went to Clover, in the hope of finding an independent app that wasn't doing this to people. Well, ahem, there are no real members even active on the entire site. Stay away. Jeesh, I got off track there. Let's get back to the comedians who pretend to be members on Tinder. Some of my favorite sayings in the phony women's profiles, which are repeated HUNDREDS of times in the company made fakes, are the following (and notice the spelling): *** I love to wear six inch heals *** please don't waist my time here ***. Well, I do hope that their shoes HEAL them and that their WAIST is OK. Good grief. That's rather shocking grammar usage for gals listed as being CEO's in their profiles! And remember, these aren't independent scammers from Nigeria doing this, these are people employed by Tinder.

I'm afraid that with the monopoly now in place by the Evil Empire, we are all stranded and have been betrayed by the horrible ownership and people participating in these company made hoaxes. Lastly, I would say that if these phone app companies were honest, they'd be fantastic. I like the simplicity of using them. And although I'm not into hook-ups, it's clear that the ORIGINAL Tinder was a terrific app -- and thousands of real people found real people there. That sounds nice, doesn't it? We are presently in a world of darkness in the online dating industry and the commission of fraud by this corporation's dating site companies is being done RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN now. Be on the lookout for the next wave of smaller dating sites being gobbled up by Match Group, as a complete monopoly is presently taking place.

Just remember this: it wasn't YOU being rejected on these sites -- it was the greed minded Match Group Inc. ownership, the trick software systems now being used by them -- and their scummy henchmen -- that engineered your bad experiences there. (And I do hope some of them are reading this). It's almost like we need a giant Pest Control Exterminator Service to come in and just sterilize the entire online dating industry. Seriously. And then, perhaps, a new dawn.

As always, many thanks to the folks who took the time to write in about their experiences with the new Tinder here. I marvel at the other review sites online that are showing 4 1/2 stars as a review rating for this app! Oh yes, the Evil Empire also has its operatives running convincing fake review sites -- and there's several of them presently active. Keep in mind that the revenue generated by Match Group and its crime syndicate is in the hundreds of millions of dollars. They can afford to buy as many phony review sites as they see fit.

My compliments to the ownership of this site, in providing a free speech forum to help us all from being taken advantage of. It has helped me many times.

Take care everyone. Peace.
And don't let me catch you on one of those awful sites again.
Promise? OK. :)

sp1265
4/9/18

What a waste of time. Went through multiple profiles only to get 2 matches. Neither replied! Paid to "boost" and for unlimited likes, garnered no interest.

Basically you have to be a model to use this site. If you're not, prepare to be ignored

juliat64
4/5/18

Yes, exactly like I said in the headline - one day you try to open your Tinder app and get a message that you had been banned. You then try to contact the customer service truly believing that it was a mistake as you have done absolutely nothing to deserve a ban, but the customer service only confirm that you had been banned, and "Unfortunately, we cannot provide any more detailed information at this time".

So - you are told by Tinder team that you are a bad person. SO bad person that they could not stand you on Tinder and had to kick you out. As about why they deem you a bad person? - go figure it out yourself.

I read a lot of reviews where people say the same - it can happen to anyone.

And - they do not refund you the purchase if you are a Gold subscriber. You pay your own money for being called a bad guy :(

Yes, I'd say "Stay away from this app, guys".
They have the absolutely worst customer care I have ever come across in my 40 years of life.

153 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Is any dating site legit?

By Claire k.

It's a scam, like all these other sites. Maybe not as bad as other ones, but in the long run, you still get robbed.

By John D.

It is free. just keep in mind that most of the profiles are fake..you'll have to go through several hundred of them to have any hopes of getting in contact with a real person

By Kelly S.

I am here looking for s genuine person Please contact me

By Angella L.

you will review a thousand profiles before even 1 is a match so you decide

By Kelly S.

no cost, just a lot of time so I guess that is a cost

By Kelly S.

If you search online for 'android emulators' you can have google play up and running in no time

By Wil G.

Questions? Get answers from the Tinder staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tinder