Review of Tinder

help@gotinder.com
2018 Customer choice award

classyg1
4/8/17

there are a lot of creepy people on tinder can you please ameliorate the app by categories creepy less creepy more classy etc

andrewg115
4/5/17

There's room for improvement on Tinder but overall it's one of the better sites, up there at the top of my recommendations list for friends - with wejustfit.com - I think I gave that one 80 marks if I remember right.

rajesj
4/3/17

I have tinder plus app on my mobile. I am not getting any response from others. My profile is very impressive. I am looking for good friends to spend time over coffee. No hookup and all.

nicon6
4/3/17

must have app installed on ur phone. doesn't work if you're from a small town though. didn't try upgrading yet, but it's kinda fun anywayz

lewism46
3/26/17

mobile phones company a transaction worth intend to give compensation for your assistance.Kind Regards,MR.Robert van paco.

mukedim
3/12/17

Tinder is now totally a gay and lesbians heaven online. It depressing to be looking for women who loves men and you end up being matched with lesbians or gay men. What the hell is this?

aaronp38
3/6/17

Seems Forest was right above everything, even net dating sites. You arrive at this site and everything looks as it should, nice and professional. But once your in it takes ages to get any replies unless you're banging out intro messages non stop witch I aint got time to do. ill stick with wejustfit.com thanks.

samuelc50
2/28/17

Best dating app I have used so far. It is hard to find something serious though so you may wanna consider some other additional options if you are looking for a serious relationship (POF, Mingle2day). But best app to instantly get in touch with a lot of people.

justinr65
2/21/17

Waste of time picture are gone only get ten likes. Your app is bs figure it out. It can't be that hard otherwise shut it down.

erics198
2/20/17

Just figured out that since joining Tinder im not on no less than four dating sites lol! Desperate Tinder?! Lol! Still its keeping me busy, met some really nice people (a couple of weirdos too but that's to be expected lol). Ive still not found anything as good as WeJustFit.com but a few do come close, including this one, so i'll keep plugging away I suppose until I'm swept away lol!

adriennes11
2/13/17

Tinder really needs to get a grip of the number of fake profiles. I'm filtering out at least two a day. Stealing American servicemens identities/photos seems to be rife. Then there's the others pretending to be from the uk but working abroad. Seriously tinder apply GPS rigedly and lets eliminate some if this crap. It's soul destroying.

joeyr24
2/11/17

It's definitely a rip off!!!!! you swipe everyone to the right, and you get nothing back which is total BS. It's funny you swipe everybody and their mother to the right and you get not one person that matches you! I paid for one month and I will never pay for tinder again!!! Definitely a total rip off!!!!!

manug5
2/7/17

As an addition to other sites works fine for me. I love the concept - easy and fun. If you never tried it, you definitely should.

darleneh22
2/5/17

I was matched with several guys, some contact me all at once and then nothing. Some I havent had a chance to respond to and yet they don't send a message once we're a match. I think there is something going on behind the scenes and you're just collecting money from us who are over 30. Not right

jacobr52
1/30/17

Fun to use but I have the feeling that it is more like a hookup app. In my opinion use traditional dating sites if you are looking for a serious relationship. Eharmony works fine, also Mingle2day and Parship are great too. Regards from Belgium

patrickl69
1/23/17

Absolute joke, I am 6ft3 built like an athlete and reasonably looking yet I get no matches. Women on there are either deluded or fake/bots.
Yet I go down my gym and get 2-3 women looking at me...

josephinek3
1/2/17

After being asked to talk via email with a supposed 'roger huff' on Tinder I discovered he's not a Swedish widower from Brisbane at all, but an Indian guy from Sth Carolina! He wrote a litany of lies claiming a truckload of BS. Identity theft is huge on Tinder so if going on email ladies - check the URL address. Identity checks are not done and a Facebook profile is all that's needed to start a Tinder account and these, as you know, can be faked as well.

feday
12/30/16

It's worse
Yesterday I paid for 1 month
I got the money but I can't like
It's bad -5*

robh67
12/26/16

Its a 6/10 dating site for me. Not the worse out there but I prefer sites like wejustfit.com that are a tad more 'underground' and have people who know the internet better and IMHO are just more interesting

adrienp12
12/17/16

I found my last gf on tinder. Great. The only problem was is she never stopped looking for matches. I think this site promotes promiscuity and undermines fidelity in our culture. It's just too easy to meet somebody who will be interested these days. Nobody bothers to try to make a real relationship work anymore. It's just out with the old and in with the new now.

roccob24
12/16/16

Definitely seems to be nothing but scams I'm a good-looking guy something way far off with the site I would suggest not even downloading the app 0 Stars

nickl66
12/12/16

I took my mates advice and signed up to a few extra sites as used to only have a wejustfit membership. I was getting quite a lot of interest and a few dates with that site but now ive added tinder and cupid and TBF I dont see a big difference yet. It's a B- from me ATM as I do like some things but hopefully the dates will come soon as ill be much busier on weekends! Finding someone nice to settle down with doesnt happen over night thats for sure lol

philipa25
12/8/16

Not a big fan of dating apps. I prefer traditional dating sites like Mingle2day, eHarmony and all so on, but Tinder is pretty much the best dating app in my opinion. There are a lot of copycat apps which don't come close! Conclsuion: Not for me, but mybe the best dating app right now.

rycea
12/5/16

You might as well not email support - they just copy/paste macros, so I'm not even sure if I'm talking to a human. They'll ignore you if you need something. If you email them about an issue, that is the only time they'll reply (just saying thank you, that's it).

Tip for consumers: Don't subscribe to Tinder+.

jacquelinee6
12/2/16

Tinder in SE Asia is full of scammers and fake profiles which Tinder do not seem to be proactive in reducing or deleting...or better still preventing setting up accounts in the first place ! Europe Tinder was fine and I had successful dates and made new friends..here in SE Asia it s nightmare to be honest, fake after fake profile of supposedly CEO who cannot even spell ! I have tried reporting pages but honestly Tinder are not taking this seriously. I would not recommend use in SEA.

153 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Is any dating site legit?

By Claire k.

It's a scam, like all these other sites. Maybe not as bad as other ones, but in the long run, you still get robbed.

By John D.

It is free. just keep in mind that most of the profiles are fake..you'll have to go through several hundred of them to have any hopes of getting in contact with a real person

By Kelly S.

I am here looking for s genuine person Please contact me

By Angella L.

you will review a thousand profiles before even 1 is a match so you decide

By Kelly S.

no cost, just a lot of time so I guess that is a cost

By Kelly S.

If you search online for 'android emulators' you can have google play up and running in no time

By Wil G.

Questions? Get answers from the Tinder staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tinder