Review of Tinder

help@gotinder.com
2018 Customer choice award

jacquelinee6
12/2/16

Tinder in SE Asia is full of scammers and fake profiles which Tinder do not seem to be proactive in reducing or deleting...or better still preventing setting up accounts in the first place ! Europe Tinder was fine and I had successful dates and made new friends..here in SE Asia it s nightmare to be honest, fake after fake profile of supposedly CEO who cannot even spell ! I have tried reporting pages but honestly Tinder are not taking this seriously. I would not recommend use in SEA.

annav15
12/1/16

Hard to find decent people on Tinder these days, mostly a hook-up app.

nethras
12/1/16

I believe it's one of the best dating applications if you check other options. I believe it can still be improved though.

davidh428
11/28/16

Feeling good about Tinder.com, been using the site for around a month and have a date set up with a really nice girl. A bit nervous to be honest as last date I had was through WeJustFit.com a few weeks after I split with my ex girlfriend in March. Check the site out and run some searches, if you get good results then you'll be setting dates up like me in no time at all. Well worth it! Exciting times!

janc71
11/27/16

Wouldn`t call this thing cool neither bad. Many strange people, some guys looking just for a hookup. A small time-killer for me.

terryj60
11/27/16

The app is buggy, hangs and logs you out on occasion. There a few fake profiles but they are easily recognised. Other than that the app works great, just be sure to upload good quality photos. It only takes 1 bad photo for the opposite sex to swipe left.

ts190
11/24/16

The app is a little buggy but it's functional as far as swipe, match, message, chat, date.... as far as the rest you get to decide. So you ask a person what they are looking for. If they say a hook up then...you get to decide. If they say something that is similar to your line of thinking then...you get to decide. It's as simple as that for both men and women. To go on and on that its a hook up site is pointless. If you are an adult and opt to meet people online then you have put yourself there. Do your research, be safe, and when you have had enough bad experiences you will stop like I have chosen to do and move on.

antoniat3
11/23/16

Dimitar Zhechev is a bulgarian scammer that pretends to be a businessman, but he will take you with his car outside London and RAPE YOU!!! Do not get in contact with him.

I'm under the impression he's a drug dealer as well, as he told me he almost got caught in Cuba with intention of supplying drugs. Be careful, he's dangerous!!!

rons105
11/15/16

You will catch something meeting ppl on this site!

richarda114
11/14/16

Im giving this 4/5 but if it hadnt been for a date I set up at the weekend then it would be lower. Personally I like tinder but there are other good options (wejustfit gets a lot of good reviews) so you dont have to always stick with tinder just because its the most famous site.

shandreac
11/13/16

It's really sad that this site is full of scammers portraying men in the military as well as civilians. Conversation starts out nice but beware ladies they talk a good game and then real you in to ask you for money. World has become a very sad world to have these people preyes on others.

brandij7
11/1/16

Any woman came a guy that goes by the name Leo and his last name is B recx. I had the most terrible experience with this guy. My point is not a good guy and if there any woman out there went what I went through I would love to hear from you.

davidp278
10/31/16

Tinder is the ideal site if you're just starting out. It has its limitations but its easy to join and use. Its the best known site for a good reason. If you're looking for something a bit more in depth with better options and more of a chance of meeting someone you'll fall in love then definitely consider going for something like wejustfit.com (really impressed by that site) but if you want something super simple to start with go with Tinder. Or do what I do and choose both :)

saranshs
10/27/16

hey!
actualy as per my thinking this is realy a $#*!ing app. please dont mind but i didn't get a single match.. and in a day i have swip more than 40. what the hell is going with this app??

dianas97
10/22/16

It was not my best experience on the dating sites. Somebody has stolen my photos and my information and then created a fake profile. I was so depressed about it

donnaj37
10/21/16

I have met 4 guys all the same I am in the military and I need money to see or to talk to you. It sucks that these people are making the military look bad I wish there was a way to check them out.

peggyn2
10/20/16

I was scammed, not once but twice. These people steal photos and everything to pretend to be someone they are not. They ask for money. Never send money!

shaunw10
10/18/16

Cant really complain about the Tinder website. I usually just use wejustfit.com but made a choice to add a Tinder membership to see if it got me more dates. I'm not sure it has made a huge difference, but im definitely getting more conversations going and I really like having two places to go for dates and so for those reasons I will keep it going like this for a few more months.

joea61
10/16/16

Couldn't get SMS verification code from Tinder, even though I had no problem doing so with other apps like WhatsApp etc. Lots of people having the same problem, inexplicably, appears to be some problem with the software. Some have had success installing previous version of Tinder (don't know where to get it though, and not sure it's safe) then updating to new version once they get signed up. I couldn't be bothered though, since you can't filter out single moms and smokers, seems pretty limited.

Tinder customer service was no help whatsoever, told me to check my mobile connection or try again later. Investors be warned, this is a company that does NOT have its act together. So you can find me on POF, which has lots of filters and doesn't even link to your phone number, you can just use the site or app as you please.

sharonr76
10/11/16

Friend of mine - hooked up with a female from Tinder - the two of them stopped at a convenient store- he went inside to get some drinks and she hopped in the driver seat and stole his vehicle.

maryg181
10/6/16

I thought this would be easier but my nerves always get the best of me. These type of blind dates didnt work for me. The app did work fine though.

trentj5
9/27/16

Nothing compares to Tinder! Don't even waste your time using other dating apps. I use Tinder for two years now and absolutely love it, especially when I am traveling. Combined with a good 'traditional' online dating site like Mingle2day it will give you a great mix of finding pleasure and a potential partner.

charleso25
9/16/16

There is nobody within a hundred miles of me, so meeting someone is out of the question. But I do enjoy the onsite game they have. First you get matched with several hundred spam accounts, and then you flag them all for spam. It's great fun.

russellt17
9/5/16

If you are new to this stuff like I was then I would have no qualms in recommending Tinder. Its really professional and isnt complicated or hi tech as I worried it would be. I had quite a few dates and even though I didnt find my other half I still had fun and learned a lot about how serious online dating works. I've left the site now and im trying a new one called wejustfit.com and im super chuffed so far, will leave a review soon but can already see its as good as match was. Always nice to have options lol!

mariee26
8/31/16

Beware.. guys are scamming for money. Starts if conversation fine for few day's maybe few weeks.they are out of country just left or saying will be returning. All very lovey and cute. Either lost militarily bank card. Their ships engine needs replacing. Best one guy retiring his last job be millionaire from it (shell company) wants settle down. Books flight and hotel sends confirmation on all this. Thus german guy scamming in end. Very frustrating .not interested in money just genuin guy!!!. BEWARE LADIES

153 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Is any dating site legit?

By Claire k.

It's a scam, like all these other sites. Maybe not as bad as other ones, but in the long run, you still get robbed.

By John D.

It is free. just keep in mind that most of the profiles are fake..you'll have to go through several hundred of them to have any hopes of getting in contact with a real person

By Kelly S.

I am here looking for s genuine person Please contact me

By Angella L.

you will review a thousand profiles before even 1 is a match so you decide

By Kelly S.

no cost, just a lot of time so I guess that is a cost

By Kelly S.

If you search online for 'android emulators' you can have google play up and running in no time

By Wil G.

Questions? Get answers from the Tinder staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tinder