Review of Tinder

help@gotinder.com
2018 Customer choice award

josephinek3
1/2/17

After being asked to talk via email with a supposed 'roger huff' on Tinder I discovered he's not a Swedish widower from Brisbane at all, but an Indian guy from Sth Carolina! He wrote a litany of lies claiming a truckload of BS. Identity theft is huge on Tinder so if going on email ladies - check the URL address. Identity checks are not done and a Facebook profile is all that's needed to start a Tinder account and these, as you know, can be faked as well.

feday
12/30/16

It's worse
Yesterday I paid for 1 month
I got the money but I can't like
It's bad -5*

robh67
12/26/16

Its a 6/10 dating site for me. Not the worse out there but I prefer sites like wejustfit.com that are a tad more 'underground' and have people who know the internet better and IMHO are just more interesting

adrienp12
12/17/16

I found my last gf on tinder. Great. The only problem was is she never stopped looking for matches. I think this site promotes promiscuity and undermines fidelity in our culture. It's just too easy to meet somebody who will be interested these days. Nobody bothers to try to make a real relationship work anymore. It's just out with the old and in with the new now.

roccob24
12/16/16

Definitely seems to be nothing but scams I'm a good-looking guy something way far off with the site I would suggest not even downloading the app 0 Stars

nickl66
12/12/16

I took my mates advice and signed up to a few extra sites as used to only have a wejustfit membership. I was getting quite a lot of interest and a few dates with that site but now ive added tinder and cupid and TBF I dont see a big difference yet. It's a B- from me ATM as I do like some things but hopefully the dates will come soon as ill be much busier on weekends! Finding someone nice to settle down with doesnt happen over night thats for sure lol

philipa25
12/8/16

Not a big fan of dating apps. I prefer traditional dating sites like Mingle2day, eHarmony and all so on, but Tinder is pretty much the best dating app in my opinion. There are a lot of copycat apps which don't come close! Conclsuion: Not for me, but mybe the best dating app right now.

rycea
12/5/16

You might as well not email support - they just copy/paste macros, so I'm not even sure if I'm talking to a human. They'll ignore you if you need something. If you email them about an issue, that is the only time they'll reply (just saying thank you, that's it).

Tip for consumers: Don't subscribe to Tinder+.

jacquelinee6
12/2/16

Tinder in SE Asia is full of scammers and fake profiles which Tinder do not seem to be proactive in reducing or deleting...or better still preventing setting up accounts in the first place ! Europe Tinder was fine and I had successful dates and made new friends..here in SE Asia it s nightmare to be honest, fake after fake profile of supposedly CEO who cannot even spell ! I have tried reporting pages but honestly Tinder are not taking this seriously. I would not recommend use in SEA.

annav15
12/1/16

Hard to find decent people on Tinder these days, mostly a hook-up app.

nethras
12/1/16

I believe it's one of the best dating applications if you check other options. I believe it can still be improved though.

davidh428
11/28/16

Feeling good about Tinder.com, been using the site for around a month and have a date set up with a really nice girl. A bit nervous to be honest as last date I had was through WeJustFit.com a few weeks after I split with my ex girlfriend in March. Check the site out and run some searches, if you get good results then you'll be setting dates up like me in no time at all. Well worth it! Exciting times!

janc71
11/27/16

Wouldn`t call this thing cool neither bad. Many strange people, some guys looking just for a hookup. A small time-killer for me.

terryj60
11/27/16

The app is buggy, hangs and logs you out on occasion. There a few fake profiles but they are easily recognised. Other than that the app works great, just be sure to upload good quality photos. It only takes 1 bad photo for the opposite sex to swipe left.

ts190
11/24/16

The app is a little buggy but it's functional as far as swipe, match, message, chat, date.... as far as the rest you get to decide. So you ask a person what they are looking for. If they say a hook up then...you get to decide. If they say something that is similar to your line of thinking then...you get to decide. It's as simple as that for both men and women. To go on and on that its a hook up site is pointless. If you are an adult and opt to meet people online then you have put yourself there. Do your research, be safe, and when you have had enough bad experiences you will stop like I have chosen to do and move on.

antoniat3
11/23/16

Dimitar Zhechev is a bulgarian scammer that pretends to be a businessman, but he will take you with his car outside London and RAPE YOU!!! Do not get in contact with him.

I'm under the impression he's a drug dealer as well, as he told me he almost got caught in Cuba with intention of supplying drugs. Be careful, he's dangerous!!!

rons105
11/15/16

You will catch something meeting ppl on this site!

richarda114
11/14/16

Im giving this 4/5 but if it hadnt been for a date I set up at the weekend then it would be lower. Personally I like tinder but there are other good options (wejustfit gets a lot of good reviews) so you dont have to always stick with tinder just because its the most famous site.

shandreac
11/13/16

It's really sad that this site is full of scammers portraying men in the military as well as civilians. Conversation starts out nice but beware ladies they talk a good game and then real you in to ask you for money. World has become a very sad world to have these people preyes on others.

brandij7
11/1/16

Any woman came a guy that goes by the name Leo and his last name is B recx. I had the most terrible experience with this guy. My point is not a good guy and if there any woman out there went what I went through I would love to hear from you.

davidp278
10/31/16

Tinder is the ideal site if you're just starting out. It has its limitations but its easy to join and use. Its the best known site for a good reason. If you're looking for something a bit more in depth with better options and more of a chance of meeting someone you'll fall in love then definitely consider going for something like wejustfit.com (really impressed by that site) but if you want something super simple to start with go with Tinder. Or do what I do and choose both :)

saranshs
10/27/16

hey!
actualy as per my thinking this is realy a $#*!ing app. please dont mind but i didn't get a single match.. and in a day i have swip more than 40. what the hell is going with this app??

dianas97
10/22/16

It was not my best experience on the dating sites. Somebody has stolen my photos and my information and then created a fake profile. I was so depressed about it

donnaj37
10/21/16

I have met 4 guys all the same I am in the military and I need money to see or to talk to you. It sucks that these people are making the military look bad I wish there was a way to check them out.

peggyn2
10/20/16

I was scammed, not once but twice. These people steal photos and everything to pretend to be someone they are not. They ask for money. Never send money!

153 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Is any dating site legit?

By Claire k.

It's a scam, like all these other sites. Maybe not as bad as other ones, but in the long run, you still get robbed.

By John D.

It is free. just keep in mind that most of the profiles are fake..you'll have to go through several hundred of them to have any hopes of getting in contact with a real person

By Kelly S.

I am here looking for s genuine person Please contact me

By Angella L.

you will review a thousand profiles before even 1 is a match so you decide

By Kelly S.

no cost, just a lot of time so I guess that is a cost

By Kelly S.

If you search online for 'android emulators' you can have google play up and running in no time

By Wil G.

Questions? Get answers from the Tinder staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tinder