Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

davem181
10/6/16

I used this site about four year's ago and met a great woman within a couple of weeks.
We had two great years and then parted.
Joined again last week and the place could not be more different. Complete scam.
Try "winking". You are "winked" back before it would be humanly possible for a living entity to either realise you had even browsed them, never mind respond. Chatting is even funnier ! If you enjoy confusing sex bots, this is the site for you. Otherwise, avoid like the plague. Seriously !

lyallh
10/4/16

I chatted with dozens of "women" only to discover that none of them were real, just sex chat bots that won't deviate from their script, except to get offended if you use the right words accusing them of being fake, after which they go right back into their sex chat as if nothing had happened. Total 100% BS. If 0 star rating was possible, I would rate it thus!

markt128
10/4/16

Joined about a month or so ago. I had been a member a few years back and actually met 2 women from the site after lots of time and effort! So I thought I would try again, wish I hadn't bothered.

It isn't so much the waste of money I object to but the waste of time and the fact they think us men are idiots!

I work from home so am logged in for quite a few hours a day, at different times whilst I work and so far there hasn't been one genuine contact on line. I get lots of "contact" from women that open a chat and when I reply they go dead. Obviously they are fake, probably from the site itself.

you can usually tell as they start with very American sounding "friendly" opening line such as Hey... etc and lots of winks / smileys.

I know they are 99.99% fake but I respond as you never know there might be the odd real woman contacting me. I doubt it though. this is what I mean by wasting my time and insulting my intelligence!

Also, I get loads of friend requests from women that never contact me or when I chat they never reply. Strange but why would a real woman want to "friend" me when they haven't even looked at my profile.

Lastly, lots of women that contact me or friend me are single (I am married) and you can tell from their profiles (if real) that they value loyalty / faithful men etc so why are they supposedly contacting a married man!!!??

I don't mind paying and I know the chances of meeting real women are slim but please save your money here and don't waste it like me. If they were genuine and open about how hard it is for a man to get a woman here, and vetted women then I would pay again but basically I feel scammed!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

bobbyd42
10/3/16

Don't bother wasting your time none of them are real

samh112
10/3/16

There is a reason why companies like this site (be naughty) last so long they work. If they never worked, people would leave and nobody would pay for the service. Although I'd say that be naughty is not as good as something like HookupHangout.com I would still be able to testify to it being an idea that can work, when you get some luck. There are lots of people that say its a scam and all that but they arent giving it a chance or they are just expecting to damn much. These sites will not get you laid in seconds guys, wake up and smell the damn coffee already! But you can get some pretty hot chats going, you can arrange dirty webcam chats with sluts in your area or outside your area. And best of all, once in a while the stars allign and lady luck smiles on you and BANG! you get yourself a fine piece of ass and you realise that the past few weeks of sending messages, searching through profiles, avoiding the model 'members' all was worth it and then some. I guarantee you, when you look down and find some hot chick slurpin your salami you will not be thinking boo hoo this site sucks I had to wait to long blah blah blah but you'll be thinking thank you thank you thank you! Does it happen all the time? No freakin way! But does it happen? You bet your bottom dollar it does. Keep you expectations in check, keep tryin and stay positive. It costs you hardly anything and worst case scenario you get some hot cyber a few times a month with girls that are so much fun. It's worth it if like me, you have no interest in long term relationships or going steady. Screw that, ill take the chance of finding sex online over that stuff any day of the week lol! Peace out.

whoc6
10/3/16

This company is owned by TOGETHER GROUP they own all websites like flirt, cupid, benaughty, shagaholics, loveacholics and a bunch other .. The problem lies that its ran by a bunch of $#*!s who have no clue what they are doing .. the site is plagued with tons of issues and does not run correctly there is always tons of glitches. they have some volunteer mods that have no freaking clue what they are doing to man the chat rooms and they play favoritism .. site is loaded with fake profiles / scammers and the employees make up tons of fake profiles.. and do not get me started with there customer service dept omg they are rude , nasty and lets just say i have a few dead rocks out side that have more brains then they do.. They have no clue what is going on try to report a problem and u get the standard message ... the site is going under and people DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY.. they took cam options off they took all the chat rooms away except for 1 then after everyone started leaving they decided to put 2 back so there are now 3 rooms total. They ban and remove all the regulars the good people especially if they do not like you . they find any reason to have u banned i have seen a few of my friends banned for no reason but yet the scammers and the trouble makers still at large.. then they block you from calling them for answers.. One of my friends was fully removed for no reason and yet to this day was never given an explanation as to why ? Good riddance i say .. I wish this site wld just fold up and go away and all there worth less employees as well.

ct105
9/25/16

How do these sites stay in business? Oh yeah: By convincing people like me that, without even paying yet, in less than 24 hours, somehow I miraculously received over a dozen messages, over 150 views and likes of my page and countless email notices telling me how incredibly desirable and hot I am to an endless stream of gorgeous, young, sexy women , just from my area alone! Wow, who knew I was so sexy?! Another total crock of $#*! from another ripoff website.. geewhiz, what a surprise.

dougt28
9/18/16

Not a bad hook up option if you are single guy or girl and just looking for fun. id say its almost as good a website as hookuphangout.com (usually seen as the site that gives you the biggest amount of real women in uk/ us cities and towns if you read the reviews) and its not expensive, especially if you compare it to other ways of getting no strings sex lol! Lets see you could go to a hooker and pay a fortune every night, if you are really lucky you could take girls out on dates and basically lie that you want a relationship lol or you could go out to clubs and pubs every weekend and hope to go home with a girl but more than likely end up going home on you're own lol! Forking out the price of a decent nightclub entry for a month of chatting to chicks is not something I can get pissy about, so I'm happy with the site even if i don't always score, at least I'm always meeting new girls and working towards getting laid. Cant really argue with that so will keep using the site!

johnc587
9/12/16

No doubt about it: BeNaughty is one of the best sites among with CasualDating4u and AFF. Guys complaining about it usually really suck at online dating. Period.

truths5
9/10/16

I was skeptical about this site after reading the reviews, so I setup a fake profile where I was 90 years old. I uploaded the worse picture of my grandpa that I could fine who is actually only 88. Also stated I was confined to a wheelchair, couldn't have sex and just wanted a young girl to wheel me around, clean my place, cook for me and change my diaper...lol

I was overwhelmed with hot young girls that wanted me...So this site is obviously a total scam.

steves272
9/5/16

I would say this site is a good choice IMO if you are looking for NSA dating/ flings and is actually a lot better than iI expected it to be. You have to pay to use all of the features (in fact you have to pay to use the all main things, only searching is free if I remember right) but then thats the same with most of the top sex dating sites e.g hookuphangout.com etc. So after you pay you get to send messages and read them as well, pretty vital, but its not expensive at all and you can get it cheaper if you take a longer option like 3 months or 6 months or whatever. Ive had some good nights because of this site and generally prefer it to a lot of the other sites out there so if you're reading this because your not sure then id say go for it but top tip is to make sure your check how many girls are in your area before you pay. Good luck!

davidg316
9/2/16

benaughty haa,should be re-named be ripped off, as a previous reviewer said so called members are online 24hrs same faces no matter what time you log on, if i log on in the morning within minutes i will get 2 chat requests and i profile review , every morning it's the same, if you browse someone, usually before their review has appeared on your screen a tag will come on telling me they have either browsed me or winked or liked me , think the guy at benaughty is pressing the button to soon he needs to slow down a little to make it more believeable . since becoming a paid up member more fool me, i cannot reply to any chat requests my reply does not go through , benaughty technical are rubbish and no help at all , like being ripped off join benaughty.

kevinb176
8/24/16

All fake users from India not one single real person from USA on the site Benaughty.com a total waste of time pictures are of cute girls they say are local but keep beating around the bush, then you can tell there from another country, they are trying get you to send money to them don't fall for it

alt316
8/23/16

I think most of the profiles are fakes and the women are fembots, or employees. The profiles are online 24/7, when it is quiet, they will ping you for chat and after a few minutes tell you they have to go to work or soemthing. And they remain online.
And do not use your credit card, or they will charge you renewal and other bundled charges without your consent. Good luck trying to get that back

jenniferw178
8/23/16

Technical issues bout creating profile to benaughty once i done filling up all the info needed and done paying my membership still can't use it properly it's still wont work properly can't send message to other member or can't do wink to other member

buddyb9
8/8/16

Totally phyched about this site benaughty.com. Just joined yesterday and already got a few messages in my inbox. I use hookuphangout.com usually and if this turns out to be as good (and I have a great feeling about it) then im gonna be knee deep in clunge for the long term future haha! And to think all ma mates are in love, dont know what their missing haha!

garyw82
8/5/16

I've met my future wife here. But I should tell that it wasn't really easy. Before that I have spent one year here on the site trying to hook up with somebody. So choose wisely

maxb61
8/2/16

Still havent decided yet if I enjoy meeting girls on this site They dont laugh at my awesome jokes But the dates I had went well.

rickr68
7/31/16

I have never had any problems using it. Don't understand some of the negative reviews at all and I have no idea what those guys were expecting. Of course there are more men than women on this site. Jeez! Trust me, I have tried many of those casual dating sites and there are some facts you need to know: You will ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...have more men using those kind of sites than women. Don't doubt it, don't believe in anything else. You ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...need to put in a lot of effort using those kind of sites. Simply joining won't make it. BeNaughty works, CasualDating4u works, Aff works. But you need to do more than just signing up.

jayn163
7/30/16

When I created a profile on BeNaughty i left it completely blank for about a week or two, no info, no likes, not even any pictures. in that time I had over 100 messages and notifications from quote unquote interested women. most of which are not even from my area. Now i constantly get notifications telling me that women want to talk and meet, even after disabling the notifications in the settings. This site is BS. also when you try to sign up make sure to check the entire page because on the very bottom where you can't see it they have checked box for another of there sites and will charge you for it on top of there own. This site is so full of $#*! it should be tan with a bad blond wig and have the name Trump on it.

picn
7/26/16

Started out with this site and it was bad, they like to use the bait and hook scam to get you to sign up for one of their other sites. I complained and stated my case, they didn't give me a refund but they did give me another month on this site. Well ok I thought, then they pushed other sites on you, hard push, emails, sending your personal name out to their kissin cousin sites. Imagine my horror, when I saw my name in a subject line. When I started I had "incognito mode" (no one can see that you reviewed their profile.) Then it disappeared, only way to get it back was to pay extra, a lot extra. The emails letting you know someone wants to chat with you or wrote you a msg had stopped. You still get their other sites emails even though you optioned out. The icons letting you know you rec'd an email stopped working, and the icon for number of chats you have going was/is completely off. It said I had 3 chats, when I really had zero. I put in "tickets" to have them resolved. You get a standard response, but that's it. You may get, "sorry to see you leave." WTF? I just wanted those issues fixed, didn't say I was leaving.. I replied to them and stated they needed to get someone there who can read and understand English. Their reply? "Sorry to see you leave." And you'll always get those one or two chats that never answer you back. Last but not least, they are using photos of women that are on Milfoholic and Lonelywifehookup, not just one or two. Many of the same women, I know b/c they're supposed to be in my area. Don't waste your money, join a real dating site, even the women there get lonely too.

franks135
7/19/16

Give me some more time here I don't have money now!!! Aaaaa let me stay here longer please!!!!

sams285
7/18/16

What can I say? 10 minutes since I registered, and Ive already got 4 messages from muscled godsWon't lie, it felt good.

rayr41
7/11/16

Personally I rank this site among the best hookup sites out there, maybe the only one I prefer is hookuphangout.com but its very close between the two. I use them both actually as part of my overall online dating method, which works pretty well for me most of the time and im happy to share in case its of interest, for any one who is having issues getting replies or setting up sex meetings. What I do is pretty simple, as follows:
1. Set up free accounts with a few hookup sites and find which ones have a good number of members in your area, dont bother filling in profile until you know its worth spending time on (you can use any sites but id suggest the two I use hookuphangout.com and BN)
2. Spend time on your profile, add a few pics, try to be funny but also dont be scared to talk about likes and dislikes. Women want personality, even when looking for sex (they aint like us easy to please guys unfortunately haha!)
3. Dont mess around chasing the supermodels, some sites are full of these and they arent real. Stick with the sites ive recommended and use common sense - the hottest 10/10 girls dont need dating sites
4. One you find a site youre liking, go for the best options available get a long membership(unless youre planning to stop being interested in sex sometime soon!) to keep your monthly costs down and if they have a VIP option cheap then grab it, its a small outlay for helping you look like you have cash and practically speaking, it help to make you stand out and often lets you contact free members you couldnt normally contact
5. Be patient because no matter what the ads say, no site gets you instant sex. It takes time, chats and a whole lot of patience but the key is to get the ball rolling
6. Become a messaging maniac contact as many women on the two sites as you can and youll have a better chance of getting talking with one or two. After that, its down to having good chat and a little bit of luck!
This really doesnt take as long as youd think and is totally worth it. As I say, it works well for me and ill be doing it for the foreseeable future, as long as the women keep joining!! Hope that is helpful anyway.

jp215
7/8/16

Right lets be clear, this was always going to be bots, nobody could possibly believe they're meeting the girl of their dreams on this cheap $#*!e. But still... considering the money they're taking you think they'd have TRIED to make it look real?! Also slightly concerned about the bots with rape fantasies, that's just weird.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BeNaughty