Review of BeNaughty

Tel: 1465485348
support@benaughty.com

kevinb176
8/24/16

All fake users from India not one single real person from USA on the site Benaughty.com a total waste of time pictures are of cute girls they say are local but keep beating around the bush, then you can tell there from another country, they are trying get you to send money to them don't fall for it

alt316
8/23/16

I think most of the profiles are fakes and the women are fembots, or employees. The profiles are online 24/7, when it is quiet, they will ping you for chat and after a few minutes tell you they have to go to work or soemthing. And they remain online.
And do not use your credit card, or they will charge you renewal and other bundled charges without your consent. Good luck trying to get that back

jenniferw178
8/23/16

Technical issues bout creating profile to benaughty once i done filling up all the info needed and done paying my membership still can't use it properly it's still wont work properly can't send message to other member or can't do wink to other member

buddyb9
8/8/16

Totally phyched about this site benaughty.com. Just joined yesterday and already got a few messages in my inbox. I use hookuphangout.com usually and if this turns out to be as good (and I have a great feeling about it) then im gonna be knee deep in clunge for the long term future haha! And to think all ma mates are in love, dont know what their missing haha!

garyw82
8/5/16

I've met my future wife here. But I should tell that it wasn't really easy. Before that I have spent one year here on the site trying to hook up with somebody. So choose wisely

maxb61
8/2/16

Still havent decided yet if I enjoy meeting girls on this site They dont laugh at my awesome jokes But the dates I had went well.

rickr68
7/31/16

I have never had any problems using it. Don't understand some of the negative reviews at all and I have no idea what those guys were expecting. Of course there are more men than women on this site. Jeez! Trust me, I have tried many of those casual dating sites and there are some facts you need to know: You will ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...have more men using those kind of sites than women. Don't doubt it, don't believe in anything else. You ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...need to put in a lot of effort using those kind of sites. Simply joining won't make it. BeNaughty works, CasualDating4u works, Aff works. But you need to do more than just signing up.

jayn163
7/30/16

When I created a profile on BeNaughty i left it completely blank for about a week or two, no info, no likes, not even any pictures. in that time I had over 100 messages and notifications from quote unquote interested women. most of which are not even from my area. Now i constantly get notifications telling me that women want to talk and meet, even after disabling the notifications in the settings. This site is BS. also when you try to sign up make sure to check the entire page because on the very bottom where you can't see it they have checked box for another of there sites and will charge you for it on top of there own. This site is so full of $#*! it should be tan with a bad blond wig and have the name Trump on it.

picn
7/26/16

Started out with this site and it was bad, they like to use the bait and hook scam to get you to sign up for one of their other sites. I complained and stated my case, they didn't give me a refund but they did give me another month on this site. Well ok I thought, then they pushed other sites on you, hard push, emails, sending your personal name out to their kissin cousin sites. Imagine my horror, when I saw my name in a subject line. When I started I had "incognito mode" (no one can see that you reviewed their profile.) Then it disappeared, only way to get it back was to pay extra, a lot extra. The emails letting you know someone wants to chat with you or wrote you a msg had stopped. You still get their other sites emails even though you optioned out. The icons letting you know you rec'd an email stopped working, and the icon for number of chats you have going was/is completely off. It said I had 3 chats, when I really had zero. I put in "tickets" to have them resolved. You get a standard response, but that's it. You may get, "sorry to see you leave." WTF? I just wanted those issues fixed, didn't say I was leaving.. I replied to them and stated they needed to get someone there who can read and understand English. Their reply? "Sorry to see you leave." And you'll always get those one or two chats that never answer you back. Last but not least, they are using photos of women that are on Milfoholic and Lonelywifehookup, not just one or two. Many of the same women, I know b/c they're supposed to be in my area. Don't waste your money, join a real dating site, even the women there get lonely too.

franks135
7/19/16

Give me some more time here I don't have money now!!! Aaaaa let me stay here longer please!!!!

sams285
7/18/16

What can I say? 10 minutes since I registered, and Ive already got 4 messages from muscled godsWon't lie, it felt good.

rayr41
7/11/16

Personally I rank this site among the best hookup sites out there, maybe the only one I prefer is hookuphangout.com but its very close between the two. I use them both actually as part of my overall online dating method, which works pretty well for me most of the time and im happy to share in case its of interest, for any one who is having issues getting replies or setting up sex meetings. What I do is pretty simple, as follows:
1. Set up free accounts with a few hookup sites and find which ones have a good number of members in your area, dont bother filling in profile until you know its worth spending time on (you can use any sites but id suggest the two I use hookuphangout.com and BN)
2. Spend time on your profile, add a few pics, try to be funny but also dont be scared to talk about likes and dislikes. Women want personality, even when looking for sex (they aint like us easy to please guys unfortunately haha!)
3. Dont mess around chasing the supermodels, some sites are full of these and they arent real. Stick with the sites ive recommended and use common sense - the hottest 10/10 girls dont need dating sites
4. One you find a site youre liking, go for the best options available get a long membership(unless youre planning to stop being interested in sex sometime soon!) to keep your monthly costs down and if they have a VIP option cheap then grab it, its a small outlay for helping you look like you have cash and practically speaking, it help to make you stand out and often lets you contact free members you couldnt normally contact
5. Be patient because no matter what the ads say, no site gets you instant sex. It takes time, chats and a whole lot of patience but the key is to get the ball rolling
6. Become a messaging maniac contact as many women on the two sites as you can and youll have a better chance of getting talking with one or two. After that, its down to having good chat and a little bit of luck!
This really doesnt take as long as youd think and is totally worth it. As I say, it works well for me and ill be doing it for the foreseeable future, as long as the women keep joining!! Hope that is helpful anyway.

jp215
7/8/16

Right lets be clear, this was always going to be bots, nobody could possibly believe they're meeting the girl of their dreams on this cheap $#*!e. But still... considering the money they're taking you think they'd have TRIED to make it look real?! Also slightly concerned about the bots with rape fantasies, that's just weird.

kateo19
7/8/16

It's really annoying when site blocks as they say "due to the suspicious activity" but it's only before verification. And what a hack with some of the guys some of them a really crazy or just maybe dumb after you have responded to them they could write you back something like "Do you wish to play with my [ insert here any name of the penis that you can imagine ]? I know you do!!!". Come on!! Get real! It's just pissing me off. However I have to admit they are minority by this minority could spoil you whole day if you be so unlucky to find one of them.
Just eliminate them and the site will be better.

richr23
Rich R.
7/5/16

I liked this website but also found it a bit frustrating. I liked it when women would start conversations with me and talk dirty. Unfortunately, most of these women lived in New Berlin! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for a relationship. Most people are on here just to talk dirty, which gets old after a while. If you are not a paid member, you are very limited in what you can do. I found it frustrating that cancelling a paid subscription was so hard. They give you a number to call, where the person asks why you are cancelling then tries to make you an offer to stay. Plus, I tried three times to delete my profile and the website never deleted it! Overall, this website is more trouble than it's worth.

jordans54
7/4/16

It's bots. Conversation will laste a few questions like favorite color and than they will have to leave.

petyam
6/30/16

80% of users from my city have uploaded their naked photos. I do not want others saw naked body of my future girlfriend. So It was enough difficult to found the right one, but thanks god finally i did it

jennifferl
6/29/16

Definitely the best place for girls! There are a lot of boys on benaughty. Ofc some of them are real jerks like in real life but they don't hide while they are on the net so it's easier to spot them quickly especially when some of them offering you to do something awful after saying hi.
Anyway it's only one issue that I've had so far.

harryb87
6/27/16

The site is fake. All of my communications have been with robots. It's easy to tell. You ask them questions like do you like swallowing c** from a dog, and they come back with I love to swallow it's my favorite thing. You can say hi, hello, hey and so on and they will continue to reply hi, hello, hey. You can even ask them if they have had sex with minors and they will tell you they like doggy style. What a f****** joke. I have not been able to communicate with a real person since I have been on the site 4/3 weeks because they will not refund my money. Stay away. I cannot believe that sites like this are able to exist in today's society with the laws in place regarding internet providers.

mm225
6/22/16

I created my account and immediately started receiving all kinds of emails and whatnot from "people," most of whom weren't even in the same state I'm in. Mind you I hadn't even filled in my profile yet. Within 24 HOURS I started getting spam messages in my e-mail box. Just deleted my account. Sounds like a good site, but save yourself the trouble and move on. I wish I'd read these reviews before I signed up. Have to wonder who's making the good reviews, and how much they're being paid to do so...

mell196
6/20/16

This site is easy enough to use, its got a good app for using on the go and its super simple to run searches and send messages. You have to pay to be able to send and read messages but thats to be expected id say. Girls are pretty hot judging by the pics, Ive not managed to stick my hot dog in a bun yet,but im about to pass the one month mark so it cant be far away now. On my third week with hookuphangout.com I got sucked off, so youve gotta think im close. At the moment id give this a solid 7 out of 10

kanonl
6/16/16

Thanks for experience. Found my special one

jhessicaw
6/16/16

hello there what's wrong of my account i can't verified my account this is my account on douwant.me jhessicalynxx@yahoo.com okey can you verified my account

markm265
6/16/16

Have used application on my iphone for 3 weeks. It was great time finally I met a great woman.
Happy customer

hubertj9
6/15/16

Making me put my penis deep inside you and having so dam fun $#*!ing your pussy and locking your $#*!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.

do not pay for this app ,, scam full off fake girls messages and no video chat , there closed all the rooms down to 1, total used up old bar now, was go years ago

By bill h.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?