Review of Dating.com

Meet anyone, anywhere!
Join Now

sumitd7
9/13/19

i have gone through so many dating website but all are fake & scam, but in here i got some real profile... i have done 2 conversation with two girls. great i like a lot

ambujakshin
9/13/19

I have seen many fake sites with fake profiles..and I never wanted to try again..but this one really works!!!

nnamdic
9/6/19

When you seek to know about something, beyond the face value, then you need a link like this. It takes you through basic information on dating

subzyc
9/6/19

When you seek to know anything about dating beyond the face value. Then you are in the best sore ever.

erickc40
Erick C.
9/6/19

Great site, both advance and easy to use, and also more people are active here. Thanks! Very nice people

jhonv2
9/6/19

Many people now prefer to use dating apps on their phones, rather than dating sites on their home computers. In fact some of the dating apps we reviewed only work with an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. Most of the best dating sites sitejabber.

mariad305
9/5/19

This site is a scam I would like to have my money back, those people are not real. They can't even exchange phone number and don't even have Facebook

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Maria,
We have several services to exchange phone numbers on the website. If you have any doubts about users, please send us links to their profiles to support@dating.com. We will be happy to assist you further.
ellig3
9/5/19

At the beginning you think it is a nice site with interesting people. But suddenly you understand that the profiles are fake - robots trying o convince you only to buy credits!!!! Be aware of it. So finally you want to deregister and delete you CC details but instead you are getting charge once again. You are trying to reach Customer service but no response. Now I am defiantly thinking to go to the police and report this site and ask for deleting my personal information! I don't trust them! Please if you have any information where else I can send claims and info about this scam site please inform me! As I see I am not the only one here so we have to combine our efforts against! It was my first experience and I am extremely disappointed. They only purpose of the site is too keep you on the site and enchase you for being chatting credits with fake profiles!

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Elli,
I see that your request has been handled by our Customer Service team and the details have been removed already. If you have any unaddressed concerns about the members, please share them with us via email support@dating.com. We fight hard against fake profiles and scammers so your contribution will be appreciated.
johnd2545
9/5/19

The Site sitejabber.com is neat and will organized. it is not hard to navigate and has very interesting content which makes it attractive to the visitors, which makes a satisfying feeling visit to the site.

jemed
9/5/19

I can't bealive this site is work amazing before i'm using there service. But now i'm big fan of this site.

tahird
9/5/19

I am impressed with very useful content in the subject site,They are really be taken as serious. and very useful and consider to be implementable.

elizal15
Eliza L.
9/4/19

porque me registre decía que es gratis para encontrar amistad o pareja y no puedo enviar mensajes porque piden datos de tarjeta de crédito es mentira

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Eliza,
Every credit spent on our site is used to support all of the departments that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time on our site while being able to build a relationship with a special member. That's why our services aren't free.
cherisha1
9/4/19

You can find good people you can really get along with. It is where I found the person who serves as my stress reliever right now though it took some time for me to find her due to the other profiles that seemed unreal. But overall, it is good.

aaronr118
Aaron R.
9/1/19

I thank the creator of this site, because thanks to this site I found the one who today is the love of my life, thank you very much.

animeshg3
9/1/19

Great site. Fully trustable. I got to know this site which is pretty cool. Thank you so much. Keep it up.

aashishh
9/1/19

Really amazing dating site. This site is legit and helpful site to get good partner. With the help of this app, I got my partner now she is my wife. Dating.com helps to find the soulmate for you. Love this site. Recommendable site for everyone

anshk
9/1/19

Hi this is one of the best and fastest growing site i have ever seen.Its my pleasure to be in this site,I found the love of mine,and i am very much thankful to this site.Hope you too get the desired....

johnt1051
9/1/19

This is the best website to go to if you are looking for a life partner. You won't regret your visit to this website. Best of luck to everyone on the endeavor of seeking love.

hamzaz7
9/1/19

I really like Beauty & Fashion section that's so good you guys also check it out.
Also, the consumer tips were very great

sandrob20
8/30/19

This portal realize all one can search in a datingplace. There are beatifull people and there so much feeling on it. I like it !!!

mounirb4
8/29/19

This website is important to me. One of the best websites to find dates and easy to use. I have tried so many apps but this one is best so far. I highly recommend this website if you are looking for a real online dating experience.

nayakulak
8/29/19

This website is very cool it is useful for single adults ishare it for everyone it's good specially its for youth it gives good experience to them

tiduso
8/29/19

this is such a good site i should have know this earlier it really have change my life now i will definitely recommend this website to all my friend

dipaks9
8/29/19

Woo, this is very exciting way to meet someone through internet. it makes people more frankly to communicate and choose a perfect life partner using this website thanks for this dating website.

rupam3
8/29/19

I really liked this page. This is really amazing site. I am satisfied and happy to use this site. Thanks for sharing such an amazing page with us.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Curtis! Yes! Absolutly all our members are real! We have a special verification team to check all our members are real. We don't have any fake profiles on our platform. If you met any suspicious profile, please contact our CSD team. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

Yes, I am a woman, I had been on the dating.communities website for almost 3 months, I know very well as after they sent the email, I have to pay 10 credit to read each email. Even pictures, photo, video clip. If they are real why after chatting for months we already talking about marriage and still they refused (not one but 4 men from that website) to give real contact, email and wechat ID. In China wechat is very common even 80 years old have wechat. The men on thus site all claimed too old for wechat. That is really wired. Please be careful, those who said good review here, may be also their people. I am one of the victim who lose 5000 USD. I knew better.

By Jessica T.

TOTAL SCAM!! I paid to test and see because my first impression was really bad, very fake profiles with basically the same texts. I also found it weird that as soon as I looked at a profile the person would shoot me a message...and this site doesn't show who's viewing your profile...another strange fact is that you don't have the option to delete your profile.I deleted everything, my pictures but could not exclude it . Anyway, don't waste your money, total scam. I also bought credits 1 day and had to cancell/block my credit card because the site charged me 5 times in a row on the same day, so they also work with extorsion...

By Maira M.

Hi Robert! Absolutly not! All messages are created only by users. To make chat invite you can use Mingle service. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

Hi! We accept debit cards and PayPal. If you have any issues purchasing the service please contact customer support at support@dating.com

By Maria M.

More than you could afford! The site is a scam

By Don K.

Of course they all are fake women.. i have had my phone number and my mail adress in my profil several weeks, no one have contact me.. its it fun if they tell they looking for 2nd half..scam.. leave this site.. best option..seen several women who works for Anastasia datingsite have profil in here too..i know 2 translators who works for Anastasia. And they told its lots of fake profils there..

By Alpo M.

@Maria, why? Because most if profiles on your site are fake and only lead by your employees? :)

By Julia B.

Bagaimana cara menjadi anggota bulanan ? Berapa harus bayar

By Tika L.

Sorry to hear same thing happened to me I got debited 6 times $15.99 total of $145 in less than 5 mins. sent e mails for refunds nothing came through I just unscribed and alerted google to get my credit card details off that site

By Bliss J.
Questions? Get answers from the Dating.com staff and other customers.

Dating.com?