Review of Dating.com

Meet anyone, anywhere!
Join Now

johnathanh20
2/12/19

I went into this online dating experience with an open mind and was blown away by the positive responses I received. Dating.com is extremely well run and operates with integrity. Well done guys!

robinc224
2/12/19

I liked the freedom this platform offers for people to communicate. All my conversations were respectful and with my hand on my heart I wish all those women meet someone special. I am dating a lovely woman now so it is goodbye to this smart platform.

gerardol15
2/7/19

Dating.com is a pretty self explanatory site. It's search tools allow you to narrow down the dating field to people who meet your standards in term of distance, personality, looks, interests, and lifestyle. You can also filter the results to show only profiles that have photos or are online now and you can search by keywords.

marcop62
2/6/19

I appreciate the Dating.com because I am extremely thankful to the company for choosing the smartest, the most attractive and for sure alive girls. Thanks for such service.

prestonh26
2/6/19

This is a real good site and its a fun site. They do real cash outs too. You meet amazing people and makes it easy to meet new friends.

valentinah7
2/4/19
• Updated review

It's my second review about dating.com. After I wrote the first review and several failed attempts to get reimbursed for the stolen credits, I decided to purchase some more credits to finish up my previous conversation and in the end to close up my account. They charged twice my bank account and when I emailed and asked reimbursement for one charge, I was told that I already used the credits, which was not possible. They sent me a screen shoot of my conversation. Surprisingly, they will charge one sms 1 credit and another 17 credits? Did they count the words?!!! I did experiment and sent a same short message to two contacts and the charges were different, 5 credits and 10 credits? I have been changed several times for composing and reading a letter, which I never did. I have only used the chatting feature. I believe they hired people to chat with you so you keep spending. When I asked a guy to contact me on WhatsApp, viber or Facebook, the response was: "I am not a social media person". So instead of using free services, some people spend hundreds and thousands in the dating sites, does it make sense? I told the guy, I would rather give the money to the poor than make rich scammers even if it meant to "remain" single" for the rest of my life. I will follow up with my bank and see what comes out. People, stay away from this website. They have a very sophisticated "documented" system to steal from people like me.

“That's an scam website, its stealing money from people”
2/1/19
• Previous review

I joined the website a few days ago. Initially I paid $2.99. I ran out of credits only with few chats. Than I bought a couple of days ago 160 credits, around $100. I used about 30 credits in chatting and it wont allow me to continue, the payment window pops up and requires you to pay. First time I contacted the what supp account and they were pretty quick and explained the use of credits. Today I have sent several messages on whatsupp to get a clarification and they see my messages and no response. Not only that it is a very expensive dating website but its a scam that offer people $2.99 at the beginning and then
rip them off.

Response from Maria M., Dating.com Representative
Hello Valentina! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry for any inconvenience you faced at Dating.com.
We want to assure you that our managers will get back to you on WhatsApp as soon as possible.
carle57
2/4/19

Don't waste your money not real people just there to spend your money on credits and keep you talking and talking

jeanc213
2/3/19

Compared to other dating sites this one seemed better. The quality of people were better. The dating sites are like a meat market. My over all experience was good

wilburp6
2/3/19

Dating.com is a feature-packed website that will keep you returning for increasingly more. It's full with all the attributes you could hope for in a dating website as well as lots more you never ever imagined.

pablot19
2/3/19

Dating.com is one of the best dating services available. Signing up only takes a few minutes and from there you can start browsing profiles and contacting other singles. Be sure to take advantage of the matching system to be sure you'll be matching up with those you will most likely get along with.

danielh513
1/27/19

This app is a fake app and you hackers with stolen pictures and $#*!ing fake comments try to instigate people to buy fake account and then stolen their money.these girls and boys are not really exist here.

Response from Maria M., Dating.com Representative
Hello Daniel!
We are sorry that you feel this way about our site. We put a lot of effort into removing fake accounts and we are glad to state that there are very few of them at Dating.com
robinp163
1/25/19

Found an amazing woman that actually cares to get to know me and vice versa. We have been talking through text and phone calls since we met and talked online for over a week now. She is amazing!!!

lukas20
1/25/19

Found a great match!! Thanks Dating.com!! Looking forward to my new adventure with my someone special!! I highly recommend this site to those who are serious about finding your match!

jorye
1/25/19

I had a great experience with Dating.com. It gave me many suitable women to meet. I am currently engaged to one of my candidates :) very excited about what the future holds thanks to Dating.com

jackies171
1/25/19

I met a few people, one I am seeing now. I think it was worth what I paid for. Simple to use and user friendly.

abbyv11
1/19/19

I just joined this dating site.. Why all of the men who sent me a message looks like they are straight from a fashion magazine. Too good to be true. I have heard about a lot of scammer's story. There's no single one who looks average. Just find it odd.

robertm1004
1/9/19

Dating.com is not completely a fraudulent dating site but it is grossly manipulative. The naive women on the site (some are bots, I have proof), have obviously been told to keep chatting and emailing men who contact them to run up charges. And after a few chats they never appear online again making your contact a complete waste of time (and money). I count 30+ women who have made no attempt to reconnect with me later on.The site BLOCKS any email exchange or attempt to give contact number (even if you spell out the numbers). Each women is told (threatened?) not to go outside to any other site via Whatsapp or any other social network. I suspect many are on the payroll. I'm sure the Malta-based company will deny it.Perhaps after spending hundreds or thousands of dollars you may get lucky if you visit the country of a woman to meet. Oh and the phony ones who claim to be located in the USA are not, I have proof.The on-phone customer service folks do the best they can but you can tell they are uneasy explaining how it all works or how it rips men off. They cover the devious people who created such an exploitative application.I intend to demand a full refund for the money I spent and wasted. The time I wasted is my loss. Next I'll notify Google, Apple, Yahoo, AOL and every other search engine about this ripoff site and the ads they run on each.I hope as many men read this as possible and go elsewhere for dating sites. Oh, and this goes for sister sites like Anastasiadating and Amolatina too.RMfrom NY

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!!!!

Response from Maria M., Dating.com Representative
Hello Robert! Thank you for the review.
Dating.com is really sorry to hear that our members did not meet your expectations. We would like to assure you that the team is working every day to provide our customers with the best experience on the site. To secure our users, contact information exchange is proceded through customer support. Our users are free to move to other means of communication in case they feel the need.
We will be very glad if you give the site another chance and check out what we can offer.
ethans66
1/6/19

Highest number of singles of any dating site and dating app. Dating.com website is also fully optimized for use on desktop,smartphone, and tablet browsers. Dating.com is the right choice for you. It's a site that takes quality seriously. The design is clean and easy to use, and a lot of attention has been paid to details.

timothyp168
1/6/19

Dating.com is been a great experience for me nice friendly people definitely you can relate too I d found it a great experience hope you do too.

levig17
1/6/19

Dating.com is just as professional as its members are from the simple sign-up process to the easy-to-use interface, accurate matching system, and committed team. Dating.com platform caters to the cream of the dating crop and helps thousands of singles find love every month.

irvingb19
1/6/19

Enjoy the process and you will find one that fits the bill. Meeting, dating then marrying is a big commitment. I am thankful for Dating.com. Cheers and good luck to people, keep your hopes up.

kimberlyj93
1/6/19

This site doesn't allow you to delete your personal information, along with not even being able to delete the entire account itself. What if we found someone and no longer wanted to use this site?! This is a horrible way going about this app, makes you feel unsafe and like you cannot trust this site AT ALL with your info!

Response from Maria M., Dating.com Representative
Hello Kimberly!
To delete your account please contact our support team via email (support@dating.com) or via messengers (Facebook, WhatsApp).
aleksandran5
1/6/19

They pay people to chat with you.After 3 messages they asked you to pay.If u start chat can't continue if you don't pay and people don't answer on your questions

Response from Maria M., Dating.com Representative
Hello Aleksandra! Thank you for your review.
Dating.com is highly against such schemes as paying users to communicate on the site. We are an exclusive and respected service for people who want to meet others around the world. The money paid for the service helps us to keep the site safe and secure and to provide our members with excellent customer support 24/7.
gq5
1/1/19

The worst experience I have ever had.The charge is bloody high and the members seems to intentionally keep you staying there for paying as many credits as possible to chat. When I asked them to chat on other free APPs, they all rejected me and said some inconvincible excuses. The customer service is untrustworthy, too. They only respond me the first email. I wanted to clarify my doubts, they ignored me. Just save your money and don't be scammed. Keep away from this horrible dating site.

Response from Maria M., Dating.com Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review, we value every opinion.
Can you please indicate your customer ID so we could find your address to our customer support to check what caused a delay in replying?
The main goal of our site is to provide our customers with great service that is worth the price paid. We will do our best to resolve any doubt you may have.
oliverb58
12/27/18

Amazing experience for dating website. I would like to use it always and hope that every user having same experience. I wish everyone get best in their search. Everything is so comfortable here not like other sites where all things are one track things.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -5

Hi Curtis! Yes! Absolutly all our members are real! We have a special verification team to check all our members are real. We don't have any fake profiles on our platform. If you met any suspicious profile, please contact our CSD team. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

TOTAL SCAM!! I paid to test and see because my first impression was really bad, very fake profiles with basically the same texts. I also found it weird that as soon as I looked at a profile the person would shoot me a message...and this site doesn't show who's viewing your profile...another strange fact is that you don't have the option to delete your profile.I deleted everything, my pictures but could not exclude it . Anyway, don't waste your money, total scam. I also bought credits 1 day and had to cancell/block my credit card because the site charged me 5 times in a row on the same day, so they also work with extorsion...

By Maira M.

Hi! We accept debit cards and PayPal. If you have any issues purchasing the service please contact customer support at support@dating.com

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Yes, I am a woman, I had been on the dating.communities website for almost 3 months, I know very well as after they sent the email, I have to pay 10 credit to read each email. Even pictures, photo, video clip. If they are real why after chatting for months we already talking about marriage and still they refused (not one but 4 men from that website) to give real contact, email and wechat ID. In China wechat is very common even 80 years old have wechat. The men on thus site all claimed too old for wechat. That is really wired. Please be careful, those who said good review here, may be also their people. I am one of the victim who lose 5000 USD. I knew better.

By Jessica T.

Hi! Dating.com has a monthly membership that provides users with certain benefits.

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hi! please contact our support team for account history. You can reach us at support@dating.com

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hi Regina! The most important thing for us is the safety of our members. If you think that some profile is fake please report it and we will review it within 24 hours.

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hello, Brian! Thank you for the question. All our members are approved by the site's staff and they upload their videos and photos personally. We also have an option of video chat, where you can the members live. Have you tried it by the way?

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

HI! At the moment we accept only credit/debit cards and PayPal.

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hello! Dating.com is not a marriage agency, we are a communication platform :)

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dating.com staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Dating.com