Review of Dating.com

Meet anyone, anywhere!
Join Now

pratikshas4
10/13/19

Great website for online dating. Easy to use..mostly real people.. I recommend to everyone who looking for partner.

jasonj209
10/12/19

dating.com site is powered by chat bots. its only goal is to get your money.
If you signed up to this site. make sure you cancel your membership. They will keep charging you even if you cancel your dating.com account.
If using paypal, the instructions are wrong.
you have to go to settings > account settings > Money, banks and cards > Automatic payments > Set Automatic Payments > then cancel the membership for "SOL Networks Limited". They will keep charging you even if you cancel your dating.com account.

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Jason,
I am sorry to hear that our instructions didn't help you to cancel your membership. Please contact us via email support@dating.com so we could check what happened.
elisabethm61
10/8/19

This site is not real, fake profiiles and they stole 122 euro frommy creditcard without permission for less than a day chatting? It is no website with an award. It is all fake and the person with who you are chatting will keep you on the site and Will not give his number. He works with them, it is not for a date and after a view sentences you have to pay again. I warned the police, my lawyer and the creditcard company. So watch out. It is not an American site, but a foreign site.
Elisabeth

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Many of our users follow our recommendation to communicate on the site to be protected by the anti-scam policy we have. The policy has the option of refunding users in case the member they are chatting with appears to be not genuine. Please let us know if you have any complaints about particular members by contacting us via support@dating.com. We will be happy to address your issues with payments as well.
hakanc2
10/7/19

I joined to dating.com 3 days ago. Sytem is sending too many messages from different profiles. I have looked to "Work as" field of these profiles. There was writing lawyer, doctor, business owner. But their ages were 20 or 22 yo.
- Also, I have seen girl profiles who wrote to me from Prague. These girls were different girls and have different profiles, but their photo's background were same. I mean bed, carpet, sofa, light and other decorations were all same.
- All first messages were excellent and about love. I mean different profiles can't be write same type love messages. It can be automated messaging system.
- Girls seem very beatiful and sexy. Also photos are very professional. It requires professional photographer to take these shoots.
- All foreign girls was writing messages to me in English with excellent grammar. This was impossible...:)
- Some chinese black hair girls profile are showing "blonde" in about me's hair field.
- There are interesting many Chinese women profiles. Their profiles say that they are very rich and have their own business, they have many villas, more then 500 employees. When I checked a Chinese women's profile, they were business owner and very very rich ... :) (Chinalove.com website is working with same software and same database as dating.com)

website software was good..

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Hakan,
Let me kindly inform you that a lot of members attend professional photo sessions before activating their profiles on our site. Also, some of them use translation services to communicate on the website. Nevertheless, please send us links to profiles you experienced issues with to support@dating.com and we’ll personally check them for you.
Daria
elenag80
9/29/19

My first day I payed 2.99$ on the site and I made a video how I deleted a mark that I don't want that they take my money next month cause I felt that something wrong with the site. In some days I get that it is site with fake people and then I decided to delete my account but I couldn't cause last step doesn't work. I made a video too. And what we think
In one month they stole my money . 9,99 $ now I blocked my card. I'm so upset cause we can do nothing with this. I'm try to do something that this site will be blocked in Russia but I am not sure it will be easy.

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Elena,
Let me clarify for you that the box you left unchecked is meant to disable/enable auto-refill of credits on your account. In the screenshot, it is stated that the membership renews until you cancel. In order to cancel, you need to contact Customer Support. As far as I can see your membership has been already terminated. In case you have any remaining questions, please let us know via email support@dating.com.
gabrielleg26
9/24/19

This site does a great job of connecting people from all over the world. If you're looking to simply chat or flirt, this is the site for you. However, don't trust if you want something serious! Most men on the site are quick to speak of Love & Marriage without taking the time to get to know you, nor are they willing to pursue a genuine relationship! It's Fake Flattery! Free members are encouraged to talk to you to keep you interested in sight. It's Just a Game! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY or EMOTIONS!!!!

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Gabrielle,
We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfying experience with our members. Please send us links to profiles you experienced issues with to support@dating.com and we’ll personally check the profiles for you.
sachink40
9/22/19

I am getting lot of date here..I am so happy with this site before I am totally frustated..but now so so happy.

taniab35
9/18/19

The biggest hoax ever, they are making money on the expense and the hopes of lonely people. Please join me in reporting this site to the authorities, the more complaints, the better.

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Tania,
We are sorry to hear that you feel that way, could you please tell us what happened to make you feel so? We will be happy to address your concerns once you contact us at support@dating.com.
joyf53
9/16/19

This dating.com is a fake dating site . All men i tried to connect dont want to give their identity ( email , FB or messenger account ) . The names in the photo are fictitious so they cant be traced . The responders are staff from the dating site trained to lure subscribers to continue chatting to buy credits . They charged multiple times in a day and love letters and email messages are sent automatically by machines .

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Joy,
We intend that every member using our services does so having a genuine and sincere interest in finding their match. Also, we fight hard against fake profiles and scammers. Please send us information about members you experienced issues with to support@dating.com. We will be happy to look into it.
sumitd7
9/13/19

i have gone through so many dating website but all are fake & scam, but in here i got some real profile... i have done 2 conversation with two girls. great i like a lot

ambujakshin
9/13/19

I have seen many fake sites with fake profiles..and I never wanted to try again..but this one really works!!!

nnamdic
9/6/19

When you seek to know about something, beyond the face value, then you need a link like this. It takes you through basic information on dating

subzyc
9/6/19

When you seek to know anything about dating beyond the face value. Then you are in the best sore ever.

erickc40
Erick C.
9/6/19

Great site, both advance and easy to use, and also more people are active here. Thanks! Very nice people

jhonv2
9/6/19

Many people now prefer to use dating apps on their phones, rather than dating sites on their home computers. In fact some of the dating apps we reviewed only work with an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. Most of the best dating sites sitejabber.

mariad305
9/5/19

This site is a scam I would like to have my money back, those people are not real. They can't even exchange phone number and don't even have Facebook

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Maria,
We have several services to exchange phone numbers on the website. If you have any doubts about users, please send us links to their profiles to support@dating.com. We will be happy to assist you further.
ellig3
9/5/19

At the beginning you think it is a nice site with interesting people. But suddenly you understand that the profiles are fake - robots trying o convince you only to buy credits!!!! Be aware of it. So finally you want to deregister and delete you CC details but instead you are getting charge once again. You are trying to reach Customer service but no response. Now I am defiantly thinking to go to the police and report this site and ask for deleting my personal information! I don't trust them! Please if you have any information where else I can send claims and info about this scam site please inform me! As I see I am not the only one here so we have to combine our efforts against! It was my first experience and I am extremely disappointed. They only purpose of the site is too keep you on the site and enchase you for being chatting credits with fake profiles!

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Elli,
I see that your request has been handled by our Customer Service team and the details have been removed already. If you have any unaddressed concerns about the members, please share them with us via email support@dating.com. We fight hard against fake profiles and scammers so your contribution will be appreciated.
johnd2545
9/5/19

The Site sitejabber.com is neat and will organized. it is not hard to navigate and has very interesting content which makes it attractive to the visitors, which makes a satisfying feeling visit to the site.

jemed
9/5/19

I can't bealive this site is work amazing before i'm using there service. But now i'm big fan of this site.

tahird
9/5/19

I am impressed with very useful content in the subject site,They are really be taken as serious. and very useful and consider to be implementable.

elizal15
Eliza L.
9/4/19

porque me registre decía que es gratis para encontrar amistad o pareja y no puedo enviar mensajes porque piden datos de tarjeta de crédito es mentira

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Eliza,
Every credit spent on our site is used to support all of the departments that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time on our site while being able to build a relationship with a special member. That's why our services aren't free.
cherisha1
9/4/19

You can find good people you can really get along with. It is where I found the person who serves as my stress reliever right now though it took some time for me to find her due to the other profiles that seemed unreal. But overall, it is good.

aaronr118
Aaron R.
9/1/19

I thank the creator of this site, because thanks to this site I found the one who today is the love of my life, thank you very much.

animeshg3
9/1/19

Great site. Fully trustable. I got to know this site which is pretty cool. Thank you so much. Keep it up.

aashishh
9/1/19

Really amazing dating site. This site is legit and helpful site to get good partner. With the help of this app, I got my partner now she is my wife. Dating.com helps to find the soulmate for you. Love this site. Recommendable site for everyone

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Curtis! Yes! Absolutly all our members are real! We have a special verification team to check all our members are real. We don't have any fake profiles on our platform. If you met any suspicious profile, please contact our CSD team. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

TOTAL SCAM!! I paid to test and see because my first impression was really bad, very fake profiles with basically the same texts. I also found it weird that as soon as I looked at a profile the person would shoot me a message...and this site doesn't show who's viewing your profile...another strange fact is that you don't have the option to delete your profile.I deleted everything, my pictures but could not exclude it . Anyway, don't waste your money, total scam. I also bought credits 1 day and had to cancell/block my credit card because the site charged me 5 times in a row on the same day, so they also work with extorsion...

By Maira M.

Yes, I am a woman, I had been on the dating.communities website for almost 3 months, I know very well as after they sent the email, I have to pay 10 credit to read each email. Even pictures, photo, video clip. If they are real why after chatting for months we already talking about marriage and still they refused (not one but 4 men from that website) to give real contact, email and wechat ID. In China wechat is very common even 80 years old have wechat. The men on thus site all claimed too old for wechat. That is really wired. Please be careful, those who said good review here, may be also their people. I am one of the victim who lose 5000 USD. I knew better.

By Jessica T.

Hi Robert! Absolutly not! All messages are created only by users. To make chat invite you can use Mingle service. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

Hi! We accept debit cards and PayPal. If you have any issues purchasing the service please contact customer support at support@dating.com

By Maria M.

More than you could afford! The site is a scam

By Don K.

Of course they all are fake women.. i have had my phone number and my mail adress in my profil several weeks, no one have contact me.. its it fun if they tell they looking for 2nd half..scam.. leave this site.. best option..seen several women who works for Anastasia datingsite have profil in here too..i know 2 translators who works for Anastasia. And they told its lots of fake profils there..

By Alpo M.

@Maria, why? Because most if profiles on your site are fake and only lead by your employees? :)

By Julia B.

Bagaimana cara menjadi anggota bulanan ? Berapa harus bayar

By Tika L.

Sorry to hear same thing happened to me I got debited 6 times $15.99 total of $145 in less than 5 mins. sent e mails for refunds nothing came through I just unscribed and alerted google to get my credit card details off that site

By Bliss J.
Questions? Get answers from the Dating.com staff and other customers.

Dating.com?