Review of Dating.com

Meet anyone, anywhere!
Join Now

ritaw73
4/20/19

Just another apps that required you to pay and got nothing in return except few lines of sweet words

I dont think all the men there are realll !!!

shamsahj
4/17/19

So they are so good in charging your account... all is fake.. i have registered in 10 minutes ago and got 50 mans online messaging me with all sweet words as if they were waiting for my registration. I spent $22 already and still i am being asked to pay more and more if i want to read messages.
If you message your contact they disappear straight away..After every 3-4 exchange message they ask you to pay.

Not recommended even to try

pedroh46
4/9/19

I sincerely believe this app is the best out and really puts you in a position to meet someone you might not have ever gotten to. I did see her before we met online but if it werent for this site...we probably would have never really met!

annau13
4/9/19

After being a widow I didn't think I would find love again at 47! I started talking to Tom and we have been dating every since and are making plans for the future. I would recommend Dating.com to all my single friends! Great place to meet your next love and a great group of new friends!

rachelp156
4/9/19

Dating.com has opened my eyes and doors for me. Had a fab response and met some wonderful men in the process. It has been a fantastic way of meeting guys in a relaxed and fun way and helped me build some lovely friendships and hopefully a possible relationship. I would recommend Dating.com to any woman who is ready to move on with her life and whom is wanting more romance out of life.

lukes115
4/3/19

There are some really lovely girls on this site. I fell crazily in love with pretty and well-educated girl. I didn't think I could have so much in common with one girl. I visited her twice already, and am now planning to invite her to come and live with me. Dating.com was of great help, but it is now time we start managing things for ourselves.

bradleyc71
4/3/19

I met a great girl! Thank you Dating.com! We talked for a couple of weeks then we finally met in person. We are a great match and I'm so thankful that God brought us together!

gemmas26
3/28/19

Dating.com is seen as the top of the online dating tree and u can see why. Lots of people to talk to, easy to use, offline gatherings are easy to set up. I'd say of the four or five dating sites ive tried only wejustfit.com betters it. So much better than blind dates or being hooked up by mutual friends (oh the disappointments) and far cheaper too. Give it a shot if you're considering it there are good trial options for most dating sites and ive never had any problems. Gemma

malachib18
3/27/19

Dating.com is a perfect online dating site! I found that most people on here are genuine and really looking for love! The site is very easy to use and there are a variety of people on here so there's something for everyone! This is not a hookup site so the people tend to be more mature and can actually hold a conversation.

andresf20
3/27/19

This was my first experience with online dating and found Dating.com to be a very easy site to navigate. I was most fortunate to meet a fantastic lady the day I joined. I am not sure how the site screens potential interests but in my case it was spot on. I wish you have same good fortune.

wayneb218
3/27/19

Dating.com gave me the chance to adventure out and meet people that I may have never had a chance to know. Exchanging messages first and getting a chance to know someone before meeting them was very nice to me. Believe it or not, you can really get to know someone pretty intimately by doing this. I made some great friends and then eventually, I met my soul mate here when I had honestly given up on the idea of true love!

charlesr288
3/22/19

Seems to be okay, not / not less. In my opinion it can be worth checking out but Yamvoo, Tinder, Bumble are good enough, so why experiment with those sites unless you are 100% sure it works for you?!

anonymouss441
3/21/19

Men and women tapped by the site to chat with paid members are very professional in making you believe that they are real in their intentions like face to face meeting , loving you very much, sending you recorded video but the same greetings for each video sent but they evade video chat , no proof of names given , emails , social media are forbidden , This is a fraudulent site and totally deceiving ! They will attract so you will pay credits to continue chatting . Different people chat with you to represent the person in the photo you chose . They don't just rob you with money , time but can kill you with trauma and emotional pain . I kept a copy of all my experiences with this site . The site policy states that money will be refunded if complaints on deception are valid but I sent them several messages with details but they try to evade and play around my statements , I continue to pray for their souls .

alisonc71
3/16/19

Dating platform for my taste. Easy to handle, irresistible girls, good service. In short time I found my favorites and I have no problem with fee. Member for three months, all of my experiences are very good.

christianb132
3/16/19

Dating.com also uses an anti-fraud system that scams all existing profiles and alerts the customer support team if it detects a suspicious profile. The customer team also investigates reports of abuse sent in by other members who are suspecting someone is trying to scam them. Upon receiving notifications of suspicious profiles, the security team checks each incident and deletes and bans offending profiles.

winstonn6
3/16/19

Dating.com is nice website. Features are amazing and live steaming feature is wonderful. I love the app also..where you can chat beautiful girls..Thanks guys great job

williamp743
3/16/19

People say the most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling. And even more beautiful is that knowing you are the reason behind it. Now I think Im the happiest man in the world, for I could see my lady smiling for me. I suspected Dating.com before, but when I saw the smile on my ladies face in real life, all doubts are now dispelled. Good luck guys! Hope all of you can find a special one on Dating.com like me.

dans755
3/16/19

Dating.com is an online dating platform that's open internationally for both men and women. With about ten plus years of experience in connecting people, the dating site aims to "expand dating opportunities," allowing singles from all over the world to meet in a safe and secure digital space.

marryc14
3/14/19

Dating.com app (and site) has a lot of different features, for instance, members can enjoy a live streaming service. Also Dating.com has a simple layout of the app and the site which makes it relatively easy to navigate and understand where is what. Oh, and make sure to test out the matching and search features to see if this platform is right for you. Because over the years, this dating site has honed its premium matching and communication tools to connect individuals across the world.

marryt2
3/14/19

Nearly 3 years ago my husband and I had our first date after meeting via Dating.com. It's been such an adventure and we have really grown together. Our similar interests, upbringing and family values has made this a perfect match, and we are as strong as ever! We now have a gorgeous house Couldn't be happier and looking forward to spending many more years together and expanding our family in the near future! So grateful to Dating.com! :)

macb31
3/14/19

I tried Dating.com for the first time and met my future wife. There seemed to be a lot more woman available than on any other site that I had tried before. The process of contacting possible eligible woman was much more easier than on other sites. The very first woman I contacted later married me a few years later so I was very happy with my experience on this dating site.

liamw26
3/13/19

I would happily recommend this site if you are looking for a genuine and reliable dating site. I have met some wonderful people through the site and I have been impressed with the matches that have been selected for me. The customer service division has been exceptional and very efficient and helpful. This is a very professional site and their aim is to find a compatible partner for you. Keep up the good work Dating.com

krisztinat1
2/27/19

Dating.com stole my money! I was just browsing and they stole 18.99 EUR from my account! First I paid 2,99 EUR and today they stole more! I asked them why did this happen and they said it is not refundable and I used almost all of them!!! They stole my money some minutes before this, I didn't do anything!!! I want my money back!!!

Please somebody help me! :(

paulf352
2/24/19

It is certainly a good way to meet amazing people, takes time to meet the one that made you the happiest. But really works and everyone I meet was wonderful people. Made friends for life and more importantly, really allowed to meet the woman I want to be with forever

mikel606
2/24/19

Dating.com is a safe and secure environment that supported me in my search for love. Through Dating.com I was able to meet the most amazing woman. We've been together for over 2 years and have just bought a house together! I'm really grateful to Dating.com for enabling this to come about.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Curtis! Yes! Absolutly all our members are real! We have a special verification team to check all our members are real. We don't have any fake profiles on our platform. If you met any suspicious profile, please contact our CSD team. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

Yes, I am a woman, I had been on the dating.communities website for almost 3 months, I know very well as after they sent the email, I have to pay 10 credit to read each email. Even pictures, photo, video clip. If they are real why after chatting for months we already talking about marriage and still they refused (not one but 4 men from that website) to give real contact, email and wechat ID. In China wechat is very common even 80 years old have wechat. The men on thus site all claimed too old for wechat. That is really wired. Please be careful, those who said good review here, may be also their people. I am one of the victim who lose 5000 USD. I knew better.

By Jessica T.

TOTAL SCAM!! I paid to test and see because my first impression was really bad, very fake profiles with basically the same texts. I also found it weird that as soon as I looked at a profile the person would shoot me a message...and this site doesn't show who's viewing your profile...another strange fact is that you don't have the option to delete your profile.I deleted everything, my pictures but could not exclude it . Anyway, don't waste your money, total scam. I also bought credits 1 day and had to cancell/block my credit card because the site charged me 5 times in a row on the same day, so they also work with extorsion...

By Maira M.

Hi Robert! Absolutly not! All messages are created only by users. To make chat invite you can use Mingle service. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

Hi! We accept debit cards and PayPal. If you have any issues purchasing the service please contact customer support at support@dating.com

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hi! Dating.com has a monthly membership that provides users with certain benefits.

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hi! please contact our support team for account history. You can reach us at support@dating.com

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hi Regina! The most important thing for us is the safety of our members. If you think that some profile is fake please report it and we will review it within 24 hours.

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

Hello, Brian! Thank you for the question. All our members are approved by the site's staff and they upload their videos and photos personally. We also have an option of video chat, where you can the members live. Have you tried it by the way?

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

HI! At the moment we accept only credit/debit cards and PayPal.

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dating.com staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Dating.com