Dating.com

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Dating.com has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 555 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dating.com also ranks 1st among Dating sites.

Special offer from Dating.com
Meet anyone, anywhere!
Join Now Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• Ive met the most amazing girl and believe her to be my soul mate and wife in future.
  • Great site, both advance and easy to use, and also more people are active here.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• At least their customer service rep was very cooperative and nice.
  • After 3 months I was charged without my agreement, I was disappointed.
  • When you raise a complaint't with their so called customer support they ignore you.
How would you rate Dating.com?

“best and informative post about insurance ....”

Gihan K.
8/29/19

"I finally exposed the website to..." It was my first dating experience after a long time being married. And such a disgusting.. terrible. Immediately after registration I was contacted by a crowd of pretty good looking men, all nonsmoking, not drinking, never been married and without kids. Advocates, doctors, models, businessmen of every kind. Actually, all of them had very - astonishing - poor English, even for my non-native approach, the same lexicon, same syntax, and pretty same manner to set smiles and other icons. Same!!! I chatted with one businessman from Denmark, with two (advocate and lawyer) from the USA and one worker (cannot remember exactly of his metier) from Venezuela. Absolutely the same dialog manner in every case. They refused to switch to another messenger or even to email, and all of them had the same behavioral pattern: they send me one message per day at the late evening with a new photo ($10 for reading email and $60 for opening the photo). I stopped the dialogs after blowing up the first $140. Slowly I got the idea :( Please remember the one: even though the "customer support" claims they are fighting against scams the website is the ONLY instance who gets the profit from all these payments, and users are supposed to pay for each received and sent email, each chat, each received and sent photo - so that the business model' of the source is pretty plausible. As I decided to delete my profile I couldn't reach out to the support for a while, so I made an expose to the German police (the only option I had as a German citizen) and turned with this info to the support. My profile was deleted within seconds!!! Guys, if you are in the USA, please do the same - the source is a cybercrime without any doubts. Even the people from Dating commenting here like Daria and Alexander do not truly exist - and even they write the same style as profiles on Dating. Totally fake and scam! Be aware! best and informative post about insurance. Really very helpful blog post we came to know much information !!

“DO NOT TRUST THESE POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!!!!”

Debora A.
4/26/19

1. You don't have to be a professor to tell that 90% of the positive reviews on this site has been written by the same person! Dating.com writes a lot of positive reviews here! 2. If you browse people at dating.com you will quickly notice that the same persons roll over the screen again and again. They have only about 100 profiles and most of them are fake profiles. 3. If you read the persons profiles you will find a looooot of inconsistencies. A 20 year old woman claims to be a doctor etc...!!!! 4. I've been there for a long time now and all these gorgeus ladies are STILL there! It seems that no one wants them or.... maybe they are just stationary profiles ment for sending you a few lines and then they stop writing when you want to meet or communicate OUTSIDE the site...

customer service (22) 3 months (7) customer support (10) people (152) soul mate (6) money (90) credit card (13) great site (13) scam site (5) this site (145) site i (98) profile (97)
rogerj78
January 14th, 2020
Not bad! In fact it's a lot better than most American dating sites: no overcharges, no complicated money-making schemes. Maybe they don't have as many beautiful women as http://J4Love.net
does, but I think they are doing a great job and they are rapidly growing. So chances are high that you can meet a nice lady there. Sometimes you can come across a scammer, but it's up to you to just stop corresponding with her. Usually they remove scammers' profiles when you report them.
veronicam173
October 29th, 2019
I was interested , I entered yesterday payed the initial fee immediately they asked for one 2nd payment, after 10 messages they make you pay more 99 dolls. (160 credits ) people do not want to contact you elsewhere so push you to continue paying. Many men telling you their looking for the one etc and in the second or first message they want to marry you like women trafficking . The wey they use credits is absurd, at first difficult to understand how to send a simple message. no one answers on the whatsapp or messenger customer service.
Dear Veronica,

I am sorry you doubt our services.

Apart from your membership, you always should have some credits to communicate.

I understand it might look pricey, but such a policy helps us to provide you with a 24/7 Customer Support and Moderation Team that verifies all the accounts to be genuine.

We already contacted you regarding your issue.

Slava
elenag80
September 29th, 2019
My first day I payed 2.99$ on the site and I made a video how I deleted a mark that I don't want that they take my money next month cause I felt that something wrong with the site. In some days I get that it is site with fake people and then I decided to delete my account but I couldn't cause last step doesn't work. I made a video too. And what we think
In one month they stole my money . 9,99 $ now I blocked my card. I'm so upset cause we can do nothing with this. I'm try to do something that this site will be blocked in Russia but I am not sure it will be easy.
Dear Elena,
Let me clarify for you that the box you left unchecked is meant to disable/enable auto-refill of credits on your account. In the screenshot, it is stated that the membership renews until you cancel. In order to cancel, you need to contact Customer Support. As far as I can see your membership has been already terminated. In case you have any remaining questions, please let us know via email support@dating.com.
lauras902
December 1st, 2019
I have used the site after being lured for months. Fell for one of the men who conveniently can never meet in person. The site also scrambles your contact info if you try to share it with others. I am just disgusted that the site seems to employ members to keep you spending money. Sad. Stay away !
Hi Laura!

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. Let me kindly inform you that you can meet members in real life and also you can exchange personal contact details. You can use Video Chat or Flowers and Presents services to exchange personal contact information. After your exchange contact information, you are more than welcome to organize your meeting.
If you experienced some particular issues, please contact our customer success team and they will be happy to help.
We fight hard against fake profiles and scammers. Please send us a link to a profile you experienced issues with to support@dating.com and we’ll personally check the profiles for you.
amogelangk
January 21st, 2020
i have to say im ipressed with this site..i meet someone on this site and somewhere now.so i would recommend it
menat1
December 11th, 2019
Im sure you will love this site very much, Attractive design and features in website and app both.These dating experts encourage users to always meet in public, go at their own pace, and trust their instincts.Thanks Dating.com
jasonj209
October 12th, 2019
dating.com site is powered by chat bots. its only goal is to get your money.
If you signed up to this site. make sure you cancel your membership. They will keep charging you even if you cancel your dating.com account.
If using paypal, the instructions are wrong.
you have to go to settings > account settings > Money, banks and cards > Automatic payments > Set Automatic Payments > then cancel the membership for "SOL Networks Limited". They will keep charging you even if you cancel your dating.com account.
Dear Jason,
I am sorry to hear that our instructions didn't help you to cancel your membership. Please contact us via email support@dating.com so we could check what happened.
pablog60
January 10th, 2020
Interesting dating site with lots of posibilities. You can choose between several couples according to your preferences. Good dating site for finding your middle orange.
seas10
January 14th, 2020
This is one of few decent sites left for dating. I have gone on a couple of dates and i was pleased
aaronr118
Aaron R.
September 1st, 2019
I thank the creator of this site, because thanks to this site I found the one who today is the love of my life, thank you very much.
karinj11
December 24th, 2019
i didn't post a photo but i immediately received responses from no less than 14 gorgeous guys saying how fantastic i looked and pleading for a relationship with me! a scam through and through
Hi Karin,

Let me kindly inform you that on our site we have the "Let"s Mingle" service that allows you to send messages to the whole group of people, so it isn't really strange to receive messages even if you don't have any photos in your profile :)
On our site we have a very strict security policy to protect you from fake profiles, you can read more about it here: https://www.dating.com/people/#dating-securely
If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact our customer success team: support@dating.com
guyb29
November 26th, 2019
Make this test,old:fill up your profile this way:85 years old,put no pic of you,let all the questions totally empty of answers and you will continue to get dozens and dozens of invitations to chat! totally automated invitations and you will talk with the hired scammers to steal as much money as possible in the fake chats!
Dear Customer,

I'm sorry you doubt our members.

You received a lot of chat invitations to expand your communication opportunities and find your match faster. This feature helps members to connect with each other and start a conversation right away. Many members really like it.

Feel free to contact us at support@dating.com and we will address all your concerns.

Slava
joyf53
September 16th, 2019
This dating.com is a fake dating site . All men i tried to connect dont want to give their identity ( email , FB or messenger account ) . The names in the photo are fictitious so they cant be traced . The responders are staff from the dating site trained to lure subscribers to continue chatting to buy credits . They charged multiple times in a day and love letters and email messages are sent automatically by machines .
Dear Joy,
We intend that every member using our services does so having a genuine and sincere interest in finding their match. Also, we fight hard against fake profiles and scammers. Please send us information about members you experienced issues with to support@dating.com. We will be happy to look into it.
joannen40
December 22nd, 2019
I would like to highly recommend this site for those who were searching for their true love! There are many interesting and attracting users on this site. The service provided by this site is luring and affordable! Do not be hesitate to try it on!
frederickd43
October 31st, 2019
This site only after for your money, if they really what to connect people they shouldn't be charging money.... Maybe then they'll have a a good rating, alot of then girl will start to chat with after having an account. How much you need to spent for all of those girl. I even wonder if they are true firls or fake.....
Dear Frederick,

We are sorry to hear about your concerns about our pricing policy. Our prices may seem a bit high, check what you get for it: anti-scam protection, constant updates with new exciting features. You can look at it from this side: you are paying for a great experience and emotions and we are doing our best to provide that experience to you. We are available at +18889809770 at any time. You can also share your concerns via email support@dating.com.
taniab35
September 18th, 2019
The biggest hoax ever, they are making money on the expense and the hopes of lonely people. Please join me in reporting this site to the authorities, the more complaints, the better.
Dear Tania,
We are sorry to hear that you feel that way, could you please tell us what happened to make you feel so? We will be happy to address your concerns once you contact us at support@dating.com.
davida1571
December 16th, 2019
Be careful as when you pay as at the bottom of the page is a very tinny checked box which allow them to take money automaticly from your card. Is a scam! near 100 euro in less then an hour!
Hi David!

Thank you for sending us a message.
I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way, but I'm not quite sure why you think that it is a scam. All the information about the Automatic Purchasing option is clearly written on the Purchase Credits page + on the Terms and Conditions page. We make sure to inform our customers about how the billing works. You can disable the Automatic Purchasing option at any point in time. That option helps you to get in touch with other people without the need to purchase credits manually.
If you need any assistance, you are welcome to contact our customer success team: support@dating.com
marilyna96
January 29th, 2020
This website is very useful and simple to meet people of all ages ... maybe I would not say to know love ... but at least you can get distracted with different cultures and spend pleasant times through the internet ... thank you very much.
elisabethm61
October 8th, 2019
This site is not real, fake profiiles and they stole 122 euro frommy creditcard without permission for less than a day chatting? It is no website with an award. It is all fake and the person with who you are chatting will keep you on the site and Will not give his number. He works with them, it is not for a date and after a view sentences you have to pay again. I warned the police, my lawyer and the creditcard company. So watch out. It is not an American site, but a foreign site.
Elisabeth
Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Many of our users follow our recommendation to communicate on the site to be protected by the anti-scam policy we have. The policy has the option of refunding users in case the member they are chatting with appears to be not genuine. Please let us know if you have any complaints about particular members by contacting us via support@dating.com. We will be happy to address your issues with payments as well.
mariad305
September 5th, 2019
This site is a scam I would like to have my money back, those people are not real. They can't even exchange phone number and don't even have Facebook
Dear Maria,
We have several services to exchange phone numbers on the website. If you have any doubts about users, please send us links to their profiles to support@dating.com. We will be happy to assist you further.
gabrielleg26
September 24th, 2019
This site does a great job of connecting people from all over the world. If you're looking to simply chat or flirt, this is the site for you. However, don't trust if you want something serious! Most men on the site are quick to speak of Love & Marriage without taking the time to get to know you, nor are they willing to pursue a genuine relationship! It's Fake Flattery! Free members are encouraged to talk to you to keep you interested in sight. It's Just a Game! DON'T WASTE TIME, MONEY or EMOTIONS!!!!
Dear Gabrielle,
We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfying experience with our members. Please send us links to profiles you experienced issues with to support@dating.com and we’ll personally check the profiles for you.
kaylam145
January 12th, 2020
Best website for your fantasies and to drain your money. None of the members willing to step out in real world. Been observing These members for quite sometime.they stay online for hours must be hunting for a next prey.
Hi Kayla,

Thank you for the review!
Maybe you haven't communicated with those members long enough? I'm sure if you communicate with a person for some time, they will be more than willing to continue your communication of the site. Also, it isn't really strange for members to be online for a long time, a lot of members are using our site from their phones. So even if they aren't near their computers, they will still appear as "Online".
If you experienced any particular issues, please get in touch with our customer success team and we will do our best to help: support@dating.com
ketanm2
December 6th, 2019
i have done 2 conversation with two girls.some of the dating apps we reviewed only work with an os. Most of the best dating sites sitejabber. Dating.com is a great website
sanjul
January 23rd, 2020
This website is one of the best dating websites I have visited. I have got a partner on this website. Thank you so much. really awesome website. hope to see growing this website.
andrec102
January 21st, 2020
the best dating site of world for very serious relationships and perfect way to trusted connection. the most trusted specialty logistics company in all countrys. not bad, no complicated and no overcharges

Are the girls real

Hi Curtis! Yes! Absolutly all our members are real! We have a special verification team to check all our members are real. We don't have any fake profiles on our platform. If you met any suspicious profile, please contact our CSD team. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C.,
See more answers (12)

TOTAL SCAM!! I paid to test and see because my first impression was really bad, very fake profiles with basically the same texts. I also found it weird that as soon as I looked at a profile the person would shoot me a message...and this site doesn't show who's viewing your profile...another strange fact is that you don't have the option to delete your profile.I deleted everything, my pictures but could not exclude it . Anyway, don't waste your money, total scam. I also bought credits 1 day and had to cancell/block my credit card because the site charged me 5 times in a row on the same day, so they also work with extorsion...

By Maira M.
See more answers (8)

Yes, I am a woman, I had been on the dating.communities website for almost 3 months, I know very well as after they sent the email, I have to pay 10 credit to read each email. Even pictures, photo, video clip. If they are real why after chatting for months we already talking about marriage and still they refused (not one but 4 men from that website) to give real contact, email and wechat ID. In China wechat is very common even 80 years old have wechat. The men on thus site all claimed too old for wechat. That is really wired. Please be careful, those who said good review here, may be also their people. I am one of the victim who lose 5000 USD. I knew better.

By Jessica T.
See more answers (8)

Hi Robert! Absolutly not! All messages are created only by users. To make chat invite you can use Mingle service. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C.,
See more answers (3)

Hi! We accept debit cards and PayPal. If you have any issues purchasing the service please contact customer support at support@dating.com

By Maria M.

More than you could afford! The site is a scam

By Don K.

Of course they all are fake women.. i have had my phone number and my mail adress in my profil several weeks, no one have contact me.. its it fun if they tell they looking for 2nd half..scam.. leave this site.. best option..seen several women who works for Anastasia datingsite have profil in here too..i know 2 translators who works for Anastasia. And they told its lots of fake profils there..

By Alpo M.
See more answers (3)

yes my experience proves so. o explained all this in my previous answer

By Karin J.
See more answers (2)

@Maria, why? Because most if profiles on your site are fake and only lead by your employees? :)

By Julia B.

Bagaimana cara menjadi anggota bulanan ? Berapa harus bayar

By Tika L.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dating.com staff and other customers.

Dating.com is the place to meet people from around the world for exciting communication and online companionship.
It increases members chances of meeting someone new, discovering unique places as well as doing things that they never knew they would have an opportunity to do before. It represents a fun and easy way for people to communicate across the globe. Dating.com now covers more than 32 countries and offers the technology that enables members takes communication further than ever.

alexc124
Alex C.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dating.com?

Have a question about Dating.com?