Review of Dating.com

Meet anyone, anywhere!
Join Now

noumane1
8/22/19

Wow great, this website is important to me. One of the best websites to find dates and easy to use. I have tried so many apps but this one is best so far. I highly recommend this website if you are looking for a real online dating experience.

issai
8/22/19

the design is cool, the explication of differents sections is very detailed and helpful and it is really good search tool for members that are searching for dating partners

hasiburr4
8/22/19

This is very good site.so please review this site and share it.i share it anywhere ..and i know this is very Useful to all.

steevs1
8/22/19

It is a recommended page for single adults

is the place to meet people from around the world for exciting communication and online companionship.

mostafaa16
8/22/19

This site is really cool and easy to use, I stay long hours on this site without getting bored
Thanks

essama8
8/22/19

Good network as well as I recommend to evaluate because it is excellent work
It's great work and beautiful design

ashisht8
8/22/19

This is a perfect dating site. It provide us with the dating information. It is a perfect destination for those who wants to date online and have fun.

torbens5
8/22/19

this site is amazing to find dating and also good site for dating. This is really nice for dating, 100000%

hocinex
8/22/19

i like this site ,it is very good , and you have a good chance on it ,i had a nice dating experience ,you can find your disired partner without any probleme,and you will pass a good time

kincheongy
8/22/19

This website has the appeal and attractions to those who want to get companions from all over the world.

senkimb
8/22/19

I have found the girl that I have wanted to find on this site and I think it is legit. Recommending to all.

feylicac
8/20/19

this a great website, i like this very much, i can find my partner here! thanks! never regret to join here...

juliab287
8/18/19

It was my first dating experience after a long time being married. And such a disgusting.. terrible. Immediately after registration I was contacted by a crowd of pretty good looking men, all non smoking, not drinking, never been married and without kids. Advocates, doctors, models, business men of every kind. Actually all of them had very - astonishing - poor English, even for my non-native approach, the same lexicon, same syntax and pretty same manner to set smiles and other icons. Same!!! I chatted with one business man from Denmark, with two (advocate and lawyer) from the USA and one worker (cannot remember exactly of his metier) from Venezuela. Absolutely the same dialog manner in every case. They refused to switch to another messenger or even to email, and all of them had the same behavioral pattern: they send me one message per day at the late evening with a new photo ($10 for reading email and $60 for opening the photo). I stopped the dialogs after blowing up first $140. Slowly I got the idea :(
Please remember the one: even though the "customer support" claims they are fighting against scams the website is the ONLY instance who gets the profit from all these payments, and users are supposed to pay for each received and sent email, each chat, each received and sent photo - so that the business model' of the source is pretty plausible.
As I decided to delete my profile I couldn't reach out the support for a while, so I made an expose to the German police (only option I had as a German citizen) and turned with this info to the support. My profile was deleted within seconds!!!

Guys, if you are in the USA, please do the same - the source is a cyber crime without any doubts. Even the people from Dating commenting here like Daria and Alexander do not truly exist - and even they write the same style as profiles on Dating.
Totally fake and scame! Be aware!

Tip for consumers: Do not sign up, it is a pure scame!

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Julia,
First of all, I apologize for the delay in handling your request. Due to the higher than normal volume of inquiries, our support team is temporarily working off our reply schedule. However, all of the requests are handled regardless of the subject.
I am sorry to hear about your unsatisfying experience with our members. We aim to protect our clients and provide a wide range of opportunities to communicate with users in services, using videos with audio and pictures.
Please provide us with the links to the members you communicated with to support@dating.com, we will check their correspondence. Kindly note that most of the users tend to share private information, once they know each other well.
Best regards,
mr368
8/17/19

Fake website. Be careful. Full of scammers & Not real people too. Dont try even. Dont pay for scammers

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Customer,
We fight hard against fake profiles and scammers. Please send us a link to a profile you experienced issues with to support@dating.com and we’ll personally check the profiles for you.
Best regards,
saurabhs35
8/15/19

Excellent web for some who meet togather and spend time to each other.always it is nice to everyone.

andriodp
8/15/19

I liked website design and it is easy to understand and communicate.Finally good experience.Uses experience is tooo good.

corinnem25
8/14/19

Don't sign up, the profiles are so fake! They all look like models! It's either you're talking to fake people or robots! They won't even allow you to delete your profile it's really suspicious.

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Corrine,
We are sorry to hear about your doubts regarding Dating.com members. On our site we have a very strict security policy to protect our customers: https://www.dating.com/people/#dating-securely. Please send us links to the questionable profiles along with your ID number or email registered to support@dating.com so we could assist you further.
ultrat
8/14/19

Awesome, this is the good site for dating. This is really nice for dating, this site is amazing to find dating.

madushanf
8/14/19

This site is very good site. I recommend this site.because this site is very helpful my shopping. I like very much beauty and fashion section.thank you.

manishha
8/14/19

I have tried sending my phone number and email id in email and messages, but they keep deleting the info, forcing me to keep buying credits to establish contact. Even those members sending me their phone numbers or email ids, the website deletes that information. The email writing and reading is so BLOODY EXPENSIVE !!! After blowing up so many dollars, i just do not know what to do now......I WANT MY INFO TO BE GIVEN TO MY CONTACTS ELSE REFUND ALL MY MONEY

Response from Daria S., Dating.com Representative
Dear Manish,
We have special services to exchange contact details: Video Chat and Flowers & Gifts. There you can exchange information without any issues. Every credit spent on our site is used to support all of the departments that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time on our site while being able to build a relationship with a special member. We will be happy to assist you with your other questions via email support@dating.com.
missl25
8/13/19

One of the great sites I have never known, thanks to whom I met new people and friends from different parts of the world.In addition, people here are respected and that's what interests me.

nahint
8/13/19

i want tos say from hart it was really best site for dating .i am using it and its really good to find people who are looking for serious. Thank To you

shanikam1
8/13/19

This site is great for adults and adolescents. I like this site a lot. It also helps to identify every person in the world.

freddies38
8/13/19

This is the best website ever. The content of this website was useful as well as awesome. I really liked the website as well as articles of this website.Thank you for developer and content writer of this website.

akkatij
8/13/19

This is good app which u useful for lot of members. And many people will like this i hope no one will comment bad i think so because it is that much of good and usefull.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Curtis! Yes! Absolutly all our members are real! We have a special verification team to check all our members are real. We don't have any fake profiles on our platform. If you met any suspicious profile, please contact our CSD team. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

Yes, I am a woman, I had been on the dating.communities website for almost 3 months, I know very well as after they sent the email, I have to pay 10 credit to read each email. Even pictures, photo, video clip. If they are real why after chatting for months we already talking about marriage and still they refused (not one but 4 men from that website) to give real contact, email and wechat ID. In China wechat is very common even 80 years old have wechat. The men on thus site all claimed too old for wechat. That is really wired. Please be careful, those who said good review here, may be also their people. I am one of the victim who lose 5000 USD. I knew better.

By Jessica T.

TOTAL SCAM!! I paid to test and see because my first impression was really bad, very fake profiles with basically the same texts. I also found it weird that as soon as I looked at a profile the person would shoot me a message...and this site doesn't show who's viewing your profile...another strange fact is that you don't have the option to delete your profile.I deleted everything, my pictures but could not exclude it . Anyway, don't waste your money, total scam. I also bought credits 1 day and had to cancell/block my credit card because the site charged me 5 times in a row on the same day, so they also work with extorsion...

By Maira M.

Hi Robert! Absolutly not! All messages are created only by users. To make chat invite you can use Mingle service. Best regards, Alex

By Alex C., China Love Representative

Hi! We accept debit cards and PayPal. If you have any issues purchasing the service please contact customer support at support@dating.com

By Maria M.

More than you could afford! The site is a scam

By Don K.

Of course they all are fake women.. i have had my phone number and my mail adress in my profil several weeks, no one have contact me.. its it fun if they tell they looking for 2nd half..scam.. leave this site.. best option..seen several women who works for Anastasia datingsite have profil in here too..i know 2 translators who works for Anastasia. And they told its lots of fake profils there..

By Alpo M.

@Maria, why? Because most if profiles on your site are fake and only lead by your employees? :)

By Julia B.

Bagaimana cara menjadi anggota bulanan ? Berapa harus bayar

By Tika L.

Sorry to hear same thing happened to me I got debited 6 times $15.99 total of $145 in less than 5 mins. sent e mails for refunds nothing came through I just unscribed and alerted google to get my credit card details off that site

By Bliss J.
Questions? Get answers from the Dating.com staff and other customers.

Dating.com?