AuctionEssistance reviews

Tel: 8056167571
support@auctionessistance.com

flinth
10/2/15

This service was great. It was quick, supportive, cheap, and worth it. I can't believe they accept PayPal as a payment method. But, if you're considering buying. My word is to buy from these people. They're great. I thought this site was a scam as well, and it wasn't.

Tip for consumers: Contact them live chat and get a feel for them.

garrickt
10/28/16

Good price and legit! Guys are very responsive and helpful. 5 stars!

thomasc52
2/28/14

I want to say thank you for helping me and coaching me on the in's and outs of this game or however you want to call it. After getting hit with a limitation for receiving a one-time payment of $700 from my client, I thought I would never see that money after the endless phone calls and headaches. Not to mention not having a source to accept payments as well.

Sadly the morons that work at eBay & Paypal don't see what they are doing to their sellers with suspensions, limitations & headaches all around.

I will also want to note that you have a customer who is slowly making progress again! Wonderful support & willingness to help out is unmatched!

ahsana5
3/21/17

Vcc Work Perfectly + Friendly Support + They Safe My to Much Time Also They Provide Me Every Thing I want No Words Just Perfect In The End Love It <3

darmiend
12/30/13

Definitely an honest seller I can work with. Was hesitant at first since I have been scammed by numerous sellers and have dealt with sellers who have awful accounts as well. Here it is much different as I have talked to a couple of people who bought from them and it seems there accounts are running just fine for a long time unlike some other who get limited or suspended quickly.

nathanb104
9/6/17

never failed me. makes life easy. quick deleivery. these guys are legit. ive made a lot of money using the account created for me a++++=+++++++++++

lauriet4
11/5/13

Bought a instant verify VCC and received it within 24 hours! Confirmed instantly as they said! I bought from them, but was skeptical at first after since I had just been robbed by lightvcc.com. Avoid them at all costs, bought 2 vccs and banks but they didn't deliver anything. Had contacted them before buying on skype, but as soon as I sent money, they went offline and deleted me off skype. By far the worst people you can deal with.

jorgeo8
5/16/17

Actually pretty shocked that these cards work. Had an invalid error after I used a vanilla visa and I had no access to my account.

So was a little skeptical about these cards working being so cheap compared to what others sell them for. But for $12, decided to take the risk and buy it.

Pretty excited that I am able to access my account now! Will be buying more in the future as it beats paying for vanilla visas or cards for $35

angelicam2
3/27/15

Was looking to get back on, but didn't bother to take the time to create an account an wait the 30 day period. Just bought one instead as it is much faster and allowed me to pick up where I left off.

Great service! Willing to help out when I was stuck

ozw
8/22/16

At first I was skeptical, even skeptical of other reviews, but I dipped my toes in at first and now I am ready to jump straight in. Really cool online chat customer service feature and literally got my Amazon VCC within 25 minutes even though they say 1-2 hours or so. All around great great great company!

evelyns47
3/14/17

Ordered a 100/$7500 account and they upgraded me to a 500/$50,000 at no additional cost! Outstanding! Not to mention they delivered very quickly too!

Will definitely be buying again!

kelvino8
3/11/17

Thanks a lot. I've been able to verify my Paypal account using your VCC International. I'll continue using auctionessistance.com in the future.
Beware!! auctionessistance.com is NOT a scam.

kyleb32
3/16/13

From the time I send Ricky a message asking a couple questions about his services I knew I found the right place.

The accounts are better than I expected and he is very helpful. I will be back for more!
Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

rogers168
8/29/17

Ive been dealing with these guys for about 3 years and they are great. I still have ebay accounts up and running that I got here 3 years ago. They are the best !!!

zakt2
11/12/15

Hi everyone, I ordered an Amazon VCC, it worked perfectly, Mr Rick was professional and handled the transaction smoothly, I would buy from them and use their services again, Thank you very much.

kevind109
4/25/17

Been looking for an Amazon VcC that works and couldn't find any after Amazon banned nearly all of them. Was going to purchase from Openvcc and the Aspkin forums but price is a bit high especially when you need to create several thousand accounts for your employees.

I found Auction Essistance by a member on the black hat forums and decided to try them. Was a bit skeptical because of the price and the reviews, but hey, for $12, I decided to take the plunge.

Contacted them on live chat and got an agent that was pretty friendly. Threw me off for a bit because many of their reviews are about bad support. But fast forward, wanted to verify if their VCC's are still working to which I got a yes. So ended up buying and receiving the card details within 30 minutes.

Added the card details on Amazon to complete the verification and it worked!!! Was surprised for being cheap. Definitely will be buying in bulk for the price!

Just hoping Amazon doesn't ban these cards anytime soon.

Satisfied for sure!

joanp48
10/19/17

Wasnt going to buy here at first after going through BS with Openvcc. Since they seem to offer similar stuff and also had the same descriptions. Decided to contact them first before buying. They told me they used to use OPenvcc after they were scammed by them and had numerous customers scammed by openvcc as well. So after that, they apparently stopped using them. I can see why too as I bought from them and didnt get crap.

But luckily I got the VBA I needed from them and was able to use PayPal which I am pretty surprised since not to many sellers accept it.

Either way, I got verified instantly and now I can start accepting payments now.

debrag11
5/19/14

Pretty skeptical at first, but after speaking with a representative through their live chat, I was convinced they knew their stuff. Their accounts are quality and are not representative of real people unlike other accounts I have gotten from.

Their eBay incognito was an absolute bonus and a great reference guide too!

ronf27
9/22/14

THE BEST, I was unsure about buying a ebay account but I took a shot, and am I glad I did. Ricky is a real pro, I will buy again.

joopb
10/9/17

How can you be that dumb as a customer support!
They ask: how can i help you?
Asking: how many accounts can i buy?
(was willing to buy 1000 accounts)
But your customer service is RETARTED as $#*!!
The answer i get was, are you an idiot?
I am like...noo YOU ARE THE IDIOT BY setting up a customer service and not answering any $#*!. Well good luck with your $#*!ed up business $#*!, but one thing is for sure complete BH and every know network i know anonymous as wel going to be aware of your BS mother$#*!er. You dont treat customers like that stupid $#*!.

ammarb
3/20/16

I recently purchased Amazon VCC, and It worked <3

williamp26
1/19/13

Bought a VBA and the 1 month old account, delivered within the time frame they promised. The checkout process was easy, secured and quick. The account had some feedback on there which was a huge plus! The VBA worked as promised and came from Bank Of America. Got back to me with the micro deposits and now I have a fully verified Paypal account! Thanks a bunch!!filiated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

edwardm62
6/7/15

I have bought the eBay VCC and I must say, very quick in delivery and helpful when I needed it. Often times, there would be instances where a buyer would open a dispute in order to keep their item and money. The team at Auction Essistance guided me in ways to fight their fraudulent claims.

Their resources we use especially their free guide which is a bonus has helped tremendously.

lauras49
7/4/14

Absolutely love them!! I can't believe they were able to help me out! Ricky was helpful and has so much information available on the website to assist you if you ever having an issues with eBay or Paypal.

Much thanks! Will be coming for more if I ever have any questions which will definitely be soon considering the suspensions & limitations going on.

oscarr39
8/30/16

Excellent Service. VVCs Working Fast. Thanks. I am oscarruiz11

Helpful answer

There is no such thing as a PayPal account verified with a utility bill and ID. Anything relating to documents you need to provide.

By Angelica M. on 9/11/15
Helpful answer

low risk items, cheap, list only a few items at a time. Pretend that you are new at this and not scamming...

By ari m. on 5/2/15
Helpful answer

I am also currently facing this issue. Have you resolved it.

By John P. on 4/15/17
Helpful answer

Sorry, but our turnaround time is 24-72 hours. I would try the sellers on the Aspkin forums, they may be able to deliver faster. Thanks.

By Ricky P. [AuctionEssistance Rep] on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

Greetings, we have our available banks here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop. We only use banks that have been working at the moment such as bank of america, chase, wells fargo or any other ones that have good reputation. Thanks!

By Ricky P. [AuctionEssistance Rep] on 2/18/16
Helpful answer

Greetings, It can work, as long as the new account being set up has no previous information used as on your suspended account. It would mean address and other details cannot be used. We can definitely assist if you are interested in moving forward. I have included a link that goes over the techniques that are used on eBay & PayPal, but they can also be applied with Amazon as the concepts are the same. http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know! Thanks!

By Ricky P. [AuctionEssistance Rep] on 2/16/16
Helpful answer

Greetings, What can we do for you? Thanks!

By Ricky P. [AuctionEssistance Rep] on 8/9/15
Helpful answer

Yes, you can certainly add a new card to it. It will not affect the account if you are using it to buy. As long as you covered all options for avoiding any IP issues or cookie issues, you should have no problems with them. Thanks!

By Ricky P. [AuctionEssistance Rep] on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Prepaid cards still work, it just depends on which ones you can get access to. We can assist for sure, but depends on the situation of the account. There will be instances where eBay or Paypal will place a permanent limitation without appeal which is nearly impossible to reinstate. We do have a guide here that goes over some ways to prevent being suspended or limited: http://docslide.us/documents/ebay-incognito-mini-ebook.html You can also reach us here support@auctionessistance.com. You can send us an email and we can send you a full length guide that goes into deeper detail. Thanks!

By Ricky P. [AuctionEssistance Rep] on 6/15/15
Helpful answer

If you cannot get a USA bank, you can try the prepaid cards as most of them come with bank details. Another way to go is to have a personal PayPal account with your bank attached and then send money from the new one to your personal one. Many would say this would post a risk, but that would be true if you are sending money to it every day.

By Ricky P. [AuctionEssistance Rep] on 6/14/15
Questions? Get answers from the AuctionEssistance staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AuctionEssistance