AuctionEssistance reviews

Tel: 8056167571
support@auctionessistance.com

eduardof11
3/21/18

How to travel free with PAYPAL? Cheating with Paypal.
Is very easy do a fraud with PAYAPAL to get a travel free.
If you can pay with PAYPAL a service like tour, hotel , tickets and any that be a SERVICE and doesnt requiere a delivery by Mail or UPS etc.
Because PAYPAL only protect transactions with a RECEIPT of MAIL DELIVERY all other transactions claimed proceed.
Then after travel you claim to your Credit Card as invalid transaction, Unknow transaction, and you receive a refund for it.

IF YOU ARE A RESTAURANT, TOUR PROVIDER etc BE CAREFULL!!!!!!! there is a lot of people traveling free with this tool.

davidd409
1/6/18

when will the service is back? i need to buy some vcc and accounts ? It doesn't let me place any orders.

jasonh197
11/30/17

I can tell you I have not seen a company go this far to help someone get an account activated and setup as they did for me. They were courteous and kind and worked with me every step of the way! Go with this company for all of your needs and you will be happy. For me it was a verified paypal and I got exactly what I bought!

charleso37
10/22/17

Wasnt going to purchase here since I just gotten crap from Openvcc. Considering there is some similarities between the two sites, I bought anyway since they accepted PayPal. Checkout process isnt the best but I have had worse experiences with others before. But paid and sent support proof of transaction. To my surprise I got details within an hour after my email. Use the details and try to verify instantly and sent them my issue. They were able to at least tell me what the problem was and get it resolved which worked.

Now that I am verified, I can finally accept payments. Should have went with these people in the first place

joanp48
10/19/17

Wasnt going to buy here at first after going through BS with Openvcc. Since they seem to offer similar stuff and also had the same descriptions. Decided to contact them first before buying. They told me they used to use OPenvcc after they were scammed by them and had numerous customers scammed by openvcc as well. So after that, they apparently stopped using them. I can see why too as I bought from them and didnt get crap.

But luckily I got the VBA I needed from them and was able to use PayPal which I am pretty surprised since not to many sellers accept it.

Either way, I got verified instantly and now I can start accepting payments now.

geovannig
10/14/17

Bad seller, doesn't take credit/debit card payments, says only for repeat customers. Bad customer service, very unprofessional . I rather spend $50+++ elsewhere.

Response from Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative
Leave a bad review just because you can't follow policies. Real nice logic there.
joopb
10/9/17

How can you be that dumb as a customer support!
They ask: how can i help you?
Asking: how many accounts can i buy?
(was willing to buy 1000 accounts)
But your customer service is RETARTED as $#*!!
The answer i get was, are you an idiot?
I am like...noo YOU ARE THE IDIOT BY setting up a customer service and not answering any $#*!. Well good luck with your $#*!ed up business $#*!, but one thing is for sure complete BH and every know network i know anonymous as wel going to be aware of your BS mother$#*!er. You dont treat customers like that stupid $#*!.

nathanb104
9/6/17

never failed me. makes life easy. quick deleivery. these guys are legit. ive made a lot of money using the account created for me a++++=+++++++++++

rogers263
8/29/17

Ive been dealing with these guys for about 3 years and they are great. I still have ebay accounts up and running that I got here 3 years ago. They are the best !!!

gretchenm13
8/24/17

I paid for a amazon VCC months ago and worked fine, but 3 months after it went bad. Not sure what the issue could have been or that they outright banned that specific card type. But had contacted them and they said to re-add it which didn't work.

They given me a replacement which seemed to do the trick, so hopefully I don't have any issues in the near future. For $12 it is cheaper than any other provider so I guess it was worth a shot

maryr250
8/19/17

I had bought an eBay seller account and it got suspended instantly so I contacted the live chat support but they lashed out on me claiming that I misused the account. Tried to calm them down and explain that it was suspended for invalid seller information. From then on the support was downhill. I was a returning customer so I would have expected to get treated better but guess not. Closed the chat and never wanted to deal with them again.

But 3 days later I get an email from one of the people named Ricky and issued a replacement. I then explain I was verbally accused of scamming even though I didn't.

He apologized and insisted he will get that matter handled asap. I have no clue on the live chat agents they hire, but they are inept and rude.

Would I buy again? Most likely since prices are cheap and they do work. I have had worst support but accounts do work once issues are squared away. Had plenty of issues with other sellers with response time and their lack of English too.

So I guess we will see how this goes. Would rather much deal with Ricky directly instead of having to go through live chat. Hopefully they see this review and start putting in some changes.

justinf43
8/9/17

Simply put it their cards do not work. I have shown them proof that their cards do not work and they refuse to replace the cards. Clearly a scam site with disgusting customer service. I ended up getting my vcc from OPENVCC.COM, much cheaper and much better customer service.

Response from Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative
Cards do work. Not our issue that PayPal doesn't allow on your account. Cards work and we have other customers who use them with success. And we did replace, proof here; https://gyazo.com/db0e49717850ba4d4efd27a9aec3aaf5

I suggest next time when you try to provide a false review like yours, to have some actual proof behind it which you clearly don't.

Thanks for showing how credible your whole argument is as well.
susanm312
5/26/17

Had some issues with the card not being accepted after a few times. Finally accepted and was able to confirm it shortly after.

Hopefully I will not have too much issues with their VBA and my account in the future.

alexs434
5/25/17

never go to this site .customer service is worst ever .very badly behave use abusive language. he didn't want to explain anything about service ,wants only money.

jorgeo8
5/16/17

Actually pretty shocked that these cards work. Had an invalid error after I used a vanilla visa and I had no access to my account.

So was a little skeptical about these cards working being so cheap compared to what others sell them for. But for $12, decided to take the risk and buy it.

Pretty excited that I am able to access my account now! Will be buying more in the future as it beats paying for vanilla visas or cards for $35

jamess542
5/10/17

Ordered a verified PayPal account on Monday and got it the next day. So far account is working great and as described with the phone being active. Now I can get back to selling as before

courtneyl45
5/2/17

Bought a PayPal account from them and got it within the 24-72 hour timeframe as they promise. Had a few issues with the security phone verification when logging in. Contacted them and they gave me the login details to the phone, so got that sorted out.

Encountered some errors when trying to send money, but they told me to leave it alone for a few days and it should go away.

Error disappeared and appears to be working fine. So I will see how it goes within a few days. Support is definitely responsive compared to other sellers I have tried on certain forums

miker254
5/2/17

I bought the amazon vcc 2 times and for both times they stopped working after 3 months, this means that they removed the card or unload it from the $4 balance, first time they made excuses, then second I had to buy another one just to get my amazon transfer on the way... don't trust them for longterm, the vcc will just die after 2 or 3 months and you will have to buy a new one..... not worth the risk

kevind109
4/25/17

Been looking for an Amazon VcC that works and couldn't find any after Amazon banned nearly all of them. Was going to purchase from Openvcc and the Aspkin forums but price is a bit high especially when you need to create several thousand accounts for your employees.

I found Auction Essistance by a member on the black hat forums and decided to try them. Was a bit skeptical because of the price and the reviews, but hey, for $12, I decided to take the plunge.

Contacted them on live chat and got an agent that was pretty friendly. Threw me off for a bit because many of their reviews are about bad support. But fast forward, wanted to verify if their VCC's are still working to which I got a yes. So ended up buying and receiving the card details within 30 minutes.

Added the card details on Amazon to complete the verification and it worked!!! Was surprised for being cheap. Definitely will be buying in bulk for the price!

Just hoping Amazon doesn't ban these cards anytime soon.

Satisfied for sure!

mohammada79
4/24/17

I just spoke with an online agent on their site and he literally typed "Blocked $#*!" and then banned my IP. All I did was ask him a question as a returning customer. Never buying again. anyone who reading this I suggest you don't as well.

jamesd312
4/23/17

I asked a simple question that the Chat "Agent" was apparently too stupid to properly answer and the only thing that came from him wasn't helpful at all, and that in a extremely rude tone. How can someone with this attitude be in charge of helping costumers? And i got banned because i asked him if he always was that rude, how can someone be so thin skinned? And how are people supposed to trust someone like that with their money?? Well actually i'm not surprised that people who make a living out of shady businnesses are slimy scummy pricks themselves so just stay away from this site

Response from Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative
I suggest before making such a claim to back up your statement. You chatted in with one of our agents and purposely used foul language with them. Calling us pricks and saying we were rude is pure false. You were blocked because the agent told you to cut the use of foul language. See here for proof: https://gyazo.com/ab4aa92124781a3f9e74cbf735ae4ef5

Next time you want service, treat others with respect instead of attacking them when they are trying to assist you.
allene25
4/18/17

VCc was emailed to be within 24 hours as promised. Attached it and waited for the code. After 3 days they told me it didn't show even though I added it correctly. So there is 3 days of my time gone, but they issued a replacement. So yet again another 3 days to wait.

Luckily this time the expuse code showed up and was able to complete the verification. Pretty satisfied, just wish they would offer an instant version for international users. 3 days a bit too long especially when you anticipate a large amount of payments to the account.

garys196
3/30/17

I came across this website after I bought from openvcc. Openvcc sucks as they don't respond or provide you a quality vcc. Should have searched the reviews on them first before buying, but I learned the hard way. Came across Auction Essistance after someone who got scammed by Openvcc tried them.

Was hesitant at first because I got scammed already, so spending money was not my option.

But just decided to contact them anyway as I needed to accept money that same day. Went through the procedure and got the vcc details over chat.

Added it and got my expuse code within a few minutes! Pretty fast and easy, very surprised.

Would not hesitate to buy again if I ever encounter an issue.

Openvcc is just cheap crap, would not buy no matter how cheap they sell them for.

kurtn8
3/30/17

Had bought a deposit VBA and received it within 24 hours. Waited on deposits for 2-3 days but didn't get any deposits from them. Contacted them on chat and wanted to see why which turned out to be an issue with the bank. They did offer to replace with an instant VBA which I got within 24 hours so I didn't need to wait another 2-3 days. But in the end, it all worked out. Got the account verified with no issues so far.

josephc152
3/30/17

Was very hesitant about buying from them, but I couldn't find any reliable Amazon vcc sellers that have a working card, let alone for a good price. $35 is outrageous especially when you have tons of accounts like I do.

Placed the order and submitted payment and luckily I was able to catch them on chat to receive the card details!

Working perfectly and able to accept disbursmernts from Amazon!

Definitely will be recommending and purchasing dozen of them!

There is no such thing as a PayPal account verified with a utility bill and ID. Anything relating to documents you need to provide.

By Angelica M.

low risk items, cheap, list only a few items at a time. Pretend that you are new at this and not scamming...

By ari m.

I am also currently facing this issue. Have you resolved it.

By John P.

Sorry, but our turnaround time is 24-72 hours. I would try the sellers on the Aspkin forums, they may be able to deliver faster. Thanks.

By Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative

Greetings, we have our available banks here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop. We only use banks that have been working at the moment such as bank of america, chase, wells fargo or any other ones that have good reputation. Thanks!

By Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative

Greetings, It can work, as long as the new account being set up has no previous information used as on your suspended account. It would mean address and other details cannot be used. We can definitely assist if you are interested in moving forward. I have included a link that goes over the techniques that are used on eBay & PayPal, but they can also be applied with Amazon as the concepts are the same. http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know! Thanks!

By Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative

Greetings, What can we do for you? Thanks!

By Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative

Yes, you can certainly add a new card to it. It will not affect the account if you are using it to buy. As long as you covered all options for avoiding any IP issues or cookie issues, you should have no problems with them. Thanks!

By Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative

Prepaid cards still work, it just depends on which ones you can get access to. We can assist for sure, but depends on the situation of the account. There will be instances where eBay or Paypal will place a permanent limitation without appeal which is nearly impossible to reinstate. We do have a guide here that goes over some ways to prevent being suspended or limited: http://docslide.us/documents/ebay-incognito-mini-ebook.html You can also reach us here support@auctionessistance.com. You can send us an email and we can send you a full length guide that goes into deeper detail. Thanks!

By Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative

If you cannot get a USA bank, you can try the prepaid cards as most of them come with bank details. Another way to go is to have a personal PayPal account with your bank attached and then send money from the new one to your personal one. Many would say this would post a risk, but that would be true if you are sending money to it every day.

By Ricky P., AuctionEssistance Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AuctionEssistance staff and other customers.

7 Photos for AuctionEssistance