US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lauries50
9/6/16

I made a booking, with the understanding that I could cancel up to 31 days in advance of arrival. The agoda site I used indicated that there would be a "25% charge if cancelled up to 31 days prior to arrival." Most individuals would read this to mean within the 31 day timeframe, not at any time after booking. I booked to hold a room while exploring air travel arrangements, which in the end didn't work out. I cancelled within 12 hours of initial booking, 37 days prior to arrival, and had my credit card charged for 600+ dollars. This is a really unfair practice! The language is completely misleading and such customer service unethical and bordering on fraudulent. You should not say "up to 31 days" - you should be indicating that there is a cancellation fee for ALL bookings!! I am a well educated individual and from my perspective this is a scam on the part of Agoda!. I hope other travellers will not be misled by this practice.

nevinu
8/21/16

Ended up paying for a room that I never used. I tried to change dates with >24hrs notice due to illness in family. Told nothing that could do, too short notice. Other online companies have free cancellation, or simply reserve booking and pay on arrival. Recommend you use them and never ever pay up front unless you have free cancelation. Really disappointed with Agoda, and their poor foreign call centre support. Will never use again.

aksp1
8/16/16

I had booked a hotel in Mysore for long weekend. The actual tariff of the hotel was Rs.1800 but this $#*! website costed me Rs.8000. That was not worth at all.. the hotel didn't even had wifi.

Tip for consumers: DOnt book thro' this

inderdeepa
8/13/16

No one pics call in India customer care. Even it shows switched off. After booking when you reach hotel, hotel says they have not given any confirmation.worst nightmare to book on Agoda

sharmilar
7/28/16

I got a superb last minute deal in a hotel which was not available on any other site. And I didnt have to pay immediately so that I had enough time to decide.

mohdzulkiflyh
7/28/16

Easy and very fast booking

carlm54
7/28/16

I use Agoda all the time to book my hotels. The website is easy to use and the call centre is very helpful if you need to contact them and fix things up quickly. They are generally the cheapest price available on hotel websites.

lias10

Good value for money

tapans
7/28/16

It was a simple and smooth exercise in booking through Agota.

masoudr1
7/28/16

I have done many bookings with Agoda and it is really reliable, user friendly, informative, and possible to compare hotels. never had a single problem with the site even for canceling or changing the bookings. I chose Agoda among many other booking sites, because of my wonderful experience with this site.

galinal
7/28/16

Mostly I use Agoda when booking hotels for my stay and I never experienced any problem.
Their prices in compare with another services are adequate and reasonable.

dillysulr
7/28/16

fast and easy booking, reliable and updated.

johannesv3
7/28/16

Agoda has been proven to be safe and sound with a fine customer service..

alexk89

Faster booking

razlana
7/28/16

Fast confirmation, easy to navigate and convenient

shadya1
7/28/16

the most flexible online website for hotel bookings, easy to use, more options, benefits and the most important always finding a good rates

brucem87
7/28/16

Easy to navigate,.great prices, secure.

andrep22
7/28/16

It's always so simple and easy to book hotels using the Agoda platform.

jaynep6
7/28/16

When we were looking for a short break to Kyrenia we came across this website which was very user friendly and easy to find what we were looking for. Whilst on our break we decided to extend our holidays by an extra 3 days and again used their services. Excellent and would highly recommend.We had originally booked a different hotel, how ever we were informed it had closed down, as a gesture of goodwill we were offered a sea view room with dinner on the four nights which was gratefully received as this was a special break for my husband and I celebrating our wedding anniversary.

shyamr3

nice hotel

bidhanc
7/28/16

Easy booking process and totally clear

rajeshs18
7/28/16

Among all online hotel booking portals I found Agoda cracks very good and quick deals. I liked doing business with them
Thanks Agoda

michaelc341
7/28/16

Easy to use, clear information, self-explaining details, amazing discounts!

myintt
7/28/16

Super easy booking. Worth it.

lisab256

Excellent prices

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question