Review of Wish

Tel: +1-800-266-0172
support@wish.com

chloej6
10/8/15

The website said free shipping over 25.00..
My order was $61.00...when I contacted them and let them know I was charged shipping, I was told it was for any ONE item over 25$....the website did not specify this.
I then canceled my COMPLETE order, they still shipped it!!!
I have uninstalled the app, and will NEVER order from them again.
Don't waste your time or $$$
Pass it on...

jamiem63
10/8/15

This is such a scam. Placed an order over a month ago...was suppose to receive it by Oct 5...it's now the 8th and I haven't received an upsate on shipping info since Sept 25. Ridiculous.

michaelp170
10/8/15

My brother and I both signed up and was suppose to receive their "free" gift. Well it wasn't free cause we still each had to pay the $1 shipping and handling. Well it has been almost 2 months now and we still haven't received anything. It is a total scam and anyone who says otherwise obviously works for the company and is just trying to save face. If everyone who signs up pays their $1 shipping and handling on the "free" gift that adds up and they should be held accountable for thier thievery. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM LIKE WE DID!!!!!

feliciac9

Five

mindyw4
10/5/15

Cheap quality in childrens clothing, most are see through. Never request a refund because they never gave me one and i cancelled the order after i submitted it. I've been cheated from this company!

samanthar29
10/5/15

So far I only ordered a handful of items and the stuff that I received, I absolutely LOVE. As my title states, this is pretty much exactly like ebay and Amazon. You're not getting items from an actual business, it's people selling what they have. Someone has to grab the item, wrap it up, and send it out like UPS and I think thats where alot of people get confused because thats what is the cause of most people's complaints. Alot of times, you have to look at the seller and see what their rating is and look at the rating of the product. Alot of times if there aren't ratings, then it's a bit iffy and that's where you run into problems. Ebay and Amazon are the same way.

jn36
10/4/15

My son ordered a hoodie. It smells like motor oil. Washed twice, cannot get the smell out. Threw it away ! STAY AWAY

josettes
10/3/15

Not sure why so many people are unhappy with their Wish.com experience. The key is DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Read item reviews, shop reviews and also read the detailed description of the item. I hear alot of "It was smaller than I expected." "The picture showed a bunch of them in assorted colors but I only received one." These are not mistakes on the Seller's part but on the Buyer's part. For the most part, in the Item Description it tells you how many you will receive and the size/specs/dimensions. If this information is not in the description then move on to another Seller, many different Seller's sell the same products, many times with a price difference. So, shop around on the site. Do the proper research and you will have a much better experience. As for clothing, most Sellers also have size charts which show measurements for each size and sometimes even converts it to its US size equivalent. I'm sure quality of items vary, but I have been extremely happy with all of my purchases. Wish.com follows up on all their orders. Provides you with a Tracking Number and a status with an approximate delivery date. Expect that because its coming from overseas it's going to take longer to arrive. The longest I've waited is 2.5 weeks. If you don't receive it within the time frame stated by the Seller you will get an e-mail from Wish asking if you want to wait for the delayed item or if you want a refund. It's pretty cut and dry. I love the site and would recommend that people try it and don't be disuaded by the reviews. Also, like I said, alot of Sellers sell the same items so search the site and compare prices on an item you want. The savings many times is substantial. The quality is great. They ship mostly in poly mailers and cram them in the smallest possible bag to save on shipping costs so clothes and in my case silk flowers, will be a bit wrinkled or creased but nothing major. You will definitely get some pretty cool things for a buck on this site. The shipping is cheap too. The one thing I do wish is that individual Sellers would offer combined shipping. I would order definitely order more if they would combine shipping because it can add up. Also, you definitely will find an item here and there of questionable quality, but let's be real, where do you think most of the products sold here in the US are made? China! So get the same exact item at a tenth of the cost? Kind of a no brainer! Give it a shot and I hope this helps :-)

lynneb16
9/30/15

waste of money no matter if you spent $1 or more, things ship from China and are cheap. I'm still waiting for my order and it has been 6 weeks and it is not here yet. I ordered decorating tips and sleeves, the sleeves arrived and when I used them, the split, leaving me with a hand full of frosting, cake none. Next time I will just go to Michaels.....can't wait to see if the tips ever make it.

juliew59
9/29/15

Hi my name is Julie Wilson I've received a package witch I never ordered again....I let it go the first time but I do love shopping with wish, I would just like the things that I have ordered.

kayb26
9/28/15

I order from this website i've order a total of 5 things. You see the picture and you think they look nice and pretty and than you order it and it looks nothing like the picture. all the shirts and sweater i have order are nothing like the picture online. the material is cheap and won't fit you. DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE save your money. it might be cheap and what not but do not order.

karenc86
9/26/15

My first order was only $1 earrings..........been a month nothing, a dollar is not much 'til you multiply by millions. just go to your local dollar store or better yet hit the Thrift store and get better quality

rayc51
9/26/15

Their shipping and processing are alright. They ship from various locations, seems like in Asia. Although their products looks really nice the quality is quite poor, but then you get what you paid for. Customer service is pretty nice, they'll follow up a few days after (or maybe it's a system thing) that checks in with orders that should have arrived. If you need like cheap costume or something yea sure go ahead order form them. However, if you want like looking things, go to another site.

lisam198
9/25/15

I downloaded the Wish app about 6 months ago after hearing about it from a friend.
I made sure she ordered a few times and received her items before ordering anything.
Ok game on I see so many things that I want but only order 1 a ring that is gorgeous I wait a month and it finally comes in and I am ecstatic until after wearing for a few days and notice the stones on the side are all out of whack. So Im like whatever and go back to the app and order another ring and some bamboo crochet hooks I wait another month the hooks come in and they are a hot mess that I have to resurface and shape myself. Still waiting for that other ring a month and a half in and nothing. Contact customer support their advice wait 6 more days so I do still nothing contact customer service again wait 6 more days. Hell no I had to go thru paypal and get my money back.

jenc22
9/23/15

I had 1 bad experience with Wish. I ordered a blouse in xl and it's xs but I ordered 4 scarfs & a necklace and I love them. Just read the reviews & shop at own risk.

johnr256
9/18/15

HONESTLY THE WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CHARGED ONLY $17 AUD IN SHIPPING TOTAL. THEY CHARGED ME $42 AND I HAVE SENT ATLEAST 20 EMAIL TICKETS WITH THE SAME COPY AND PASTE REPLIES.NIGHTMARE REALLY.WILL NOT USE EVER AGAIN.

crystala8
9/16/15

This is terrible company to order from they make it almost impossible to retun something. Save yourself the frustration and trouble, stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julzj
9/15/15

I order about 16 items and I got marked as fraud and when I called my bank to have then email them telling them it was me who was really buy thesee idems. I even emailed them myself and wish wanted a photo of my card, I'd and the transaction of what I bought from them, since I was mark with fraud right away the bank doesn't have the transactions of what I wanted to get. It is a little fishy when they ask for photos of cards, id's and what not because that is a fast way for getting your indenty stolen. Sorry for the bad Grammer and spelling. I been waiting 4 days now on them to fix it and all the stuff I wanted is now all out of stock. I been waiting a week now, when they said it 2ould take a day to fix. I am very irrateded and had to cancel my card and order a new one, plus I have to call the bank during business hour before using the card now to make sure someone isn't hijacking my account. I never got a single one what I first purchased and I still email them telling them to fix the problem, but now they don't even read or reapond to my emails. Sucky service and I can't even say anything about the idems since I never got any. They just really suck at customer service.

dorisd8
9/6/15

I bought a Slimming Massager and the battery door won't close with the batteries in it. I wrote to find out how to return it as the package had all Chinese writing on it but I never heard anything back from them and that's been 2 or 4 weeks ago. I will never, ever get another item from them and will be posting my experience on Face Book and throwing the lousy item in the trash. Thanks for nothing Wish.com.

donnak25
9/3/15

I ordered earnings and chokers, one pair of earrings has yet to come. I ordered in July it's now September. What I did get was so worth the money. I didn't waste a dime,just time waiting. Shipping is slow. Over all I liked it.

charj3
9/3/15

I am angry about not being about to get a hold of them for my hair pieces if I read or kn owed that they where coming from china being in Vancouver Canada I wouldn't have ordered from wish char

shakimah
9/2/15

I bought two oversized hoodies.The sleeves were tight the material was vey cheap the zippers were cheaply make and kept getting stuck I would have been better off wearing the bag they came in. Will never order from them again.

miriamm14
9/1/15

I've been shopping from this site for about 3yrs.
I have personally received tracking numbers for every item purchased, and have alway gotten everything on time.

Clothes:
clothes are made with poor quality material, and the sizes are Asian sizes, not American.
ei. size Medium (US) = size XXL (ASIAN)

Everything else is for the most part, is fine.
I shop for makeup brushes there, and they are actually better quality than any US ones.
(I'm a makeup artist). Thanks.

lisaa85
8/31/15

Wish is horrible. I have ordered a necklace and it hasnt come. It was suppost to be at my house between august 23- august 29. It is currently the 31st and it still hasnt come. Bad serivce

meshal4
8/28/15

I order from Wish quite a bit and I have only had 1 item not come. When I selected did not receive the request a refund they refunded my money with 24 hours and said that if the item did arrive I could keep it free of charge. I have ordered dresses, shirts, jewelry and jeggings from the site for me and shirts for my husband. The items I ordered were well made and fit perfectly arriving within the specified timeframes. Prior to ordering I do look on the items page to see what the reviews are and there is a section that shows if the items run small. Other than the one dress that did not arrive I have had no issues with the site and love their service.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,494 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?