Review of Wish

Tel: +1-800-266-0172
support@wish.com

margaretw40
11/29/15

First of all, Wish is both a website and an online app through which you can login via social media email account and your device, so keep this in mind.

Wish is a "middle man" retail website that acts as a go-between for you to purchase items by-the-piece versus jobber lots from wholesalers at just over the wholesale prices. Example: The dress you see at the mall costs $50. That store likely purchased many dresses in various sizes in job lots for around $5 per dress/10 dresses per case. The wholesalers sell through Wish allowing you to buy the same dress for $8 (slightly over wholesale of $5) without having to purchase the entire case in order to get that lower price. Wish acts as the go-between so far as customer care and billing, as well.

Wish has fun benefits such as it allows you to "save" items to your Wish Lists using their intuitive account features. With various social plug-in's you can engage socially by posting your items, review items you have bought and keep track of your favorites. The site/app both have a PayPal plugin payment feature as well as an order history page which lets you track shipping.

I see many have had issues regarding the site. Here are some tips which will help:
1. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS COMPLETELY. Because most items are in Asian sizes, the description often lists the details and measurements as well as est shipping time.
2. CHECK ALL PHOTOS. Wish allows reviewers to add images of their received items to the review, which turn up in the listing photo lineup. Also, most sellers will add a photo image of their specific size chart.
3. Most sizing is in cm versus inches. Remember that Asian XL is a western M. There is at least 2 sizes difference and some are 1-3 cm off measurement, as well.
4. The shipping is rather cheap (usually around $1) but because it's coming from China, you'll need to allow around 12-30 days on average for delivery. Wish does have a tracking feature.
5. Wish says that if anything goes badly, they will ensure that you receive your item or a refund, and that you're a happy customer.

Because many sellers are selling things that appear to be returned (but still excellent new condition) high-end items (professional cosmetics, luxury brands, etc.) the search can be fun. My advice is to change the search up a lot. For example, "bride dress" will yield different results than "wedding gown." I also saw high end "Heavenly" popular women's clothing catalog items sold by the manufacturer. While Wish has some really amazing hidden gems (a $109 swim suit for only $14, a $1,000 wedding gown for $200, $32 scarves for $2, $48 dresses for $7 and so on) remember, you get what you pay for.

Personally, I find them to be about 25% less expensive than Amazon or eBay and look there before anywhere else. They also offer deals and discounts. I recently saw leather bracelets that I loved and wanted to get a matching set for my boyfriend and I to wear together. The bracelets were $12 in the store but they were $1 + $1 S/H on Wish. After adding them to my cart, they offered me a deal: checkout now and save. With the deals, both bracelets were $3.80 with shipping and arrived only 10 days later. (The listing said wait at least 2 weeks for shipping.) This was an excellent experience.

Wish is the go-between so remember that you are dealing with each seller, so when someone has a difficult time with a seller this doesn't mean that Wish is necessarily a bad site. I did read one person had trouble regarding duplicate billing. While I have never had an issue, remember, this is an online app which is accessed through your device. READ THE REVIEWS!! Some items are reviewed well while others are not. In addition, check other sites for the same item and look for average pricing. For example I found a shirt I wanted on Wish for $3. The reviews were horrible and all said it arrived weeks after purchase and was way too small. When I read the listing and description, I noticed it showed it was in fact an Asian Small size (xxs in western US clothing) and listed the shipping time as being 27 days. This was, of course, in the "fine print" of the description. I later located the same item on Wish again from a seller who sold it in 4 different sizes, including Asian XL (which again, is the western US size M in clothing.)

In each description you can see: Store Ratings, Item Ratings & Reviews, Price, Shipping (time and costs) as well as Photos and Item Description. That said, read the listings carefully!!

Tip for consumers: Remember: Read each item description carefully for sizing, shipping, shipping rates and overall reviews. Wish is an excellent site but you're dealing with individual sellers through Wish. My experience was stellar and wonderful! I hope that yours is, as well.

susanh135
11/28/15

I have ordered from here quite a few times I (99%) of the time the order arrived on or before time the other time (1%) if the product was very late or over the delivery date I always got a refund very pleased with products. I always read the reviews and descriptions first before ordering though other wise great quality products

alisas5
11/28/15

WISH is not good at all!!! I can't get phone number where I can get a live representatives!!! I can't even go on and request my refund!!! I provide all the information with the exception of my actual credit card number and part of the confidential information about my account!! They're claiming I'm doing fraudulent activities, well I'm the one that all the right email, phone and contact information for WISH to contact me!! As for WISH site, I can't even get a live representatives nor a phone number to contact a live representatives!! When requesting my refund it's not letting me!!! What the hell!!! They asked for my bank statement or a transaction that shows my order or refund!!

brittanyb34
11/28/15

I use to love wish but no longer. I had two watches I bought from wish and both within a month broke. Only use PayPal with them so they can't scan you also.

murrayz
11/26/15

i have ordered lots a never had a problem and always got what I expected...Delivery time good. I think when u buy a product read the reviews on the product first..wish provides them amd u easily access the reviews. Five stars..never had a problem with credit card either..MTZ

sladjanar
11/26/15

There is no answer on my question.The page in which you should complain is not working!!!!

jamesp134
11/25/15

In the past I have done business with WISH.COM and most of the stuff u buy from them is cheap crap made in china but I liked to shop there until recently! I had my CREDIT CARD on file with them and this is something that I want everyone to NEVER DO is to NEVER EVER keep your credit card on file with any company ESPECIALLY WISH.COM!! I had some items that I was going to buy and had saved them on WISH I was going to purchase the items at a later time but I wanted to update my Credit Card info and change it to a different card so I went to the Credit Card info section and started to update the new Credit Card info at wish! Well wish said that the info that I put in was incorrect as I tried several times and I realized that I forgot to update my address info with the bank and this is why it was not working so beings that this was on a Sunday I would just wait until Monday and update my address info with the bank! A few hours later WISH emailed me and said that they were processing my order and I was FRIGGEN PISSED! I DID NOT GO TO CHECKOUT I DID NOT GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO RUN MY CREDIT CARD?? They did not accept my card info for the new Credit Card so they FRAUDULENTLY went to the Credit Card that was on file with them and charged that card and the old card was going to the old address not my new address but THEY DO NOT CARE!!! THEY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY! I immediately called my banks fraud department on Sunday to report the FRAUD ON WISH.COM and cancel my card! The total items were $93 but they ran my Credit Card 4 times st $93 each WTF! So Monday I went to the bank to have them issue me a temporary card while the new one came in the mail! That same day GREEDY WISH.COM was at it again?? Remember I told u that they would not accept the new Credit Card that I was updating well apparently after I checked my balance after making a deposit to the other bank they FRAUDULENTLY ran the Credit Card that was unable to be accepted 4 times at $93 sending my bank into over draft costing me a fee of $25 that the bank will not return! They are still trying to process this order even though the Credit Cards are canceled and they are still e mailing me telling me my order is processing?? THEY ARE FRIGGEN IDIOTS! WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WISH.COM THEY WILL STEAL AND ABUSE YOUR CREDIT CARDS DO NOT KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARDS ON FILE WITH ANYONE IT IS YOUR MONEY DON'T BE STUPID AND BE A VICTIM!!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM WISH.COM THEY WILL USE YOUR CREDIT CARD FRAUDULENTLY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION AND WHEN U ORDER SOMETHING FROM THEM BECAUSE IT IS IN CHINA U MAY NOT GET IT FOR 30 DAYS AND WHEN U DO GET IT IT IS BROKEN OR NOT WHAT U EXPECTED! THEY HAVE JUNK MERCHANDISE! BUY AMERICAN NOT FOREIGN JUNK!

sannad
11/25/15

I ordered rings and they said 2weeks but it was more like 2 months takes way to long !!!!!! Don't order from this site because you never no what your going to get might be good it might be BAD so don't even waist your time!!?

fubarm

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (1536695) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Nov 2, 7:26 PM
Hey ***ME***,
Could you provide us with the following information so we may better assist you:
* What brand of Card (Visa, MasterCard, etc...)
* What country you are in
* What mobile device or web browser are you using.
Also if you could provide a screenshot of the error that is occurring that would be helpful in resolving this issue.

Nov 1, 6:19 PM
This is a joke i have never said any think about my card been declined what the f**k is wrong with you this is the WORST customer service i have ever had and as you can't simply read the e-mails i have sent you i guess i have no alternative to stop using Wish as I can no longer make orders which you seem to be unwilling to help me with
Sent from myMail app for Android Monday, 02 November 2015, 01:18am +00:00 from "Janine (Wish Customer Support)" < support@contextlogic.zendesk.com> :

Nov 1, 5:18 PM
Hey ***ME***,
Thanks for using Wish. Here are a few common reasons why your card may have been declined:
* Your card is expired.
* You have insufficient funds.
* Your card was reported as stolen or frozen.
* If you are using a debit card, please be sure it has a CVV and can be billed as a credit card.
Also for your convenience, your order will not go through if the product is unable to ship to your country. Please let us know if you still need help and we will be glad to assist you.

Oct 31, 5:29 AM
I have given you all that i have for god sake what is wrong with you READ THE E-MAILS i dont have an order number because as i KEEP saying IT WON'T LET ME PLACE AN ORDER as every time i do it comes up with "OPPS PLEASE CHECK DELIVERY ADDRESS" which has not changed so can you look at my delivery address and FIND OUT Y I CAN'T ORDER ANY ITEMS (THIS IS ONLY ON THE WISH APP MY GEEK APP IS FINE)
Sent from myMail app for Android Saturday, 31 October 2015, 00:18pm +00:00 from "Janine (Wish Customer Support)" < support@contextlogic.zendesk.com> :

Oct 31, 5:18 AM
Hey ***ME***,
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're having trouble understanding exactly what's going on. Could you please provide more details about this issue? A screenshot showing the problem or any error messages you've received could help us figure this out.

Oct 30, 10:17 PM
How is this help??? Do you even read the e-mails that are sent I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WISH APP WHEN I TRY AND PLACE AN ORDER IT TELLS ME TO CHECK THE DELIVERY ADDRESS AND WONT LET ME ORDER CAN U HELP
Sent from myMail app for Android Saturday, 31 October 2015, 02:36am +00:00 from "Janine (Wish Customer Support)" < support@contextlogic.zendesk.com> :

Oct 30, 7:36 PM
Hey ***ME***,
I see that you have successfully processed an order. Do you still need further assistance?

Oct 30, 2:36 AM
Thats the problem i cant order on wish (still can on geek) as when i do i get a message saying "opps please check delivery address" pops up too quick to take a pic
Sent from myMail app for Android Thursday, 29 October 2015, 07:47pm +00:00 from "Janine (Wish Customer Support)" < support@contextlogic.zendesk.com> :

Oct 29, 12:47 PM
Hey ***ME***,
I understand that this situation is frustrating and I would be more than happy to figure this out, but I can't help you unless I know where to look. Could you please provide your Order Number for this transaction? You can find this in the email we sent you when you placed your order or on your Order History page when you click "Details" next to an order.

Oct 29, 10:48 AM
Yes as i have only made an order geek not wish as my geek app is working but my wish app wont let me use my address
Sent from myMail app for Android Thursday, 29 October 2015, 05:50am +00:00 from "Janine (Wish Customer Support)" < support@contextlogic.zendesk.com> :

Oct 28, 10:50 PM

Oct 27, 9:31 AM
Y can i no longer buy any items every tine i try it tell me to check shipping address (which is right) and i have redone the address can u fix it plz

prettyb
11/25/15

I ordered a kids jacket for 26.00 on Nov5, today is the 25th of Nov. and still haven't received my package, I texted the site and asked them where was my package, they told me my package was shipped out already, but I never received it, the tracking info that they gave me only worked for a few days.. On the 11th it said one place and today it still says its at the same place.. When I requested a refund they told me to wait another 5-10days on my package to come.. These ppl are SCAMMERS.. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.. iReported they axx to the Federal Trade Commission DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.. iBeen waiting 3 weeks for 1 lil jacket that cost 26.00 &iNEVERRRR got it..

juliep44
11/24/15

So cute! Ordered a size bigger and it is perfect!

kaydenk7
11/23/15

my boyfriend bought me a hoodie off wish and it looked exactly like the picture. the fabric was a bit heavier than expected and the outside felt almost like a tablecloth. i love the hoodie though and wear it all the time!

leoniek1
11/22/15

I ordered a geek children's science set. it has never been delivered and they have refused to answer any enquires except with computer generated responses.

I WARN ANYONE AGAINST USING THIS SITE.

jos4423
11/21/15

False advertising, they post on their site free shipping over $25 CA. Not true, it is a scam.

bettyg16
11/21/15

I've ordered about 20 times from them. 1 bag was faulty, one went to the wrong address so I never received and another item for household never arrived. Wish refunded my PayPal no questions asked. Excellent customer service.
I bought lots of jewellery which I love. Good quality.

leannek4
11/21/15

This site is not bad, but do not expect high-end items. We ordered a few necklaces and such and the quality is about the same as a store such as hot topic (jewelry). Shipping does take a long time, almost 2 months for one item, but we have received everything we have bought. Before getting upset about items not coming fast enough, realize most of these are coming from another country!

peterv35
11/18/15

A lot of sellers on wish are a scam. For example, a lot of sellers on wish post an item for sell that is really cheap. You buy it, seller provides you with a tracking number that supposedly delivers your item to a wrong address. When you request a refund, wish wants you to send in the item which you never received in order for you to get your refund. Try contacting wish and they NEVER REPLY.

LOOK AT THE SELLER RATINGS FOR THIS ITEM HERE ON WISH , You will see that they never received their item. https://www.wish.com/c/563659597e125e13631b9742

brittneyh4
11/18/15

I had ordered from wish.com several ties before. I gave the company a chance and only discovered disappointment. All sizes were smaller than usual. Couldn't get hold of customer service and didn't receive some of my merchandise that I ordered.

I decided to stay away from this app and website.

A few months later I found a new app called HOME. I found some cute things and order them. No where in this app does it say wish app or website. So I ordered some things and I check my bank statement and it came up as wish.com

I contacted them through the app and they still haven't responded and I told them not ship out my order and I wanted it canceled. I also told them to change the name of the app would seem illegal if so many are complaining about you.

HOME app is wish App

Stay away

thuhan
11/17/15

For merchandise as well as customer service. Was a fan but not anymore.

tonyaf7
11/17/15

i had just got an eye shadow set from wish and i must say it is beautiful! just what i expested

cathys33
11/17/15

Ordered stuff on November 9th, its now the 18th of November, haven't received any mechandise, they charged my credit card the same day that I ordered merchandise, I have tried everything to contact them but have had no luck, Is this why they don't have a phone number or e-mail for people to contact when problems happen, So now I've lost money, merchandise, time, & I'm very pissed, off about it, Should I call the better business bureau, there app needs to be taken off the Internet so people stop getting ripped off, there fraud, this needs to be against the law & something needs to be done about them

gloriac28
11/17/15

Ordered 2 pair of boots from them in different colors for $31 each. While waiting for my boots to arrive, they put them on sale for $16 each. I emailed them several times, since they don't have a # to call, & asked for a 50% refund because I haven't even received them yet. 3 replies were telling me how to return the item???? I hadn't even received them!!!! Then the person replying got smart & said "dear friend we have sent you 2 pair of boots" like they did me a favor. I paid for them!!! It took forever to get them. After going back & forth, told them this is my first & last order with Wish & they replied "thanks". WTH kind of customer service/company is this??? They should be shut down!!!!! BEWARE OF WISH.COM!!!!! Now we know why its called Wish.com.....cause once they get your money, you WISH they cared!!!!

tinam63
11/15/15

Ordered to jackets 6weeks ago,still not recieved this was a first time purchase ,will be my last ,contacted them several times ,no joy.

tiffanyo
11/15/15

I ordered 3 items from 3 different shipping companies in Aug. a bracelet, a dress and a sweater. My confirmation started they would arrive within the first 2 weeks of Sept. sounds great... well end of sept I still have not recieved any item... so I contact customer support for each item. Thats a joke... They seem very willing to help and give Anwers to what's happening but nothing actually gets handled. They say they will reship the items- and I still have not received any of them and then when I ask for a refund they seem more than willing to refund it and I still have yet to see that back in my account... this website is a scam!!

divab1
11/15/15

My husband ordered from there and I told him NOT to do but he did anyway. After tracking one of the items. It says it was delivered and signed for by someone in Tampa Florida. Now 1st of all how did it get shipped in one day from Hong Kong? ???To me tthat's a 'red flag rght there...2nd how did his package end up wit a WHOLE other address? ?? I jus know and NOT believe that his package was EVER shipped or delivered. These ppl are RIPPING us off. They are NOT real.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,563 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?